+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst 1 6 7 LastLast

Thread: Was Japanese earthquake and other catastrophies made by HAARP?

1. Link to Post #101
    United States Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 32,308 times in 7,756 posts

Default Re: Was Japanese earthquake and other catastrophies made by HAARP?

it was channeled to them to terrify all of us, I knew 5 Billion were meant to die for 7 years, and didn't whisper a word to anyone afraid it would lock it in stone.

the same people that you think made the quake have been broadcasting these channeled messages for years...

calm down everyone, the moment has past and we created our future without the pain...

2. Link to Post #102
    France On Sabbatical
    Thanks
    Thanked 95,899 times in 15,481 posts

Quote Posted by str8thinker (here)
    ... earthquakes are NOT caused by HAARP; they are caused by SCALAR WEAPONS, though the principles are similar and probably rely on interference and standing wave patterns between ELF waves. Another difference is that scalar weapons can be made small enough to be mobile, whereas HAARP stations are fixed, in locations such as Alaska and Greenland. HAARP may well be responsible for artificial weather anomalies such as hurricanes. Triangulation between scalar weapons is more likely to to be the cause of earthquakes.
    Most probably correct, Str8. However, HAARP has become the generic term for any directed energy manipulations. That's why I stated somewhere earlier "HAARP and derived technologies to trigger earth quakes, etc...." (#48 above) Modified space based tomography is most likely closer to what's being used as illustrated in these videos:

https://youtube.com/watch?v=m95hh...layer_embedded

https://youtube.com/watch?v=j1jIjx0XF_U

On the other hand HAARP is a scalar based technology that could also be used as a weapon.
    Last edited by Hervé; 16th March 2011 at 20:32.
    "La réalité est un rêve que l'on fait atterrir" San Antonio AKA F. Dard

Troll-hood motto: Never, ever, however, whatsoever, to anyone, a point concede.

3. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Hervé For This Post:

Chicodoodoo (16th March 2011), str8thinker (17th March 2011)

4. Link to Post #103
    United States Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 32,308 times in 7,756 posts

Quote Posted by MargueriteBee (here)
    Quote Posted by Gajanana (here)
    I'm not intending to belittle what is being said, but if I was gonna haarp japan with intent to harm, i'd go for the bullseye and hit a major city. why would they do this so far off target?
    I know the flooding is causing devastation, but a direct hit would do more. just pondering...
    Because the real attack is on the US.
    no they built a plutonium reactor on that spot to kill 5 Billion people, the clouds would have crossed into our heartland and destroy our farmlands... anyone getting the whole picture yet?

someone mentioned Rockefeller owns GE...

I just pulled up the ticker...

FlashQuotes
    Symbol Last Sale Change % Change Share Volume Market
    GE $18.95 0.66 3.37% 130,151,504 NYSE

66(3+3) 666 another coincidence...

5. Link to Post #104
    Thanks
    Thanked 11,418 times in 1,676 posts

Quote Posted by slipknoted (here)
    my dog just had gas maybe it was haarp ? come on people. if you look into stressfull time's things manifest by us are thoughts are emotions i think it play's a part here not always conspiracy's or haarp, mother earth is going through very stressfull time's her self and i'm not saying haarp is harmless either but blaming haarp and the mind set it give's to people concern's me.
    The issue is, in times of collosal deceit telling, nothing can be ruled out.

Did HAARP cause your dog to have gas? I certainly wouldn't think so... at least not until the government officially denies it. When that happens, however, I might be forced to re-think my entire paradigm of understanding flatulence.
    Last edited by T Smith; 16th March 2011 at 21:13.

6. Link to Post #105
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,079 times in 653 posts

This is not to promote or prove HAARp was used in Japan but this technology is growing. This is an interesting link on Free Electron Lazers.

https://youtube.com/watch?v=4Vu-x...eature=related
    Last edited by sygh; 16th March 2011 at 22:55.

7. Link to Post #106
    Palestinian Territory Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 33,087 times in 6,275 posts

Quote Posted by sygh (here)
    This is not to promote or prove HAARp was used in Japan but this technology is growing. This is an interesting link on Free Electron Lazers.

That should work.

8. Link to Post #107
    Thanks

[QUOTE=Lord Sidious;177272]

That should work.
    Lord Sid, thanks, I've been around since 2008 and I have yet to embed. Guess I'll have to do that... eventually.

