+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Lots of earth movement right now

1. Link to Post #1
    United States Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 18,734 times in 2,089 posts

Default Lots of earth movement right now

I've been reading about several news stories of lots of activity happening on the earth, record number of active volcanoes, earthquake swarm in the canary islands , land raising up in the Mississippi river just like it did back in the 1800's prior to when the new Madrid blew. Then there's that Hindu preacher from India who back 5 years ago predicted the US would get hit back to back with hurricanes- specifically Houston and then predicted the new Madrid would go and yes even the Zetas are saying when the quakes in Mexico stop then the pressure will be transferred to the new Madrid fault zone. All of these topics I am speaking about have risen up in the last week. Anybody else catching this ? Thanks in advance!

2. The Following 16 Users Say Thank You to pyrangello For This Post:

ALLARON (13th October 2017), Bruno (11th October 2017), Franny (10th October 2017), heretogrow (10th October 2017), Inversion (10th October 2017), jjjones (11th October 2017), justntime2learn (14th October 2017), Kate (12th October 2017), KiwiElf (11th October 2017), Michelle Marie (10th October 2017), Noelle (10th October 2017), pueblo (10th October 2017), Sequoia (10th October 2017), Star Tsar (10th October 2017), Sunny (11th October 2017), tessie999 (13th October 2017)

3. Link to Post #2
    United States Avalon Member Michelle Marie's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 17,097 times in 2,584 posts

Default Re: Lots of earth movement right now

What about the fires?

http://www.sfgate.com/bayarea/articl...f-12266922.php

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=0bYu649MuQo

We have had a lot of fires in California and Oregon.

Is this related to other disasters/cataclysms?

It seems so...
    Last edited by Michelle Marie; 10th October 2017 at 22:19. Reason: Addition
    ~*~ "The best way to predict the future is to create it." - Peter Drucker ~*~ “To laugh often and much; to win the respect of intelligent people and the affection of children...to leave the world a better place...to know even one life has breathed easier because you have lived. This is to have succeeded.” -Ralph Waldo Emerson ~*~ "Creative minds always have been known to survive any kind of bad training." - Anna Freud ~*~

4. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Michelle Marie For This Post:

ALLARON (13th October 2017), Bruno (11th October 2017), Foxie Loxie (11th October 2017), jjjones (11th October 2017), justntime2learn (11th October 2017), KiwiElf (11th October 2017), pyrangello (11th October 2017), Star Tsar (10th October 2017), Sunny (11th October 2017)

5. Link to Post #3
    Philippines Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 13,266 times in 2,725 posts

Quote Posted by pyrangello (here)
    Then there's that Hindu preacher from India who back 5 years ago predicted the US would get hit back to back with hurricanes- specifically Houston and then predicted the new Madrid would go and yes even the Zetas are saying when the quakes in Mexico stop then the pressure will be transferred to the new Madrid fault zone. All of these topics I am speaking about have risen up in the last week. Anybody else catching this ? Thanks in advance!
    Just a thought , predictions can be pick up randomly and turn into reality with HAARP and the likes, that way it becomes a natural occurrence.

6. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Bubu For This Post:

Bruno (11th October 2017), Foxie Loxie (11th October 2017), jjjones (11th October 2017), justntime2learn (13th October 2017), KiwiElf (11th October 2017), Michelle Marie (10th October 2017), pyrangello (11th October 2017)

7. Link to Post #4
    United States Avalon Member Michelle Marie's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 17,097 times in 2,584 posts

Quote Posted by Bubu (here)
    Quote Posted by pyrangello (here)
    Then there's that Hindu preacher from India who back 5 years ago predicted the US would get hit back to back with hurricanes- specifically Houston and then predicted the new Madrid would go and yes even the Zetas are saying when the quakes in Mexico stop then the pressure will be transferred to the new Madrid fault zone. All of these topics I am speaking about have risen up in the last week. Anybody else catching this ? Thanks in advance!
    Just a thought , predictions can be pick up randomly and turn into reality with HAARP and the likes, that way it becomes a natural occurrence.
    Yes...whose program or agenda do we buy into and give our attention to?

