+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 1 3 8 LastLast

Thread: 'Skyfish' of NASA tether incident Don Juan's 'mudshadows'?

1. Link to Post #41
    United States Avalon Member DNA's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 27,740 times in 4,314 posts

Default Re: 'Skyfish' of NASA tether incident Don Juan's 'mudshadows'?

Quote Posted by Rahkyt (here)
    This is directly in line with my contention that even physicl ETs must be affected by these non-material entities. The modus operandi of the Fliers, "they gave us their mind", express emotional ranges that seem to run the gamut of the extra-terrestrial species much the same way as they do in humanity. Perhaps they have another name for them, or perhaps they are 'not allowed' to talk about them to humans or, perhaps their multi-dimensional awarenesses have found effective ways to deal with them.
    The best short story I have ever read ( The Mound Free PDF )By HP Lovecraft gave me some insight into this whole thing. It's strange how fiction can point you in directions like this. The story centers around a anthropologist/archeologist who goes to Oklahoma to survey a living myth, one easily viewed by anyone who wishes to see it. The story centers around a haunted hill, that is frequented by two spectral apparitions each and every night. The phantasmagorical beings emmanate a blue light and can be seen from the town. Folks have long since desisted in attempting to explore the mound and it's mysteries because of a series of unfortunate events that have befallen those who have tried.

The visiting archeologist starts by interviewing the local native population living on a reservation near by. The scientist was told that there exists an underground civilization, a race of beings very advanced and that they don't take kindly to people snooping into their domain. He states the ghosts are sentrys, guarding the entrance to this civilization.

The pertinent information is this, the scientist recovers a manuscript in spanish, written by one of the members of the cortez expedition who were searching for the famed lost city of gold.
    And it is now stated in the story, that these underground dwellers were remnents of the lost continent of Atlantis, and that they chose "to live underground because of a race of invisible demons that arrived on the earth from outter space, and that any man living above ground would be infected by them and thus become as a demon himself".

2. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to DNA For This Post:

161803398 (19th December 2011), ajyana (11th January 2012), christian (12th December 2011), Flash (12th December 2011), luminuma (12th December 2011), Maknocktomb (13th December 2011), Mark (12th December 2011), truth4me (19th December 2011)

3. Link to Post #42
    Thanks
    Thanked 53,692 times in 8,940 posts

Quote Posted by jorr lundstrom (here)
    Here is an interview with this guy and a little speeded Laura Eisenhover.

Here is more on the Archons

https://projectavalon.net/forum4/show...luminous-child
    Very interesting video, but I must say that Laura Eisenhower is about impossible to follow for non native speakers. This is lightspeed talking lol! I rarely have to pay so close attention in English anymore, as I had to here, and as she constantly moved, I could not follow her lips either in order to get some help!

I will have to listen again, not because I could not grasp the ideas, but because I could not grasp the speed - wish telepathy was here right now!. Everything seems to easily tie in though from everything I had read, heard, listened from years back, encompassing spirituality, psychology, science, religions, politics and more.

Very interesting vid altogether
    Last edited by Flash; 12th December 2011 at 04:06.

4. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Flash For This Post:

DNA (12th December 2011), luminuma (12th December 2011), Mark (12th December 2011), modwiz (12th December 2011), ponda (12th December 2011)

5. Link to Post #43
    United States Avalon Member Mark's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 24,463 times in 2,850 posts

Quote Posted by DNA (here)
    The pertinent information is this, the scientist recovers a manuscript in spanish, written by one of the members of the cortez expedition who were searching for the famed lost city of gold. And it is now stated in the story, that these underground dwellers were remnents of the lost continent of Atlantis, and that they chose "to live underground because of a race of invisible demons that arrived on the earth from outter space, and that any man living above ground would be infected by them and thus become as a demon himself".
    Excellent. And there is a section of the book, The Active Side of Infinity where Don Juan is explaining the presence of the Flyers and he states:

Quote The sorcerers of ancient Mexico saw the predator. They called it the flyer because it leaps through the air. It is not a pretty sight. It is a big shadow, impenetrably dark, a black shadow that jumps through the air. Then, it lands flat on the ground. The sorcerers of ancient Mexico were quite ill at ease with the idea of when it made its appearance on Earth. They reasoned that man must have been a complete being at one point, with stupendous insights, feats of awareness that are mythological legends nowadays. And then everything seems to disappear, and we have now a sedated man.
    This implies that man was present when the Flyer came. But the Gnostics state that the Archons have been present since the "earliet formation of the solar system".

6. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Mark For This Post:

christian (12th December 2011), DNA (12th December 2011), luminuma (12th December 2011), ponda (12th December 2011)

7. Link to Post #44
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,559 times in 1,013 posts

Quote toad said:

Sounds like a self fulfilling proposition. Naturally I'm highly skeptical. I should however disclaim the fact that I truly believe there are entities out there, call it spirits/souls/ghosts/Multidimensional Non - Organic beings/Djin/etc... I've had some highly intense experiences with a lil known compound called n,n-dmt, the same compound utilized in alot of amazonian tribes via a brew called ayahuasca. The experiences I was left with shattered most of what I felt about this universe, and left me touched in a way I can't really begin to describe. Have any of you experimented with n,n-dmt or aya?

No i haven't any experience with ayahuasca but i've had a fair bit of experience with some aspects of what some might call paranormal activity.From some of what i've seen,felt and heard anything is possible.i look on the experiences as lessons and that i was shown or given these experiences to learn from them.Also since the activity started i've had some unusual dreams many of which are negative so i assume that there might be a connection between the activity and the dreams.

8. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to ponda For This Post:

DNA (12th December 2011), luminuma (12th December 2011)

9. Link to Post #45
    Language
    English
    Thanks

This implies that man was present when the Flyer came. But the Gnostics state that the Archons have been present since the "earliest formation of the solar system".
    I hear what you are saying. But let's remember that we don't know if the Archons are in fact a non-organic race as Castaneda describes his fliers. In fact, the Archons themselves may be a race of beings influenced by the fliers as well, and well, if they have the mind of the fliers, in effect they would be the fliers.

I'm never assuming any of this stuff is concrete I just open dialogues for consideration. For instance, Drunvellow Melchezidek states that the original earth human was capable of incredible things we can now only dream of. The poeple of MU and Atlantis. He states that a contingent of Martians with advanced technology came to earth and opened a portal when they attempted to create a false merkaba, a technological merkaba. This opened a portal and allowed dark astral entities to invade earth, causing sickness, lower life spans and man losing his abbilities that were once a birth right.

Might the archons be those martians, actual physical entities, not in fact the fliers? I'm just speculating.

10. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to DNA For This Post:

christian (12th December 2011), luminuma (12th December 2011), Mark (12th December 2011), modwiz (12th December 2011)

11. Link to Post #46
    Thanks

I'm never assuming any of this stuff is concrete I just open dialogues for consideration. For instance, Drunvellow Melchezidek states that the original earth human was capable of incredible things we can now only dream of. The poeple of MU and Atlantis. He states that a contingent of Martians with advanced technology came to earth and opened a portal when they attempted to create a false merkaba, a technological merkaba. This opened a portal and allowed dark astral entities to invade earth, causing sickness, lower life spans and man losing his abbilities that were once a birth right.

Might the archons be those martians, actual physical entities, not in fact the fliers? I'm just speculating.
    Granted, re the speculative aspect, that is all we are doing, in essence, it is all a thought exercise based upon the available information we have to work with. That contention of Drunvalo's stayed with me for a long time, I'm not even sure where I got it from waaaay back in the day, probably it was him, because I was on the Merkaba meditation kick for a long time till I read somewhere that it was twisted somehow. There are some cartoons somebody made of this idea somewhere on this site from YT. The information from the Nag Hammadi is sparse. As someone stated, all of those Gnostic's information was destroyed unless some is somewhere down in the Vatican vaults. It is unclear whether the Archons are both physical and astral. But since the Nag Hammadi gives prescriptions pertaining to how to banish them on the astral plane, in the lucid dreaming state, they have abilities that are extra-sensory in nature. If the Archons are also the Watchers, then the correlations between so many traditions just clicks into place with Annunaki, Nagas, Naguals, on and on and on.

