Page 10 of 13 FirstFirst 1 10 13 LastLast

Thread: Jesus the man / JESUS the Archon – inspired by Houman’s Horus-Ra thread

1. Link to Post #181
    United States Avalon Member Chester's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 33,206 times in 5,691 posts

Default Re: Jesus the man / JESUS the Archon – inspired by Houman’s Horus-Ra thread

Quote Posted by kreagle (here)
    Quote Posted by justoneman (here)
    It is clear to me that one of the most favorite tactics of archonic forces is that when someone earnestly investigates deeper truths that challenge the security of religious dogma and ridiculous fanaticism, out of the woodwork come their minions armed with pages of supposed scripture that by their very words shuts down the evil heresies! what a joke - no wonder the illuminati are laughing and have no fear of humanity.

These clowns don't even realize they are being heavily influenced by the very satanic forces from which they think their messiah is saving them.
    justoneman,

I "thought" that this was a topic about Jesus.

I "thought" that I would share some "facts", concerning Him, from "His Word".

This is not the "first" time that I've been made aware that "His Word" offends! You see, the "Word",.....uncovers,.....exposes,......and cuts deeply,.....into all of the hidden crevices of man's soul!

Hebrews 4:11-13
    King James Version (KJV)

11 Let us labour therefore to enter into that rest, lest any man fall after the same example of unbelief.

12 For the word of God is quick, and powerful, and sharper than any twoedged sword, piercing even to the dividing asunder of soul and spirit, and of the joints and marrow, and is a discerner of the thoughts and intents of the heart.

13 Neither is there any creature that is not manifest in his sight: but all things are naked and opened unto the eyes of him with whom we have to do.

(in closing)

You, justoneman, have "laid open" your life before us, here at Avalon, in a very graphic and heart-rending way.

My heart truly bleeds and aches for that which you have endured in your past. I mean this with all the sincerity that I can possibly relate to you!

Don't confuse "God's Word" as your "enemy"!

When "God's Word",....uncovers,...exposes,....and cuts deeply,...into your life, (just like He did in mine, too!),.....it's simply Him prodding us to "come to terms" and "deal with" the "sinful nature" that we are "all" born with.

As I began with,.....I "thought" this topic was about "Jesus"

Was I "wrong"?

Love and Peace,......kreagle

P.S. I also have come to realize that you have started a "new thread" along the same basic topic,....titled "An exploration of Jesus, could he have been influenced by extra-dimensionals?"

Your "instructions" clearly indicate that I'm not currently welcomed there. I will abide by your wishes, as I currently see them for that particular thread.

EDIT - apologies to kreagle for my error - kreagle posted in the correct thread
    Last edited by Chester; 24th May 2012 at 22:38.

2. Link to Post #182
    Sweden Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,114 times in 1,725 posts

Default Re: Jesus the man / JESUS the Archon – inspired by Houman’s Horus-Ra thread

The archons try to use everyone and everything as tool to kill the

luminous child. Every religion, every church as all the people inside

the pyramid are used. A few outside the pyramid, those who know,

who dont rely on beliefs, who dont care to play games of power cant

be used as tools.

Capturing people with words says a lot about stupidity. Words are

symbols, not reality. Symbols are something (anything) which are

used instead of the real thing ie wot can be experienced. They are just

pointers, hinters. Most people seem to get stuck at the level of

language, going astray in words, never reaching experiences, only

the juggling with descriptions of experiences.

All is well

Jorr

3. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to jorr lundstrom For This Post:

9eagle9 (25th May 2012), Alekahn (25th May 2012), Chester (24th May 2012), Eram (24th May 2012), RedeZra (25th May 2012)

4. Link to Post #183
    United States Avalon Member kreagle's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,513 times in 551 posts

Quote Posted by 9eagle9 (here)
    God's ' word' is only the tool the enemy uses.

Language. It's how everyone is programmed. All Script(ures) are written in language, all doctrines, all philosophies all the little jiggly catch phrases like 'love and light'.

One notices that those who copy and paste from those sorts of sources are unable to arrange original expression on the topic . They are not able to. So are reduced to quoting, 2nd and 3rd parties.

Resistance to the program causes anger. The program wasn't designed to be challenged (Don't question God's word).
    9eagle9,

When Jesus was tempted of the devil,.....He "exclusively" used His Word to combat him with. I guess that must make Jesus the "enemy" in your book.

