+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: If There Are Hidden Benevolent Civilizations on Earth, Why Don't They Fund Positive Projects?

1. Link to Post #21
    Deactivated
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,611 times in 476 posts

Default Re: If There Are Hidden Benevolent Civilizations on Earth, Why Don't They Fund Positive Projects?

Maybe it is like you and I, we would like to stop all the bad things that go on, and the suffering, but it is not as simple as that, I imagine. We don't have the resources and we would be violating laws which would quickly get us in to hot water and gone. Maybe they have laws that stop them form interference as well. Maybe getting involved puts risk on their own, even the whole of their own. Maybe they are playing exopolitical chess, and earth is the chess board.

It is hard to see why they don't just help.Maybe they are, very much so. Maybe we are just not looking at it the right way, and maybe the bullies are using tricks up their sleeve the good guys are not willing to cross over to. Maybe there is fisty cuffs going on off planet that we don't get a window view on. There might be a treaty by some Galactic Federation that prevents assistance from whole races. Maybe it is part of the free will thing. Maybe it interferes with our karma and theirs. Maybe it is how they say, that if you are not permitted to interfere with the system as an outsider, become part of the system. Star seeds and all that. I bet there are quite a few sitting there, twiddling their thumbs, looking for an answer. Maybe the current hijacked system is very difficult to penetrate. Maybe we are another species on this planet that is under the threat of extinction in one way or another, and others are helpless to make a difference. Maybe humans need to not be so much like a guinea pig when it comes to reflexes in the path of danger, and joining the dots, and action. etc, etc, etc. And maybe they are all listening to us right now and doing lots of face palms. And maybe just talking it is the way to go. But I think we are behind in the game. Well behind. Apparently the unpredictability of humans is a plus, apart from one or two other things.

So are you willing to tell us what you think Daozen? I would love to hear it. You don't say much but you are not at all silly. I bet you are pretty good at darts.

(Afterthought. I was thinking about those videos where folk rescue a dog from a flooded river or similar. And someone has mentioned it in above posts. That maybe they are like us in many ways. Then thinking about animals being rescued, and with often a look in their eyes, asking for help, even from wild animals, maybe, As Above, So Below, but on a much larger scale. We are those that they see on their screens, and they feel helpless to help. Maybe they suffer the same ways. And maybe there are others who are strong with resources who do not feel helpless, who ARE doing something).
    Last edited by findingneo; 18th August 2017 at 01:46.

2. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to findingneo For This Post:

Daozen (18th August 2017), DNA (18th August 2017), Foxie Loxie (19th August 2017), Noelle (18th August 2017)

3. Link to Post #22
    Scotland Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,410 times in 1,804 posts

Default Re: If There Are Hidden Benevolent Civilizations on Earth, Why Don't They Fund Positive Projects?

My views are a mixture of what others have said in this thread, findingneo.

We don't see more help because:

1) They can't help- they are somehow blockaded by surface governments.
    2) They won't help- They insist we solve our own problems, and stop spending money on useless luxuries. We spend 2-3 billion USD on cigarrettes and alcohol. It could be argued that we chose our slavery.
    3) They don't exist- I don't believe this, but its one of the possibilities we must consider to be fair.

Like Shannon said, you can see parallels with our society:

European 1: I heard of a place called Atlantis/Lemuria/Agartha, where they have fantastic technology that could solve all our problems.
    European 2: If that's true, why don't they help us?

African 1: I heard of a place called Europe/America/Dubai, where they have fantastic technology that could solve all our problems.
    African 2: If that's true, why don't they help us?

Focusing on benevolent projects: How do we know they're not up here now, walking among us, incognito, doing their best to help the farming situation, medical world, energy world? They may just not reveal their origins under any circumstances. I believe we've been given a stay of execution, and a 50 year window to fix things.

There's certainly been a fantastic release of technology over the last 20 years. It's up to us to do the hard work.
    Last edited by Daozen; 18th August 2017 at 01:44.

4. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Daozen For This Post:

ceetee9 (18th August 2017), DNA (18th August 2017), Foxie Loxie (18th August 2017), naste.de.lumina (18th August 2017), Noelle (18th August 2017)

5. Link to Post #23
    Deactivated
    Thanks

Yes Daozen, completely agree with everything you say.
    We are treading in the same footsteps as Atlantis and Lemuria,etc.
    I bet you know they are in cognito doing those projects.
    Ones that best suite their genetic and spiritual disposition.
    Yes, I am sure you are right.
    So what are we meant to do do you think?
    Apart from wake up, and others up, and work on ourselves?
    What can we do do you think?
    Do you think we will be permitted to do this by a greater community?
    What about the nasties that have other plans?
    Are they bound to allowing a reprieve, to get it right, do you think Daozen?
    They don't seem to bit stopping for a smoko.