9. The Following User Says Thank You to sygh For This Post:

Lord Sidious (16th March 2011)

10. Link to Post #108
    Deactivated
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,327 times in 653 posts

Quote Posted by chelmostef (here)
    They are human(I assume) then they should have a morel compass its only a matter of time before it swings in the right direction, perhaps with a little help from us..
    Not all humans have a moral compass. You cannot assume that the people behind 9/11 and other constructed disasters, probably including the earthquake in Japan, feel morality like you do. It is already well known that psychopaths and sociopaths have a highly deficient moral compass, if they possess one at all. It is also known that many of these people have the right blend of characteristics to excel in politics and positions of power. And it should be known (but evidently is not) that positions of power and control in this world are dominated almost exclusively by sociopaths that do not have a moral compass!

To paraphrase Jordan Maxwell, nothing in this world makes sense until you factor in the organized sociopaths that congregate at the top of the hierarchical pyramid of world power.

11. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Chicodoodoo For This Post:

Fred259 (16th March 2011), Heather2017 (20th March 2011), Hervé (17th March 2011), Lord Sidious (16th March 2011), Mad Hatter (17th March 2011), sllim11 (17th March 2011), sygh (16th March 2011), Zook (17th March 2011)

12. Link to Post #109
    Thanks

Above is something interesting along the subject line, as to the capabilities of Tactical High Energy Lasers (THEL).

In I vision I had many years ago, before I ever heard of Photonics, I saw photonic hand weapons being used, along with the term "phist". Can't say I liked what I saw or heard. Would like to avoid this. (The music that goes with this drives me up the wall.)

Once again, thank you Sid.

Ofcourse, this also leads to plasma and the pyramid, the tetrahedron.
    Last edited by sygh; 16th March 2011 at 23:34.

13. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to sygh For This Post:

Lord Sidious (16th March 2011), Mad Hatter (17th March 2011)

14. Link to Post #110
    United States Administrator ThePythonicCow's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 138,650 times in 21,532 posts

Lord Sid, thanks, I've been around since 2008 and I have yet to embed. Guess I'll have to do that... eventually.
    Here's one way to do it: Youtube videos (whenever you get around to trying it.)

P.S. -- Aha, I'm too late. You already did it. Cool.
    My quite dormant website: pauljackson.us

15. Link to Post #111
    United States Avalon Member Dionysus's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Gajanana (here)
    I'm not intending to belittle what is being said, but if I was gonna haarp japan with intent to harm, i'd go for the bullseye and hit a major city. why would they do this so far off target?
    I know the flooding is causing devastation, but a direct hit would do more. just pondering...
    I doubt any such device as HAARP can cause an earthquake at will anywhere. It appears to be able to trigger an earthquake where there is enough stress on an existing fault.
    I slept with Faith, and found a corpse in my arms on awaking; I drank and danced all night with Doubt, and found her a virgin in the morning.

16. Link to Post #112
    United States Avalon Member DeMeeee's Avatar
    Thanks

Icke/Rockefeller ~ Fulford/Rockefeller ~ Assange/Rothschild....?

This is what makes “us” confused/weaker… and “them” (elite) successful/powerful…
    Competing and bickering over these trivial issues, true or NOT.

Can we ever join together and focus all that energy to a better use like “Stopping these things”?
    The “Elite” are not the only ones with “Egos” that need to “deflate”.
    Put all this aside and get one common ground and “Take Action ~ Peaceful Action” is highly effective.
    So they have money, that is nothing. We are the world, the masses of people.
    If we all actually joined together and said “NO” then it would ALL stop….NOW!

Some Examples for massive impact:
    1 – Don’t buy any Gas 2 days a week
    2 – Don’t buy anything 2 days a week (no food, entertainment, or goods)
    3 – Stop using all Credit Cards… at least 2 days a week if not permanently.
    4 – Lg groups of citizens peacefully gathering at News station entrances asking the Media questions for a change.

Peaceful Non-compliance! These examples are very easy to do, worldwide and with massive impact.

But are you really uncomfortable enough yet to do those…?
    No, and that’s why we will keep having giant world disasters until we all really are done with them controlling us. Seriously, they are allowed.

Fact - We do know that HAARP can induce and or create earthquakes, among other things. It doesn’t mean it’s involved in them all now! Mother earth does plenty of them on her own. Personally lean more towards its probable involvement with this one, and the date 3-11 is a good give away as well

Planetary-Solar-Shifts-Alignments… etc! - Also have a huge effect on “ALL things” on our planet and the universe. Which could have also triggered. Our solar system is completely changing.

Japan’s disaster affects us all. Time to “Clean up-Prepare-Stop” the future ones that are probably already planned on their calendar.
    There is another coming.
    Personally I appreciated Fulford asking any Air Force personnel to bomb HAARP… sounds very good to me.

