+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: John Lear alleges a holographic veil hides a civilization of 3 billion people on the moon

1. Link to Post #21
    Administrator Mark (Star Mariner)'s Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 35,769 times in 4,343 posts

Default Re: John Lear alleges a holographic veil hides a civilization of 3 billion people on the moon

Yes, it's completely daft. Even with a hologram 'keeping it all secret', there's virtually no magnetic field on the moon, which means no protection from radiation. Its small mass means virtually no gravity (1/6 of Earth's), and that means no atmosphere - which in turn means no oxygen that 3 billion people would need to breathe. There is no trace of carbon dioxide this huge population would have expired, and no methane produced. And no animals, no plants, no active ecosystem at all that would generate all of the above. Which means no food for 3 billion people to eat. What do they eat, lunar dust?

Occam's razor indeed, as Target says. This idea is almost as absurd as the flat earth.
    "When the power of love overcomes the love of power the world will know peace."
    ~ Jimi Hendrix

2. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Mark (Star Mariner) For This Post:

Cidersomerset (10th January 2018), Foxie Loxie (8th January 2018), muxfolder (8th January 2018), TargeT (8th January 2018)

3. Link to Post #22
    Thanks
    Thanked 21,123 times in 3,951 posts

Default Re: John Lear alleges a holographic veil hides a civilization of 3 billion people on the moon

Just my 2 cents worth here.

When it comes to illusion the best and deepest way is not an actual photon light image but metaphysical or frequency related add to that some drugs maybe.

We as humans think we see this and that when actually there is something else in plane sight.

So maybe not a physical light image illusion but a tampering with our minds

Another thing relating to our present level of technology/s
    We say this and that can't be done but who of us actually knows what they can do, who ever they are in this question.
    Last edited by Sunny-side-up; 8th January 2018 at 18:17.
    I'm a simple easy going guy that is very upset/sad with the worlds hidden controllers!
    We need LEADERS who bat from the HEART!
    Rise up above them Dark evil doers, not within anger but with LOVE

4. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Sunny-side-up For This Post:

Foxie Loxie (8th January 2018), guyres (9th January 2018), Noelle (10th January 2018)

5. Link to Post #23
    Thanks
    Thanked 459,480 times in 32,925 posts

Quote Posted by Sunny-side-up (here)
    Just my 2 cents worth here.

When it comes to illusion the best and deepest way is not an actual photon light image but metaphysical or frequency related add to that some drugs maybe.

We as humans think we see this and that when actually there is something else in plane sight.

So maybe not a physical light image illusion but a tampering with our minds
    So would that work when looking at a printed, high-resolution camera image, too?

6. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Bill Ryan For This Post:

Foxie Loxie (8th January 2018), Jean-Marie (8th January 2018), Michi (8th January 2018), Noelle (10th January 2018), Sunny-side-up (10th January 2018), TargeT (9th January 2018)

7. Link to Post #24
    Language
    Interlac
    Thanks
    Thanked 38,691 times in 13,806 posts

I love what John says about how we should be living our lives it is spot on!
    Last edited by Star Tsar; 8th January 2018 at 19:38.
    I for one will join in with anyone, I don't care what color you are as long as you want to change this miserable condition that exists on this Earth - Malcolm X / Tsar Of The Star

8. The Following User Says Thank You to Star Tsar For This Post:

Cidersomerset (10th January 2018)

9. Link to Post #25
    United States Avalon Member ghostrider's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 28,800 times in 6,634 posts

Mr.Lear openly admits working for the CIA... That should tell you everything you need to know... He may believe what he says but, there is no way of knowing if he has been the victim of impulse technology... The deep state is good at keeping people chasing rabbit holes that lead to nowhere... Just my take ...
    Raiding the Matrix One Mind at a Time ...

10. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to ghostrider For This Post:

Foxie Loxie (9th January 2018), guyres (9th January 2018), Matthew (9th January 2018), Mercedes (11th January 2018), TargeT (9th January 2018), we-R-one (10th January 2018)

11. Link to Post #26
    UK Moderator/Librarian/Administrator Tintin's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 47,767 times in 5,532 posts

Quote Posted by Jac0b (here)
    Wow. very interesting, thanks for sharing. I have heard various stories about both people and extraterrestrials existing on the Moon /having bases on the Moon in some form. I think I remember listening to lectures from Hoagland talk about various pods etc. hitting structures on the Moon as they descended (hitting something before they hit the ground, something like a forcefield - which could also of course serve as a sort of cloaking device). I have read from various sources about the hidden conversations the Apollo team had with NASA about finding extraterrestrials on the Moon - conversation picked up by hundreds of independent ham radio operators in the US (good site as source: http://www.v-j-enterprises.com/astro2.html) - the weirdest conversations are towards the bottom of the linked site.

But a whole civilization? That's news to me. I wouldn't discard it as impossible, but extraordinary claims require at least some evidence to back it up.
    John is always incredibly good value but some of his information, at least on spec, can seem pretty outlandish. Still, it shouldn't be dismissed completely out of hand although I absolutely do agree that some harder evidence would certainly help to cement the claims. 3 billion does seem fairly flaming huge too. Mind you, if the moon actually is a "spaceship", and why not indeed, then a more likely residence for its inhabitants would be inside the moon.

I can't immediately recall which descendants of which particular peoples on Earth today have shared this story (the Dogons?) but their legends - and legends always have their source in ancient fact and shared experience - state that there was a time in human history when there wasn't a moon; it arrived at some juncture. I'm assuming that any older records that speak of the sun "being eaten", outside of solar eclipses of course, might have been a reference to its arrival as well.

Anyway, it's all very intriguing stuff. How much are tickets so I can go and see for myself? And I actually mean that seriously, sort of. It would be more expedient to remote view there probably....

I've copied and printed the 'Conversations on the Moon' document and thanks for sharing that. Very helpful indeed

12. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Tintin For This Post:

Foxie Loxie (9th January 2018), Noelle (10th January 2018)

13. Link to Post #27
    Turkey Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,447 times in 216 posts

Sometimes I wonder, what might be the reason for some outright ridiculous/rubbish information that comes from people in alternative media? What might be the motive of saying "there are 3 billion people on the moon hiding behing holograms"? Any sane person can understand that if he/she says something like this he will be seriously ridiculed. So what's the purpose? Is it to discredit any alternative theory or wiev as rubbish? Is it to make people stay away from unofficial theories? I cant even say "is it to blur some truth" because this is NOT even blurring. So why, why... why?

Such information can only have one reaction from a lay person - and that is the reaction of B & B to Milli Vanilli!!

14. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Feritciva For This Post:

Amenjo (9th January 2018), Foxie Loxie (9th January 2018), TargeT (9th January 2018)

15. Link to Post #28
    United States On Sabbatical
    Thanks
    Thanked 53,662 times in 8,694 posts

Quote Posted by Star Tsar (here)
    The Venus fly trap has specific coloring that it's prey is drawn to as well....

The "infosphere" ( Internet, zeitgeist, etc..) is equatable to the Amazon... you are not walking around in a play ground supervised by authority figures, you are in the jungle; not everything in the jungle is looking out for your best interests. In fact, with most things it's the opposite.
    Last edited by TargeT; 9th January 2018 at 12:36.
    Hard times create strong men, Strong men create good times, Good times create weak men, Weak men create hard times.
    Where are you?

16. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to TargeT For This Post:

Foxie Loxie (9th January 2018), Mercedes (11th January 2018), Star Tsar (9th January 2018), Tintin (9th January 2018)

17. Link to Post #29
    Thanks
    Thanked 459,480 times in 32,925 posts

Quote Posted by Tintin Quarantino (here)
    John is always incredibly good value but some of his information, at least on spec, can seem pretty outlandish.
    Camelot witness Henry Deacon (Arthur Neumann) told me long go that John Lear's information was about 80% accurate.

What we're seeing here is smack in the middle of the 20% that's not.

18. The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to Bill Ryan For This Post:

Baby Steps (9th January 2018), drneglector (10th January 2018), findingneo (9th January 2018), Foxie Loxie (10th January 2018), Harley (10th January 2018), Mark (Star Mariner) (11th January 2018), skogvokter (11th January 2018), Star Tsar (9th January 2018), Sunny-side-up (10th January 2018), TargeT (9th January 2018), Tintin (9th January 2018), we-R-one (10th January 2018)

19. Link to Post #30
    Language
    Interlac
    Thanks
    Thanked 38,691 times in 13,806 posts

Quote Posted by TargeT (here)
    Quote Posted by Star Tsar (here)
    The Venus fly trap has specific coloring that it's prey is drawn to as well....

The "infosphere" ( Internet, zeitgeist, etc..) is equatable to the Amazon... you are not walking around in a play ground supervised by authority figures, you are in the jungle; not everything in the jungle is looking out for your best interests. In fact, with most things it's the opposite.
    Yes of course, bearing all this in mind a Lion must also maintain this pride in every sense of the word...

I for one will join in with anyone, I don't care what color you are as long as you want to change this miserable condition that exists on this Earth - Malcolm X / Tsar Of The Star

20. Link to Post #31
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Bill Ryan (here)
    John is always incredibly good value but some of his information, at least on spec, can seem pretty outlandish.
    Camelot witness Henry Deacon (Arthur Neumann) told me long go that John Lear's information was about 80% accurate.

What we're seeing here is smack in the middle of the 20% that's not.
    To be honest, I did wonder. What he's asserting does seem pretty crazy. Thanks for the steer here. A pinch of salt with the fries is definitely in order. I've listened to Henry (Arthur) before and he is pretty compelling too; has a ring of assuredness and calm assertion of actuality that I quite like.

21. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Tintin For This Post:

Bill Ryan (9th January 2018), Foxie Loxie (10th January 2018), Harley (10th January 2018)

22. Link to Post #32
    United States Avalon Member DNA's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 27,938 times in 4,332 posts

Quote Posted by ghostrider (here)
    Mr.Lear openly admits working for the CIA... That should tell you everything you need to know... He may believe what he says but, there is no way of knowing if he has been the victim of impulse technology... The deep state is good at keeping people chasing rabbit holes that lead to nowhere... Just my take ...
    OH my Gawd!
    When did this turn into a John Lear bashing session?
    This thread has turned into a punch bowl with a bunch of freaking turds in it.
    No thank you I'll pass.
    John Lear isn't doing that great, he certainly doesn't need this negative energy being streamed his way.
    JL has been going big picture before any of us here knew sh!t from shinola about what is going on.
    He also served as a repository for information when UFO whistle blowing was a real thing.

23. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to DNA For This Post:

Cidersomerset (10th January 2018), Tintin (10th January 2018)

24. Link to Post #33
    United States Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 8,827 times in 1,436 posts

John Lear is a rabbit hole I haven't had time to explore, but if he's ex-CIA, I'm left with the same opinion as yourself. Waste- of- time.... As many of us are learning, one never leaves the CIA, which means you are constantly guessing whether they're making up stories for the sole purpose of disinformation. Until integrity is restored in this reality, these individuals will be difficult to take seriously. Thanks for saving me some time.

Quote He also served as a repository for information when UFO whistle blowing was a real thing.
    Considering his CIA link, I bet he did! lol

“…And this is how this game is played, is that, a lot of these people are retired from the CIA, but as in Chase Brandon, who is one of the ‘magicians’, he said, It’s like Hotel California, you can check out but you can’t leave. And all CIA people continue to work under contract, they’re just no longer with the CIA and they do contract work.”- UFO researcher Grant Cameron said in an interview July 11, 2017.

25. Link to Post #34
    United States Avalon Member ghostrider's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 28,800 times in 6,634 posts

Relax, again its just my take ...I respect Mr Lear ... I would never be negative towards him ...Im just saying people that work for the CIA could be under mind control and not even know it, with implanted information to muddy the waters ...
    Raiding the Matrix One Mind at a Time ...

26. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to ghostrider For This Post:

Cidersomerset (10th January 2018), East Sun (10th January 2018), Foxie Loxie (10th January 2018), Noelle (10th January 2018), skogvokter (11th January 2018), Tintin (10th January 2018)

27. Link to Post #35
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Quote Posted by DNA (here)
    OH my Gawd!
    When did this turn into a John Lear bashing session?
    This thread has turned into a punch bowl with a bunch of freaking turds in it.
    No thank you I'll pass.
    John Lear isn't doing that great, he certainly doesn't need this negative energy being streamed his way.
    JL has been going big picture before any of us here knew sh!t from shinola about what is going on.
    He also served as a repository for information when UFO whistle blowing was a real thing.
    In fairness DNA, and it may appear as if he is being 'bashed', what many of us are doing here is simply questioning the likeliness of the information he is offering as being solid. We aren't actually bashing John. In fact, I really still like the guy!

I think we're all being careful with what we hitch our wagon to with his latest offering. I'm pretty open-minded and objective but even I'm finding some of this recent information, should we say, a little questionable.

28. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Tintin For This Post:

Cidersomerset (10th January 2018), Foxie Loxie (10th January 2018), Michi (11th January 2018), Mike (10th January 2018), TargeT (10th January 2018), we-R-one (10th January 2018)

29. Link to Post #36
    Thanks

I took the comments to be a form of discernment not bashing. Many have spent hours watching/listening to individuals within the field who are suppose to be in ‘the know’, only to find out later they were purposefully deceived. We are all tired of being lied to and seriously this 80/20 stuff is annoying. Who has time to sift through all this stuff? I spend a lot of time researching and try to share what I’ve learned as I realize many don’t have time. It's impossible to thoroughly cover every topic so I appreciate the input offered by other Avalonians. I welcome the fact that more and more are beginning to question these people. Unfortunately these CIA associates are being given platforms to spread their disinfo far and wide and it's time to call them out.

30. Link to Post #37
    Thanks
    Thanked 79,645 times in 18,693 posts

Quote I took the comments to be a form of discernment not bashing.
    I hear you and we have been here many times before....

Some of his ideas like the 3 bil on the moon, Soul catching machine,
    people living on every planet in the solar system and others are
    ridiculous in the reality we live in. But what is reality ?

John used to say about William Cooper that he had 'UFO Disease' that when a
    researcher ran out of ideas they chased more obscure leads and I would say John
    may have caught it. But I will always give him respect and he has helped publicise
    the field. Many people were involved with national security from WW11 thru the
    cold war till today , Nick Pope is a classic example .

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Some talking points from......
    John Lear.." A Day With A Extraterrestial" BY Lou Baldwin...
    There are 40 planets in our solar system !!!
    ET's are visiting earth all the time for R & R..
    The sun is a electomagnetic sphere..
    There are over 300 types of Aliens living in the Sun
    All the planets in the solar system are about 72 degrees and all are inhabited..
    Israel set off an atomic bomb to destroy Fukishima under cover of a smaller earthquake...

Funny I was saying this in 2011 not long after I joined the forum

1st August 2011 11:30
    Quote Yes John is a Character and in one of the Camelot vids he talks about the
    late Bill cooper having UFO disease, meaning on the circuit if you have run out of
    data you may feel obliged to elaborate stories to keep your audience happy !! John
    may have reached that stage ? With so many shows and conferences going on new
    material is bound to be dubious, but he is sure entertaining and 'Far Out' There,
    and always worth listening to in my opinion ...Steve

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Re: John Lear - Revelations
    4th November 2012 15:45
    https://projectavalon.net/forum4/show...l=1#post579014

I like John Lear and when I found Project Camelot his was one of the first
    interviews I watched.At the time I was not sure what to make of him.Sure he was
    charismatic,witty, knowledgeable and very well qualified in aviation and alternate
    knowledge.But some of his views were way out there. Like has been said, the more
    we are learning from other researchers , the more Johns view of 'wonderland is
    becoming reality' !!

Anybody seen that darn white rabbit !!

A thread I put up a couple weeks ago...

John Lear - 9/11, Moon Conspiracy, Secret Space Program and Extras -Bases 14=Sept2012
    https://projectavalon.net/forum4/show...es-14-Sept2012

https://projectavalon.net/forum4/show...BY-Lou-Baldwin...
    Last edited by Cidersomerset; 10th January 2018 at 22:57.

31. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Cidersomerset For This Post:

Foxie Loxie (11th January 2018), guyres (11th January 2018), Mike (10th January 2018), skogvokter (11th January 2018), Tintin (10th January 2018), we-R-one (10th January 2018)

32. Link to Post #38
    Thanks

YEs I've found having a malleable belief system is a must in this type of researching climate. It was the summer of 10 when I began to realize everything that's magical is what's real and that this 3D reality was not what I had once believed it to be....the saying, 'this isn't Kansas anymore' comes to mind. So I do understand that some of those 'out there' views might have more truth than we first imagined. I'm more than ready to get on with the new reality, I'm just tired of the deception, hence my irritation.
    Last edited by we-R-one; 10th January 2018 at 21:35.

33. Link to Post #39
    Language
    English
    Thanks

He was a pilot and basically served as an air based cab driver as I recall.

Is a taxi cab driver in New York City working for the CIA if he gives a central intelligence agent a ride to work?

Billy Meier was compromised by the Befath for some time through mental and psionic type mind control.
    Should we attribute all of his work and writings to the Befath?
    Do you see what kind of damage is done when we take some one's life time of work and decide to negate it and or label it as questionable or under the influence due to a few unsavory associations or connections?

Let's go a step further.
    John Lear backs up Billy Meier and states that Billy's story is 100% true.
    According to you we now know through John Lear's association with the CIA that Billy Meir is really a fraud, for why else would the compromised John Lear tell us that Billy is legit? So Billy Meier is a CIA disinformation campaign. Whew, I'm glad you cleared that up for me.

34. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to DNA For This Post:

Cidersomerset (17th January 2018), Foxie Loxie (11th January 2018)

35. Link to Post #40
    Language
    English
    Thanks

In fairness DNA, and it may appear as if he is being 'bashed', what many of us are doing here is simply questioning the likeliness of the information he is offering as being solid. We aren't actually bashing John. In fact, I really still like the guy!

I think we're all being careful with what we hitch our wagon to with his latest offering. I'm pretty open-minded and objective but even I'm finding some of this recent information, should we say, a little questionable.
    Look, I would never say believe anyone's information 100%. John Lear is the best source for earth being a prison planet and the moon being used to recycle earth souls according to something Bob Lazar read at area 51 called "The Yellow Book".
    This is something that seemed to be corroborated by a poster on ATS calling himself "Sleeper" who turned out to be a man named Lou Baldin.
    Lou Baldin has a couple of books that are in Bill Ryan's "Avalon Library", and they are personal accounts by Baldin stating that "we" are all abducted at specific ages in our lives by "greys" on the moon who remove our souls from our bodies and place them in "new" cloned versions of our selves.
    These "greys" know us from brown eye to eyelashes and are apparently a common for everyone of us.
    This is even corroborated to some extent by what Dr. Karla Turner has told us in her books written in the nineties documenting the "greys" ability to remove souls with a black cube and place said souls into new cloned bodies.

Now, do I believe this sh!t?
    No f#cking way!
    There is just no way I'm going to personally buy into this.
    Do I throw Mr. Lear under the bus and say he is a compromised CIA asset as a result.
    No.
    No I do not.
    I have nothing but respect and love for Mr. Lear.
    I may not believe everything the man says but I believe in "The Man".
    I believe in John Lear.
    I have nothing against folks criticizing the information being shared. Parr for the course, but I do get my feathers ruffled when folks attack the man.
    Last edited by DNA; 11th January 2018 at 01:13.

36. The Following User Says Thank You to DNA For This Post:

sunwings (11th January 2018)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast