Thread: The Saga of Dr. Pete Peterson

1. Link to Post #161
    Thanks
    Thanked 457,625 times in 32,796 posts

Default Re: The Saga of Dr. Pete Peterson

Yes, the link is working again now.

The transcript is also cached here, at least for the moment:
    In case it happens to disappear, here it all is:

David Wilcock: All right, welcome back to “Cosmic Disclosure”. I'm your host, David Wilcock, and I am so glad to be bringing you none other than Pete Peterson. So, Pete, welcome to the show.

Pete Peterson: Thank you, David.

David: When you first started talking to me, one of the things you said was so surprising about an extraterrestrial experience that your family went through with you.

Pete: My parents had a big formal English garden out behind our house.

David: Okay.

Pete: And had a nice raised gazebo, orchestra stand, whatever, and they did a lot of city events. This town was about three blocks long, maybe four.

David: Ha, ha.

Pete: But people would come and have their wedding ceremonies in the formal garden on the little trellis, grape arbor stand that was there, a raised stand.

Pete: And we were having this . . . I was 10 years old. I remember that. And we were having this wedding there.

And just about as they were to say their vows, somebody said, “Holy cow!”, or words to that effect. “What's that?”

And everybody turned and looked. And for the next hour, for God knows why, we were given a show of flying saucers. And that's the only thing you could call them. They were every kind of shape and size you could imagine.

Some actually went through the air like subway cars, which you don't see, but like a wild train at Disneyland. And they had little round holes, and you could see that there was something inside the hole, because there was light inside like there would be from an airplane.

David: What were some of the shapes that you saw?

Pete: Well, we had cylinders. And some went this way [vertical] and some when this way [horizontal], but they didn't seem to turn this way [horizontal and then vertical], they just went this way [either stayed vertical or stayed horizontal while moving].

David: How many objects did you see in the sky, roughly?

Pete: Oh, at one time I might have seen 30.

David: Wow!

Pete: And most of the time you saw five or six. Then they'd come by and make passes. They'd come by and go straight up and disappear. They'd come straight down and turn and go sideways. They'd circle around.

There were four little cities there together. There's New Plymouth, Idaho; Fruitland, Idaho; Payette, Idaho; and Ontario, Oregon. It's right on the Snake River. Right off the backside of my father's farm, or my grandfather's farm, is the Snake River. And that's the division between Oregon and Idaho in western Idaho.

And so they were seen by about 6,000 people in those towns.

David: Wow! So you mentioned as far as shapes go that there were vertical cylinders, horizontal cylinders . . .

Pete: There were tops, I called them, because I had a toy top as a kid that you push this thing up and down and it would make noise and spin.

David: Right.

Pete: So there were some of them bell-shaped, and some of them were absolutely just round as this table and then just perfectly rounded on the sides like a traditional flying saucer.

David: Hm.

Pete: But some of them usually had like a cupola effect on it, like a saucer with a cupola, like a control area where you could see out of, and a bottom of it that was there.

And there were some of them that put down landing gear and lifted it. How, I would assume it was landing great rather than . . . It might have been stabilization gear, but three legs would come down.

And they'd have a pad at the end about the size of this table [about 5', or 150cm, in diameter].

And some of them came within, I would say, as close to 60, 70 feet [18~21 meters] from us.

David: Wow! And how many people were in your party?

Pete: There were probably, I would guess, as many as 150 people at this wedding. We had a good-sized backyard, and it was full.

David: And this sighting obviously is so dramatic that there's no denying what's happening. It's not like . . .

Pete: No, it was no fiction of no one's imagination. Everybody had the same story.

David: Right. Were people screaming? Were they running and hiding? Or what was going on?

Pete: I think they were mostly absolutely jaw frozen. I mean, we were . . . It was stunning. And I mean, it was like you went to the final explosion of a fireworks show or something. I mean, it was just boom, boom, zoom, zoom, zoom, zoom, everywhere, all different times, but almost like it was coordinated because they didn't run into each other, and there were so many of them, they could have.

David: Huh. Could you see machinery or rivets on the outside or anything like that?

Pete: Some you could see rivet marks. Some you could see what I would now call weld marks. I mean, there were lines, but they weren't rivet heads or rivets. And some of them were homogeneous.

Several of them were, to me, obviously organic.

David: They had an organic appearance.

Pete: If you look at something engineered by man, it usually has right angles. It has straight lines.

Pete: You look at a banana, it's got lines on it.

David: Sure.

Pete: And it's shaped geometrically.

David: This goes on for an entire hour in front of this whole wedding party?

Pete: For an hour. I'm a kid. I'm 10 years old. I'm guessing it would have been about an hour.

David: One of the first things about you that I find interesting, Pete, is that your family has a direct connection to a very famous scientist. So whey don't you tell us a little bit about that?

Pete: My grandfather on my father's side, a Peterson, was Tesla's right-hand engineer and confidante and a few other things at the Colorado laboratory.

David: So your grandfather had direct access to the Tesla knowledge and technology.

Pete: Right, and was a co-conspirator of that technology, if you would. The problem was that Tesla was . . . His thinking was very different from the thinking of the typical scientific world at the time he was here.

And his ideas were so revolutionary that they appeared to be non-founded. They were so far advanced that people didn't understand what he was talking about, and there aren't . . . The problem I've had my whole life, there aren't words to discuss reality the way it is.

We have to take ancient reality and use those words and then try to talk about it.

David: Hm. What year were you born?

Pete: 1940.

David: Okay. So somehow in eighth grade, you build an antenna whose performance far exceeds that which the U.S. government was normally using for military applications.

Pete: Oh, they didn't have anything like it.

David: They didn't have anything like it.

Pete: Like they had 1,000-watt radios, and they planned on them talking 280 miles.

David: Okay. 1,000-watt, 280 miles.

Pete: I had a 1-watt radio that I could talk anywhere on Earth.

David: Wow! I mean, let's just talk about results.

Pete: Well, the results were . . .

David: You say it could talk to anybody in the world, and if they test that . . .

Pete: You could take their little backpack radios they already had or their little walkie-talkies they already had, and you could talk 8 to 10 times farther.

Pete: And if you were in a canyon, like where I live in a hole in the ground, if you live in a canyon, you do what's called nuclear vertical incidence skywave. You shoot it straight up in the air, and it goes straight up in the air and comes right back down, but it's on the other side of the mountain.

So now you can talk over the mountain, where before you had no communication over the mountain.

David: How did the government find out that you had done this?

Pete: Because I won the science fair project, and it was antennas, and antennas was a big thing for the government.

Pete: I mean, they spend millions and millions of dollars. So I built a few antennas for the government. And as usual, I was going to patent it. And I went to patent it, and they said, “Sorry, this has already been taken by the government.”

The first people that look at a patent are some agency of the government.

David: There was a journalist just in 2014 or 2015 who actually said that - this was a whistleblower, a Snowden-type of thing – that all patents must go through DARPA [Defense Advanced Research Projects Agency] first.

Pete: They have to go through somewhere.

Pete: And they do.

David: So that already did come out in the open.

Pete: So I never heard back from them, because I hadn't applied. If I'd applied for a patent, I'd have been paid and all this other stuff.

David: What was the first interaction that you had with the government? Did somebody come to your house? What happened?

Pete: This fellow from the local radio club that I was a member of, local ham radio club, had been involved in that kind of stuff, or was still involved in that kind of stuff.

They had people . . .

David: Government stuff?

Pete: . . . in every town that go to all the science fairs. They go to all the club meetings. They keep their ear to the ground.

David: From the government?

Pete: Yeah, they're paid by the government to do this.

Pete: Some are agents, and some are just people that had the training, and they retire, and they're good people and have a good record, and they go to them and say, “Well, we'd like you to do this for us, and we'll pay you this much money.” And they usually say, “Yes”.

David: So he finds you at this science fair.

Pete: So he finds me at the science fair, but he knows me, because we're in the same club. And I give talks to the club all the time.

David: A ham radio club.

Pete: Ham radio club. I'm teaching them all kinds of things, and they can double their power and triple their power, or their apparent power, actually.

David: And how old are you at that point?

Pete: 14.

David: Okay. Do they show up to your house?

Pete: They showed up at the school.

Pete: And took me and contacted my parents and said, “We're going to take him for a while.” Ha, ha, ha.

Pete: This has happened numerous times. So they took me off, and we went down to some fort in Utah. I don't have any idea where it was. I mean, they drove me around in the middle of the night in circles and circles and crap and took me somewhere.

So I went down there, and I brought some antennas and some antenna manufacturing parts with me, and we made some antennas – showed them how to do it. That was the last I heard.

And then they called back, and they said, “We really want to thank you for this. You're an asset to your country, and you've helped out a lot, etc., etc., and we'd like to pay you something. Would X amount be enough?”

Well, my mouth went open, and my eyes went open, and I said, “Oh.” Then I remembered things my granddad had taught me.

He was a merchant. Ha, ha. I said, “Well, that would be about right.” Ha, ha. So they paid me.

David: Are we talking like five figures, six figures?

Pete: No, no, no. We're talking . . . yeah, five figures, just five figures.

David: Okay. That's very substantial for a . . .

Pete: In those days, it was . . .

David: . . . a 14-year-old kid.

Pete: Yes, siree.

David: So when is the next time that the government contacts you again after you build these antennas for them?

Pete: It was after the third science fair. Two guys come to the school, and they pick me up. And, I mean, in those days we don't have a lot of the problems we have today.

And they picked me up and wanted to take me down to the office. And they showed me . . . one guy shows me an FBI badge.

David: They were wearing civilian clothes at this point?

Pete: Civilian clothes.

Pete: This is my ID. This guy is my driver. Turns out he was the guy, but he was driving.

David: Ah.

Pete: So they drove me around to talk to me for a while about the different science fair things I'd done and other things I was working on – other things I was doing.

And they said, “Well, we'd like to invite you to become a student of a very famous school.” Ooh, that's interesting.

So they took me to some office downtown, innocuous office.

David: Downtown Boise, Idaho?

Pete: Yeah.

Pete: It was in the post office building, and it had a number on the door. And I went in there, and the guy that had been the driver became the talker.

And there were two other guys there and they had a long discussion, and they taught me about what White Star Ranch does.

Then they said, “We pick the brightest kids, and we put them into a training program. And we let you go through school as normal through your senior year, except that in the summers, you work for us, and we put you in super laboratories and things. That was . . . Wow!

And so when they found out I was interested in everything, they tried to give me a test. Well, they tested me for three days.

David: What do you think the White Star is?

Pete: It's the name of a . . . innocuous name for a place where they take care of sick, physically deformed, mentally deformed children, and where they take care of geniuses.

Pete: And you go there and work with them, because I'll tell you, all those kids are geniuses.

David: These are children who have physical deformities, but their mind works?

Pete: Physical deformities . . . Their minds work like you can't imagine.

David: Okay. Okay, so the White Star Ranch has, then, some children with deformities, as you just said, . . .

Pete: Right.

David: . . . and some who are genius kids like yourself.

Pete: Well, they're like Stephen Hawking.

David: Right. Okay.

Pete: And that's just an absolute 100% example.

Pete: And they come in all fields. One of the groups that has one or two groups ahead of me was Westmoreland, Nixon, Kissenger, you know, that whole group of people.

They were one of the groups that was before me. Their thing was geopolitics.

David: So they worked at White Star Ranch.

Pete: No, they were . . .

David: They studied there.

Pete: They studied through White Star Ranch.

David: Okay. How many White Star Ranches in America were you aware of?

Pete: I eventually became aware of probably 20, just as a guess. Some of them were guesses, but they were good guesses.

David: So then 15 is when you actually go to White Star Ranch, age 15?

Pete: That's when I learned about it.

Pete: And then we visited later.

Pete: We signed up. My parents signed me away – made an agreement with my parents that they would trade me, and they would give me a college quality education.

David: When you actually start going to White Star Ranch more frequently . . .

Pete: No, no. It's not a place you go to. It's a place that governs you.

David: So you were able to do home study?

Pete: Well, no, I was shipped off to various places and met with probably 40% Nobel Prize winners, spent one on one with them for six months and then spent six months in the field that I'd learned about there.

David: So you're not going to regular school anymore?

Pete: Well, I was until the 12th grade.

David: Until the 12th grade.

Pete: But at the same time, in the summers I was totally tied up.

Pete: And a couple three times we went to White Star Ranch so that we could learn to work with these Mentats.

David: Mentats?

Pete: Well, that's the only word I know of in the English language, and you'll find it in Dune.

David: These are the people who have . . .

Pete: These are people who have IQs of 300, 400.

David: Physical deformities?

Pete: And they usually have a physical deformity of some kind or a psychological deformity. They have people that have to be in the dark. They have people that can't be near other people.

You have people that have organs on the outside of their body as well as on the inside. You have people that are like Stephen Hawking.

David: But they are extremely bright.

Pete: EXTREMELY bright.

David: White Star Ranch is sounding to me, Pete, like it's a very sensitive, very classified . . .

Pete: It's a first intelligence layer.

David: Okay. And supposedly during this time, the OSS has turned into the CIA, but the intelligence community in the American government is still pretty young. But obviously what you're describing is a vast, well-funded, secretive organization of some kind.

Pete: Okay, I think I see where you're getting. We've had alien contact for the last probably 4,000 or 5,000 years. Now, when I say “we”, I'm talking the society that exists today.

Pete: The one before us destroyed itself.

David: Right. So are you saying then that the people who built White Star Ranch were working in conjunction with extraterrestrials?

Pete: They had to be.

Pete: I mean, when I go back and look at how they trained me, the sequence that I was trained in, they had to be involved because they had to want to have somebody that could understand things down the line.

I was being trained for something way down the line.

Pete: I mean, it was obvious to me.

David: Why do you think they would be pulling in kids who are eighth, ninth grade to do that?

Pete: Because I had over 300 inventions that were 25 to 50 years ahead of anything out there. It was that I have a gift of perceiving from wherever. I didn't bust my butt learning things and then become a super inventor because . . . It's just because I had a natural profile.

That's what first picked me up, was I was fitting that profile.

David: Oh, you had a DNA profile that they tested?

Pete: Right, but at that time, it was before DNA. but it wasn't DNA, but it was a profile, things that I'd done.

Pete: I invented 50 things that were 30 to 40 years ahead, and most of them are things that nobody had even talked about.

David: Right. When was the first time that you became directly aware of extraterrestrial involvement in the White Star Ranch program?

Pete: I learned from that program. I learned that there were such things, because I was put down to help reverse-engineer things that were built for . . . obviously, I mean, there's no question about it.

It was . . . Well, how do these controls work on this craft? What do they do? What turns it on? What turns it off?

David: When was the first time that you saw something that appeared to be extraterrestrial hardware or just unusual technology?

Pete: That was about when I was about 22, 23.

Pete: And what I was asked to do was to say, “This seems to be a control panel. Is it a control panel? If it is a control panel, what does it do in this vehicle that it's sitting in?”

David: Were you in some kind of military base?

Pete: Well, I would guess so because it had a number of electric fences and guards and radar and all that kind of stuff.

Pete: I think they call it Area 51, but I don't know that it was 51. It might have been 52, but I don't know.

David: Okay. So if you were born in 1940, and you're 22 years old, this is now 1962, right?

Pete: Yes. I was, yeah, 22 years old.

David: How did you see extraterrestrial hardware? What happens next?

Pete: I come up an elevator and get off the elevator. And this hangar has got in a big circle set out wreckage like you would see if they were investigating a crash of some kind.

David: Okay. Wow!

Pete: You know, the whole idea is to wrap it all back up into what it was. Say, “Well that came from over here.” It's like putting a big jigsaw puzzle together.

Pete: So I was taken to what was in the center, which they said, “This is very probably the control panel.” And it was set so that obviously a person that had appendages would sit like this [Pete lays his hands and arms out in front of him on the table].

They obviously had three fingers, because there were grooves for these to fit in, things that fit in. Thing that held the hand down.

So it was still something that anti-gravity wasn't perfect for because they were holding it. The anti-gravity craft, you can go upside down and you don't even know it.

Pete: So I looked at it, and I said, “Well, okay.”

They said, “So how do we start it? We want to turn it on, but we don't want to . . . If we would build something like that, we'd build it so if somebody found the crash, and they went in and turned it on, they would all be evaporated.

Pete: So we have to think, “Well, these people are smarter than we are, because we can't build anything like this.” I mean, the speed of it was noticed before it hit, evidently.

And as I asked for it, I was given certain things that would be helpful for me in figuring out answers. They didn't want to give . . . They never want to give away anything they don't have to – “need to know” or however you want to call it.

Pete: So I played with that for about eight months. And so we kind of found out and found that, “Some pieces hit, bounced, and they didn't belong there. They belonged over here.” Because you'd see a break - obviously [it] was two ends of a break.

And it eventually got set around, and eventually it got put together.

David: Was there anything unusual about the material, . . .

Pete: Yes.

David: . . . like it's alloy or its weight?

Pete: Amen.

David: Okay. So it was very lightweight?

Pete: Very lightweight.

David: And unusual metallic alloys?

Pete: Unusual reflection, unusual finish, unusual joinments, whether it was rivets, was it welds, was it different sputtering? You know, there are all kinds of ways to hook things together.

David: You worked on this for eight months, and I'm curious as to whether any results came out of all the study that you were doing. Did you make any progress?

Pete: When they finished the physical reconstruction, it was functional.

David: Really?

Pete: [Nods head 'Yes'.]

David: Did you come into any physical contact with extraterrestrials during this time?

Pete: One.

David: One. Okay.

Pete: And I think it's the one that was left over.

David: Oh, really?

Pete: It was the survivor.

David: And could you tell us a little more about that?

Pete: Other than height and maybe the ratio of the size of the eye to the size of the skull, the size of the skull to the size of the body, other than that, I couldn't tell any difference at all between us.

David: So this looked pretty much like a regular human being?

David: But you were notified or informed that he had been piloting this craft at some point? They told you that?

Pete: No. Never. No. Hell, they don't tell that kind of information.

Pete: That's not a . . . I don't need that to know that whatever, except that he was there to give a lot of explanation later. And he came in probably right at the tail end, probably within a month of my debriefing.

David: So let's walk through that for a second. This guy walks into the room, and aren't you curious about how he knows about the technology?

Pete: He walked into the room and was bringing everybody some drinks.

Pete: So he's somebody there, one of the guys, etc., etc.

Pete: And then I sat down, and he sat down next to me, and he says, “Can we talk for a bit?”

And I said, “Yeah.”

And he says, “You're the guy that's doing the reconstruction of the controls?”

“Yeah.”

And figuring them out to start with. And then, “Well, did you notice this? Did you notice that?”

Well, “. . . was the first to notice this,” I knew that he was somebody different. Ha, ha. Obviously.

David: Yeah. Ha, ha, ha.

Pete: And I said, “Yeah, I noticed that, but I didn't see any practical thing yet.” I wasn't done studying it.

And, I mean, you go piece by piece, because you're working on something that's totally outside of the realm of anything that you've ever heard of or seen or whatever.

David: Yeah. But if the control panel is made for hands with three fingers, then that would imply that this guy wasn't actually one of the pilots but may have just been in a position to know about those people.

Pete: Well, you have to understand there's a huge commerce in craft in the universe.

Pete: So I didn't say he was a guy that built it or it was built for.

Pete: He was somebody who had studied it from the outside knowing some of the underlying technologies.

David: When was the next time that you came into contact with extraterrestrial type of wreckage after this first experience?

Pete: Oh, boy, I would guess 26, about four years later.

Pete: And then I was called in to do a look-over of another craft that was pretty much whole as best I could tell. It didn't look to me like it was a crash victim.

David: More like it was donated or something.

Pete: Well, I think it was traded. There were people, OTHER people, there.

David: What do you mean by OTHER people?

Pete: They were not from this planet.

David: Okay. How could you tell?

Pete: Ha, ha, ha. Well, if you saw one, you would know, because they're not . . . There are some that, as far as I can tell, are worried that they're progenitors or they're ours.

I mean, I can't tell the difference. And I've seen some of the CAT scans and things of those people, and there's no difference.

David: They're just like us.

Pete: As best I can tell. I mean, they have . . . Like when you look at an Oriental, they have an extra fold in their eye that makes them look like they have slanted eyes.

And these people had a little different look to their eyes. There are a lot of breathing mechanisms that extraterrestrials have.

So you look at a lizard, it's just a hole and a scale on the front of the head somewhere.

Pete: And there are some that breathe through the top of their head and some that breathe down through the thorax.

So the differences, if there are differences, are pretty major.

David: So let's walk through this, because this is something that everybody watching this show, they want to hear the truth. This is some of the experiences you've had that people are going to be the most interested in because we've been lied to for so long.

Somebody in your position who gets to see this for real, that's an incredible thing.

So first of all, were you briefed in advance? Did you have to read a bunch of briefing documents before you got to meet any extraterrestrials?

Pete: I had to go through training and briefings and everything and then told that, “You're going to see these things, and what you see stays here with you.”

David: Oh. So you were thoroughly prepared in advance for what you were going to see. They told you that extraterrestrials existed and this kind of stuff before you ever got to actually see this.

Pete: They told me that I would see very strange people.

David: Huh.

Pete: “Don't make any suppositions.” That's what they told me. “Don't make any suppositions. You'll come to your own conclusion. You keep them to yourself.”

Pete: “And then when you leave the base, you leave them here.” They say you just . . . and he makes this motion [hand covering his eyes]. “You just wipe that out and don't ever think about it once more or mention it.”

David: So you must have been quite nervous or excited, I would think.

Pete: Excited. I was excited.

Pete: I felt very safe with the people I was with, so.

David: Okay. Now, how unconventional were these first people that you saw?

Pete: I would say from minor to . . . from marginally different, though it's like when you see a person with Down syndrome on a street. You can tell they have Down syndrome from a block away.

Pete: And they're very, very little difference, 3% or 4% difference is all. So yeah, you could look at this person and you could tell by the way they walked, by the way they turned. And that caught your eye.

David: Did their clothing look like ours or was there something different about the clothes?

Pete: Most of it looked like it could have come from a custom shop or something like that, but it wasn't anything like ours. I mean, the buttons were not buttons, and some were magnetic strips, because I was interested in that kind of stuff, anything that I could find that was new and different.

We had different things in the bathroom, different types of stalls.

David: Ha, ha, ha. Some of them were that different?

Pete: Yeah. On the other hand, one of the things I was going to mention when I was here with you is how alike many of them are.

I mean, the fact that they have four legs. They don't have six legs or five legs or nine legs, and two eyes and the nose and the breathing apparatus in between. Then a mouth, mandible, you know, chin and breathing pipe and ears.

Then there were some later on that came on that were much more insectoid. And so they had . . . And I'd studied grasshoppers and all kinds of things like that when I was younger.

So I knew what their ingestion system looked like and how they sliced off pieces of things or broke them off.

They all pretty much looked to me like they came from . . . I mean, I was thinking about it. I said, “Where would they have come from? What can I see that would tell me that?”

That's how I think about things.

Pete: So I would say, well, I would say they were all from close by because I see differences and sometimes what you'd even call a major difference, but it wasn't really a major difference. It was just a larger, smaller, shorter . . . There are some that have little, tiny, short forearms, for example.

Pete: They looked like somewhere back in time we all came from the same beginning.

Pete: And then, later on, I got to see ones that were having conversations and doing different things, and they looked really different.

I mean, you could see that like . . . we called them Dracos or Dragons group. And then there's another group that look a lot like insectoids, especially the praying mantis kind of . . . like it may have come from a praying mantis.

Pete: And some speak and some just talk to you in your head. And some do it some other different way. Darned if I know. It's like you know what they're thinking and they know what you're thinking.

David: So when you were brought up to this craft, did you see any extraterrestrials at that time?

Pete: That was my first time seeing an insectoid.

David: Really? So what was . . . That's . . .

Pete: I mean, I noticed that the skin scraped together, and it sounded like fingernail files. It was a chitinous type of . . . or it was an exoskeleton.

David: How did it feel to see such an unconventional-looking being?

Pete: How would it feel to a young person, like, “What the hell is this?” You know, like . . .

David: Yeah.

Pete: For me, because I felt secure with the people I was with, then I felt secure. So it wasn't a fright. I didn't think the thing was going to turn around and eat me.

Pete: And they wouldn't have brought me there for that because they had too much training in me.

Pete: So I didn't have fear from that, but I had wonderment, like “Holy crap!” It looked like it was an insect that was structured – two feet, two legs, two arms, two hands.

Didn't seem to have any wing. If the wings were there, they were well folded. So I didn't see any wing thing to it.

It had . . . It didn't have long antennas, but it had little balls on stubs. [Pete brings two fingers about two inches apart close to the left side of his left eyebrow.]

David: This did not look like a human body with an insect head stuck on top.

Pete: It was definitely not a human body. I would say the legs were that big around. [Pete makes a circle about 2-1/2 inches in diameter with his thumb and forefinger.]

Pete: Like the eye stalks and stuff. They have two things come out like this. [Pete shows his thumbs and forefingers about two inches apart coming out from the side of his forehead about eight to twelve inches.]

They are kind of oval like a flat tube, and then they have the eye on the end of it.

Pete: But the eye could tilt.

David: Were they compound eyes?

Pete: Yes, they were compound eyes.

David: And how did it communicate?

Pete: It spoke like it had horny plates and things like that that it moved around to make the dissonances and the resonances, stuff like that. It didn't sound like it was coming through a soft-tissue mouth.

It was kind of high, squeaky, raspy.

David: Hm. But it could speak English?

Pete: It spoke English. And there was a definite accent as well, like it would say the same letters we would say. It would say the same letters, and they would sound the same.

There are some species that say the same letters and they sound a little different, like maybe they'd learned Russian first or Sumerian first.

David: And what were you there for? What was the being talking to you about?

You obviously go up into this craft with it.

Pete: Well, being as I had written the manual for the first one, what was being discussed was what's the difference between the controls of this particular device as compared to other devices.

And I only knew them as “other devices”.

Pete: Now, I did have the knowledge of the first thing that was reconstructed. So I'd seen that. I could see that these controls were very similar, but they were obviously much more modern.

They could have been modern by 400 years. I mean, they were . . . The control did the same thing, but it did it in a whole, totally different way.

David: All right. Well, that's all the time we have for in this particular episode. This has been very fascinating. As always, it's corroborating a lot of things we've heard from others.

So, Pete, I want to thank you for being here, and I want to thank you for watching.
    Last edited by Bill Ryan; 20th December 2016 at 14:38.

2. The Following 31 Users Say Thank You to Bill Ryan For This Post:

7alon (20th December 2016), Billy (20th December 2016), BMJ (21st December 2016), Cara (21st December 2016), Czarek (20th December 2016), drneglector (20th December 2016), East Sun (20th December 2016), fourty-two (5th March 2017), Foxie Loxie (20th December 2016), Hervé (20th December 2016), JRS (20th December 2016), Krist (20th December 2016), lisalu (20th December 2016), Magnus (23rd December 2016), Matthew (21st December 2016), mgray (21st December 2016), Mike (20th December 2016), naochan (21st December 2016), Ol' Roy (24th December 2016), onawah (21st December 2016), PathWalker (20th December 2016), ponda (20th December 2016), Ron Mauer Sr (21st December 2016), scott12133 (20th December 2016), seko (21st December 2016), Sierra (20th December 2016), Sophocles (20th December 2016), sunwings (20th December 2016), ThePythonicCow (20th December 2016), vmk22 (21st December 2016), Zampano (20th December 2016)

3. Link to Post #162
    United States Avalon Member Krist's Avatar
    Thanks

Wow!
    Thank you....
    My question is why is he allowed to speak now?Is the material so old that it is not sensitive any longer?
    The length of time from the last interview...Is he still "handled"? Of all the interviews ,Mr Peterson seems so sincere.The information coming from him just seems so casual,left with a feeling of wanting more for sure.It feels like my Grandfather is telling me a story that is so fascinating and true one cannot deny the information because it "feels" right in some way.
    It's better than fiction.Wow!
    Whew...I'm sweating,could be the coffee.

4. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Krist For This Post:

7alon (21st December 2016), barneythez (26th July 2017), Bill Ryan (20th December 2016), Billy (20th December 2016), Foxie Loxie (20th December 2016), JRS (20th December 2016), onawah (21st December 2016), seko (21st December 2016), vmk22 (21st December 2016)

5. Link to Post #163
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,573 times in 356 posts

Http://spherebeingalliance.com/blog/...e-insider.html

Pete Emerson project Camelot interview was great one of the top of there interviews

Click on the first link season 6 episode 15 interview with insider
    Last edited by regnak; 20th December 2016 at 19:31.

6. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to regnak For This Post:

Foxie Loxie (20th December 2016), mgray (20th December 2016), onawah (21st December 2016)

7. Link to Post #164
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,568 times in 524 posts

Omg thank you Bill! Pete Peterson, I have to watch this. Thanks to the others who mentioned this as well, I had to edit my post to say that lol. I got excited and didn't check previous pages.
    Last edited by 7alon; 21st December 2016 at 01:49.

8. The Following User Says Thank You to 7alon For This Post:

Bill Ryan (21st December 2016)

9. Link to Post #165
    United States Avalon Member mgray's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 10,508 times in 1,196 posts

Bill,

Is this some of things that Peterson told you and Kerry and I guess David many years ago, but Peterson would not say it on tape?

If memory serves you three spoke with him at length off-camera about a host of things "that could get you killed" if they were released.
    When in doubt, do the next right thing.
    My blog: http://grayseconomy.com

10. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to mgray For This Post:

Bill Ryan (21st December 2016), drneglector (21st December 2016), Ewan (21st December 2016), Foxie Loxie (21st December 2016), Magnus (22nd December 2016), onawah (21st December 2016), seko (21st December 2016), Shannon (25th December 2016)

11. Link to Post #166
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,308 times in 437 posts

Quote Posted by mgray (here)
    Bill,

Is this some of things that Peterson told you and Kerry and I guess David many years ago, but Peterson would not say it on tape?

If memory serves you three spoke with him at length off-camera about a host of things "that could get you killed" if they were released.
    Yea ditto!

Also, I'm curious what Pete will come out with over and beyond what he might have told you guys in confidence...PLEASE share when possible!

12. Link to Post #167
    Thanks
    Thanked 457,625 times in 32,796 posts

Bill,

Yes, that's correct. Back in 2009, he talked with us the day before we went on camera for 12 hours, right into the evening, about a whole bunch of stuff that he asked to be off-record.

If I remember right, he did mention his childhood UFO experiences (was that in the published interview? Need to check) — but the rest of this latest interview material I think was new.

He was furious with Kerry (I can tell that story again if readers here don't know it), but while we were visiting and filming, he got on particularly well with myself. However, because Kerry and I were a unit back then, after we published the interview — which we did not have the formal okay from Peterson's superiors to do — he cut off contact with us both, and kept in touch just with David.