17. Link to Post #113
    France On Sabbatical
    Thanks
    Thanked 95,899 times in 15,481 posts

Quote Posted by str8thinker (here)
    Early (00:36) into his video, Fulford says this:

Quote However, when I started exposing some of their doings, I was told by the Japanese Security Police that because of what I had said on places like rense.com, that Niigata city was going to be hit by an earthquake.
    Does this moron actually believe that the location of the quake was determined by what he said? Or is he implying that the Japanese Security Police knew in advance that there would be a quake? Then why didn't they give more advance warning?

Anyway, it wasn't Niigata that was hit, it was Sendai, which lies to the east of it, and Fulford's video was made in 2008, so his conversation with the finance minister must have taken place in 2007. This is getting to be old news.

Also I haven't found anything else on the Rense site about Fulford and earthquakes, only Henry Makow's article (mentioning Fulford) here:
    http://www.rense.com/general77/chinsec.htm
    Hi Str8!

There seems to be some misunderstanding regarding Ben Fulford's statement.

Here is a quote from Kerry Cassidy's interview of Ben in 2008, titled:

(see PC/PA archived transcripts)

The Ultimatum : Benjamin Fulford - Part 2
    Tokyo, Japan, February 2008

Quote KC: OK. So where does HAARP fit in? Tell us about that.

BF: OK. When I published some essays on the internet about Rockefeller and the Illuminati, the secret history of the Illuminati, I had a call from this Ninja guy. He says: Oh boy, you’ve now done it. Now there’s gonna be an earthquake in Niigata. The Americans are gonna use their earthquake machine. And boom, next day, two identical 6.8 earthquakes under Japan’s biggest nuclear reactor happened.

KC: Right.

BF: And this is what Takenaka told me. He said: The reason I had to hand over the financial system was because they threatened us with their earthquake machine.
    Indeed, it did happen, from Wikipedia:

The Kashiwazaki-Kariwa Nuclear Power Plant (柏崎刈羽原子力発電所, Kashiwazaki-Kariwa genshiryoku-hatsudensho?, Kashiwazaki-Kariwa NPP) is a large, modern (housing the world's first ABWR) nuclear power plant on a 4.2-square-kilometer site including land in the towns of Kashiwazaki and Kariwa in Niigata Prefecture, Japan on the coast of the Sea of Japan, from where it gets cooling water. The plant is owned and operated by The Tokyo Electric Power Company (TEPCO).
    It is the largest nuclear generating station in the world by net electrical power rating. It was near the epicenter of the second strongest earthquake to ever occur at a nuclear plant, the Mw 6.6 July 2007 Chūetsu offshore earthquake. This shook the plant beyond design basis and initiated an extended shutdown for inspection, which indicated that greater earthquake-proofing was needed before operation could be resumed.
    The plant was completely shut down for 21 months following the earthquake. On May 9, 2009, one unit (Unit 7) was restarted, after seismic upgrades. Units 6, 1, and 5 have since been restarted as well.

Name:  397px-Kashiwazaki_Kariwa_Fault_Lines.jpg
Views: 83
Size:  19.9 KB

That was the retaliation for the revealing of the illuminati dealings.

Hope this helps in deconfusing the matter?

PS: emphasis mine.

PPS: No active fault in the vicinity of the epicenter... how does one explain that?
    Last edited by Hervé; 3rd April 2011 at 01:11. Reason: added PPS
    "La réalité est un rêve que l'on fait atterrir" San Antonio AKA F. Dard

Troll-hood motto: Never, ever, however, whatsoever, to anyone, a point concede.

18. Link to Post #114
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,006 times in 700 posts

Hello people, just some food for thought...

Assumption 1) Some form of scalar weapon systems was involved to generate or a at least encourage a big quake in a known unstable plate border.

Assumption 2) Several countries around the world have such technology.

Assumption 3) Scalar technology can operate in either endothermic(cold) or exothermic(hot) mode.

Question. Why hasn't one of the other countries owning such technology, friendly to Japan, not used their technology to cool down the reactors??

For those that think there is something else going on behind the scenes while we all watch the hand waving, have you had a look at what is or is not happening on the opposite side of the plate...

cheers

-Edit-

I have also wondered if the billion or so watts of microwave energy pumped regularly into the atmosphere is accounted for in the Mann made global warming models of hokey schtik fame...
    Last edited by Mad Hatter; 17th March 2011 at 13:18. Reason: Another thought

19. Link to Post #115
    Norway Avalon Member chelmostef's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,098 times in 292 posts

Quote Posted by Chicodoodoo (here)
    If this was HAARP, I was thinking there must be some people sitting in a room directing this weapon, they would have knowledge of what they are doing right... Perhaps we should concentrate our thoughts on these very people... They are human(I assume) then they should have a morel compass its only a matter of time before it swings in the right direction, perhaps with a little help from us..

