+ Reply to Thread

Thread: h+ or Transhumance ...

1. Link to Post #1
    Japan Deactivated
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,830 times in 339 posts

Default h+ or Transhumance ...

The Hybrid World-Modifying and Controlling the Human Race Just Around The Corner...

A very interesting documentary on transgenics ...

http://www.dailymotion.com/video/x1c...uman-race_news
    Last edited by Azt; 16th February 2014 at 10:41.

2. The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to Azt For This Post:

Agape (16th February 2014), Christine (16th February 2014), guyres (16th February 2014), Johnny (16th February 2014), Joseph McAree (16th February 2014), Joy_P (16th February 2014), Latti (16th February 2014), Limor Wolf (16th February 2014), meeradas (16th February 2014), naste.de.lumina (16th February 2014), Ravenlocke (16th February 2014), Sunny-side-up (16th February 2014)

3. Link to Post #2
    Retired
    Thanks
    Thanked 27,051 times in 3,027 posts

Default Re: h+ or Transhumance ...

Thank you very much Azt, I was just thinking that this is the most important current subject we should be aware of, be knowledgable about and do all we can to resist. Human life on this planet are meant to be organically evoleved and not technologically controlled, and so it shall be, but a few humps are on the way. Not quite around the corner, but already here in our back yard. As always, awarness, staying calm, being explicit about our approach to it and developing our inner technology (Its there!) is the key.
    I'll be watching this. Thank you for posting ~

4. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Limor Wolf For This Post:

Azt (16th February 2014), Chris Gilbert (18th February 2014), Christine (16th February 2014), Johnny (16th February 2014), Joseph McAree (16th February 2014), naste.de.lumina (16th February 2014), Ravenlocke (16th February 2014), Sunny-side-up (16th February 2014), The Alley Cat (16th February 2014)

5. Link to Post #3
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,308 times in 437 posts

I'm opposed to Transgenics, Transhumanism, etc. That said, there are some things that must be understood.

1. Humans are a natural being and anything humans create can only be a natural function. It's similar to the idea that - everything exists and therefore everything is REAL - although not necessarily functional or beneficial.

2. Anything and everything has the potential of coming into existence, or already exists.

Considering these "philosophical axioms" what any sentient being must come to terms with is how to distinguish between what is beneficial from what is not. (And I for one hope that each individual has greater choice to determine what they feel is beneficial, or not, for themselves as this is the heart of the matter.)

The irony for both personal and social rights/laws are based on individual(s) attempt to prevent abuse of outside powers which would attempt to impose upon them. And here's the GREAT IRONY. As long as an individual is an individual their rights will ALWAYS be imposed upon from anyone or anything that is NOT them.
    Last edited by OMG; 16th February 2014 at 17:26.

6. Link to Post #4
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks

Acceptance of something (conceptual or tangible) is a tricky business.

History has shown that people are resistant to change since it is an unknown factor having the potential to taint, ruin or destroy what is already valued, known and accepted.

Yet only when a new factor is created and experienced can it be better known.

"Better known" because MORE senses and faculties are involved when something is existent and experienced as opposed to something that is merely subjective/conceptual.

But some attribute MORE to states beyond the tangible realm, senses and faculties.

Regardless, the so-called winner in any contest of existence is what provides MORE value and how you define value and can prove it.

7. Link to Post #5
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,835 times in 413 posts

The advancement of science and technology alone will lead you away from the power and presence of Spirit. Only if science and technology are in service to Spirit, Spirit being the prime motivation for the cultivation of science and technology, can they be truly beneficial. It is the motivation that matters. And this motivation either comes from the mind or from the deeper mind of Spirit within you.” -- from the free Life in the Universe e-book.
    -
    The Steps to Knowledge Spiritual Practice: Hear your Spirit. Taking the steps to Knowledge ... will teach you how to listen within yourself.
    -
    The Great Waves of Change: Are you ready for what's to come?
    -
    The Best Alien Disclosure Information Around: "Though the visitors have a superior technology, the success of their entire mission rests upon their ability to persuade and to encourage human allegiance. You have the power to resist this."

8. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to S-L For This Post:

Azt (16th February 2014), Chris Gilbert (18th February 2014), superconsciousness (16th February 2014)

9. Link to Post #6
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks

Quote Posted by S-L (here)
    The advancement of science and technology alone will lead you away from the power and presence of Spirit. Only if science and technology are in service to Spirit, Spirit being the prime motivation for the cultivation of science and technology, can they be truly beneficial. It is the motivation that matters. And this motivation either comes from the mind or from the deeper mind of Spirit within you.” -- from the free Life in the Universe e-book.

Just to clarify.

EVERYTHING is spirit(ual) since everything derives from spirit.

The problem isn't the advancement of science or even technology, as these are just ways to clarify certain attributes of conscious awareness and achieving greater degrees of conscious lucidity.

As I see it the whole purpose of life is consciousness development, while living unconsciously/subconsciously is imprisonment.

The PROBLEM with so-called science or technology derives from exclusivity and bias of limited approaches, the lack of mutual comprehension/control, and the need to repress other spiritual approaches.

