Results 4,421 to 4,440 of 4920

Thread: Transition into Trump

1. Link to Post #4421
    United States Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 24,838 times in 5,080 posts

Default Re: Transition into Trump

Scott Pruitt Resigns - Donald Trump with a Pile of EPA Regulations

Last edited by turiya; 8th July 2018 at 01:25.

2. Link to Post #4422
    Thanks

The Moves Are Never Telegraphed, It's All Happening
    Behind Closed Doors - Episode 1609b

(Jul 6, 2018)
    Description:
    • New about if the FBI was lying to the American people is allegedly suppose to come out, will this happen?
    • The European nations say that they will most likely come up with the an Iranian deal in Nov of this year.
    • People of SK do not want the THAAD system in their country.
    • NK is preparing for the next summit with the US.
    • UN reports are very misleading in Syria, actually they don’t make sense.
    • Syria has taken 70% of the southern area of Syria.
    • The US, Russia and Israel are in talks about having the troops leave Syria.
    • The OPCW has reported that no chemical weapons have been used in Duma.
    Today Is The Deadline For The FBI To “Come Clean” -- Zerohedge

France says no Iran package before Nov. as Zarif rejects ‘obscure promises’ -- presstv.ir

Us forces leaving al-Tanf…and Syria: Russia remains in the Levant

• According to top decision makers based in Damascus, the US President Donald Trump is pushing his administration to approve an already prepared total withdrawal plan.
    • Russian sources involved in the preparation of the Putin-Trump summit, expected this month in Europe, believe the Russian President can offer enough guarantees to the US president to leave the Levant before US gets caught into the Syrian-Iraqi quagmire.
    • US using the OBama era story, even though we OBama was not going after the IS. The US is in Syria to destroy terrorism, the IS. Now the US under Trump and Pentagon took back control and actually went after the paid mercenary of the deep state (IS). The US is now using the Iran story is cover, If Iran leaves the US will leave. Putin already put the idea out there about all foreign troops leaving, Israel said if Iran leaves it has no problem with the the Syrian Army to take position in the South and to abide by the 1974 Agreement. Putin, Trump meeting will put all this in play.
    • The deep state will try to stop the meeting between Trump and Putin, they will most likely push Russian aggression or something else.
    Source: ejmagnier.com

Last edited by turiya; 8th July 2018 at 01:48.

3. Link to Post #4423
    Thanks

SerialBrain2 - This guy is just too, too much!

Qanon - SerialBrain2: How the Deep State uses
    Hollywood stars to secretly communicate - Red carpet

(Jul 4, 2018)
    Description:
    • Qanon - Red carpet event - By SerialBrain2 To access all Serialbrain2's posts, click this link: https://goo.gl/rTp58n. It will take you to his Reddit user profile. Then click posts. You will find months of material on Qanon and his amazing decodes.
    • To access the Red Carpet event post click on this link: https://goo.gl/bPuqSh

Qanon - SerialBrain2 -Trump validates Q at the
    Great Falls rally and gave us the solution to Q1675!

(Jul 7, 2018)
    Description:
    • Qanon - Trump has just validated Q at the Great Falls rally and gave us the solution to Q1675!
    • To read Serialbrain's article and get access to all the links discussed in this video, click on this link: https://goo.gl/xc5TDy
    • To access all Serialbrain2's posts, click this link: https://goo.gl/rTp58n. It will take you to his Reddit user profile.
    • Then click posts. You will find months of material on Qanon and his amazing decodes.
    From Reddit:

Trump has just validated Q at the Great Falls rally and gave us the solution to Q1675!

Let that sink in.

Q1675. Controversial post. I gave you in my previous post the solution to the riddle. I have seen many other attempts which I respect because I have found some of the ideas to be very interesting and clever but I must defend the truth: I have not seen any other solution addressing all the following issues at the same time in one condensed, meaningful and backed with known open source facts (not conjectures) explanation:

Why Air Force One, why a reflection, why Apple, why Saudi Arabia (Q1681), why the truth is behind you, why Independence Day, why a mug holder.

The solution I presented addressed all these issues at once. And today, for the purpose of sharing how the reasoning is hierarchized, I will address the “Twitter phone” component: it is a piece of the puzzle elegantly joining the others because Prince Al Waleed is a major Tweeter shareholder. Do you see it? Just the information Tweeter+Apple could have been triangulated and lead to Prince Al Waleed and resolve Saudi Arabia in Q1681 but it would have been a weaker link than getting to him through the mug. Why? Because the probability of one being a shareholder in Apple and Tweeter (including just one dollar) is higher than a triple random emphasis on “mug”: Q, Prince Al Waleed and Al Jazeera. Using the couple Tweeter phone - Apple logo was a hint to activate our intuition but not to use it in the reasoning because the mug clue would have then lost its relevance. Look how Q subtly dismisses the Tweeter phone in the reasoning:

Q1677 Who would have thought the 'Twitter' phone could be so useful.

This is pure delectation for the mind…

The mug route was therefore the route Q preferred, otherwise, he would have limited the riddle to the triangulation of Apple and Tweeter to get to the Prince. Which he did not. The reason is the mug brings the idea of the detention, makes the riddle self sufficient and does not require us to conjecture that Q wanted us to include it in our reasoning. This detention component is crucial because if it is removed, we don’t get to the DC politicians being freed and therefore don’t get to Q1681 Today, as Patriots, we celebrate our Independence.

I would like to also give some help to those who struggle with me taking the musical note direction to understand 123.47. I said it in the comment section but will also share it here: using musical frequencies for ciphered messages is actually an old, robust, tested and common practice. It is still used today and the subject of current advanced academic and industrial research. Here are some links for those who would like to go further: link1; link2; link3; link4; link5; link6.

Q1226 Learn our comms. Q

I am walking you through all these details so you know the thought process Q is expecting from us and how I discipline and constrain myself when solving his riddles. These are the tools through which you assess the quality of a solution. You first need to verify all the claims are backed with verifiable information, then you need to verify all the clues are used in a flawless manner to render the hidden message.

I have summarized the solution of the riddle in the following picture, read it clockwise: Imgur1

Now, I would like to show you something else. It’s fascinating.

Notice I have posted my solution of the riddle on Thursday July 5th at 15:18 Eastern. At 18:00 Eastern, Trump hosted the MAGA rally at the Four Seasons Arena in Great Falls Montana. link

Reporting about the rally, Mockingbird media mocks Trump and claims that in the middle of his speech, he suddenly went “nonsensical” talking about musical instruments, Elton John etc…: Imgur2

Let’s listen: link

Here is the transcript of what Trump said: Imgur3

Then, the next day, this happens and makes all the headlines: Imgur4

Pause. Do you see it? Do you realize what just happened?

I will show you. When you activate the option “show images”, here is a screenshot of my previous post, with the solution of the riddle: Imgur5

Now let’s put Trump’s “nonsensical” speech next to the screenshot and analyze. This is what we get: Imgur6
    What do you think? Mockingbird media is actually right, this part of Trump’s speech is “nonsensical” but only for those who are not part of the conversation. Do you see he is talking to us?! Trump is having a Covefefe moment and is talking to us live on national TV! You tell me, what are the odds a few hours after a post by a guy named SerialBrain2 talking about Trump, musical notes (B2), pictures of a keyboard and guitar scale, Trump randomly picks each of these items in the same minute and, at the end, repeats “brain”… serially? Coincidence? If you think it is, then what is your explanation? How can it make sense?

You know, when I saw this. I said to myself: I can’t write about this. I’ll just keep it to myself, just like I kept to myself some other things… Then, I remembered this:

Q920 How many coincidences before it becomes mathematically impossible? Wait until you learn who has been talking to you here. Q

It dawned on me there would be actually a day when things will be disclosed clearly. So? The stage has to be set. Progressively. Q linked to our sub: it meant he was reading us. He may be in the comment section sometimes, who knows? We were all happy and surprised. What if that was just a first step? If we are to get to Q920, other things need to be happening in between and we should not be surprised Trump talks to us, directly like he did at that rally.

When I got here, I said to myself: ok let’s give it 24 hours, if Q does not react, I will post about all this.

Then, the next day, Trump doubled down! With the Elton John CD he asked Pompeo to give to Kim Jong Un! 4 He was bringing North Korea to the musical note equation, just like I linked the North Korean ICBM test that occurred the day of the B2 glitch. It was like he was saying to us: hey guys I spoke about the musical notes, the guitar, the organ and the brain at the rally, now I give you North Korea.

Q1283 EYES OPEN? COMMS GOOD? Q

Now, you know I always have the icing for the cake. Do you want it? Here: why do you think Trump said organ instead of piano? When you look at the picture in my post, even though they are both keyboards and are similar, the first instrument that naturally comes to mind when you see a keyboard would be piano and not organ right? Well, here is the reason: according to this The Guardian article, the most iconic and greatest of all organs is the Hammond. And guess what: they have a model called the B2! link.

Q507 We chose this BOARD for a very specific reason. We believe in you. Q

Source: Reddit.com
    Last edited by turiya; 8th July 2018 at 17:04.

4. Link to Post #4424
    United States Avalon Member Foxie Loxie's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 17,639 times in 2,960 posts

Where's Dr. Corsi when we need him?!

5. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Foxie Loxie For This Post:

BMJ (9th July 2018), edina (8th July 2018), genevieve (9th July 2018), turiya (8th July 2018)

6. Link to Post #4425
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Foxie Loxie (here)
    Where's Dr. Corsi when we need him?!
    Ditto...

The Deep State Mission, Confuse & Divide,
    Look Pass The Propaganda - Episode 1610b

(Jul 8, 2018)
    Description:
    • More emails have been found in regards to Strzok and Page.
    • Nunes expands spygate.
    • The DOJ was suppose to hand over all documents by Friday and they did not comply, what will the President do now, he should declassify the IG report.
    • The MSM is pushing the story that the talks between NK and the US is breaking down, what is happening is actually the opposite, NK reports that they trust the President.
    • Syria has made deals with the rebels, confiscated their weapons and now controls almost the entire southern part of Syria.
    • Refugees are returning home now.

Hurry The F Up”: New Strzok-Page Email Reveals FBI Scramble For Dirt On Trump Campaign
    • Congressional investigators have received a trove of new communications between embattled FBI agent Peter Strzok and his counterintelligence team which reveal “troubling” evidence that the FBI was rushing at breakneck speed to dig up any possible dirt on the Trump campaign
    Memos the FBI is now producing to the Department of Justice (DOJ) inspector general and multiple Senate and House committees offer what sources involved in the production, review or investigation describe to me as “damning” or “troubling” evidence.
    They show Strzok and his counterintelligence team rushing in the fall of 2016 to find “derogatory” information from informants, or a “pretext” to accelerate the probe and get a surveillance warrant on figures tied to the future president. –The Hill
    • One of the FBI’s targets, of course, was Trump campaign aide Carter Page – an energy consultant from New York who briefly volunteered as a foreign policy adviser for the GOP nominee’s campaign, and who visited Moscow the summer prior to the election.
    • The new batch of messages reveal Strzok, his reported lover, former FBI attorney Lisa Page, and others on the counterintelligence team monitoring news articles in September 2016 which revealed that the FBI was probing Page’s Moscow trip.
    • Said news articles prompted Page to send a letter to then-FBI director James Comey to complain about the “completely false leak,” which Strzok and Page then seized on as a “pretext” to sink their hooks into the Trump adviser.
    “At a minimum, the letter provides us a pretext to interview,” Strzok wrote to Lisa Page on Sept. 26, 2016.
    Within weeks, that “pretext” — often a synonym for an excuse — had been upsized to a Foreign Intelligence Surveillance Act (FISA) court warrant, giving the FBI the ability to use some of its most awesome powers to monitor Carter Page and his activities.
    To date, the former Trump adviser has been accused of no wrongdoing despite being subjected to nearly a year of surveillance. –The Hill
    Source: zerohedge.com

Nunes Expands SpyGate Probe To House, Oversight Committees; Refers Dozens For Public Testimony
    • House Intelligence Committee chairman Devin Nunes (R-CA) has been a busy man.
    • Nunes referred 15 people connected to the Russia investigation to testify in an “open setting.” Many of those on the list are tied directly to Hillary Clinton, Fusion GPS and the infamous “Steele dossier” – a collection of 17 memos full of compromising yet unverified claims about President Trump’s ties to Russia.

• The names on the list include Sidney Blumenthal, Fusion GPS founders Glenn Simpson and Thomas Catan, Perkins Coie attorney Marc Elias, and former FBI agent and Feinstein staffer Daniel Jones, who is spearheading a $50 million Soros-funded effort to continue the Trump-Russia investigation with Fusion GPS and Steele.
    • All together, Nunes has referred 42 people to Gowdy and Goodlatte – highlighting that the individuals likely fall under the scope of their joint task force.

DOJ Refuses To Disclose FBI Activities Prior To “Official” Trump Investigation
    • The Justice Department and the FBI have failed to meet deadlines for the delivery of specific documents about FBI activities prior to the official investigation into Russian meddling,

• “The DOJ gave the committee some, but not all, of the outstanding documents, so they are not in compliance,” an Intelligence Committee
    • “The House Judiciary Committee has been in contact daily with the Justice Department to ensure they produce all the documents subpoenaed by the committee earlier this year,”
    • Meanwhile, the face of the noncompliant DOJ is none other than Deputy Attorney General Rod Rosenstein – who recommended former FBI Director Jim Comey’s firing, appointed Special Counsel Robert Mueller, and signed off on at least one FISA warrant renewal for Trump campaign aide Carter Page..

360,000+ Americans with tax debt may be denied passports – IRS
    • Hundreds of thousands of US citizens may have to scrap their holiday plans, the Internal Revenue Service said, as it is enforcing a law allowing authorities to revoke and deny passports to those owing over $51,000 in unpaid taxes.
    • Some 362,000 people may fall under the scope of the 2015 law as early as the end of this year,
    • The Fixing America’s Surface Transportation (FAST) Act, which became a law in December 2015, allows the State Department and the IRS to refuse to issue passports to those with “seriously delinquent” debts that are defined as “an unpaid, legally enforceable federal tax liability” of more than $51,000, including interest and penalties.
    • However, an IRS representative told the publication in June that the authorities have not gone that far as of yet and, for now, they have contented themselves with simply denying applications.
    Source: rt.com

N. Korea sticks to promise to scrap missile engine test site, but US sanctions remain – Pompeo
    • Pyongyang has reaffirmed its commitment to dismantle its missile engine test site, US Secretary of State Mike Pompeo said, but American sanctions against the North will remain until there is “fully verified” denuclearization.
    • “North Korea reaffirmed its commitment to complete denuclearization,” Pompeo said at the trilateral news conference in Tokyo, where he was joined by Japanese and South Korean officials.
    • The North also backed its earlier promises “to destroy its missile engine test site, There will be a verification connected to the complete denuclearization.”
    Source: rt.com

Pyongyang says still trusts Trump
    • North Korea still trusts US President Donald Trump, says a statement released by the North Korean Foreign Ministry on Saturday.
    • “We still value the trust we have for President [Donald] Trump,” North Korea’s news agency KCNA said citing the statement.
    • North Korean Leader Kim Jong Un is reported to have written a letter for Trump, which was handed to visiting US Secretary of State Mike Pompeo.
    Source: tass.com

Syrian Army seizes large cache of weapons at Jordanian crossing (video)
    • The Syrian Arab Army (SAA) seized a large cache of weapons that were left behind by the rebel forces at the Nassib Crossing in Daraa.
    • According to a report from the Syrian Arab News Agency (SANA), the rebel forces left behind a wide variety of weapons, including armored vehicles, missiles, and a large quantity of ammunition.
    Source: almasdarnews.com

Syrian Army Captures Armoured Vehicles Supplied By U.S. Military Operations Room In Jordan To Militants (Photos)

Source: southfront.org
    Last edited by turiya; 8th July 2018 at 23:08.

7. Link to Post #4426
    Thanks

Trump, The Awans, Little
    Debbie & A Navy SEAL Hero

(Jul 10, 2018)
    Description:
    The spotlight of this Operation Freedom Briefing focusses on the security breech of Congressional Democrats by the Awans and putting YOUR security in jeopardy.

8. Link to Post #4427
    Thanks

NYTimes will eventually come to its own final conclusion...

9. Link to Post #4428
    United States Avalon Member onawah's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 116,620 times in 20,704 posts

Also see: https://projectavalon.net/forum4/show...=1#post1234862
    Quote Posted by turiya (here)
    NYTimes will eventually come to its own final conclusion...

Each breath a gift...

10. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to onawah For This Post:

BMJ (12th July 2018), edina (12th July 2018)

11. Link to Post #4429
    Thanks

Q Anon July 11 - General Mike Flynn
    (Jul 11, 2018)
    Description:
    Q anon has had much to say about General Mike Flynn. Is he a victim of the deep state or the star witness in their prosecution?

12. Link to Post #4430
    United States Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,370 times in 1,011 posts

I heard a clip of a Hannity video and he szid that Manafort was in solitary confinement 23 out of 24 hrs a day!!!
    I didn't know this. That is torture and we're not hearing anything about this?? If this is true by the time they are through with him he'll be saying trump is Stalin or the Wicket Witch of the West. People bi*ch about Guantanamo and this is the same thing. He'll be saying anything they want soon. Not good, folks...

13. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Helene West For This Post:

Ba-ba-Ra (12th July 2018), BMJ (12th July 2018), edina (12th July 2018), Foxie Loxie (12th July 2018), KiwiElf (12th July 2018)

14. Link to Post #4431
    Thanks
    Thanked 56,801 times in 8,390 posts

Quote Posted by turiya (here)
    Q Anon July 11 - General Mike Flynn
    (Jul 11, 2018)
    Description:
    Q anon has had much to say about General Mike Flynn. Is he a victim of the deep state or the star witness in their prosecution?
    The notion that Meuller is really a Trump side player is a fascinating concept if you are an Alex Jones listener. Alex was asked to put it out into the public conciousness that Trump is going to start outing the 9/11 crooks who most people would assume includes the then head of FBI Meuller.

Another contradiction in the line of that really being true is his apparently close relationship with Israel.

It's boggling my mind, but in a pretty nice way.

Thanks turiya, by the way.
    ..................................................my first language is TYPO..............................................

15. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to norman For This Post:

BMJ (12th July 2018), edina (12th July 2018), Foxie Loxie (12th July 2018), genevieve (12th July 2018), KiwiElf (12th July 2018), ThePythonicCow (12th July 2018), turiya (12th July 2018)

16. Link to Post #4432
    Thanks

Recent Trump Twitter tweets....

Informing the Republican Senators of my nomination of Judge Brett Kavanaugh. #SCOTUS

7:49 AM - 10 Jul 2018

Many countries in NATO, which we are expected to defend, are not only short of their current commitment of 2% (which is low), but are also delinquent for many years in payments that have not been made. Will they reimburse the U.S.?

10:01 AM - 10 Jul 2018

The European Union makes it impossible for our farmers and workers and companies to do business in Europe (U.S. has a $151 Billion trade deficit), and then they want us to happily defend them through NATO, and nicely pay for it. Just doesn’t work!

11:52 AM - 10 Jul 2018

Democrats in Congress must no longer Obstruct - vote to fix our terrible Immigration Laws now. I am watching what is going on from Europe - it would be soooo simple to fix. Judges run the system and illegals and traffickers know how it works. They are just using children!

9:41 AM - 11 Jul 2018

I am in Brussels, but always thinking about our farmers. Soy beans fell 50% from 2012 to my election. Farmers have done poorly for 15 years. Other countries’ trade barriers and tariffs have been destroying their businesses. I will open...

5:40 AM - 11 Jul 2018

...things up, better than ever before, but it can’t go too quickly. I am fighting for a level playing field for our farmers, and will win!

5:40 AM - 11 Jul 2018

What good is NATO if Germany is paying Russia billions of dollars for gas and energy? Why are there only 5 out of 29 countries that have met their commitment? The U.S. is paying for Europe’s protection, then loses billions on Trade. Must pay 2% of GDP IMMEDIATELY, not by 2025.

10:07 AM - 11 Jul 2018

Ex-FBI LAYER Lisa Page today defied a House of Representatives issued Subpoena to testify before Congress! Wow, but is anybody really surprised! Together with her lover, FBI Agent Peter Strzok, she worked on the Rigged Witch Hunt, perhaps the most tainted and corrupt case EVER!

2:53 PM - 11 Jul 2018
    Last edited by turiya; 12th July 2018 at 12:52.

17. Link to Post #4433
    Thanks

More recent Trump Twitter tweets...

How can the Rigged Witch Hunt proceed when it was started, influenced and worked on, for an extended period of time, by former FBI Agent/Lover Peter Strzok? Read his hate filled and totally biased Emails and the answer is clear!

3:47 PM - 11 Jul 2018

Billions of additional dollars are being spent by NATO countries since my visit last year, at my request, but it isn’t nearly enough. U.S. spends too much. Europe’s borders are BAD! Pipeline dollars to Russia are not acceptable!

4:33 PM - 11 Jul 2018

As I head out to a very important NATO meeting, I see that FBI Lover/Agent Lisa Page is dodging a Subpoena & is refusing to show up and testify. What can she possibly say about her statements and lies. So much corruption on the other side. Where is the Attorney General? @FoxNews

10:55 PM - 11 Jul 2018

Presidents have been trying unsuccessfully for years to get Germany and other rich NATO Nations to pay more toward their protection from Russia. They pay only a fraction of their cost. The U.S. pays tens of Billions of Dollars too much to subsidize Europe, and loses Big on Trade!

11:03 PM - 11 Jul 2018

....On top of it all, Germany just started paying Russia, the country they want protection from, Billions of Dollars for their Energy needs coming out of a new pipeline from Russia. Not acceptable! All NATO Nations must meet their 2% commitment, and that must ultimately go to 4%!

11:12 PM - 11 Jul 2018

#NATOSummit2018 Press Conference in Brussels, Belgium:

3:57 AM - 12 Jul 2018

18. Link to Post #4434
    Thanks

Stormy Daniels Arrested In Ohio Strip Club

Avenatti: "This was a setup & politically motivated"
    • JUL 12, 2018 7:38 AM

Lisa Page Lying About Access To FBI Docs In Excuse To Bail On Testimony: Meadows

Contrary to what her attorneys are telling the media, we just learned Lisa Page actually DID review documents at the FBI yesterday
    • JUL 11, 2018 7:58 PM

In Unprecedented Move, Rosenstein Asks 100s Of Prosecutors To Review SCOTUS Pick's Records

Rosenstein's move is "an unusual insertion of politics into federal law enforcement."
    • JUL 12, 2018 5:05 AM

Trump Slams NATO: "Pay 2% Of GDP IMMEDIATELY" Or Even 4%

“President Trump, who spoke, raised the question not just to reach 2%, today, but set a new target – 4%."
    "Must pay 2% of GDP IMMEDIATELY, not by 2025."
    • JUL 11, 2018 6:09 PM

NATO Leaders Hold Unplanned Emergency Session After Trump Threatens To Withdraw

NATO leaders held an unscheduled meeting to discuss the alliance budget this morning, shortly after Trump threatened to pull the U.S. out of NATO if its allies do not "immediately" increase defense spending
    • JUL 12, 2018 6:08 AM

Trump Claims "Tremendous" Progress, Says NATO Allies Agreed To Increase Spending After Emergency Meeting

Trump clarified that withdrawing the US from NATO is unnecessary...
    • JUL 12, 2018 7:15 AM

Macron, Merkel Deny Trump's NATO Spending Claims

“Everyone agreed to raise spending as they agreed in 2014, and everyone agreed to respect the commitments they made,” Macron said. “We reaffirmed a credible budget strategy that meets our needs.”
    • JUL 12, 2018 8:18 A

Alt-Left Melts Down Over "Unmasking Antifa" Act

"Comrades be ready as within our lifetime this will only get worse..."
    • JUL 12, 2018 3:05 AM

19. Link to Post #4435
    Thanks

Trump/Putin Meeting Will Seal The Deal Which
    Pushes The Plan Forward - Episode 1613b

(Jul 11, 2018)
    Description:
    • Lisa Page will not testify and she is using the excuse that she did not received the documents but this is not true.
    • The trial for Flynn has been postponed again.
    • A dead body has been found in the garbage shoot of Huma Abedin and Anthony Weiner.
    • Some government officials are pushing new laws to go after Antifa.
    • DHS refuses to reunite families since adults are not the children’s parents.
    • NATO bends to Trump and Trump wants other nations to pay for their share.
    • Turkey will receive the S-400 missile system by 2019.
    • Assad forces widen assault in the southwest of Syria.
    • Weapons have been retrieved from the paid mercenaries and they were US and UK made weapons.
    • Netanyahu is meeting with Putin and one of the strategies is to have Putin sway Assad to ask Iran to leave, in return Netanyahu will have Trump remove the sanctions.
    • This is part of the plan this will allow the US and coalition troops to leave Syria.
    DHS Refuses to ‘Reunite’ Children with Adults Who Aren’t Their Parents
    • The Department of Homeland Security (DHS) and Department of Health and Human Services (HHS) held a joint call Tuesday to announce their efforts to comply with a June 26 federal court ruling mandating children under five years old in HHS custody be “reunited” with parents if they were separated at the border.
    • U.S. District Judge Dana Sabraw, in response to an American Civil Liberties Union (ACLU) lawsuit, set a July 10 deadline to reunite the families and refused to provide additional time for the government to use DNA testing to determine if the people in question are even the 102 identified children’s parents.
    • Nevertheless, the government, in its Tuesday “Joint Status Report” notes that in at least 14 of the 102 children’s cases, they will not be “reuniting” them with parents because the adults in question are either not actually their parents, have been convicted of serious crimes, including rape and murder, or have been credibly accused of child abuse. The government will not place children with adults without completing these checks.
    • HHS Chief of Staff Chris Meekins, went on to explain that three “parents” admitted they were not actually related to the children with whom they were ordered to be “reunited” when agents brought out DNA swabs to test parentage. Two others were proven to not be the parents when DNA tests were completed. Eight other purported parents will not be “reunited” with children due to failed criminal background checks that turned up serious convictions or child abuse. “Our due diligence is protecting children,” Meekins said.
    Source: breitbart.com

Netanyahu May Offer Putin US Sanctions Relief for Ousting Iran From Syria

Netanyahu and Putin
    • Israeli Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu is set to meet with Russian President Vladimir Putin on Wednesday. Early reports are suggesting Netanyahu is going to offer a major trade with an eye toward getting Russia to kick the Iranians out of Syria.
    • Netanyahu offering to see Russia given full relief from US-imposed sanctions in return for Russia expelling Iranian military fromSyria. Russia has previously told Israel they don’t have the capability of doing so, and that the Iranian presence is up to Syria.
    Source: news.antiwar.com
    Last edited by turiya; 12th July 2018 at 13:54.

20. Link to Post #4436
    Thanks

Expecting A Call Soon,
    Enjoy The Show - Episode 1614b

(Jul 12, 2018)
    Description:
    • Paul Ryan says he might arrest Lisa Page for contempt of congress.
    • Strzok gave testimony, this is a waste of time, without the unredacted report you cannot have a real hearing.
    • Trump declares victory over NATO, Macron stick up for Trump and says he did not threaten to leave NATO.
    • Russian official Zakharova says that there is ample evidence that the deep state has been supporting the Taliban.
    • Trump receives letter from Kim Jong Un and Moon Jae In says criticism as a ploy.
    • Large IS convoy trying to escape from Syria and heading into Iraq.
    • Syria says once Idlib is liberated from the paid mercenary terrorist group it is game over.
    • Trump says he is waiting for a call from Iran to make a deal, he said it will be coming. Enjoy the show.

Zakharova: There’s evidence that Pentagon sponsors Taliban

• Zakharova noted that it was the Pentagon’s way of hidings its own “sponsorship of the Taliban” in Afghanistan, adding that there is evidence of the US supporting the terrorist group.
    • The spokeswoman explained that reports by US officials indicated that large portions of US military aid to Kabul had been stolen.
    • Weapons written off as losses could be used to equip “the whole army,” Zakharova pointed out.
    Source: sott.net
    Last edited by turiya; 13th July 2018 at 01:43.

21. Link to Post #4437
    Thanks
    Thanked 11,410 times in 1,719 posts

Paul Joseph Watson on the impact on both supporters and protestors to the visit of POTUS Trump to the UK .

Paul Joseph Watson
    Published on Jul 12, 2018
    The cringe is strong.

Facebook @ https://www.facebook.com/PaulJosephWa...
    FOLLOW Paul Joseph Watson @ https://twitter.com/PrisonPlanet

22. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to BMJ For This Post:

edina (13th July 2018), Foxie Loxie (13th July 2018), genevieve (15th July 2018), Mark (Star Mariner) (13th July 2018), Michelle Marie (14th July 2018), mojo (13th July 2018), turiya (13th July 2018)

23. Link to Post #4438
    Thanks

Recent Wikileaks tweet... Rosenstein / Deep State still with their agenda... At least it makes it ever-more crystal clear with Q putting RR in brackets ==>[RR]...

Interesting timing choice by DoJ today (right before Trump-Putin meet), announcing indictments against 12 alleged Russian intelligence officers for allegedly releasing info through DCLeaks and Guccifer 2.0

9:03 AM - 13 Jul 2018
    DOJ Indicts 12 Russian Military Officers Accused of 2016 Election Meddling

The U.S. Justice Department on Friday announced new charges against 12 Russian military officers accused of interfering in the 2016 U.S. presidential election by hacking into computers and stealing confidential documents, which they later allegedly disseminated to the public.

Read more…

Read Pelosi Statement Calling Trump to Cancel Putin Meeting
    Last edited by turiya; 14th July 2018 at 00:16.

24. Link to Post #4439
    Thanks

More recent Trump Twitter tweets...

Joint Press Conference with Prime Minister Theresa May...

President Trump Participates in a Joint Press Conference with the Prime Minister...

7:07 AM - 13 Jul 2018

This is now changing - for the first time!

Quote Donald J. Trump @realDonaldTrump
    Presidents have been trying unsuccessfully for years to get Germany and other rich NATO Nations to pay more toward their protection from Russia. They pay only a fraction of their cost. The U.S. pays tens of Billions of Dollars too much to subsidize Europe, and loses Big on Trade!
    2:18 AM - 14 Jul 2018

I have arrived in Scotland and will be at Trump Turnberry for two days of meetings, calls and hopefully, some golf - my primary form of exercise! The weather is beautiful, and this place is incredible! Tomorrow I go to Helsinki for a Monday meeting with Vladimir Putin.

2:43 AM - 14 Jul 2018

....Where is the DNC Server, and why didn’t the FBI take possession of it? Deep State?

2:57 AM - 14 Jul 2018

The stories you heard about the 12 Russians yesterday took place during the Obama Administration, not the Trump Administration. Why didn’t they do something about it, especially when it was reported that President Obama was informed by the FBI in September, before the Election?

3:08 AM - 14 Jul 2018

So funny! I just checked out Fake News CNN, for the first time in a long time (they are dying in the ratings), to see if they covered my takedown yesterday of Jim Acosta (actually a nice guy). They didn’t! But they did say I already lost in my meeting with Putin. Fake News......

4:24 AM - 14 Jul 2018

Our prayers are with those affected by the flooding in Japan. We commend the rescue efforts and offer condolences to all who were injured or lost loved ones.

岡山の被災地に向かっています。土砂崩れ、河川の決壊。被害の大きさを改めて実感しています。 今から、倉敷 市真備地区の浸水現場、避難所に伺います。現場で応急対策に当たる皆さん、被災者の皆さんの生 の声をしっか りと伺い、現場主義で、早期の復旧…

5:44 AM - 14 Jul 2018

25. Link to Post #4440
    Thanks

Surprise!? Two Big "Russia! Russia! Russia!" Stories Released Days Before Trump-Putin Summit -- Zerohedge

• "...cold wars place more emphasis on psyops and mass media propaganda than in a conventional hot war. Remain skeptical of everything you hear about Russia at all times, because I will say it again: it is the US intelligence community’s job to lie to you."

Majority Of Clinton Emails Funneled To "Foreign Entity"; When IG Told Strzok - He Completely Ignored

Then there was that other whistleblower...
    • JUL 14, 2018 12:55 PM

After The Strzok Stonewall: WSJ Says Trump Should Declassify This To Expose The Truth

"Trump is undoubtedly being told that declassifying these documents would set a bad precedent, or risk accusations that he is undermining special counsel Bob Mueller’s investigation. But the worst precedent would be letting mistrust and partisan suspicion persist over how law enforcement behaved during a presidential campaign."
    • JUL 14, 2018 1:50 PM

Rod Rosenstein Impeachment Plans Drawn Up: Report

Possibly to be filed as soon as Monday...
    • JUL 14, 2018 8:59 AM

+ Reply to Thread
Page 222 of 246 FirstFirst 1 122 172 212 222 232 246 LastLast