+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 3 LastLast

Thread: CONSCIOUSNESS GRID - the thing above your head you can't even see

1. Link to Post #1
    United States Unsubscribed
    Thanks

Thumbs up CONSCIOUSNESS GRID - the thing above your head you can't even see

Hi

I'd like to introduce myself. I'm Voltaire. I'm here to make some new friends, and find out some info that will (hopefully) save my life.
    I'm already acquainted with a few people on this forum IRL; some I've even been invited to their houses; most were nice - couple of good cars and nice plants.
    Like some members of this forum, I'm a TI. I used to work for a black-ops outfit in Basingstoke. [Anyone familiar with the rose and crown's welcome to hit me up.]

I used to work in a mining elevator. Obviously something went badly wrong and I really upset someone on the top floor. (won't go into politics)
    Lost my job. And a few games. Had my horse blinded. Now I'm here...

Obviously word travels fast in this community, and I'm not looking for sympathy, or a christmas jumper and a card every year.
    Just trying to keep my head above water.
    I'm not here to cause a big scene, I'm just looking to get outside the grid safely - or at least far enough away I can work on my differences (geddit).

So anyway, that's me.
    If it doesn't make sense, please ignore me, I'm probably just rambling.

This next bit will either make total sense, or make me sound like a loon...
    It's completely true, and if you know anything about it, or would like to correct me, feel free to do so either in thread or by PM..

Now the consciousness grid:
    There is a large "grid" over every country in the world.
    the different levels have many different functions, some carry information, some vibration, some light, some dreams (all three).
    I can only speak about the NATO grid, and the UK grid, but these things are handled mainly by high ranking signals, and are very complicated things.

Above this there's a grid around the world, a series of Octangles, with each Octangle segmented into triangles.
    What's interesting is at each intersection on these octangles is a military base, or site.
    The air above is a definite no-fly zone.

Has anyone heard of this before?
    Does anyone know what it's called, or what it does?

2. Link to Post #2
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,291 times in 744 posts

Default Re: CONSCIOUSNESS GRID - the thing above your head you can't even see

Hello, welcome! So sorry about your horse, she was unfairly involved in human dark dealings; I hope you are both OK.

I can often see a grid high in the sky, in the far depths at the limits one can press one's vision on a clear day; it is a pale net, rather as you describe. . .I've often called people's attention to it, but they can't seem to see it at all. I had it filed away in my mind as Indra's net, or similar. . . so am interested in what you have to say about it. . .
    Last edited by kirolak; 18th September 2016 at 20:19.

3. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to kirolak For This Post:

Bassplayer1 (19th September 2016), ElfeMya (18th September 2016), Holly Lindin (20th September 2016), RunningDeer (18th September 2016), Shannon (22nd September 2016), Sunny-side-up (19th September 2016), Woody (18th September 2016)

4. Link to Post #3
    Finland Avalon Member Ultima Thule's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,265 times in 683 posts

Wellcome Voltaire!

Can you map out an example of military bases (sites) which follow this grid in a pattern?

UT

5. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Ultima Thule For This Post:

Bassplayer1 (19th September 2016), ElfeMya (22nd September 2016), guayabal (19th September 2016), Holly Lindin (20th September 2016), kirolak (22nd September 2016), Shannon (22nd September 2016), Sunny-side-up (19th September 2016)

6. Link to Post #4
    Thanks
    Thanked 19,044 times in 2,398 posts

Quote Posted by voltaire237 (here)

Like some members of this forum, I'm a TI.

I used to work in a mining elevator.

Obviously something went badly wrong
    Hallo Voltaire,

Whilst I am interested to hear more about this multi-layered grid I'd like you to clarify the three points above that I filtered out from your post.

What is a TI?

You used to work in a mining elevator. I assume you don't literally mean that, you weren't in an elevator all day long taking people up and down?

Something went badly wrong, without going into politics do you mean there was an error, a mistake, and you were deemed culpable?

Thank you in advance if you can elucidate these points for me.

7. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Ewan For This Post:

drneglector (22nd September 2016), ElfeMya (22nd September 2016), Heartsong (21st September 2016), kirolak (22nd September 2016)

8. Link to Post #5
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Ewan (here)
    What is a TI?[/QUOTE]
    Targeted Individual
    The term came about when the FBI were hiring Cointelpro informants to join their Stasi force.
    every country in the world has a Stasi network.

Your orders could be as trivial as to make someone cross the road; sabotage someone's car - screw with their bearings; plumb something in; or rent a flat above someone and bang on the floor every time you're told to..

Quote I assume you don't literally mean that, you weren't in an elevator all day long taking people up and down?
    No

Quote Something went badly wrong, without going into politics do you mean there was an error, a mistake, and you were deemed culpable?
    I was deemed culpable.
    I was sabotaged, but it was still my fault. Now they want me to pay for it with my life.

It's hard to explain, but the reason they put me in this position was because I went outside the grid.

In ancient Greek mythology they speak of Ambroisia as the "nectar of the gods"
    This was a substance they took and used to travel to the "Underworld" or Spirit Realm.
    It's like having an out of body experience, except you're in the 4th dimension and time's no longer linear
    (NEVER take Salvia Divinorum btw - it is evil stuff, just steals your life-force)

I found a form of Ambrosia and went there.
    It's not difficult, anyone can go there with the right ingredients..
    I could show any of you if we had time, and it weren't so dangerous.

Only problem is as soon as you go there you stand out like a sore thumb, and when you come back a lot of people will try and off you to stop you from revealing what you saw there...
    There's a lot of people who are completely opened up and programmed to be able to see straight into this world (top floor CIA agents for example)

The grid goes around the planet
    (before it we could reincarnate with all our old memories, travel through space and to other planets etc etc);
    Now we just get vacuumed up, our memories erased, and sent to a new vessel.

There's a way to go outside this consciousness grid, but all the while you're there [in the spirit world] you don't have a body, so you don't have a brain, ergo you can't store memories.
    This means I remember some things, but not all.

You're basically a massive ball of light, you change in vibration and color with every emotional state, and you move by the power of thought,
    you "think" yourself in the direction you wish to go
    the longer you're there the stronger you become, and the clearer your thoughts are,
    (since you no longer think and then process that through your body into actions or words - you just think)

it is a very frightening place - I'd seriously not recommend anyone going there - people like the dalai lama spend there whole lives to get to this place and be able to balance their minds there, I was frightened there for a while.

I calmed down after a bit, but it's a scary place..
    You see what happens to you when you die, you see endless information (you actually "see" it; certain lights there have this wonderful knowledge transferring ability);

You also see what's REALLY going on with the world,
    and what's REALLY happening behind the scenes...

9. Link to Post #6
    United States Avalon Member mkscarola's Avatar
    Thanks

I find this very interesting. Have heard of it mentioned before.

10. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to mkscarola For This Post:

ElfeMya (22nd September 2016), kirolak (22nd September 2016)

11. Link to Post #7
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Ultima Thule (here)
    Wellcome Voltaire!

Can you map out an example of military bases (sites) which follow this grid in a pattern?

UT

the points where the lines of the grid cross over are on military bases or important landmarks

for example theres one over the great pyramid of Giza

I know you're not allowed to fly over them, there's vortexes at each of these cross-points,
    there's reports of crafts flying into these vortexes and then being destroyed with lots of tiny perforations through them, as if the crafts had suddenly become porous

I don't know a great deal about this, but I'm sure an engine could tell you a lot more...

12. Link to Post #8
    Thanks

Quote Posted by mkscarola (here)
    I find this very interesting. Have heard of it mentioned before.
    I haven't heard many people talk about it, but it's mentioned in Val Valerian's Matrix series - along with some other startling truths

interestingly its difficult to find these books online
    pdf's are scattered few and far between, but amazon seems to be forever out of stock

13. Link to Post #9
    Thanks

Quote Posted by kirolak (here)
    Hello, welcome! So sorry about your horse, she was unfairly involved in human dark dealings; I hope you are both OK.

