+ Reply to Thread
Page 31 of 34 FirstFirst 1 21 31 34 LastLast

Thread: Astrology as a "Know Yourself" tool

1. Link to Post #601
    Thanks
    Thanked 24,301 times in 5,193 posts

Default Re: Astrology as a "Know Yourself" tool

Quote Posted by ulli (here)
    P.S. ...and yes, Aquarians are sweeties, for sure, until they start getting on your nerves...
    Very true!

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to ktlight For This Post:

dan33 (1st September 2011), Marianne (31st August 2011)

3. Link to Post #602
    Portugal Avalon Member
    Thanks

i would aprecciate the effort of someone to do me a chart? i think my life is soo complicated, perhaps that would light up my thoughts, and know me better.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to MiguelQ For This Post:

astrid (30th August 2011)

5. Link to Post #603
    Canada Avalon Member Ernie Nemeth's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 36,614 times in 5,382 posts

Hi Ulli,
    I heard today that Mercury has been retrograde all month (from Maureen Moss' newsletter).

That could easily have confused me into questioning my long-held beliefs and my sudden attitude change about the proper course of action for me in the near future. I also just began to fully accept my assessment of the extent of the worldwide conspiracy. I seem to suddenly have had a change of heart in terms of what I wanted to accomplish here on this forum.

I did get that template download from Lucia Rene about the same time so I am wondering which is the major influencer.

Could Mercury retrograde cause these symptoms I have discussed?

6. Link to Post #604
    Thanks
    Thanked 82,321 times in 10,234 posts

I'm doing an astrology calculation, so I'm putting this here.

(I've changed this post to a link to the appropriate thread and moved the comment there.)
    Last edited by Carmody; 1st September 2011 at 01:55.
    Interdimensional Civil Servant

7. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Carmody For This Post:

Calz (31st August 2011), skyflower (31st August 2011)

8. Link to Post #605
    Thanks

To give you an idea how powerful that statement was and is..the fire alarm in my house is now acting up. Just like that, out of the blue. Either it is detecting something via radiation, or the battery is dying for some reason.

Aetheric conditionals in my immediate vicinity have changed.

I felt the heat or activity in my right hemisphere shortly before that.

I hope that some of you might finally begin to understand the shape and depth of what you are dealing with. So very long in time, and so deep in your lives.
    Last edited by Carmody; 31st August 2011 at 17:10.

9. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Carmody For This Post:

Calz (31st August 2011), Jetsam (31st August 2011), modwiz (28th September 2011)

10. Link to Post #606
    Canada Avalon Member Ernie Nemeth's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 36,614 times in 5,382 posts

Does not apply to me, my dear.

11. Link to Post #607
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,696 times in 822 posts

Hi Ulli..

I am new to Astrology and therefore know very little about it.

I have no religion i lean on, and i feel no need of joining any groups of any sort. Well i am here at Avalon you can say, and you are right ofc. I saw the group of 18 on the net and a few days later i felt compelled to contact Bill, so i wrote him an Email telling him to take a break and perhaps take a journey to Tibet. At this point i was not a member of Avalon, but i told Bill i felt compelled and this was the first Email i have send for years, I dont know if Bill whent or not, but i know i joind Avalon a few weeks later. And then as i understand it, he was not around anymore.

I know i am eternal through studies i have done on my own, and for the first time in this life i feel free.

I like to ask you if there is a chance Astrology can be a trap? Why am i asking, it just dont feel right. I hope you dont take this the wrong way, i just go where my heart takes me..

All my love to you.....
    Last edited by <8>; 1st September 2011 at 10:17.

12. Link to Post #608
    Thanks
    Thanked 127,173 times in 13,485 posts

Quote Posted by Ernie Nemeth (here)
    Hi Ulli,
    I heard today that Mercury has been retrograde all month (from Maureen Moss' newsletter).

That could easily have confused me into questioning my long-held beliefs and my sudden attitude change about the proper course of action for me in the near future. I also just began to fully accept my assessment of the extent of the worldwide conspiracy. I seem to suddenly have had a change of heart in terms of what I wanted to accomplish here on this forum.

I did get that template download from Lucia Rene about the same time so I am wondering which is the major influencer.

Could Mercury retrograde cause these symptoms I have discussed?
    Mercury goes retrograde quite frequently so if this was true then everyone would be changing their religions several times a year. We know that is not the case.
    Astrology is a language which works for those who seek to understand themselves. It really starts to activate change as you study it, and contemplate whatever you discover. Contemplation is the key. Observe, evaluate, then think, think, think.

Trust the process, define what it is you really want to be doing in this life, then hold that vision.
    The universe will be bending to serve your goals- never doubt that- provided those goals don't interfere with the well- being of others.

13. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to ulli For This Post:

dan33 (5th September 2011), Ernie Nemeth (1st September 2011)

14. Link to Post #609
    Thanks

Quote Posted by <8> (here)
    Hi Ulli..

I have no religion i lean on, and i feel no need of joining any groups of any sort. Well i am here at Avalon you can say, and you are right ofc. I saw the group of 18 on the net and a few days later i felt compelled to contact Bill, so i wrote him an Email telling him to take a break and perhaps take a journey to Tibet. At this point i was not a member of Avalon, but i told Bill i felt compelled and this was the first Email i have send for years, I dont know if Bill whent or not, but i know i joind Avalon a few weeks later. And then as i understand it, he was not around anymore.

I know i am eternal through studies i have done on my own, and for the first time in this life i feel free.

I like to ask you if there is a chance Astrology can be a trap? Why am i asking, it just dont feel right. I hope you dont take this the wrong way, i just go where my heart takes me..

All my love to you.....
    As I just explained to Ernie astrology is a language, or a tool.
    Whether it is a trap or not depends on the person. It can be, if you go into it for the wrong reasons.
    I have had clients who were totally addicted and wanted readings for every decision they had to make, they were that uncertain about themselves and their lives.
    I put them off, partly because I didn't want to exploit their addictions, and partly because it would not be helpful for them anyway.
    There are plenty of astrologers out there who would gladly accomodate those people. Not me.

If astrology doesn't feel right for you, leave it alone. Why would you want to learn a language or immerse in a culture that feels wrong for you? I have been to places which felt totally alien to me and I will never return.
    Go to where you feel an attraction.

15. The Following User Says Thank You to ulli For This Post:

Lisab (1st September 2011)

16. Link to Post #610
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,696 times in 822 posts

Quote Posted by <8> (here)
    Hi Ulli..

All my love to you.....
    As I just explained to Ernie astrology is a language, or a tool.
    Whether it is a trap or not depends on the person. It can be, if you go into it for the wrong reasons.
    I have had clients who were totally addicted and wanted readings for every decision they had to make, they were that uncertain about themselves and their lives.
    I put them off, partly because I didn't want to exploit their addictions, and partly because it would not be helpful for them anyway.
    There are plenty of astrologers out there who would gladly accomodate those people. Not me.

If astrology doesn't feel right for you, leave it alone. Why would you want to learn a language or immerse in a culture that feels wrong for you? I have been to places which felt totally alien to me and I will never return.
    Go to where you feel an attraction.
    Thanks for your reply...

bows and walks away....

17. The Following User Says Thank You to <8> For This Post:

ulli (1st September 2011)

18. Link to Post #611
    Thanks

@ Carmody:
    About the first moon square and circumcision.
    I followed the link and read your post which gave me a major insight into my own life.
    I remember vaguely that I was hospitalized (briefly) when I was one week old
    as there was a problem with my umbilical cord not healing right.
    My first moon square. Moon governs emotions, mother, homeliness,
    so there was an interruption in the normal sequence of events.