Ah! Just remembered something. Ok.
    Last edited by findingneo; 18th August 2017 at 02:00.

6. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to findingneo For This Post:

Daozen (18th August 2017), DNA (18th August 2017), Foxie Loxie (19th August 2017), Noelle (18th August 2017)

7. Link to Post #24
    Brazil Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 7,529 times in 1,350 posts

Quote Posted by Daozen (here)
    Quote Posted by naste.de.lumina (here)
    Quote Posted by Rawhide68 (here)

I´m convinced that the Tunguska meteor strike was prohibited by alien intervention, as well as Nuklear bases like Malmstrom in the early sixties had their minute missiles shut down by alien intervetion, they have us under a lup.
    https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tunguska_event
    These specific interventions cited (Tunguska, Nuklear bases), which you have defined as benevolent, can also be just 'taking care' so that the 'farm' is not destroyed or harmed by external or internal forces. Kind of protecting the 'chicken coop' from a devastating storm. In which case, what is the intention of the intervention? Take care of us or protect their assets?
    Good point, but at least we're alive. if someone rescues me from an Earthquake, I don't care what his motivation is: Fame, gamlour, money, helping humans. All I care is that I'm safe.
    How many thousands of people do not die daily because of the degrading conditions of survival imposed in this reality?

What is the difference between dying as a victim of an asteroid impact or a tsunami like 2004? Why was there no intervention in this case?

The fact that you save the hen from the storm today does not mean that the chickens will not go to your pot tomorrow.

From the point of view of a prisoner imprisoned in perpetuity, an asteroid impact could be a unique gift of freedom by crushing the walls of the prison.

1) They can't help- they are somehow blockaded by surface governments.
    Or by a force far beyond a planetary surface.

I am going to use Saturn as a clear example of the evidence of super-intelligent entities that are technologically advanced in this 3D solar system (I will not even go into other dimensional possibilities).

These entities do not know what is happening here or are we their farm?

Because if we are their farm, they will do everything to keep it under control.
    Last edited by naste.de.lumina; 18th August 2017 at 04:49.

8. Link to Post #25
    United States Avalon Member DNA's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 27,876 times in 4,326 posts

I have my own answers to this (its complex) but I wondered what other people thought. I've seen people bring this up several times over the past few years. It's a valid question, which I think all of us may have asked to ourselves at some point.

A similar question is "If there are good ETs out there, why are they letting people die?"
    Ultimate benevolence is ultimately concerned with "freewill".
    I will leave that as stated.

Ultimately I do not believe in "benevolence" in the manner we would think of it.
    There is always personal interest involved.
    I'm a firm believer that hidden civilizations of ancient cultures exist on this planet, and they are far more concerned with themselves and their personal survival than ours.
    This is just my opinion.

I do not believe there exists an advanced civilization that is looking out for us.
    The Plieadians of Billy Meier lore would come the closest, and they are using a hands off "p*ssy" approach.
    As far as I'm concerned Billy Meier's Plieadians can go suck a "d!ck", just my opinion of course.

We are on our own.
    And destined to fail in my opinion.
    I wish it were otherwise.

9. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to DNA For This Post:

Foxie Loxie (19th August 2017), naste.de.lumina (18th August 2017), TargeT (18th August 2017)

10. Link to Post #26
    United States On Sabbatical
    Thanks
    Thanked 53,662 times in 8,694 posts

Quote Posted by DNA (here)
    I do not believe there exists an advanced civilization that is looking out for us.

DING DING DING

quit giving your power away, own your own ****... don't look for external saviors.

WE ARE the hero.. OWN IT.

(read my signature.. marinate on that a bit... what are YOU doing?)
    Hard times create strong men, Strong men create good times, Good times create weak men, Weak men create hard times.
    Where are you?

11. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to TargeT For This Post:

ceetee9 (18th August 2017), DNA (18th August 2017), dynamo (18th August 2017), Foxie Loxie (18th August 2017), Noelle (18th August 2017), Unicorn (18th August 2017)

12. Link to Post #27
    Deactivated
    Thanks

Yes, agree with what you say too TargeT, but what exactly does that mean? I feel like we are in a perpetual office meeting, clicking on our biro, saying "we own this", but I don't see any writing of bullet points and notes on that blank page. Is this it? Are we doing it?

13. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to findingneo For This Post:

14. Link to Post #28
    United States Avalon Member DNA's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 27,876 times in 4,326 posts

Quote Posted by TargeT (here)

DING DING DING

quit giving your power away, own your own ****... don't look for external saviors.

This is what the Plieadians state, but in my opinion it does not account for the interference we have suffered at the hands of numerous negative races in my opinion.
    If we have been manipulated and taken advantage of by such an extent by so many alien races, why cant we get an honest helping hand to help nullify those negative interactions without the caveat that they are worried about interfering with our freewill? Our freewill has already received quite the violation considering what the race has endured. Can't we get a helping hand to help rectify that?

Quote Posted by findingneo (here)
    Maybe it is like you and I, we would like to stop all the bad things that go on, and the suffering, but it is not as simple as that, I imagine. We don't have the resources and we would be violating laws which would quickly get us in to hot water and gone. Maybe they have laws that stop them form interference as well. Maybe getting involved puts risk on their own, even the whole of their own. Maybe they are playing exopolitical chess, and earth is the chess board.
    I'm absolutely of the opinion that there is a chess board involved.
    With folks who can see into the future, or rather into future probabilities, and with great precision.

Humans in space, with our resource stealing, regime changing and cannabilistic ways are probably not attractive qualities to invite into the cosmos.
    We kill, starve, rape and enslave our own kind, what would we do to others of another intelligent race?
    Really, thing about that.

In all honesty a benevolent race of aliens who are concerned with the cosmos and the galactic neighborhood might just think they are doing good by helping to start WWIII here on earth.
    Just an opinion.
    Last edited by DNA; 18th August 2017 at 04:50.

15. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to DNA For This Post:

Foxie Loxie (19th August 2017), naste.de.lumina (18th August 2017), Noelle (18th August 2017), TargeT (18th August 2017)

16. Link to Post #29
    Scotland Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,410 times in 1,804 posts

DING DING DING

Since when does interest in external civilizations translate to external saviourism? I follow Silicon Valley, tech news, alternative heath protocols, music, programming, farming innovations. I stay in touch with these communities because I can learn from them. Doesn't mean I'm sitting here waiting for them to solve my problems. The same with hidden civilizations. I study them because knowledge of them has been beneficial to me in the past, and will probably be useful in my future.

I 100% agree that we are responsible for our own evolution, that we are center stage, and have to do things for ourselves. This does not dampen my interest in what is happening in the mountains.

My strategy is to know they exist, and act as if they don't.

And cease with the High school football coach pep talks plz. TIA.
    Last edited by Daozen; 18th August 2017 at 05:13.

17. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Daozen For This Post:

findingneo (19th August 2017), Foxie Loxie (19th August 2017), Noelle (18th August 2017), TargeT (18th August 2017)

18. Link to Post #30
    Albania Avalon Retired Member
    Language
    Albanian
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,902 times in 467 posts

Just a small example.

You cross the path with someone who has a big problem in his point of view, but in your eyes its a small and easy one. Those groups who are benevolent nature but yet unevolved will try to solve his problem fast and not to mention about those groups who will show the solution for a personal benefit, but those who are aware of universal laws know that if they solve his problem, he will encounter another big one and will be in the same situation. Those who know that, know also that the best thing to do is guide him in the right direction (in a visible way or invisible) but not showing the solution.

Humanity is in the same situation, we have been guided over and over through ages but we still want someone to show us the solution. If will ever be someone to show us what we want, we need to be careful about his/their intentions or if its from the benevolent one, than I think it will be the end of the TEST.
    Last edited by Eagle Eye; 18th August 2017 at 10:41.

19. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Eagle Eye For This Post:

Foxie Loxie (19th August 2017), Noelle (18th August 2017)

20. Link to Post #31
    United States Unsubscribed
    Thanks

Lightbulb Re: If There Are Hidden Benevolent Civilizations on Earth, Why Don't They Fund Positive Projects?

I have my own answers to this (its complex) but I wondered what other people thought. I've seen people bring this up several times over the past few years. It's a valid question, which I think all of us may have asked to ourselves at some point.

A similar question is "If there are good ETs out there, why are they letting people die?"
    For some of you the idea is that death is recognized as multi-leveled, stretching through many dimensions of experience, connecting many dimensions of experience. You can take one of your elevators to any floor. Understand? Transformations occur all the time and death, physical death is simply one more of them. You need not necessarily treat it as a negative thing. You will understand that it is all simply transformational.

if that individual has chosen now to become non-physical, then you can assist them in the transference from physicality to non-physicality, so that there will be a small or no degree of confusion about where they are and what they can do once they are non-physical. Because many individuals in your reality will find that once you become non-physical, you may at first carry with you the strongest belief you had about life when you were still physically alive. And that will create a reality around you that you will perceive to be the real reality. Because you are non-physical, you are a thought-form in a world of thought-forms, and what you think is instantly what seems to be physically real around you. And that is why many individuals may not even know they have died, when they have died.