I can often see a grid high in the sky, in the far depths at the limits one can press one's vision on a clear day; it is a pale net, rather as you describe. . .I've often called people's attention to it, but they can't seem to see it at all. I had it filed away in my mind as Indra's net, or similar. . . so am interested in what you have to say about it. . .
    Thank you for your kind words.
    Hopefully we'll get the blinders off her one day and let her race across all channels.

I'm glad I could help confirm for you what you already know to be true.
    If you can see this in daylight then you're incredibly gifted, as these are fourth dimensional energies

when people talk about "energy cords" and people attaching "energy cords" to people these are also 4th dimensional energies
    they connect to you through your feet, and have large balls of energy that seem to move slowly up and down them
    if you can see the consciousness grid, perhaps you can try and tune your eyes to these?
    the human eye can see all these different things, i'm not sure if there's some third eye element to this, or we can actually see the infrared and xrays outside of visible light,
    but it's maybe worth you looking into this also?

Side-note:
    I do know that if you stare into a clear sky long enough, you'll see lots of little white orbs vibrating around
    as a child i thought these were pollen
    Someone told me a German scientist once "discovered" them, but I've always thought they were just electrical impulses on our retina that get filtered into our vision
    are you familiar with this effect?

14. Link to Post #10
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,696 times in 640 posts

Welcome to Avalon first of all.

What are the differences / correlations between the 4th dimensional energy grid and the lay lines?

And also more importantly, you left us on a cliffhanger last time. Don´t keep us in suspense......

Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version

Name:	ley lines.png
Views:	82
Size:	1.59 MB
ID:	34233  
    Attached Images  
    Last edited by sunwings; 20th September 2016 at 07:07.

15. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to sunwings For This Post:

bennycog (20th September 2016), ElfeMya (22nd September 2016), Fanna (21st September 2016), kirolak (22nd September 2016)

16. Link to Post #11
    Australia Avalon Member bennycog's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,296 times in 971 posts

Hi Voltaire.
    Being a T.I yourself, do you remember getting called on to do things that was not in your frame of mind before you did it? can we get an example.
    Does your being off grid mean that your no more able to be forced into doing anything by a handler?
    Where you sent here to Avalon for any reason?
    ON these consciousness lines/grid? are they something that needs to be activated? Artefact or other? Are these artefacts or other of human origin and where does their level of frequency come from?

cheers mate and welcome

17. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to bennycog For This Post:

ElfeMya (22nd September 2016), kirolak (22nd September 2016), Violet3 (14th October 2016)

18. Link to Post #12
    United States Avalon Member
    Thanks

Hi Voltaire Welcome I have some thoughts on your interesting post

The grid you describe sounds like the artificial matrix that was put up to keep earth isolated from contact with the rest of creation. I think this has also corrupted the original hologram reality we experience in 3D. I believe the archons (they like to hang out in lower 4D I understand) get the credit for the false reincarnation scam, loss of memories, etc. that you encountered. If you were dealing with archons I can well imagine how weird or unpleasant the experience might have been. Speaking as a time-traveler from the sixties, your experience with Ambrosia sounds a lot like lucid dreaming or a bad acid trip.
    Be safe. (My brother worked as head of security for POTUS starting with Lyndon Johnson and , well, now he's dead).

19. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to peggy englebrake For This Post:

bennycog (20th September 2016), ElfeMya (22nd September 2016), sunwings (20th September 2016), Wes Penre (3rd October 2016)

20. Link to Post #13
    France On Sabbatical
    Thanks
    Thanked 95,898 times in 15,481 posts

Maybe readers might be interested in learning about these: "Wells of Souls"
    "La réalité est un rêve que l'on fait atterrir" San Antonio AKA F. Dard

Troll-hood motto: Never, ever, however, whatsoever, to anyone, a point concede.

21. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Hervé For This Post:

bennycog (20th September 2016), ElfeMya (22nd September 2016)

22. Link to Post #14
    Thanks

Quote Posted by sunwings (here)
    Welcome to Avalon first of all.

What are the differences / correlations between the 4th dimensional energy grid and the lay lines?

And also more importantly, you left us on a cliffhanger last time. Don´t keep us in suspense......

That's a pretty accurate picture you've attached there.

Let me know what you mean by the cliffhanger bit - and anything I've glossed over, and I'll happily fill you in..

Hi Bennycog
    There's a lot of questions there, and at the risk of some things getting lost in translation, I'll try and answer your questions in the quote box below:
    Quote Posted by bennycog (here)
    Hi Voltaire.
    Being a T.I yourself, do you remember getting called on to do things that was not in your frame of mind before you did it? can we get an example.
    I can't answer this in as much detail as i'd like, as it would incriminate/identify me too much. but i've definitely been influenced into doing things i wouldn't have done before. if you imagine there's 120 doors open to us at any one time. when we commit to an action we're walking through a certain door - and now ending up in another room with another 120 doors (each door here is a metaphor for an action).
    so in as much as my actions have been influenced using basic fear/Pavlovian conditioning, yes i have been influenced...
    but if you mean I'm a TI and therefore I get called up to carry out assignments/make dead drops, no it's not like that for me now

Does your being off grid mean that your no more able to be forced into doing anything by a handler?
    sorry i clearly didn't explain this well enough the first time round.
    I left the grid, went outside it, and saw what was happening on the other side, then came back. I didn't "go off grid" and now I'm off it.
    This grid isn't the same as someone "living off grid". it's a grid that encompasses the globe, and keeps us here in the nth dimension (outside of time).

Where you sent here to Avalon for any reason?
    No, no-one sends me places, I don't answer to anyone.
    I saw Avalon referenced in one of Michael Prince's videos, and I like the difference between this forum and others.
    There are many plants on other forums that tend to group together and make any serious discussion or topic on key or guarded information go off-topic and become ludicrous so no-body takes notice anymore.
    Here seems to be wise to that trick, and everyone seems respectful and knowledgeable. I've already learnt things here I wouldn't have otherwise, so I'm just here to gather and share intel really.

ON these consciousness lines/grid? are they something that needs to be activated? Artefact or other? Are these artefacts or other of human origin and where does their level of frequency come from?
    I sort of see what you're getting at, and I know the theory, but I haven't been party to this in real life - so only want to stick to sharing experiential knowledge. (otherwise i'm just speculating, and anyone can do that)

cheers mate and welcome
    Oorah!

Quote Posted by peggy englebrake (here)
    Hi Voltaire Welcome I have some thoughts on your interesting post

The grid you describe sounds like the artificial matrix that was put up to keep earth isolated from contact with the rest of creation. I think this has also corrupted the original hologram reality we experience in 3D. I believe the archons (they like to hang out in lower 4D I understand) get the credit for the false reincarnation scam, loss of memories, etc. that you encountered. If you were dealing with archons I can well imagine how weird or unpleasant the experience might have been. Speaking as a time-traveler from the sixties, your experience with Ambrosia sounds a lot like lucid dreaming or a bad acid trip.
    Be safe. (My brother worked as head of security for POTUS starting with Lyndon Johnson and , well, now he's dead).
    True Re: artificial matrix.

As far as I'm concerned there are two type of beings (two polar opposites)
    Ones that see something smaller than them like a human wandering into their 4th dimension without Metatron and love it's curiosity and return that love and curiosity
    and ones that see something smaller than them and see it as an energy to be harvested, like the Dementors from harry potter would look upon a child crossing their path...

unfortunately I encountered the second.

Their need for vampirising energy is a purely egocentric one, and ego is where these problems arose from:
    it comes from them taking their egos into that dimension and causing the instability in the first place (these beings used monoatomic gold to artificially "transcend" dimensions, but did it too fast and without the loss of ego (or "egodeath" needed) so they are desperately trying to hold onto what's "theirs" in a dimension where it is not supposed to be like that, their energy was given to them in the first place, and now the quantum mechanics of the universe is supposed to take it away from them, but they wont let it.
    This Lucifer experiment was supposed to break away from god and make them gods of the planet, inside this consciousness grid - but instead has just trapped them in a realm of starvation and constant thirst for energy (like in the tibetan book of the dead as the hungry ghosts..)

this is why they suck so much energy from out of our dimension: to support themselves up there
    but they're absorbing what they need from negative emotions like HATE and LOVE and LUST... really low vibrational, yet easy to steal, emotions

if they instead had people send them LOVE and LIGHT they'd find an INFINITE pool of energy coming directly from SOURCE (the kabbalah talks about this, the "one central point" of the heart, an untapped wealth of limitless love and energy, stronger than any lust or desire..)

then we could away with all this reptilian sacrifice BS and be free and happy; but that wouldn't fit the agendas of the elite... it's a never-ending circle of greed and egoism...

23. Link to Post #15
    United States Avalon Member
    Thanks

How do you know Metatron is not an archon in disguise?

24. The Following User Says Thank You to peggy englebrake For This Post:

ElfeMya (22nd September 2016)

25. Link to Post #16
    Thanks

Quote Posted by peggy englebrake (here)
    How do you know Metatron is not an archon in disguise?
    are you assuming all archons are "evil"?

26. Link to Post #17
    Australia Avalon Member bennycog's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,296 times in 971 posts

Thank you for that Voltaire I have or had a friend that is closely related to the information portrayed here.

She is able to make contact or peer into what government controllers are doing and have been attacked psychically many times by them. she is not a T.I because her guardians will not allow that. I think i had to lose contact with her because somehow i might have been an avenue for them to get to her.

She has talked of artefacts in possession by the government that control and do various things. I guess the show 'warehouse 13' is a very sensationalised version of what they have..

27. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to bennycog For This Post:

BMJ (23rd September 2016), Daozen (22nd September 2016), ElfeMya (22nd September 2016)

28. Link to Post #18
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,077 times in 163 posts

Going briefly into 4D does not mean escaping the prison complex as it extends there, as well!? James Mahu explained it nicely long ago, in his – Interview with Project Camelot

And, some of us may realize that beside this false (artificial) consciousness, which reigns in this artificial reality, there is the Real Consciousness, which we may become familiar with, soon?!

29. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to sms For This Post:

bennycog (22nd September 2016), ElfeMya (22nd September 2016), gaiagirl (19th November 2016), Limor Wolf (4th October 2016), peggy englebrake (1st October 2016)

30. Link to Post #19
    Thanks

I think if more people went there in a controlled environment, we could investigate more information about it - know more about it - and make more changes to the world

but the group that control the world aren't looking for change, they're looking for a perpetual war;
    astral travel should be the driving force of the economy, inter-planetary space travel.. not war and violence..

31. Link to Post #20
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,291 times in 744 posts

Quote Posted by kirolak (here)

Thank you for your kind words.
    Hopefully we'll get the blinders off her one day and let her race across all channels.

I'm glad I could help confirm for you what you already know to be true.
    If you can see this in daylight then you're incredibly gifted, as these are fourth dimensional energies

when people talk about "energy cords" and people attaching "energy cords" to people these are also 4th dimensional energies
    they connect to you through your feet, and have large balls of energy that seem to move slowly up and down them
    if you can see the consciousness grid, perhaps you can try and tune your eyes to these?
    the human eye can see all these different things, i'm not sure if there's some third eye element to this, or we can actually see the infrared and xrays outside of visible light,
    but it's maybe worth you looking into this also?

Side-note:
    I do know that if you stare into a clear sky long enough, you'll see lots of little white orbs vibrating around
    as a child i thought these were pollen
    Someone told me a German scientist once "discovered" them, but I've always thought they were just electrical impulses on our retina that get filtered into our vision
    are you familiar with this effect?

I've never seen the balls of energy moving up& down people in the way you describe, although I can see "vibrations" all over the place, at all times; everything is shimmering & the little "orbs" are everywhere, (like electrons?) It could be part of having Hemiplegic Migraine, although I am medicated against that & find it very hard to OB now as a result. BTW, I can stare in fascination at a blank wall, amazed by the changing texture & flow of it (much to my family's horror!)

Not sure that it's a "talent", as it's pretty constant & I've always seen these things.

Please tell us more of what you now about the grid! as I've always wondered about it.

32. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to kirolak For This Post:

BMJ (23rd September 2016), ElfeMya (22nd September 2016)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 3 LastLast