10. Link to Post #7
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,835 times in 413 posts

Quote Posted by OMG (here)
    Quote Posted by S-L (here)

Just to clarify.

EVERYTHING is spirit(ual) since everything derives from spirit.

The problem isn't the advancement of science or even technology, as these are just ways to clarify certain attributes of conscious awareness and achieving greater degrees of conscious lucidity.

As I see it the whole purpose of life is consciousness development, while living unconsciously/subconsciously is imprisonment.

The PROBLEM with so-called science or technology derives from exclusivity and bias of limited approaches, the lack of mutual comprehension/control, and the need to repress other spiritual approaches.
    Science and technology must be guided and inspired by our inner spiritual mind to make sure that they are wisely used. The mind can concoct many scientific and technological advancements that may indeed harm the human family. We must remain true to our spiritual nature.

Yes, in a real way everything is part of Creation, so we can argue that anything is technically spiritual, but that is besides the point. Science and technology do not always have a neutral impact on our civilization. They can be used for good or ill. If human civilization is to technologically progress in a wise and positive fashion, it must cultivate these greater technological powers with the guidance of the greater spiritual mind within us - the part of us that has not lost touch with God.
    -
    The Steps to Knowledge Spiritual Practice: Hear your Spirit. Taking the steps to Knowledge ... will teach you how to listen within yourself.
    -
    The Great Waves of Change: Are you ready for what's to come?
    -
    The Best Alien Disclosure Information Around: "Though the visitors have a superior technology, the success of their entire mission rests upon their ability to persuade and to encourage human allegiance. You have the power to resist this."

11. The Following User Says Thank You to S-L For This Post:

naste.de.lumina (17th February 2014)

12. Link to Post #8
    Thanks
    Thanked 103,483 times in 10,071 posts

To me it seems that we humans can develop our innate powers (or metaphysical abilities?) like we can heal ourselves if we knew how to and believed it, we can be telepathic, etc, we can do anything we want to if we are " allowed to" if you know what I mean and so in this respect why would we need transgenics to make supersoldiers or for curing diseases, longevity etc if we have the power to do these things within us without having to resort to cross-breeding species. So these scientists and forerunners of transhumanism are about creating physical prowess or third dimensional prowess because they seem to be more left brain and not spiritualists? You know thinking in 3D only?
    To me it is quite disturbing and disheartening about our future going down this road.

13. Link to Post #9
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks

Quote Posted by OMG (here)
    ...the part of us that has not lost touch with God.
    Please don't take this the wrong way but honestly...what "part" are you talking about here? Christian, Muslim, Buddhist, Wiccan, New Age, individual, etc?

People do not agree on what GOD or spirituality is, etc. Maybe you can shed some light on what your connection to spirituality and GOD is all about?

But yes generally speaking I agree with the spirit of what you said.

In many ways the scientific process is deeply spiritual (ethical) because it looks for verification and comprehension of experience socially. Whereas many so-called spiritual beliefs/guidance are highly subjective and relative and often times do not produce social verification or have down right contradictions.

Spirituality and science can both be dangerous since humans are dangerous. That pretty much sums it up.

I for one try to do nothing that would cause harm to others and at the same time attempt to clarify my position in whatever I do in order to to reap optimal comprehension and mutual respect. None the less people will always find fault or not agree. It's basically human nature to see and experience problems because we are ALL separated from all others/things (via time/space/illusion). And as long as separation exist there is not mutual comprehension. Hence 3D reality will most always have problems scientifically or spiritually.

14. Link to Post #10
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Ravenlocke (here)
    To me it seems that we humans can develop our innate powers (or metaphysical abilities?) like we can heal ourselves if we knew how to and believed it, we can be telepathic, etc, we can do anything we want to if we are " allowed to" if you know what I mean and so in this respect why would we need transgenics to make supersoldiers or for curing diseases, longevity etc if we have the power to do these things within us without having to resort to cross-breeding species. So these scientists and forerunners of transhumanism are about creating physical prowess or third dimensional prowess because they seem to be more left brain and not spiritualists? You know thinking in 3D only?
    To me it is quite disturbing and disheartening about our future going down this road.
    I have spent my life on understanding how to optimize personal and spiritual power since most scientific/technological power is based on what someone else has done and can control.

I'm sure most rational people would want to have optimal control of their power and not be dependent on external people or sources. The epitome of these types of personal power are the Immortal Siddhas and Masters. Of which I am a student.

These supernatural beings (once mortal humans) learn to achieve anything that technology can achieve and beyond. There is nothing beyond their capabilities and they aren't imprisoned or limited by 3D.

But 99.999% of all humans will likely never achieve Siddha type status in any given generation. Instead, for the masses spiritual awakening is done collectively through conventional science or social religious paradigms.

If you want optimum personal power it will always be so-called organic and innate. But it also has to be delusion free, just like the scientific process requires of any valid and responsible pursuit. Yet the 3D scientific process, although ethical in premise based in material comprehension, is too limiting and incapable of processing, measuring and duplicating the facts of Siddhahood.

+ Reply to Thread