1. Link to Post #1
    United States Avalon Member DNA's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 27,731 times in 4,313 posts

Default Lizard People Information, Reptilian Stories

Hello all, beautifull day to you.

I was just listening to this Bill Ryan, Jordan Maxwell and David Icke conversation about reptilians
    http://projectavalon.net/David_Icke_...n_May_2010.mp3 . The conversation revolves around the telling of various stories heard or witnessed by regular folks having various reptilian encounters.
    I then thought wouldn't it be cool if we could start a thread as a sort of repository for stories folks have heard either first hand or read on the net about reptilians?

Pretty cool.
    So I'm including this interesting article about a supposed underground reptilian city under LA.

I'm hoping folks can refrain from speculating to the point of running in a circle and biting their own tail. If at all possible, let us focus on gathering stories and legends. And if at all possible if you hear a story that you think can be corroberated by another story you know then by all means make it so.

I'm also going to state that I'm making no assumptions as to wether reptilians exist, if they are evil, if they are good, if they control the elite of mankind.
    I would like to just gather data on the subject if at all possible.

Los Angeles Times, January 29, 1934
    "Lizard People's Catacomb City Hunted
    Engineer Sinks Shaft Under Fort Moore Hill to Find Maze of Tunnels and Priceless Treasures of Legendary Inhabitants
    By: Jean Bosquet
    Busy Los Angeles, although little realizing it in the hustle and bustle of modern existence, stands above a lost city of catacombs filled with incalculable treasure and imperishable records of a race of humans further advanced intellectually than the highest type of present day peoples, in the belief of G. Warren Shufelt, geophysicist mining engineer now engaged in an attempt to wrest from the lost city deep in the earth below Fort Moore Hill the secrets of the Lizard People of legendary fame in the medicine lodges of the American Indian.
    So firmly does Shufelt and a little staff of assistants believe that a maze of catacombs and priceless golden tablets are to be found beneath downtown Los Angeles that the engineer and his aids have already driven a shaft 250 feet into the ground, the mouth of the shaft being on the old Banning property on North Hill street, overlooking Sunset Boulevard, Spring street and North Broadway.
    And so convinced is the engineer of the infallibility of a radio x-ray perfected by him for detecting the presence of minerals and tunnels below the surface of the ground, an apparatus with which he says he has traced a pattern of catacombs and vaults forming the lost city, that he plans to continue sending his shaft downward until he has reached a depth of 1000 feet before discontinuing operations.
    LEGEND SUPPLIES CLEW
    Shufelt learned of the legend of the Lizard People after his radio X-Ray had led him hither and yon, over an area extending from the Public Library on West Fifth street to the Southwest Museum, on Museum Drive, at the foot of Mt. Washington.
    "I knew I was over a pattern of tunnels," the engineer explained yesterday, "and I had mapped out the course of the tunnels, the position of large rooms scattered along the tunnel route, as well as the position of deposits of gold, but I couldn't understand the meaning of it."
    Then Shufelt was taken to Little Chief Greenleaf of the medicine lodge of the Hopi Indians in Arizona, who's English name is L. Macklin. The Indian provided the engineer with a legend which, according to both men, dovetails exactly with what Shufelt say he has found.
    FIRE DESTROYS ALL
    According to the legend as imparted to Shufelt by Macklin, the radio X-Ray has revealed the location of one of the three lost cities on the Pacific Coast, the local one having been dug by the Lizard People after the "great catastrophe" which occurred about 5000 years ago. This legendary catastrophe was in the form of a huge tongue of fire, which "came out of the Southwest, destroying all in it's path," (continued on Page 5, Column 2) "...the path being several hundred miles wide." The city underground was dug as a means of escaping future fires.
    The lost city, dug with powerful chemicals by the Lizard People instead of pick and shovel, was drained into the ocean, where it's tunnels began, according to the legend. The tide passing daily in and out of the lower tunnel portals and forcing air into the upper tunnels, providing ventilation and "cleansed and sanitized the lower tunnels," the legend states.
    Large rooms in the domes of the hills above the city of labyrinths housed 1000 families "in the manner of tall buildings" and imperishable food supplies of the herb variety were stored in the catacombs to provide sustenance for the Lizard folk for great length of time as the next fire swept over the earth.
    CITY LAID OUT LIKE LIZARD
    The Lizard People, the legends has it, regard the lizard as a symbol of long life. Their city is laid out like a lizard, according to the legend, it's tail to the Southwest, far below Fifth and Hope streets, it's head to the northeast, at Lookout and Marda streets. The city's key room is situated directly under South Broadway, near Second street, according to Shufelt and the legend.
    This key room is the directory to all the parts of the city and to all record tablets, the legend states. All records were to be kept on golden tablets, four feet long and fourteen inches wide. One these tablets of gold, gold having been the symbol of life to the legendary Lizard People, will be found the record of history of the Mayans and on one particular tablet, the southwest corner of which will be missing, is found the "record of the origin of the human race."
    TABLETS PHOTOGRAPHED
    Shufelt stated he has taken "X-Ray pictures" of thirty-seven such tablets, three of which have their southwest corners cut off.
    "My radio X-ray pictures of the tunnels and rooms, which are subsurface voids, and of gold pictures with perfect corners, sides and ends, are scientific proof of their existence," Shufelt said. "However, the legendary story must remain speculative unearthed by excavation."
    The Lizard People, according to Macklin, were of a much higher type of intellectuality than modern human beings. the intellectual accomplishments of their 9-year-old children were of equal of those of present day college graduates, he said. So greatly advanced scientifically were these people that, in addition to perfecting a chemical solution by which they bored underground without removing any earth and rock, they also developed a cement far stronger and better than any in use in modern times which they lined their tunnels and rooms.
    HILLS ENCLOSE CITY
    Macklin said legendary advise to American Indians was to seek the lost city in an area within a chain of hills forming "the frog of a horses hoof." The contour of hills surrounding this region forms such a design, substantiating Shufelt's findings, he said.
    Shufelt's radio device consists chiefly of a cylindrical glass case inside which a plummet attached to a copper wire held by the engineer sways continually, pointing he asserts, toward minerals or tunnels below the surface of the ground, and then revolves when over mineral or swings in prolongation of the tunnel when above the excavation. He has used the instrument extensively in mining fields, he said." END Quote

2. The Following 32 Users Say Thank You to DNA For This Post:

4evrneo (29th July 2013), andresrx1782 (9th April 2014), Atlas (31st July 2013), bennycog (29th July 2013), Bill Ryan (30th July 2013), BMJ (30th July 2013), Christine (30th July 2013), donk (30th July 2013), Draco (28th May 2016), Eram (30th July 2013), GoodETxSG (13th December 2013), InTheBackground (8th April 2014), Joanne Shepard (8th April 2014), Justintime (29th July 2013), Limor Wolf (29th July 2013), Mike (29th July 2013), Nasu (14th December 2013), nomadguy (30th July 2013), PRAGMAE (30th July 2013), raregem (8th April 2014), Ron Mauer Sr (29th July 2013), seko (30th July 2013), Shannon (27th May 2016), Sophocles (30th July 2013), spiritwind (22nd December 2013), Star Tsar (29th July 2013), Sunny-side-up (29th July 2013), Team Zen (29th July 2013), Valle (29th July 2013), voices of silence (16th May 2015), william r sanford72 (30th July 2013), Woody (29th July 2013)

3. Link to Post #2
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Default Re: Lizard People Information, Reptilian Stories

Brian Scott and the Repti-Poltergeists
    The following is an excerpt from branton's
    OUT OF THE DRAGON'S LAIR:

One of the classic examples of combined interaction between the physical Serpent Race and the other-dimensional 'Infernals' in a common cause is given in the case of Brian Scott.
    According to Commander X, the area where Scott was abducted within the Superstition mountains of Arizona contains an underground base where, he alleged, at least five individuals had been abducted (to the underground base) that he is aware of, Brian Scott being one of them.
    The Superstition mountains are notorious for the many bizarre deaths and beheadings that have taken place there. Many have alleged that in certain parts of this wasteland a sudden force or irrational impulse can come over a person and cause them to suddenly turn against others in their party. There have been several cases where strange 'voices' have driven treasure-hunters insane and, in some cases, driven them to kill their partners. Even though the following account does not specifically mention the underground base described by Commander X, other sources who have talked to Mr. Scott do suggest that an underground installation was involved. Brad Steiger, in his book 'THE UFO ABDUCTORS' (1988., Berkley Books., N.Y.) describes Brian Scott's experiences as follows:

"...Scott's first abduction reportedly occurred in the Arizona desert near Phoenix in 1971, and he claimed that another had just occurred on December 22, 1975, in Garden Grove, California. In between, Scott said, there were three other terrifying sessions with the aliens and repeated visits to his home by balls of light and a transparent being that called itself the Host.

"Incredibly, Scott found that a friend of his was already inside the craft. The two of them were taken into a small room that began to fill with a fog or a mist.
    Then they were confronted by four or five 'very horrifying' creatures. Scott described them as having gray skin like that of a crocodile or a rhino, with a thicker patch of hide over the front torso... The beings were seven feet tall, according to Scott, and... had three fingers and a thumb kicked over to one side."
    Steiger then records a conversation between Scott and researcher Timothy Green Beckley:
    "TIM BECKLEY: What happened on the day when your wife was sent to the hospital?
    "SCOTT: She had been to work, pretty much handling everything that was going on around her. Then I got a call that she wasn't feeling very well. I brought her home, and after about fifteen minutes of sitting there talking with her, she was saying several things, none of which made any sense to me or to her. She said that she had been in the bathroom and suddenly felt hands all over her body. It was as if someone had broken into the house and molested her. When she calmed down and started making explanations to me about what the hell was wrong with her, it was as if, from her description, the guys I had seen aboard the craft in 1971 had visited her. This is odd, because she has never even seen any sketches that I made of those entities.
    "BECKLEY: So this was an actual materialization--if you want to call it that--of the entities in the house?
    "SCOTT: I don't know what is was.
    "BECKLEY: But she was so upset that you decided to take her to the hospital?
    "SCOTT: Later that evening, it seemed as if she was okay. I was on the phone, and the baby was getting into everything so I couldn't carry on the conversation. I got up and went looking for my wife. I heard a bumping sound and a moan coming from the bathroom. My wife was on the floor, hyperventilating. I got her up and onto a chair in the living room. I was on my way to call her mother when she just fell flat on her face. I called the paramedics, and while they were on the way, she got up and fell down again. Then she began to become hysterical. It took four paramedics to hold her down. She was throwing people around as if they were tissue paper. Guys were thrown backward against the furniture. Finally they loaded her up in the ambulance. I came back in the house, and the baby was not in the playpen. I panicked, because I couldn't find our one-year-old baby who got out of a playpen!"

Steiger continued: "Tim Beckley asked Scott about the Host. 'There is one entity that comes through that calls itself the Host, whatever that means,' Scott attempted to explain. 'It speaks in what sounds like some kind of computerized language. The voice seems to come out of me, an inner voice that is not mine. The entity says that I am one with it. It says, "I am; I am" or "You are one with me." When asked if it has a name, it will just come back and say, "I am; I am." (Note: According to Judeo-Christian teaching, as we read in the events surrounding Moses' ascent of Mt. Sinai, Almighty God alone can honestly profess that 'I Am that I Am', which in the original Hebrew means that He alone is self-existence and not dependent on an outside force, as all other created beings are, and therefore is 'God'. The events of molestation which took place against Scott's wife would indicate that 'the Host' IS NOT God, and therefore, as is the nature of the Infernals and the Serpent Races, it irreverently seems to blaspheme Almighty God with such statements as 'I AM' - Branton)
    "'The other night we heard some strange sounds coming from the bedroom. I began to speak in a foreign language that we later found out was Greek. Where that came from, I don't know. I wrote in Greek BACKWARD. On top of that, I was writing with my left hand, and I am right-handed.
    "'This voice was talking. We asked who it was, and the name Ashtar came out.

"'Then it began to use the name Ashtar and speak to my wife. It told her things about her past that only she could know. This went on for a while, then it went on to say it would give her all the money in the world. It only wanted one thing in return--her soul.'

"Beckley pointed out," Steiger continues "that is sounded as though diabolical entities might be coming onto the scene, attracted by the extreme vibrations. He also observed that ASHTAR sounded very much like ISHTAR, an ancient Babylonian goddess (Note: Ashtar-oth was also the legendary 'consort' to BAAL, the ancient Chaldean 'god' two whom the ancients offered up human sacrifices - Branton).
    "...Beckley asked J.D. (an investigator associated with a civilian UFO investigations group who studied the Brian Scott incident) how he would differentiate between what may have originally been an abduction case and the various types of poltergeist phenomena that now seemed to prompt Scott's resultant trance state. Are they one and the same? Are they closely related mysteries? Or are they entirely different aspects of a more general phenomenon?
    "J.D. indicated that he was aware that there had been other cases such as Scott's. The manifestations of balls of light streaking through the homes of contactees and abductees apparently are more frequent than many investigators realize.
    "J.D. mentioned that one voice, a horrible voice, came through and claimed to be Beelzebub, the Devil. J.D. was convinced that the entity was simply trying to frighten away the investigators." (we wonder - Branton)
    Aside from the 3-fingered, 7 ft. tall 'Crocodilian' creatures encountered by Brian Scott, there was another group involved in his abductions as well. According to Steiger:

"...The secondary group was composed of beings who were small, with frail bodies, milky white skin, large bald heads, thin lips, and enormous eyes... supposedly this group, perhaps from the sixth or seventh planets around the star EPSILON BOOTES, placed a satellite in orbit around our moon... the taller... entities from 'time beyond all time,' have the power to veto actions planned by those beings of the secondary world..."
    In reference to the supposed 'mission' these creatures had chosen Brian Scott for, Steiger states:
    "...Scott was to design a transportation technology that would move matter through space. He was to master quantum displacement physics and begin to develop a mind transference machine TO BE USED TO UNITE ALL HUMANS. Such a machine would help to develop a philosophy of cosmic brotherhood (as well as kill all personality, individuality and privacy among humans - Branton). The above tasks, of course, would seem impossible for a combination of Einstein and Superman, but they are typical of the type of grandiose mission(s) assigned to so many contactees and abductees."

"...The Master Ashtar appears in much of UFO contactee literature. One cannot help noting the ancient origin of the name Ishtar, Ashtar, Asta, described always as a god of evil and negativity in the Bible... Ashtar seems to belong more to the contactees than the abductees, but there are instances where those who claim to have been forcefully taken aboard UFOs describe an interaction with beings who represent themselves as emissaries of 'Ashtar's Grand Plan.'"
    Brian Scott seems to have encountered the same 'Lizard' like or 'Crocodilian' sauroids describes by others, the gan-greenish colored creatures who are often described as being nearly 7 ft. tall, with reptilian features, and who are believed by many to be the overlords of the large-nosed and common 'Greys', being second only in hierarchy to the pterodactylin 'Mothmen' and of course the 'infernals' themselves, of which the so-called 'Host' seemed to have been a part.

4. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to DNA For This Post:

Frederick Jackson (27th December 2013), Mike (29th July 2013), Nasu (14th December 2013), PRAGMAE (17th December 2013), Shannon (27th May 2016), spiritwind (22nd December 2013), Team Zen (29th July 2013), william r sanford72 (30th July 2013)

5. Link to Post #3
    United States Avalon Member Mike's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 50,307 times in 5,692 posts

this is a great thread. it was a question I asked in another reptile thread, but I didn't get too much feedback.

dream encounters were described, meditations and so on, but nothing physical. i'm very curious as to whether any of our members have had physical encounters with reptilians. very curious.

6. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Mike For This Post:

DNA (29th July 2013), Nasu (14th December 2013), Team Zen (29th July 2013), william r sanford72 (30th July 2013)

7. Link to Post #4
    Thanks
    Thanked 457,524 times in 32,788 posts

-------

The conversation which DNA referred to in his opening post wasn't an interview, but an impromptu exchange of stories round the dinner table in a restaurant with David Icke and Jordan Maxwell. You can hear the clinking of plates in the background as we talked.

The conversation was quite unplanned, and I happened to have a dictaphone in my pocket. I quickly turned it on, and (with David and Jordan's permission) placed it on the table as they continued swapping anecdotes.

http://projectavalon.net/David_Icke_...n_May_2010.mp3

Here's a transcript:

I have only one anecdote to add to this, which was told to me personally by Barbara Lamb (who counsels 'experiencers'). I met her by chance in a coffee shop at a conference we were both attending, and we got talking. She was a delightful person, very easy to talk to. I asked her if she had ever had any 'experiences' worth recounting.

To my amazement, she told me she had had a hands-on encounter with a reptilian. It had manifested physically and 100% solidly in her bedroom, and it held her hand, in silence, while the two of them just looked at one another. She said the entire incident must have lasted just two minutes (but I bet they were very long minutes).

The being did not speak, but communicated with her telepathically. The very clear message that she received was that not all reptilians were hostile, and that this being had been bred (I remember Barbara used that word) specifically to make contact with certain humans to give them that particular message. Barbara told me that at no point did she feel alarmed or intimidated -- which in itself would seem to be quite something.

8. The Following 22 Users Say Thank You to Bill Ryan For This Post:

Atlas (19th May 2016), BMJ (30th July 2013), DNA (30th July 2013), donk (30th July 2013), Frederick Jackson (27th December 2013), Freed Fox (30th July 2013), InTheBackground (8th April 2014), Jake (30th July 2013), Joanne Shepard (8th April 2014), Limor Wolf (30th July 2013), Mike (30th July 2013), mojo (30th July 2013), Nasu (14th December 2013), nomadguy (30th July 2013), noprophet (30th July 2013), Positive Vibe Merchant (8th April 2014), PRAGMAE (30th July 2013), Shannon (27th May 2016), Sophocles (30th July 2013), spiritwind (22nd December 2013), william r sanford72 (30th July 2013), Yoda (30th July 2013)

9. Link to Post #5
    Language
    English
    Thanks

I wanted to paste the entire interview and color code so as to color coirdinate certain passages with new information. The interveiw is too long according to the Avalon pop-up I got. As such I am forced to limit myself to the information that pings with the Superstition Mountain story.

The colors in the Lacerta Interview should correspond to the Superstion Mountain incident text that is colored. The Lacerta Interview has a lot more to offer than what is mentioned, I suggest reading the whole thing if you get a chance.

Question: Have you a special symbol or something like that with which we can identify your kind?
    Answer: We have two major symbols representing our species. One (the more ancient) symbol is a blue serpent with four white wings on a black background (the colours have religious meanings for us). This symbol was used from certain parts of my society, but it is today very seldom—you humans have copied it very often in your old writings. The other symbol is a mystic being you would call a "Dragon" in the shape of a circle with seven white stars in the middle. This symbol is much more common today. If you see one of that symbols on a cylindrical craft I've described in my previous answer or on some underground installation, this thing or place belongs definetely to us (and I would advise you to go away from there as soon as possible).
    Question: The seven stars in the second symbol you've mentioned—do they mean the Pleiades?
    Answer: Pleiades? No. Actually, the seven stars are planets and moons and they are a symbol for our former seven colonies in the solar system. The stars are shown in front of a blue background and the dragon-circle means the shape of Earth. The seven white stars mean Moon, Mars, Venus and 4 moons of Jupiter and Saturn, we had colonized in the past. Two colonies are no longer in use and abandoned, so 5 stars would be more correct.

Imagine the body of a normal human woman and you have at first a good imagination of my body. Like you, I have a head, two arms, two hands, two legs and two feet and the proportions of my body are like yours. As I'm female I have also two breasts (despite our reptile origin, we have started to give milk to our babies during the evolution process—this happened around 30 million years ago—because this is the best thing to keep the young alive. Evolution had done this for your species already in the dinosaur age and—a little bit later—also for ours. That means not that we are now real mammals) but the breasts of us are not as large as those of human woman and the size of them is generally equal for every female of my kind.

The external reproduction organs are for both sexes smaller then those of humans, but they are visible and they have the same function as yours (another gift of evolution to our species).
    My skin is mainly of a green-beige colour—more pale green—and we have some patterns of brown irregular dots (each dot of the size of 1–2 centimetres) on our skin and in our face (the patterns are different for both sexes but females have more, especially in the lower body and in the face). You can see them in my case as two lines over the eyebrows crossing my forehead, at my cheek and at my chin. My eyes are a little bit larger then human eyes (for this reason, we
    can see better in the darkness) and usually dominated from the large black pupils, which are surrounded from a small bright-green iris (males have a dark-green iris). The pupil is slit and can change its size from a small black line to a wide-
    open egg-shaped oval, because our retina is very light sensitive and the pupil must compare this. We have external round ears but they are smaller and not so curved as yours, but we can hear better because our ears are more sensitive for sonic (we can also hear a wider range of sonic). There's a muscle or "lid" over the ears which can completely close them (for example under water). Our nose is more pointed and there is a V-shaped curving between the nostrils, which enabled the ancestors to "see" temperature.

We have lost most of this ability, but we can still feel temperature much better with this "organ". Our lips are shaped like yours (those of females a little bit larger then those of males) but of a pale brown colour and our theet are very white and strong and a little bit longer and sharper then your soft mammal teeth. We have no different hair colours like you (but there is a traditon to colour the hairs in different ages) and the original colour is—like mine—a greenish brown. Our hairs are thicker and stronger then yours and they grow very slow. In additon, the head is the only part of our body where we have hairs.
    Our body, arms and legs are similar in shape and size to yours, but the colour is different (green-beige, like the face) and there are scale-like structures on the upper legs (over the knee) and upper arms (over the elbow). Our five fingers are a little bit longer and thinner then human fingers and our skin on the palm is plain, so we have no lines like you but again a combination of a scale-like skin structure and of the brown dots (both sexes have the dots on the palm) and we have no fingerprints like you. If you touch my skin, you will feel that it is smoother then your hairy skin. There are small sharp horns on the upside of both middle fingers. The fingernails are grey and generally longer then yours. You see that my nails are not so long and round at the top.

This is because I'm female. Males have sharp pointed nails with a lenght of sometimes 5 or 6 of your centimetres. The following feature is very different from your body and part of our reptilian origin: if you touch the backside of my upper body you will feel a hard bony line through my clothing. This is not my spine but a very difficult shaped external plate-strucure of skin and tissue following exactly our spine from the head to the hip. There is an extremly high number of nerves and large blood vessels in this structure and in the plates (which are around two or three centimetres long and very touch sensitive—this is the reason why we have always problems to sit in chairs with a back like this chair.) The main task of these small plates (beside a role in our sexuality) is simply the regulation of our body temperature and if we sit in natural or artificial sunlight, these plates become more bloodfilled and the vessels become wider and the sun is able to heat up our reptilioid blood (which circulates through the body and through the plates) for many degrees and that gives us a great pleasure.

When I talk about our subterranean home, I talk about large cave systems. The caves you have discovered near to the surface are tiny in comparison to real caves and huge caverns deeper in the earth (in a depth of 2,000 to 8,000 of your metres, but connected with many hidden tunnels to the surface or to surface-near caves) and we live in large and advanced cities and colonies inside such caves. Major sites of us are beyond the Arctic, the Antarctic, Inner Asia, North America and Australia. If I talk about artificial sunlight in our cities I don't mean a real sun but various technological sources of light (including gravitational sources) which illuminates the caverns and tunnels. There are special cave areas and tunnels with a strong UV light in every city and we use that places to heat our blood. Furthermore, we have also some surface sunplaces in remote areas, especially in America and Australia.

Question: Where can we find such a surface-near entry to your world?
    Answer: Do you really think I will tell you their exact location? If you want to find such an entry, you have to search it by yourself (but I would advise you not to do that). When I came to the surface four days ago, I used an entry approximately 300 of your kilometres north from here near to a large lake, but I doubt that you would be able to find it (there are only a few entries in this part of the world—more are far more north and east). As a little advice: if you are in a narrow cave or in a tunnel or even in something that looks to you like an artificial mine shaft and as deeper you walk as smoother appear the walls and if you feel unusual warm air streaming from the depth or if you hear the rushing sound of streaming air in a ventilation or elevator shaft, then look for a special kind of artificial and smooth wall somewhere in the cave with a door made of gray metal. If you would be able to open that door (but I doubt this) you would be in a usually round technical room with ventilation systems and elevators to the depth. This is probably an entry to our world. If you have reached this point, you should know that we are now definetely aware of your presence. You are already in big trouble if you have entered the round room, but you should look for one of the two reptilian symbols on the walls. If there are no symbols or other symbols, you are maybe in bigger trouble as you think, because not every underground installation belongs to our kind. Some new tunnel systems are operated from alien races (including hostile races). My general advice if you find yourself in a for you strange underground installation: run away as fast as you can.

There is a powerful device inside each craft which is able to send an artificial signal to your minds to convince you, that you see either nothing but only the sky or that you see normal aircraft like planes instead of our ships.

This isn't used very often, because we avoid human public when we move in the atmosphere. If you are able to see our "UFOs" it means that the device is either defective or deactivated for some reason. The camouflage effect didn't work on photos—to answer this possible question of you already in advance—but why should someone make a photo of the sky when he could not see anything unusual there. By the way, most of the surface-near entry points to our tunnels are also hidden with such a device and your kind will generally see only normal cave walls instead of the door. That's one reason why I've said that I doubt that you will be able to find such a secret door to our world (but it have happened a few times in the past).

¤=[Post Update]=¤

I'm correlating "Superstition Mountain" story below with the "Lacerta Interview" above.
    If something in this article has red text then you can correlate that with the red text in the Lacerta interview. The same with blue, green etc.