In my inner world I focus on the Divine Plan and send my deepest thoughts and feelings on that. The other agendas we can keep in the periphery to stay awake and aware. My actions also reflect the part I play in the Divine Plan. My contribution is to raise awareness through my events and literature. Events are current. Much literature/curriculum in the works.

It's the focus and emotions that count, plus intention, vibrational attenment, will power, and imagination. We're getting there--Universal cooperation.

In harmony,
    MM
    ~*~ "The best way to predict the future is to create it." - Peter Drucker ~*~ “To laugh often and much; to win the respect of intelligent people and the affection of children...to leave the world a better place...to know even one life has breathed easier because you have lived. This is to have succeeded.” -Ralph Waldo Emerson ~*~ "Creative minds always have been known to survive any kind of bad training." - Anna Freud ~*~

8. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Michelle Marie For This Post:

ALLARON (13th October 2017), Bruno (11th October 2017), Foxie Loxie (11th October 2017), Jayke (11th October 2017), justntime2learn (11th October 2017), KiwiElf (11th October 2017), pyrangello (11th October 2017), tessie999 (13th October 2017), wondering (13th October 2017)

9. Link to Post #5
    United States Avalon Member ghostrider's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 28,794 times in 6,634 posts

America will be a country of total destruction, reaching proportions barely imaginable to human beings ... predicted by Enoch, Quetzel, Jeremiah, and Edward Meier ... We are going to see volcanism like never before, the side of La Palma (west side) is going to break off into the ocean creating a tsunami that will effect many lives ... the plejaren suggested grading down the west side to lessen the affect but leaders, are not smart enough to follow the advice of the watchers ...
    Raiding the Matrix One Mind at a Time ...

10. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to ghostrider For This Post:

bluestflame (13th October 2017), Bruno (11th October 2017), KiwiElf (11th October 2017), pyrangello (11th October 2017)

11. Link to Post #6
    Thanks

Dutchsinse stated today the earth had 6 quakes register over 6 on the Richter scale in the last 24 hours, the receding water anomalies around the globe are also getting a lot of attention.Where is the water going,ocean coasts, parts of the Mississippi? That Hindu guy video surfaced on stan deyo.com predicting multiple hurricanes and specifically listed Houston from some 5 years ago. I will say this , I have Been watching the daily earthquake site for the last 10 yes. Just from an observation standpoint the 24 hour quake count is running much much higher than years ago and the increase in volume is staying consistent and on an ever increasing slow gradual uptick for the last 18 months or so,add that to the mix of some 30 plus volcanoes showing some activity, we are certainly in some interesting times.

12. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to pyrangello For This Post:

Bruno (11th October 2017), Foxie Loxie (11th October 2017), justntime2learn (14th October 2017), Kate (12th October 2017), KiwiElf (11th October 2017), onevoice (11th October 2017), StandingWave (11th October 2017), Sunny (11th October 2017), tessie999 (13th October 2017), wnlight (13th October 2017)

13. Link to Post #7
    Thanks

https://apnews.com/551c726fb55644b9b...-seismic-peril

The horseshoe-shaped string of active volcanos bounding the Pacific Ocean has lived up to its “Ring of Fire” name in the past month, sparking mass evacuations in Indonesia and Vanuatu and now setting parts of southwestern Japan on edge. The 450 or so volcanos that make up the “Ring of Fire” are an outline of where the massive Pacific Plate is grinding against other plates that form the Earth’s crust, creating a 40,000-kilometer (25,000-mile) -long zone prone to frequent earthquakes and eruptions.

14. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to pyrangello For This Post:

Foxie Loxie (12th October 2017), justntime2learn (13th October 2017), Sunny (13th October 2017), tessie999 (13th October 2017)

15. Link to Post #8
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,184 times in 189 posts

Interesting that this thread was posted on the 10th of October.
    Yes, it seems that there have recently been a lot more earth movements.
    I've noticed and seen not only natural occurrences around earth, but also more political and social activities.
    There seems to be another shift that happened on that day, on a personal to a global scale.

I was in Barcelona this past weekend, witnessed the demonstration by the Catalans claiming their independence from Spain. On the evening of the 10th, the leader of Catalonia had signed the document to declare their independence. People there have been giving so much of their energy for this, screaming and shouting on streets with the Catalan flags. There have been civil wars in past historical years, I just hope things will progress in a peaceful way and that they will win their independence.

I was supposed to fly home from Barcelona on the 10th, but then the French air traffic control had gone on strike since the day before, and got stuck there for an extra night. According to reporters, about 450,000 people across Europe got stranded due to flight cancellations, I think some people are still held up as I write this now. It's been a big mess.

Then on top of that, I had few long awaited people and few unexpected people get in contact with me throughout that day. It came flooding into me all at once, it was so strange how this could happen. It really took me by surprise, I'm still trying to digest everything from what's been communicated.

I lost my appetite as I was finding my way back from Barcelona, not that I didn't have access to buying food in stores, but just couldn't get myself to eat for over 30 hours. I still feel resistant to ingesting much food, I don't know why.

It seems that we are to raise more awareness on what's happening to the world and to us humans at the moment, that it's a very desperate time of changes. It's surely a very cleansing and healing process through the fasting experience for me, letting go of the negative, which then strengthens the positive.
    Remember that all is One. -Edgar Cayce

16. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Omi For This Post:

Bill Ryan (4th November 2017), Bruno (13th October 2017), Foxie Loxie (13th October 2017), pyrangello (17th October 2017)

17. Link to Post #9
    France On Sabbatical
    Thanks
    Thanked 95,891 times in 15,481 posts

SOTT Earth Changes Summary - September 2017: Extreme Weather, Planetary Upheaval, Meteor Fireballs

Sott.net
    Wed, 11 Oct 2017 20:41 UTC

September was yet another extremely violent month from an 'earth changes' point of view.

A series of class X solar flares seem to have been the harbingers of unprecedented natural phenomena, in both quantity and intensity.

Two historic earthquakes hit Mexico causing more than 300 deaths, destroying hundreds of buildings and damaging thousands more.

The 2017 Atlantic hurricane season is among the top 10 most active in history, and it's not over yet. So far, the real shocker was three hurricanes at the same time, two of which, Irma & Maria, tore a swath of destruction through the Caribbean and into central Florida.

Unseasonable snow and cold temperatures also hit Northern Europe and the US northern States this September, while oversized hail, heavy rains and flooding also pounded Europe, South Asia and Africa.

Check it out below, and thanks for watching and don't forget to like and subscribe so you don't miss the ongoing drama!

Watch it on Sott.net's Vimeo channel:
    Music used: 'Escape from the Temple' by Per Kiilstofte. Licensed under Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International
    To understand what's going on, check out our book explaining how all these events are part of a natural climate shift, and why it's taking place now: Earth Changes and the Human-Cosmic Connection.

Check out previous installments in this series - now translated into multiple languages - and more videos from SOTT Media here, here, or here.

You can help us chronicle the signs by sending your video suggestions to sott@sott.net

Check out the other releases of 2017:
    Last edited by Hervé; 13th October 2017 at 14:09.
    "La réalité est un rêve que l'on fait atterrir" San Antonio AKA F. Dard

Troll-hood motto: Never, ever, however, whatsoever, to anyone, a point concede.

18. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Hervé For This Post:

Bruno (13th October 2017), fourty-two (14th October 2017), Foxie Loxie (13th October 2017), justntime2learn (13th October 2017), Nikola Tesla (18th October 2017), pyrangello (17th October 2017)

+ Reply to Thread