+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 8 1 8 LastLast

Thread: David Icke 2010

1. Link to Post #1
    Switzerland Avalon Member Helvetic's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 15,798 times in 3,258 posts

Default David Icke 2010

David Icke | Scottish Elite Connections to World Wide Satanic Pedophile Network

23 March 2010—Red Ice follows up on the story of the Scottish establishment pedophilia ring and talks more about the case of Hollie Greig with David Icke who connects some of the dots surrounding this and similar cases around the world. We talk about the world wide satanic network and the connecting pedophile rings that have tentacles in elite, political and illuminati circles around the world.

download mp3
    "Earth is currently restricted today for normal development of timeline progress. With us telling you everything would change everything."

2. Link to Post #2
    Thanks

Default Re: David Icke | Scottish Elite Connections to World Wide Satanic Pedophile Network

Yes well done to DI for helping spreading the word on this despicable group. Although I wish the moon comments had been made on a separate interview.

The importance of tackling this issue should be paramount in all our minds. Robert Green is leading the charge, lets help him in this quest to rid our governments of these sadistic psychopaths.

The resulting collapse of the corrupt political structure trying desperately to cover up these horrible events will be the true turning of the tide.

3. Link to Post #3
    Thanks

Default Re: David Icke | Scottish Elite Connections to World Wide Satanic Pedophile Network

Last edited by Curative; 28th March 2010 at 21:28. Reason: Double post?

4. Link to Post #4
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks

I listened to it last night. Icke was again at his best. he really has a way of telling it as it is without much fanfare and no (or not too much) shouting.
    I used to think he was nuts when i first listened to him, but not anymore.

thanx for posting!

5. Link to Post #5
    Thanks

Quote Posted by samvado (here)
    I listened to it last night. Icke was again at his best. he really has a way of telling it as it is without much fanfare and no (or not too much) shouting.
    I used to think he was nuts when i first listened to him, but not anymore.

thanx for posting!
    I used to think he was nuts too before i opened my eyes properly . It's funny , but it turned out that it was me that was nuts really , along with all the other sheeple .

6. Link to Post #6
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks

Default David Icke Newsletter Preview

David Icke Newsletter Preview

Do You Hear The People Sing?

This Is Your Chance To Make A Difference

The imminent General Election in the UK offers a fantastic opportunity to put the plight of Hollie Greig and all children abused by the establishment paedophile and Satanic rings in the public spotlight and expose how these sick and depraved people are running our world.

The Prime Minister, government ministers, leaders of the opposition parties, Members of Parliament and would-be members will all be out on the streets and in public places and meetings throughout the election campaign and we need as many people as possible to question them about the Hollie Greig cover-up and demand action.

We need people to use video cameras to film these people being questioned and put on the spot throughout the UK and the result posted on YouTube where it can be accessed and posted by websites all over the world.

We especially need to target the leader of the Scottish Parliament, Alex Salmond, whenever he appears in public and the Scottish 'Justice' Secretary Kenny McAskill, both of whom have disgracefully ignored the Hollie Greig case and refused to even speak about it.

They won't speak to the public about such an appalling case as a Down's Syndrome girl being systematically abused and raped for more than a decade by Scottish establishment figures??

Okay, the public will go to them - and the UK government, opposition parties and Members of Parliament who have refused to even respond to demands that they pursue the case.

Disgraceful - Enough

Read more...

Do You Hear The People Sing ...?

Well, Do We?

Let's Go ...

https://youtube.com/watch?v=VCYr8TWAGn0

David Icke Newsletter Preview

Do You Hear The People Sing?

[IMG][/IMG]
    This Is Your Chance To Make A Difference

The imminent General Election in the UK offers a fantastic opportunity to put the plight of Hollie Greig and all children abused by the establishment paedophile and Satanic rings in the public spotlight and expose how these sick and depraved people are running our world.

The Prime Minister, government ministers, leaders of the opposition parties, Members of Parliament and would-be members will all be out on the streets and in public places and meetings throughout the election campaign and we need as many people as possible to question them about the Hollie Greig cover-up and demand action.

We need people to use video cameras to film these people being questioned and put on the spot throughout the UK and the result posted on YouTube where it can be accessed and posted by websites all over the world.

[IMG]URL=http://img144.imageshack.us/i/salmond21.jpg/][/URL][/IMG][IMG][/IMG]

We especially need to target the leader of the Scottish Parliament, Alex Salmond, whenever he appears in public and the Scottish 'Justice' Secretary Kenny McAskill, both of whom have disgracefully ignored the Hollie Greig case and refused to even speak about it.

They won't speak to the public about such an appalling case as a Down's Syndrome girl being systematically abused and raped for more than a decade by Scottish establishment figures??

Okay, the public will go to them - and the UK government, opposition parties and Members of Parliament who have refused to even respond to demands that they pursue the case.

I think this is right and belivie it need to be seen love to all. jan rodrigo

7. Link to Post #7
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks

Hi,
    I don't think that david Icke is nuts either; I do however regard some of his comments to be slanderous with egg shell thin evidence to support "some" of his claims. I grew up with Icke during his reporter days and even sort of supported him during the "purple shell suit" phase.

