+ Reply to Thread
Page 1049 of 2703 FirstFirst 1 49 549 949 999 1039 1049 1059 1099 1149 1549 2049 2703 LastLast
Results 20,961 to 20,980 of 54050

Thread: Here and Now...What's Happening?

1. Link to Post #20961
    United States Avalon Member Calz's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 69,379 times in 10,490 posts

Default Re: Here and Now...What's Happening?

As Black Panther has recently started a thread based on this article ... about 7-10 years ago or so one of my favorite authors was sited as a main source (and founder of that site).

http://www.sott.net/article/251816-T...mes-Prophecies

Quote But you and Carmody can go ahead...try it out...
    Have not followed closely enough to know where that comes from ... but if you do enough reading from all of Laura's massive writing (books and articles) a case (*** can ***) be made.

Not to suggest it cannot be overcome ... just looking at historical "evidence".

Only the facts madam ...

2. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Calz For This Post:

Belle (10th October 2012), Chester (10th October 2012), Samsara (10th October 2012), ulli (10th October 2012)

3. Link to Post #20962
    Thanks
    Thanked 30,977 times in 5,003 posts

Quote Posted by ulli (here)
    Quote Posted by Carmody (here)

https://projectavalon.net/forum4/show...l=1#post566525

listening to:

Evan Bartholomew - Where Forgotten Days Slumber (Secret Entries Into Darkness)
    The picture of the girl by the well in a forest...so archetypal.
    We had a deep ancient well in our garden on the farm, and tall fur trees around it, and when I was little I used to see my reflection deep down at the bottom of that well, if someone had forgotten to slide the huge cement lid back over it.
    Then my mum would be all panicky that I might fall in one day.

Healing drums ......thanks
    The archetypal picture of the girl by the well, risking life and limb by engaging in some in-depth introspection. Bring the reflection up out of the dark into the light and it turns out to be life-giving water.
    The archetypal picture of Ulli, engaging in some more in-depth introspection by reflecting on memories of being that girl by the well and seeing that reflection. A perfect mise en abyme of the process going on here. It is so much more profound than the silly legend of Narcissus pining to death at his own superficiality.

4. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to araucaria For This Post:

Belle (10th October 2012), Calz (10th October 2012), Chester (10th October 2012), Samsara (10th October 2012), ulli (10th October 2012)

5. Link to Post #20963
    United States Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 16,349 times in 2,716 posts

Right now I conviced my girl to listen to Eva Longren interview!!! She texts "watched 25mins, OMG, too close to home". Huuuuge (baby) step...sooooo excited!

Now if only I could learn to bend and fold space-time (Steve Richards style), and hologric kinetically remove the spirits haunting her, and perhaps even move the lei line or whatever is supporting the portal in my yard....crazier stuff has happened in my life, lord knows!

Much love to the village, please don't mind my self-abasorption lately...I'll go back and see what y'all are up to, I been so focused on my own **** lately but is nice to have outlet for my (all-over-the-place) thoughts.

Send some grounding and peace my way if you get a sec...

6. Link to Post #20964
    Thanks
    Thanked 127,172 times in 13,485 posts

I was on the Cassiopeaean site as well as forums for about a year, back in 2000, before coming to my own conclusions.
    They demand a time investment that given the urgency of our time can become a major distraction.
    What I found really strange was Ulrich (Ulli) Eckhart Tolle was born less than 50 miles southwest of my childhood farm,
    Laura Knight's husband Arcadiucz was teaching physics at the University of Bielefeld,
    which is the same distance southeast from there,
    and which made me feel that my ideology fitted right in the center between the two.
    The other observation has to do with the fact that I trust Jay Weidner more.

7. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to ulli For This Post:

Belle (10th October 2012), Calz (10th October 2012), Chester (10th October 2012), donk (10th October 2012), Samsara (10th October 2012)

8. Link to Post #20965
    Thanks

Jay Weidner is another one of my favorites ... but it doesn't take away from looking into what has been passed along the way from the exhaustive research.

