+ Reply to Thread
Page 16 of 72 FirstFirst 1 6 16 26 66 72 LastLast

Thread: Courtney Brown Announcement for February (now March) 2014

1. Link to Post #301
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,128 times in 997 posts

Default Re: Courtney Brown Announcement for February (now March) 2014

Ya I hear you Harley, and I agree with you too! Confirmation or 'proof' is good. Here is my problem with what he is saying. "Some are still going to laugh", so it doesn't look to me that the info is in that calibre. The other problem I have is the shear amount of bull hockey (in general) which has the sole purpose of mis-directing thinking, and diverting energy. So I guess when 'the announcement' is made, we will get to evaluate it with (hopefully) a well tuned BS detector.
    "Everything that irritates us about others can lead us to an understanding of ourselves" C. G. Jung

2. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to Gardener For This Post:

Elainie (12th February 2014), Harley (12th February 2014), Hervé (12th February 2014), Jean-Marie (12th February 2014), johnf (12th February 2014), Johnny (13th February 2014), Operator (12th February 2014), sdv (13th February 2014), Selene (12th February 2014), Sophocles (13th February 2014)

3. Link to Post #302
    Moderator (on Sabbatical) Harley's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,347 times in 1,378 posts

Courtney Brown
    9:00 PM

Harley

4. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to Harley For This Post:

Johnny (13th February 2014), Journeyon (13th February 2014), mab777 (13th February 2014), Neal (13th February 2014), Operator (13th February 2014), PathWalker (13th February 2014), sdv (13th February 2014), Sophocles (13th February 2014), Watching from Cyprus (13th February 2014), Wind (13th February 2014)

5. Link to Post #303
    Thanks

Text Version:
    (Sentences Spaced For Easier Reading)

Courtney Brown
    Quote IMPLICATIONS POSTING #6:

There are two ways extraterrestrials can arrive on Earth.

A few arrive on ships, and they clearly remember where they came from and why they are here.

But most choose to be born here, and they don't remember much.

Yet everyone remembers something, even if only vaguely, and personalities persist.

If there was a conflict somewhere far away in ancient days, and Earth became a prison planet as a result of this conflict, then both the freedom fighters and their pursuers would arrive through both means, ships and birth.

Both would feel the urge to continue the old struggle, acting out old roles, some with full memory, and some without.

Those with full memory would lose their advantage if they revealed themselves.

Notes:
    1. This is one of a series of “implications postings” that refer to an announcement that will be made during the month of February 2014. Once made, news of this announcement will be available at www.farsight.org and elsewhere.

2. These postings are designed to encourage broad public discussion of the february 2014 announcement. They do not directly address the specific content of the announcement.
    Harley

6. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to Harley For This Post:

araucaria (13th February 2014), Hervé (13th February 2014), Jean-Marie (13th February 2014), Johnny (13th February 2014), Journeyon (13th February 2014), mab777 (13th February 2014), meat suit (13th February 2014), Neal (13th February 2014), Operator (13th February 2014), RichD (13th February 2014), sdv (13th February 2014)

7. Link to Post #304
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,670 times in 1,986 posts

I saw a movie a couple of years back called "Showdown at Area 51".
    Although it is bit of a B-movie the plot was interesting ... 2 battling aliens arrived on earth.

I can't remember the title but I saw another one a few weeks ago, it was a short experimental film
    and found it on YouTube via a thread here on Avalon. Same theme again ... and there are more films
    with plots like that.

I talked very little about my avatar and although there is a direct relation to my past it is even more
    applicable because I feel all my life that I somehow don't belong on this planet but have been 'inserted'
    here to do a job. This might get very interesting.

8. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Operator For This Post:

Harley (13th February 2014), Jean-Marie (13th February 2014), Johnny (13th February 2014), Journeyon (13th February 2014), mab777 (13th February 2014), meeradas (13th February 2014), Neal (13th February 2014), Snookie (21st February 2014)

9. Link to Post #305
    Thanks

Showdown at Area 51
    Found it. Thanks Operator!

