+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Leaked Video: Shows 'Sacked' Ex-PM Kevin Rudd Swearing his Head Off..!

1. Link to Post #1
    Australia Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 35,587 times in 5,273 posts

Default Leaked Video: Shows 'Sacked' Ex-PM Kevin Rudd Swearing his Head Off..!

Leaked video shows Rudd swearing in frustration

February 19, 2012

A video of Foreign Minister Kevin Rudd swearing in frustration has been leaked online, amid increasing speculation he is preparing for a tilt at his old job.

The video was uploaded to YouTube on Friday by a new member calling themselves HappyVegemiteKR.

It shows Kevin Rudd using strong language in frustration while recording a Chinese language message in Canberra several years ago as the Prime Minister.

https://youtube.com/watch?v=JyylrAlGKNc

A spokesman for Mr Rudd says the Foreign Minister has never made any secret of the fact he sometimes swears.

But the spokesman said he regrets any offence the selectively edited footage may have caused.

The video comes as speculation mounts within federal Labor ranks that the Prime Minister's allies in Cabinet are testing her support.

Newspaper reports suggest some Cabinet members have been warning backbenchers that a return to a Rudd government would destroy the Labor party.

On Saturday, Attorney-General Nicola Roxon declared Julia Gillard a better prime minister than Mr Rudd and urged him to end leadership rumblings.

"Kevin Rudd is a very good Foreign Minister, he should focus on that, the way we all focus on our jobs as ministers," she said.

"I think the really disappointing thing about what is going on at the moment is it means instead of talking about our proud record of what Labor has delivered to the community, we are talking about each other and ourselves. That doesn't help anybody."

Mr Rudd's backers have long said a challenge for the top job could happen after the Queensland election. However, the frenzied pace of leadership speculation could see it happen sooner.

Mr Rudd is currently on a campaign trail in Queensland, most notably helping Kate Jones to try to keep her seat of Ashgrove, which is being contested by would-be premier Campbell Newman.

http://www.abc.net.au/news/2012-02-1...leaked/3838352

PS - Now you know how a 'Real' Psychopathic (Control Freak) acts when the camera's are supposedly turned off..!

Have a look at his incensed 'Crazy Eyes', this is one Sick & Dangerous puppy..!........
    Last edited by jackovesk; 18th February 2012 at 15:34.

2. Link to Post #2
    Australia Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,198 times in 838 posts

Default Re: Leaked Video: Shows 'Sacked' Ex-PM Kevin Rudd Swearing his Head Off..!

I think you need to take a chill pill. We all know you hate Rudd. Perosnally, I don't see any crazed eyes or anything, I see a man who swears in frustration, just like the rest of us. I see a human being, rather than the snake that Gillard is.

Granted, I didn't think that Rudd had much substance to him as prime minister, but at this point I believe he'd make a better PM than Gillard. And either of them would be better than the Libs.

Of course, the best outcome would be for there to be a third party to vote for in the next election. If the Democrats hadn't self-destructed all those years ago they'd be in with a fighting chance of claiming power next year....

3. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to jcocks For This Post:

Mulder (19th February 2012), Patrikas (20th February 2012)

4. Link to Post #3
    Thanks
    Thanked 11,349 times in 1,707 posts

Default Re: Leaked Video: Shows 'Sacked' Ex-PM Kevin Rudd Swearing his Head Off..!

Poor Kev turned Heinz tomato sauce red,
    The big words got to him,
    Then at 1.45 a fuse blew in his head.

It's time quiet Kev.

5. The Following User Says Thank You to BMJ For This Post:

jackovesk (19th February 2012)

6. Link to Post #4
    Australia Avalon Member panopticon's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 8,008 times in 2,305 posts

G'day Jacko,

What a choice we've got eh?
    A rust nut, big bad kev or the mad monk...
    It's just brilliant in Oz politics ain't it...

Kind Regards,
    Panopticon
    "What we think, or what we know, or what we believe is, in the end, of little consequence.
    The only consequence is what we do."

7. The Following User Says Thank You to panopticon For This Post:

jackovesk (19th February 2012)

8. Link to Post #5
    Australia Unsubscribed
    Thanks

Quote Posted by jcocks (here)
    I think you need to take a chill pill. We all know you hate Rudd. Perosnally, I don't see any crazed eyes or anything, I see a man who swears in frustration, just like the rest of us. I see a human being, rather than the snake that Gillard is.

Granted, I didn't think that Rudd had much substance to him as prime minister, but at this point I believe he'd make a better PM than Gillard. And either of them would be better than the Libs.

Of course, the best outcome would be for there to be a third party to vote for in the next election. If the Democrats hadn't self-destructed all those years ago they'd be in with a fighting chance of claiming power next year....
    Your putting words into my mouth jcocks,

To be honest jcocks, I have never respected your opinion for the simple reason that is that is all you have ever had to offer an opinion (with nothing to to back it up..!)...