To know Him, (Jesus),...is to love Him and His Word. The two are inseparable. You cannot love one without the other.

I use the Word of God to "validate". It is the final authority on all truth!

Many, here, seek "validation" elsewhere,....normally from the "wells of mankind's perceived wisdom",.....paying little to no attention to the Written Word.

His Word shall be our Judge,....one day!

You might want to start paying a little closer attention to what the "Judge has to say!!!"

John 12:48
    King James Version (KJV)

48 He that rejecteth me, and receiveth not my words, hath one that judgeth him: the word that I have spoken, the same shall judge him in the last day.

(in conclusion)

For those who wish to "opine" on the topic of Jesus,....you might want to start "including His Word" as you travel down that "road of truth". To those who wish to "exclude" It,.....don't be surprised if you "wind up in a ditch!"

I can assure you that I am,....more that "able" to converse with you on any level you like, in that, my command of the English language, is not lacking. The reality is, though,......that I'm completely "unwilling" to abandon the wisdom of God's Word.

He says it so much better than I!!!!

Love and Peace,........kreagle

5. The Following User Says Thank You to kreagle For This Post:

RedeZra (25th May 2012)

6. Link to Post #184
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Language. It's how everyone is programmed. All Script(ures) are written in language, all doctrines, all philosophies all the little jiggly catch phrases like 'love and light'.

One notices that those who copy and paste from those sorts of sources are unable to arrange original expression on the topic . They are not able to. So are reduced to quoting, 2nd and 3rd parties.

Resistance to the program causes anger. The program wasn't designed to be challenged (Don't question God's word).
    9eagle9,

When Jesus was tempted of the devil,.....He "exclusively" used His Word to combat him with. I guess that must make Jesus the "enemy" in your book.

To know Him, (Jesus),...is to love Him and His Word. The two are inseparable. You cannot love one without the other.

Many, here, seek "validation" elsewhere,....normally from the "wells of mankind's perceived wisdom",.....paying little to no attention to the Written Word.

You might want to start paying a little closer attention to what the "Judge has to say!!!"

King James Version (KJV)

48 He that rejecteth me, and receiveth not my words, hath one that judgeth him: the word that I have spoken, the same shall judge him in the last day.

(in conclusion)

For those who wish to "opine" on the topic of Jesus,....you might want to start "including His Word" as you travel down that "road of truth". To those who wish to "exclude" It,.....don't be surprised if you "wind up in a ditch!"

I can assure you that I am,....more that "able" to converse with you on any level you like, in that, my command of the English language, is not lacking. The reality is, though,......that I'm completely "unwilling" to abandon the wisdom of God's Word.

EDIT: apologies to kreagle again
    Last edited by Chester; 24th May 2012 at 22:38.

7. The Following User Says Thank You to Chester For This Post:

RedeZra (25th May 2012)

8. Link to Post #185
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Quote Posted by jorr lundstrom (here)

be used as tools.

Capturing people with words says a lot about stupidity. Words are

symbols, not reality. Symbols are something (anything) which are

used instead of the real thing ie wot can be experienced. They are just

pointers, hinters. Most people seem to get stuck at the level of

language, going astray in words, never reaching experiences, only

the juggling with descriptions of experiences.

All is well

Jorr
    Super good, excellent points Jorr.

Unfortunately not all contributors here seem to be able to understand this.

In fact, the fundamentalist/literalist/"our interpretation is the only correct interpretation"/and "Jesus, alone is the only one who can heal"/"that no one can enter heaven lest they do so through Jesus" zealots may actually be producing the energy opposite of the overtly evil energies created by the practicing satanists that assist in the maintenance of the overall energetic prison.

In some ways, I have more respect for the "acknowledging" dark physical human beings who do not necessarily reveal their evil to all (as they clearly do to their victims) but at least these humans are honest with themselves and their victims, whereas it appears perhaps the so called righteous are caught up in their own self deception.

Interesting consideration huh?
    Last edited by Chester; 25th May 2012 at 00:50.

9. The Following User Says Thank You to Chester For This Post:

jorr lundstrom (25th May 2012)

10. Link to Post #186
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 7,178 times in 1,466 posts

Jay Weidner speaks of an alchemical technique for avoiding the archons in the after death experience. The technique is referred to as, creating a light body and, according to Weidner, has been practiced by alchemists for eons of time.

There is much insight into the archon phenomenon in this William Henry interview with Jay Weidner:

https://youtube.com/watch?v=oEVo2...ure=plpp_video

11. Link to Post #187
    Thanks

Quote Posted by justoneman (here)

9eagle9,

King James Version (KJV)

(in conclusion)

EDIT: apologies to kreagle again
    justoneman,

Thank you for acknowledging your error and apologizing. I told you that I would not post on your "other thread",.....and I meant it.

That doesn't mean that I haven't, at least, read some of the posts on this "other thread" titled,......"An exploration of Jesus, could he have been influenced by extra-dimensionals?

You have, consequently, admonished "others" for trying to "derail" you new thread. Let me say, here, that I wouldn't worry about this, in that, it was never on track to begin with!!

Before you "blow up",.....let me explain.

A vast majority of you, here, are trying to "get a handle on this One, we call Jesus",....without,... "FIRST, being filled with the Holy Ghost!"

THIS,......IS,........AN,.........IMPOSSIBILITY!!!

1 Corinthians 12:3
    King James Version (KJV)

3 Wherefore I give you to understand, that no man speaking by the Spirit of God calleth Jesus accursed: and that no man can say that Jesus is the Lord, but by the Holy Ghost.

To "correctly" understand the Scriptures,......one must, first,.....be filled with the Spirit of God,.....and then,...only,... will you, or I, begin to fully realize and recognize the things of God in the "light" He intended them to be seen.

Many of you are trying to "grasp and understand" the concept of God, and His Word,....with a "carnal mind"

Romans 8:5-10
    King James Version (KJV)

5 For they that are after the flesh do mind the things of the flesh; but they that are after the Spirit the things of the Spirit.

6 For to be carnally minded is death; but to be spiritually minded is life and peace.

7 Because the carnal mind is enmity against God: for it is not subject to the law of God, neither indeed can be.

8 So then they that are in the flesh cannot please God.

9 But ye are not in the flesh, but in the Spirit, if so be that the Spirit of God dwell in you. Now if any man have not the Spirit of Christ, he is none of his.

10 And if Christ be in you, the body is dead because of sin; but the Spirit is life because of righteousness.

Now, before anyone here gets confused,.....let me further state that I'm not talking about a simple "change of mind" experience, which many, today, misinterpret as being "spirit filled".

I'm talking about the "genuine experience",.....the real McCoy, (if you will),.....Holy Ghost "experience",.....just like they did on the Day of Pentecost,....when the Apostles, and Mary, the mother of Jesus, and the rest of the "120" received the Holy Ghost, and began to "speak in other tongues as the Spirit gave them the utterance".

Acts 2:4
    King James Version (KJV)

4 And they were all filled with the Holy Ghost, and began to speak with other tongues, as the Spirit gave them utterance.

This, same identical event, happened in my own personal life, on Feb. 22, 1981. I was 26 years old, at the time,....and I will turn 58 in October, this year.

I was "born again, .....of the water and the Spirit".

Jesus told Nicodemus that "this type experience" would be "necessary",....not optional,....in order to, not only "see", (understand),.....but to also "enter into" the kingdom of God.

John 3:1-7
    King James Version (KJV)

3 There was a man of the Pharisees, named Nicodemus, a ruler of the Jews:

2 The same came to Jesus by night, and said unto him, Rabbi, we know that thou art a teacher come from God: for no man can do these miracles that thou doest, except God be with him.

3 Jesus answered and said unto him, Verily, verily, I say unto thee, Except a man be born again, he cannot see the kingdom of God.

4 Nicodemus saith unto him, How can a man be born when he is old? can he enter the second time into his mother's womb, and be born?

5 Jesus answered, Verily, verily, I say unto thee, Except a man be born of water and of the Spirit, he cannot enter into the kingdom of God.

6 That which is born of the flesh is flesh; and that which is born of the Spirit is spirit.

7 Marvel not that I said unto thee, Ye must be born again.

(In conclusion)

It should come as no surprise to anyone,.....that to be "spiritually enlightened",.....and to be able to properly discern the "Words of Life" with "spiritual accuracy",......that it be absolutely imperative that one be "filled with the Spirit of Truth",......the "Holy Ghost"!

Exclude the "Holy Ghost" experience,......and there is no telling what you might wind up believing,.......but the "destination" will never be in question!!

The Disciples, Mary,....the mother of Jesus,...."120" in total,...were "wise enough" to obey Him and find their "upper room experience".

I was also "wise enough" to obey Him and find my own personal "upper room experience" on Feb. 22, 1981.

It would behoove you all to "listen and obey" the "voice of wisdom"!!!

Love and Peace,.......kreagle
    Last edited by kreagle; 25th May 2012 at 05:46.

12. The Following User Says Thank You to kreagle For This Post:

RedeZra (25th May 2012)

13. Link to Post #188
    Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 7,459 times in 1,312 posts

Now, before anyone here gets confused,.....let me further state that I'm not talking about a simple "change of mind" experience, which many, today, misinterpret as being "spirit filled".
    I'm talking about the "genuine experience",.....the real McCoy, (if you will),.....Holy Ghost "experience",.....just like they did on the Day of Pentecost,....when the Apostles, and Mary, the mother of Jesus, and the rest of the "120" received the Holy Ghost, and began to "speak in other tongues as the Spirit gave them the utterance".

This, same identical event, happened in my own personal life, on Feb. 22, 1981. I was 26 years old, at the time,....and I will turn 58 in October, this year.

I was "born again, .....of the water and the Spirit".

Love and Peace,.......kreagle
    Hi kreagle,

I want to acknowledge that first statement that I'm quoting.

It's a really tough thing to express because it needs the experience in order to comprehend it. Pretty well said and thanks. Yet it lacks the energy to make it even listenable.
    Emphatic, colorful, and no spirit in it.
    I totally appreciate the dilemma. I don't know how to say it either other than a million different ways.
    One must occasionally hit a balloon with a prize in it, but I don't know that. HeII sometimes I sound insane to myself.
    A friendly nod and nudge is appropriate there.

But here's where I get hung up because i really like and enjoy you, and I value the quotes you use and why and where you use them.
    I'm not implying that you're incapable, but that you withhold something that I think is important to demonstrate.
    Descending of the Holy Spirit into teachers is an ability to communicate direct experience.
    It has to struggle through the unraveling human mind, but the willingness is divine.
    Anyone can, but no one will.

And you and I both (I presume) know that that is not the experience. It's the gift of a new tool used by the plan of Atonement.
    You've gotten in on the plan, you get the plot. Now you're working with the plan instead of against it. And that's entirely personal
    because the experience is about you, and your awakening, and perceiving correctly that the world is always only and ever the contents
    of your own mind being played out like a movie reel.
    No seven billion or so other viewpoints because you're only aware of your own, and what appears to oppose it.
    It doesn't matter what the opposition is. Guys that don't agree.
    And you feel conflict there, and that's in opposition to the joy that was gifted to you. It wasn't your human decision making in regard to the letter of the law that culminated in that gift.
    That gift just is and always has been. Here and available. The Spirit of the law.

Quoting scripture is okay, but I don't speak that language and neither do you. For me to take you seriously if I didn't understand you (I do)
    I'd need you to make it make sense. Not just to me, but demonstrate that you can make it make sense to anyone.
    You've had an experience, it happened to you, your memory isn't translated into Old English in order for you to remember it,
    and you should understand that the guys who wrote about that experience that became 'scriptures' were just as baffled about how to explain it as you or I.
    Though they did have the advantage of less degradation of the message. Their own interpreting might have been a handicap, but you say it in the context that you know it.
    Could be any dogma, could be AA-speak. A lot of divine teachers working those circuits.

Say it in your own words. That's the Spirit working. He doesn't defer to cut and paste. It's there in your own words. That's where I need to hear it.
    I'd really like to get to know the REAL you. I hope there's a real 'new' you, but I know that it can't exclude the mechanics and vernacular of the old one.
    What you have to say about the experience. That 'upper room' thing sounds compelling.
    That's what you're trying to sell.

Sell it to me because I'm not just a serious shopper, I'm an astute one. There's a dear price for real freedom, and I'll pay it for what I'm after.
    Make it understandable if the cost of not understanding is so great.

I don't think there's a hair of difference in anything I see in these threads. I see what's able and ready to wake up waking up. I don't know or care what that's supposed to look or sound like for anyone.
    There are a zillion ways to illustrate the definition of resurrection. The Holy Roman Empire managed to somehow pervert the ones you use. Find others.
    When the door opens for you, you jump through it. You don't reach back for imagined stragglers, or you turn to salt.
    Or you've firmly got it by then that the entire story was just for and about you, and you don't notice the ghosts as you stroll on through.

I know. Call me crazy.
    Last edited by markpierre; 25th May 2012 at 08:45.

14. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to markpierre For This Post:

Chester (25th May 2012), jorr lundstrom (25th May 2012), kreagle (25th May 2012), RedeZra (25th May 2012)

15. Link to Post #189
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,424 times in 1,076 posts

Quote Posted by jorr lundstrom (here)

be used as tools.

i agree old eagle

the luminous child or soul should not go and get lost

into the maze of institutionalized mental constructs

the Bible tells us that the Beast is still in control of this world

so to successfully escape the errors here on earth

the luminous child must listen to the Father for truths and wisdom

and Jesus showed us that much as His life was an example of the Way
    Last edited by RedeZra; 25th May 2012 at 08:01.

16. Link to Post #190
    Thanks

markpierre,

You don't know just how much your words mean to me in the "grand scheme of things". Your words are genuinely like an "oasis" in the middle of the desert. I have wondered and agonized over the question,......"is there anyone out there who is listening at all?"

Your response has been like an "April shower",......the "flowers can now begin to bloom and grow!"

Truer words cannot possibly be spoken about, not only the difficulty,....but, more importantly, the "awesome responsibility" involved in accurately relating "this type of upper room experience" to so many others!

In relating this "upper room experience", I would be completely remiss in my Christian duties if I did not give credit, where credit is due and deserved, and that's to the glorified "Word of God". This is "why" you have, no doubt, seen so many of my posts "peppered with Scriptural quotes". There is a reason,.....a "real" reason,.....why I lean so heavily on His glorious Word! You see, my friend,....His Word will be the "source" that draws the "hungry soul that really wants to know" into the "fullness" of His Truth,....and likewise it will wind up "repelling" those who could "care less" and are either satisfied with a "head knowledge" of God,....or even "less than that"!

Notice what Jesus says in the following text,......

John 7:37-39
    King James Version (KJV)

37 In the last day, that great day of the feast, Jesus stood and cried, saying, If any man thirst, let him come unto me, and drink.

38 He that believeth on me, as the scripture hath said, out of his belly shall flow rivers of living water.

39 (But this spake he of the Spirit, which they that believe on him should receive: for the Holy Ghost was not yet given; because that Jesus was not yet glorified.)

Little did I know, then,....but would soon find out, later,....was that "this" rivers of living water,....flowing "out of my belly",....would be, none other than my "personal upper room experience" coming to complete fruition in my life!!!

All I needed to "simply" do was to "believe on Him,....as the scripture hath said"!!

Prior to my personal "upper room experience", which occured on February 22, 1981, when I was 26 years old, there was a young man, in the Church, who came to my house and began to teach me, at my request, a "Home Bible Study". Little did I know, or even realize, but as I began to "willingly expose" myself to the "Written Word of God",.....a "miracle" was beginning to formulate in my life. You see, markpierre,......"faith" in God's Word was taking root in my soul! Faith was beginning to "germinate" and grow.(note: "This" will produce an "upper room experience" in your life,....every time!!!,.....and it certainly did in mine, too!!!)

I can remember, all to well,....sitting at my table,....listening to the "young man" giving me the "Home Bible Study",........absorbing the "Word",......and allowing It to "germinate in my life"! After the "third or fourth" lesson I can remember that a "profound change" was beginning to develop within my life. It was in the "middle" of one of these lessons that I truly "knew" that He was "knocking on the door of my heart"! Then, suddenly,.....I began to "weep",......as I am, right now!,......

I did not know it then,.....but I was now,....."believing on Him",.....as the scripture hath said,...."rivers of living water" were just around the corner for me! My "personal" Day of Pentecost was soon to arrive,....along with my "upper room experience"!!!

In just a "few" short weeks from then, I was baptized in the name of Jesus Christ, for the remission of my sins. This was on Dec. 30, 1981. (Did you know that the Apostles, exclusively baptized, in the "name" of Jesus Christ,....and never,.....in the "titles" of.....Father,...Son,....and.....Holy Ghost?) (note: a "topic" for later discussion)

Then,....finally,....twenty-three days later,....on Feb. 22, 1981,.....I received the "gift" of the Holy Ghost! I was "gloriously filled",.....just like the Apostles, Mary,...the mother of Jesus, and the rest of the "120" were in the "Upper Room" on the Day of Pentecost. And, as they were filled with the Holy Ghost,.....so was "I",....in exactly the same way!! I, too,....began to "speak in other tongues",.....a language that I had never previously known or had learned! A "miracle" had, indeed, occured in my life!

Along with this "spiritual infilling" has certainly come a "spiritual understanding" that I definitely did not have, prior to this blessed event!

No wonder the "Scriptures" inform us that,.......

John 16:13
    King James Version (KJV)

13 Howbeit when he, the Spirit of truth, is come, he will guide you into all truth: for he shall not speak of himself; but whatsoever he shall hear, that shall he speak: and he will shew you things to come.

Truer words cannot be possibly spoken!,....I am now "experiencing and seeing" things that "others" fail to recognize and understand!,......

But it doesn't have to be that way!!!,......"this experience" is for "whosoever will"!!!!

Love and Peace,.....kreagle
    Last edited by kreagle; 25th May 2012 at 12:43.

17. Link to Post #191
    Thanks
    Thanked 23,024 times in 3,784 posts

just like the Apostles, Mary,...the mother of Jesus, and the rest of the "120"

That's because programs repeat themselves.

Yes Kreagle in case something got lost in translation the actual topic of the thread is about the exploration of a construct of Jesus being the enemy.

18. Link to Post #192
    Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 7,459 times in 1,312 posts

[QUOTE=kreagle;495071]markpierre,

"is there anyone out there who is listening at all?"[/I][/B]

Ya I've wondered that. I didn't need to. It's not in words anyway. But there is a responsibility in asserting anything you regard as 'truth', that you first make damn sure you're right,
    because if you're wrong you'll murder yourself for it.
    And that you make every effort to make it possible to be understood, even if you have to compromise conceptually a little.
    Or even allow your own mind to expand a bit. God forbid if some of those doctrines are nothing but doctrines. All of your idols will fall.
    I'm glad you enjoyed it that someone appreciates you, but I think it's unfortunate and unfair that you're misunderstood, and I don't think it's really in the minds of the readers.
    I think the entirety of the responsibility lies with you.
    Meet people where they are. Quoting scripture isn't conveying secret wisdom just because it sounds iconic and incomprehensible to modern ears.

Don't get hung up in the idea that you have to be misunderstood and persecuted in order to prove you're worthy. Or if you think you have to, take the advice and don't throw pearls where they do more harm than good. You don't want that.
    And don't mistake 'Christian duties' for truth. What you experienced as you described it is beautiful and it's big.
    There's bigger.

You may have needed Jesus to point out to you that what are really simple principles are only lost in the psychology of believing in unworthiness.
    You don't need Jesus to do your speaking for you. I'm sure he would rather you speak for yourself.
    Give it a think. I believe that what you have to say has value and you saying it has value to you. I think you need to find out how to say it and you can.
    At least be sure to filter out St Paul. He was a bit corrupt.

Those really are just gentle observations. It might beat a rock dropped on your head one day.
    There are some experiences available in this 'endgame'
    that I'd like to think contemporaries can be spared.
    Last edited by markpierre; 25th May 2012 at 13:36.

19. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to markpierre For This Post:

9eagle9 (25th May 2012), Alekahn (25th May 2012), Chester (25th May 2012), Hervé (25th May 2012), ulli (25th May 2012)

20. Link to Post #193
    Thanks
    Thanked 127,172 times in 13,485 posts

[QUOTE=markpierre;495102]
    markpierre,

"is there anyone out there who is listening at all?"[/I][/B]

Ya I've wondered that. I didn't need to. It's not in words anyway. But there is a responsibility in asserting anything you regard as 'truth', that you first make damn sure you're right,
    because if you're wrong you'll murder yourself for it.
    And that you make every effort to make it possible to be understood, even if you have to compromise conceptually a little.
    Or even allow your own mind to expand a bit. God forbid if some of those doctrines are nothing but doctrines. All of your idols will fall.
    I'm glad you enjoyed it that someone appreciates you, but I think it's unfortunate and unfair that you're misunderstood, and I don't think it's really in the minds of the readers.
    I think the entirety of the responsibility lies with you.
    Meet people where they are. Quoting scripture isn't conveying secret wisdom just because it sounds iconic and incomprehensible to modern ears.

Don't get hung up in the idea that you have to be misunderstood and persecuted in order to prove you're worthy. Or if you think you have to, take the advice and don't throw pearls where they do more harm than good. You don't want that.
    And don't mistake 'Christian duties' for truth. What you experienced as you described it is beautiful and it's big.
    There's bigger.

You may have needed Jesus to point out to you that what are really simple principles are only lost in the psychology of believing in unworthiness.
    You don't need Jesus to do your speaking for you. I'm sure he would rather you speak for yourself.
    Give it a think. I believe that what you have to say has value and you saying it has value to you. I think you need to find out how to say it and you can.
    At least be sure to filter out St Paul. He was a bit corrupt.

Those really are just gentle observations. It might beat a rock dropped on your head one day.
    There are some experiences available in this 'endgame'
    that I'd like to think contemporaries can be spared.
    Great advice and a brilliant post.
    What came to my mind is the relationship between traditional religion and mystical experience.
    So with Buddhism the saying "before enlightenment, chop wood and carry water, after enlightenment, chop wood and carry water"
    in the Christian/Judaic tradition it might translate as
    "before being awe struck, walk tall, after being awe struck, walk tall."

21. The Following User Says Thank You to ulli For This Post:

Chester (25th May 2012)

22. Link to Post #194
    Thanks

just like the Apostles, Mary,...the mother of Jesus, and the rest of the "120"

That's because programs repeat themselves.

Yes Kreagle in case something got lost in translation the actual topic of the thread is about the exploration of a construct of Jesus being the enemy.
    9eagle9,

You know, the title of this thread has been "very misleading", to say the least.

"If it had said,......."Charles the man/ CHARLES the Archon",.....or........"Billy the man/ BILLY the Archon",.......then I wouldn't have given this OP a "second thought."

I "thought" it had something to do with the "Jesus I knew",......and wanted "others" to know about also!!!

It didn't take long to find out that "this" OP, and the majority of the responses,.....have "very, very, little,......if anything to do with the "Jesus I know"!!

Silly me!!!

This is "what happens" when there are those who wish to eliminate, as much as possible, the quoted Word of God.

I hate to be the "bearer of bad news",......but,....."if" you don't like His quoted Word,.....then you're certainly not going to like Him, either!!!

John 1:1
    King James Version (KJV)

1 In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was God.

and then........

14 And the Word was made flesh, and dwelt among us, (and we beheld his glory, the glory as of the only begotten of the Father,) full of grace and truth.

To "know Him" is to "love Him",........in "Word,....Spirit,.....and Truth!!"

23. Link to Post #195
    Thanks

I didn't find the title of the thread misleading. They are two entirely different things that have been manipulated so others think they are the same thing.

This thread represents how and why that would have occurred.

Unfortunately you and your words have very little to do with how I feel or think about Jesus one way or the other and you will just have to live with that.

I see the Christian guilt lever being propped in the upright position is about all I'm observing right now.

If I am a horrible person for not believing in your version of Jesus your reality is that I am a horrible person for not believing in your version or meme of Jesus.

(shrug-shrug)

I have had Jesus the God flung at me, Jesus the man, Jesus the Alien, Jesus Captain of the GFL, Hippie Jesus, Naked Jesus, Gay Jesus, Psychodelic Jesus, Mailbu Barbie Jesus flung at me ....your Jesus is no different than those Jesus'.

24. Link to Post #196
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Quote Posted by observer (here)
    Jay Weidner speaks of an alchemical technique for avoiding the archons in the after death experience. The technique is referred to as, creating a light body and, according to Weidner, has been practiced by alchemists for eons of time.

There is much insight into the archon phenomenon in this William Henry interview with Jay Weidner:

https://youtube.com/watch?v=oEVo2...ure=plpp_video
    Hi observer - I saw your post last night... I began to listen to the interview quite late. I got interrupted several times and was unable to finish listening to the interview.

I went to sleep. Early in the morning I had a vivid dream where I saw someone handing me a glass of what appeared to be very thinned down blood perhaps. Then suddenly I realized it was actually urine that strangely had the component to blood in it. The urine was coming from me and I was either drinking it or supposed to drink it.

Just now I discovered the browser where I had been listening to the Jay Weidner interview and noticed I had not finished. I was at about 23:30 so I just now began to listen to the rest. At around 24:30 Jay begins to talk about the Light Body (that can be produced from an alchemical transformation) and that a particular ingredient is part of the formula - that ingredient being urine. The Light Body being the body we can transform into via the alchemical process which can overcome the archons.