They had a "falling out" about an issue (as is common among us humans).

I have his "Mysteries of the Great Cross of Hendaye" book as well as several of his DVDs. Despite their spat they actually come close to the same conclusions (sh!t about to hit the fan and alchemy is the way to set yourself free etc).

Bill Ryan condemns her as well (although I don't know if it stems beyond Jay's assessment).

Look at the facts. Look at what is presented. Come up with a better explanation for the cyclical "events" that the planet experiences.

Is it a natural birth/growth/aging/death cycle that exists in the Universe???

To be fair to the majority who have not read (or will not even take the time to read the article) there is no suggestion as to the "END" of the world ... merely a cycle of cleansing.

Look around you with open eyes and what do you see happening now on the planet???

Look at what the "leaders" (elected puppets representing those that allegedly have been at the helm for thousands of years) are doing.

Does this make sense to anyone???

Not a "preacher" am I ... no great psychic enlightenment ... no spiritual blessings to bestow the "truth".

Simply offering (after being prompted by asteroid comments) what I have come across over the last decade.

That's all ... take it for what it's worth (or not).

Nothing more.

Cal
    Last edited by Calz; 10th October 2012 at 16:19.

9. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Calz For This Post:

Belle (10th October 2012), Chester (10th October 2012), donk (10th October 2012), Playdo of Ataraxas (10th October 2012), PurpleLama (10th October 2012), Samsara (10th October 2012), ulli (10th October 2012)

10. Link to Post #20966
    Thanks

This is no joke. There is material out there that is not as way-out as a lot of other stuff, to suggest that bombardment of some kind may be on the cards.

At sott.net, they say Sitchin's planet cannot come into the inner solar system, but since comets can (and comets are basically asteroids), a comet strike may be how the Nibiru scenario actually plays out. And come to think of it, Nibiru itself might well have planetary and other stuff orbiting it in any case.

Secondly, Bill Ryan endorses Bob Dean's view of a planet-X type object appearing in about 5 years time. I personally have no opinion, but it si an eventuality to be factored in.

I can't think of a better situation where such a tiny cause could ultimately have such tremendous global effects as an well-aimed asteroid missing. The tiny cause would be, as early as possible, to divert the asteroid's trajectory by an infinitesimal amount, changing its direction of travel ever so slightly to begin with but missing by thousands of miles when it arrived.

How heavy is an asteroid in outer space? It's weightless! And how heavy is that car that a mother is capable single-handedly of lifting off her child?

In other words, this target, should it ever come to that (again, hopefully not), ought to be achievable, both because the task is not as difficult as we would like to think, and because we are all capable of much more than we like to think.

Edit: written without having seen Calz's above post.
    Last edited by araucaria; 10th October 2012 at 16:27.

11. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to araucaria For This Post:

Belle (10th October 2012), Calz (10th October 2012), Chester (10th October 2012), donk (10th October 2012), Playdo of Ataraxas (10th October 2012), Samsara (10th October 2012), ulli (10th October 2012)

12. Link to Post #20967
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Calz (here)
    Jay Weidner is another one of my favorites ... but it doesn't take away from looking into what has been passed along the way from the exhaustive research.

They had a "falling out" about an issue (as is common among us humans).

Bill Ryan condemns her as well (although I don't know if it stems beyond Jay's assessment).

Look at the facts. Look at what is presented. Come up with a better explanation for the cyclical "events" that the planet experiences.

To be fair to the majority who have not read (or will not even take the time to read the article) there is no suggestion as to the "END" of the world ... merely a cycle of cleansing.

Look around you with open eyes and what do you see happening now on the planet???

Look at what the "leaders" (elected puppets representing those that allegedly have been at the helm for thousands of years) are doing.

Not a "preacher" am I ... no great psychic enlightenment ... no spiritual blessings to bestow the "truth".

Simply offering (after being prompted by asteroid comments) what I have come across over the last decade.