Do the right thing... Have strength... You know what is right...Feel it in your heart.. Is what i will send.. In my thoughts..
    Not all humans have a moral compass. You cannot assume that the people behind 9/11 and other constructed disasters, probably including the earthquake in Japan, feel morality like you do. It is already well known that psychopaths and sociopaths have a highly deficient moral compass, if they possess one at all. It is also known that many of these people have the right blend of characteristics to excel in politics and positions of power. And it should be known (but evidently is not) that positions of power and control in this world are dominated almost exclusively by sociopaths that do not have a moral compass!

To paraphrase Jordan Maxwell, nothing in this world makes sense until you factor in the organized sociopaths that congregate at the top of the hierarchical pyramid of world power.
    I do totally agree, but do all the people actually pushing the buttons feel the same... These people in the rooms just work there, those are the people we should concentrate on.. Like Tony the Peace Envoy Blair clearly a sociopath, the people in the rooms can be just scientists maybe not hugely different from me and you... Same as the people who work for these banks, they are not all bad, these people are our gold... We should focus on them spilling the beans on the sociopaths running the show... Every sociopath has to step on someone, let those people come to us I have lost hope for the Cheney's and the Rumsfeld's but the hands and body of the beast I still have hope for.. These people I would like us all to focus on, gold is what they are, what better way to kill the beast than from within..

20. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to chelmostef For This Post:

Chicodoodoo (17th March 2011), giovonni (17th March 2011)

21. Link to Post #116
    Deactivated
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,327 times in 653 posts

I do totally agree, but do all the people actually pushing the buttons feel the same... These people in the rooms just work there, those are the people we should concentrate on.
    I agree. These people that make up the armies that do the bidding of the controllers are us. We serve the controllers because they pay us to do it, and we have been convinced that our survival and comfort depend upon our compliance. Each of us rationalizes and justifies our actions, even when those actions are clearly detrimental to the common good. As long as those actions do not directly harm us, we are willing to press the button and harm others, because doing so maintains the paycheck that defines our lives.

In effect, we have been united and organized in the service of evil, when we should be united and organized to benefit the common good.

It's not the Devil that makes us do it. It's the money.

22. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Chicodoodoo For This Post:

giovonni (17th March 2011), Lord Sidious (17th March 2011)

23. Link to Post #117
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,068 times in 325 posts

24. Link to Post #118
    I came from Europe, lived long in Africa then Australia, now Switzerland
    Thanks

Maybe this can go here, or maybe in it's own discussion?

Haarp sites around the world... This came from another site, I checked them all, should be pretty correct...

HAARP
    High Frequency Active Auroral Research Program
    Near Gakona, Alaska
    62°23'32.36"N 145° 8'31.81"W

HIPAS
    High Power Auroral Stimulation Observatory
    Fairbanks, Alaska
    64° 52' 19" N 146° 50' 33" W

Poker Flat Research Range
    Near Chatanika, Alaska
    65° 7'37.10"N 147°29'37.61"W
    65° 7'48.34"N 147°28'14.05"W
    +65° 7' 55.61", -147° 27' 14.98"

Chatanika Incoherent Scatter Facility
    Poker Flats, Chatanika, Alaska
    65° 7'2.84"N 147°27'33.62"W

Millstone Hill Radio Observatory (Radar)
    Westford, Massachusetts, USA
    +42° 37' 09.25", -71° 29' 28.49"

Platteville Atmospheric Observatory (Haarp)?
    Platteville, Colorado, USA
    +40° 10' 54", -104° 43' 30"

VOA (Haarp)?
    Voice of America
    Delano, California, USA
    35°45'12.04"N 119°16'48.75"W

Sura (Haarp?)
    Nizhniy Novgorod, Russia
    +56° 7' 9.70", +46° 2' 3.66"

ISTP
    Institute of Solar-Terrestrial Physics
    Irkutsk, Russia
    51°45'35.99"N 102° 6'34.86"E

SAO RAS
    Special Astrophysical Observatory
    of the Russian Academy of Science
    Nizhnij Arkhyz, Karachai-Cherkessian Republic, Russia
    43°49'44.07"N 41°35'3.90"E

VNITS VEI (???)
    Moskovskaja Oblast' Istra, Russia
    55°55'26.25"N 36°49'8.46"E

SIBNIIE (Power Engineering)
    Novosibirsk, Russia
    55° 0'26.41"N 83° 1'50.42"E

VOLNA GP-120 (Haarp)?
    Near Nakhodka, Russia
    42°51'42.69"N 132°36'50.04"E

PRAO (Haarp)?
    Pushchino Radio Astronomy Observatory
    Moskovskaja Oblast' Pushchino, Russia
    54°49'29.02"N 37°37'59.06"E

UTR-2 URAN (VLBI) (Haarp)
    IRA Institute of Radio Astronomy NAS Ukraine
    Kharkov, Ukraine
    49°38'5.53"N 36°56'8.11"E (UTR-2)
    49°40'27.47"N 36°17'32.24"E (URAN-1)
    49°37'51.17"N 34°49'29.80"E (URAN-2)
    51°28'20.66"N 23°49'36.92"E (URAN-3)
    46°23'46.11"N 30°16'22.52"E (URAN-4)

EISCAT (Haarp)
    European Incoherent Scatter Scientific Association
    Ramfjordmoen, Near Tromsø, Norway
    +69° 35' 10.94", +19° 13' 20.89"

ALWIN MST Radar (Haarp)
    Andøya, Norway
    +69° 17' 54.41", +16° 2' 31.48"

ALOMAR Observatory
    Andøya, Norway
    +69° 16' 42.38", +16° 00' 33.36"

IAP
    Leibniz Institute of Atmospheric Physics
    Kühlungsborn, Germany
    54° 7'6.03"N 11°46'11.88"E

TIRA
    FGAN-FHR Fraunhofer
    Wachtberg, Germany
    50°37'1.59"N 7° 7'46.87"E

NMRF
    Nerc MST Radar Facility
    Capel Dewi, Carmarthenshire, Wales, United Kingdom
    Near Aberystwyth, Wales, UK
    +52° 25' 28.26", -4° 00' 19.59"

Jicamarca Radio Observatory (Haarp)
    Lima, Peru
    11° 57' 08.25" S 76° 52' 30.67" W

São Luiz Space Observatory
    Cruzeiro Santa Bárbara, Sao Luis-MA, Brasil
    -2° 35' 40.47", -44° 12' 35.90"

JORN
    Jindalee Operational Radar Network
    Laverton, West Australia
    -28° 19' 36.29", +122° 0' 18.84"

JORN 2
    Jindalee Operational Radar Network
    Longreach, Queensland, Australia
    -23° 39' 29.53", +144° 8' 49.58"

JORN 3
    Northern Territory, Australia
    23.521497°S 133.677521°E

Harold E. Holt Naval Communication Station (Interesting)
    Exmouth, Western Australia
    -21° 48' 59.00", +114° 9' 56.00"
    21°54'25.95"S 114° 7'46.57"E

National MST Radar Facility (Haarp)?
    Gadanki, near Tirupati, in southern Andra Pradesh, India
    +13° 27' 26.68", +79° 10' 30.74"

CRIRP (Haarp)?
    China Research Institute of Radiowave Propagation
    Ionospheric Laboratory, Xinjiang (Sinkiang) Region
    40°24'15.91"N, 93°38'09.74"E

Ionosphere Observation Network (Haarp)?
    Chung Li National Central University Taiwan
    Taoyuan County, Jhongli City, Taiwan
    24°58'3.73"N 121°11'10.59"E

MU Shigaraki Observatory (Haarp)?
    RISH, Kyoto University.
    Uji City, Kyoto Prefecture, Japan
    34°51'15.66"N 136° 6'24.49"E

EAR
    Equatorial Atmosphere Radar
    Sumatera Barat, Indonesia
    National Institute of Aeronautics and Space
    Lembaga Penerbangan dan Antariksa Nasional (LAPAN)
    Jakarta, Indonesia
    Last edited by Leon; 17th March 2011 at 20:53. Reason: all compacted

25. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Leon For This Post:

Hervé (18th March 2011), Mad Hatter (18th March 2011), Zook (18th March 2011)

26. Link to Post #119
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,845 times in 876 posts

Or maybe, the Nazis coming from the moon but under the control of aliens who require farts as food

27. Link to Post #120
    TimelessDimensions

Quote Posted by Rocky_Shorz (here)
    it was channeled to them to terrify all of us, I knew 5 Billion were meant to die for 7 years, and didn't whisper a word to anyone afraid it would lock it in stone.

the same people that you think made the quake have been broadcasting these channeled messages for years...

calm down everyone, the moment has past and we created our future without the pain...
    The future is fluid, ever-changing, however there are various possibility/probability vortices that gather momentum based on our collective thoughts.

Therefore any channel that proclaims they know the "absolute" future is trying to steal your energy through your fear.

I advise that any sources of information be critically analyzed, the sources I described can be asked who caused an event after it has already manifested.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst 1 6 7 LastLast