Friends I know that loads of you give him a lot of creedence, and I enjoy some of what he says; but right now I find his attacks to be rather eccentric and heading towards his past form rather than present.

My Brother worked very closely in one of the most discussed "conspiracies" of the 20thC..it involved a British Princess in a Paris tunnel..I know how easy rumour and comment turns into libel and slander. The evidence simply doesn't support Ickes claims..to my mind anyway.

I'm happy for someone to attempt to make me change my mind however..but you'll have to work hard.

Best regards,

Rimbaud

8. Link to Post #8
    Ireland Avalon Member irishspirit's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,720 times in 462 posts

I love David Icke!!! To say he does not support his statements with facts is just bull. Please, support your statement that he is full off it with facts????

David Icke has woken more folk up than any other. Yes, people will say that the aliens goes over the top, but then i would say you are over the top with your "facts that aliens are not real".

Be Safe

Irishspirit
    Open your eyes and you will see, open your heart and your will feel.

9. Link to Post #9
    Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Rimbaud (here)
    Hi,
    I don't think that david Icke is nuts either; I do however regard some of his comments to be slanderous with egg shell thin evidence to support "some" of his claims. I grew up with Icke during his reporter days and even sort of supported him during the "purple shell suit" phase.

Friends I know that loads of you give him a lot of creedence, and I enjoy some of what he says; but right now I find his attacks to be rather eccentric and heading towards his past form rather than present.

My Brother worked very closely in one of the most discussed "conspiracies" of the 20thC..it involved a British Princess in a Paris tunnel..I know how easy rumour and comment turns into libel and slander. The evidence simply doesn't support Ickes claims..to my mind anyway.

I'm happy for someone to attempt to make me change my mind however..but you'll have to work hard.

Best regards,

Rimbaud
    You are 48 right, DI is 57... I think that I will like to see evidence before I take you seriously...

Appart from 5 posts what else do we know about you? How do we know you are really a mason?

10. Link to Post #10
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Rimbaud (here)
    but right now I find his attacks to be rather eccentric and heading towards his past form rather than present.
    How very true, I agree, even somewhat as a fan.

11. Link to Post #11
    Deactivated
    Thanks

Thumbs up David Icke Interview...Human Race Get Off Your Knees - The Lion Sleeps No More!

Not sure if this has already been posted but it’s worth reposting!

Skip the first 3.30 seconds as it's ads.

David Icke Interview - 24 April 2010 part 1/10

David Icke Interview - 24 April 2010 part 2/10

I'm sure you can find the rest yourselves.

12. Link to Post #12
    UK Avalon Member
    Thanks

Default Re: David Icke Interview...Human Race Get Off Your Knees - The Lion Sleeps No More!

thanks gita i am up and ready ...........the mouse is no more the cat is back ...
    Last edited by rhythm; 19th May 2010 at 18:25.

13. Link to Post #13
    Deactivated
    Thanks

Default Re: David Icke Interview...Human Race Get Off Your Knees - The Lion Sleeps No More!

Hey little lady, good to have you back and posting again. Cool pic angel.

oh and before you ask, no the book's not out yet!

14. Link to Post #14
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,091 times in 601 posts

Did you hear the interview he did on Truth Frequency? It was very good.
    http://truthfrequencyradio.com/?p=1431
    ~ If nothing changes then nothing changes ~

15. Link to Post #15
    Deactivated
    Thanks

Thanks for the link Horizons. I'll have a peek.

16. Link to Post #16
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,091 times in 601 posts

Quote Posted by Gita (here)
    Thanks for the link Horizons. I'll have a peek.
    You are welcome my dear - and many thanks to you too.
    ~ If nothing changes then nothing changes ~

17. Link to Post #17
    Thanks

Thank you for that Gita
    David Icke is also live talking about his work and book 'Human Race Get Off Your Knees'on thursday 27 May 8pm GMT time
    sky channel 200 'Edge Media tv' (in the united kingdom)

18. Link to Post #18
    Avalon Member
    Thanks

Default Masonic Handshake with David ICKE?

Hi everybody,

Maybe you have already seen it, can anybody explain this??

sorry if its a repost, I couldn´t find it on the web.

https://youtube.com/watch?v=2PO9b...layer_embedded

Cheers

19. Link to Post #19
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks

Default Re: Masonic Handshake with David ICKE?

well are you saying that Bill and kerry are freemasons? ...could it be that david Icke has very bad arthritus,is a group of conditions involving damage to the joints of the body. ...therefore it is possibly the way DAVID iCKE shakes hands...there are underlying implications in what you say....
    lol
    blue

20. Link to Post #20
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks

Default Re: Masonic Handshake with David ICKE?

Hi greenberet,

I think you should direct your question to the people involved in the video. They are open people and easily contacted.

In my opinion I think it was just a case of the fact that everybody was seated at a certain distance and didn't get up to shake hands (very unpolite) and so were stretching out their reach to put their hands together. However, I could be wrong and everybody belongs to a demonic cult! :D

Best regards,

Steve

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 8 1 8 LastLast