+ Reply to Thread

Thread: The Johnson Motor: perpetual magnetic motor design blueprints

1. Link to Post #1
    United States Avalon Member
    Thanks

Default The Johnson Motor: perpetual magnetic motor design blueprints

I just saw this from an ad link on an activist post article.

http://www.johnsonmotors.org/

Does anyone know more about this? I couldn't find anything on it here in Avalon forums, but I will be searching for more information when I have time later.

the website is selling blueprints for a magnetic motor engine design, and the video talks about how they have patents and cant legally make the motors and sell them, but work around that by selling the blueprints.

The webpage has the new standard design of what all entrepreneurs or companies starting up new products seem to follow. There's a video pitch, an add to cart button, testimonials, white background, red bold text. You see this formula a lot and I know there are a lot of products that are basically scams that use this attention- act now- sort of method.

But I also believe not all entrepreneurs that use this formula are con artists; it can possibly be just an honest product to improve the world. The person who basically invented this form of marketing I believe is interested in improving the world and encourages entrepreneurs to do honest and ethical business.

2. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Paladin14 For This Post:

Alekahn (24th March 2012), fractal being (24th March 2012), Mad Hatter (5th February 2012), Mare (24th March 2012), Tony (5th February 2012), WhiteFeather (6th February 2012)

3. Link to Post #2
    Thanks

Default Re: The Johnson Motor: perpetual magnetic motor design blueprints

Initial patent search indicates the Patents are real. I'm going to do more to check this out. I'll let you know. BTW, you should see all the patents for magnetic run motors similar to this one.

***edit***
    I've purchased the plans. I'll keep you updated with my findings and post some pictures once I get the plans to see if this is for real.
    Last edited by taizen; 3rd February 2012 at 14:14.
    If you're not learning, you're not living

4. The Following 14 Users Say Thank You to taizen For This Post:

778 neighbour of some guy (19th February 2012), Alekahn (24th March 2012), Bongo (6th February 2012), fractal being (24th March 2012), Herbert (4th February 2012), LifeAngel (5th February 2012), Mad Hatter (5th February 2012), Mare (24th March 2012), Paladin14 (2nd February 2012), Pete (20th February 2012), ponda (5th February 2012), Tony (5th February 2012), WhiteFeather (6th February 2012), Wookie (4th February 2012)

5. Link to Post #3
    Greece Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,480 times in 519 posts

first E-Cat starts to get developed then this ... something is happening ... the PTW are losing their grap or they won so all these are pointless ?

6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Etherios For This Post:

Paladin14 (6th February 2012), WhiteFeather (19th February 2012)

7. Link to Post #4
    United States Avalon Member Strat's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 13,307 times in 1,825 posts

This site is misleading and this 'motor' that they are selling will not work. There were several absurd claims in that video but that's neither here nor there.

And somewhat of a nail in the coffin:

http://www.johnsonmotors.org/aff/
    Today is victory over yourself of yesterday. Tomorrow is your victory over lesser men.

8. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Strat For This Post:

butcherman (11th February 2012), Mad Hatter (5th February 2012), Paladin14 (6th February 2012), seko (6th February 2012), Tony (5th February 2012)

9. Link to Post #5
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,006 times in 700 posts

FYI for those interested in more on this

http://freeenergynews.com/Directory/...Johnson_Motor/

10. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Mad Hatter For This Post:

Osiris (27th March 2012), seko (6th February 2012), Strat (5th February 2012), WhiteFeather (19th February 2012)

11. Link to Post #6
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Mad Hatter (here)
    FYI for those interested in more on this

http://freeenergynews.com/Directory/...Johnson_Motor/
    Okay folks, I gotta admit, I was too quick to judge. I'm sorry. However, the number 1 focus of the first link in this thread is affiliate sales. Also, they right out lied in parts of their introductory video. Considering these things I was 85% sure this was bogus.

Mad Hatter's link is really good. Everyone should check it out. It describes Mr. Johnson's original motors and how they were built. I am going to attempt to build one of his motors myself. I think starting out with the 'track motor' is a good idea. We'll see how this goes.

Oh, and we have advantages nowadays that he did not. His magnets reportedly cost thousands of dollars and they were not as powerful as todays neodymium magnets.
    Today is victory over yourself of yesterday. Tomorrow is your victory over lesser men.

12. The Following User Says Thank You to Strat For This Post:

Mad Hatter (6th February 2012)

13. Link to Post #7
    United States Avalon Member WhiteFeather's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 36,971 times in 5,651 posts

http://www.peswiki.com is also a great place to research these types of devices. Web Site Is Inspired By Nikola Tesla
    "Although I Live On This World, I Choose Not To Live In It"
    <:~W.F.~:>

"The answer to every question can be found in nature, if one knows how to look and listen”
    Gwilda Wiyaka

"Everything on the Earth has a purpose, Every disease a herb to cure it, and every person a mission. This is the Indian theory of existence".
    Mourning Dove Salish

14. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to WhiteFeather For This Post:

Fundy Gemini (9th February 2012), Mad Hatter (6th February 2012), Paladin14 (6th February 2012)

15. Link to Post #8
    Thanks

I'm still in the process of buying my magnets (not for thousands of dollars) and assembling all my materials. I have a machine shop at my disposal and a 'helper' who will be instructing me how to use the machines. I, a neophyte, will be a great example of 'if i can do it, so can you!' type of deal. I found this video which is the basics of the plans. My prototype starts with basic materials including duct tape and a bicycle wheel!
    Here is an even more basic prototype:

Thanks Bill and Kerry for having this video available!
    If you're not learning, you're not living

16. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to taizen For This Post:

Mad Hatter (25th March 2012), Mare (24th March 2012), Paladin14 (9th February 2012)

17. Link to Post #9
    Thanks

Quote Posted by taizen (here)
    Initial patent search indicates the Patents are real. I'm going to do more to check this out. I'll let you know. BTW, you should see all the patents for magnetic run motors similar to this one.