Reptilian Rape in the
    Arizona Superstition Mountains
    By Cherrie Hinkle and Phyllis 'Carla' Davis

[Note: Cherrie and Carla are sisters, by the way... Carla heard the following story first-hand]
    Angie had three days off, and was determined to make the most of her mini vacation. The warmth of the late March sun of Arizona was a harbinger of the coming heat of summer. The gentle breeze, a welcome change from the frigid blasts of yesterday.
    Every day off from work, she spent climbing in the mountains near her home in Phoenix. Her climbing was usually spur of the moment, not the disciplined mountain climbing she loved to watch on TV. In fact she sometimes wondered what kind of craziness was required to do some of the climbing she had watched.
    "I'm not a mountain climbing freak," she had told her friend Carla. "I just like to poke around in the mountains, and try to collect pretty rocks." Her collection of pretty rocks included a mini mountain of rose quartz, turquoise, and other stones that might or might not have any intrinsic value. She had picked them up because they were pretty and had sparkled.
    Her climb today had been inspired by a shiny object she had seen at the edge of a small canyon she was hiking through. Glancing at her watch, she realized that the sun was climbing faster than she was. Soon it would be time to start back to her car, so she redoubled her efforts. Reaching the rim of the canyon, she was only a few feet away from the shiny material she had seen. After her struggle to climb all the way up there, she felt vaguely disappointed. She had hoped to find something worth carrying back home with her. The white quartz was nice, and definately shiny, but it was too big to carry back with her.
    She sat down near the outcrop and tried to break off a small piece of the quartz... Taking a break from trying to wiggle a piece of rock loose, she saw a small cave part way up the opposite side of the canyon.
    "Wow, that's a cave over there," she told herself. "I wonder if the Indians ever used it, or maybe someone from prehistoric times?"
    As usual the thought of finding a previously un-found archaeological site set her thoughts afire. Quickly, she slid down the canyon wall she had so laboriously climbed, and started up the opposite wall. Where she had needed to struggle for every upward inch on her first climb, now it almost seemed like she was walking up a garden path. Never before had climbing been so easy.
    The pocket-size flashlight she had clipped to her key ring didn't reveal much when she flashed it into the shallow cavity. She entered the cavity, which in reality looked more like an overhand than a cave, and examined the floor more carefully. Since there were no bones, or any other indication that a snake or any other animal had been there recently she decided it was time to take a break. So deciding, she sat down cross legged on the floor of the tiny cave and drank some of the icy water from her canteen.
    She leaned back against the wall, closed her eyes and breathed a sigh of relief. The dimness of the cave was a welcome relief from the brilliantly glaring sun.
    She sighed, and got up to leave the cave. It would soon be getting dark, and she didn't want to rely on her little flashlight while climbing back down to her car.
    Taking a step toward the entrance, she glanced down and saw something shiny on the ground. Leaning over, she peered more closely at the ground, and did not see the green claw-like hand reaching out to grab her until it was too late. Feeling the cool grip on her hand she gasped in surprise.
    "Oh, you frightened me," she gasped in surprise when she looked up at a reptilian face. She tried to laugh, thinking someone was wearing a mask. "Charlie, is that you?"
    The nervous giggle turned into an attempt to cry out. The cry became a horrified silent scream. Then darkness overwhelmed her.
    Waking slowly, she heard strange barking and chirping sounds near her hears. She tried to get up, but found that she couldn't move her arms or legs. She was immersed in a jellatinous substance.
    The chirping sounds, she soon discovered, were their voices as they spoke to each other. Feeling a hand on the inside of her thighs, she struggled to open her eyes. Managing to open one eye a little, she saw men with lizard like faces. She felt the heart sinking, mind wrenching feeling of absolute horror for the first time in her life. Attempting to scream, she choked and managed only a stifled gurgle.
    With both eyes now open, she watched as several greenish Reptilian men attempted to disrobe her. Her eyes criticized the strange faces carefully. They seemed to be a strange blend of human and serpent. The wide sit eyes almost glowed with a yellowish brightness, with glistening, straight sided, vertical pupils. Their broad flat noses ended in flat nostrils that flared slightly as they snorted while examining here. Some of them had a very wide mouth with many folds of skin, while some had small mouths with no folds.
    Angie wondered if the extra folds showed their age. Their small, rounded ears, which were set high on the head, had no lobes. There were three prominent ridges on the top of their cone line heads that resembled large scales. She noticed that the scales were a different color than the skin on the head. More like a khaki green that tapered to gray-green on the back of the head. Their faces were smooth with narrow chins that were pointed rather than rounded.
    Two aliens wore either a grey scarf or a wide ribbon draped over their shoulder. Under the soft looking ribbons they wore a white jump suit with insignia that showed a curved dragon with a seven point star in the middle of it. The other 'reptile-men' wore black uniforms with the same insignia. The tall WHITE SKINNED lizard man [note: these "White Dracos" have also been seen in the Dulce - Los Alamos - Kirtland AFB mega-base] wore a burnt orange jump suit with three insignia on the left side. There was a black inverted triangle, the round dragon with star, and an oval with moving stars on it. She felt fascinated by that one. It was like watching a 3d movie in miniature. On the right side of his uniform were three black bars on a silver disk. On the left cuff of his sleeve he wore a row of inverted triangles with three lines cutting through it.
    The white skinned alien stood beside her right shoulder. This 'man' with the white skin had blue eyes. She winced in surprise and shame that he should be seeing her laying there naked and helpless. She noted that he was taller than the others, being nearly seven feet tall, and that his eyes looked gentler, or at least not as threatening as those of the green men.
    "Help me," she pleaded silently with her eyes and prayed he would understand her need.
    He picked up a round box, and held it near her head. Something cold touched her forehead, and she felt a wave of peace wash over her. No longer fearful, she watched them with a strange calm.
    Trying to deny her predicament, still half convinced she was being held by a group of pranksters, she looked past the men trying to determine where she was being held.
    She discovered she was in an oval room about fifteen feet across. The low ceiling was domes with deep ribs of a soft pale purple. From those arched robs a while light shone. The light was bright, but not harsh. On her left, lights of amber and blue flashed on the wall.
    A counter of bench with instruments and appliances was visible from the corners of her eyes. She strained to turn her head, but it wouldn't move. She looked to her right, beyond the tall white 'man', and noticed pipes with strange sacks, or maybe misshapen balloons hanging from them.
    While trying to recognize the shape of the bags, she realized some of them were moving. With a shock, Angie remembered seeing her dog's belly, moving that way when she was near full term with her puppies. Another wave of horrified fear hit her. Deep inside her mind she wanted to panic, but couldn't. It was like there were two minds inside her. One was calm, the other horror stricken. The calm side was in charge of her body. She could feel the unhurried beating of her heart much more easily than she could feel the horror welling up in her mind. With calm detachment she wondered how her body could be so calm when God only know what was going to happen to her.
    Angie watched with detached curiosity, as one of the lizard men undressed and approached the end of the table. He was muscular and had scales on his chest and lower stomach. Like all men on earth, he was a fully equipped male. What was worse, he was an aroused male.
    When his green-gray hands touched her, there was no doubt in her mind what he was going to do. A primeval female fear overwhelmed the artificial calm. She began to scream and found super human strength with which to fight of the Jello like feeling.
    Kicking and biting like a wild animal, she lashed out hitting anyone near her. The lizard men quickly subdued the hysterical woman with a blue light that rendered her unconscious. Her last awareness was the wight of his body, and the sick awareness of his penetration. When Angie awoke, she was in her car. She looked around her feeling confused and wondering why she was driving her car. She felt that she had been about to do something, but couldn't remember what it was. She shook her head in an attempt to clear out the cobwebs. Then shrugged and drove on home feeling dazed and disorganized.
    At home she suddenly had an urge to shower. When she stepped out of the shower, she found she had scrubbed her body for over two hours. She felt shaky and angry for something she couldn't recall. She put a frozen dinner in the microwave, but only picked at the meal. Then she turned on the TV, but couldn't watch it. Still fighting the dazed feeling she went to bed.
    The next few days she spend in bed refusing to answer the door.
    Finally on the fourth day her sister, Susan, let herself in with the emergency key Angie had given her two months ago. Susan took her sister to a doctor, who said it was "just the flu," and that she would be fine in a few days.
    Susan took Angie home with her, and refusing to listen to any protests, put her to bed. During the week of her stay, Susan noticed that Angie had several nightmares every night, from which she woke up screaming.
    On Susan's day off, she offered to go mountain climbing with Angie. With a shudder of fear Angie refused. She refused even to look at the mountains she had loved all her life.
    When she had recovered some of her usual frame of mind she moved back into her own apartment, and returned to work. She quit after three days when a customer brought a lizard into the store. She had no idea why the lizard frightened her so much, they had always been a part of her life there in the desert. Generally, she just ignored them. She had no memory of what was keeping her in fear.
    Realizing she needed help to overcome the strange new fears, she asked a friend in Phoenix if she could find a hypnotist. She began therapy the next week.
    During the first session she discovered she had been raped. It took two more sessions to bring out the reptilian rape. It was such an ordeal that she cried with all the pent up fear until her voice was a harsh whisper.
    The therapist at first thought she was transferring the man who had raped her to the reptilian man in an attempt to refuse reality. He quickly realized that as strange as it was, Angie had been raped by an Alien Reptilian man. His training had left him ill equipped to handle this kind of case, but he rose to the challenge. Today his former patient leads a quite, normal existence, in a small town near Phoenix, but she no longer climbs the mountains hear her home.
    She doesn't want to speak to anyone about it, and will refuse interviews if someone finds her. She sent me her story with the hope that there are other women who have gone through the same or a similar experience who hesitate to seek help from a hypnotist. She want so encourage those women who haven't yet remembered their ordeal to seek competent help.
    She feels good about herself now, and doesn't worry about the aliens any more. She doesn't know why they did it. Was it by choice, or by happenstance? Maybe they watched her for years, and maybe they still visit her. She is no longer concerned for her own safety. She know it they want to find her, she will be helpless to stop it.
    Still, she avoids the mountains...
    Last edited by DNA; 30th July 2013 at 18:07.

10. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to DNA For This Post:

Mike (30th July 2013), Nasu (8th April 2014), PRAGMAE (30th July 2013), Tam (28th October 2017), william r sanford72 (30th July 2013)

11. Link to Post #6
    United States Avalon Member Mike's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 50,307 times in 5,692 posts

Quote Posted by Bill Ryan (here)
    -------

The conversation which DNA referred to in his opening post wasn't an interview, but an impromptu exchange of stories round the dinner table in a restaurant with David Icke and Jordan Maxwell. You can hear the clinking of plates in the background as we talked.

The conversation was quite unplanned, and I happened to have a dictaphone in my pocket. I quickly turned it on, and (with David and Jordan's permission) placed it on the table as they continued swapping anecdotes.

http://projectavalon.net/David_Icke_...n_May_2010.mp3

Here's a transcript:

I have only one anecdote to add to this, which was told to me personally by Barbara Lamb (who counsels 'experiencers'). I met her by chance in a coffee shop at a conference we were both attending, and we got talking. She was a delightful person, very easy to talk to. I asked her if she had ever had any 'experiences' worth recounting.

To my amazement, she told me she had had a hands-on encounter with a reptilian. It had manifested physically and 100% solidly in her bedroom, and it held her hand, in silence, while the two of them just looked at one another. She said the entire incident must have lasted just two minutes (but I bet they were very long minutes).

The being did not speak, but communicated with her telepathically. The very clear message that she received was that not all reptilians were hostile, and that this being had been bred (I remember Barbara used that word) specifically to make contact with certain humans to give them that particular message. Barbara told me that at no point did she feel alarmed or intimidated -- which in itself would seem to be quite something.

wow. the Barbara Lamb thing is fascinating. thanks for sharing!

Bill did you say somewhere that you yourself had something of a reptilian encounter? I may just be pulling that out of my ass, but for some reason I recall you saying something like this. or perhaps you said you had an interesting story to share. not sure. but since ive got you here I figured i'd ask.

12. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Mike For This Post:

DNA (30th July 2013), Nasu (8th April 2014), Tam (28th October 2017)

13. Link to Post #7
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Wow, this interview is so freaking mind blowing, and so full of information my head is reeling. I do not even know what to think.
    This stuff can't be real, but what the hell, the information is incredible.

This is a strange interview. Kerry Cassidy interviews Captain Mark Richards who is claiming to be a former officer at Dulce, as well as an off world military man who has worked intimately with off world races, especially the Reptilians.
    His stories of the Reptilians agree 100% with the Lacerta interview which is pretty mind blowing.

Because Kerry could not take a camera with her or a tape recorder, so after her interview she gives a first hand testimonial of the interview.
    A fabulous and crazy story. A must listen.

14. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to DNA For This Post:

Nasu (8th April 2014), PRAGMAE (17th December 2013)

15. Link to Post #8
    Thanks
    Thanked 25,243 times in 4,597 posts

I think it might be counter-intuitive but still interesting , unless Bill rises objections .. to place the article posted by Calamus to this thread ..

http://www.terrorism-illuminati.com/...y#.U0CFRl5Pait

Quote What came to be known as the “MJ-12 papers” first appeared on a roll of film in late 1984, in the mailbox of television documentary producer Jaime Shandera, who had been collaborating with Roswell researcher William Moore since 1982. Moore had also been contacted by Doty in 1980, who described himself as representing a shadowy group of 10 military intelligence insiders who claimed to be opposed to the UFO “cover-up.” In January 1981, Doty provided Moore with a copy of the phony Aquarius document with mention of MJ-12. Moore would later claim in 1989 that he began collaborating with AFOSI in spying on fellow researchers such as Bennewitz, and dispensing disinformation ostensibly to gain the trust of the military officers, but in reality to learn whatever truth he could glean about UFOs, and how the military manipulated UFO researchers.Moore claims that he tried to push Bennewitz, who had been in a mental health facility on three occasions after suffering severe delusional paranoia, into a mental breakdown by feeding him false information about aliens. Later it would turn out that some of the UFO documents given to Moore were forged by Doty and compatriots, or were retyped and altered from the originals.[10]

However, Bennewitz apparently became convinced he had located a secret alien facility that he called Dulce Base, after intercepting what he thought were electronic communications originating from alien spacecraft located outside of Albuquerque, New Mexico. According to his account, a treaty was brokered between the aliens and the US government, according to which the base was to be operated jointly by the aliens and the CIA. However, treaty violations on the part of the aliens led to open conflict. The aliens are of such power, however, that they cannot be removed.

By 1982, Bennewitz had begun to spread his ideas about the Dulce base to others in the ufology community. Bennewitz wrote Project Beta in 1988, which was mostly concerned with how the base might be successfully attacked. In 1988, William F. Hamilton III and Jason Bishop III both visited Dulce and wrote extensively about the base. Hamilton described the aliens as “small humanoid beings [that] may belong to the class we know as Reptilia rather than Mammalia.” Bishop called them “descendent [sic] from a Reptilian Humanoid Specie.”[11] Thomas Edwin Costello, who claimed he had been a security guard at Dulce, called the aliens at Dulce “reptilian humanoids.”

The circumstances of above quoted events are discussed in length in recently released and very enlightening documentary The Mirage Men :

https://projectavalon.net/forum4/show...l-documentary-

The article , with no disrespect to David Icke as far as I'm aware and concerned , contains few precious seeds of truth .

Number one ... there is large number of information that is being passed down through generations of esoteric circles , alternative mythology and shared as 'commonly accepted' terms among some of the outspoken researchers to this day ,

together with its mystical meanings and interpretations and attempts to 'demystify' and improve understanding of terms ,

while many of those terms and names have been obscure and misguiding from the start and all the way along ,

in other words .. those shared legends are shared together with their mistakes. What are the mistakes is seldom easy to find out .

David Icke is someone ...well known and respected for his contributions to the conspiracy theory these days , and someone who claims to be the Source of teaching of his own .

I don't see any wrong with that he is . On the other hand ...

when I hear 'researchers' who had been submerged in every holy scripture for life , basing their teachings and research on terms and books mostly ,
    repeating the same aged stories and interpretations ,
    one after another,
    it makes me ask ... did they ever find more than has been explained by those books, did they ever make the way they claim they made, back to the Source and beyond and did they find more than a 'blinding light' ?

Point two ...

and I've heard this repeatedly from number of quite innocent individuals ... the talk about 'reptilians' , with one or two exceptions perhaps .. none of them having decent idea who possibly are 'they' ,
    what is their presumed appearance, biological functions, and why .. most importantly .. would you classify them under the order 'reptilia' ,

unless .. and that's for the better of it ..you've just read it somewhere .

By that I do not mean to say that such&such beings do not exist ... but not necessarily the way you think of it .

What makes acute sense here are reports from ET Encounters - to be considered first hand rather than second hand information here - of beings who are 'not mammals' . By being 'not a mammal' , having low body temperature and cold blooded type of metabolism ,
    different skin texture - that some say reminds of dolphin, snake or perhaps rhinoceros but perhaps, it's more like .. your gummy bear ,

you do not automatically classify as 'reptile' .

It's a nickname .. not a good term at all .. it's a slang term , it's sort of vulgar to call someone thus ,
    and above all .. the entities we speak of .. are highly advanced form of intelligence that is much further from 'reptiles' than your revered self .

Yet ... the term led to about billion funny depictions, imaginations of dracos with wings , tails and crocodile skin eating you alive, ruling your governments , drinking your blood . The depiction has all to do with your shared mythology, legends and imagination about the role of 'aliens' in human society ...
    essentially .. posing danger . Imposing alien order . Sucking your blood . Eating your children .
    Now get my grip . Who are the people who told you so , your governments ? Your Kings and Queens of past ?
    Would they tell you if it was true , about them especially or did they want to alert and threaten you , 'not to speak to strangers' ?

Are those who perform bloody rituals and sacrifices to their 'gods' aliens ? Why on earth would they choose such a primitivism , stone slabs,
    how would animals of this sort get here , to perform sadistic ritual on earthly full moon nights ?
    All that comes under light so far is misshaped , perverted humans trying to mock the presence of 'alien intelligence' and simulate alleged power they exercise over our impoverished humanity .

Captures of 'reptilian eyes' and alleged 'shape shifters' on videos .. while it's clear to most adult observers that your 'lady of the house' can shape shift for you at free will every morning ,
    well many of them can .. it's as natural to humans as most other advanced life forms but some are simply better at it ..

flooding the internet .

Does it make sense ? No, ok. And who are they ? Do I have better term ?

I've just seen the truth behind for real and no holy man , up to the highest echelons of holinesses can befool me . We're all but human beings ...

except for few

16. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Agape For This Post:

DNA (8th April 2014), Kalamos (6th April 2014), Nasu (8th April 2014), Positive Vibe Merchant (8th April 2014)

17. Link to Post #9
    Great Britain Avalon Member AngelArmy's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks

The start of my journey into most of my awakening came from a reptilian story. I knew a guy (ill call him John (not his name)) in the town I grew up in, he was obsessed with Bruce Lee and went on to become the best stick fighter in the UK, very disciplined and extremely popular. I had asked a friend (I'll call him Bob) of mine if he had he heard anything about him (John) as I couldn't find him on face book. Bob told me that John had been out late it was dark and a reptilian appeared in front of him, since then he had become heavily into David Icke and refused to own a TV, Internet, mobile or home phone. This is how I found out about David Icke.

18. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to AngelArmy For This Post:

DNA (8th April 2014), InTheBackground (8th April 2014), Nasu (8th April 2014), Positive Vibe Merchant (8th April 2014), Robin (8th April 2014)

19. Link to Post #10
    Thanks
    Thanked 8,275 times in 1,435 posts

Here's one I'm sure some have heard of. Anythings possible!

Sun Online, January 24, 2006

Few people can claim to have experienced out of this world sex, but Pamela Stonebrooke is a woman who can. The 52-year-old jazz singer says she enjoyed mind-blowing alien romps with a six-foot reptilian for three years. Her story is among a number featured in World's Strangest UFO Stories which premieres this Sunday on the Discovery Channel.
    Speaking exclusively to The Sun Online, Pamela revealed: "My first sexual encounter with an alien was unlike any love-making I've experienced before. It was so intense and enjoyable and, without wanting to get too graphic, he was so much larger than most men. I remember exactly how I felt when I saw him for the first time. I awoke from my sleep to find myself making love to what appeared to be a Greek god. At first I assumed it was an exceptionally lucid dream. But the sex was very intense and as I closed my eyes I was overwhelmed by how comfortable I felt with this unknown being. The next time I opened my eyes he had transformed into a reptilian entity with scaly, snake-like skin. It was then I realized I was making love to a shape-shifting alien. Sensing I was scared, the reptile whispered, 'We've always been together, we love each other.' The orgasms were intense. When I tell men about my reptilian experience, they find it difficult."

Pamela said her first alien bonk took place in 1998, more than a year after her first extra-terrestrial encounter. At the time, she was working as a high-powered celebrity agent in Houston, USA, and says she had no interest in the mysterious world of little green men.

"My first conscious contact was in 1994. At the time I was working long hours so it was just a normal, busy day at the office. That night I went to sleep early and instead of waking up at the normal time and heading off to work, I awoke aboard what seemed to be a space craft. I found myself huddled in the fetal position in a very dimly lit, metallic room, shaped like a truncated pyramid. I looked around nervously and a line of small, grey beings walked into the room looking at me. One of them, I think she was female, approached me and said: 'DonŐt be afraid, just come with me'. I followed her into another room and she shut the door behind us. As soon as it shut, it disappeared and there were three smaller female aliens looking at me and calling me 'Mummy'. All my fears hit me at once. I was absolutely terrified. Then the next thing I knew I was back in my bed again. It left me feeling incredibly frightened because the experience was so real. I got up to splash my face with water and as I did so, I rolled up the sleeves of my kimono and noticed a number of little bruise marks on my arms. When I saw them it brought everything back. And I remembered them grabbing my arms which must have left the marks. I didn't sleep well that night. In fact I didnŐt sleep well for nearly a year."

Fascinated by her experience, Pamela arranged to be regressed via hypnosis to see if she could find out more about what happened to her. She told us, "It was fascinating and it brought back lots of memories which led me to believe I'd had more than one alien encounter. It was amazing because I had always found the extraterrestrial world pretty ludicrous. But I began to see things differently. I even asked an artist to draw my impressions of the reptilian visitor and started a support group for people who have experienced similar things. It was initially difficult to tell family and friends about, but I overcame the embarrassment factor pretty quickly. I honestly don't care if people laugh at my story because I would have been the same prior to my mind-expanding encounters."

I met Pam at a UFO Conference in Az. in the 1990's. Most researchers know her. Most who frequent UFO conference and major events have met her along the line.

Though one might laugh at the thought of having sex with a reptoid, on some level I believed that Pam believed her story, when she told it to me, even though she's a bit 'out there'. I always can tell when people have had an experience that is real on some level, or they are just faking it. You shouldn't try to fake sex, alien or human (giggle)!

Remember that if aliens are having sexual encounters with humans, Sumerian Program, Nephilim, gods who come from the sky to mate and create a new race, it's not for the fun of it. There would have to be an agenda.

Much of the alien experience seems to be about creating a more evolved race or finding something once bred out of alien DNA that still exists in the human equation, that they want to retri'eve' ... or whatever scenario we are led to believe from year to year. Much of this goes to the gray alien scenarios.

You may recall past columns about my adventures with a reptilian leader, or god figure, named Dilumn. Several people have seen our alleged daughter, Alea, around me. I must admit I have experienced both of them, but not for a long time.

As he showed himself to me, Dilmun was much taller and wore no clothing, such as that depicted in the image above. He said we were mates in another place. I was one among many females he had across the universe! Aint that the truth for most men in their realities and sexual experiences here and there ... talk about group sex and parallel experiences!

I've also had experiences with a gargoyle, alone and with groups of people doing remote viewing, nothing sexual. This was with groups of people on upstate NY adventures, and viewed by everyone. The energies of the gargoyle are the same as Dilmun, for in truth he is Dilmun and the very tall Insectoid alien gray, teacher, named Solux who visits from time to time.

I have met many men who claim to have had sex with aliens, especially a blue lady [metaphors].

Please remember that these are projected experiences as grids converge or through remote viewing. You can be whomever you need to be, or want to be, as long as your ride the grids and keep your perspective in the here and now. Believing that one is having an ongoing love relationship with an entity who is not from our physical reality, goes to other issues.

The method behind the madness goes the creation of our program as a bio-genetic experiment. Reptilians = DNA. Experience, then find the metaphors, get the message, then move on. Never forget ... all is projected illusion.

20. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Tyy1907 For This Post:

DNA (8th April 2014), Joanne Shepard (8th April 2014), Nasu (8th April 2014)

21. Link to Post #11
    United States Unsubscribed
    Thanks

Quote The being did not speak, but communicated with her telepathically. The very clear message that she received was that not all reptilians were hostile, and that this being had been bred (I remember Barbara used that word) specifically to make contact with certain humans to give them that particular message. Barbara told me that at no point did she feel alarmed or intimidated -- which in itself would seem to be quite something.
    Lucky gal, I would not mind a visitation myself. I'd not be alarmed or intimidated, just be trying to refrain myself to not to leap up and down and go yippee, yippee, yippee!

22. Link to Post #12
    Thanks
    Thanked 8,275 times in 1,435 posts

Quote Posted by The Castellan (here)
    Quote The being did not speak, but communicated with her telepathically. The very clear message that she received was that not all reptilians were hostile, and that this being had been bred (I remember Barbara used that word) specifically to make contact with certain humans to give them that particular message. Barbara told me that at no point did she feel alarmed or intimidated -- which in itself would seem to be quite something.
    Lucky gal, I would not mind a visitation myself. I'd not be alarmed or intimidated, just be trying to refrain myself to not to leap up and down and go yippee, yippee, yippee!
    Careful what you wish for! From what I've heard, the Reptoids are also known to..... Ahem "be with men" also - consentual or not! Think I heard that on Coast to coast one of the times Noory had Red Elk on.
    Last edited by Tyy1907; 16th April 2014 at 03:08.

23. The Following User Says Thank You to Tyy1907 For This Post:

DNA (16th April 2014)

24. Link to Post #13
    United States Unsubscribed
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Tyy1907 (here)
    Quote Posted by The Castellan (here)
    Careful what you wish for! From what I've heard, the Reptoids are also known to..... Ahem "be with men" also - consentual or not! Think I heard that on Coast to coast one of the times Noory had Red Elk on.
    I'm pansexual, so it's no biggy. So long as he or she's a hottie, it's all good.

25. Link to Post #14
    On Sabbatical
    Thanks
    Thanked 16,228 times in 3,216 posts

The "libation vase of Gudea", dedicated to Ningishzida (21st century BC)

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ningishzida

26. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Atlas For This Post:

DNA (28th May 2016), naste.de.lumina (27th May 2016)

+ Reply to Thread