The underlying trend though in light of all of the endless details and names and material conditions is one of control, intimate knowledge and energy vampirism. That much, at least, is beyond speculation and can be drawn conclusively from the available evidence.

12. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Mark For This Post:

christian (12th December 2011), DNA (12th December 2011), luminuma (12th December 2011), modwiz (12th December 2011)

13. Link to Post #47
    Language
    English
    Thanks

This implies that man was present when the Flyer came. But the Gnostics state that the Archons have been present since the "earliest formation of the solar system".
    I hear what you are saying. But let's remember that we don't know if the Archons are in fact a non-organic race as Castaneda describes his fliers. In fact, the Archons themselves may be a race of beings influenced by the fliers as well, and well, if they have the mind of the fliers, in effect they would be the fliers.

This series of animated videos covers what I'm talking about with Drunvelo. This one in particular. It's an awesome series, very entertaining. Fast paced, very worth the watch.

Here is the thread Real History of Mankind & Rise of Atlantis
    In case you want to see what anyone else has written in connection to these videos.
    Last edited by DNA; 15th March 2013 at 20:48. Reason: youtube video needed to be replaced

14. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to DNA For This Post:

christian (12th December 2011), luminuma (12th December 2011), Mark (12th December 2011), modwiz (12th December 2011), yuhui (7th July 2012)

15. Link to Post #48
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Granted, re the speculative aspect, that is all we are doing, in essence, it is all a thought exercise based upon the available information we have to work with. That contention of Drunvalo's stayed with me for a long time, I'm not even sure where I got it from waaaay back in the day, probably it was him, because I was on the Merkaba meditation kick for a long time till I read somewhere that it was twisted somehow. There are some cartoons somebody made of this idea somewhere on this site from YT. The information from the Nag Hammadi is sparse. As someone stated, all of those Gnostic's information was destroyed unless some is somewhere down in the Vatican vaults. It is unclear whether the Archons are both physical and astral. But since the Nag Hammadi gives prescriptions pertaining to how to banish them on the astral plane, in the lucid dreaming state, they have abilities that are extra-sensory in nature. If the Archons are also the Watchers, then the correlations between so many traditions just clicks into place with Annunaki, Nagas, Naguals, on and on and on.

The underlying trend though in light of all of the endless details and names and material conditions is one of control, intimate knowledge and energy vampirism. That much, at least, is beyond speculation and can be drawn conclusively from the available evidence.
    I agree, I never knew what the hell to think of Drunvalo, I was introduced to him when I was a wee lad of 22, I was at a rave party hitting on this girl, we really hit it off, she had just moved to Phoenix from Sedona, and she had moved with her job, which was as a Nanny for this cat named Drunvalo Melchezidek. She was just appalled I didn't know who the guy was, so she gave me a copy of the Bob Frissal book "nothing in this book is true but it is exactly the way things are".

I have never known what to think about the guy either, but a series of synchronicities has led me to think he may very well be legit. Including but not limited to this being one of my absolute favorite songs in the world, and then I read the flower of life and I was like,,,wow,,,so that's what that song means.

Oh,,,and I had just found that cartoon thing and posted it right about the same time you posted what you said about it. When I read your post I laughed my ass off, I was like,,,cool,,,,we were both there on that.

16. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to DNA For This Post:

luminuma (12th December 2011), Mark (12th December 2011)

17. Link to Post #49
    Thanks

Something that Thomas Sheridan said in one of his interviews was that psychopaths seem to be able to recognize one another.He said that from his studies of them that when a psychopath enters a crowded room that their eyes start darting around the room quickly.This might imply that if there is a connection between psychopaths and psychic parasites that either the parasites can recognize other humans who have these attachments or that something else is using the parasite human connection so as to manipulate outcomes.