It set a life-long pattern, which confirmed the Pluto Moon square
    under which I was born.
    My relationship with my mother was always either hyper, or super- detached, with the accompanying guilt.
    Also I have had a compulsion about getting my home situation just right, which never really happened, even though I have lived in dream homes and on a paradisical beach in the Caribbean...
    no place ever felt quite right.
    The point you make about circumcision affecting a whole culture, and therefor producing a sense of restlessness, as well as never feeling cozy, is well taken.
    But we need to consider that this did not happen to the women, only the males.
    Food for thought, there.
    Last edited by ulli; 1st September 2011 at 13:47.

19. The Following User Says Thank You to ulli For This Post:

Carmody (1st September 2011)

20. Link to Post #612
    Thanks

Deleted question to Ernie as I just figured it out by myself.
    Last edited by ulli; 1st September 2011 at 13:54.

21. Link to Post #613
    Thanks

@ Carmody:
    About the first moon square and circumcision.
    I followed the link and read your post which gave me a major insight into my own life.
    I remember vaguely that I was hospitalized (briefly) when I was one week old
    as there was a problem with my umbilical cord not healing right.
    My first moon square. Moon governs emotions, mother, homeliness,
    so there was an interruption in the normal sequence of events.

It set a life-long pattern, which confirmed the Pluto Moon square
    under which I was born.
    My relationship with my mother was always either hyper, or super- detached, with the accompanying guilt.
    Also I have had a compulsion about getting my home situation just right, which never really happened, even though I have lived in dream homes and on a paradisical beach in the Caribbean...
    no place ever felt quite right.
    The point you make about circumcision affecting a whole culture, and therefor producing a sense of restlessness, as well as never feeling cozy, is well taken.
    But we need to consider that this did not happen to the women, only the males.
    Food for thought, there.
    The book I'm reading, by Joseph Farrell is called 'Genes, Giants, Monsters and Men'. He speaks on the origins of the Abrahamic system in fair detail. He says, apparently, according to the ancient records (that were coming out of the sand-thus war to hide it) that the system was done via genetic manipulation of the males and the males alone.

This is reflected in an indicative of the need to control the female, which could have been covered or 'made to work' via a purposely created damage to the male -in that associated area of development and final outcome. Thus detachment from the feminine in a permanent fear/desire/safety mental state...through control of their environment and surrounding as a deepest drive...thus control of the women/feminine and their influence.

The whole outer world reflective thing in humans in a state of being off balance. The male/female + inner stability, Mars/Venus + earth-center(look inside) balance system purposely skewed via an outside influence that stepped in and created a self serving system based on damage and abuse.

We have found that stressing alters genetic development and that 'lamarkism' -the idea that gene expression alterations can happen in the immediate sense in the given life, and be passed down - that lamarkism has some truth to it. So, in effect, creating a self perpetuating system that is locked in, by closing the doors on change in those areas. Thus manipulating an entire group of people, the creation of a set machine, that is then driven about like a vehicle designed for personal purposes...over a period of thousands of years. A long term plan executed by someone and something with much longer views than human lives will generally ever consider to be possible, so humans will miss the mental connection that allows them to see the evidence of such in the reality that is unfolding and has unfolded.

So, in effect, something came here, something that was fully aware of our connection to the basic energies of this place, this earth and how the planets move, regarding our formation on the basic DNA levels (it being superconductive and dimensionally connected), the connection of the movement of the heavens regarding our formation and life plans and motions..and a manipulation for selfish and nefarious purposes may have taken place.

Something that led to the off balance mess we are in at this exact time and place.

Possibly, it could be, as some are saying (aka Dolores cannon) Like an egg that was and is maturing, ready to hatch, and at that point ....something came at the time, that was appropriate for it's desires and machinations... and inserted itself into the system so the outcome of the opening would move to their desires, not in the balanced state it should have been.
    Last edited by Carmody; 1st September 2011 at 14:32.

22. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Carmody For This Post:

modwiz (28th September 2011), skyflower (1st September 2011)

23. Link to Post #614
    Thanks

Carmody,
    The all-male clergy system of the Catholic church comes to mind as well.
    If a young man felt the divine call to enter the priesthood based on genuine mysticism,
    and because he had a high sensitivity level
    due to celibacy vows he was then denied to pass that sensitive gene onto the next generation,
    depriving humanity of those qualities.