Important to note here
    : it can be safely assumed that anything David released was fully sanctioned by the Pentagon. It's interesting and entertaining stuff, but from an official point of view the material they discussed is all totally harmless.
    Last edited by Bill Ryan; 21st December 2016 at 09:47.

13. The Following 14 Users Say Thank You to Bill Ryan For This Post:

7alon (21st December 2016), BMJ (21st December 2016), drneglector (21st December 2016), Ewan (21st December 2016), Foxie Loxie (21st December 2016), Magnus (22nd December 2016), Matthew (21st December 2016), mgray (21st December 2016), Midnight Rambler (21st December 2016), Ol' Roy (24th December 2016), regnak (24th December 2016), Ron Mauer Sr (21st December 2016), seko (21st December 2016), Shannon (25th December 2016)

14. Link to Post #168
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Bill Ryan (here)
    Bill,

Yes, that's correct. Back in 2009, he talked with us the day before we went on camera for 12 hours, right into the evening, about a whole bunch of stuff that he asked to be off-record.

If I remember right, he did mention his childhood UFO experiences (was that in the published interview? Need to check) — but the rest of this latest interview material I think was new.

He was furious with Kerry (I can tell that story again if readers here don't know it), but while we were visiting and filming, he got on particularly well with myself. However, because Kerry and I were a unit back then, after we published the interview — which we did not have the formal okay from Peterson's superiors to do — he cut off contact with us both, and kept in touch just with David.

Important to note here
    : it can be safely assumed that anything David released was fully sanctioned by the Pentagon. It's interesting and entertaining stuff, but from an official point of view the material they discussed is all totally harmless.
    I thought that he told you guys he didn't get in contact with his handler, but he said to publish anyway and would deal with it himself if they had a problem with it? I know you mentioned that he got quite annoyed at Kerry because she tried to push the mind control stuff, which he didn't want to discuss.

15. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to 7alon For This Post:

Bill Ryan (21st December 2016), Foxie Loxie (21st December 2016), Magnus (22nd December 2016), Shannon (25th December 2016)

16. Link to Post #169
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Bill Ryan (here)
    Bill,

Important to note here
    Thanks, Bill. I do believe the wedding story was in the interview. To This day I find myself rubbing my fingers with a metal object on the pressure points Peterson spoke about. lol

17. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to mgray For This Post:

Bill Ryan (24th December 2016), Foxie Loxie (21st December 2016), seko (21st December 2016), Shannon (25th December 2016)

18. Link to Post #170
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,387 times in 277 posts

Does anyone have one of those metal gadgets? I have not been able to track one, not even a picture.
    The ultimate ignorance is the rejection of something you know nothing about and refuse to investigate.
    – Dr. Wayne Dyer

19. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Czarek For This Post:

Bill Ryan (24th December 2016), Foxie Loxie (24th December 2016), Shannon (25th December 2016)

20. Link to Post #171
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,741 times in 1,499 posts

From post #161
    Quote Pete: I had a 1-watt radio that I could talk anywhere on Earth.
    This and the related info needs much more clarification. With 1 watt you can communicate around the world, but it's pretty rare and not using speech modulation.

1) What kind of modulation was being used?
    2) Was this 24/7 communication?
    3) Was this in one specific direction or in all directions?
    4) What frequency was used for this achievement?
    5) What year was this? (The WSPR and similar HF digital modes do almost what he describes, but it's very slow. These modes were developed about 1999 - 2001.)
    5) He's claiming he described all this in talks at a ham radio club. If his results were demonstrated to be genuine, this would have been big news and soon found its way to the ARRL and other national ham radio organizations. This would have lead to widespread publicity and an amazing development in radio communications.
    6) So where's the evidence for this?
    7) He does accurately describe 'near vertical incidence skywave' to get a signal over a mountain. Sorry, but it's been done since the 1920s. Switzerland and other mountainous regions use it as part of their domestic radio broadcast network.

As I happen to be familiar with this area of his claims (and am far from convinced by them) I'm pretty sceptical of the rest.
    Last edited by Nick Matkin; 24th December 2016 at 22:06.

21. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Nick Matkin For This Post:

Bill Ryan (24th December 2016), drneglector (17th January 2017), Flash (20th July 2017), fourty-two (24th December 2016), Foxie Loxie (24th December 2016), Ron Mauer Sr (3rd April 2017), Shannon (25th December 2016), WalterBosley (21st August 2017), wegge (27th December 2016)

22. Link to Post #172
    Thanks

I may be mistaken, but I thought there was going to be a part 2 on the Pete Peterson? Has anyone seen the follow up interview?

23. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to mgray For This Post:

Flash (20th July 2017), Foxie Loxie (17th January 2017)

24. Link to Post #173
    Canada Avalon Member
    Thanks

I may be mistaken, but I thought there was going to be a part 2 on the Pete Peterson? Has anyone seen the follow up interview?
    I will most certainly be watching for any further stuff with Pete.Thankfully he is back and hopefully he will continue informing us all of his world.
    Must say he is the most genuine intelligent believable person i have ever seen interviewed..unpretensious to boot.
    Would luv to talk with him for days..hopefully his inventions will be available to all us earthlings soon.
    Be well all

25. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to eagle0027 For This Post:

Flash (20th July 2017), Foxie Loxie (17th January 2017)

26. Link to Post #174
    Thanks

Has anybody here seen this before? They are archived threads of people on 8chan sharing their experiences with something called GATE. Apparently it stands for Gifted and Talented Education. They talk about being taken to a place to be educated and build things the same way Pete Peterson describes in his interview on Gaia. I'd never heard of anybody else talking about this besides Pete until today. The archives are dated to be just over a year ago.

https://archive.is/wced0

https://archive.is/d0pID

https://archive.is/nNVa3

https://archive.is/WWpf9

27. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to 7alon For This Post:

Flash (20th July 2017), onawah (20th July 2017)

28. Link to Post #175
    United States Avalon Member
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,794 times in 237 posts

A new episode of Cosmic Disclosure featuring Pete Peterson was released yesterday. It's titled “Testimony on Pyramids and Underground Cities.” Here's a link to watch it for free. It should be good for a day and a half.

https://www.gaia.com/give?ch=br&toke...w.facebook.com
    Last edited by Andrew_K; 19th July 2017 at 19:46.

29. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Andrew_K For This Post:

Flash (20th July 2017), onawah (20th July 2017), Spellbound (20th July 2017), sunflower (20th July 2017)

30. Link to Post #176
    United States Avalon Member onawah's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 116,103 times in 20,640 posts

Amazing interview with Dr Pete. Thank you. Please post more if you can as they are made available
    (Needless to say, it's very strange indeed to see something like this being offered by the same organization that is sponsoring the Sphere Alliance...
    I wonder if some kind of new deal was struck with TPTB, an agreement to feature real news alongside fake news, but without mixing them together as per usual. )
    Quote Posted by Andrew_K (here)
    A new episode of Cosmic Disclosure featuring Pete Peterson was released yesterday. It's titled “Testimony on Pyramids and Underground Cities.” Here's a link to watch it for free. It should be good for a day and a half.

https://www.gaia.com/give?ch=br&toke...w.facebook.com
    Last edited by onawah; 20th July 2017 at 02:09.
    Each breath a gift...

31. The Following User Says Thank You to onawah For This Post:

Andrew_K (20th July 2017)

32. Link to Post #177
    Language
    English
    Thanks

The transcript of the episode was just posted today. You can find it through this link:
    Here it is in its entirety:

David Wilcock: All right. Welcome back to “Cosmic Disclosure”. I'm your host, David Wilcock, and we have a special surprise for you.

This is Pete Peterson, coming back a year later after our last taping, and there's a lot more that he's been authorized to talk about. So without further ado, I bring you Pete Peterson.

Pete, welcome to the show.

Pete Peterson: Thank you.

David: So you have so much knowledge. It's pretty amazing to try to even figure out what we could talk about first, but we were talking about this before we started.

And it seems like a good place to begin would be the fact that we have pyramids. There's over 500 pyramids in Mesoamerica made of gigantic blocks. There's over 100 to 120 of them in Egypt. And then there's many other cultures around the world that all seem to get the idea to take gigantic, multi-ton blocks of stone, carve them very precisely, and put them in these amazing monumental structures.

Everybody wants to know, what is the insider view of this? Based on your personal experience with government top secret programs, what did they speculate was going on there? Do they have any idea as to how these were built? Does it have anything to do with extraterrestrials?

Click image for larger version

Name:	1_Pete_Peterson.png
Views:	98
Size:	1.51 MB
ID:	35705

Pete: Well, I'm going to divert just a little bit here at the first to explain that when I was growing up, I learned to read very early. And the things that I was most excited about was anthropology and archaeology, and King Tut's tomb was big, and etc., etc. And so I wanted to be an anthropologist/archaeologist.

Because of that, every time I've had a chance to stick my nose into ancient archaeology, I've done it.

Pete: They were obviously built with alien or at least certainly far advanced knowledge from the people that built them.

Pete: And not necessarily the people that ruled those societies, but at least the people that built them.

So we had a priesthood class that had a lot of knowledge. We had a scientist class that had a lot of knowledge. And they were at the top of those societies.

Pete: So we had knowledge that we haven't had since that time because, eventually, these societies moved elsewhere or perished for one reason or another – many times because of getting into war with each other.

They were built because, think of it, this is a concentration of mass. Even the Earth isn't all rock, but these were all stone. They were very, very heavy.

They were built in a specific - they called it a “religious mathematical structure”.

David: Uh-huh.

Pete: There was, in their mind, a religion or philosophy-based thing to start with. Secondly, because they needed the informational structure and the informational field that was generated by this much mass in a particular shape at a place and time.

And it allowed them to do ceremonies. It allowed them to do – we'll call it – extraterrestrial communication.

Pete: It enhanced the – I don't know what other words to say than – psychic talent or psychic abilities of the priesthood that used them.

David: So do you think, Pete, that there was some sort of amplification of the spiritual aspect of that civilization where the pyramid or giant stone structure was built?

Pete: Very definitely. And I think I'll call it “informational”.

David: Okay. What was the effect of spiritual, or as you say, informational, effect on that society? What would the people feel? Or how would it change them when this pyramid was built? What would that look like?

Pete: What we live in is like three separate universes that are one inside the other inside the other with no border.

David: Uh huh.

Pete: And so most of the things that we do in our life here is in two of those fields. And then the informational field is the background of it, and it's what's responsible for what religions call the soul or the spirit.

It's responsible for a good part of what goes on in things like remote viewing, remote influencing.

