+ Reply to Thread
Page 76 of 235 FirstFirst 1 26 66 76 86 126 176 235 LastLast
Results 1,501 to 1,520 of 4688

Thread: Horus-Ra as the Archontic Alien Parasite: A follow-up interview with Maarit

1. Link to Post #1501
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 26,963 times in 3,187 posts

Default Re: Horus-Ra as the Archontic Alien Parasite: A follow-up interview with Maarit

Quote Posted by SilentFeathers (here)

No one's coming to save us. If anyone is coming such as ET's or GODS, I doubt they will be very kind to us as history has proven. We must wake up and save ourselves......we are capable of this and we are also capable of defeating the spiritual pollution that has invaded us, corrupted us, and that has also enslaved us.....

I believe this is what the Hopi's (and some others) refer to as the purification......

The time is now.
    Right on SilentFeathers! Thanking that post just wasn't good enough.

Cheers,
    Fred

2. Link to Post #1502
    United States Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 16,349 times in 2,716 posts

Default Re: Horus-Ra as the Archontic Alien Parasite: A follow-up interview with Maarit

Quote Not sure where all this just came from...
    Maybe from in between the lines of my posts just1, you nailed pretty much what I've been trying to do, & honestly kinda up to the point I got. I got her to acknowledge there is a problem, worked enough on it that we shared enough to see that on top of all the trauma and baggage there are energies/forces at least intensifying if not outright interfereing and interjecting more crap, and she's starting to want to learn.

Things seem to have been taking care of themselves just as I actively have been working toward (& getting her on board) solving the problem of these specific outside influences. She even started reading!! Her father beat her with books when she made a mistake reading to him, so she kinda was turned off it to it at young age. Of course it's not as intellectual and directly on the subject, but it's a start!

But it eats to the root of what I am trying to fix, which is getting past these very real & even physical blocks, at least partially external and implanted, which prevent her from her getting & retainging too much truth. & again just toward it Seems to prevent a solution, I reached out to one of my very few open minded friends about some of this, and it turns out he has had some practice in something eerily similar to Truman cash's techniques I wanted to try, but require a more subjective 3rd party...good stuff, love synchronicity sometimes!

3. Link to Post #1503
    United States Avalon Member Chester's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 33,205 times in 5,691 posts

Quote Posted by observer (here)
    Quote Posted by Finefeather (here)
    Quote Posted by observer (here)

Those with Unconditional Love within their hearts MUST ascend out of here. The time is NOW to do this.

Those of us who recognize the Abject Evil cannot spend even one more incarnation dwelling here within this matrix of malevolence.

http://jchiappalone.com/page1.php
    All those ready to abandon the ship line up to receive your cheque and lifetime supply of Kool-Aid.
    Yes, Finefeather,

For someone with so much to say with so little revelation to your understanding, I don't doubt that is how you would interpret the words of my comment.

Did you even go to the Doctor J. Chiappalone link that I provided?

Just a little research on that page, and one will clearly understand that no one is promoting the "Kool-Aid" solution.

Sometimes I wonder why I even bother posting on this Thread....
    Hi Observer, what I find when reading your last few posts is that you possess a strong opinion that NOW is the time we "get out of here" and that what I gleamed from Finefeather's comment was that his opinion is that your opinion is not necessarily true. The difference between how Finefeather presents his opinion and how you present your opinion came across to me that your presentation is emotionally filled.

It has become my experience that to the degree I am emotionally charged is to the degree I am open to "archontic influence." Based on my experience and where I am at now as to the way i have found I am able to function most successfully, is to remain unemotional.

I do not achieve this state via will power. I have achieved it through my own learning experience and then application of what I learn.

My point is that I am finding myself leaning towards focusing my explorations of what may be true for me based on suggestions by folks like Finefeather who seem to have a way of remaining relatively unemotional their his exchanges.

When I read Finefeather's original response, I took it metaphorically. I was hoonestly seeing his point to be that there is no clean break an individual spirit being can accomplish. Finefeather soon clarified what he was trying to convey and I must admit I agree.

This last week I have entered into the newest point of view of everything than I have ever experienced in this lifetime. I also experienced one of the most peaceful and simultaneously productive weeks I can remember. I correlate these results to my new found point of view.

Clearly this thread since page 74 has the greatest external responsibility for stimulating my growth. But I found this new place by taking the advice of 9eagle9 and Finefeather and a few others - which has been by "going within."

justone
    Last edited by Chester; 11th August 2012 at 15:51.

4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Chester For This Post:

Hervé (11th August 2012), Timreh (12th August 2012)

5. Link to Post #1504
    United States Unsubscribed wynderer's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,989 times in 1,133 posts

-- i am thinking of some of the photos that Houman posted of children spreadeagled on a 'altar' w/blood everywhere -- having a little chat w/these children, encouraging them to lay down their victim mode & take their power back -- do you really think this is the answer, the way to stop this? [aside from the fact that if you did this, you might find yourself next on the 'altar' ]

i've always kind of thought that, for a truth to be applied to all, it has to be able to work for all -- if all one is dealing with is annoying astral entities that a little will power, shamanic knowlege & techniques, & maybe a bit of smudging will expel -- well, consider yourself to be among the lucky ones

Quote Posted by donk (here)
    9eagle9 post 1481 (I think, one at top) is sooo brilliant, well said. The worst of it though I think is the more subtle abuse, that is in nearly all relationships in our society. The passive aggression, white lies, egoistic need to keep up appearances and maintain status quo...the stuff that describes a "normal, nuclear, functional family". This is perpetuated in everything within our culture, the barely discernible victim mentality--that's the tough cookie to crack cuz as defined by "social norms", it is what most of are taught to be, taught is "good".

Maybe this has been answered, how do you "dumb" it down enough and get deeply programmed, big time denial-ist victims to hear how important it is to look within, to try seeing things a different way. On the surface they may seem "wanting to be improsined/enslaved", but deep down under the baggage trauma they show subtle signs they want out....until you hand them some truth, which the programming kicks on the emotional defenses and see it as attacks.

I know it's all about delivery, and is a delicate process where you really need to know the individual, but are there any general rules of thumb on how to start chipping away at the wall? I know it is up to each individual to look inside, but I think as communal animals by nature it is also good to help one another, even if at first they don't see it as help. In fact, I feel doing that is my calling, my purpose, and have been working on it in every interaction with others.

I find questions only (instead of telling people anything) is a way where you can do it without ever having to worry about pushing "truth" (which may be wrong or misinterpretted), it by definition forces them to look inside. Most don't like it, it is not usually comfortable, and depending on the deepness of programming many can see a simple question as attacked (when they attach a bunch of assumptions to you).

Just some thoughts, this thread is just chock full of amazingness...

6. Link to Post #1505
    Language
    English
    Thanks

9eagle9 post 1481 (I think, one at top) is sooo brilliant, well said. The worst of it though I think is the more subtle abuse, that is in nearly all relationships in our society. The passive aggression, white lies, egoistic need to keep up appearances and maintain status quo...the stuff that describes a "normal, nuclear, functional family". This is perpetuated in everything within our culture, the barely discernible victim mentality--that's the tough cookie to crack cuz as defined by "social norms", it is what most of are taught to be, taught is "good".

Maybe this has been answered, how do you "dumb" it down enough and get deeply programmed, big time denial-ist victims to hear how important it is to look within, to try seeing things a different way. On the surface they may seem "wanting to be improsined/enslaved", but deep down under the baggage trauma they show subtle signs they want out....until you hand them some truth, which the programming kicks on the emotional defenses and see it as attacks.

I know it's all about delivery, and is a delicate process where you really need to know the individual, but are there any general rules of thumb on how to start chipping away at the wall? I know it is up to each individual to look inside, but I think as communal animals by nature it is also good to help one another, even if at first they don't see it as help. In fact, I feel doing that is my calling, my purpose, and have been working on it in every interaction with others.

I find questions only (instead of telling people anything) is a way where you can do it without ever having to worry about pushing "truth" (which may be wrong or misinterpretted), it by definition forces them to look inside. Most don't like it, it is not usually comfortable, and depending on the deepness of programming many can see a simple question as attacked (when they attach a bunch of assumptions to you).

Honestly, just about everything you spilled out in this post has crossed my mind over the last few days. I am not kidding... it is like we are linked right now. Pretty cool huh? It has been an amazing ride the last few weeks. Thanks for posting and being here with us. justone

7. The Following User Says Thank You to Chester For This Post:

Finefeather (11th August 2012)

8. Link to Post #1506
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Quote Posted by wynderer (here)
    -- i am thinking of some of the photos that Houman posted of children spreadeagled on a 'altar' w/blood everywhere -- having a little chat w/these children, encouraging them to lay down their victim mode & take their power back -- do you really think this is the answer, the way to stop this? [aside from the fact that if you did this, you might find yourself next on the 'altar' ]

i've always kind of thought that, for a truth to be applied to all, it has to be able to work for all -- if all one is dealing with is annoying astral entities that a little will power, shamanic knowlege & techniques, & maybe a bit of smudging will expel -- well, consider yourself to be among the lucky ones

For what it is worth, if we cannot move beyond the emotionally charged outrage of the reality of these practices, I doubt we can ever find solution. - just one opinion from justoneman

9. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Chester For This Post:

Daughter of Time (14th August 2012), Eram (11th August 2012), Finefeather (11th August 2012), Hervé (11th August 2012), Timreh (12th August 2012)

10. Link to Post #1507
    Thanks
    Thanked 16,142 times in 2,883 posts

- if all one is dealing with is annoying astral entities that a little will power, shamanic knowlege & techniques, & maybe a bit of smudging will expel -- well, consider yourself to be among the lucky ones
    Perhaps if done correctly, with the proper intention, and with the collective human energy level involved to a large extent, that may very well be all it would take to eradicate ourselves from these invaders/parasites.

A conscious message sent out in to the universe that they are not welcomed here and that their attempts or efforts to interfere here in the future will be futile/or threatening to their existence, may very well also prevent future "infections" or "visits".

As it stands now they pretty much have free reign here and are more or less welcomed here. Our ignorance is their bliss.....and they are much more than annoying little pests.
    SilentFeathers

"The journey is now, it begins with today. There are many paths, choose wisely."

11. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to SilentFeathers For This Post:

Chester (11th August 2012), Finefeather (12th August 2012), Timreh (12th August 2012)

12. Link to Post #1508
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Quote Posted by SilentFeathers (here)
    - if all one is dealing with is annoying astral entities that a little will power, shamanic knowlege & techniques, & maybe a bit of smudging will expel -- well, consider yourself to be among the lucky ones
    Perhaps if done correctly, with the proper intention, and with the collective human energy level involved to a large extent, that may very well be all it would take to eradicate ourselves from these invaders/parasites.

A conscious message sent out in to the universe that they are not welcomed here and that their attempts or efforts to interfere here in the future will be futile/or threatening to their existence, may very well also prevent future "infections" or "visits".

As it stands now they pretty much have free reign here and are more or less welcomed here. Our ignorance is their bliss.....and they are much more than annoying little pests.
    Or perhaps by changing ourselves (collectively) "the food supply" changes and they either seek their "food" elsewhere or they adapt to the new form of "food." Perhaps if they adapt, they also change and perhaps the whole level of the of the interaction is raised and perhaps this would be what many might later say was the "true ascension." Why not?

...meaning instead of experiencing a gradual growth via many many lifetimes of experience at the individual level, we instigate and succeed in creating a true, massive shift in the dynamic we currently experience.

Instead of seeing the Archons as "them" and we "their targets" as "us" we consider the all that is a giant "us" which offers "them" the opportunity to come along with "us." By seeing this possibility, I also see we exclude the very energies many of us seem to cling to which at least at my own individual level of being, I am fully responsible for. justone

13. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Chester For This Post:

Finefeather (11th August 2012), Gemini (11th August 2012), Hervé (11th August 2012), Timreh (12th August 2012)

14. Link to Post #1509
    Thanks

hi Justoneman -- from your post:

'For what it is worth, if we cannot move beyond the emotionally charged outrage of the reality of these practices, I doubt we can ever find solution.' - just one opinion from justoneman

i really am not trying to be Mary, Mary, quite contrary -- tho my posts may seem as if this is my chosen Avalon mission

re your post above, here's another contrary p.o.v. -- Karla Turner said that the one Human emotion the abducting ETS really don't like is anger -- these ETs are connected to the archons in some way -- there's a righteous anger that is a natural & empowering energy when facing evil/injustice/cruelty, imo

wyn

15. Link to Post #1510
    Language
    English
    Thanks

i've always kind of thought that, for a truth to be applied to all, it has to be able to work for all -- if all one is dealing with is annoying astral entities that a little will power, shamanic knowledge & techniques, & maybe a bit of smudging will expel -- well, consider yourself to be among the lucky ones

I understand your point and have held firm to the same view up until recently and here is what I mean and as the well known saying goes, "You can lead a horse to water, but you cannot make the horse drink."

And this has been the point 9eagle9 and Finefeather have been making each in their own way. I finally, recently heard this loud and clear and have been exploring the acceptance of this possibility and mind you, I have achieved, so far, a whole new experience that has been almost 100% void of any direct conflict - something impressive and new for me.

justoneman
    Last edited by Chester; 11th August 2012 at 16:36.

16. The Following User Says Thank You to Chester For This Post:

Hervé (11th August 2012)

17. Link to Post #1511
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 7,178 times in 1,466 posts

Quote Posted by Finefeather (here)
    Let me then ask you if you could explain that sentence in your own words so I can understand why you have come to that conclusion.
    Or if you cannot, link or copy the section of the site you suggested, or must I read the whole site to find this one answer?
    I once believed that the entire Mass of Humanity needed to be involved in the ascension back to the 'Great Spirit'. I once thought the participation of every one of the Mass of Humanity was required to effectively return to the God of Unconditional Love. I once believed this was the only way to stop the vile obscenity of this particular universe.

My understanding has evolved. I no longer believe this particular third density can, or should be saved. It is obvious to any critically thinking individual that this place is a place of Abject Evil.

I have spent many years (nearly 50 years, now) discovering the work of the Archons/Reptiles/Anunnaki who are credited with the creation of Humanity. In the course of that discovery, I have come to understand the Human Race was created to be a 'container' for the soul that we grow, here in this particular density. [move timer in link over to the 1 min., 20 sec. mark, and listen thru to the 2:00 min. mark.]

This soul growing process is a food source for the hyperdimensional reptilian entities that control this particular third density.

The foundational structure of this particular three dimensional universe is the result of electromagnetic frequencies. These frequencies are, and have been since the Dawn of Man, manipulated by these Abject Evil entities that operate this farming operation.

These electromagnetic frequencies are soon to be turned-off as an experiment gone wild. This Abject Evil cannot.... shall not.... will not be allowed to continue. I call on all those who understand what I'm saying to wake-up.

There are no emotions involved in what I'm saying, justoneman. What I'm saying is a point of fact from the evidence I've spent 50 years discovering. These evidential trails cannot be interpreted in one single link. That's the reason I always post a link of relevance to whatever I comment.

The message is quite simple. This must be the last incarnation any entity seeking a return to the God of Unconditional Love can spend here locked within this maya. If what I'm saying has no resonance with you, simply stop listening. Otherwise, do the research that I offer.

http://web.archive.org/web/200112162.../Essays/Tm.htm
    Last edited by observer; 11th August 2012 at 17:26. Reason: add link

18. Link to Post #1512
    Thanks
    Thanked 16,142 times in 2,883 posts

Quote Posted by justoneman (here)
    Or perhaps by changing ourselves (collectively) "the food supply" changes and they either seek their "food" elsewhere or they adapt to the new form of "food." Perhaps if they adapt, they also change and perhaps the whole level of the of the interaction is raised and perhaps this would be what many might later say was the "true ascension." Why not?
    I personally do not believe that there is any adapting and working in a productive or beneficial way with these critters....

Taking away our food supply we would not be able to survive eating rocks, they would run in to the same problem IMO.

This little pebble called Earth is OUR home, not theirs......at least in my mind that's what I think about it.
    SilentFeathers

"The journey is now, it begins with today. There are many paths, choose wisely."

19. The Following User Says Thank You to SilentFeathers For This Post:

modwiz (11th August 2012)

20. Link to Post #1513
    France On Sabbatical
    Thanks
    Thanked 95,891 times in 15,481 posts

My, my, my... how to get to the bottom, basic, fundamental line of what's ailing this planet and her inhabitants?

Let me borrow a few paragraphs from Laura Knight-Jadczyk's The Cassiopaean Experiment:

Quote What amazes us is the sudden turn from the rational beginning to the irrational illusion. Irrationality and illusion are revealed by the intolerance and cruelty with which they are expressed. We observe that human thought systems show tolerance as long as they adhere to reality. The more the thought process is removed from reality, the more intolerance and cruelty are needed to guarantee its continued existence. [Ether, God and Devil, Wilhelm Reich]

Quote Castaneda's "Predator":
    "We have a predator that came from the depths of the cosmos and took over the rule of our lives. Human beings are its prisoners. [...] You have arrived, by your effort alone, to what the shamans of ancient Mexico called the topic of topics. I have been beating around the bush all this time, insinuating to you that something is holding us prisoner. Indeed we are held prisoner! This was an energetic fact for the sorcerers of ancient Mexico. [...] They took over because we are food for them, and they squeeze us mercilessly because we are their sustenance. Just as we rear chickens in chicken coops, the predators rear us in human coops. Therefore, their food is always available to them.' [...]

