+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 6 1 6 LastLast

Thread: Swedes brought Templars to MN to hide ancient treasures in 1342...

1. Link to Post #1
    United States Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 32,308 times in 7,756 posts

Default Swedes brought Templars to MN to hide ancient treasures in 1342...

Last night History Channel had an amazing story on the Templar stone found in Minnesota over 100 years ago...

I had a dream after watching it, my relatives had lived in the area as far back as anyone could remember only a day from where the stone was found, in the dream I remember looking at this small simple well, knowing something amazing was within...

The Templars were being chased down by the Catholic Church, prosecuted and killed for their belief in a female God.

This shocked me because I talk through her, the Holy Spirit all the time... Why would the Catholic Church not want people talking to God?

Under Temple Mount considered to be the Holiest spot on earth, Ancient Treasures carried out of Egypt by Moses and buried, were recovered by the Templars...

They say they were sent with the last of the Templars to hide for eternity to keep them away from people in power that would use them for evil.

in Every Templar Church a special hole is cut that lights up the church on the Winter Solstice...

This year, is the Lunar Eclipse on Winter Solstice...

Light Warriors, the moment is coming to raise up your swords...

I have a feeling truths that have been hidden for eons are about to be revealed...

2. Link to Post #2
    Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 15,808 times in 2,892 posts

Default Re: Swedes brought Templars to MN to hide ancient treasures in 1342...

It's old I saw this a few a year or two ago (History Channel), but glad it made it to the forums.
    Namaste-Matte

MY LATEST BOOK: "INTRUDERS UPON THE REALM"
    JOIN ME IN MY NEW ONGOING PROJECT
    My Bitchute
    My Music
    My Books
    Project: Shadowstalker

Once you get past the fear of darkness, you can find the things hidden in the shadows..

3. The Following User Says Thank You to shadowstalker For This Post:

4evrneo (18th September 2012)

4. Link to Post #3
    Thanks

I'm amazed I had never heard of it before...

now thinking back to when I was a child and visited the old farm seeing that well makes me really want to go back again...

one of the stones around the well had a small circle with a cross...

I remember running my fingers over it...
    Last edited by Rocky_Shorz; 19th December 2010 at 18:50.

5. Link to Post #4
    Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 15,808 times in 2,892 posts

I make a habit of watching the History Channel, and Science Channel and Discovery Channel,
    The history channel usually has marathons during the day on certain subject on certain days. this past week seemed to be Hitler.
    At night they have their regular series stuff.
    Try checking out History Channel.com for listings and scheds. you can find a lot of really kewl stuff. then go to either youtube or google to watch what you want, you can learn real fast when you do that.
    I myself would real love to put all that stuff on dvd and not have to pay the high prices they want.
    Namaste-Matte

MY LATEST BOOK: "INTRUDERS UPON THE REALM"
    JOIN ME IN MY NEW ONGOING PROJECT
    My Bitchute
    My Music
    My Books
    Project: Shadowstalker

Once you get past the fear of darkness, you can find the things hidden in the shadows..

6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to shadowstalker For This Post:

Bhusunda (30th June 2011), MariaDine (30th March 2013)

7. Link to Post #5
    Netherlands Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,169 times in 405 posts

Quote Posted by Rocky_Shorz (here)

Last night History Channel had an amazing story on the Templar stone found in Minnesota over 100 years ago...

I had a dream after watching it, my relatives had lived in the area as far back as anyone could remember only a day from where the stone was found, in the dream I remember looking at this small simple well, knowing something amazing was within...

The Templars were being chased down by the Catholic Church, prosecuted and killed for their belief in a female God.

This shocked me because I talk through her, the Holy Spirit all the time... Why would the Catholic Church not want people talking to God?

Under Temple Mount considered to be the Holiest spot on earth, Ancient Treasures carried out of Egypt by Moses and buried, were recovered by the Templars...

They say they were sent with the last of the Templars to hide for eternity to keep them away from people in power that would use them for evil.

in Every Templar Church a special hole is cut that lights up the church on the Winter Solstice...

Light Warriors, the moment is coming to raise up your swords...

I have a feeling truths that have been hidden for eons are about to be revealed...
    Gotte linky to this episode...?

8. Link to Post #6
    Thanks

I was just looking around on you tube, this is a must see and most likely part of Wiki's release according to the picture...

This is parts of it but not exactly the same as what they were showing last night...

They did a lot of research over the past few years that added substance to what at first was just claims...

like the Holy Grail letters have been found in the stone...
    Last edited by Rocky_Shorz; 19th December 2010 at 19:13.

9. Link to Post #7
    Thanks

Quote The recent discovery of the Chinon Parchment in the Vatican Archives appears to absolve the Templars from charges of heresy that were levied on them at the time of their suppression on Friday, October 13, 1307, and by which they have been labeled in the centuries since. Copies of this document were published in 2004

Templar Legends

10. Link to Post #8
    United States Avalon Member Snowbird's Avatar
    The CORPORATION of the United States of America
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,498 times in 1,082 posts

Quote Posted by Swami (here)
    Gotte linky to this episode...?
    Here you go! I'm watching it as I write this.

holy grail in America part 1 of 9

https://youtube.com/watch?v=SWHtF...311&feature=iv
    We can easily forgive a child who is afraid of the dark; the real tragedy of life is when men are afraid of the light.
    Plato

Darkness cannot drive out darkness; only light can do that. Hate cannot drive out hate; only love can do that.
    Martin Luther King, Jr.

11. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Snowbird For This Post:

4evrneo (18th September 2012), firstlook (19th January 2011), MariaDine (23rd December 2010), sunflower (3rd May 2011), Swami (19th December 2010)

12. Link to Post #9
    United States Avalon Member Ba-ba-Ra's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 13,315 times in 1,567 posts

[

Rocky, the reason the Catholic Church doesn't want you talking directly to God is because then you might find out that much of the dogma they have been preaching isn't truth. Also, their power lies in the fact that they have convinced their congregation that THEY have the direct line to God's ear, not you.

As for the full lunar eclipse on the Winter Solstice - this hasn't happened since the year 1378. Whether the moon is hollow or not. Whether the moon is artificial or not, it does effect our tides and since we are something like 70% water, it also affects us. The moon has always been associated with emotions and eclipses with emotional releases. This could be a great opportunity for Planet Earth to release: pain, hurts, grudges, or people or thoughts from our lives that no longer serve us in a positive way. A wonderful new beginning, if we are willing to take the opportunity.
    Blessed are the cracked, for they are the ones who let in the light!

13. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Ba-ba-Ra For This Post:

4evrneo (18th September 2012), Lancelot (6th May 2011), transiten (29th October 2013)

14. Link to Post #10
    Thanks

that is strange the last Lunar Eclipse was at a time between 2 voyages to America for the Templars...

15. Link to Post #11
    Deactivated
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,040 times in 727 posts

I thought lunar eclipses were relatively common, we will be having one shortly and there will be a couple, I think in 2012. I could be wrong about that though.

16. Link to Post #12
    Thanks

that is strange the last Lunar Eclipse was at a time between 2 voyages to America for the Templars...

As your quote says:................coincidence or Destiny, so little lies between!!!!!!!!

In the book The Spear of Destiny, one of the many themes it deals with is people reincarnating at a time to come back and deal with things they set in motion centuries before.

17. The Following User Says Thank You to Ba-ba-Ra For This Post:

transiten (29th October 2013)

18. Link to Post #13
    Thanks

what makes this one so rare is it is a "Blood Red" eclipse... on the Winter Solstice - on the night of a full moon...

every circle of stones in the world line up to this moment...

¤=[Post Update]=¤

I have chills running up my spine...

It's like the what am I here for moment is about to be revealed...

I have the Templar's gifts from both sides of my family

19. Link to Post #14
    Canada Deactivated
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,251 times in 962 posts

Quote Posted by Ahkenaten (here)
    I thought lunar eclipses were relatively common, we will be having one shortly and there will be a couple, I think in 2012. I could be wrong about that though.
    These particular circumstances have not been seen in 456 year

20. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Celine For This Post:

4evrneo (18th September 2012), Ahkenaten (19th December 2010)

21. Link to Post #15
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Ahkenaten (here)
    Lunar eclipses aren't rare. BUT a full lunar eclipse on the winter solstice is rare - and add to that a full moon!

22. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Ba-ba-Ra For This Post:

4evrneo (18th September 2012), Ahkenaten (19th December 2010), transiten (29th October 2013)

23. Link to Post #16
    United States Avalon Member Snowbird's Avatar
    The CORPORATION of the United States of America
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,498 times in 1,082 posts

Evidently, these two History Channel episodes about the Templars were made before the episode of the Templars being in Kensington, MN.

Decoding the Past: The Templar Code Part I: Crusade for Secrecy (1/5)

https://youtube.com/watch?v=ohaOO...eature=related

Decoding the Past: The Templar Code Part II: Quest for Templar Treasure (1/5)

https://youtube.com/watch?v=V5b6o...eature=related

The map alignments in this video are outstanding.

Templar Treasure Map?: Curious Alignment

https://youtube.com/watch?v=1CvDKivmI5o

Sacred Geometry of the Great Lakes? (short version): Curious Alignments

https://youtube.com/watch?annotat...6c8&feature=iv

Scott_Wolter_1 (Kensington stone lecture-sections 1-8)

https://youtube.com/watch?annotat...SHI&feature=iv
    Last edited by Snowbird; 20th December 2010 at 03:27. Reason: Adding vids as I come across them.
    We can easily forgive a child who is afraid of the dark; the real tragedy of life is when men are afraid of the light.
    Plato

Darkness cannot drive out darkness; only light can do that. Hate cannot drive out hate; only love can do that.
    Martin Luther King, Jr.

24. Link to Post #17
    Australia Avalon Member bluestflame's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 8,500 times in 1,808 posts

http://www.crusades-history.com/Knights-Templar.aspx

"
    The first of the military orders, the Poor Knights of Christ and the Temple of Solomon, widely known as the Knights Templar, was founded in 1118, in the aftermath of the First Crusades, to help the new Kingdom of Jerusalem maintain itself against its defeated Muslim neighbors, and to ensure the safety of the large numbers of European pilgrims who flowed towards Jerusalem after its conquest.

Organization - Knights of Templar
    The Knights Templar were organized as a monastic order, following a rule created for them by Bernard of Clairvaux, the founder of the Cistercian Order. The Knights Templar were well connected and quickly became prime movers in the international politics of the Crusades period. In time, they were endowed with several extraordinary Papal bulls (see Omne Datum Optimum) that permitted them, among other things, to levy taxes and accept tithing in the areas under their direct control, facilitating their quick rise to institutional power.

There were four divisions of brothers in the Templars:

- the knights, equipped as heavy cavalry;
    - the sergeants, equipped as light cavalry and drawn from a lower social class than the knights;
    - farmers, who administered the property of the Order;
    - the chaplains, who were ordained priests and saw to the spiritual needs of the Order.

At any time, each knight had some ten people in support positions. Some brothers were devoted solely to banking, as the Order was often trusted with precious goods by participants in the Crusades."

25. The Following User Says Thank You to bluestflame For This Post:

ulli (18th September 2012)

26. Link to Post #18
    Australia Avalon Member bluestflame's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 8,500 times in 1,808 posts

http://www.sbs.com.au/films/movie/37...review/id/4839

"This five-part mini-series set in France in 1307 stars the Depardieu clan (Guillaume, Julie and Gérard). Tonight, the death of King Louis X Le Hutin intensifies rivalries, with different factions fighting over the regency. Mahaut sides with Philippe the Tall, but his absence from Paris leaves a clear way for Charles de Valois, supported by Robert d'Artois, to claim the regency. Rumours about Mahaut's murderous schemes begin to surface. "

the acursed kings gives an interesting portrayal of the events and the churches role backed by the king in false accusation for financial domination ( the kingdom was nearly bankrupt)

I watched this miniseries a while ago lot of interesting triggers for me

27. Link to Post #19
    Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,445 times in 423 posts

The History Channel is a good starting point, but don't give them too much credit. I've known them to come up with some real howlers (major mistakes). If you see something that grabs your interest, do your own research, the internet is a wonderful tool but check those facts. And don't neglect old-fashioned paper books - Google Books has done wonderful work in digitizing many texts now out of print and otherwise only available through university libraries.

28. The Following User Says Thank You to KosmicKat For This Post:

Lord Sidious (2nd March 2011)

29. Link to Post #20
    Thanks

I'm curious, if you knew the well where the Templars hid an ancient treasure, how would you move forward?

I guess I could contact history channel to do a documentary...

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 6 1 6 LastLast