1. Link to Post #81
    United States Avalon Member Dennis Leahy's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 48,585 times in 5,817 posts

Default Re: Mini-Neutron Bombs: A Major Piece of the 9/11 Puzzle

Quote Posted by gooty64 (here)
    I see what your saying, Ron. Thank you. Focusing on the exactly how is not making headway after 11 years.

Quote Posted by rmauersr (here)
    I'd like to see more information about why and who did it.

The usual suspects?

How it was done only serves as distraction from the most important issues.
    Allow me to offer a bit more on my reasoning for investigating "how" it was done (but still encourage others to start different threads about "who" and "why.")

Consent of the Governed
    There is still a pervasive myth that Osama bin Ladin and 19 fundamentalist Islamic terrorist/hijackers planned and executed 9/11. So, who cares? Half the population of the US are ignorant idiots, lost in cognitive dissonance or sound asheep. They watch Dancing With the Stars, or professional sports, or fast cars driving in circles, eat poison-infused nutritionally bankrupt GMO food washed down with flavored fluoride water, argue over the least-worst candidates from the duopoly every 2 or 4 years, and unquestionably believe everything the talking "news" heads on the intellect-vacuum box tell them. Who cares? They don't affect our lives, right?

Well, they do affect our lives. Their ignorance and fear is why my little town has hundreds of new Homeland Security video cameras installed all over town - "looking for terrorists" - while there are innumerable better ways to spend the money that would be helpful. Their ignorance and fear is why there is a Department of Homeland Security and FEMA camps. Their ignorance is why there are teams of blueshirts and scanners and X-ray machines for humans in airports. Their ignorance and fear is why the US can get away with secret black prisons, detainment without due process, officially sanctioned torture, and hellfire missiles shot from drones at Middle Eastern and North African civilians. Their ignorance and fear is why the police forces across the US (echoed in many places in the world) are now equipped and dressed as military. Their ignorance and fear is why there is so little public outcry at the US spending literally more money on military than the next ten largest nations combined! Their ignorance and fear is why there is a "war on terror." Their ignorance and fear is why the US gets away with the imperialist destruction and takeover of nations and the murder of millions of innocents.

I'll add that "how" leads to "who" did NOT do it. And, if it is generally accepted public knowledge that Islamic terrorists did not do it, (because the "how" proves they could not have done it) the governed will not give consent.

Dennis

2. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Dennis Leahy For This Post:

Christine (13th June 2013), gooty64 (17th December 2012), gripreaper (16th December 2012), Tesla_WTC_Solution (17th December 2012)

3. Link to Post #82
    Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 15,004 times in 2,540 posts

I'll tell you one thing we do agree on Dennis... a great deal of energy had to be used to make the towers disappear, a great deal. That being said:

1) The official story is a lie.
    2) Means were used to destroy the buildings that are not common knowledge (special black programs).
    3) Those that did this have capabilities that are a direct threat to humanity as a whole.

From the Heart,
    Kristin
    Last edited by Kristin; 16th December 2012 at 16:44.

4. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Kristin For This Post:

Christine (13th June 2013), Dennis Leahy (16th December 2012), gooty64 (17th December 2012), gripreaper (16th December 2012), Tesla_WTC_Solution (17th December 2012), ThePythonicCow (17th December 2012)

5. Link to Post #83
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 18,722 times in 4,284 posts

I endorse this thread.

DEW = plausible as anything.
    But where? How?
    Same as took out that flight out of NY?

Inducing current into fuel cell wiring -- turning steel to molten iron!
    Anything is possible with the right math!

6. Link to Post #84
    New Zealand Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 38,520 times in 5,690 posts

Phil Schneider discussed this technology at his many lectures way back in the late 90's - before he was killed. Number of threads on Avalon, videos transcripts etc.

7. Link to Post #85
    United States Administrator ThePythonicCow's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 138,613 times in 21,526 posts

Quote Posted by Dennis Leahy (here)
    Their ignorance and fear is why my little town has hundreds of new Homeland Security video cameras installed all over town - "looking for terrorists"
    Well, at least that much makes good sense to me, Dennis.