This would have an effect on the gene pool as a whole, I would imagine.

24. The Following User Says Thank You to ulli For This Post:

skyflower (1st September 2011)

25. Link to Post #615
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,377 times in 220 posts

Hi Ulli,

I have finally read through all 31 pages of posts! PHEW~ You've got a real good thing going on here.
    I have been reading up on astrology for the past year, and it has been an eye opening subject for me. My favorite site has been astro.com too!

I have a question regarding Pluto in the first house. I have read somewhere that people with Pluto in the first house should move away from where they were born or may be involved in violent accidents.
    Makes me wonder if there was a hidden grand design to my parents taking me halfway across the globe when I was a baby.
    Makes me wonder if the incident of taking the plug off my incubator and leaving me out on the hallway when I was premie had pluto's signature on it?
    or when I rolled down a flight of steep stone stairs as a toddler had something to do with it?

Coincidence? or were they written in the stars?

26. The Following User Says Thank You to skyflower For This Post:

ulli (1st September 2011)

27. Link to Post #616
    Thanks

Quote Posted by skyflower (here)
    Hi Ulli,

I have finally read through all 31 pages of posts! PHEW~ You've got a real good thing going on here.
    I have been reading up on astrology for the past year, and it has been an eye opening subject for me. My favorite site has been astro.com too!

I have a question regarding Pluto in the first house. I have read somewhere that people with Pluto in the first house should move away from where they were born or may be involved in violent accidents.
    Makes me wonder if there was a hidden grand design to my parents taking me halfway across the globe when I was a baby.
    Makes me wonder if the incident of taking the plug off my incubator and leaving me out on the hallway when I was premie had pluto's signature on it?
    or when I rolled down a flight of steep stone stairs as a toddler had something to do with it?

Coincidence? or were they written in the stars?
    I also had accidents when I was younger, and so far eight surgeries.
    I also moved house more than 40 times, due to Pluto being not only in the first house, but also square my moon.
    Nothing ever felt right...I finally came to the realization that this planet was not for me, and that I was only here to do a mission.
    Anyway, congratulations for reading all of this...
    that Pluto will come in handy for getting down to the nitty gritty of astrology.
    As well as finding that innermost self, from where you can get an elevator to the cosmos.

28. The Following User Says Thank You to ulli For This Post:

skyflower (6th September 2011)

29. Link to Post #617
    Thanks

Here is your reading, Chiquetet

Your chart is quite unusual, with very distinct angles between the planets.
    Also your Ascendant falling exactly opposite the house positions means that due to your birth timing
    there is a natural balancing of all your energies, giving you a pretty enlightened start to life.
    (I can elaborate on this if you are curious, but it takes a bit of research, to back up my claim here.)

There is a T-square between Mars in Scorpio in the 2nd house, at 22 degrees,
    Jupiter in Aquarius in the 5th house, at 22 degress,
    and the Moon in Taurus in the 8th house, at 21 degrees.

June 1998 was a tough month for you...many planets making hard aspects.
    (Saturn was square your Sun-Venus conjunction, Pluto was on your Saturn,
    and Mars was opposite your Uranus.)

But already when you were six years old there were Pluto transits that must have left deep marks.
    In October of 1992 there was the first Pluto transit affecting your T-square...
    so the next few years were very up and down.
    In 1997 Pluto had reached your Saturn, school change?,
    and Neptune was on your Sun, time of confusion and uncertainty,
    but perhaps leading to spiritual break-throughs and insights.

It must be remembered that these kinds of hardships,
    while not much fun to live through, yet are the harbingers of much light.

Your Sun and Venus exactly conjunct at 29 degrees of Capricorn in the 4th,
    exactly trine (120 degree angle) your Ascendant at 29 degrees of Virgo.
    This is an energy field that would smooth everything out pretty quickly.
    Self expression is done with great ease,
    even though the 4th house can normally make a person shy and security conscious.
    You know how to charm people, and you are diplomatic, not wishing to hurt their feelings.

Emotionally this chart looks pretty intense, as your Mars in Scorpio tempts you frequently to achieve the impossible,
    and impulses are very strong, at times, yet under a solid lid of self-restraint.
    Spending needs to be checked.
    The Venus factor can equally make you hesitant, so to people who are close to you
    your behaviour could appear contradictive.
    You need to work on your relationship with your mother, perhaps. (Mars opposite Moon)
    Anyway, with that Scorpio Mars and Pluto as well as Capricornian-Virgo orderliness
    you control your life pretty well,
    and no one would believe from looking at you that you are juggling more balls than most.
    Jupiter in Aquarius puts you on a search for humanity's identity.

The Sun, Mercury, Venus and Neptune in Capricorn all make you an excellent strategist, planner, builder.
    If you went into the construction business you would make millions...the talent and know-how are all there.
    You KNOW just what an ideal home has to look like as well as how it should function.
    Have you seen those videos about Michael Reynolds, the Earthships guy?

With Saturn and Uranus in the 3rd house I suspect your primary education was strict and there were interruptions,
    as the Pluto transits between 6 and 12 years of age indicate.
    but you are an autodidact and whatever you put your mind to you learn very quickly.
    I will let you build my house at any time.

30. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to ulli For This Post:

christian (1st September 2011), Lisab (1st September 2011)

31. Link to Post #618
    Germany Avalon Member christian's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 23,208 times in 2,967 posts

Here is your reading, Chiquetet
    Thank you very much.

Your chart is quite unusual, with very distinct angles between the planets.
    Also your Ascendant falling exactly opposite the house positions means that due to your birth timing
    there is a natural balancing of all your energies, giving you a pretty enlightened start to life.
    (I can elaborate on this if you are curious, but it takes a bit of research, to back up my claim here.)
    That sounds intriguing and of course, I am interested in how exactly I am supersmart. I cannot remember what I did in my first 5 years or so, but I am told that I was nicknamed "the professor" and was talking like an old fellow about what-have-you. What I remember apart from concrete happenings is, that I quickly got the feeling, that people on average tend to give in to awkward urges in their behaviour, pretty much allowing those to be a driving force in their lives, while I felt, it is so much easier to let "God be a good man" (German proverb, 'be blitheful') and to speak from your higher self. I surely didn't call it that, but I felt whenever people did find this tranquil state, they would talk without thinking from a point of higher knowledge that is not their little-me personal knowledge, but that is common to all of us, available to be tapped into, and because we have it all in common, we should get along so well instead of letting awkward urges create silly dramas. In my later years I was heavily involved in an expiriment, that was about finding out if it was me, who was awkward, I tried to play along with the silly dramas for quite a lot of time, starting in my early school years (93/4 or so) till my late teenage years and occasionally after that. That sounds strange, but I really saw it as an experiment, I did it consciously, like "now I will enter a phase of experimenting this and I will play it straight, otherwise the result would be tainted". During this phase(s) of experimenting, when I was not really true to myself, what I was perceiving before, it was almost impossible to fulfill my one basic desire to win the affection of beautiful (soul and body) girls, which I did with extreme ease before that. It's odd, that when I did it with ease, I did neither consciously do it, nor was I conscious about the fact that I longed for this, nor was I appreciating it, I just took it as a given.

There is a T-square between Mars in Scorpio in the 2nd house, at 22 degrees,
    Jupiter in Aquarius in the 5th house, at 22 degress,
    and the Moon in Taurus in the 8th house, at 21 degrees.
    I looked up what all this is supposed to signify and what I get from it is, that there is a conflict between Mars' influence towards being keen and competetive in achieving whilst the Moon is bearing a heavy concern with the future needs of humanity. Now this is balanced by Jupiter, giving strength of character, joy and firmness, aiding in succeeding in making a positive contribution, in lifting people up, that is nice. That fits amazingly.

June 1998 was a tough month for you...many planets making hard aspects.
    (Saturn was square your Sun-Venus conjunction, Pluto was on your Saturn,
    and Mars was opposite your Uranus.)