Now if you like to get down to the Nitty-Gritty as to Why I (HATE) Kevin Rudd or don't trust Tony Abbott, I will be more than happy to debate you..!

A simple 'Avalon' (SEARCH) putting in the words 'Kevin Rudd/Tony Abbott' will more than explain my POV...

But somehow I don't think you would go to so much trouble...

Hence, Why I have never respected your opinion anyway...

I generally have left you alone here jcocks, but its about time you became more Accountable don't you think..?
    Last edited by jackovesk; 19th February 2012 at 14:02.

9. Link to Post #6
    United States Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,146 times in 324 posts

Quote Posted by jackovesk (here)

To be honest jcocks, I have never respected your opinion for the simple reason that is that is all you have ever had to offer an opinion (with nothing to to back it up..!)...

Now if you like to get down to the Nitty-Gritty as to Why I (HATE) Kevin Rudd or don't trust Tony Abbott, I will be more than happy to debate you..!

A simple 'Avalon' (SEARCH) putting in the words 'Kevin Rudd/Tony Abbott' will more than explain my POV...

I generally have left you alone here jcocks, but its about time you became more Accountable don't you think..?
    I'm pretty sure you don't "respect" my opinion either, but I think maybe you have a little bit too much testosterone....

10. Link to Post #7
    Thanks
    Thanked 82,316 times in 10,234 posts

I gave up on all political process a long time ago.
    Interdimensional Civil Servant

11. The Following User Says Thank You to Carmody For This Post:

bluestflame (20th February 2012)

12. Link to Post #8
    Language
    Poor english
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,972 times in 737 posts

I think liking a person or not has nothing to do with a fellow human being, for what ever reasons showing that they are in fact Human.....

Oppinions aside guys, this comes to me as a person having a bad day as we all do..

Ammit
    Love. peace and Blessings to you all.

13. Link to Post #9
    Australia Unsubscribed
    Thanks

Quote Posted by etm567 (here)

I'm pretty sure you don't "respect" my opinion either, but I think maybe you have a little bit too much testosterone....
    On the Contrary etm567,

I 'Respect' all 'Opinions' when they can be backed-up, even if I still don't agree with them...

It seems to me, that I am often misunderstood...

All I am trying to is make this place more Accountable for unsubstantiated Opinions, whether it be because someone just does'nt like someone else or they have a long-held gripe..?

What's wrong with saying something, but being able to back it up with (Fact) at the same time..?

Just trying to keep the Debate real is all...

14. Link to Post #10
    Thanks
    Thanked 20,921 times in 4,417 posts

I got a great chuckle out of that. I'm glad I am not the only one that uses that kind of language. This video just proves, that he's human.

15. Link to Post #11
    Australia Unsubscribed
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Ammit (here)
    I think liking a person or not has nothing to do with a fellow human being, for what ever reasons showing that they are in fact Human.....

Oppinions aside guys, this comes to me as a person having a bad day as we all do..

Ammit
    I totally understand your POV Ammit,

However there is alot more to this (Fool) than meets the eye, hence my (Post Script)...

This little man (STILL) has alot fooled in Australia which is often hard to phathom from a distance...

He, together with Gordon Brown & his wife Terese screwed the UK over to the tune of $1.4 Billion...

In your Face 'Corruption' ex-Aussie PM's Wife wins $1.4bn UK Welfare Deal..!

https://projectavalon.net/forum4/show...highlight=wife

16. Link to Post #12
    Australia Avalon Member Explodey's Avatar
    Thanks

Love seeing the ALMOST human side of our parasites! I can hear the spin writers now, "This could be used to help boost confidence in the blue collar deomogra..." brrrrggh. Always get the taste of vomit in my mouth when I try to be interested in this rubbish.

Sure as s**t, Gillard's rubbing her tentacles together, and Abbott's... probably got his dick in a chicken...

The political pantomime is all the more hard to swallow when you can see the strings...
    There's so many things to think about, can't think of anything I'd rather think of now...

17. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Explodey For This Post:

jackovesk (20th February 2012), jcocks (20th February 2012)

18. Link to Post #13
    Australia Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,198 times in 838 posts

I only base my opinions on my instincts, because there's so much bull**** in MSM these days it's almost impossible to discern the truth. I find most of the time that my instincts lead me the right way, though sometimes they can lead me astray...

My main point I was trying to make was that the behavior of Rudd was more frustrated human than crazed psychopath. No doubt he's not much better a person than Gillard - but I just don't get a good vibe from Gillard at all - very much the same vibe I got from George Dubya. I get a better vibe from Rudd - if only because that leaked video proves he's not an automaton

But no doubt the best choice in leader is neither of the three - as the libs would be just as bad if not worse than Labor in power...

I guess the informal vote wins.

19. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to jcocks For This Post:

Explodey (20th February 2012), jackovesk (20th February 2012)

+ Reply to Thread