We all know that Duluth, Minnesota is a hot bed of dangerous terrorism .
    My quite dormant website: pauljackson.us

8. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to ThePythonicCow For This Post:

CdnSirian (18th December 2012), Dennis Leahy (17th December 2012), Tesla_WTC_Solution (17th December 2012)

9. Link to Post #86
    Thanks

Sorry for my late arrival and addition to this thread; I don't get over to this forum much.

The 'how' of 9-11 has been a bit of an obsession of mine since I saw it in real time. At the moment I saw the towers disintegrate, my initial thought like everyone else was 'NO WAY, THAT'S IMPOSSIBLE!!!' followed immediately by 'nuclear weapons?' followed again by 'Nah...they wouldn't.' What followed was over 1000 hours of scouring through everything I could get my hands on, which it turns out is a lot of material if you have plenty of time on your hands. I listened to the FAA recordings when they were released 'get those blips off my screen!!!', 'is this real or is this a drill?'; the fire and police recordings; I eventually bought a book published by one of the only two photographers allowed at the scene during the initial days and weeks of the cleanup of the pile; I scoured every inch of them, thinking I would find something that no one else had and thus, the smoking gun.

Turns out, it's not what you see, it's what you don't see that's the first clue. In any version of a pancake-guys with box cutters collapse, there should have been included in that pile of mess thousands of desks, computers, phones, printers, room dividers, chairs, toilets, water fountains and coke machines. There wasn't any of that, and in fact there's a very telling interview with a very tired first responder probably less than a week into the 'rescue' stating that, 'you don't find anything; there's not a desk or a chair; I found one piece of a telephone keypad about (a few inches across); everything's turned to dust'.

Now in any sort of 'normal' collapse, all that stuff would have been there, albeit crushed and disfigured. The only filing cabinet found was in a sub-basement, and it was warped as if it had been exposed to extreme heat. There's also the massive U-shaped beam that's curved back on itself without even a trace of a crack. It was exposed to foundry-style heat in the space of ten seconds flat... it's melted like a piece of taffy.

Now add in the massive sustained heat in the basement for four months after the collapse, even with millions of gallons of water poured on it, (keep in mind that after a nuclear weapon is detonated, there's a LOT of leftover fissionable material that continues to react and let off heat for months afterwards and no amount of water will affect it) and the fact that immediately after the collapse a special 'heat absorbing' foam called Pyrocool was ordered in 10s of thousands of gallons and poured on the ground; this foam also absorbs radiation... still the rescuer's boots were melting and there was a strange blue smoke rising from the pile until December and January, visible even from space. The surface of the pile was walkable, barely, and it was possible to bring in heavy equipment and start moving beams to clear the scene, but 30 to 40 feet below in the sub-basements, they had the equivalent of a small China syndrome. It's possible that this accounts for Khalezov's 'melted bedrock' pictures once all the debris was cleared out, or maybe he's right and there was a 15 kiloton nuke in the basement; I just don't buy his description of how the whole building would have disintegrated from the bottom up except for the very top, which then fell down onto the now-molecularly disintegrated 3/4 of the bottom of the building. It doesn't fit the video evidence.

Now, to U.S atomic weapons programs; after 'Tsar Bomba', the largest nuke ever exploded was tested by the Russians, the trail as to research gets a little cold (heh). Turns out they started making the satanic things smaller and smaller. There are now, and have been for a very long while, nukes of any desired yield and radiation signature, including very little and short duration radiation, of tiny size. We're talking an apple, a lunch bag, a potted plant size. An 'I'm here to upgrade your secretary's computer' size. All the talk about 'how could they have wired the buildings?' is a nonsequitur. They didn't need to wire the buildings. A small nuke with enough yield to molecularly disintegrate, say two floors of the building and barely make an impression a half block away, set on every other floor and controlled remotely was how they did it. There may have been cutting charges of thermite used on the large basement beams early on to help the process along but they were not used for the entire building. This is where the Truth Movement is deluded... the ratio of thermite to building mass would have been almost 1:1. You would have had to bring in as much thermite as the building was heavy... not doable. Residual thermite in the basement causing all that heat? No way, it cuts through steel, doesn't explode it, and the reaction cools rapidly. Oddly, most of the Truth Movement refuses to consider nukes which makes me think they're either unable to think outside of their own boxes, or just think if there's no 'normal' mushroom cloud, and nobody reported radiation signatures, it couldn't have been nukes. They also may be disinfo agents, even unwittingly. Actually, an enhanced radiation signature was reported within days of the attack; it was waved off as residual radiation from smoke alarms in the buildings, and even finding that report took me weeks of digging.

Judy Woods' research, although she's wrong about the DEW weapons (if she's right, we have Star Wars style beam stations out in space that can take out anywhere on the planet and frankly, I don't think so) gives big clues otherwise. The toasted cars is a biggie; also the people who barely escaped the dust cloud, which was very hot and of high velocity, dense enough to pick them up and throw them down the street; and the lady who reported that car doors were popping off their hinges and car engines were bursting into flames as she ran by, not their gas tanks, but their engines... It's an EMP effect. No other known weapon accounts for this. The non-burning paper everywhere supports the hypothesis, it would have been unaffected from the blasts once clear of the buildings. As to Judy's other hypotheses, she loses me when she states that the people falling from the building, flailing their arms and legs as they fell were 'trying to tell her something'; some mime of 'it's DEW weapons' or something. She really goes off the deep end, there.

Take a look at the photos of the buildings in mid-collapse. The concrete floor panels, the outside structural beams and office contents are being turned to dust as the residual moisture in the concrete instantaneously boils and expands, a tremendous amount of energy required for this. The aluminum cladding is being blown straight outwards. And the heavy steel inner core beams are the blacker smoke rising upwards, as they are molecularly disintegrated. (There's your mushroom cloud, although it doesn't look like what we've come to expect).

New York City was nuked.

A few other ramblings: in the above video posted by Kristin, I don't think the floor polishing machine is smoking, only that there's dust being caught up by the wind there; as Dennis stated the few cars already burning were probably hit by debris. The reason they could pour all those millions of gallons of water on the pile and not create a steam bath (although it was incredibly hot) was that the bottom of the 'bathtub' was open to the Hudson River.

Another point that I find fascinating; If you watch the archived live video by the Big 3 networks that day, at the moment of impact of the second plane, all three blink out for a second or slightly more at the same time; they were all relaying news helicopter footage at the time. This has been variously described as a 'take-over' by TPTB inserting their hologram of a plane incoming, but I think it may have been another EMP surge. The footage may have been getting forwarded to one of the WTC buildings themselves, or a nearby building in NY and from there to the newscasts and news anchors; and it's possible that a nuke was inadvertently or purposefully set off at the moment of plane impact. At first I thought it might have simply been an electrical outage in their newsfeed, but I doubt it would have recovered so fast if that was it. It may also have simply been a glitch caused by their several second delay in live newscasts so they don't broadcast something they don't want to.

10. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to frozen alchemy For This Post:

Dennis Leahy (31st December 2012), Flash (31st December 2012), meat suit (31st December 2012), seko (31st December 2012), Selene (31st December 2012)

11. Link to Post #87
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Imagine getting in your time machine with a fully functioning Apache attack helicopter and crew, and going back 100 years, to attack and destroy some famous landmark wooden building. Then make a second trip in your time machine, back just 90 years, to observe that people are debating whether it was a flying sail boat or a mechanical bird, or one of those crazy Wright brothers mechanized kites that destroyed that building. The commonly available understanding of what technology was possible 90 or 100 years ago simply could not have described an Apache helicopter with any technical accuracy.

I think that is in part the problem we are facing with explaining how the WTC towers were taken down. The technology used, even the underlying fundamental physics needed to understand that technology, is simply not available in the public domain at this time, on this planet. So we left debating whether it was nukes or directed energy weapons, when neither is a particularly good explanation, all things considered. Black ops physics and the technology based on it is "something else" altogether.

12. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to ThePythonicCow For This Post:

Flash (1st January 2013), gooty64 (31st December 2012), Hervé (31st December 2012), meat suit (31st December 2012), modwiz (31st December 2012)

13. Link to Post #88
    Thanks
    Thanked 53,698 times in 8,940 posts

Sincerely Frozen Alchemy, the most comprehensive and viable explanation I have seen to date. Thank you.

14. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Flash For This Post:

Dennis Leahy (31st December 2012), frozen alchemy (31st December 2012)

15. Link to Post #89
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Quote Posted by frozen alchemy (here)
    The reason they could pour all those millions of gallons of water on the pile and not create a steam bath (although it was incredibly hot) was that the bottom of the 'bathtub' was open to the Hudson River.
    But the bottom of the bathtub is below the level of the river ...?

16. Link to Post #90
    France On Sabbatical
    Thanks
    Thanked 95,898 times in 15,481 posts

Why do the people who start threads on 9-11 keep missing the obvious?

1) It was planned long in advance (if only to co-ordinate the military to hold an interdisciplinary drill on that specific date);

2) Accordingly, anyone in the loop banked on it from the Deutsche Bank, Bush family, Silverstein, DOD (2.3 trillion $$ budget hole paper trail... gone), PATRIOT act, etc... as in "Never let a good crisis go to waste;"

3) Huge media coverage -- hammered world wide -- of 3 buildings turned into volcanic ashes in a matter of minutes.

And that one is the OBVIOUS: Huge media coverage -- hammered world wide -- of 3 buildings turned into volcanic ashes in a matter of minutes.

THREE buildings and their contents turned into volcanic ash in front of the entire world's eyes!

To say the least, that's no ordinary weapon!

Any precedent scenario?

WW II wasn't ended until they were ready to explode their atomic bombs over Japan... that plunged the entire planet into a cold war and a nuclear arm race which separated the world into two blocks and their "satellite" slave countries for "protection" otherwise known as "racket."

Then the "earthquake machine" put Japan finance ministers under a gun held to their heads for them to follow Rockefeller's whims... or else... Haiti was another warning to the world's non-compliant leaders (Clinton's relief funds website for Haiti was put up a few days before the Haiti quake... ooopppsss... have Haitians ever seen the color of these funds?)

Then 9-11 and the OBVIOUS use of a non-ordinary weapon for the world to see... if that's not a message to world leaders similar to the nuclear bombing of Japan but, this time, in the hands of "terrorists," that is: "anywhere, anytime;" I don't
    know what is!

Anyway, that's my "WHY!"

... and the "how" is still under more wraps than "Project Manhattan" ever was... hummmfff... Project Manhattan... Manhattan... project...
    "La réalité est un rêve que l'on fait atterrir" San Antonio AKA F. Dard

Troll-hood motto: Never, ever, however, whatsoever, to anyone, a point concede.

17. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Hervé For This Post:

Dennis Leahy (6th January 2013), ThePythonicCow (31st December 2012)

18. Link to Post #91
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Paul (here)
    The reason they could pour all those millions of gallons of water on the pile and not create a steam bath (although it was incredibly hot) was that the bottom of the 'bathtub' was open to the Hudson River.
    But the bottom of the bathtub is below the level of the river ...?
    As I understand it, the water they were pouring on it, and the intermittent large amount of rain, ran out and down (or they would have flooded all of Manhattan); I can only conclude they were just slightly enough above sea level to allow drainage. There well may be pumps in the sewer system keeping things going in the right direction.

19. Link to Post #92
    Language
    English
    Thanks

As I understand it, the water they were pouring on it, and the intermittent large amount of rain, ran out and down (or they would have flooded all of Manhattan); I can only conclude they were just slightly enough above sea level to allow drainage. There well may be pumps in the sewer system keeping things going in the right direction.
    The essential reason for the bathtub was to keep the Hudson river water out of the World Trade Center basement, which definitely extends below river level (which is the same as sea level there.)

So yes, pumps or some such were required if water was pumped in faster than it would evaporate.

20. The Following User Says Thank You to ThePythonicCow For This Post:

Dennis Leahy (6th January 2013)

21. Link to Post #93
    Language
    English
    Thanks

For a while, another thread known as Mystery Solved: The WTC was Nuked on 9/11 was merged into this present thread, but now it is again its own separate thread. I merged the threads as the other thread started out on the same topic and perspective as this thread, but the other thread took on a life of its own. So I have just now reversed that merge.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 1 5