"'I want to appeal to your analytical mind, ' don Juan said. 'Think for a moment, and tell me how you would explain the contradiction between the intelligence of man the engineer and the stupidity of his systems of beliefs, or the stupidity of his contradictory behavior. Sorcerers believe that the predators have given us our systems of beliefs, our ideas of good and evil, our social mores. They are the ones who set up our hopes and expectations and dreams of success or failure. They have given us covetousness, greed and cowardice. It is the predators who make us complacent, routinary, and egomaniacal.' [...]

"In order to keep us obedient and meek and weak, the predators engaged themselves in a stupendous maneuver - stupendous, of course, from the point of view of a fighting strategist. A horrendous maneuver from the point of view of those who suffer it. They gave us their mind! Do you hear me? The predators give us their mind, which becomes our mind. The predators' mind is baroque, contradictory, morose, filled with the fear of being discovered any minute now. [...]

"Through the mind, which, after all, is their mind, the predators inject into the lives of human beings whatever is convenient for them." [Castaneda, The Active Side of Infinity, 1998, pp. 213-220]

How's that possible?

MKultra and satanic types of mind control give an idea of how it can be done... even how an individual can inherit more than one "mind" when exhibiting different personalities which are "unaware" of each other's existence within a singular body. Hence , for the "social personality facade," all these other personalities and behaviours are part of its "unconscious" and is totally unaware of their existence... only aware of "missing time" when other personalities take over when triggered into manifestation/existence.

Hypnotism and post-hypnotic commands give us a clue as to irrational behaviours occurring on cues (which are akin to alternate personalities) and which 9eagle9 keeps pointing out on this forum.

Truman Cash's books "The Programming of a Planet" and "Eye of Ra" document his research on how such a mind control programming occurs planet-wide and has been occurring for times immemorial.

Steve Richards gives the overall law of LORE that explains the "feeding loop" that keeps growing once an entity/thought form has been given "birth," a simple matter of "survival" in the same fashion as for golems or tulpas.

Post # 1357 delineates how the same, identical "mind" has been hypnotically implanted into the population of an entire sector of this galaxy -- 250 billion souls -- that's the R6 "mind." Complete with all sorts of religions, gods and devils; archons included... so that whatever portion of the population which falls under a particular aspect or "personality" of that R6 "mind" becomes a matter of statistics.

As 9eagle9 keeps emphasizing, such a mind can only "replicate" and cannot create on its own. However, the creative abilities of the implanted billions of souls have been bound into "creating" the replications... on a "protest." The triggering of the content of that "mind" into manifestation is currently being heavily pushed all around in the MSM and alt. media (see this post <--) ["...they only respond to R6 symbols"].

In the vein of the latter, I wish that the people who are having these "visions" of tsunamis, devastating earthquakes, volcanic eruptions, etc... could have enough "presence d'Esprit" to dig beyond that vision and find out who are the producers, directors, art directors, etc... of the "productions" since it seems many of the militaries are following up on that "vision" and retiring in the Ozarks, etc... indicating that the military hierarchy is thoroughly "impressed" with those specific "outcomes."

I wish that some clarity as to what these "visions" actually are could be ascertained because reading Bill's posting of Andamans just moving to higher grounds prior to the 2004 "Boxing Day" tsunami indicates that they just got on moving based on an "actuality" as compared to the "virtuality" of a "vision" that's being kept "alive" and perpetuated over and over.

As a conclusion, these "ETs" claiming "it is all our fault for being in such a mess" are not actually lying... they are just omitting that they gave us their concocted "mind' which started the whole mess.
    "La réalité est un rêve que l'on fait atterrir" San Antonio AKA F. Dard

Troll-hood motto: Never, ever, however, whatsoever, to anyone, a point concede.

21. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Hervé For This Post:

Cara (13th December 2015), Chester (14th August 2012), Daughter of Time (14th August 2012), Gemini (11th August 2012), wynderer (11th August 2012)

22. Link to Post #1514
    United States Avalon Member gripreaper's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 29,685 times in 3,744 posts

We acquiesce to the energy vampirism every day. We are slaves on a prison planet and most do not even know it, and somewhat feel comfortable with their slavery, which has been conditioned as the "way things are" and they never question it.

Until we each individually decide that we will do everything in our power not to give our energy away to the Archon's, then yes, their food supply does not begin to dry up. This declaration and motion to conserve and hold our energy, operate from our own power, requires a completely new vision, rejecting EVERYTHING we have ever been taught as the lie that it is.

All religions, governments, universities, economies, corporations, attorneys and judges, are all part of the system of energy vampirism. It begins with every little step and every little decision we make. Stop feeding the banksters by going into debt, stop eating their rotten food and stop drinking their tainted water. Stop entering into adhesion contracts with the state through marriage licenses, drivers licenses, and 1040 tax forms. Just stop signing documents in any way you can. If you still must work for Federal Reserve Notes, spend them wisely on things which enhance life locally.

It's a decision of the self. The collective will resonate with your new energy only when it emanates enough for them to feel it.
    "Lay Down Your Truth and Check Your Weapons
    The Next Voice You Hear Will Be Your OWN"
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IhS69C1tr0w

23. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to gripreaper For This Post:

Chester (14th August 2012), Gemini (11th August 2012), observer (11th August 2012), SilentFeathers (11th August 2012)

24. Link to Post #1515
    Thanks

hi Amzer Zo -- re this from your post:

In the vein of the latter, I wish that the people who are having these "visions" of tsunamis, devastating earthquakes, volcanic eruptions, etc... could have enough "presence d'Esprit" to dig beyond that vision and find out who are the producers, directors, art directors, etc... of the "productions" since it seems many of the militaries are following up on that "vision" and retiring in the Ozarks, etc... indicating that the military hierarchy is thoroughly "impressed" with those specific "outcomes."

there's a book, 'Warriors of the Rainbow,' by Vinson Brown -- part of it is a collection of the prophecies of indigenous peoples thruout the world, speaking of these times & the changes coming -- most familiar are those of the Hopi Elders, i think

edit to add: these prophecies speak of big changes coming to Earth, catastrophic to Humans & other bio entities

personally i agree w/Observer, that this time, right here & now, is the beginning of the end -- the opportunity for Earth Humans to change things has come & gone -- i'd say the biggest contribution Earth Humans have made to what is coming is self-centeredness --

having been a peaceful political activist for all sorts of glaring peace & justice violations all over this planet for most of my life -- when young & really dumb, i thought, 'Hey! if i let others know that [this] is going on, they'll get outraged, too, & together we can stop it!' -- NOT! -- as i have learned , most Humans are only concerned about bad stuff not happening to them -- it seems if most can maintain a comfy little cocoon, they're fine w/others being tortured/killed/starved/etc

the time of reckoning for choices made thru lifetimes is drawing near -- a heart that truly cares for others [aka compassion -- from the root 'to suffer with' ] is the only way out, imo

Quote Posted by Amzer Zo (here)
    My, my, my... how to get to the bottom, basic, fundamental line of what's ailing this planet and her inhabitants?

Let me borrow a few paragraphs from Laura Knight-Jadczyk's The Cassiopaean Experiment:

Quote What amazes us is the sudden turn from the rational beginning to the irrational illusion. Irrationality and illusion are revealed by the intolerance and cruelty with which they are expressed. We observe that human thought systems show tolerance as long as they adhere to reality. The more the thought process is removed from reality, the more intolerance and cruelty are needed to guarantee its continued existence. [Ether, God and Devil, Wilhelm Reich]

Quote Castaneda's "Predator":
    "We have a predator that came from the depths of the cosmos and took over the rule of our lives. Human beings are its prisoners. [...] You have arrived, by your effort alone, to what the shamans of ancient Mexico called the topic of topics. I have been beating around the bush all this time, insinuating to you that something is holding us prisoner. Indeed we are held prisoner! This was an energetic fact for the sorcerers of ancient Mexico. [...] They took over because we are food for them, and they squeeze us mercilessly because we are their sustenance. Just as we rear chickens in chicken coops, the predators rear us in human coops. Therefore, their food is always available to them.' [...]

"'I want to appeal to your analytical mind, ' don Juan said. 'Think for a moment, and tell me how you would explain the contradiction between the intelligence of man the engineer and the stupidity of his systems of beliefs, or the stupidity of his contradictory behavior. Sorcerers believe that the predators have given us our systems of beliefs, our ideas of good and evil, our social mores. They are the ones who set up our hopes and expectations and dreams of success or failure. They have given us covetousness, greed and cowardice. It is the predators who make us complacent, routinary, and egomaniacal.' [...]

"In order to keep us obedient and meek and weak, the predators engaged themselves in a stupendous maneuver - stupendous, of course, from the point of view of a fighting strategist. A horrendous maneuver from the point of view of those who suffer it. They gave us their mind! Do you hear me? The predators give us their mind, which becomes our mind. The predators' mind is baroque, contradictory, morose, filled with the fear of being discovered any minute now. [...]

"Through the mind, which, after all, is their mind, the predators inject into the lives of human beings whatever is convenient for them." [Castaneda, The Active Side of Infinity, 1998, pp. 213-220]

How's that possible?

MKultra and satanic types of mind control give an idea of how it can be done... even how an individual can inherit more than one "mind" when exhibiting different personalities which are "unaware" of each other's existence within a singular body. Hence , for the "social personality facade," all these other personalities and behaviours are part of its "unconscious" and is totally unaware of their existence... only aware of "missing time" when other personalities take over when triggered into manifestation/existence.

Hypnotism and post-hypnotic commands give us a clue as to irrational behaviours occurring on cues (which are akin to alternate personalities) and which 9eagle9 keeps pointing out on this forum.

Truman Cash's books "The Programming of a Planet" and "Eye of Ra" document his research on how such a mind control programming occurs planet-wide and has been occurring for times immemorial.

Steve Richards gives the overall law of LORE that explains the "feeding loop" that keeps growing once an entity/thought form has been given "birth," a simple matter of "survival" in the same fashion as for golems or tulpas.

Post # 1357 delineates how the same, identical "mind" has been hypnotically implanted into the population of an entire sector of this galaxy -- 250 billion souls -- that's the R6 "mind." Complete with all sorts of religions, gods and devils; archons included... so that whatever portion of the population which falls under a particular aspect or "personality" of that R6 "mind" becomes a matter of statistics.

As 9eagle9 keeps emphasizing, such a mind can only "replicate" and cannot create on its own. However, the creative abilities of the implanted billions of souls have been bound into "creating" the replications... on a "protest." The triggering of the content of that "mind" into manifestation is currently being heavily pushed all around in the MSM and alt. media (see this post <--) ["...they only respond to R6 symbols"].

I wish that some clarity as to what these "visions" actually are could be ascertained because reading Bill's posting of Andamans just moving to higher grounds prior to the 2004 "Boxing Day" tsunami indicates that they just got on moving based on an "actuality" as compared to the "virtuality" of a "vision" that's being kept "alive" and perpetuated over and over.

As a conclusion, these "ETs" claiming "it is all our fault for being in such a mess" are not actually lying... they are just omitting that they gave us their concocted "mind' which started the whole mess.
    Last edited by wynderer; 11th August 2012 at 18:35.

25. Link to Post #1516
    Language
    English
    Thanks

hi Justoneman -- from your post:

'For what it is worth, if we cannot move beyond the emotionally charged outrage of the reality of these practices, I doubt we can ever find solution.' - just one opinion from justoneman

i really am not trying to be Mary, Mary, quite contrary -- tho my posts may seem as if this is my chosen Avalon mission

re your post above, here's another contrary p.o.v. -- Karla Turner said that the one Human emotion the abducting ETS really don't like is anger -- these ETs are connected to the archons in some way -- there's a righteous anger that is a natural & empowering energy when facing evil/injustice/cruelty, imo

wyn
    Maybe true for some - at this time anger is not positive for me. I had to move through the anger and out the other side to be comfortable with the me I have recently become. I am doubtful I will ever again revisit that anger. I do not exclude sadness, but the odds are very high against my re visitation of anger.

My life experience and then this thread, through which I went into deeply... into each and every image and did so ingest the harshest of images Houman was able to post (or link to) and made myself get "through the anger" because my inner judgement said that for me to be affective in any real way, I had to.

Does this mean that I am now and forever will be immune to anger? Of course not. But as for my past experiences (laced with mistakes of my own creation) I am no longer angry with myself. I also no longer feel some outside agency that is not in some way connected with the totality has caused me any harm whatsoever. I see how I brought on all my experiences be they judged as good or bad. By reaching this point, I discovered my self created role as victim has also vanished, at least for now.

I am only relating my experiences such that if someone wants to experiment with a point of view I may share, and it helps them, then good for us all. I have no care as to anyone agreeing with anything I say.

As for pulling out a name such as the revered Karla Turner whom clearly i respect, I doubt she would insist that everyone adopt her views in full and exclude views she does not share in full. As for some of her disciples, I happen to have a few one on one relationships and somehow those relationships are going well and we are able to share our views and we are able to agree to disagree.

The bottom line is, what works for one of us does not necessarily have to work for another.

Based on what most of us humans jabber about, that we wish to experience a world of peace, it is hard for me to reconcile that holding onto any anger gets us there, but that is simply and only my logic.

I wish you well, Wynderer, I wish us all well... justoneman
    Last edited by Chester; 11th August 2012 at 18:38.

26. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Chester For This Post:

Finefeather (11th August 2012), Gemini (11th August 2012), Hervé (11th August 2012)

27. Link to Post #1517
    Thanks

all Karla said was that the Greys & Reptilians, etc, don't like Human anger -- we can all make of that what we want, i guess -- personally i have been fighting/resisting my abductors from the git-go -- my anger empowers me -- it does not demolish them

PS -- anger & love can co-exist -- thinking of that Earth First! saying:

Love + Anger = Action

28. Link to Post #1518
    United States Avalon Member gripreaper's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 29,685 times in 3,744 posts

Maybe true for some - at this time anger is not positive for me. I had to move through the anger and out the other side to be comfortable with the me I have recently become. I am doubtful I will ever again revisit that anger. I do not exclude sadness, but the odds are very high against my re visitation of anger.
    To me, anger is a manifestation of a massive spike in life force energy which is judged and directed outward towards an object which this energy spike can be released into for quick relief from the agitation such a spike in life force causes.

The alternative, would be to recognize this concentrated amount of life force as positive and direct it towards an internal process of healing and not judge it, marginalize it, and release it onto someone or something external.

Since life force is of the fire element, sadness is an attempt to pour water on this element and put it out. Sadness is also a way to judge and marginalize the life force.

[edit]Or you could just feed this life force to the Archon's like most of us do.
    Last edited by gripreaper; 11th August 2012 at 18:47.
    "Lay Down Your Truth and Check Your Weapons
    The Next Voice You Hear Will Be Your OWN"
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IhS69C1tr0w

29. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to gripreaper For This Post:

Gemini (11th August 2012), Hervé (11th August 2012)

30. Link to Post #1519
    Thanks

i don't have a problem w/'judging' -- i know i am not the Creator, but the Creator gave me a mind & a heart to use -- i 'judge' the rituals to be a gross violation of free will, w/quite a bit of gratuitous cruelty thrown in -- & i 'judge' my abductions to be a gross violation of my own free will

Quote Posted by gripreaper (here)
    To me, anger is a manifestation of a massive spike in life force energy which is judged and directed outward towards an object which this energy spike can be released into for quick relief from the agitation such a spike in life force causes.

The alternative, would be to recognize this concentrated amount of life force as positive and direct it towards an internal process of healing and not judge it, marginalize it, and release it onto someone or something external.

Since life force is of the fire element, sadness is an attempt to pour water on this element and put it out. Sadness is also a way to judge and marginalize the life force.

31. Link to Post #1520
    France On Sabbatical
    Thanks
    Thanked 95,891 times in 15,481 posts

hi Amzer Zo -- re this from your post:

there's a book, 'Warriors of the Rainbow,' by Vinson Brown -- part of it is a collection of the prophecies of indigenous peoples thruout the world...

[...]
    Hi wynderer,

The point I was trying to make was that the Andamans didn't follow a "book of prophecies," they just moved, all of them, from the direct perception of an imminent actuality rather than due to a "virtuality" implanted in their "mind" eons ago.

The other point I was trying to make is that due to that handed-over "mind" from the predators, we -- the whole planet -- are boxing with our own shadows whether it's religions, gods, devils, evils, archons, blood suckers, energy suckers, vampires etc... since all these shadows are the unconscious manifestations of "our" "mind" we were handed down and which we are "happily" and "unconsciously" energizing and fuelling perpetually.
    "La réalité est un rêve que l'on fait atterrir" San Antonio AKA F. Dard

Troll-hood motto: Never, ever, however, whatsoever, to anyone, a point concede.

32. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Hervé For This Post:

Chester (11th August 2012), Daughter of Time (14th August 2012), Finefeather (12th August 2012), Gemini (11th August 2012)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 76 of 235 FirstFirst 1 26 66 76 86 126 176 235 LastLast