Nothing more.

Cal
    Calz, I'm hearing you, seriously. It's all there in our face.
    All my life I've been made aware, through dreams and later reading.
    But my search through all these prophecies never stopped, as I was not only an arch survivor,
    but want as many people as possible to have a certainty that their grandchildren have a good future,
    free from unimaginable trauma.

So one day I noticed that people with raised consciousness can perform miracles.
    I have seen them.
    If we can bust hurricane clouds in a matter of two hours then we can change the orbit of an incoming meteor or even asteroid with a tiny mental pellet.
    It's only a matter of unified effort. This is the only hard part, to get people to agree on this.

Those who have not yet developed independent individuality and therefore the power that comes with such independence are either trapped by the idea that money and connection will get them into an underground survival bunker, or they spend their time pursuing philosophies that take them away from the 3D plane altogether.

What we are doing here is unique. Villagers are loners, and as such they have sovereignty.
    Combining these energies will not happen by any form of herding, but purely by presenting one's viewpoint by manner of reason, and then leaving the choice and judgement up to the others.
    Each one must then figure out where they stand. No cajoling, no manipulation.

This process will take time, as not everyone sees this as the basis.
    Last edited by ulli; 10th October 2012 at 16:32.

13. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to ulli For This Post:

araucaria (10th October 2012), Belle (10th October 2012), Calz (10th October 2012), Chester (10th October 2012), Hervé (10th October 2012), Playdo of Ataraxas (10th October 2012), PurpleLama (10th October 2012), Samsara (10th October 2012)

14. Link to Post #20968
    Thanks

Calz, I'm hearing you, seriously. It's all there in our face.
    ... and no paradox ... I actually agree with you completely.

So where does this lead???

Time lines ... split realities ... dare anyone suggest ascension or a new earth for fear of being smashed here on the forum???

I dunno ...

I suggest ***only*** there is physical evidence of periodic bombardment on the earth (anyone look at the moon lately?).

Draw you own conclusions.

I am not here to offer any more than my own ***opinion*** based on what my own ***perception*** has been over the course of what I have experienced in my own lifetime.

I always remain open minded (how else can one be without shutting out what the "truth" may, in fact, be???).

IMHO

Cal
    Last edited by Calz; 10th October 2012 at 16:53.

15. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Calz For This Post:

Belle (10th October 2012), Chester (10th October 2012), Playdo of Ataraxas (10th October 2012), Samsara (10th October 2012), ulli (10th October 2012)

16. Link to Post #20969
    Thanks

Nothing more.

Cal
    Yes Calz, my friend. But in this big cleansing, we are looking for a mechanism whereby the baby does not get thrown out with the bathwater. And we are the baby. And the 'leaders' as you say are doing the throwing. We have enough knowledge of how things work to know that celestial events are dictated by earthly behaviour.

Here is a mechanissm as I see it. The leaders see the approaching whatever, scuttle off to their underground bases. The rest of us deal first with the threat overhead, and then leave the leaders out of harm's way in the prison of their own making.

We are looking for solutions. That's mine for today

17. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to araucaria For This Post:

Belle (10th October 2012), Calz (10th October 2012), Chester (10th October 2012), Playdo of Ataraxas (10th October 2012), Samsara (10th October 2012), ulli (10th October 2012)

18. Link to Post #20970
    Thanks

I was on the Cassiopeaean site as well as forums for about a year, back in 2000, before coming to my own conclusions.
    They demand a time investment that given the urgency of our time can become a major distraction.
    What I found really strange was Ulrich (Ulli) Eckhart Tolle was born less than 50 miles southwest of my childhood farm,
    Laura Knight's husband Arcadiucz was teaching physics at the University of Bielefeld,
    and which made me feel that my ideology fitted right in the center between the two.
    Ulli, there are two more locations you need to research: northeast and northwest of your farm. Who was doing what there I wonder...

19. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to araucaria For This Post:

Belle (10th October 2012), Calz (10th October 2012), Chester (10th October 2012), Playdo of Ataraxas (10th October 2012), Samsara (10th October 2012), ulli (10th October 2012)

20. Link to Post #20971
    Thanks

Quote Posted by araucaria (here)

Yes Calz, my friend. But in this big cleansing, we are looking for a mechanism whereby the baby does not get thrown out with the bathwater. And we are the baby. And the 'leaders' as you say are doing the throwing. We have enough knowledge of how things work to know that celestial events are dictated by earthly behaviour.

Here is a mechanissm as I see it. The leaders see the approaching whatever, scuttle off to their underground bases. The rest of us deal first with the threat overhead, and then leave the leaders out of harm's way in the prison of their own making.

We are looking for solutions. That's mine for today

... and I agree with you as well ...

Funny that ... several months ago I resolved to stop posting on "serious" or "news" issues and simply focus and fun and frolic to do what I could to keep the energy light and playful.

Comets/asteroids posts moved me to do otherwise.

Again ... I have nothing to offer other than my opinion based on what makes sense to me on a personal level. I have no "insider" connections ... no psychic insights ... no "downloads from god" ... no "downloads from grey/milab abductions".

If I need to I will be happy to post an article showing that many thousands of asteroids hit the eastern usa seaboard (suggesting a big one breaking up as has been photographed with Jupiter etc).

The evidence is there for those with open minds and eyes.

Cal
    Last edited by Calz; 10th October 2012 at 16:55.

21. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Calz For This Post:

araucaria (10th October 2012), Belle (10th October 2012), Chester (10th October 2012), modwiz (10th October 2012), Playdo of Ataraxas (10th October 2012), PurpleLama (10th October 2012), Samsara (10th October 2012), ulli (10th October 2012)

22. Link to Post #20972
    Morocco Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 45,191 times in 5,447 posts

Quote Posted by WhiteFeather (here)
    Hey Rad good weapon of choice, The Late 70's and 80's Ibanez (Japan) had incredible works of craftsmanship. They started giving American Companies a run for there money. My 1985 Ibanez Roadstar II has tremendously low action and sound quality. I purchased it on ebay 8 years ago for 100 bucks. One of my favorite instruments. The intonation never goes out. Can you relate?
    My Ibanez is new. The picture is her virgin performance. She performed like a professional and cooed so sweetly my avatar almost swooped down and ate her. My Fender Bronco amp also had a first roll.

Another topic: Folding space/time. I love it and it fits neatly into my pocket for when I need it.

Simply brilliant stuff.

23. Link to Post #20973
    Thanks

This is no joke. There is material out there that is not as way-out as a lot of other stuff, to suggest that bombardment of some kind may be on the cards.

At sott.net, they say Sitchin's planet cannot come into the inner solar system, but since comets can (and comets are basically asteroids), a comet strike may be how the Nibiru scenario actually plays out. And come to think of it, Nibiru itself might well have planetary and other stuff orbiting it in any case.

Secondly, Bill Ryan endorses Bob Dean's view of a planet-X type object appearing in about 5 years time. I personally have no opinion, but it si an eventuality to be factored in.

I can't think of a better situation where such a tiny cause could ultimately have such tremendous global effects as an well-aimed asteroid missing. The tiny cause would be, as early as possible, to divert the asteroid's trajectory by an infinitesimal amount, changing its direction of travel ever so slightly to begin with but missing by thousands of miles when it arrived.

How heavy is an asteroid in outer space? It's weightless! And how heavy is that car that a mother is capable single-handedly of lifting off her child?

In other words, this target, should it ever come to that (again, hopefully not), ought to be achievable, both because the task is not as difficult as we would like to think, and because we are all capable of much more than we like to think.

Edit: written without having seen Calz's above post.
    Thanks, araucaria. You nailed it.
    My son was two years old when I left London, and already then it was my wish to be away from a big city in case of a massive earth change event.
    But then the little island of Barbados didn't feel too safe either any longer
    and I manifested a "prince" to come and take me to the highlands of Costa Rica,
    which welcomed my the very week I arrived with a terrifying earth quake.
    At 3:33 am local time.
    We have to start by connecting the dots of our lives and see how we can manifest our heart's desires.
    Do we wish for death and destruction or do we wish for a major clean-up here?
    We can do it, if we apply our intent.
    In the past there may not have been a civilization yet with enough civilized beings who knew they had these powers,
    but what if this time things are different. Not only our own willingness to take the stirring wheel,
    but also that of those who spent eons guiding us to where we are now.
    And not all of it is bad, if one can just look at some of the incredible people around us, and the efforts they have made in their lives.

24. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to ulli For This Post:

araucaria (10th October 2012), Belle (10th October 2012), Calz (10th October 2012), Chester (10th October 2012), donk (10th October 2012), modwiz (10th October 2012), Playdo of Ataraxas (10th October 2012), Samsara (10th October 2012)

25. Link to Post #20974
    Language
    germanic
    Thanks
    Thanked 24,854 times in 3,178 posts

... nice
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version

Name:	b4xf.jpg
Views:	186
Size:	41.8 KB
ID:	18601  

26. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to meeradas For This Post:

araucaria (10th October 2012), Belle (10th October 2012), Calz (10th October 2012), Chester (10th October 2012), donk (10th October 2012), modwiz (10th October 2012), Playdo of Ataraxas (10th October 2012), Samsara (10th October 2012), ulli (10th October 2012)

27. Link to Post #20975
    Thanks

Ulli, there are two more locations you need to research: northeast and northwest of your farm. Who was doing what there I wonder...
    If it comes to my attention you'll be the first to know about it.
    but then again, wouldn't that have me sitting inside a square box?
    Or a Grand Cross?
    hmm...not too sure I like such an image.
    Meanwhile the present picture forms a triangle...much better option if you are an astrologer.

28. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to ulli For This Post:

araucaria (10th October 2012), Belle (10th October 2012), Calz (10th October 2012), Chester (10th October 2012), Samsara (10th October 2012)

29. Link to Post #20976
    Thanks

How heavy is an asteroid in outer space? It's weightless!

How heavy does it have to be when it can cause this much damage without striking gaia???

http://www.sott.net/article/160925-T...xth-Extinction

Consider all the craters that were obviously much "heavier?" asteroids???
    Last edited by Calz; 10th October 2012 at 17:15.

30. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Calz For This Post:

araucaria (10th October 2012), Belle (10th October 2012), Chester (10th October 2012), Playdo of Ataraxas (10th October 2012), Samsara (10th October 2012), ulli (10th October 2012)

31. Link to Post #20977
    Thanks

The asteroid in my scenario is only weightless on the level we would deal with it. On the physical level,it would take a few sticks of dynamite to shift. But on the level of consciousness, we can talk to it. And we wouldn't even have to ask it nicely. We could get it through to its possibly limited consciousness that we are all in this together, and it will thank us for the opportunity to change course and avoid its own annihilation. An asteroid on steroids you might say

'This is an exercise thread', I seem to remember reading once or twice. Let's do it.

Edit: ditto as above. Calz I can see you coming man!

32. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to araucaria For This Post:

33. Link to Post #20978
    United States Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 16,349 times in 2,716 posts

Quote Another topic: Folding space/time. I love it and it fits neatly into my pocket for when I need it.
    Kindly elaborate??
    Last edited by donk; 10th October 2012 at 17:29.

34. Link to Post #20979
    Morocco Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 45,191 times in 5,447 posts

Comets/asteroids posts moved me to do otherwise.

If I need to I will be happy to post an article showing that many thousands of asteroids hit the eastern usa seaboard (suggesting a big one breaking up as has been photographed with Jupiter etc).

Cal
    Please do. I have wanted to collect enough metal from space to bring to the master swordmaker at Angel Swords
    http://www.angelsword.com/. If I could get enough for two he would make mine for free. Now, that would be a celestial tool. Perhaps the news articles would give me an idea how my idea could be realized. As for one hitting me, I like the attitude of the Orc (Gothmog) at the siege of Gondor. The money shot is at the end of the clip.

BTW, that Tool song. They spelled enema wrong.

¤=[Post Update]=¤

Quote Posted by donk (here)
    Quote Another topic: Folding space/time. I love it and it fits neatly into my pocket for when I need it.
    Kindly elaboerate??
    When humor has to be explained.....................it never works.

I can tell you how to spell elaborate correctly though.

35. Link to Post #20980
    France On Sabbatical
    Thanks
    Thanked 95,900 times in 15,481 posts

OK... here is my attempt at clarifying the matter of the known facts about these cycles of asteroids/meteorites pummelings:

I think that too many cyclical events are being correlated to ONE companion star to our sun and inferred to be a dwarf star named "Nemesis."

One type of cyclical events is illustrated with this "clock":

A PLOT OF DATA ON LIFE EXTINCTIONS, COLLECTED BY DAVID RAUP AND JOHN SEPKOSKI AT THE UNIVERSITY OF CHICAGO, SHOWS PEAKS IN THE EXTINCTION RATE OCCURRING AT 26- TO 30-MILLION-YEAR INTERVALS, AS INDICATED BY ARROWS

The above from: http://www.lbl.gov/Science-Articles/Archive/extinctions-nemesis.html

Check this java applet to get an idea on the long-period orbit of such a "companion":

http://astro.ph.unimelb.edu.au/central/Mirrors/binary/binary.htm

The other is given by the 26,000 year cyle of the precession of the equinoxes:

http://binaryresearchinstitute.org/bri/research/introduction/theory.shtml

Due to the existence of both type of "clocks", and accordingly, that makes our solar system a TERNARY star system with one star called "Sun" and TWO companion stars BOTH named NEMESIS.

There lies the confusion!

Wasn't it Arthur Neuman who said something like: "The real trouble is that everything is happening at the same time!"?
    Now that the main "clocks" are disentangled:

Keeping with the train of thoughts of some of the magnetic reversals being due to falling skies on people's heads... here is the illustration suggested by the Binary Research Institute for the existence of the Oort cloud Sheer Edge:

Now, that's quite a pool (billiards) game!

That particular 26,000 year clock would have it's "midnight" every time this solar system gets bombarded with these asteroids.

It therefore seems like the "elite" have gotten a pretty good idea on when that "midnight occurs, earth-time wise.

This is also the scenario promulgated by Laura Knight-Jadzcyk and the "Cs."

Thinking of it though, it doesn't really matter where one goes in hiding within this solar system when all of it is going to be pummeled like Dresden during WW II... unless their secret space program is really about getting out of this solar system for a while...
    Now... on the other hand, every time one of these cycle completes, there are LESS and LESS of these asteroids/meteorites left as potential projectiles against this solar system ... which make it easier to focus and deflect the remaining ones!

To corroborate with the Dogon cosmology there are these other interesting recorded cylces about Sirius:

From: http://binaryresearchinstitute.org/srg/SiriusResearch.shtml

Quote Mr. Homann concludes below that:
    "These observations clearly indicate that the so-called 'precession of the earth' is NOT a scientific fact, and that the Sirius system has a noticeable gravitational influence on our solar system."

INTERPRETATION OF THE DATA:
    Significant time deviations in earth's period of rotation, as measured with respect to Sirius have occurred over certain months (e.g. in the spring of 1989, when Sirius A, Sirius B and the sun were in direct conjunction). Some minor, but nevertheless distinct deviations appear at regular yearly intervals (usually around March). Since these deviations occur annually, the gravitational influence of the moon or perturbations caused by other planets in the solar system can be excluded. Since such deviations from mean sidereal time CANNOT be caused by an increase or decrease in the speed of earth's rotation, I suspect a combined 'gravitational' effect of the sun and the Sirius system on the earth's axis of rotation. In my article "Some more thoughts on gravitation" I have tried to describe how the Sirius system might be responsible for a 'curvature in space' that can reach as far as to our solar system. As we know, the revolution of Sirius B and Sirius A around their common center of gravity over a period of about 49 years proceeds in an almost vertical plane relative to the planetary plane of our solar system. This motion could cause a periodic fluctuation in the curvature of space, similar to an ocean where a calm wind would create long-stretched waves. If a ship were to sail on such waves, its mast will gently swing back and forth. Likewise, during the earth's orbit around the sun the axis of the earth would 'oscillate' due to these periodic fluctuations of the space-curvature between sun and Sirius. Although the speed of earth's rotation remains unchanged (!), a positive or negative time-deviation from mean sidereal time can be measured, depending on the magnitude and direction of the oscillation of the axis, the sidereal point of reference and the latitude on earth from which the measurements are taken. As a matter of fact, the International Earth Rotation Service observes significant daily variations in earth's sidereal rotation period.

It is also very important to remember that despite some major variations in earth's period of rotation, the mean time interval of the sidereal year or earth's complete orbit period basically remains constant.

Even more surprising is the observation that the mean time interval of the sidereal year, as measured with respect to Sirius is nearly identical (by less than one second) to the time interval of the tropical year. According to the theory of 'precession', a yearly time difference of about 1223 s is supposed to occur between a sidereal year and the tropical year.

The meridian transit measurements of Sirius have shown that neither a time difference of 6 × 1223 s, nor a difference of 6 × 3.34 s has occurred over the 6-year observation period from April 1994 to April 2000.

These observations clearly indicate that the so-called 'precession of the earth' is NOT a scientific fact, and that the Sirius system has a noticeable gravitational influence on our solar system. Obviously, Newton's laws of gravitation cannot explain Einstein's universe. In that respect, it requires further study to see if the 49 year cycle of the Sirius system can provide us with an explanation of the large fluctuations and annual irregularities in earth's rate of rotation that have also been observed around 1941 by experts at the US Naval Observatory.

Additional Comment:
    Two other phenomena should be mentioned that took place during the conjunction of Sirius A, Sirius B and the sun around the beginning of February to the end of March 1989, as the function of the time deviation entered from the negative into the positive range (see Graph 1). During this time our outermost planet Pluto, whose revolution period of 248.421 years is exactly 5.0004 to 1 in relation to the Sirius B - Sirius A's orbit period of 49.68 years, went through the perihelion of its very eccentric orbit. On 23 March 1989 an 800 m long 'rock' came in strikingly close proximity to our earth at a speed of about 70.000 km/h. Missing our earth by only a few hours - thereby sparing us a gigantic catastrophe - it also went through its perihelion between sun and Sirius. Thanks to astronomers, who discovered it as it already disappeared again into the vastness of space, a major widespread panic was avoided. These celestial phenomena are not subject to plain coincidence, but are lawful celestial mechanical events. In fact, the Sirius system determines the second (empty) focus point, which is essential for the elliptic orbits of these and other celestial bodies in our solar system. Keep in mind that even our earth has its perihelion around January 2, as it passes through the conjunction of sun and Sirius each year

According to how records have been deciphered, Ancient Egyptians were VERY obsessed with Sirius. That was their chronometer/clock.
    "La réalité est un rêve que l'on fait atterrir" San Antonio AKA F. Dard

Troll-hood motto: Never, ever, however, whatsoever, to anyone, a point concede.

36. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Hervé For This Post:

araucaria (10th October 2012), Belle (10th October 2012), Calz (12th October 2012), Chester (10th October 2012), Playdo of Ataraxas (10th October 2012), Samsara (10th October 2012), ulli (10th October 2012)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1049 of 2703 FirstFirst 1 49 549 949 999 1039 1049 1059 1099 1149 1549 2049 2703 LastLast