Here's an interesting and informative article that you all may be interested in, published last August.

I'm just going to link it for now as it's past my bed-time!

Shocking Discoveries Made: Studies Confirm The Reality Of Remote Viewing

[Excerpt]
    Quote In 1995, the CIA declassified and approved the release of documents revealing its involvement in a remote viewing program conducted at the Stanford Research Institute in Menlo Park, CA (2). The program was designed to determine if agencies like the CIA could use such phenomena for “intelligence collection (2).” The research conducted by Stanford University and the CIA lasted for decades and confirmed the fact that the intelligence community has a high interest and involvement in parapsychological phenomena. The study was compromised of department of defence personnel and an individual named Ingo Swann(2) -just to name one of the many. Research was conducted by Russel Targ and Harold E. Puthoff, the Doctors who founded the 23 year long study at Stanford University alongside Defence Intelligence Agencies and Army Intelligence(2).

Successful replication of this type of remote viewing in independent laboratories has yielded considerable scientific evidence for the reality of the (remote viewing) phenomenon. Adding to the strength of these results was the discovery that a growing number of individuals could be found to demonstrate high-quality remote viewing, often to their own surprise. The CIA even participated as remote viewers themselves in order to critique the protocols. CIA personnel generated successful target descriptions of sufficiently high quality to permit blind matching of descriptions to targets by independent judges(2).

After confirming the reality using objects hidden in envelopes and identifying physical characteristics at locations a few hundred kilometres away, a participant in the study at Stanford by the name of Ingo Swann (2) suggested carrying out an experiment to remote view the planet Jupiter(2).

It just so happens that the NASA pioneer 10 was about to make a flyby of the planet. Before the flyby, Ingo was able to view a specific ring around Jupiter before NASA was able to take pictures of it. Mr. Swann was correct. As he had claimed, he successfully remote viewed the ring around Jupiter. This result was published by Stanford university in advance of the rings discovery(2). Many other anomalies of Jupiter were described before being given scientific substantiation.
    And it gets better. Be sure and check the foot-note links.

Read Full Article HERE

Well, a little more than just a link. Sometimes I just can't resist!

Harley

10. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to Harley For This Post:

Hervé (13th February 2014), Jean-Marie (13th February 2014), johnf (13th February 2014), Johnny (13th February 2014), Journeyon (13th February 2014), kirolak (13th February 2014), mab777 (13th February 2014), Neal (13th February 2014), Operator (13th February 2014), Sophocles (13th February 2014)

11. Link to Post #306
    United States Avalon Member Joe Akulis's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,456 times in 510 posts

This sounds a lot like the folklore about there being a big war millions of years ago. The way I heard it, the "reptilians" were the aggressors who ran around conquering and destroying. Eventually a federation of peoples was able to negotiate a peace with them, but one of the conditions was that the bad guys would also be allowed to incarnate here on earth along with the good guys. Quite the place, this Earth.

12. The Following User Says Thank You to Joe Akulis For This Post:

Johnny (15th February 2014)

13. Link to Post #307
    France On Sabbatical
    Thanks
    Thanked 95,902 times in 15,481 posts

Quote Posted by Harley Hawkins (here)
    Text Version:
    (Sentences Spaced For Easier Reading)

Courtney Brown
    Quote IMPLICATIONS POSTING #6:

[...]

If there was a conflict somewhere far away in ancient days, and Earth became a prison planet as a result of this conflict, then both the freedom fighters and their pursuers would arrive through both means, ships and birth.

Both would feel the urge to continue the old struggle, acting out old roles, some with full memory, and some without.

[...]
    Thanks Harley,

The above from that implication # 6 looks VERY, VERY familiar; for some reasons. I guess it would look rather very familiar to someone like Bill, Truman Cash or Johnf

Which leads me to expect the announcement to be some sort of "book"/"record" since it is rather difficult to connect any dots between that implication and a piece of bone... unless that piece of bone was caught holding the "book"...

See this post (<---).
    "La réalité est un rêve que l'on fait atterrir" San Antonio AKA F. Dard

Troll-hood motto: Never, ever, however, whatsoever, to anyone, a point concede.

14. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Hervé For This Post:

Harley (14th February 2014), Jean-Marie (13th February 2014), Johnny (15th February 2014), mab777 (13th February 2014), Neal (13th February 2014), Operator (13th February 2014)

15. Link to Post #308
    Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 7,296 times in 1,783 posts

Quote Posted by Gardener (here)
    Does anyone think that an 'announcement' will be anything that hasn't already been hashed out or re-hashed on this forum? And will it matter really?

They are really pulling a lot of energy, anyone else feel it?

over and out lol.
    Just about anything they might say in their announcement more than likely has been hashed out or re-hashed, on this forum and elsewhere.

But here's the thing: Almost everything that is discussed in the Alternative Community never hits the Mainstream/Public, except in those few instances where it's used to laugh about, because there's no proof to back it up.

Let me show you an example: Edward Snowden: the whistleblower behind the NSA surveillance revelations

"Revelations"?

Thus far, other than providing more detail such as names, program names, and how they work etc, there has been no information contained within the Snowden documents that a few of us hadn't already released to you guys right here on Project Avalon (and other sites) for the past several years.

And I invite everyone to have a look around. It's ALL there.

But with the release of the Snowden docs came the confirmation of everything we've been discussing, which caused it to finally go viral in public.

That's what matters - Confirmation. And it's what many of us should be hoping for here, whatever the subject.

Today I googled Snowden to get an update on anything that was going on with him and I found an excellent Rolling Stone's article about how Greenwald and Snowden hooked up but the report is very comprehensive and went into a lot of background material about each of them. When they got to Snowden they gave a chronology of his backgound., He was pretty much a loner who spent a lot of time in various chat tech. venues on the internet,liked to play video games, hated school, dropped out in 10th grade. Just your usual teenage techie who had a fascination with how things worked but that's it. Then he joined the military but because he broke both legs in a training exercise, he was discharged. He was in there for a very short time. Then once out he got a gov't job as a security guard and then shortly after that, presto, he gets a job in IT for the CIA. Now how the heck did that happen? Who knows but that's red flag number one.

Then he quit the CIA and went to work for NSA. Huh?... and for a kid that wasn't even a hacker somehow once again he's ends up with a $200,000 a year job there. From there we know the rest of the story but I'm not buying it, at least not entirely because as I was reading that article, a thought came in that maybe Snowden is still working for some gov't agency and the whole thing is a set up.

Like you say, so far, the information that's been released by Snowden via Greenwald is stuff that everyone already knows anyway. But maybe there's some information that's been planted in that material to throw China and Russia off in someway. And it was Snowden's job to make sure that they downloaded everything that he had on his computer. The information is meant to misinform/misdirect those governments about certain things but the bottom line is that Snowden is in on the whole farce.

The next red flag is that it's just too ironic that for someone who's so ardently against gov't surveillance who essentially sacrificed his life, gave up his career, his girlfriend and his family to end up in an increasingly authoritarian gov't like Russia where Big Brother is your constant shadow, human rights issues are pervasive and the press is suppressed to the point that journalists are gunned down outside of their apt. buildings or are shipped off to siberia at the least provocation. So we are supposed to believe that someone like Snowden is going to stay in a country like that that goes against everything that he believes in? I don't think so.

Snowden could very well be a gov't disinformation agent and once the dust settles and he's out of the public eye where most have forgotten about him, and here we're only talking about a year from now or so because America has a very short attention span, Snowden will have already quietly slipped out of Russia to some unknown location.

I'm not saying I believe all of this but just sharing some thoughts on those other possibilities out there. Snowden could be working undercover for the gov't and in this day and age, anything is possible.

PS -- One other red flag. It's just too much of a coincidence that the Manning case and the Snowden case occurred around the same time. By this I mean, in the same year. Manning though unfortunately ended up being the sacrificial lamb for the "plan".
    Last edited by Roisin; 13th February 2014 at 21:48.

16. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to Roisin For This Post:

enfoldedblue (13th February 2014), Gardener (13th February 2014), halffull (13th February 2014), Harley (14th February 2014), Jean-Marie (13th February 2014), johnf (13th February 2014), Johnny (15th February 2014), Neal (14th February 2014), penn (14th February 2014), Snookie (21st February 2014), sunflower (17th February 2014)

17. Link to Post #309
    Netherlands Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 12,625 times in 2,401 posts

No offense to Harley what so ever for posting the Implications, I just have some questions.

Quote There are two ways extraterrestrials can arrive on Earth.

A few arrive on ships, and they clearly remember where they came from and why they are here.
    Ah, ok, so, where are the ships, 'they have full memory according to the above statement so they know where their transports are or how they can be rebuild, so, parked in orbit, dumbs ( guarded by the sillytary), disintegrated by time and they are robbing us blind to reconstruct them, and so forth yadayada, any takers who are SURE and who do not regurgitate Sitchin who's apparent practical knowledge of Sumerian sucked almost as bad as my English does, meaning creative translating because rent and food cost money and book sales, lecturing and fame have a way of bringing home the bacon and people are horribly gullible, so ka ching, if other scholars can be full of it, just as we all can be, what made this particular fellow different??? ( just using him as an example).

Quote But most choose to be born here, and they don't remember much.
    Besides the fact that would be rather inconvenient for us locally born ones, why the hell are we even still alive when we have a supposed enemy that has the complete edge over us for thousands of years, in other words, what do we still got that they want, if anything? 'They' have all the knowledge, the power, resources at their disposal to make themselves disappear into the next solar system and yet they choose to hang around bums like us.......on a presumed assumed prison planet no less...........it must be awfully awfully boring in the rest of our solar system, wow if it sucks so bad out there that they rather hang around here to wage a war that they can finish in the blink of an eye.

Quote Yet everyone remembers something, even if only vaguely, and personalities persist.
    Ah, well ok, I'll give him that one if it means anything, many times I thought what the F is going on on THIS crap planet, like I know a different life/reality for sure, no issues with the above statement what so ever, which does not shed any cleared light on the situation but ok, I am not from here, but have no idea where I am from.

Quote If there was a conflict somewhere far away in ancient days, and Earth became a prison planet as a result of this conflict, then both the freedom fighters and their pursuers would arrive through both means, ships and birth.
    Strange, why not just let us rot here, blow up our transport and leave us alone, we seem to do pretty good at offing ourselves, what do we need them for? Who says we were freedom fighters, for all I know we were the screw-ups and bad guys and the persuers were the good guys, one mans freedom fighter is another mans terrorist and vice versa, whoopyffingdoo, conundrum is also a drum but it has a different sound to it.

Quote Both would feel the urge to continue the old struggle, acting out old roles, some with full memory, and some without.
    Errrrr, no I don't!! WTF are you trying to sell me, issues I don't have?? But ok it would be sort of interesting to know where I originate from, never mind the rest of the memories for now, I am stuck here anyways until I get unstuck.

Quote Those with full memory would lose their advantage if they revealed themselves.
    Dude, come on, they wouldn't lose anything, hardly anyone would believe them, this is so far out there for 95% of the world population, perps would be completely safe, completely, the perhaps 500 active posters on this forum wont even make a dent in their shield of secrecy, one push, one button and Avalon and any altinfo site is of the webwaves, just like that, that simple, they build it, they can destroy it, they own the wires and the wifi and the satelites, if we really get close, they blow us straight out of the water.

Didn't want to poop the party but................. damn.......overestimating the trustworthiness and power of alternatives is just as bad as underestimating it, the only thing that can turn this boat around is physical, tangible, provable empiric evidence on flyers in your snailmailbox, bombardments of emails, full tv coverage on all networks and stations, introducing it to school curriculums, rewriting all science books, all history, all religion yadayadayada.

I do however still like chocolate chip cookies, which is a good thing.

No offense please, I just have some questions................
    Last edited by 778 neighbour of some guy; 13th February 2014 at 21:44.

18. Link to Post #310
    Thanks

Thanks Neighbour Guy.
    Remember I am only playing messenger to you guys.

The Seventh Secret of . . . er, I mean The Seventh Implications Posting from Courtney is due out on Friday.

My head hurts . . .

Harley

19. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Harley For This Post:

Elainie (13th February 2014), johnf (13th February 2014), Johnny (15th February 2014), Operator (13th February 2014)

20. Link to Post #311
    United States Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,358 times in 223 posts

The fistfight comes to a head in 2017...after that it's pretty much over and we're just cleaning up shop through 2019.

21. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to superconsciousness For This Post:

johnf (13th February 2014), Johnny (15th February 2014)

22. Link to Post #312
    Thanks

Quote Posted by 778 neighbour of some guy (here)
    Besides the fact that would be rather inconvenient for us locally born ones, why the hell are we even still alive when we have a supposed enemy that has the complete edge over us for thousands of years, in other words, what do we still got that they want, if anything? 'They' have all the knowledge, the power, resources at their disposal to make themselves disappear into the next solar system and yet they choose to hang around bums like us......
    Allegedly it's our creativity (I can't vouch for it though) ...
    They may remember what they are, who they are and why they are here. But they might be stuck with us because their
    technology is taken away or lost. You can be a brilliant architect and design a huge building but you don't want to do the
    hard labor of building it yourself. That's why you need slaves.

In a similar way they need our creativity and energy so that we re(dis)cover the technology for them. Like we are paying
    tax dollars that they spend on black projects that will in the end even kill us.

Just a potential scenario that could fit as an answer to your question(s) ... can't say it's true or not ...

¤=[Post Update]=¤

Quote Posted by surfer (here)
    The fistfight comes to a head in 2017...after that it's pretty much over and we're just cleaning up shop through 2019.
    Where did you get this response from?

23. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Operator For This Post:

Elainie (13th February 2014), johnf (13th February 2014), Johnny (15th February 2014)

24. Link to Post #313
    Thanks
    Thanked 39,382 times in 5,726 posts

Quote Posted by seeker1972 (here)
    This sounds a lot like the folklore about there being a big war millions of years ago. The way I heard it, the "reptilians" were the aggressors who ran around conquering and destroying. Eventually a federation of peoples was able to negotiate a peace with them, but one of the conditions was that the bad guys would also be allowed to incarnate here on earth along with the good guys. Quite the place, this Earth.
    In a militaristic structure, treason is the crime with no statute of limitations.
    What if we want to be done with "war"?

Earth's a Healer but also Warden
    She can grant us ALL solace and pardon
    She brews bounteous herbs
    that may dispel all disturbs
    Gifting potions she grows in her in garden

Her first name is known to be Gaia
    A name she received from her Maya
    For what it is worth
    You can also call Earth
    For sure it's a name she'll reply to

Why does Gaia stand in as a warden
    Hold prisoners here needing pardon?
    Its the choice of the men
    Who lately came in
    wanting justice so much its a hard on

Justice is pitiless here to
    sinners chastised, given fear to
    But events give a hunch
    If its not your own punch
    that Karma makes sense to adhere to

One slaps one and then two slap two
    The slapped ones hit back cause "that's what we do".
    No justice is served,
    If it must be reserved
    CAUSE the last one who slapped wasn't you.

Why can't the prisoners just rebel?
    Say "I'm done with and over this hell?"
    They could be free but will not
    because they wait for the "lot"
    To have equally ALL shared as well.

Dispense with the need for "deserving"
    You'll see a forgiveness self serving
    We may have all fallen
    But we keep all revolvin'
    One drunk hits another while swerving

We set this all up for a season
    To test the limits of treason
    Belief in wrong/right
    Demands a forever fight
    And that is just what we MUST reason
    Last edited by Delight; 13th February 2014 at 22:57.

25. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Delight For This Post:

johnf (13th February 2014), Johnny (15th February 2014), karelia (14th February 2014), Neal (14th February 2014), Wind (13th February 2014)

26. Link to Post #314
    Thanks

Oh yeah,

Simply as a reminder to everyone regarding the Implications Postings:

Quote implication
    im·pli·ca·tion

: a possible future effect or result

: something that is suggested without being said directly : something that is implied
    Merriam-Webster

Harley

27. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Harley For This Post:

johnf (13th February 2014), Johnny (15th February 2014), Neal (14th February 2014), Operator (13th February 2014), Snookie (21st February 2014)

28. Link to Post #315
    Thanks

The Seventh Secret of . . . er, I mean The Seventh Implications Posting from Courtney is due out on Friday.
    No more talk about definite days ... ?
    I wonder if he's still convinced that there will be an announcement at all ...

29. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Operator For This Post:

Harley (13th February 2014), johnf (13th February 2014), Johnny (15th February 2014)

30. Link to Post #316
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Operator (here)
    No more talk about definite days ... ?
    I wonder if he's still convinced that there will be an announcement at all ...
    Don't know.

Other than posting implications, he hasn't had much to say ever since he sent this message on Feb 11:

Courtney Brown
    11:29 AM

Quote Update: More on the timing of the announcement.... There is still a lot of activity behind the scenes, including disagreement, angry emails, wonder, amazement, implied threats, international phone calls,..., you name it, it is there. The announcement will happen this month, but I still do not have an exact date.
    Harley

31. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Harley For This Post:

johnf (13th February 2014), Johnny (15th February 2014), Neal (14th February 2014), Operator (13th February 2014)

32. Link to Post #317
    United States Unsubscribed
    Thanks

Could this be elated to the underwater pyramid found in the Azores recently and possibly Atlantis?

https://projectavalon.net/forum4/show...872#post796872
    Last edited by Daphne; 14th February 2014 at 02:16.

33. Link to Post #318
    France On Sabbatical
    Thanks

All right then, since it's being talked about, here is a repost of some of my conjectures:

Quote Posted by Amzer Zo (here)
    Interesting "times"...

Bumped into this today:

Underwater Pyramid Found Near Portugal Has Portuguese Navy Investigating, Link to Atlantis?

January 10, 2014 by Joe Martino. 8 Comments.

Portuguese news reported the discovery of a very large under water pyramid first discovered by Diocleciano Silva between the islands of São Miguel and Terceira in the Azores of Portugal. According to claims, the structure is said to be perfectly squared and oriented by the cardinal points. Current estimates obtained using GPS digital technology put the height at 60 meters with a base of 8000 square meters. The Portuguese Hydrographic Institute of the Navy currently has the job of analyzing the data to determine whether or not the structure is man-made.
    “The pyramid is perfectly shaped and apparently oriented by the cardinal points,” Silva told Diário Insular, the local newspaper.
    The pyramid was found in an area of the mid-Atlantic that has been underwater for about 20,000 years. Considering this is around the time of the last ice age where glaciation was melting from its peak 2000 years prior, whatever civilization, human or not, that was around before the ice age, could be responsible for building the pyramid. While the Portuguese Navy still hasn’t determined the origins, many might question why this hasn’t been first reported on sooner than late 2012. Certainly the NOAA who studies volcanic activity in the area of the pyramid would have discovered the pyramid through sonar imaging and so forth since the area is heavily studied due to volcanic activity. Either the NOAA hasn’t yet come across it, they are hiding what they have found, or the pyramid doesn’t exist. The last theory does not seem to be likely given the authenticity of the find.

To further support the idea that this pyramid could have been built by different civilizations, archeologists from the Portuguese Association of Archaeological Research have recently discovered evidence on Pico island that suggests their belief that humans existed in the Azores region before the arrival of the Portuguese thousands of years ago. As of today, there is still no explanation for who created the rock art found on the islands. Was the pyramid built by whatever civilization existed prior to the Portuguese? Is it possibly not even man-made?