Therefore, you can be of great assistance to that individual if they have chosen to become non-physical, to allow them to become non-physical with dignity, with joy and effortlessness, with love, with ecstasy, with ease. To allow them to know, to allow them to remember that it is only the idea of stepping from one room to another room in the same house, that is all death is. They have made their choices. Allow them to do so with dignity.

There is no real separation; there is no real loss. The love is always there; it is always able to be felt. You are never out of touch unless you believe that you are. So allow yourself to simply take stock of what you are learning about yourself from this situation, because there is obviously a reason why you are involved with that individual and why they are going through what they are going through at this time.
    There is something for you to learn about yourself as well as what they are learning about themselves.

Use all the knowledge in a positive way and you will enlighten yourself. Raise your vibratory level and you may then be quite astonished to find that, if and when they choose to make their transference to non-physicality, your willingness to treat the whole endeavor in a positive way, by raising your vibration, will mean that when they transfer into non-physical reality they are not actually "so far above
    you" as you used to think. Just a little side step to the corner, that is all. The difference between physical reality and nonphysical reality, what you call physical life and physical death, is not as large as you think. It is a very, very short step between your physical vibration, that which makes you physical, and that which allows you to be non-physical. A very short step, very short.

You are quite consciously holding yourself in physical reality, if that is where you find yourself to be. A very small shift is all that is required to go into non-physical existence. Therefore, allow yourself to project your love to that individual so they can use your love to slide gently into that next vibratory level. Then you will remain in communication as you need to and you will not feel that you are out of
    touch.

You follow me? Does this assist you?

21. Link to Post #32
    Thanks
    Thanked 48,968 times in 7,673 posts

Free will.
    "When you've seen beyond yourself, then you may find, peace of mind is waiting there." ~ George Harrison

22. The Following User Says Thank You to Wind For This Post:

Foxie Loxie (18th August 2017)

23. Link to Post #33
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,344 times in 645 posts

Quote Posted by naste.de.lumina (here)
    These specific interventions cited (Tunguska, Nuklear bases), which you have defined as benevolent, can also be just 'taking care' so that the 'farm' is not destroyed or harmed by external or internal forces. Kind of protecting the 'chicken coop' from a devastating storm. In which case, what is the intention of the intervention? Take care of us or protect their assets?
    Thats a very interesting question! Thanks
    I will ponder on that.

24. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Rawhide68 For This Post:

Daozen (18th August 2017), Foxie Loxie (18th August 2017), naste.de.lumina (18th August 2017)

25. Link to Post #34
    Thanks
    Thanked 27,689 times in 3,333 posts

Quote Posted by Shannon (here)
    Sometimes I use benevolent humans as a comparison to benevolent et's...there's many good hearted people who want to help animals, the homeless, the starving and nature but just don't have the resources or the ability to at this time. Maybe they don't have the money to because they made a dumb mistake and owe some higher authority, they cannot travel to where the help is needed, or they don't have the means of communicating.

I think that what you stated here might be one of the reasons we are in our current situation. Even if you don't have money or a lot of extra time you can find something to do that puts you in alignment with your ideals. If someone has opted out of doing this with the excuse of no time or money or a myriad of other excuses than I would really question just how good hearted they really are.

26. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Pam For This Post:

Daozen (18th August 2017), Foxie Loxie (18th August 2017), Shannon (19th August 2017)

27. Link to Post #35
    Thanks

DING DING DING

This is what the Plieadians state, but in my opinion it does not account for the interference we have suffered at the hands of numerous negative races in my opinion.
    If we have been manipulated and taken advantage of by such an extent by so many alien races, why cant we get an honest helping hand to help nullify those negative interactions without the caveat that they are worried about interfering with our freewill? Our freewill has already received quite the violation considering what the race has endured. Can't we get a helping hand to help rectify that?
    I like to fall back on fractals for complex questions.. since math is pretty "solid" in the reality we experience.. Fractal thinking would dictate that we, at best, would be treated like lions or rhino's in a high wire nature preserve... AT BEST.

at worst cattle in a feed lot (or matrix style battery banks).

We exhibit to "those below us" what "those above us" are doing to us (and the complete disconnect in understanding between the two should be emphasized as well). So I do agree with your "darker" take on this whole thing, I just sometimes avoid that point.

DING DING DING

Since when does interest in external civilizations translate to external saviourism?
    The title of the thread includes "why don't they fund positive projects" which seems to at least lean in that direction.

If it's as DNA suggests (and I allude to) then it's even worse, since we would be looking for help from those who are oppressing/harvesting/managing us.
    Hard times create strong men, Strong men create good times, Good times create weak men, Weak men create hard times.
    Where are you?

28. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to TargeT For This Post:

DNA (18th August 2017), Foxie Loxie (19th August 2017), Shannon (19th August 2017)

29. Link to Post #36
    Thanks

This ant thing brings to mind something I was doing as a child, I actually had this huge magnification lens, and when the sun was shining, I fryed the little buggers. I´M SO SORRY! I understand better now.
    I also chased my cat with a water pistol. Noooo! Yes I did. Damn.
    Why did I do theese bad things?
    I was just a child, and children can be cruel. Testing everything.
    Shame on me, I have to live with it !

Have you had experience like this ? , I would love to read your comments
    Last edited by Rawhide68; 18th August 2017 at 21:24.

30. The Following User Says Thank You to Rawhide68 For This Post:

Foxie Loxie (19th August 2017)

31. Link to Post #37
    Thanks
    Thanked 82,319 times in 10,234 posts

Rawhide, I've seen that question brought up by younger ufologists a few times. They look at the world and claim there are no benevolent ETs, or no benevolent parallel civilizations, because "If they existed, they'd come and help us."

People often take starvation/cancer as an example. If there are benevolent civilizations on this Earth, why are they watching us die?

I wanted to know what other people's thoughts on the subject were.
    If you don't fix yourself, it does not mean anything.

Seriously.

It's on you. It was always on you.

You individually. Collectively..not really.. only in a sort of way..it's on each individual person. Ie, collective of individuals, each, in full conscious knowledge...pulling their weight.

Do or die, and do it yourself. There is no other functionality in this.

ET can dance and show that they may exist, but everything you need to get done is a individual response, and can be no other way.

As any other way, renders 'help' meaningless, intrusive, faulted, and doomed to failure.

Crack that eggshell open.... or die and rot inside of it.

Take your pick.
    Last edited by Carmody; 18th August 2017 at 19:36.
    Interdimensional Civil Servant

32. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Carmody For This Post:

Foxie Loxie (19th August 2017), Jayke (18th August 2017), TargeT (18th August 2017), Wind (18th August 2017)

33. Link to Post #38
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Rawhide68 (here)
    This ant thing brings to mind something I was doing as a child, I actually had this huge magnification lens, and when the sun was shining, I fryed the little buggers. I´M SO SORRY! I understand better now.
    I also chased my cat with a water pistol. Noooo! Yes I did. Damn.
    Why did I do theese bad things?
    I was just a child, and children can be cruel. Testing everything.
    Shame on me, I have to live with it !
    Anything with forward facing eyes is a predator and will naturally have predatory inclinations; nothing to be ashamed or lament over.

These types of instincts are what kept us from being eaten, and kept us able to feed our selves for more years than we are aware of; it's only recently that we've taken a more "prey" like approach to living and had this weird guilt thing foisted on us.

Quote Posted by Carmody (here)
    If you don't fix yourself, it does not mean anything.....

It's on you. It was always on you.You individually. Collectively..not really.. only in a sort of way..it's on each individual person. Ie, collective of individuals, each, in full conscious knowledge...pulling their weight.

Do or die, and do it yourself.
    be a libertarian, that helps

I would add a bit more emphasis on the individual's effort on pulling THEIR OWN weight; you can pull others weight if you want but you have to realize that action is detrimental to the other party (independence and self reliance is key, anything else erodes free will and puts "hooks" or "attachments" in place on the party that is being helped).

"the best way to ruin a people is to give them free things" - me (maybe, or I read it somewhere)
    Where are you?

34. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to TargeT For This Post:

DNA (18th August 2017), Foxie Loxie (19th August 2017)

35. Link to Post #39
    Thanks

If I could take 5 minutes out of my day to fix the ant farm, I would. Maybe half an hour on a Sunday. I wouldn't hold a state funeral for every ant, but I could use my skill to fix the farm, and move some of the broken walls back.
    [/I]
    Thanks Doazen, It´s lovely put in words

36. The Following User Says Thank You to Rawhide68 For This Post:

37. Link to Post #40
    Thanks

Thanks for your reply Carmody.
    You hit something within me, a good thing ,now Im going to cry, thank you

38. The Following User Says Thank You to Rawhide68 For This Post:

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast