+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Fulfords latest 23.01.12

1. Link to Post #1
    Thanks
    Thanked 24,157 times in 3,105 posts

Default Fulfords latest 23.01.12

The Year of the Dragon officially starts today in the lunar calendar and the battle over control of the global financial system and therefore the future of the planet Earth is proceeding well for the White Dragon Society and its allies. In Asia, the regime change in North Korea has now resulted in concrete dialogue over reunification of the Korean peninsula and possibly even a union between a united Korea and Japan. The capital being considered for this planned entity is around Nara and Tenri City, South of Osaka. In the West, Interpol is steadily squeezing criminals like George Soros and Senator J. Rockefeller and something big may happen before the key January 31st accounts settling date.

The situation in Asia is the more interesting one for the time being. As usual, there is lots of contradictory information coming from well-placed sources so some caution is needed. First of all, Chodoin Daikaku, the head of the worldwide martial arts associations claims that reports given to this writer by Japanese security police sources saying Kim Jong Il had been killed 2 years ago and replaced with a double were wrong. It is true, he says, that he was hit with a stroke two years ago that left one arm partially paralyzed but he was alive, according to Chodoin, who is confident enough to come out as a named source, something rare when reporting on secret society activities.

Meanwhile, the news about Korean unification and a possible Korean/Japanese merger is coming from various sources including Korean royal family members, Japanese public security police, mainland Chinese intelligence officers and senior North Korean agents in Japan.

The story that emerges is that two rival Korean royal houses, the Southern and Northern dynasties, have been struggling over control of both Japan and the Korean peninsula for hundreds of years. The Southern dynasty includes the current Japanese emperor and the secret rulers of South Korea. The Northern dynasty controls North Korea, Northern Japan and Okinawa and has powerful influence in mainland China.

The Southern dynasty has been the one pushing for a unification of Western Japan and South Korea with a new capital city in Osaka and is allied with the British Royal Family. The Northern group was working with the Nazis and the New World Order faction of George Bush Sr. and the Gnostics.

It is interesting to note that the Japanese imperial navy during World War 2 was allied with the Southern dynasty and the house of Windsor during WW2 even as the Japanese army in China was allied with the Northern regime and the Nazis. It was in fact remnants of the Japanese imperial army that set up the North Korean regime in cooperation with the gnostic Nazi Odessa group.

According to the information collated, the Northern faction is suing for peace and will settle for some sort of symbolic and ceremonial role for North Korea’s Kim Jong Un in a unified state. A Southern faction royal family member was open to this and informal negotiations could start within a couple of weeks. The end result may be a giant new global financial center being set up in the general vicinity of the ancient capital of Nara, South of Osaka.

There are also reports coming in of many pamphlets denouncing Kim Jong Un being distributed in the Northern half of North Korea, indicating Chinese dissatisfaction with these developments.

There is also more evidence coming out that the March 11, 2011 Tsunami and nuclear crisis in Japan was man-made. A member of a 15 person team from the Japanese self-defense forces has come forth and testified about the attacks. He says that he and his colleagues were fooled into placing multiple nuclear pulse weapons in the seabed by being told it was some sort of test. After the tsunami attack the other 14 members of his team were killed. Pastor Poulo Izumi of the Tachikawa Church in Tokyo was part of the Christian group that initially sheltered him and has published his testimony.

The White Dragon Society also has evidence linking J. Rockefeller, Peter Hans Kolvenbach of the Jesuits and a North Korean agent by the name of Ichiro Ozawa with the tsunami and nuclear crisis.

For example, on March 9th US Deputy Secretary of State Curt Campbell offered Fukushima rights to Zeolite, a substance used to clean up radioactive waste, to Japanese power broker Ozawa Ichiro. Then the stock price of Higashi Nihon House, a maker of discount housing in Northern Japan, rose 40% on March 10th, 2011, one day before the tsunami. The Israeli Security Company Magna BSP has been linked to sabotage activity involving explosives and mini-nukes at the Fukushima Nuclear plant on the day of the Tsunami.

Kolvenbach himself later bragged on the phone that he was the mastermind behind the Tsunami and nuclear attack on Japan. Campbell was recording as saying he was representing J. Rockefeller. These mass-murderers now have nowhere on this planet where they can hide in safety for very long.

In any case, the plan backfired because instead of intimidating Japan into surrender, it led to a purge of Satanist lackeys in Japan and in the Korean peninsula.

In the Middle-East, meanwhile, signs of the takedown of the Satanic cabal continue to proliferate. The United Arab Emirates and Saudi Arabia, for example, announced they were shifting their oil exports away from the US and the dollar and towards China and the Renminbi. The UAE also announced it would be developing alternative energy sources to help shift its economy away from oil dependency.

It is worth noting the Satanists think they are descended from King David, which is why they call the star on the Israeli flag the Star of David even though it represents their god Lucifer. The symbol of the real Jews is the Menora and they worship Yahweh, the creator.

In the West too, signs of the crumbling of the cabal are appearing everywhere. Greece, for example, told the EU to buzz off and said they were not going to pay any money to Goldman Sachs and their political lackeys.
    Interpol, for its part, has frozen huge funds linked to George Soros in Luxembourg, Norway, Sweden and Denmark.

In the US, Assistant Attorney General of the United States Lanny Breuer is ready to go public and demand that criminal U.S. Attorney General Eric Holder resign immediately.

The Monaco group of 127 nations is also actively going ahead with efforts to freeze the Satanists money. It is still unlikely there will be any public announcements for a while yet until the ongoing international criminal investigations are complete.

www.benjaminfulford.typepad.com link to original article

viking
    You decide...your thoughts..your actions..your reality.
    Choose well.
    https://projectavalon.net/forum4/show...are-the-change

2. The Following 33 Users Say Thank You to Eric J (Viking) For This Post:

778 neighbour of some guy (24th January 2012), aranuk (23rd January 2012), Billy (23rd January 2012), Blueskywalking (25th January 2012), Calz (24th January 2012), Camilo (23rd January 2012), Carmen (24th January 2012), christian (23rd January 2012), crested-duck (23rd January 2012), crosby (23rd January 2012), DreamsInDigital (24th January 2012), fifi (24th January 2012), Heart-2-Heart (23rd January 2012), jp11 (24th January 2012), KellyNUTS (24th January 2012), kersley (23rd January 2012), Maia Gabrial (24th January 2012), Matts (23rd January 2012), meat suit (23rd January 2012), modwiz (23rd January 2012), mountain_jim (23rd January 2012), Mystique (24th January 2012), NancyV (24th January 2012), ouporblowup (24th January 2012), Pete (23rd January 2012), phillipbbg (24th January 2012), ponda (24th January 2012), Referee (24th January 2012), Reinhard (24th January 2012), seko (23rd January 2012), SomaSmith (24th January 2012), StephenW11UK (23rd January 2012), Woody (24th January 2012)

3. Link to Post #2
    Australia Avalon Member TelosianEmbrace's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,491 times in 539 posts

Default Re: Fulfords latest 23.01.12

All of these machinations are the result of our upliftment, not the cause. You are the most powerful person in all of this. The more you speak kind words, think good thoughts, the more you question and research, the more you contribute to the energies of transformation that are sweeping the planet. Some of what Ben says could be contentious, or misinfo. Looks like the initial story of King Jong Il being replaced by a clone was wide of the mark. But something that is beyond doubt is our ability to change our reality through our collective intention.

4. The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to TelosianEmbrace For This Post:

Calz (24th January 2012), David Hughes (24th January 2012), gardunk (24th January 2012), Maia Gabrial (24th January 2012), Matts (23rd January 2012), modwiz (23rd January 2012), mountain_jim (24th January 2012), ponda (24th January 2012), Referee (24th January 2012), Reinhard (24th January 2012), sunflower (24th January 2012), Woody (24th January 2012)

5. Link to Post #3
    Australia Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,462 times in 950 posts

Quote Posted by viking (here)

The Monaco group of 127 nations is also actively going ahead with efforts to freeze the Satanists money. It is still unlikely there will be any public announcements for a while yet until the ongoing international criminal investigations are complete.

www.benjaminfulford.typepad.com link to original article

viking
    To Be Continue on the next Episode of Benjamin Fulford: The White Dragon Story, Battle for Planet Earth... getting better and better as new season goes on...
    Last edited by apokalypse; 24th January 2012 at 00:41.

6. Link to Post #4
    Thanks
    Thanked 82,316 times in 10,234 posts

Quote Posted by TelosianEmbrace (here)
    Looks like the initial story of King Jong Il being replaced by a clone was wide of the mark. But something that is beyond doubt is our ability to change our reality through our collective intention.
    science fiction, 1976. About cloning the president.

Interdimensional Civil Servant

7. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Carmody For This Post:

Calz (24th January 2012), gripreaper (24th January 2012), modwiz (24th January 2012)

8. Link to Post #5
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,961 times in 1,379 posts

Carmody, it's not just science fiction. They've (the government) been doing cloning since I think the 1950's of government officials, Carter has had several clones, I know of at least one Kissenger clone that was made in 1979. It's a good suspect any president or government official that's been through Camp David has possibly been cloned, even the Bush's.
    "Ignoring the evidence is simply another way of ignoring the truth."
    "Reality is always hard to accept whenever it is unpleasant. Our minds play tricks and tell us it just cannot be. Instead of accepting the truth as it is when it disturbs us, we try to deny its existence."

9. Link to Post #6
    Canada Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,254 times in 267 posts

It is worth noting the Satanists think they are descended from King David, which is why they call the star on the Israeli flag the Star of David even though it represents their god Lucifer. The symbol of the real Jews is the Menora and they worship Yahweh, the creator.

I love Ben, but I really wish he'd do some research on ancient symbols - he likes saying Satan too much .... The Nazi's weren't the first to use the swastika, and the Israeli's certainly aren't the first to use the Merkaba - this is symbology seen in sacred geometry. Symbols aren't evil, its the intention behind them... just like magic can be used for good and evil - but the wand so to speak, is still a wand.

¤=[Post Update]=¤

Quote Posted by Carmody (here)
    Quote Posted by TelosianEmbrace (here)
    Looks like the initial story of King Jong Il being replaced by a clone was wide of the mark. But something that is beyond doubt is our ability to change our reality through our collective intention.
    science fiction, 1976. About cloning the president.

To protect oneself (or to even be allowed to publish certain topics), books were often released under fiction - but the messages inside were based on true events.

10. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Zillah For This Post:

778 neighbour of some guy (24th January 2012), Calz (24th January 2012), DreamsInDigital (24th January 2012), gigha (24th January 2012), johnf (24th January 2012), modwiz (24th January 2012), naochan (24th January 2012), TelosianEmbrace (24th January 2012)

11. Link to Post #7
    Morocco Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 45,191 times in 5,447 posts

I love Ben too, Zillah, but Yahweh creator of what? I guess he has a very wide audience to appeal to and he knows some of us will just say, "OK Ben, Yahweh, whatever you say"

12. Link to Post #8
    Thanks

Quote Posted by modwiz (here)
    I love Ben too, Zillah, but Yahweh creator of what? I guess he has a very wide audience to appeal to and he knows some of us will just say, "OK Ben, Yahweh, whatever you say"
    Yahweh I think was the creator god invented by the Romans to unite the eastern and western religions to stop further wars. Or was he part of the allegorical myth of the composite character everyone refers to as Jesus Christ? I'm speaking purely historically here.
    "Reality is always hard to accept whenever it is unpleasant. Our minds play tricks and tell us it just cannot be. Instead of accepting the truth as it is when it disturbs us, we try to deny its existence."

13. Link to Post #9
    Morocco Unsubscribed
    Thanks

Quote Posted by DreamsInDigital (here)
    Yahweh I think was the creator god invented by the Romans to unite the eastern and western religions to stop further wars. Or was he part of the allegorical myth of the composite character everyone refers to as Jesus Christ? I'm speaking purely historically here.
    The Yahweh story is complex, but the simple one is Yahweh is the Hebrew god. It is not clear to me that Jesus embraced the Yahweh concept.
    There are many who believe Yahweh and Enlil, of Sumerian 'fame' are one and the same being. I would agree that they share an identical psychopathic profile and I am comfortable with them being one and the same.

14. Link to Post #10
    Thanks

Yahweh, is the God of Abraham - also known as Jehovah.

There is much to say about this "creator god" that would piss off a lot of people, like for instance - finding evidence he was an ET himself. Ben slightly mentions him as the opposite of "Lucifer" - and yet through reference -- Jehovah was known to be a "war mongering bully" and was responsible for mass genocide and destruction. He called himself GOD much like how the other ETs did back in ancient times to gain power and control over people.

I'm only commenting ... as for what I know is TRUE? *shrug* - its still fun to explore ain't it!

Is Jehovah an E.T.? - An interview with author, Dorothy Leon.
    by Sandra Nelson

As we move forward on our spiritual journeys, the incomplete truths of religious dogma may block our progress. If you have ever questioned your belief in any part of the Bible, read Is Jehovah an E.T.?

Drawing from over 150 sources, including the Old and New Testaments, the Kabala and the Koran, Dorothy Leon courageously braves charges of "blasphemy" to uncover what has been concealed within the stories of the Bible. "Why would a god of love and compassion use fear tactics to control us?" Dorothy asks. Is it because Jehovah is a lesser god and a cosmic traveler?

SN: Dorothy, when you decided to write, "Is Jehovah an E.T.?" were you concerned about the effect this would have on people in mainstream religions?

DL: Yes, I was quite concerned. My purpose is not to cause a stir, but to foster understanding. Although altered and often mistranslated, the Bible is still a valuable key. It contains hidden "mysteries" that our controlling church fathers were not clever enough to remove.

SN: When did you get the idea to write this book?

DL: I had a vision of Moses in the wilderness, and the last words of my vision instructed: "Write about it!" I procrastinated for ten years, concerned that it would be too upsetting for the Christian fundamentalists. Although their teaching is at a kindergarten level, I had no desire to destroy it. After all, a little light is better than no light at all.

SN: Before writing this book, did you follow any E.T. research?

DL: From an early age, before UFO became a noun, I saw angels and dreamed of spacecraft. I was not abducted, but in my dreams I always stood by the captain’s chair. I decided that the Biblical "clouds" and "chariots" referred to ETs and their divine craft. Eric Von Daniken and Zacharia Sitchin were my heroes.

SN: What do you see in today’s world that is directly or indirectly influenced by the actions of Jehovah?

DL: Nearly everything! Today’s problems are a result of the Old Testament teachings of Jehovah. Modern fundamentalists believe that going to war with Iraq was good because all through the Old Testament Jehovah advocated attacking the enemy. Religions fail to understand that Jehovah is not the peaceful God that Jesus called "Father." Jesus plainly told the Jewish people that they had never seen God not heard his voice; that they were of their father, the devil. The fact that Jehovah is Satan is confirmed in 2 Samuel 24:1 and 1 Chron. 21:1. The Old Testament reports that the Jews had seen Jehovah and heard his voice many times. Thus he is not the invisible, unknowable Spirit that Jesus called "Father." Jehovah founded both the Jewish and Islamic religions. The Koran refers to Allah as the god of Abraham; thus they are the same being. The Machiavellian personality of this dictatorial ET purposely pits one group against the other. The negative ones love war because they feed off fear and chaos.

SN: Dorothy, anyone today who reads the paper or listens to the news is fed a dose of fear and chaos especially about terrorism and war. What did Jesus say concerning war?

DL: Jesus, teaching love and peace said, "resist not evil; turn the other cheek." He taught that peace would come through prayer and setting a good example. Today’s Christian fundamentalists are happy that President Bush is so "religious," and that by wanting war he is merely following the precepts of Jehovah. This is absolutely right. He is following Jehovah, but he is not following the teachings of Jesus who advocated peace. When Jesus looked down from the cross He said, "Father forgive them for they know not what they do." Today’s fundamentalists, whether Christian, Jews or Muslims, blinded by religious dogma, also "know not what they do." Religion means, "to bind." To be religious is not the same as being spiritual. When you are inwardly awakened to actually experience God, born of the Spirit, you are filled with love and peace. This is what the positive ETs or angels advocate. This is the message we receive in our meditations, and this is the message my book conveys. War can only bring resentments, revenge and more wars. Jesus said, "Those who live by the sword die by the sword."

SN: Have you drawn any other conclusions that are not in your book?

DL: Yes. The 9-11 disaster awakened me to the fact that the fundamentalists, who I had always protected as children who did not know any better, were actually a very dangerous faction. Like children, who are now carrying guns, the fundamentalists of some religions are willing to kill those who do not agree with their distorted beliefs. I believe it is time to distinguish the mystical from the fundamentalists of each religion. The Islamic mystics, for instance, interpret the passage, "remove all that is not Allah," to mean an inner trip, removing all lesser qualities within, rather than removing people or entire religions who disagree with the radical, fundamentalist Islamic Jihad. The truth is so much deeper than any of the fundamentalists teaching. It is an inner connection to God Consciousness. Jesus said, "The Kingdom of God is within you."

SN: Dorothy, what changes do you hope will take place with in the religious community as a result of reading your book?

DL: I sincerely hope and pray that people will awaken to their divine inner nature. The Bible says, "Ye are gods; walk as children of the Light." May we walk together, hand in hand, spreading Light throughout the land!

¤=[Post Update]=¤

The Yahweh story is complex, but the simple one is Yahweh is the Hebrew god. It is not clear to me that Jesus embraced the Yahweh concept.
    There are many who believe Yahweh and Enlil, of Sumerian 'fame' are one and the same being. I would agree that they share an identical psychopathic profile and I am comfortable with them being one and the same.
    You will enjoy this "Family Tree"

I REALLY apologize for its length - but its an interesting document to study presented by the famous (or maybe infamous to some) Laurence Gardner.

---------------------------------------------
    Genesis of the Grail Kings (Laurence Gardner)
    ---------------------------------------------

Mesopotamia = Iraq
    Cannan = Palestine
    North Mesopotamia = Assyria
    Central Mesopotamia = Akkad = Bahgdad
    Southern Mesopotamia = Sumer (Shumer)
    City of Sumer = Uruk = Warka

Abraham = Avram/Abram = Came from Ur of the Chaldees = Son of
    Terah (18-generations after Adam) = was a Sumerian.

Terah had two sons 1.Abraham 2. Haran/Lot

Lineage up to Terah = Peleg > Serug > Nahor > Terah

King of Ur (2010 BC) = Ur-Nammu

Elohim (Canaanite) = Jehovah = Lofty One
    El Elyon precedes Jehovah
    El Elyon principle son was Baal (Lord)
    El Elyon = El Shaddai

Other Sons of El Elyon were
    Baal = Lord
    Yamm = Leviathan = Sea Monster = Rahab = Dragon of the Tehom
    Mot = Death
    Shahar = Dawn
    Shalem = Peace

Daughter of El Elyon was Anath = Queen of Heavens
    Elyons female partner = Asherah = Ashtoreth

Other goddess of the era were Padriya, Talliya, Arsiya

Israel = Is-Ra-El = Soldier of El
    (note. St.G > Isis-Ra-Elohom)

Beth=El = House of El

King NebuchadnezzarII seized Jerusalem at the instructions of Jehovah
    (very interesting)...
    why??? because King Manasseh setup a temple to Baal, son of El Elyon
    (Enki)...

Nimrud = Kalhu = Calah
    Babel = Babylon
    Accad = Akkad
    Kish = Kush = Ciush = modern day Al'Uhaimir
    Uruk = Iraq = Warka
    Shinar = Sumer

Yaldaboath (Gnostic) = First Father
    Sophia = Wisdom
    Ruah = Wind

Nefilim = Watchers

Terah = Abraham's father = served other gods and not Jehovah

Amorites = taller/stronger than Jews

Emims = Anakims = Ammon = Giants = ZamZummims

Sons of God not the same as Angels
    Angels were not giants
    Angel = Messenger/Ambassador
    ArchAngel = Chief/Highest Rank Messenger

ArchAngels were upset that the Chief of Tens taught their
    offsprings/nephilim too soon the secrets of the angels..

Watchers off-spring slaughter fellow humans (called Eljo) as they
    considered themselves to be more supreme..

Watchers (Naphidem) and Eljo were in racial war before the flood.

Anunnaki (Sumer) = Nephilim (Hebrew)

Anunaaki grand assembly met at the temple of Nippur, president was Anu
    (Lord of the Sky)

Lineage
    -------
    * Apsu (father) & Tiamat (mother/dragon queen/hubbur)
    children of = Mummu (son) + Lahma (son) + Lahamu (daughter + Anshar
    (s) + Kishar (d)

* Anshar/Kishar produce children = Anu (son) + Antu=Nammu (d) + Ki
    (d) (earth mother) = Urash.

* Anu had 2x sons = Enlil (mother was Ki) and Enki (mother was Antu)

* Enki had 2x wives =
    1. Damkina who produced a son Marduk,
    2. Nin-Khursag (Nin-Mah)

* Enlil had 2x wives =
    1. Nin-Khursag who produced a son Ningursu
    2. Ninlil who produced two sons, Nanna (Suen) and Nergal (Meslamtaea)

* Nanna (son of Enlil) and his wife Ningal had daughters, Inanna (Ishtar)
    and Eresh-Kigal.

* Inanna married Dunu-zi (Tammuz)

* Nergal & Eresh-Kigal had a daughter = Lilith

Eight Kings in pre-flood list reigned for a total of 67x Sha's
    1x Sha = 360 passing-orbits
    1x Sha = 360 earth years
    [note: Shar-on = Orbit (Shar) of Light (On)]

8x Kings reighned for 67x 360yrs = 24120 years

Kings missing from the King List are;
    Zi-u-sudra
    Son of Ubar-tutu of Shuruppak
    Uta-Napishtim
    Noah

First King ruled approx 25628 years ago.

Ancient Scots-Gaels migrated to Ireland.

Sumaine (old Irish word) = Serpent/Dragon.

-----------

Flood/Deluge was caused ny Enlil + Assembly of Anunnaki.

Nin-Khursag = Lady of Life = opossed the idea.

Enki saved King Zi-U-Sudra who was given advanced warning.

The Flood was decreed by the Anunnaki (Anu + Enlil + Ninurta + Enuggi)

Genesis states that Jehovah caused the flood to reduce population.

Prior flood Enlil tried to reduce the population by plagues and famine.

Adom / Adamah / Adam = Red / Earth / Man

Hu = Mighty (Vedic)
    Mannan = Man
    Human= Mighty Man

Enki & Nin-Khursag created 14 x new humans after the flood (7-males +
    7-females)

Later Nin-Khursag was to give birth to her own child father by Enki.
    This child was Adama (Adapa) = First human of royal seed.

Later Adam's partner was created named Khawa (Eve) = Lady of the
    Serpent.
    Ava = Haya/Hayat = Life/Serpent

---------

Before the flood Kings of Sumer were Nephilim Guardians appointed by
    the Anunnki.

After the flood earthly kings reigned.

Approx 2100 BC King Shulgi of ur was appointed by Anu. Reign was
    before Abraham.

After the flood, earth King Ga-??-Ur was unsuccessful and reign was
    passed back to Queen Nidaba = mother-in-law of Enlil.

Sunsequent rulers were 7x Nephilim guardians folowed by King Atabba of
    Kish.
    Atabba = Atab = Abba = Adapa = Adama =Adam.

Senior royal descent was from CAIN (1st son of Eve) and not Seth (3rd
    son)

Flood story belongs before Adam's time, not Noah's time.

Enki was not happy that Enlil was made ruler supreme, as it was his birth
    right.

Enki's son Marduk made his own bid for supremacy.

Enlil lost popularity and withdrew altogether. Enlil was also the instigator
    of the invasions that be-fell Sumeria s well as the great storms/famines etc.

Abraham remained aligned to Enlil and followed him to Canaan.

Enlil promised Abraham's family/descent higher exaltation above others.

Abraham was not the ruler of Canaan but an immigrant.

El Elyon=Enlil was also god of the Canananites as well as Abraham.

Mardul gained support from invaders and soon babylon became new
    power centre.

------------

Serpent was guardian of knowledge.
    Serpent = Enki
    Enki = Lord of Euphrates.

Enlil = used blackheaded people as slaves
    Enki = wanted blackheaded people educated/freed.

Adam was first earthly priest-king of ancient Sumer approx 3800 BC with
    wife Nin-Khawa (Eve).

Satan = sons of gods = servants only for aggressive actions of the gods.

Satan = brother/don of Jehovah.

Guardian of the table of destiny was Kingu = son of Tiamat.

Table of Destiny = book of Raziel = inherited by king Solomon.

Adam/Eve = Atabba/Hawah

Eve's first son was Cain = Qayin (Adam was not the father)
    2nd son was Hevel = Abel (father was Adam)

Father of Cain was Enki = Samael = Lord of Sama-Mesopotamia.

Mark of Cain is oldest grant of arms = Cross with-in Circle (Ouroberos) =
    snake clutching it's tail = Midrash/Phoenicians.

Mark of Cain was legacy of the Tiamat the Dragon Queen.

Royal court of the dragon origins 2170 BC.

Rosy Cross = Rosi-crucis
    Rosi = Dew/Waters
    Crucis = Cup/Chalice

Enki = lord of the sacred eye

Alchemy = Al (The) Khame (Blackness) = The Blackness

Q as in Queen/Quayin associated with the Moon/Lunar Cycle.
    Q = Venus Symbol = Isis = Lilith = Nin-Khursag = Kali.

Lilith and Kali are Titles.

Daleth = Doorway tot eh light.

Qayin = Cain = Kain = Metal-Blade smith.

Tubal-Cain = Vulcan = Knowledge of Internal Heat.

Qayin = Ar-wi-um, King of Kish, son of Masda/Mazdau = successor of
    King Atabba/Adama.

Enki = Ahura Mazda (Persian god of light and life)
    Enki = Ormuzd = Serpent of the Night.

Ar-wi-um (Sumerian = Awwim (hebrew) = Serpent

Quayin's wife = Luluwa (lunar jewel/pearl) = Daughter of Lilith.

Lilith = Adams consort/wife (non-sexual) before Eve.
    Lilith = grandmother of Enlil
    Lilith = Daughter of Nergal (son of Enlil)
    Lilith = mother was Nin-Enesh-Kigal (cousin of Nergal)
    Lilith = Aunt was Queen Inanna
    Lilith = pure Anunnali stock
    Lilith = daughter is Luluwa by father Enki.

Samael/Enki & Lilith = Tree of Knowledge of Good & Evil.

-----------

Ashtoreth = Lady of the See = Asherah = Elath
    Ashtoreth = mother of jehovah's children (Baal, Anath, Mot, YAMM)
    Ashtoreth = Asherah = Elath = Ash-ratu = Atirat = Ninlil = Sud.

Enlil = Llu-Kur-Gal = Ashur = Amurru = El-Elyon = El-Shaddia =
    Jehovah

Anath = daughter of Jehovah+Ashtoreth = Queen of Heaven

Hadd = Baal = Baal-zebub = son of Jehovah+Ashtoreth
    Mot = Gazir = son of Jehovah+Ashtoreth
    YAMM = Nahar = Judge/Satan = son of Jehovah+Ashtoreth

Jeremiah (Prophet) = son of Hilkiah the High Priest.

Metatron = Lilith's father
    Metatron = King Nergal
    Metatron = Meslamtaea
    Metatron = Son of Enlil

Enki/Samael married Lilith, which was arranged by Tanivar the Blind
    Dragon.

Lilith was also the consort to Jehovah (her grandfather) as well as Enki
    and Adam.

Lilith was said to have re-incarnated as Hagar and Queen Sheba.
    Hagar = wife of Moses.
    Queen Sheba = wife/consort of Solomon.

Samael = Manda d'Hayye, King of Light (Iraq)
    Samael = Ahura Mazda (Iran)
    Samael = Enki (Sumerian)
    Samael = Samael (Hebrew)

Three messengers (angels) of Jehova were Senoy, Sansenoy, Semangelaf.

Ningirsu, Ningishzida and Ninurta were classified as Great Dragons.

Draco = holy crocodile = head dragon = pendragon.

Camelot = Camu-Lot = sacred kingdom of curved light.

Enlil/Jehovah mad rule to abstain from blood.

StarFire = menstrual blood = elixir rubeus
    StarFire = established in the dragon court in 12th Dynasty Queen
    Sobeknefru + Priest-Prince
    Ankhfn-Khonsu (circa 2170)

Great White Brotherhood of Pharoah Thuthmosis III (c.1450 BC)
    White = White Powder

High Council of Brotherhood = 39 men/women in Temple of Kamak in
    Luxor.

Egyptian Therapeutate = Heliopolis/Judea = Essenes.

Dragon Queen = Dam (Dame)
    Dam = blood

33 degrees of freemasonary = 33 vertebrae of the spinal column.

Kali = black but beautiful
    Kali = Coal (English)

Scarlet women were source for starfire.

Scarlet Woman = Sacred woman
    Sacred woman = Hierodulai (greek)
    Sacred woman = Harlot (english)
    Sacred woman = Hores/Whores/beloved Ones (german)

Luluwa = Daughter of Cain & Lilith
    Atun = Son of Cain & Lilith
    Nenokh = Son of Cain & Lilith

Atun = King of Kish (3500 BC)
    Atun = King Etana

Henokh = Enoch

Rose of Sharon = Sha (Orbit) Ron (Light)
    Sha-Ra-On = House of Light

Melatonin = Night-Worker (boosts immune)

Iridium was key fire-stone element.

Powder of gold increases melatonin
    Powder of Iridium increases Seratonin

5% of brain is composed of iridium and rhodium.

When single ruthenium atoms are placed at each end of the DNA double
    helix it becomes 10,000 more conductive.

Anti-aging compounds = iridium & rhodium.

DNA cellular levels contain ruthenium and platinum.

Gold/Platinum in mono-atomic hi-spin rate can activate the endocrinal
    glandular system.

----------------

Lamech = Akalem (sumerian)
    Lamech = Amalek
    Amalek = son of Esau
    Akalem = Akalem-dug
    Lamech = sons of Eve & Enki/Samel
    Lamech = had two wives Adah & Zillah
    Jabal = son of Lamech & Adah
    Jubal = son of Lamech & Adah
    Tubal-Cain = son of Lamech & Zillah
    Tubal-Cain = son of Akalem
    Tubal-Cain = Mes-Kalam-dug
    Tubal-Cain = Vulcan/Master craftsmen
    Naamah = daughter of Lamech & Zillah

Nin-banda = wife of Tubal-Cain
    Nin-banda = daughter of A-bar-gi (Lord of Ur)

Queen Shub-ad of ur = Wife of A-bar-gi
    Queen Shub-ad = Nin Pu-abi
    Naamah = Queen Shub-ad

Ham = son of Tubal-Cain (bible: son of Noah is incorrect)
    Emzarah = wife of Noah
    Canaan = son of Noah (not grandson)
    Nimrod = grandson of Ham
    Nimrod = Father of Anedjib
    Anedjib = Yanuf (Egyptian Pharoah, 3000 BC)

Goat of Mendes is associated with Ham.

Ham was archon of 10th Age of Capricorn. His symbol was the inverted
    pentagram.

Ham = Khem or Chem
    Khem = black ruler of Mendes
    Khem = Azazel of Capricorn (Watcher)

Element 51 = Anitomy (Stibium) ,essential for producing the philosphers
    stone.

Anitomy = Kuhl or Khol = Al-Kuhul = Alcohol.

Azazel linked to Hermetic Alchemy.

Hermes Trismegistus = Thoth/Djedi
    Thoth = scribe of the gods.
    Thoth = Ham (Grandson of Tubal-Cain) = Egyptian Khem.
    Thoth = Melchizadek (wrote book of the dead)
    Ham = Zarathustra (Zoroaster (not the son of Noah)

Iran = Aryan (Followed Enki/Samael/Ahura Mazda)

Grail Kingship = Cain, Lamech, Tubal-Cain, Ham, Nimrod.

Methusael = father of Lamech
    Methusael = man of god (mutu-sa-ili)

Lamech = Father od Masonic Symbolism
    Jabal = Son of Lamech ( Master Geometrician)

Lamach's Children = Jabal, Jubal, Tubal-Cain & Naamah)

Lamech and his Children wrote their science's based on the Table of
    Destiny on two pillars (i. Marble to resist fire. ii. Laturus to resist fire.

Japhet = Brother of Ham.
    Japhet = son of Tubal-Cain (not Noah as bible has it)

Ham & Japhet = key ancestors of Scots/Gaels.

Japhet = Iaphetus-II
    Anu = Iaphetus-I

Ishmael = 1st son of Abraham & Hagar
    Isaac = 2nd son of Abraham & Sarah

Abraham and Sarah are half-brother/sister from Father Terah.

Sarah = daughter of Terah & Tohwait
    Abraham = son of Terah & Yawnu

Tohwait = Naharyath
    Tohwait = Nfry-ta-Tjewnen
    Tohwait = Former wife of Pharaoh Amenemhet-I

Very possible that Isaac was son of Pharaoh Senusret-I and not Abraham.

Isaac's wife = cousin Rebecca of Ham.

Esau = twin-son of Isaac & Rebecca
    Esau = Edom
    Bashemath = Esau's wife
    Bashemath = daughter of Ishmael and Mahalath
    Mahalath = Nefru-Sobek
    Mahalath = daughter of Pharoah Amenemhet-II
    Mahalath = g/daughter of Senusret-I

Igrath = Daughter of Esau & Mahalath

SobekNefru = daughter of Igrath and Amenemhet-III
    Sobek-Nefru = Dragon Queen

Jacob = twin-son of Isaac & Rebecca
    Jacob = renamed to Israel.

Jacob wife's = Rachel and Leah (also had children from wive's
    handmaidens)
    Bilhah = Jacob's handmaiden
    Zilpah = Jacob's Handmaiden

Judah = Isaac's grandson
    Tamar = wife of Judah

Pharez = son of Judah and Tamar

Thoth = Nimrod's gransdon
    Thoth = King Raneb

Hyskos Rulers = Desert Princes = Sheperd Kings = Amorite = Descendants
    of Ham.

Hyskos = possible Trojan origin.

Thutmosis-III established Alchemy schools operated by priests of Ptah.

Ptah = Vulcan of Eqypt

Ma'at = goddess of truth and law
    Ma'at = sister of Thoth

Edom = Idumaea

Ishmaelites = 12-tribes of Syro-Arabia

Esau's Edomites = Dragon Kings/Queens

------------------

Mt Santorini volcanic eruption = Plaque of Darkness 1624 BC

Joseph = son of Jacob
    Joseph the Vizier godhead was Ya-Ya = Iouiya = Yahweh = Jehovah

Akhenaten = granson of Joseph the vizier.