A lot of it goes on with leadership abilities and what we call the Cabal today . . .

Pete: . . . and people who have more knowledge than the average person. They have different training. They have considerably different DNA.

They're remnants of very ancient, very, very ancient, back to probably as much as 200 million years or maybe more, of beings that have inhabited the planet at one time or another.

Pete: And it's what's behind all the esoteric and spiritual writings of the world, despite what, it may seem, quite a bit different in these religions.

A religion has power only because of what it knows that the average person doesn't know.

David: So let me ask you this: What do you think is responsible for these huge stones being able to be fit into those giant structures? Graham Hancock, and guys like that, have pointed out that there's no crane that is capable of lifting those stones in today's world.

So how do you think those stones were moved?

Pete: Oh, they were moved with anti-gravity devices or anti-gravity thought.

David: What would that look like if we were there and could witness this happening?

Pete: It'd look like they were floating, and several people were moving them.

David: Some of the pyramids are widely known. The ones in Egypt, the ones in Mesoamerica, are widely known. But then we have some really strange stuff that most people don't know about, like, for example, about 100 pyramids that show up in China that have flat tops and look kind of like the ones in Mesoamerica.

Why do you think all these different cultures all over the world keep getting the same idea to build such similar-looking structures?

Pete: Well, because it's the structure that gives us its power. It gives us its capabilities. It gives us its utility to the people that are building them.

Most of the flat top pyramids had tops.

Pete: As time passed, technology advanced, and they learned to build the top little pyramid that sat on the flat top, or truncated pyramids, were able to be done by, as best I can say in English, imagination.

They were actually physically present, but they were there as something imagined – something conjured.

David: Like an energetic structure?

Pete: Like an informational structure, the information structure includes physicality or not, and it includes energetics as well – the power for it. And it includes a shape knowledge.

If you look at the . . . The Tibetans are not an ancient civilization, but they have yantras or shapes that are very, very powerful that they use in their sand paintings, they use in their prayer wheels, they use in their fabrics, they use in temporary drawings that they make for powering something up and causing things to happen.

So there are some societies that call them holy charts or holy graph – 'holy', H-O-L-Y, graph.

Pete: And, probably, they're more powerful than physical things.

David: How were these pyramids used to communicate with extraterrestrials? How was that done?

Pete: That wasn't what their use was. I mean, they would do rites and things inside of the pyramids as holy structures.

Pete: Just like in the church, many people go to the church and pray at the church. So it's the center of what would be psychic or holy activity, but it isn't that they used the pyramid for that. They just do it there because it generates fields, informational fields, that are very powerful. But it doesn't work like our communication works. It's completely outside of the physical realm thing.

David: Uh-hm. Are there any pyramids that you know of, or other structures like that, that have not yet been discovered?

Pete: Oh, there are many. There's a lot of underground cities that have pyramids –

Pete: – ancient underground cities. There are some that haven't been discovered. There are some that were filled up by the natural things of being underground. In other words, there have been several different floods or deluges that have washed them full of sand, or clay – a lot of clay and sand, small particles – and they're clear full, but they're buried underground.

Those have been pretty easily mapped, inadvertently, by spy satellites we've built for looking for underground laboratories.

David: Hm!

Pete: And so you see these structures underground. There are tons and tons of them that have been talked about, but nobody has done much about it, that are under the ocean.

David: Are there any pyramids in Ohio that have not been publicly disclosed?

Pete: I don't know of any that haven't been publicly disclosed, but the people probably doesn't [don't] know about it.

Pete: So they're digging them up there. There are three pyramids that I know of and have seen that are three times larger than the largest pyramid in Egypt.

Pete: They were part of a city of 15 million people . . .

Pete: . . . that's been discovered. That city is written about a little bit in the Book of Mormon, for example. The Book of Mormon is not the Mormon Bible. It's a history of the American Indian, . . .

Pete: . . . and it goes way back. But they're unearthing a lot of that right now.

There are a lot of laws about unearthing archaeological sites, and the problem is that you have cities built on it. Three-quarters of the city has cities built on it.

David: A lot of these books that I've read about the mounds and when they were originally being excavated, even going all the way back to Lewis and Clark going west and exploring America, it seemed like they kept finding giant skeletons in there, and these giants were sometimes nine feet or more tall.

So do you know anything about the giants and how that relates to these mounds or pyramids?

Pete: Well, these were the people who were here, living here at the time, and building those things, and breeding with the . . . There's been a long, long long breeding program to breed with Earthlings.

When I was a child, we used to visit museums where there were samples of . . . there were skeletons of red-headed people. The hair always seems to stay. Red hair seems to stay better.

But there were museums you could go to, especially in Oregon, where there were people up to about 12 feet tall.

David: Wow! Right on display?

Pete: Right on display. Very near there was a place that they used to mine obsidian for making primitive tools.

This was right after they came to the Earth, and they needed weapons, and they hadn't located . . . here's the steel, and here's the copper, or here's the iron.

David: “They came to Earth.” You're saying the giants are extraterrestrial humans?

Pete: Extraterrestrial.

David: Okay. Do you know where they came from?

Pete: We don't have any idea where they came from. There are some that we know where they came from. Some were from Arcturus.

David: But in short, what you're saying is giant, extraterrestrial, human-looking people – people that look pretty much like us but are tall – somehow came here. But then you're saying they had to make tools out of obsidian.

Why wouldn't they have had laser guns and all kinds of cool things like that?

Pete: How many people can you get in a spaceship?

David: I guess it depends on the size.

Pete: And then you'd land on a planet, and what do you have? When we go to Mars, we had to terraform it. When we went to the back of the Moon, we had to terraform it.

You didn't go there, and “here's stacks of steel and stacks of aluminum and stacks of tubing and stacks of girders.”

Pete: So you come there, you have to take a period of time, and it may take quite a while. We're talking now about one of our pseudo enemies or enemies, like North Korea or Russia, popping a couple of e-bombs that would put us back probably 90 to 100 years before we even had electric power in the country again, because we have to build those things.

And we don't have certain phasing transformers and things like that. We don't have large stacks of them waiting to replace something that somebody else blows up.

And when you come to a totally uninhabited planet or a system of planets, you don't have all the building tools there. You have to build the tools to build the tools to build the tools to build the product.

David: Now, I've noticed that a lot of these giant skeleton reports – because I've looked through as many as I can find, and there's hundreds of them – they seem like they have elongated skulls compared to us, which suggests that their brain would be larger for the body than our equivalent.

Pete: Probably it's as much as sometimes five or six times larger. The brain . . . If you look at the shape of the body of an octopus or a squid, even more especially a squid, I think they're probably degenerate DNA products from those kind of people because they look exactly from the side, they look exactly like it.

You have a front cortex area, and then you have a thing that looks like a bag hanging on the back. And that's the way their brains looked. That's the way their skulls looked.

David: To your knowledge, did these giants mess around with DNA on Earth? Did they try to breed themselves out?

Pete: Oh, of course, absolutely. They tried to breed with Earth women. And let's look at what we would do. Most of our spaceships have had mostly men, and you get somewhere, and you know you're going one way, so you get creative.

So not all of them, by the way, in fact, very few of them actually had that type of skull structure. Some of the larger ones did. Some of them had a skull structure almost exactly like ours.

David: Were those different races?

Pete: Different races, and there are very, very different races.

David: So these giants come here with what . . . I'm just going to infer. Since you said that indigenous people built pyramids, the priestly caste was in touch with extraterrestrials, I'm assuming these giants were one of those groups.

Pete: No, the priestly caste were extraterrestrials.

David: Oh, they were? Did these giants bring anti-gravity technology with them? Is that part of what they . . .

Pete: They came that way, a lot of them.

Pete: Again, when you come to an absolutely undeveloped planet, it takes a period of time to . . . especially when you have to change YOUR DNA so that you can live on the planet, breathe the gases that are here, not be toxified by some that wouldn't be toxic to us but are to them.

I'm relatively certain from things that I know and I've seen, and remembering that basically I'm a scientist, but I'm also an amateur anthropologist/archaeologist, I would think that there have been people here . . . Like I've had access, several times, to the Great Library of Alexandria, which we call the Vatican Library.

Pete: And it has different floors, and it's rated by how many years old the materials that are there.

And you go through several layers where there was writing and several layers where there wasn't writing.

We've had civilizations come and go, come and go, come and go. Some left to go elsewhere because one of the main reasons for going to another planet . . . It's an expensive process no matter who you are or what you have. It's time-consuming and expensive.

They came here to get raw materials.

David: How far back do you think civilizations on Earth that were intelligent have gone?

Pete: I think at least 200, 250 million years.

David: 250 million years?

Pete: Right. I mean, there's evidence for it. For example, in coal mines, we've had some coal mines that go down 3,000 to 4,000 feet. And in the mass of coal, they've broken out astrolabes, which are navigation devices that were set up for navigation throughout at least this galaxy, the Milky Way.

And these were semi-primitive in some ways, but absolutely perfectly filled the job.

David: If these giants come here with technology that can levitate stone and can work stone to make it basically floating like that, did they do anything underground? Were they able to manipulate stone underground, make caverns, anything like that?

Pete: Well, there were a lot of caverns that . . . And again, in the beginning, they came here, nothing was here except what was natural to being here.

There are a lot of places on Earth, because of the type of structure from the Earth, like in Arkansas, a lot of limestone . . . Limestone gets eroded away very easily by water. Lots of natural caverns there. Lots of natural caverns in New Mexico.

They inhabited those first because they needed protection from the Sun, because the Sun goes through about a 29,000-year cycle. Where it's now going into a cycle where we're probably all going to have to live underground.

And I think that opens up the fact that there's a lot of underground things. They did build underground. There are a lot of things underground.

I've visited a lot of highways, I'll call them, underground in South America that are well-known and well-documented. But you go in these underground tunnels that are at least as big as the Chunnel they built from England to France under the ocean.

David: Wow! Tell me how these tunnels that you saw in South America, or wherever else, looked. If you go inside one of these . . . because everybody would love to see this, but we're not generally allowed to. I don't think anybody's ever gotten to film it.

Pete: Oh, there are books, and books, and books written on it.

David: Yes, but nobody has been able to film it. So if you saw it yourself, could you describe what it looks like for us?

Pete: I saw tunnels that had a flat bottom, had a kind of oval-shaped top to them. Now those look very much like natural volcanic tunnels, but they're not. They were actually put in there.

