Page 4 of 13 FirstFirst 1 4 13 LastLast

Thread: Agenda 21

1. Link to Post #61
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 26,963 times in 3,187 posts

Default Re: The goal of Agenda 21

Quote Posted by Ricker (here)
    Now we are all scrambling around trying to undo the damage. I am not saying that I agree with promoters of Agenda 21. However I do understand the concept of what they are trying to achieve and why they feel it needs to be done. Regardless of whose idea is best, the vast majority of the planet is not going to take such a drastic change in lifestyle lightly. Just my 2cents
    These are the same people who are responsible for ripping down the rain forests, poisoning the land, food and water, and raping and sacrificing our children if they can possibly get their claws into them. This has absolutely nothing to do with the environment or sustainability, and everything to do with control.

It's classic problem, reaction, solution.

2. Link to Post #62
    Sweden Avalon Member Maria Stade's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,626 times in 854 posts

Quote Posted by Fred S. (here)
    Quote Posted by Ricker (here)
    Now we are all scrambling around trying to undo the damage. I am not saying that I agree with promoters of Agenda 21. However I do understand the concept of what they are trying to achieve and why they feel it needs to be done. Regardless of whose idea is best, the vast majority of the planet is not going to take such a drastic change in lifestyle lightly. Just my 2cents
    These are the same people who are responsible for ripping down the rain forests, poisoning the land, food and water, and raping and sacrificing our children if they can possibly get their claws into them. This has absolutely nothing to do with the environment or sustainability, and everything to do with control.

It's classic problem, reaction, solution.
    Yes that is a fact !
    If they rely was into protect the planet they would spend all the money on doing free energy device and start to give it to people and they would start lernaing all hove to make fule from algae and stop polluting the planet with chemtrails and gmo foods and roundup and stop cutting down the rain forest for planting genetic modified palmoil trees to make fule to west an so on ... so on

They could make water harvesting sytems an replant drylands !

They do NOT need to concentrate people on small areas (that is part of the problem to right now)

No one need to go their education for learning how to create a food forest or grow in a permacultuer way !
    Most info you find for free on the internet !

Plants grow for free ! Food is free ! Water is Free! Sun is Free! Humans are Free ! Life is FREE !

What they try to do is to make another prison system !
    The planet have given you all that you have !
    What do you give in return ?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Be the change you wish to see.

3. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Maria Stade For This Post:

dAkapacity (16th November 2011), Fred Steeves (16th November 2011), jorr lundstrom (16th November 2011), Lord Sidious (17th November 2011), Mad Hatter (20th December 2011), modwiz (6th May 2012)

4. Link to Post #63
    United States Avalon Member STATIC's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,125 times in 283 posts

Quote Posted by modwiz (here)
    Quote Posted by STATIC (here)
    Sweet bajesus.

I would need a fine tooth comb to have caught that one my own. So what your saying is that the wording for everything on that site is total BS.
    And that agenda 21 is really.... Agenda control every aspect of you life,.... again.

I need a little more input though cause I still don't get why they would talk about free energy if the movie really had an alterior motive.

Maybe jorr is right though. Maybe they know that there ship is starting to sink and need to switch tactics to save face.
    Why would they talk about free energy? How about, talk is cheap. It plays on peoples emotions for a better future also, making them drop their guard and take in the programming. "We are here to help you" "We have answers for you".

Just buy or rent the DVD because this slick production and advertising cost some dollars and the investors are expecting a good return for their money.
    Yes, and i got pawned... This movie managed to take a lot of subject matter that I am very excited about, and spin a web of deceit.

I will be more aware of this PROBLEM-REACTION-SOLUTION talk in the future.

I'm still very disappointed to be hearing this, cause it means that the deceit is becoming very fine tuned at this point.

5. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to STATIC For This Post:

dAkapacity (16th November 2011), Gardener (16th November 2011), Lord Sidious (17th November 2011), Mad Hatter (20th December 2011), Maria Stade (16th November 2011), modwiz (16th November 2011)

6. Link to Post #64
    Morocco Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 45,191 times in 5,447 posts

Sweet bajesus.

I would need a fine tooth comb to have caught that one my own. So what your saying is that the wording for everything on that site is total BS.
    And that agenda 21 is really.... Agenda control every aspect of you life,.... again.

I need a little more input though cause I still don't get why they would talk about free energy if the movie really had an alterior motive.

Maybe jorr is right though. Maybe they know that there ship is starting to sink and need to switch tactics to save face.
    Why would they talk about free energy? How about, talk is cheap. It plays on peoples emotions for a better future also, making them drop their guard and take in the programming. "We are here to help you" "We have answers for you".

Just buy or rent the DVD because this slick production and advertising cost some dollars and the investors are expecting a good return for their money.
    Yes, and i got pawned... This movie managed to take a lot of subject matter that I am very excited about, and spin a web of deceit.

I will be more aware of this PROBLEM-REACTION-SOLUTION talk in the future.

I'm still very disappointed to be hearing this, cause it means that the deceit is becoming very fine tuned at this point.
    Let us take it as a compliment that they are having to up their game and spend investor money to do it. I hope it is like a big wet fart in their face.
    We will make this world a better place and we will do it without those who have been running the scam for centuries now. They didn't count on us having each others backs. In their dog eat dog "survival of the fittest" Darwinian mindset, you are on your own and have to watch your back.

We are beginning to look out for each other, which is why this effort is failing fast in the alternative circles.

7. Link to Post #65
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 26,963 times in 3,187 posts

I hope it is like a big wet fart in their face.

Now THERE'S a visual. Paul, can we get an icon for that?

8. Link to Post #66
    United States Avalon Member STATIC's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,125 times in 283 posts

Thanks for that modwiz.

I think your right. They must be getting to the end of there rope when they are resorting to this sort of thing.

9. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to STATIC For This Post:

dAkapacity (16th November 2011), Fred Steeves (16th November 2011), Lord Sidious (17th November 2011), Mad Hatter (20th December 2011), Maria Stade (16th November 2011), modwiz (16th November 2011)

10. Link to Post #67
    United States Administrator ThePythonicCow's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 138,429 times in 21,488 posts

Quote Posted by Fred S. (here)
    I hope it is like a big wet fart in their face.

Now THERE'S a visual. Paul, can we get an icon for that?
    I'll leave that up to you guys - you can post whatever images you like, within reasonable limits.

This particular request (1) sounds a bit specialized, and (2) might require more detail in the image than the usual emoticon provides.

(But too much detail, and it risks exceeding "reasonable limits .)
    My quite dormant website: pauljackson.us

11. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to ThePythonicCow For This Post:

Earth Angel (6th April 2012), Ernie Nemeth (17th November 2011), Fred Steeves (16th November 2011), Mad Hatter (20th December 2011), Maria Stade (16th November 2011), modwiz (16th November 2011)

12. Link to Post #68
    Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks

Howdy,

In 1 way I liked the film a lot. It talked about free energy, the UFO question, the money deception, etc... and all those topics were presented in a very down to earth, almost simple fashion. At times it even took my emotions on a ride from despair & hope (Hollywood qualities) to a cathartic cry with a quiet all knowing smile at the end (nah, Hollywood can't do that last part ;-)

But there were things which created giant ?-marks on the top of my head as well:
    * The film was so polished and overproduced (all participants' pimples and wrinkles seemed Photoshopped away) ~ as if they were living in an idealized (A21)-world already... My question: who payed for this and to what other purpose?
    * The taurus frequently brought up the image of an imprisoned world, much like the logos of UNICEF, WHO, etc... I remember a video of our planet locked up in an energy field which didn't follow the natural flow of the universe. It just passed my mind, no convinctions here.
    * In the beginning of the movie much attention was given to free energy, but towards the end it seemed that only the current 'alternative' energy methods were being depicted.
    * It didn't bring much solutions, although talking about these things seems like a good idea. And I guess we will/can eventually bring our individual (hopefully non conflicting) solutions once we reconnect to source, insj'allah.

Just a thought of the moment: If free energy has been suppressed for ages and a growing number of people are getting aware of it, wouldn't this film be one of the many imprints meant for us to switch over to this new awareness without 'those that think they're in power' losing their 'power'? Hey, now we can blame big pharma, the banks, the suppressing energy industries & be grateful for alien intelligence which wants to help us (I sometimes think as both sides as created entities outside ourselves, manifestations of our inner selves... the good, the bad). We are shown the truth. And those who show us the truth show can now show us another show, another agenda to follow, maybe an agenda followed by a number... The image of David Icke's media show covering up what's happening behind the curtains comes to mind. Point is that we are kept busy by the showmasters once again with stories outside ourselves which nibbles on our individual and collective divine power to create a beautiful reality / to manifest the facet of the diamond that reflects a beautiful world.