[...]

Full article:http://www.collective-evolution.com/...k-to-atlantis/

Sources:
    http://portuguese-american-journal.c...-found-azores/

http://portuguese-american-journal.c...island-azores/

http://www.azores-pyramid.org/

What's the above doing in this thread?

Well, IMO, it's because it ties in with a portion of this guy's visions:

Quote Posted by Amzer Zo (here)
    [...]

We remember the impact produced by the book's publication by Pier Carpi, "The Prophecies of Pope John XXIII." The book was published in Rome by the "Mediterranean Editions" in 1976 and then, almost immediately, again in French by Jean-Claude Lattes / Williams-Alto. This was to generate some controversy in spiritualist circles and intrigued at the highest point many commentators of prophetic texts. If one believes Jacques Duchaussoy, “... what this author has condensed in his book ‘The Prophecies of Pope John XXIII’ must have provoked terrifying or terrified reactions in high places because in the weeks that followed the French publication of the book, it disappeared from any bookseller and the editor replied ‘sold out’”

The fact is that the interest, with respect to these papal prophecies -- in any form whatsoever, fell rapidly. It was not until the fall of 1978, the strange conclave that placed John Paul I on the throne of Peter, and the sudden death of the new Pontiff, that we remember the revelations of Pier Carpi and we rediscovered his book. Curiously, it had reappeared in paperback ('J’ai Lu' A353) a few months earlier, in March more precisely ...

[...]

Parchment rolls will be found in the Azores and talk about ancient civilizations that will teach men of ancient things unknown to them. Death will be distant and pain small.

Things of the earth, through the rolls, will speak of heavenly things to men.

Ever growing in numbers, signs. The lights in the sky will be red, blue, green, fast. They will increase.

Someone comes from afar, wants to meet men of the earth.

There has already been meetings. But who has really seen kept silent.

[...]
    ... which leads to this begging question to Simon:

Any inklings, knowledge, comments on either and/or both of the above?

... since it seems that Angelo Roncalli envisioned some kind of disclosure which leads to another question:

Was he seeing the usual "Orion Model" or something else?
    ... indeed, there would be a "book" involved... according to Roncalli (AKA Pope John XXIII)
    Last edited by Hervé; 14th February 2014 at 00:50.

34. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Hervé For This Post:

Harley (14th February 2014), Johnny (15th February 2014), Neal (14th February 2014), Operator (14th February 2014), Sophocles (14th February 2014)

35. Link to Post #319
    France On Sabbatical
    Thanks

So...

... according to Roncalli's "preview" (yep! Pun intended) the "parchment book" would make such implications as implication #6:
    IMPLICATIONS POSTING #6:

There are two ways extraterrestrials can arrive on Earth.
    But most choose to be born here, and they don't remember much.
    Yet everyone remembers something, even if only vaguely, and personalities persist.
    ... totally founded and valid!
    Last edited by Hervé; 14th February 2014 at 01:12.

36. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Hervé For This Post:

Johnny (15th February 2014), Neal (14th February 2014), Operator (14th February 2014)

37. Link to Post #320
    Thanks

Just got this from Courtney:

Quote For those of you who are wondering if I am simply "leading you on" with endless Implications Postings, that is not the case. This is not a tease. A lot is going on behind the scenes, and everything is being timed correctly. This cannot happen faster. Each one of the Implications Postings will make sense once the announcement is made, and most will be glad that they sat through all of them. People will need these postings to fully understand the implications of the announcement. Once the announcement happens, there will be a lot of "noise," and it will be too late to calmly reflect on the implications.
    Harley

38. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Harley For This Post:

Hervé (14th February 2014), Johnny (15th February 2014), Neal (14th February 2014), Operator (14th February 2014)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 16 of 72 FirstFirst 1 6 16 26 66 72 LastLast