Amarna Kings = Akhenaten, Smenkhkare, Tutankhamun.

Israel exodus from Egypt occurred 1333 BC year of Ramesses-I death.

Aaron = Smenkhkare = son of Aye
    Moses = Akhenaten
    Nefertiti = wife of Moses

Amenhotep-III = father of Moses
    Tiye (Queen) = mother of Moses

Tey = mother of Smenkhkare
    Aye = father of Smenkhkare
    Yusuf-Yuya the Vizier = grandfather of Smenkhkare

Aaron (Smenkhkare) = father of Princess Scota

Niul (Governor of Capacyront by the Red Sea) = Husband of Princess
    Scota
    Niul = Black Sea Prince of Scythia (Scota)

Gael (Gaedheal) = Son of Niul & Scota)
    Gael = Born in Egypt at time of Moses
    -----------------------------

Star-Fire & Milk from goddesses caintained an enzyme called Telomerase
    that prolongs life.

Construction of pyramids was made by use of white powder of gold (fire
    stone)

Pyramid = Pyr (fire) Amid (begotten) = Fire Begotten

Aluminium & Silica are 100% platinum group compound.

Miriam = Sister of Moses and Aaron.

Queen Kiya = Wife of moses (half-sister) = Mery-Kiya
    Queen Kiya = daughter of Amenhotep III & wife Gilukhipa.
    Tutankhamun = son of Queen Kiya

Gilukhipa = Mother of Kiya
    Gilukhipa = daughter of King Shurtana of Mitanni

Kiya = Khiba = Mitannian Goddess.

Jerusalem governor Abda-Khiba (Servant of Khiba) appealed to Moses
    (Akhenaten) for help against invading hebrews.

Mitannian dynasts were powerful thru Palestine and their heritage was
    thru Lilithian kingly line of Ham.

Moses married Zipporah of Midian (daughter of Jethro)
    Zipporah = Thanbis ( Ethiopian Princess)

Jasher = Son of Caleb = Royal Staff Bearer to Moses.

Jethro = Ithra (Midianite)
    Jethro = father-in law to Moses.

Lord Jethro gave Moses the 10-commandments at the foor of Mount
    Horeb.

Tiy = Tey = Tiye = Jochebed = Mother of Moses & Aaron

Amram = Husband of Jochebed (Father of Moses)

--------------------------

10-Commandments are a copy of SPELL No.125 from the Book of the
    Dead.

Emerald Tablets = Tabula Smaragdina Hermetis.
    Emerald Tablets = Table of Ham (Chem-Zarathustra)

Bible = Books of Prophets and Proverbs of Solomon, translated word for
    word into Hebrew from the writings of an Egyptian Sage called
    Amenemope.

Works of Amenemope were extracted from the "Wisdom of Ptah-hotep"
    2000 yrs before Solomon.

------------------------

King Cymbeline of the House of Camu-Lot (AD10) = First Pendragon.

Last Pendragon was Cadwaladr of Gwynedd who died AD.664

Dragon Courts re-emergence was thru Sigismund von Luxemborg King of
    Hungary who was descendant of Dragon KIngs of Jerusalem.

Members of the Court was Vlad III of Wallachia who built the citadel of
    Bucharest.

Vlad III = Count Dracula = son of Dracul (Dragon)

15. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Zillah For This Post:

Calz (24th January 2012), Carmody (24th January 2012), modwiz (24th January 2012), Reinhard (24th January 2012)

16. Link to Post #11
    Thanks
    Thanked 17,613 times in 2,179 posts

Quote Posted by viking (here)

A member of a 15 person team from the Japanese self-defense forces has come forth and testified about the attacks. He says that he and his colleagues were fooled into placing multiple nuclear pulse weapons in the seabed by being told it was some sort of test. After the tsunami attack the other 14 members of his team were killed. Pastor Poulo Izumi of the Tachikawa Church in Tokyo was part of the Christian group that initially sheltered him and has published his testimony.

That's some claim........
    .... be gentle with your anger. Sixto Rodriguez, Cape Town 20.02.2013

17. The Following User Says Thank You to ViralSpiral For This Post:

Calz (24th January 2012)

18. Link to Post #12
    Morocco Unsubscribed
    Thanks

Hey Zillah, nice footnotes.

19. Link to Post #13
    Australia Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 35,587 times in 5,273 posts

Quote Posted by Zillah (here)

There is much to say about this "creator god" that would piss off a lot of people, like for instance - finding evidence he was an ET himself. Ben slightly mentions him as the opposite of "Lucifer" - and yet through reference -- Jehovah was known to be a "war mongering bully" and was responsible for mass genocide and destruction. He called himself GOD much like how the other ETs did back in ancient times to gain power and control over people.

I'm only commenting ... as for what I know is TRUE? *shrug* - its still fun to explore ain't it!
    WoW ... What a Post ...

Modwiz - Did you read (All of That)..?

20. Link to Post #14
    Morocco Unsubscribed
    Thanks

Quote Posted by jackovesk (here)

WoW ... What a Post ...

I did go down the list. I have seen/read it before. Great for reference or pondering/meditation. Very rich material.

21. Link to Post #15
    Australia Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 35,587 times in 5,273 posts

WoW ... What a Post ...

I did go down the list. I have seen/read it before. Great for reference or pondering/meditation. Very rich material.
    I got to about the 1st paragraph, scrolled down & down & down & down...

No offence to the poster...

Then and moved on...

Maybe you could summarise it for us in 1 paragraph..?

On second thoughts, don't worry about it...

22. Link to Post #16
    Thanks

WoW ... What a Post ...

I got to about the 1st paragraph, scrolled down & down & down & down...

No offence to the poster...

Then and moved on...

Maybe you could summarise it for us in 1 paragraph..?

On second thoughts, don't worry about it...

Sorry!!!!! I already apologized for its length, but this one cant be shortened ---

The bulk of the post is a "family tree" so to speak - so if I were to summarize it, it wouldn't make sense (to me anyhow). It was a gift of reference ---

FEEL FREE TO SKIP IT, no insult taken

23. The Following User Says Thank You to Zillah For This Post:

jackovesk (25th January 2012)

24. Link to Post #17
    Thanks
    Thanked 82,316 times in 10,234 posts

Satan = sons of gods = servants only for aggressive actions of the gods.

Satan = brother/don of Jehovah.

Yes, this is the sort of point I was going to raise. That 'Satan' is not a person it's a job title. It is the 'work title' of a being who's job it is to bring the judgement of the gods (plural) down to the humans. Whatever that particular judgement may be. So Satans were feared, as the message that this given 'justice of the peace' delivered..tended to be a bit nasty for the given humans.

Lucifer was the angel of the dawn and thus the ascendant in astrology is tied to Lucifer.

The ascendant describes the point of the dawn on the globe where one is born. So, if you were born at lets say 11am on the east coast of the united states, your ascendant degree..would be wherever the dawn was..which would be approximately near California, where it would be 'just cresting the horizon'. the spirit enters the body through this multi-frequency and multi-vibraion rainbow of energy that is the cresting dawn. multidimensionally... exactly like the cover of the Pink Floyd Album. exactly like in Newton's experiments in light. Newton, by the way, was considered by some to be the last great alchemist.(and was also made the 'Warden of the Royal Mint', apparently...specifically due to his fame as an alchemist, not due to any other affiliations)

The dawn is the also the point where dew collects and the water is different, within the aspects of it's accumulation of energy charge. This morning dew is critical for the making of the stone, or the philosopher's stone. The stone is designed to allow one to connect to astral planes or dimensions. To become multidimensional and awaken completely, but in a forced way, forced by the consumption of the stone itself.which can be very dangerous if one is not prepared for it by high levels of self enacted ego dissolution.

The reason for such is that on the edge of the horizon, is a rainbow like range of changing Etheric or dimensional energies..and THIS is known as the point at which the given 'life' begins..and this becomes a major overall coloration of the given life. This is connected to the degree and sign/house in astrology..where the dawn is..compared to WHERE you were born. Now, this coloration is MAJOR. It is a filter that you have that everything going in and everything going out is colored by. like your entire being is wearing a permanent set of 'rose colored glasses' which is a input-output filter/polarizing filter. You 'see,and also 'connect share' through that particular degree. thus, one can be an Aquarius or Taurus and internally live and be by the given patterns of the given astrological chart, but your attempt to understand incoming data is shifted and when you attempt to share, your outgoing data is colored. I say this repeatedly, as I want this to be clear.

Raise your arm. Go ahead, do it.

NOTE CLEARLY that you did not, in any way, with regard to conscious thought, have to identify the arm, the wiring, the muscles, etc..and then mechanistically act out the raising of the arm. It was all below the threshold of conscious thought. This is below the ego... the ego is the body filter and communication mechanism..coming to life and deciding that the voice in your head that it involves itself in..is somehow the real being inside that is in charge. It isn't.

It is not in charge, it is merely a communications device as a go-between..between the body and the inhabitant, the multidimensional inside. The inner voices is not you it is the communication voicing system of the body. It is ego function. The voice in your head reading these words 'aloud' inside your head right now it is not you. It is the body, the body's interpretative ego/hindbrain/autonomous function system. This is very important to understand an be conscious of at all times. Otherwise you will never advance to the point were you can dissolve the ego. Otherwise the ego will always be the petulant desirous angry pouting child inside that thinks it is in charge and fights for it's perceived life. (which is it's literal JOB, until YOU figure it out) it will get messy though as recall it is in charge of ALL incoming and out going data, so it can drive you and itself mad with it's fears and desires. look at the state of the world. It should be clear. Due out the autopilot thinking it is you,and then you trying to get past it..it then..freaks out and thinks the world is ending and it is dying..when you try to get past it.

The entire world, in various ways and at various levels... is starting to figure this out..and thus the overall 'madness' that is consuming humankind..the last gasp of the ego..before it lets go. Which can be a very dangerous time. this is the reason Buddhists teach one-on-one, as these moments and times of egoic clearing can be difficult and complex to navigate.

Raise your arm again. Understand that there is a HUGE amount of capacity and intellect below that egoic block, a block from the true occupant inside.

Think of conscious life as a bell curve of normalcy. A point where most of mankind is. middle of the road.

Well, it is just a pit stop with regard to physiological development. KEEP GOING. Thinking in your head with spoken words is only HALF the trip, half the lessons, half the ride.

There is much more beyond it. the ego, the body control systems is only a 'rubber baby buggy bumper' of an autonomous control system that is there to keep the body safe, until the real occupant grows up...just a little bit more.

Galactically speaking, growth wise, this 'not dissolving the ego' - is a child stage of growth. we are all still children, and it is will and developed capacity that allows one to get beyond this block. think about it. the block HAS to be strong, otherwise attempting to run this puppy..which can alter the fabric of reality..to try and run this puppy (the given individual multidimensional interface we call a body) with no effort to learn beforehand..would be a bit of a disaster.

BTW, when I'm getting up in the mornings, I awaken specifically and right at the actual Dawn of the day, at the given location I am at. I return to the body -at given the local dawn.
    Last edited by Carmody; 24th January 2012 at 17:50.
    Interdimensional Civil Servant

25. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Carmody For This Post:

leavesoftrees (24th January 2012), modwiz (24th January 2012)

26. Link to Post #18
    Thanks

Origionally Lucifer , his name meant "Bringer Of Light" , it was only in the religious tones that he got turned into something evil or negative. Like the word "Sin" Originally meant "Genetic Defect" but was in religious tones turned into something different. Or Warrior which originally meant "He who is not afraid to be himself"

+ Reply to Thread