Kudos,
    xxdA.
    Last edited by dAkapacity; 17th November 2011 at 00:31.

13. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to dAkapacity For This Post:

Lord Sidious (17th November 2011), Mad Hatter (20th December 2011), Maria Stade (17th November 2011), modwiz (6th May 2012), Reinhard (17th November 2011), Ricker (18th November 2011)

14. Link to Post #69
    Australia Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 35,587 times in 5,273 posts

Default UN (Agenda 21) A Global to Local 'Action Plan' (For Official Eyes Only)..!

UN (Agenda 21) A Global to Local 'Action Plan' (For Official Eyes Only)..!

15. Link to Post #70
    Sweden Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,114 times in 1,725 posts

Default Re: UN (Agenda 21) A Global to Local 'Action Plan' (For Official Eyes Only)..!

If you dont have the same feeling towards this movie as you have after seen the worst

horror movie, you simply havent understood the consequenses of this. This is rolling

like a snowball downhills.

16. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to jorr lundstrom For This Post:

jackovesk (17th November 2011), Mad Hatter (18th November 2011), modwiz (17th November 2011), Ria (17th November 2011), sandy (17th November 2011)

17. Link to Post #71
    Sweden Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,114 times in 1,725 posts

Default Re: UN (Agenda 21) A Global to Local 'Action Plan' (For Official Eyes Only)..!

Well, you just gotta pour some sugar on top of it to make this one reeeealy tasty.

18. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to jorr lundstrom For This Post:

Atlas (17th August 2013), jackovesk (17th November 2011), Kamikaze (18th November 2011), Mad Hatter (18th November 2011), Maria Stade (17th November 2011), modwiz (17th November 2011), sandy (17th November 2011), Timreh (4th March 2013)

19. Link to Post #72
    Canada Avalon Member Ernie Nemeth's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 36,599 times in 5,379 posts

I think Wade Frasier has his finger on this one. The problem with the future as depicted in Agenda 21 is that it is based on the scarcity paradigm. That is why the cities are so densely packed, to reduce consumption of energy.

I believe the agenda is to head us on a path to the future based on the current understandings of science. That way, old power structures will remain in place. No one will question the need for the consolidation of power and the regimenting of our lives based on today's technologies. And once power is firmly, unequivocably, in their grasp maybe they will allow a bit of the advanced technologies to trickle into our lives. But by then it will be too late to do much about it.

Free, clean, virtually limitless energy is already fact. But it's on a priority, need to know hush list - and the public don't need to know. The basis for the existence of the energetic vacuum was born with modern physics. It is not an aberation or some newly discovered fundamental force. It is merely the unfolding of what up until now had been assumed to be simply a universal constant. There are many areas in the sciences today that reveal aspects of this phenomenon, if indeed it is singular. Some believe that a careful study into the deeper ramifications of this over-looked part of science could open up an entirely new branch of physics in the future.

The future will not look anything like those depicted by the Venus Project or in Agenda 21. It is appealing from our present point of view, given circumstances as they are today. But the beauty of this new technology is that it is small and cheap and the power derived from it is almost limitless. One device is all anybody will ever need. And it will be able to meet all their energy demands. Why live crowded together in such a scenario? Who could make you?

Free energy would change society entirely, and very quickly. No one can predict what the outcome would be.

If we were to get rid of the 1% that rules our world, don't you think the ones that take the reins will be corrupted or at the very least unduly influenced by personal connections?
    The 99% must rule, together!
    But first we must unite.
    I guess from that perspective, Thrive serves a purpose. I do not see anybody disagreeing in principle with the facts presented.
    They did a good job of listing the tenets of a prospectus we can all agree on.
    Empty your mind, be formless, shapeless — like water...Now water can flow or it can crash. Be water, my friend. Bruce Lee

Free will can only be as free as the mind that conceives it.

20. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Ernie Nemeth For This Post:

Fred Steeves (17th November 2011), Lord Sidious (17th November 2011), Mad Hatter (20th December 2011), Maria Stade (17th November 2011), modwiz (6th May 2012), Phoenix1304 (19th November 2011)

21. Link to Post #73
    Thanks

Yes the old must die and the elite must be removed if we are going to create a new world !
    And In my opinion it is bad for the soul and spirit to put large groups of people in a small place/area !
    People need to connect with nature and all that is in it, and understand it !

We can exist here without harming the planet but all need to be done in different ways !

And we need NOT go back to the middle age I have seen some magnetic motors and I know there is many inventions out there all ready !
    Engines that runs on water and so on !

The top must go the sooner the better for us all !

There agenda will fail because the archontic world they like to make for us is not a healthy one !

I have seen Frescos citys to They are scary even though there are many good ideas in them to !

We are a part of nature and will always be !

I look forward to that day when people have there own energy system and that makes it even possible to grow food in the winter in cold parts
    Most can be produced lokaly when it comes to food ! We can grow fish and clean with plants and use rainwater and clean it for use !

The problem now is HOW MUCH IS WE GOING TO POLLUTE THE PLANET that feeds us before people say NO and refuse to help the current system
    By their action !

It is simple........ No healthy planet = No healthy Life

Most are poisoned and dont even know it !
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

22. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Maria Stade For This Post:

Ernie Nemeth (18th November 2011), jorr lundstrom (17th November 2011), Lord Sidious (17th November 2011), Mad Hatter (20th December 2011), modwiz (6th May 2012)

23. Link to Post #74
    France Avalon Member buckminster fuller's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,878 times in 475 posts

Agenda 21 was apparently created following the Rio summit. Can't tell you by who exactly yet, still looking into that. What I did learn is that it is meant to promote local actions in the line of sustainable development, and motivate collaborations. Goal is to find local, practical solutions in terms of energy saving and CO2 management.

No dirty hidden plans here. They (the tptb) would like us to think that they have a upper hand on everything, and the paranoïa has taken good. We should be cautious in our judgments, or we might miss a few opportunities to make a difference, even play against ourselves.
    life is design

24. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to buckminster fuller For This Post:

Ernie Nemeth (19th November 2011), Maria Stade (18th November 2011)

25. Link to Post #75
    Thanks

Quote Posted by buckminster fuller (here)
    Agenda 21 was apparently created following the Rio summit. Can't tell you by who exactly yet, still looking into that. What I did learn is that it is meant to promote local actions in the line of sustainable development, and motivate collaborations. Goal is to find local, practical solutions in terms of energy saving and CO2 management.

No dirty hidden plans here. They (the tptb) would like us to think that they have a upper hand on everything, and the paranoïa has taken good. We should be cautious in our judgments, or we might miss a few opportunities to make a difference, even play against ourselves.
    Yes please tell me by Who this was made !

No it is in plain site All can see it.

So you are right it is NOT hidden !
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

26. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Maria Stade For This Post:

Mad Hatter (6th May 2012), modwiz (6th May 2012)

27. Link to Post #76
    Thanks

http://www.un.org/esa/dsd/agenda21/

It's a UN initiative so it seems.
    life is design

28. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to buckminster fuller For This Post:

Mad Hatter (6th May 2012), Maria Stade (18th November 2011)

29. Link to Post #77
    United States Avalon Member Laurel's Avatar
    Thanks

Where's John Galt when you need him?

30. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Laurel For This Post:

Ernie Nemeth (18th November 2011), Mad Hatter (6th May 2012), modwiz (6th May 2012)

31. Link to Post #78
    Thanks
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

32. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Maria Stade For This Post:

Kamikaze (18th November 2011), Mad Hatter (6th May 2012), modwiz (6th May 2012)

33. Link to Post #79
    Thanks

doesn't refer to agenda 21 but to the Human Microchipping Agenda.
    life is design

34. The Following User Says Thank You to buckminster fuller For This Post:

Maria Stade (18th November 2011)

35. Link to Post #80
    Thanks

Behind Agenda 21 is ICLEI

And they are supported by :

http://www.iclei.org/index.php?id=779
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

36. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Maria Stade For This Post:

58andfixed (19th December 2011), Ernie Nemeth (19th November 2011), Mad Hatter (20th December 2011), modwiz (6th May 2012)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 13 FirstFirst 1 4 13 LastLast