Name:	2_Pete_and_David.png
Views:	78
Size:	1.42 MB
ID:	35706

The walls are glass, but it's a flexible kind of glass. And they go for miles, and miles, and miles.

I know I've been on a little vehicle like a moon buggy that they do tours with and so forth, that goes, probably, . . . I think I've been as much as 120 miles down one tunnel.

Pete: I did highway engineering at one part in my life, and they're obviously designed by engineers. They wouldn't appear naturally at all, and they wouldn't appear even with somebody that wasn't a very sophisticated engineer.

With a tunnel, when it was going over a hump, let's say, it ramps up to the hump, stays on part of a cylindrical surface, and then ramps down to another flat.

David: So help me visualize this. Are you talking about sharp-edged walls that look like it's laser-cut drilling? That kind of stuff?

David: Okay. And you say it's a glassy . . .

Pete: It looked like you had a great big oval drill bit that just drilled it.

David: Wow! But it was flat on the bottom?

Pete: There are places in the early tunnels . . . Remember, time progresses, technology moves. There are places in the early beginning where you could see that it was ground off by some kind of cutter, like an oil well cutting head, where there were striae in the walls. So there wasn't an engineering reason for that. It was because that's the kind of cutter they were using.

Later, they advanced and developed, I'm sure, laser technology.

David: Why would human beings make something underground that was anything much taller than their own heads, because why would you create all that extra space if you don't really need it?

Pete: Because you need the air flow.

David: Oh!

Pete: Or the oxygen flow, or the gas flow.

David: Do these tunnels go to cities, or are they just long roads? Is there other . . .

Pete: Well, the ones that I've seen in South America appear to be roads.

David: But roads to where? Is there a . . .

Pete: I wish I knew.

Pete: Like I say, I went 150 miles and turned around and came back. We ran out of gas.

David: Did you see any inscriptions on those walls?

Pete: Oh, absolutely.

David: Oh really?

Pete: Oh, yeah, there were . . .

David: Like what?

Pete: Well, symbols, yantras. There are yantras there to protect the people. There are yantras there to keep the glass flexible.

David: Yantras, like mandalas, you mean?

Pete: Like mandalas, yes.

David: Wow! So geometric patterns.

Pete: Geometric patterns.

David: Interesting. Now were these just like engravings in the glass, or was there also color?

Pete: Well, they were engravings, but there had been some type of colorant rubbed into them many times, and many times just an engraving.

David: Did you ever see pictures of people, or spacecraft, or anything interesting like that?

Pete: Never saw spacecraft, but I did see . . . There are various ones of them that have people.

David: Hm. Did they look the same as us, or was there anything unusual?

Pete: They looked like normal . . . minor variations of us. Like there's so many people that are seven feet tall, and there are so many people that are four feet tall. So you'd see the variations. And probably by the percentage of people who lived there at the time, was the same percentage you saw in variations of people on the wall.

You'd see a few small people, and eventually, you'd see a few tall people, and eventually, you'd see a few people that we'd say were within the boundaries of what our shapes are now.

David: Were the different sizes of height of people co-mingling in the same images?

Pete: Sometimes they were, and sometimes they weren't.

David: Are you aware of anyone finding unusually technological gadgets down there, like a hologram or a laser?

Pete: I know of nothing that was found in South America like that.

Pete: And I mean, I looked, because I'm a technical guy, and I'm a . . . So it's one of those things I look for.

For example, I found tons of things in the British Museum that they had stolen from people that they . . . You know, the British ruled the world at one time.

And then the British Museum, and in the bottom of the Smithsonian, for God's sake, there's multiple stories of all kinds of stuff that they don't have the slightest idea.

David: Was there anything in the British Museum Library or the Smithsonian that you got to see that was so jaw-droppingly, obviously technological, like a really nice metallic form that looks very futuristic. Did you see anything along those lines?

Pete: Not along those lines, but I saw craft. I saw vehicles.

Pete: Yeah, in the structures itself, they were structures, a place to stay out from under the Sun, and under the rain, and live.

I didn't see people like you'd expect to go to New York and see highly architecturally decorated and built houses and things like that. I didn't see a lot of that kind of thing. And that's from an anthropological aspect rather than an engineering aspect.

They had, obviously, very advanced technology in building things, but as you would go from the tunnel entrance . . . very crude.

And as they built these tunnels, they were probably looking for minerals, and then a place to put more people, because there were quite a few people we know of that came here because their planets were crumbling or their system was crumbling.

And we're in a place where ours was going to go through a little spout of that, bit of that, but it's gone through it 12 or 13 times in the history that I know of, . . .

Pete: . . . because we have this 29,000-year solar cycle.

David: Right. Earlier in our interview, you mentioned that there were underground cities that you said actually had pyramids built into the city.

David: Could you tell us a little bit more about that, and is there any relationship between that and these tunnels?

Pete: Well, yeah, there has to be a relationship between the tunnels because that's how you get to these cities.

Pete: And there are cities that are very large. There's one, there's a waterfall and with an automobile driving light – which is probably, I don't know, 300,000 candlepower – you can shine up, and you can just still see it coming. You can't even see where it fails from – in a mountain in Utah that I've been in extensively – and it's a 12,400-foot mountain very near population.

It's got several different caves that are commercialized, that are owned, probably, by the government or maybe by private parties, I don't know, but I've been in.

Some of them, you can go back in these caves as far as 17, 18 miles. You can row across a lake that you can't see the other side of. That's got a waterfall that's falling.

And this whole mountain, the very top of the mountain . . . I've hiked to the top of it when I was much younger and in much better condition. I've gone up to the 12,000 [foot] line. I think it's 12,400 and some feet.

And the soil right there is loaded with seashells, ancient seashells.

Pete: So that whole mountain has risen up since we had these particular type of brachiopods and other types of sea creatures.

David: If pyramids have been found in underground cities, do they have a similar composition to the pyramids we see on Earth? In other words, are they made out of blocks of stone that are fit together? Or is there something more bizarre about those pyramids than the ones we see on Earth?

Pete: I see nothing more bizarre. They're made out of the materials that are usually nearby or inside.

Pete: And remember, we're building that for its shape because its shape affects one third of the universe as to information.

David: Sure. I've done a lot of episodes of Wisdom Teachings on pyramid technology and how the actual shape does create these effects – very bizarre effects.

Pete: Absolutely.

David: So you're saying, then, that there's a civilization where the pyramid is not going to hit the roof of this interior cavity inside the Earth.

Pete: No. And also, we talked earlier about the truncated pyramids. There are truncated pyramids underground. That was more modern because we learned how to do . . . like, for example, the Great Cheops Pyramid. We know it had capstones on it that filled in the steps of the pyramid.

David: Right, the casing stones.

Pete: The casing stones. And they came down a certain way and stopped. That part of the pyramid and that shape, the rest of the pyramid concentrated information, and then that information sat up there in that top part and beamed up.

David: Are there any cities in which some of these people that built them actually still live and have survived?

Pete: As far as I know, the only one that I know of is the one in Antarctica.

David: Could you tell us a little bit about that?

Pete: Well, there was a crash there about 200,000 years ago. And at that time, it was tropical. There were palm trees there. Where the crash was, there were palm trees. That's about three miles under the ice now.

That's being excavated. They're putting a huge tunnel down into that one.

A lot of these ancient things look like some of the early science fiction movies, where they were trying to presume what the future was like, but way off from what happened. We advanced very rapidly.

My grandparents came out in covered wagons. So there's a tremendous advance in technology. You see a very definite change in the technology.

So the early stuff, the low stuff, that's down underneath two or three other layers of civilization, is very ancient, seemingly very ancient civilization, probably where they would have used these gear-driven navigation instruments. But the navigation instruments, the gears, the gear ratios, were all set up for this galaxy.

David: So what are we going to find when we look at Antarctica if we get the truth?

Pete: You're going to find several layers, separate layers, of occupation. You're going to find several separate layers of what the exterior was like at the time that civilization was there.

Only the last layer was it really Antarctica. Prior to that, it was a tropical island. And part of that, it was part of a very much larger island, probably good pieces of it were pieces of Atlantis that actually picked up and moved down there.

Because it's like there are several parts of Atlantis that we find in the ocean, parts were left behind. There were a lot of parts that were highly radioactive and are still radioactive, parts that were destroyed.

But down there, one of the things you're going to find is those people, in the beginning, the early people down at that low level, were all giants. And some of them, as much as I understand, as much as 37 feet tall.

David: Wow! Well, I hate to stop you there, Pete, but that's all the time we have for in this episode. I'm David Wilcock. This is “Cosmic Disclosure”, and I thank you for watching.

33. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Andrew_K For This Post:

7alon (6th September 2017), drneglector (26th July 2017), fourty-two (21st July 2017), onawah (20th July 2017), Spellbound (22nd July 2017), sunwings (21st July 2017), ThePythonicCow (20th July 2017)

34. Link to Post #178
    United States Avalon Member onawah's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 116,103 times in 20,640 posts

That's about as proof positive info re ETs still living underground in Antarctica as we are likely to get at this stage.
    I can't imagine it would be much fun living underground if you are 37 feet tall...though he didn't say that those particular ETs are still alive and living there now, though he said they were at one point, at least.
    Each breath a gift...

35. The Following User Says Thank You to onawah For This Post:

Spellbound (21st July 2017)

36. Link to Post #179
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,667 times in 638 posts

Interesting reading but obviously rehearsed, scripted and slightly unbelievable. Anything coming out of GAIA needs to be read in pencil not ink. It all fits in well enough with what we have been reading so far but again Gaia are pushing an Antarctica theme, trying to get us to buy into a disclosure. Gaia seems to be like a toll road and people are willing to pay to get somewhere faster but it doesn't feel like the right route.

37. The Following User Says Thank You to sunwings For This Post:

WalterBosley (21st August 2017)

38. Link to Post #180
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Default Cosmic Disclosure: UFOs Under Antarctica and the Five-Fingered Mystery

Yet another episode featuring Pete Peterson was released today. This one was a bit more interesting than the last one. I heard that next week's episode will also feature him. Here's a link if you want to watch the episode for yourself. It will be live for 48 hours:
    As usual, I will paste the transcript here as well.

David Wilcock: All right. Welcome back to “Cosmic Disclosure”. I'm your host, David Wilcock, and I'm here with none other than Pete Peterson. So Pete, welcome back to the program.

Pete Peterson: Thank you.

David: We were talking in a previous episode about giant extraterrestrials that you said came here. And we ended on kind of a cliffhanger.