Here's a Thomas Sheridan Red Ice interview: http://www.redicecreations.com/radio...-tsheridan.mp3
    Last edited by ponda; 12th December 2011 at 06:17.

18. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to ponda For This Post:

DNA (12th December 2011), luminuma (12th December 2011), modwiz (12th December 2011)

19. Link to Post #50
    Thanks

I agree, I never knew what the hell to think of Drunvalo, I was introduced to him when I was a wee lad of 22, I was at a rave party hitting on this girl, we really hit it off, she had just moved to Phoenix from Sedona, and she had moved with her job, which was as a Nanny for this cat named Drunvalo Melchezidek. She was just appalled I didn't know who the guy was, so she gave me a copy of the Bob Frissal book "nothing in this book is true but it is exactly the way things are".
    Haha exactly. I had that book and that's probably where I knew this tale from. What a name for a cat. Imagine calling him home in the evenings???

Oh,,,and I had just found that cartoon thing and posted it right about the same time you posted what you said about it. When I read your post I laughed my ass off, I was like,,,cool,,,,we were both there on that.
    I did also. It's a great series of vids for folks coming into it for the first time or those who are familiar with it but want a refresher.

20. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Mark For This Post:

DNA (12th December 2011), luminuma (12th December 2011), modwiz (12th December 2011)

21. Link to Post #51
    Thanks
    Thanked 53,692 times in 8,940 posts

Neat video DNA

THis following one explains towards the end, where the archons would be coming from

22. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Flash For This Post:

DNA (12th December 2011), luminuma (12th December 2011), Mark (12th December 2011), ponda (12th December 2011)

23. Link to Post #52
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Quote Posted by ponda (here)
    Something that Thomas Sheridan said in one of his interviews was that psychopaths seem to able to recognize one another.He said that from his studies of them that when a psychopath enters a crowded room that their eyes start darting around the room quickly.This might imply that if there is a connection between psychopaths and psychic parasites that either the parasites can recognize other humans who have these attachments or that something else is using the parasite human connection so as to manipulate outcomes.

Here's a Thomas Sheridan Red Ice interview: http://www.redicecreations.com/radio...-tsheridan.mp3
    Wow,,,that makes a whole lot of sense really.
    This opens the door to the intriguing discussian of multiple parastic layers existing and manifesting from the astral.
    Parasitic Non-Organic Multidimensional Beings

24. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to DNA For This Post:

christian (12th December 2011), luminuma (12th December 2011), modwiz (12th December 2011), ponda (12th December 2011)

25. Link to Post #53
    Thanks

Quote DNA said;

Wow,,,that makes a whole lot of sense really.
    This opens the door to the intriguing discussian of multiple parastic layers existing and manifesting from the astral.
    Yeah it might explain why the world is in the state that it is and how 'they' appear to control everything and always get away with it.The elite,illuminati,et's etc might all have inter-tangled strings attached to them that go up to the archons and beyond.

26. The Following User Says Thank You to ponda For This Post:

luminuma (12th December 2011)

27. Link to Post #54
    Morocco Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 45,191 times in 5,447 posts

Something that Thomas Sheridan said in one of his interviews was that psychopaths seem to able to recognize one another.He said that from his studies of them that when a psychopath enters a crowded room that their eyes start darting around the room quickly.This might imply that if there is a connection between psychopaths and psychic parasites that either the parasites can recognize other humans who have these attachments or that something else is using the parasite human connection so as to manipulate outcomes.

I think the body is a disguise. The 'real' occupant is looking for others of its own species. Psychopaths as non-humans is a meme I would like to firmly implant. They know it and so should we. The whole entitlement thing is a big red flag.

