+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Looks like "Doomsday Dec. 21, 2012" has been cancelled

1. Link to Post #21
    United States Avalon Member Mandala's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,270 times in 869 posts

Default Re: Looks like "Doomsday Dec. 21, 2012" has been cancelled

One thing for sure will happen, someone will attempt to make money off this. I wonder if this will come to fruition?

This series of blockbuster performances will culminate in a fourth mega-event that will broadcast live, from the Great Pyramid at Chichen Itza on the 2012 Winter Solstice. On that night Cirque de Soleil will take over the entire Chichen Itza Temple complex. The Chichen Itza Pyramid will be transformed into a stage, upon which the artists and performers of the Cirque de Soleil will work their incredible magic.
    With Peace and Love, Mandala
    "Be the change you wish to see." Mahatma Gandhi

2. Link to Post #22
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,200 times in 246 posts

So they "discovered" that a cyclic calendar keeps cycling..?!? Wow.

No bearing on the events unfolding on the closing of this cycle but makes a good headline I guess.
    "What the caterpillar calls the end of the world, The master calls a butterfly."
    Richard Bach

3. The Following User Says Thank You to WyoSeeker For This Post:

nearing (11th May 2012)

4. Link to Post #23
    Thanks
    Thanked 16,139 times in 2,883 posts

Quote Posted by Bill Ryan (here)
    -------

Misleading thread title! It was never 'Doomsday'. That has always been a hysterical and unintelligent New Age misinterpretation. (Sorry -- it has to be said.)

The Mayan Calendar is just what its name suggests... a calendar. The next day starts as normal, the day after the end of the "year".
    I agree Bill, one must also question if this is actually the year 2012 right now.....and toss and bit of gloom and doom in to the question to add some spice to it.
    SilentFeathers

"The journey is now, it begins with today. There are many paths, choose wisely."

5. Link to Post #24
    United States Avalon Member gripreaper's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 29,685 times in 3,744 posts

Come on now, we are all going to ascend into 5th dimensional consciousness and be saved by extraterrestrials. Haven't you been reading all the channelings about how things are just fine and all we have to do is sit back and enjoy the ride? Drake and Wilcock have been endorsed by the galactic councils, so it's all good from here on in.

I mean, if it's channeled, or comes from a source, then it must be true, right?

6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to gripreaper For This Post:

MMA_Fan (12th May 2012), RMorgan (11th May 2012)

7. Link to Post #25
    Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,199 times in 262 posts

I thought it was the emergence of the 5th world and the return of Quetzalcoatl
    that are actual mayan myths/prophecies revolving around the end of that calendar,
    and by the way there are many mayan calendars some of which go beyond 5000 already.
    this article seems to ignore that

8. Link to Post #26
    Thanks
    Thanked 16,139 times in 2,883 posts

Quote Posted by gripreaper (here)
    Come on now, we are all going to ascend into 5th dimensional consciousness and be saved by extraterrestrials. Haven't you been reading all the channelings about how things are just fine and all we have to do is sit back and enjoy the ride? Drake and Wilcock have been endorsed by the galactic councils, so it's all good from here on in.

Sounds like the rapture theory with a twist of perspective being the difference......I think I'll take a rain check on the free Disney like trip with the et's and remain as a little human being here on my Mother, the Earth.
    SilentFeathers

"The journey is now, it begins with today. There are many paths, choose wisely."

9. Link to Post #27
    United States Avalon Member Space_Ace's Avatar
    Thanks

Ignore the channels, but do Google "galactic alignment" and "photon belt". It remains to be seen whether it's a coincidence or if it does mean we will ascend. The next several months shall tell.

10. Link to Post #28
    Brazil Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 24,123 times in 3,535 posts

Quote Posted by Space_Ace (here)

Ignore the channels, but do Google "galactic alignment" and "photon belt". It remains to be seen whether it's a coincidence or if it does mean we will ascend. The next several months shall tell.
    Hi Space_Ace,

I´m aware of the so called galactic alignment, but I´m yet to see any possible, logical or solid connection it might have with "ascension".

Anyway, time will tell.

My bet goes to the "nothing significant will happen to us, humans" hypothesis.

There´s no reason to speculate anyway, soon we´ll see if all these theories will culminate in something significant or not.

I remain skeptical about it all.

Cheers,

Raf.

11. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to RMorgan For This Post:

jagman (11th May 2012), MMA_Fan (12th May 2012)

12. Link to Post #29
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,286 times in 818 posts

The only thing thats happening is that we are gathering more awareness of whats happening to us, even though some of us awaken from one dream just to go into another. When we all finally realize what is actually in front of our noses...we will raise/ascend/pick up everyone...because everyone will be doing their part. Until then...all that's really going to happen (and be witnessed by all) is disappointments.

Peace
    --
    Humans created so much wonder through their division, just imagine what they can do through Unity...

13. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Peace of Mind For This Post:

Kendall (11th May 2012), RMorgan (11th May 2012)

14. Link to Post #30
    France On Sabbatical
    Thanks
    Thanked 95,891 times in 15,481 posts

Quote Posted by Space_Ace (here)
    [...]

Photon BELT, eh?

AFAIK, photons get disseminated all around light sources in a 360 spherical directions, straight path (except may be some gravitational influence but certainly no eletromagnetic interference)... considering the gazillions of stars from all galaxies all around pumping out these photons... and space is just filled up to the brim with these cats... therefore, herding those cats into a belt... good luck!
    "La réalité est un rêve que l'on fait atterrir" San Antonio AKA F. Dard

Troll-hood motto: Never, ever, however, whatsoever, to anyone, a point concede.

15. Link to Post #31
    United States Avalon Member kreagle's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,513 times in 551 posts

Quote Posted by Bill Ryan (here)
    -------

Misleading thread title! It was never 'Doomsday'. That has always been a hysterical and unintelligent New Age misinterpretation. (Sorry -- it has to be said.)

The Mayan Calendar is just what its name suggests... a calendar. The next day starts as normal, the day after the end of the "year".
    Bill,

It was "never" my intent to "mislead" with my title thread. A quick read of my post should convince most that I, equally, find it absurd that, so many can be so gullible and naive.

I couldn't agree more with you, in that,.....it was never 'Doomsday'!

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2