+ Reply to Thread

Thread: The difference

1. Link to Post #1
    Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 8,789 times in 1,357 posts

Default The difference

I let the topic of this thread rather mysteriously by entitled "The difference".

What is the difference I'm talking about? I want to highlight that I believe there is a difference - a gap if you will - between A) our perspective of understanding what determines/contributes to certain manifestations and B) how it really is.

It is rather logical to think that manifestation works something like this:

Truth in vision/prayer/experience etc. -> Feedback from God -> Manifestation

But I am now coming to understand that it appears it's much more advanced than that. It appears manifestation works more similar to this:

Truth in vision/prayer/experience etc. at time A -> Truth in vision/prayer/experience etc. at time C -> Feedback from God -> Manifestation at Time B

In other words the future has an impact on the past, what you will do in the future is contributing to what is going to manifest before that. I think this is because I think God is able to provide feedback beyond the limitation of time, meaning that God can gather the truths of all of your visions, prayers, experiences etc. around the manifestation of a certain event, from both before and after that event and base the feedback as manifestation on that.

What this ultimately tells - if it is true (this is a hypothesis/model of mine) - is that it's all about path/direction. You can decide to do certain things, but to really efficiently contribute towards your desires one should think of what are some of the manifestations that come with taking a certain direction and ensure those manifestations are aligned to the truths of your desires that you send to God in the now, then take that path.

What are some of the practical examples of how you should be able to use this if it is true, to go through experiences that you feel are more aligned to you. Well, one example is to be more selective about what you are not going to do from now into the future and ensure what you are going to do is automatically contributing to what you want to experience. Those guidelines are becoming a framework/template for staying on a certain path. I am focusing my music listening towards certain artists/genres/songs, that creates a certain signature that is aligned to my desires in the now and that in turn provides optimal information to God. Paradoxically the limitations created by that framework are to some degree contributing to my subjective desires, I theorize...

So one good example of this is that let's say you can take two routes to work, one route that you take currently that is quite a bit shorter and one route that is quite a bit longer but has certain things you resonate with. Most of us would choose the short route because it saves us time, energy and money. But the optimal path could well be the longer route or some even longer route, say a route by a river too. So being aligned to the theory I explained, is about taking that longer route... Establishing synchronicity not from the mind, but from the heart.

Another way of thinking of this is that we are commonly living life according to what the mind finds effective, not knowing that we are commonly also then walking on a path that might be quite out of alignment to our heart's desires. It is better then to shift our focus to the path and its "fruits" and ensure that is what is optimal relative to our heart's desires and not technical parameters like time or money that has very little to do with what our heart desires.

Ultimately I think what this does also is that it balances us positively and naturally, we are automatically consuming and re-fueling energy in the way that was meant and hence automatically reach optimal health too. Instead of listening to the mind's grey conclusions about efficiency, we are instead concerned about truth, direction and emotional impact and how that relates to what we truly desire. Then we take that path instead of what the mind suggests, because we want to be aligned to the beauty that God has prepared along that more heart driven path. When we understand this is the optimal path because God manifests based on information from the future too, then the mind can follow and buy into that too, it suddenly makes sense.

So, it's kind of like this. Instead of saying things like:

- "This is my thing..."

Extend that by instead asking yourself:

- "Is this on the path that is aligned to my heart's desires?"

What this does - the difference - is that it repeatedly and constantly reminds about the importance of being aligned to a specific path which is in turn aligned your heart's desires.

The difference could be something like this: Two italian restaurants that you love, same company, same menu, but one that is on your path due to for instance the people you meet there that resonate more closely to you... Both restaurants are "your thing", but only one of them is "on your path". And it could well be on the different side of town with a number of other places you pass by that are "on your path" as well... So it's a little about thinking twice...

One example that is part of how I ensure my direction, is that when I love someone unconditionally, I stick to that. I do not drift and shift my focus based on circumstances, events, other persons I meet or similar. And I do not select one over someone else. As I meet more persons that I love unconditionally, I love those too and I stick to loving those unconditionally too in the same way. By doing this I know I am to a certain degree always maintaining direction. I make unconditional love my path. BUT, this is subjective unconditional love and God knows who I truly love most unconditionally in absolute terms, better than I do. And this is according to God the route to 4th density - a place of true peace and full subjective truth. The beauty, truth and emotion of that is so much what I desire...!

Last edited by WhiteLove; 18th June 2017 at 20:45.

2. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to WhiteLove For This Post:

Baby Steps (19th June 2017), LadyKitt (19th June 2017), Noelle (18th June 2017)

3. Link to Post #2
    United States On Sabbatical
    Thanks
    Thanked 11,320 times in 1,632 posts

Default Re: The difference

I wondered about how what we do now and in the future may impact the past -- and possibly could explain the Mandela Effect.

4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Noelle For This Post:

LadyKitt (19th June 2017), WhiteLove (18th June 2017)

5. Link to Post #3
    Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 8,789 times in 1,357 posts

Quote Posted by LadyM (here)
    I wondered about how what we do now and in the future may impact the past -- and possibly could explain the Mandela Effect.
    Can see where that's coming from. I have in the past experienced some interesting things like for instance in dream being with someone I have admired on say a t-shirt or an album cover, quite incredible that a still image can morph into a "real" experience like that. I have experienced other things as well that has led me to believe that one takes part in and contribute to what is manifested and that we are actually not fully bound to the limitations we think we are.
    Last edited by WhiteLove; 18th June 2017 at 18:50.

6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to WhiteLove For This Post:

LadyKitt (19th June 2017), Noelle (18th June 2017)

7. Link to Post #4
    United States On Sabbatical
    Thanks
    Thanked 11,320 times in 1,632 posts

The documentary HyperNormalisation was an eye-opener for me on how we may take part in creating our collective reality. As for the reality we are in right now, the powers that be are masters at harnessing our individual and collective reality-creating abilities to move their agenda along. But the possibility that we can affect our past, well, it makes me feel like I am on one of those topsy-turvy carnival rides.

8. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Noelle For This Post:

LadyKitt (19th June 2017), WhiteLove (18th June 2017)

+ Reply to Thread