***edit***
    I've purchased the plans. I'll keep you updated with my findings and post some pictures once I get the plans to see if this is for real.
    I'm curious, now that you purchased the blueprints and have had time to investigate further, would you buy the plans again?

I have been looking at all sorts of alt power sources, gasifiers, solar, wind, geo thermal etc.. This looks very interesting.

Thanks.
    "It is no measure of health to be well adjusted to a profoundly sick society". ~Jiddu Krishnamurti

18. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Osiris For This Post:

Mad Hatter (25th March 2012), Paladin14 (20th February 2012), WhiteFeather (19th February 2012)

19. Link to Post #10
    United States Deactivated
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,190 times in 369 posts

Hiya Strat, I know of no one that has made a self running magnet motor. If you are going to build the track motor I'd suggest sticking with ceramic magnets as the neo's are simply more difficult to work with and will teach you nothing more than a ceramic. Many people have argued they have built a good magnetic one way gate, but so far as I've seen it's not true. All the energy they see going out is what was put in when the magnet was inserted, a TRUE functional gate will work in the middle of multiple segments and gain speed....not one I've seen will do that.

I've spent thousands of dollars in trying to replicate different designs (i.e. wankel magnet motor, Gary effect motor, torroid generator, etc) and none worked as stated. Peswiki does have the correct idea in looking for alternative energy but they are VERY misleading. I built their rotoverter and it looked like 300%+ over unity but the power was not usable (1,100 watts in/3,600 watts out). The sine wave was good, the amps showed correctly but when I tried to run a string of 3 light bulbs with the 300+ volts they were more dim than the 120v (still three bulbs in series) out of the wall. People say they can make these self run....prove it. There are a lot of hopefuls like me but dishonest with themselves, sort of like people with religion.

Rich

20. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Oouthere For This Post:

Bo Atkinson (24th March 2012), Mad Hatter (25th March 2012), Paladin14 (20th February 2012), Strat (19th February 2012)

21. Link to Post #11
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Thanks Rich. I've heard folks suggest the same advice before, I'll switch to the ceramics for sure.

You said you haven't seen any working motors. Have you tried to build or witnessed a track motor? I know it isn't actually a motor, but have you ever seen one work?

22. The Following User Says Thank You to Strat For This Post:

Mad Hatter (25th March 2012)

23. Link to Post #12
    United States Avalon Member WhiteFeather's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 36,971 times in 5,651 posts

One of my favorites of magnet motors. This looks like it can generate some decent volts. Over 1.4 million have viewed this. Check this puppy out.

"Although I Live On This World, I Choose Not To Live In It"
    <:~W.F.~:>

"The answer to every question can be found in nature, if one knows how to look and listen”
    Gwilda Wiyaka

"Everything on the Earth has a purpose, Every disease a herb to cure it, and every person a mission. This is the Indian theory of existence".
    Mourning Dove Salish

24. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to WhiteFeather For This Post:

778 neighbour of some guy (19th February 2012), Mad Hatter (25th March 2012), Paladin14 (20th February 2012)

25. Link to Post #13
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,766 times in 395 posts

for me it is simple like this: FREE IS NOT FOR SALE

that site is obvious scam
    Be careful when wandering in the woods... The wolf may approach you... And if you are approached by a solitary wolf... It is not a wolf at all!

26. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to DarMar For This Post:

Mad Hatter (25th March 2012), Paladin14 (20th February 2012)

27. Link to Post #14
    Thanks

Any update?
    People too weak to follow their own dreams will always find a way to discourage yours.

twitter:@armleywhite

28. The Following User Says Thank You to Simonm For This Post:

29. Link to Post #15
    Thanks

Has the machine been assembled, if so, did it work?
    People too weak to follow their own dreams will always find a way to discourage yours.

twitter:@armleywhite

30. The Following User Says Thank You to Simonm For This Post:

31. Link to Post #16
    United States Avalon Member Bo Atkinson's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,499 times in 828 posts

Quote Posted by Oouthere (here)
    I tried to run a string of 3 light bulbs with the 300+ volts they were more dim than the 120v (still three bulbs in series) out of the wall. People say they can make these self run....prove it. There are a lot of hopefuls like me but dishonest with themselves, sort of like people with religion.

Rich
    I really appreciate replications of claims made. Independent verification catches my eye much more than vids. It is tempting to try building on a claim or two... I build lots of boring things for the homestead and small town contracting jobs too. (Usually remedial fix-its of the under-employed budgeting here). Making ends meet takes all my time... So it was great to hear of your experience Rich. Are some follow up questions permitted? You say 3 bulbs were dimmer: Did you account for lower voltages across the series bulbs? As compared to full voltage across the one bulb? Equally important is holding over-unity for a long period of time, uninterupted and without degrading the device, wearing it out, etc....

More insights are welcome. Thanks all.

32. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Bo Atkinson For This Post:

Alekahn (24th March 2012), Mad Hatter (25th March 2012)

+ Reply to Thread