You said that to the best of your knowledge, there are crashes in Antarctica. And that the lowest of these crashes occurred where it was still a continent that did not have ice on it but was more like a tropical type of environment.

Name:	1_David_Wilcock.png
Views:	163
Size:	1.49 MB
ID:	35750

Could you tell us a little bit more about what happened there? And you had said something about people that were as high as 37 feet tall.

Pete: It's my understanding that some of the people from that . . . We call it the 'lowest crash' because it's deeper under the ice.

And along with . . . What happened was, there was a spaceship crash. You'd think that people with high technology would have less crashes, and they probably do. But when you think of coming across the galaxy and the fact that they are probably going to be . . . At that time, they probably didn't have time travel. Or they probably didn't have a way to put people to sleep with no degeneration over long periods of time.

Name:	2_Pete_Peterson.png
Views:	179
Size:	1.59 MB
ID:	35749

Pete: You know, there are many things that can happen. And as perfect as man, or modern man, or ancient man, or far more intelligent man than we are, builds things, they're still going to have problems.

There are electronic parts that you build them as good as you can. We've done tons of beautiful things for outer space.

We've built them up so that they won't be hit by micrometeorites. We've built them up for a number of reasons, but we still don't get everything. So it's natural that they would have crashes. We've had a lot of UFO crashes.

David: Do you think it's possible they were in a war, that they might have been shot down?

Pete: Well, now, there are always . . . there's always been wars. But there have been things like the terrestrial, in other words, the nearer a planet, navigation and steerage of a lot of these early craft were done based on magnetic lines.

Well, when you get near a pole, the magnetic lines, instead of being nice and parallel, and parallel to the surface, where you could go over the surface, the poles they bend in.

Pete: And go in the electromagnetic or geomagnetic pole; they go in. Well, here's a craft that's stabilizing itself on these things, and all of a sudden it gets sucked sideways and down to go in.

And so that's why there were probably more crashes in the Antarctic and Arctic regions.

David: Do you think there was something that was desirable in that area for why they wanted to try to land there even if there is this problem with the magnetic field?

Pete: Well, why did we want to go there? Why do we have a huge ice station there? There's all kinds of things that happen in the different environments that's there.

There's a lot of growth of organic chemicals, organic living chemicals. There's a lot of growth that can happen there that can't happen where we have a downward gravity rather than an inward gravity.

There are a lot of minerals and metals processing, semiconductor processing tasks, that can take place when gravity is different, and when the electromagnetic field is different.

David: What was the approximate size of this ship to your knowledge – the oldest one?

Pete: The oldest one, I think, was probably about 300, maybe 300 feet in diameter.

David: How was it first discovered in modern times?

Pete: It was discovered by some of our spy satellites.

David: About what time did we start to try to get down there and explore this ship, that you know of?

Pete: Oh, boy. I had to be, I don't know, 16 years old.

Pete: I'm 77.

David: 77 now?

Pete: 60 years ago.

David: 60 years ago? So 2017, we're talking about . . . now we're talking about like the late 1950s?

Pete: Yeah. Yeah.

David: What was the level of excitement about this kind of discovery? I mean, that sounds way more interesting than Roswell.

Pete: Well, we couldn't tell exactly what it was. In the beginning were lumps, you know? They're lumps, but they're not lumps that appear to be made by nature. They're lumps that appear to be made by man.

Pete: In other words, their geometricity was something that man would have done. So that's what got us excited.

But, they're, you know, they're three miles deep in an area that's . . . would freeze you in about 30 seconds if you don't have proper clothing on on the surface.

And so you have to have special tools to even go after it. It's three miles deep. How are you going to go there?

You know pretty much that where this was, was in a valley, because there are mountains – there are mountains underground that are probably 2½, 3 miles deep, or high.

Pete: And so, you know, it's been known to be there. Because of the fact that it was known, that's where they built some of the ice stations over the top, so eventually, maybe, we'd find a . . . drill a hole, or find a way to go down.

Also, there are layers of things that are obviously man-made things coming up from that area, because it's now . . . That ice there is now three miles plus or minus deep.

David: Did anyone find a hatch or a door or anything that would eventually allow them to get inside the ship?

Pete: No.

Pete: It looks like . . . It looks like . . . I mean, the vegetation . . . There's a lot of vegetation surrounding it. That's kind of blurred the view that we had in the meantime, because the carbon absorbs radio waves, which is what we had to look at things.

So as our technology grew, we found better ways to look at the same pictures.

David: Well, could you just give us a view of what the hull looked like? If we eventually got to the point that we could reach the hull . . .

Pete: Oh, I have. We made the hull. [Note: I think, Pete thinks David has said 'hole',] It was all . . . It was all ice.

Pete: So we're digging it out.

David: What did we see when we finally got down to the hull? What did the hull look like?

Pete: Well, it was metallic. It was long and tubular.

David: Did there . . . Were there any structures on it, or was it just totally smooth?

Pete: It had rivets, but they were surface rivets. I mean, they were chamfered, chamfered in, so they'd rivet. But that's not a rounded head that sticks up off the . . . off the surface.

David: Was there anything unusual about the material of the hull?

Pete: Oh, yes, very unusual, very unusual characteristics. We've not ever found – and this is normal, I would think – we've not ever found elements that were different from our normal table of the elements.

I mean, we say, “Okay, you have a nucleus and so many protons, so many neutrons.” And then you have electron rings. Let's say there are different rings around that.

David: Right. The periodic table is all there is. That's everything.

Pete: Yeah. But we have found some that can be . . . There are things that can be radionically changed. Like, for example, a water molecule has been used for . . . water's been used for healing for as far as back as we have history.

And the way that they use water for healing is that they lay on of hands and give it a different, a different . . .

David: So you're saying there was some material science breakthroughs in the hull? Could you tell us?

Pete: Oh, absolutely. I don't know what they were. That wasn't my . . . why I was involved at the time.

David: But what was strange about the hull? What was the physical thing we could observe?

Pete: Oh, what was strange about the hull was, it was there; it was as old as it was. We knew that people had visited here long before there were human beings, long before there were apes, long before there were any precursors to human beings.

I mean, we've gone through numerous complete changes.

David: You had told me before that when people tried to cut a piece out of the hull and pull it away that something happened that was unusual.

David: What happened?

Pete: It didn't cut out and it didn't pull away. Ha, ha. It pulled back.

David: It pulled back?

Pete: It was bent to be part of what it was.

David: So there was some gravitational weird attraction?

Pete: No. It was an informational field that was built around it, which is where . . . which is where after probably 15 years of study, I kind of figured out that there was a whole set of science that was dealt with . . . dealt with information.

David: You're saying that the hull had self-healing qualities?

Pete: It had self . . . It had self-preservation qualities.

David: So if I tried to cut a piece out, what would happen if I tried to pull that piece away from the ship?

Pete: Well, you would, say, probably start with a diamond saw. Today, you would start with a cubic boron nitrite saw – four times harder than diamond. You can cut diamond with it like butter.

And it started with a saw of some kind. You might have started with a torch. We tried a torch.

The metal would get metallic and you'd pull the torch away and go back, and it would be exactly the way it was before it got metallic.

Pete: And it wouldn't run down the side. It would kind of wobble like an egg white.

David: Was there speculation that there might have been nanites inside the material, like nano robots, that were doing this?

Pete: I mean, that . . . I think there were those things at that time, but they wouldn't have been used there in that place.

David: What happened if there were larger cracks in the ship? Like, let's say that it broke in a certain area, water got in, it turns to ice and the ice expands?

Pete: It didn't work that way.

David: What happened?

Pete: It self-healed.

Pete: I mean, they weren't cracks, there were bends. But it was like . . . It was like, you know, trying to stretch a shoe sole. You know, they're built to be flat and you walk on them, but you can bend them more than 90 degrees, and you put them on and walk on them some more and no damage.

So the metal was very, very, highly flexible.

David: So as the ice melted and turned to water, what happened to the cracks, if there were any cracks in the hull?

Pete: Okay, what we're talking about is ice inside the craft which expands as it freezes.

Pete: It pushed apart in certain areas. It looked like this thing might have been built with a design in, again, six-sided tiles that fit together.

And it – like playing with magnets – that they would have magnetically stuck together but melded.

Pete: And so when you tried to tear the thing, it like came apart and in like bricks that it was made out of, like LEGO blocks, in a way – not as technical as LEGO blocks.

Pete: Just sides that fit. So it evidently shut it off.

It also appears that when, in that original time . . . Remember, it was a tropical area, not semi-tropical, a tropical area.

It looks like it might have been moved there. A part of it might have been moved there, because it looks like the freezing that took place . . . because this craft was completely waterproof. So it looks like what happened was it started freezing, it started making pressure, these blocks started coming apart. And it may have been even magnetically, because they had some unbelievable magnets.

But anyway, it looks like these came apart, water got inside, then it froze, and then it shoved out, some of this stuff came apart.

And then when they got some heat down in there – to get the heat out so they can see what's inside this thing, you know, what kind of machinery is here, what kind of control surfaces are here – it went back together.

Pete: And there were no . . . You know, there wasn't . . . There weren't places that were bent, like permanently bent.

David: Were there individual quarters, living quarters, for the people in the ship?

Pete: Again, that was out of my time. That was later, much later.

Pete: I mean, they played with that thing for a long time. And we had a little hole that you could . . . it was like trying to climb into the Lunar Lander, you know, 3½ miles. Ha, ha.

David: Ha, ha.

Pete: I know that there were several people hired who had been contortionists, trying to get into some of the interior stuff.

David: So you said that you did have more contact with what was on the second layer?

David: Well, let's get into that a little bit. Now, tell us first of all, is there any relationship between the ship at the bottom and the ship on the second layer? Were they . . .

Pete: They were extraterrestrial.

Pete: That's about the maximum thing in common. I mean, they were probably, at least that one, was powered with . . . it had some anti-gravity in it.

David: The second one, you mean?

Pete: The second one. It had the same rotating masses and electromagnetic rotating, electromagnetic counter-rotating, electromagnetic fields.

And I guess the one that's there today, again, is another one I know almost nothing about.

David: What do you mean 'the one that's there today'?

Pete: Well, there are three layers of these things.

Pete: Three crashes. And strangely one's down about a mile, and one is about two miles, and one's about three miles.

David: Hm. So tell us a little bit about what was discovered with the second craft. Was it a newer . . . I'm assuming . . .

Pete: Oh, much far different. It came from a whole different part of the universe, I'm sure.