28. Link to Post #55
    Thanks

[QUOTE=modwiz;377928]
    I think the body is a disguise. The 'real' occupant is looking for others of its own species. Psychopaths as non-humans is a meme I would like to firmly implant. They know it and so should we. The whole entitlement thing is a big red flag.
    Hm. Organic Portals maybe? I know it's been discussed here many times but the true non-human aspect of it has never really been addressed.

29. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Mark For This Post:

30. Link to Post #56
    Morocco Unsubscribed
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Flash (here)
    Quote Posted by jorr lundstrom (here)
    Here is an interview with this guy and a little speeded Laura Eisenhover.

Here is more on the Archons

https://projectavalon.net/forum4/show...luminous-child
    Very interesting video, but I must say that Laura Eisenhower is about impossible to follow for non native speakers. This is lightspeed talking lol! I rarely have to pay so close attention in English anymore, as I had to here, and as she constantly moved, I could not follow her lips either in order to get some help!

I will have to listen again, not because I could not grasp the ideas, but because I could not grasp the speed - wish telepathy was here right now!. Everything seems to easily tie in though from everything I had read, heard, listened from years back, encompassing spirituality, psychology, science, religions, politics and more.

Very interesting vid altogether
    I sympathize with you about her rate of talking. What she has to say is monumental. That half hour of hers is one of the best half hours of information and inspiration I have ever heard. Whatever effort you have to put forth, Flash, will be well worth it IMO. Unless the material is not where you go.

31. Link to Post #57
    Morocco Unsubscribed
    Thanks

[QUOTE=Rahkyt;377930]
    Quote Posted by modwiz (here)
    Hm. Organic Portals maybe? I know it's been discussed here many times but the true non-human aspect of it has never really been addressed.
    Yes, so I am addressing it to stay ahead of a rapidly moving situation. I know how radical that statement is, but I am not alone and I think it pivotal to 'get' it. Some of these possessions are generational now and it is sinking into the DNA coding. Probably hiding a traceable footprint in the 'junk DNA'. The stuff 'scientists are clueless about so they call it junk, like their science,lol.

32. Link to Post #58
    Thanks

Quote modwiz said:

Psychopaths as non-humans is a meme I would like to firmly implant

Yes well it definitely is possible but proving it might be difficult.I still suspect that souled humans could be controlled/influenced by these parasites and not even be aware of it and yet not be psychopathic.I think that there might be a connection between elite bloodlines and say parasitic/demonic/astral control as well.
    Last edited by ponda; 12th December 2011 at 05:31.

33. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to ponda For This Post:

34. Link to Post #59
    Thanks

Quote Posted by modwiz (here)
    Yes, so I am addressing it to stay ahead of a rapidly moving situation. I know how radical that statement is, but I am not alone and I think it pivotal to 'get' it. Some of these possessions are generational now and it is sinking into the DNA coding. Probably hiding a traceable footprint in the 'junk DNA'. The stuff 'scientists are clueless about so they call it junk, like their science,lol.
    What do you think of the Russian research on junk dna? That it is actually where language comes from and is utilized and not really somnolent? Laura KJ and the research they speak of equate the OPs to almost 50% of the population. Another race. They say that it is the difference between the christian "wheat and the tares" prophecy. They also evoke Gurdjieff and Ouspensky in corroboration.

There is evidence that those who are capable of "spirit possession" may also have the same dna type as those we consider to be Illuminati and capable of being accessed extra-dimensionally by ultra-dimensional entities. This might include priests and priestesses of indigenous religions who are "born" to be seers and shamans What do you think of that?

35. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Mark For This Post:

christian (12th December 2011), DNA (12th December 2011), luminuma (12th December 2011), modwiz (12th December 2011)

36. Link to Post #60
    Thanks

Quote Rahkyt said;

Yeah they have been described as an intra-species predator

37. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to ponda For This Post:

luminuma (12th December 2011), Mark (12th December 2011), modwiz (12th December 2011)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 1 3 8 LastLast