But already when you were six years old there were Pluto transits that must have left deep marks.
    In October of 1992 there was the first Pluto transit affecting your T-square...
    so the next few years were very up and down.
    In 1997 Pluto had reached your Saturn, school change?,
    and Neptune was on your Sun, time of confusion and uncertainty,
    but perhaps leading to spiritual break-throughs and insights.

It must be remembered that these kinds of hardships,
    while not much fun to live through, yet are the harbingers of much light.
    June 98, that must have been when Germany was kicked out of the quarter finals of the World Cup 3-0 by Croatia, that was disturbing to say the least!
    Honestly, I don't remember a lot from those times. I changed from elementary school to Gymnasium in 96, I entered elementary in 92. In the beginning, school was easy, because I could read before I got into school and when one doesn't have all kinds of childish nonsense on one's mind, this was a child's play My parents vetoed against me skipping a class right on the start, which I found out much later, everyone told me that school is important, but I couldn't see how this triviality could be meainingful after all, I made attempts to bring in some extra topics and knowledge into the class, which was encouraged superficially, phonily, in fact it made no difference to what we were doing. I was given extra tasks, which made me wonder, how was more of that triviality supposed to satisfy me more? So I held back enough to not be given extra tasks. On some occasions I figured assimilating to the average level of the class would be somehow more efficient in getting along, I had no intention in being the odd one out all the time, but then again, my competetiveness kicked in pretty often. My grades stayed good throughout the years but the remarks on my graduation papers got worse and worse, especially due to my rebellious behaviour, I enjoyed making funny remarks, getting kicked out for that, not paying attention to boring classes and taking part in fights on the schoolyard. So my teachers deemed me very intellectual and recommended me for Gymnasium (which is the highest of the 3 different types of school one has to choose after 4 years of elementary). I was met with high expectations from my parents and they emphasized how important it is, but it could of course not turn my behaviour around just like that. I was not at all fascinated by the topics in school, this seemed to be just not really like the proper thing to occupy your mind with. Anyways, in Gymnasium I had to start to learn at home to maintain proper grades, which really annoyed me. They said 7th and 8th grade would be the hardest, if you get through there, you will make it to the end. So I tried to restrain myself somewhat then and made very proper results, so I had no worries whatsoever in getting it done, but still I did not enjoy school at all. It was in 8th or 9th grade, 2000 or 2001 when a girl told me, she could see the aura and I was totally intrigued, I already meditated at that time and was fascinated by Taoism, Buddhism, being a monk, etc, this was a peak, that showed me, that what I could feel in meditation is actually very tangible somehow, when she helped me examine the nature of this phenomenon and by the intent to do so I gradually learned in seeing it myself. Back to school, I more and more had an urge to become positively involved, but my ideas were either not understood at all or somehow called inadequate, no deviations from the plan, please. So in 2002 or 2003 I was eager to leave school and head to Asia to join a monestary, to meditate more and get out of this stupidity, not only school, but the whole world, my parents and all the rest seemed to act so irresponsibly, neglecting all the spiritual aspects to life and worshipping this hellish system instead. I had very ugly fights with my parents, which went on till about 1 or 2 years ago. I didn't leave back then, because I didn't want them to become crazy and I didn't want to leave a mess behind. I hardly attented school in the last years, either I didn't show up or I didn't participate, there were a couple of instances, where I would say something, the teacher says it's wrong, someone else says the same and it's right. My classmates also realized that. Or when the tasks were so utterly simple, that I felt it was so demeaning to have us do this, that I did nothing and the teachers were concerned about that, I replied to them, I was concerned about the quality of the class, but to no avail of course. What a donkey's puddle of piss. So against all laws (I skipped way too many classes) I finished the school succesfully, skipping even the official graduation party, where they all were wearing suits and the parents were there and speeches were made etc., when I was enjoying a sunny day at the lake. Although this one girl told me about auras, there was virtually no one who I could relate to in spiritual stuff in school, only a couple of guys in the village, where I lived, who happened to be pot-heads, so I spend most of my time with them. I was sure from the very beginning that I would utilize marijuana, to gain more insights and that I would stop it before I get old. I stopped about 2 years ago and I appreciated that experience and I still occasionally meet them, I'll do a regression on one this weekend.

Your Sun and Venus exactly conjunct at 29 degrees of Capricorn in the 4th,
    exactly trine (120 degree angle) your Ascendant at 29 degrees of Virgo.
    This is an energy field that would smooth everything out pretty quickly.
    Self expression is done with great ease,
    even though the 4th house can normally make a person shy and security conscious.
    You know how to charm people, and you are diplomatic, not wishing to hurt their feelings.
    This resonates. At the end of the day, people tend to be more sociable, cooperating and enjoyable, if one appreciates their positive sides, don't they? The issue with expressing myself was only, that my views are not appreciated in a culture, that worships the devil. And I don't mean putting on a robe or partying at the cemetery, but not caring about disharmony in the world, allowing it to happen and indirectly supporting it while only being concerned about gaining more and more of superficial stuff. Luckily, this is changing and luckily, by now I feel content with standing for what I believe is right and true, without necessarily offending people. When it really dawned on me first, it was pretty much impossible to convey it to the Average Joe without peeing on their parade, by now I gained some perspective on that.

Emotionally this chart looks pretty intense, as your Mars in Scorpio tempts you frequently to achieve the impossible,
    and impulses are very strong, at times, yet under a solid lid of self-restraint.
    Spending needs to be checked.
    The Venus factor can equally make you hesitant, so to people who are close to you
    your behaviour could appear contradictive.
    You need to work on your relationship with your mother, perhaps. (Mars opposite Moon)
    When I was very young, I sometimes had these sudden bursts, I pretty much ran amok, my father had this also and many other males in his family. My mother figured, she should tease me even more, so I eventually learn to control and cope with it, before I get older, when it would only cause me a lot of problems. It was good, bad and ugly, it worked.
    I definitely feel the urge to jump head over heels into the biggest adventure that there is, this is what makes me feel alive, getting in the midst of the wild currents of lives, setting my will so firm, that I will get through it, smoothing it out and making it easier for everyone else, speaking of the impossible, nothing is impossible, right? Whatever. I can be a good saver, if I wish to be, I have enough aspects in my chart that help me there, but if I would just follow my inclination, which I like to do, I think the best way to handle money is to spend it, that's how creation works, giving up what you have to get something new, sacrificing what you are for what you can become. But sometimes I have a particular goal, so I just save money for it and spend almost nothing on enjoyment or so, sometimes I was just eager to save for the sake becoming rich, when I was pretty young. There were a lot of issues with my mother, I felt that, but by now we get along pretty well, all these obstacles have been taken pretty much by now, I feel, we appreciate each other.
    Sometimes I really appear to be contradictive, I think most to myself, by now I'm used to it and I found a lot of peace in the Daoistic books, where contradictions are portrayed with such beauty, as being truly the way of the Dao, it's like these books were written by my soulmate.
    The ancient Masters were profound and subtle.
    Their wisdom was unfathomable.
    There is no way to describe it;
    all we can describe is their appearance.

They were hesitant
    as someone crossing an iced-over stream.
    Alert as a warrior in enemy territory.
    Courteous as a guest.
    Fluid as melting ice.
    Shapable as a block of wood.
    Receptive as a valley.
    Clear as a glass of water.

Do you have the patience to wait
    till your mud settles and the water is clear?
    Can you remain unmoving
    till the right action arises by itself?

The Master doesn't seek fulfillment.
    Not seeking, not expecting,
    she is present, and can welcome all things.
    Anyway, with that Scorpio Mars and Pluto as well as Capricornian-Virgo orderliness
    you control your life pretty well,
    and no one would believe from looking at you that you are juggling more balls than most.
    Jupiter in Aquarius puts you on a search for humanity's identity.
    That's exactly how I feel and many people were indeed suprised, when they got to know me better, by now I seem to somehow radiate somehow more proudly and openly, it's not the time to hide one's light under a bushel anymore!
    I know by now we are all one, that is the identity, I know this body is very temporarily, fulfilling the divine will is what I found to be what is there to be done.

The Sun, Mercury, Venus and Neptune in Capricorn all make you an excellent strategist, planner, builder.
    If you went into the construction business you would make millions...the talent and know-how are all there.
    You KNOW just what an ideal home has to look like as well as how it should function.
    Have you seen those videos about Michael Reynolds, the Earthships guy?
    I actually have the first Earthships book right here, truly fascinating. Well, I'm not so much about money, but when you say millions I have $$ in my eyes.
    I feel that's true, I am regularly the one who is asked to provide a plan for an activity and I do it with great ease, very pragmatical. It's not that I know something better than someone else there, it just seems that others often have stuff on their mind, that taints the core of the issue, the essence of what has to be done, just their lack of concentration.
    I know, I got some talents, that could help me earn a buck, but it's just not my priority, I cannot help it, maybe one day.

With Saturn and Uranus in the 3rd house I suspect your primary education was strict and there were interruptions,
    as the Pluto transits between 6 and 12 years of age indicate.
    but you are an autodidact and whatever you put your mind to you learn very quickly.
    I will let you build my house at any time.
    Well I wrote enough about the school. I went through it quite easily in retrospect, the greatest hardship was to cope with the triviality and stupidity there. I cancelled my studies, when I started a Bachelor in Asian Science, because I worked in Mongolia already, in the school where I taught English, they didn't care about the Bachelor's degree, I had the skills, that was sufficient.
    I figured that the most interesting things were those, that I learnt through my own intention and effort, that's just natural after all considering what is available and what is taught in schools and universities. When I came back from Mongolia, I began to devote myself ever more and clearer to my heart's way, that was why I came back in the first place in 2010, I felt like reborn and ready to go the whole 9 yards, I volunteered in the HealingCastle, I learnt Dolores Cannon's regression hypnosis technique, I want to move to beautiful Leipzig next year to reach more people, contribute to more projects etc. I'm excited about doing all that, I feel really content with living right now.

Maybe I'll become a builder one day, I'd like that, I did some carpentry and masonry in the castle, that was surely fun to do, so building you a house might be a possibility one day.

I maybe went off into rants here about my biography, but I know you appreciate a decent feedback.

I'm curious in what houses the other planets are, but I guess it's not so relevant, I very much appreciate your reading and it has helped me in unlocking some understandings, that are beyond words, thank you so much!

(Had to delete a lot of images in the second half, the forum won't let me post that much in one post.)

32. The Following User Says Thank You to christian For This Post:

ulli (2nd September 2011)

33. Link to Post #619
    Thanks

Thanks for the feedback, Chiquetet.
    You really are quite amazing, and to me a sign that your generation seems to recall
    more than mine did, as far as cosmic stuff goes. Total recall.

Here is a list of your planets, so that you can see more clearly where everything is:

Asc. Virgo (cusp to Libra)
    Sun 29 Capricorn in house 4
    Moon 21 Taurus in house 8
    Mercury 21 Capricorn in house 4
    Venus 29 Capricorn in house 4
    Mars 22 Scorpio in house 2
    Jupiter 22 Aquarius in house 5
    Saturn 7 Sagittarius in house 3
    Uranus 21 Sagittarius in house 3
    Neptune 4 Capricorn in house 4
    Pluto 7 Scorpio in house 2.

34. The Following User Says Thank You to ulli For This Post:

christian (2nd September 2011)

35. Link to Post #620
    United States Avalon Member elainebab5's Avatar
    Thanks

Hey There Ulli,
    You are so kind to share your talent. May I prevail upon you to make a chart for my son? He has qualities that really make wonder. His information is coming via PM.
    Thanks so much!

+ Reply to Thread
Page 31 of 34 FirstFirst 1 21 31 34 LastLast