Pete: There were things that were similar, which told me that there was probably commercial traffic/communication between those societies.

David: Hm. Okay.

Name:	3_Pete_and_David.png
Views:	189
Size:	1.32 MB
ID:	35751

Pete: And wholly different controls. Those people had three fingers, so you had a place that your hand would fit into an indentation in a control surface. And it was . . . You had two thumbs, opposing thumbs, one on either side, and a main finger.

Pete: And we can later get into how that got me going on the Tower of Babel and what got confused, but we now have five fingers. We have five fingers specifically because we were confused with counting in tens.

David: If these people had three fingers, are you saying that they used base 6 in their calculations?

Pete: I have a dear personal friend of many, many years – 30, 40 years – who is just about to publish a book. And we show a base 6 mathematics in which 99% of all of our mathematics is proven absolutely wrong.

David: Did we inherit this system from them, this base 6 system, do you think?

Pete: I think that that was a good part of why my friend has been examining the base 6 system now for about 13 years.

Pete: I don't think they . . . They not only didn't teach us that, what they did was gave us five fingers from three, or they gave us five fingers from six.

And when you look at the words that I've seen written – this goes back 67,000 years – when I see the words that were written, I can't tell in translation whether it was three or six.

David: So we have this interesting time counting system where there's 60 seconds in a minute, 60 minutes in an hour, 24 hours in a day. A lot of this stuff would be called a sexagesimal type of system. So there's a lot of 6's in the time system.

I'm wondering, is that related to this inheritance that we got?

Pete: It's in everything. Remember, I told you the universe was tiled with six-sided tiles?

David: Yeah, it has to do with sacred geometry.

Pete: There are three universes: body, mind, spirit; Father, Son, Holy Ghost. It's all over, everywhere.

And if we use a mathematical system based on 6's, everything changes. Pi instead of becoming a long, long, billion long, random number, becomes just a simple series of groups of three.

David: Are you saying that if we look at something like pi, where right now 3.14159 that just goes on and on, does that become more like an integer if you do it in base 6?

Pete: Absolutely.

David: Okay. Do you still get decimal points?

Pete: And there's no such thing as infinity.

David: Hmm. Really?

Pete: Don't have to go there.

David: What would happen to pi if we did it in base 6, in this special math you're saying?

Pete: Well, from a practical standpoint, look where we've got in using pi as, you know, 3.1415 . . . you know?

Pete: Is it practical once you get past a certain point? You know, you're in billionths of an inch. You're smaller than the dimensions of the atoms that you're making things out of for machining and stuff.

So in that respect, that's, you know, it's okay. It's nice to know. But in the respect of where that leads us in astronomical dimensions and shapes and distances – very important.

I mean, you go out 700 light years, and one billionth of a degree is going to put you off a half a billion miles.

David: Sure. So let's get back to the chair, now. You said that these beings had three fingers. You said two of them were like thumbs and that they went into indentations.

David: Could you give us any more information about how they were actually able to control the ship from there?

Pete: Well, that was my job, was figuring out control and how was this thing controlled? And it wasn't a chair. It was actually a panel that kind of dropped off so that . . . They had arms somewhat like ours, I guess. So it dropped off.

And so you have a thing that your hands would have just fit right into, down into it. And then there was a clamp that came over about where an elbow would be. It would be a longer forearm. Anyway, it went down in and held it there.

So there were some stress forces, or they wouldn't have had a clamp there. And not a whole lot, because it wasn't a heavy duty clamp and a long thing like a cath.

David: Real quick, were the fingers longer than ours?

Pete: Yes, oh, much larger. Much larger!

Pete: Probably that long. [Pete spreads his index fingers apart to show a distance of about eight inches.]

David: Wow! Okay.

Pete: And the shorter fingers on the sides.

David: I'm not understanding, though, how they controlled the ship.

Pete: Well, they moved their fingers.

David: What would that do?

Pete: Every single thing to control a ship, everything.

David: Okay. Wow!

Pete: Yeah. And those units that it fit in were like a one-sided glove. The actual unit moved as well as the fingers, so you had a lot more control parameters.

And one of them stabilized, one of them did the tilt, speed or slow down, speed.

David: Were you able to tell how many joints they had in their fingers?

Pete: From what I looked at, I would say they probably were more like a . . . built like a worm or a snake, rather than with joints. But my understanding, from what I've seen, was they had joints in them.

David: If these beings have three fingers, and you said that there is a theory that we have five fingers, did they somehow modify our DNA on purpose?

Pete: That's what the Tower of Babel was all about. I got seeing what this mathematician/philosopher that I worked with . . . I got seeing . . . And then from things I've noticed in the past, because I try to be a good observer, when things I saw in the past, the Tower of Babel and confusing the languages didn't make sense to me.

So much happened when that happened, when that occurred – at the time that occurred – far more than changing the language.

David: All right, let me say something dumb, just so everybody, even the kids who watch this, will understand this – because we do have kids eight years old, and I'm not saying they're dumb, but they might not have heard about the Tower of Babel.

So the idea is that at one time, everyone spoke the same language, could talk to each other. And then something happened that caused us to have separate languages and be spread apart?

Pete: Not at all.

David: Could you explain what the Tower of Babel was?

Pete: It was exactly the other way around.

David: Oh!

Pete: Everybody, every different race, came from light years, or millions or more light years from each other. They all had totally different languages.

We had a predominant language on Earth – different story. We had a number of aliens on Earth. And like we learn to speak . . . In Africa, there's a kind of a common language. Swahili is a common language.

David: So you're saying there was an attempt to make a common language for all these extraterrestrial immigrants on Earth?

Pete: That's a natural thing.

David: Well, how did this relate to five fingers?

Pete: That's where I'm coming.

Pete: I just need to get there.

Pete: Okay. So I got looking at the Tower of Babel, which was supposed to have confused our languages. That didn't make any scientific or mathematical sense to me whatsoever.

So I said, where am I going to learn? Well, I know that the Vatican Library contains 80% of the Tower of . . . or the Great Library of Alexandria, the part that didn't burn. I know they have books that go back 72,000 years that are much more technical than the books today. We still haven't been able to figure out how to read many of those.

But we've gone through a number of different groups of people that were here on the Earth, running the Earth, living here. And so I said, what I need to do is look at what happened at the Tower of Babel, because it didn't make sense.

So what I found out was, what they didn't . . . they altered some parts of the language. Yes, they confused some of them. But they also . . . The main thing they did was changed the counting base.

And that made all the sense in the world, because you can do things with 0 through 5 mathematics. You can do things with that, that are totally different than anything you can do without that. And it's very subtle, but it's so totally important. It changes everything scientifically – everything.

David: So are you saying that the development of five fingers, in some way, threw us off from this ideal mathematics?

Pete: Totally threw us off, because you can use either 3 or you can use 6 – it's just two 3's.

Pete: So we have two 5's, so we go to 10.

David: Was this . . . Do you think that this . . . If this decision was made to give us five fingers, do you think that was done voluntarily?

Pete: No, it wasn't done voluntarily. They simply changed us – boom!

David: Okay. And why would they want to confuse people on Earth? What would be the goal?

Pete: Because man, or sentient beings' personal philosophy, is pretty much the same. We all started out trying to survive somewhere.

And so we needed to have survival mechanisms. And then we came up with mathematics. And we needed to have mathematics in order to do the engineering and things, so forth, things that we've done.

You can do that with any base, set of base numbers.

Pete: Like all of our digital world is base 2, 0 and 1.

David: Can you tell us, what is so special about the number 3? What is it about 3 that makes it so intrinsic to this number system?

Pete: Okay. We know, as best I know, nothing about the informational world. The informational world is the structure of the world we live in. It's the structure of the whole universe. Everything in the universe appears as 3's.

David: What are some examples?

Pete: Size, shape, gravity, travel, speed of light, light, electronics, you know, everything. EVERY SINGLE THING that's physical in the universe is based on 3's.

And I mean, everything, even to the point that, how many . . . like, if you . . . I've spent 10 years in the Marine Corps. And you learn that one person can control three people.

David: Hmm.

Pete: You have one platoon commander, and he has three squads. Each squad has three fire teams. Each fire team has three people.

And you'll find out, throughout history, you look at the structure of almost all churches, you have a pope, and then you have two bishops, you know, on and on, and on. And then they have sub-bishops. And it's everywhere.

And the tiling of the information of the universe is on six-sided tiles. It's like a soccer ball . . .

Pete: . . . which is three triangles to make a six-sided device. So you can use 3's, 6's, 12's.

You look at, say, just take our . . . take the last number. It isn't 10, it's 9. 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9.

Pete: You look at 9. 9 times 1 is 9, two 3's. 2 times 9 is 2, six 3's. Six 3/s add up to what? 9.

Two 3's add up to what? 9. Take 5. 45, 5 and 4 is 9.

David: Yeah.

Pete: You take 9 times 7 is 63. 6 and 3 is 9.

So it's very interesting how that spreads as the base net, like we're woven onto a net. And the whole net is based in 3. Everywhere you see a junction on six-sided . . . take six-sided tiles. Everywhere those sides of those tiles line up, you have a junction of three things. Every junction has three things coming together.

David: I'm curious about whether this has anything to do with fractal mathematics? Because when you zoom in on that Mandelbrot set, you keep going in and you keep seeing the same structure appearing again and again.

Pete: Yes, and you'll see that it's all six-sided once you get to the base of it.

David: Ah! Do you have any idea what Tesla said about the number 3?

Pete: My grandfather was Tesla's right-hand man at Colorado Springs, here. And I have all that information, was taught it from the time I was a child. And, yes, Tesla knew this.

Tesla was one hell of an engineer, but he also was obviously visited.

Pete: But he understood it, which, for them was unfortunate. But that's . . . Ha, ha.

And for us, he scared the hell out of us, and so he was put against his whole life.

David: Hmm. All right. Well, that's all the time we have for in this episode. There's still a lot more to talk about regarding Antarctica, and this fascinating story about the number 3, and people who may have naturally counted that way because that was built into their physiology.

All that and more is going to be coming up in a future episode of “Cosmic Disclosure”. I'm here with Pete Peterson. And I thank you for watching.
    Last edited by Andrew_K; 25th July 2017 at 21:51. Reason: Title

39. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Andrew_K For This Post:

7alon (6th September 2017), Czarek (26th July 2017), East Sun (6th August 2017), Ron Mauer Sr (25th July 2017), Spellbound (25th July 2017)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 9 of 10 FirstFirst 1 9 10 LastLast