Jay had just previously stated the Archons to be the very most serious problem humanity is facing. Houman's Horus-Ra thread seems to suggest this same thing and Bill Ryan has emphasized how critically important Houman's thread is. Now perhaps we can attain the Light Body through an alchemical process that includes the actual consumption of something we can ingest physically but my gut tells me that just as important (perhaps even more important) is an individual's ability to raise their consciousness.

Anyways, whenever I have experiences of highly unlikely probability such as my dream, the Weidner interview and the location I picked up again (about 1 minute prior to the discussion of the alchemical formula), I pay attention. Having said that... it is my suspicion that synchronicity has been used by archontic forces to mislead me as well. Whichever way it may be will be for me to find out, right? I just can't see playing safe... how boring.

25. The Following User Says Thank You to Chester For This Post:

observer (25th May 2012)

26. Link to Post #197
    United States Avalon Member
    Thanks

jesus Christ is the most powerful symbol on earth for what we are capable of as humans, given grace by God. How could such a profound symbol exist in teh human psyche the world over if it was never an actual reality at some time? Words, documents and evidence can be dstroyed and altered, knowing about Christ from personal experience is the only thing which will cease your need to prove him from a book

27. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Katari Rose For This Post:

Beren (25th May 2012), Hervé (25th May 2012), kreagle (25th May 2012), markpierre (26th May 2012)

28. Link to Post #198
    Language
    English
    Thanks

justoneman,

Thank you for acknowledging your error and apologizing. I told you that I would not post on your "other thread",.....and I meant it.

That doesn't mean that I haven't, at least, read some of the posts on this "other thread" titled,......"An exploration of Jesus, could he have been influenced by extra-dimensionals?

You have, consequently, admonished "others" for trying to "derail" you new thread. Let me say, here, that I wouldn't worry about this, in that, it was never on track to begin with!!

Before you "blow up",.....let me explain.

A vast majority of you, here, are trying to "get a handle on this One, we call Jesus",....without,... "FIRST, being filled with the Holy Ghost!"
    Notice folks how the archontic forces are able to maintain the prison via unsuspecting (and likely good hearted) innocent folks. Notice the style of this post as an excellent example of archontic forces at their height. Quotes from scripture for example. Blue font... Red font... italics. The poster's style cannot help but shout at the reader. Also notice the ramp up in more posts of this nature as well as similar posts from another poster that is under the same influence.

What saddens me is that I would bet both of these posters are good folks but sadly are so heavily under the archontic spell, "they know not what they do" so I suggest we not only forgive them but that we kindly point out the likelihood they are not only not helping others, they are actually one of the rank and file prison guards that have humanity trapped in this mind prison.

justoneview
    Last edited by ThePythonicCow; 25th May 2012 at 22:46. Reason: Trim quoted material

29. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Chester For This Post:

Hervé (25th May 2012), observer (25th May 2012), Sebastion (25th May 2012)

30. Link to Post #199
    Thanks

Then it just reduced down to me being an enemy of Jesus in THEIR book.

Archonic energies are only enemies if one doesn't understand the nature of how they operate. Understanding the psyche nature of how we operate certainly helps us to understands how they operate and thus can be avoided.

Its rather like avoiding the cops. If you want to avoid the cops don't drive 120 miles an hour through their speed traps.

31. Link to Post #200
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Quote Posted by markpierre (here)
    Say it in your own words. That's the Spirit working. He doesn't defer to cut and paste. It's there in your own words. That's where I need to hear it.

I'd really like to get to know the REAL you. I hope there's a real 'new' you, but I know that it can't exclude the mechanics and vernacular of the old one.
    What you have to say about the experience. That 'upper room' thing sounds compelling.
    Exactly markpierre. You said what I was unable to say - my way was a veiled attack (a bit immature) but you have expressed the same thing I wanted to - to both RedeZra and kreagle - and why? Because if I hear truth from them in their own words, I trust them and then guess what happens. They are then capable of helping me further develop myself such that those with whom I am in contact are further benefited.

But if they cannot express in their own words and from their actual experience without having to drag out the bible quotes or the impossible to refute testimony of other 3rd party testimonies, then it says to me they lack the confidence in their own actual experiences and so why, then, would I trust they have a clue in the first place?

So thanks markpierre for the super excellent point. justone
    Last edited by Chester; 25th May 2012 at 16:50.

32. The Following User Says Thank You to Chester For This Post:

9eagle9 (25th May 2012)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 10 of 13 FirstFirst 1 10 13 LastLast