+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Radio Frequency Body Scanning by Intelligence Agencies

1. Link to Post #1
    Thanks
    Thanked 22,392 times in 3,448 posts

Default Radio Frequency Body Scanning by Intelligence Agencies

deleted---
    Last edited by Omni; 3rd December 2018 at 17:04.

2. The Following 14 Users Say Thank You to Omni For This Post:

avid (21st September 2017), christian (21st September 2017), enigma3 (21st September 2017), Foxie Loxie (23rd September 2017), Jayke (22nd September 2017), justntime2learn (21st September 2017), Michelle Marie (22nd September 2017), Molly4US (21st September 2017), Nasu (21st September 2017), raregem (21st September 2017), Sequoia (23rd September 2017), SunSea (23rd September 2017), WhiteLove (24th September 2017), yelik (21st September 2017)

3. Link to Post #2
    Thanks

Default Re: Radio Frequency Body Scanning by Intelligence Agencies

deleted---

4. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Omni For This Post:

Foxie Loxie (23rd September 2017), Jayke (21st September 2017), Michelle Marie (22nd September 2017), Molly4US (21st September 2017), Nasu (21st September 2017), raregem (21st September 2017), RedSun88 (24th September 2017), Sequoia (23rd September 2017), yelik (22nd September 2017)

5. Link to Post #3
    United States Avalon Member raregem's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,105 times in 563 posts

OmniSense-

As usual, you provide some fascinating, albeit spooky, information. I have to focus on today's info a few more times, I am sure.
    The "matrix" of energy fields that are disruptive to the human body energy field are intrinsic now.

6. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to raregem For This Post:

Foxie Loxie (23rd September 2017), Michelle Marie (22nd September 2017), Molly4US (21st September 2017), Omni (21st September 2017), yelik (22nd September 2017)

7. Link to Post #4
    United States Avalon Member
    Thanks

Hello raregem,

I am wondering what you meant when you said, "energy field that are disruptive to the human body energy field are intrinsic now?

8. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Molly4US For This Post:

Foxie Loxie (23rd September 2017), Michelle Marie (22nd September 2017), raregem (23rd September 2017)

9. Link to Post #5
    Thanks

Hi Molly-

I was referring to the wide spectrum of frequencies we experience daily....from: cell phone towers, smart meters, smart phones, microwaves, extremely low frequencies (ELF) waves and the like... I think the nano particles sprayed in the air plays some kind of role, too. This is not natural and adds a chaotic energy to our bodies' energy field at a cellular level. This is my understanding. It affects mood, health and ???? . Subtle and accumulative damage to our DNA...
    Dictionary -Intrinsic 1. Of or relating to the essential nature of a thing; inherent.

This meaning fits what I wanted to say. We basically cannot escape it. We are enveloped by all these energy waves that are unnatural to our body.
    It is the nature of the "thing" . The energy field assault.

OmniSense speaks so well - I hope I make sense and thank you for asking.

10. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to raregem For This Post:

Foxie Loxie (23rd September 2017), Michelle Marie (22nd September 2017), Molly4US (25th September 2017), Omni (21st September 2017), yelik (22nd September 2017)

11. Link to Post #6
    United States Avalon Member Michelle Marie's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 17,097 times in 2,584 posts

Quote Posted by raregem (here)
    Hi Molly-

I was referring to the wide spectrum of frequencies we experience daily....from: cell phone towers, smart meters, smart phones, microwaves, extremely low frequencies (ELF) waves and the like... I think the nano particles sprayed in the air plays some kind of role, too. This is not natural and adds a chaotic energy to our bodies' energy field at a cellular level. This is my understanding. It affects mood, health and ???? . Subtle and accumulative damage to our DNA...
    Dictionary -Intrinsic 1. Of or relating to the essential nature of a thing; inherent.

This meaning fits what I wanted to say. We basically cannot escape it. We are enveloped by all these energy waves that are unnatural to our body.
    It is the nature of the "thing" . The energy field assault.

OmniSense speaks so well - I hope I make sense and thank you for asking.
    I just went to a talk by a Dr. Pall who presented research data regarding the harmful effects of the EMF waves by cell phones, cell towers, smart meters, etc.

The research IS available. I don't have my notes with me and I have not looked up his and others research papers, but there are over 2,000 of them. Mostly from other countries other than the U.S. And the U.K. Who are not funding such research.

A few have done research on their own dime and time.

Anyway, I'm sure you could get a lot of information just looking up Dr. Pall and following the leads that pop up.

Among the things I remember, damages to human health, human psychology/brain functioning (Alzheimer's, Parkinson's, etc) on the rise-even among young people, DNA damage, and hormonal imbalances/damages. Sterility was a big one noted in research findings, too.

I hope this provides some helpfulness.

MM
    ~*~ "The best way to predict the future is to create it." - Peter Drucker ~*~ “To laugh often and much; to win the respect of intelligent people and the affection of children...to leave the world a better place...to know even one life has breathed easier because you have lived. This is to have succeeded.” -Ralph Waldo Emerson ~*~ "Creative minds always have been known to survive any kind of bad training." - Anna Freud ~*~

12. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Michelle Marie For This Post:

Foxie Loxie (23rd September 2017), Jayke (22nd September 2017), Omni (23rd September 2017), raregem (23rd September 2017)

13. Link to Post #7
    Thanks

Thank you Marie for the information re: Dr. Pall.
    I used to talk about this subject a lot. People weren't interested at all. They thought I was " out there" and it showed in their reactions and words and tone. I am well aware of these things just I am not good at sharing details any longer. The knowledge and test results have been around for some time now. Guess it is finally being questioned by more folks. Thanks again.

14. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to raregem For This Post:

Foxie Loxie (23rd September 2017), Michelle Marie (24th September 2017), Omni (23rd September 2017)

15. Link to Post #8
    Thanks

deleted---

16. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Omni For This Post:

Foxie Loxie (23rd September 2017), Nick Matkin (23rd September 2017), raregem (23rd September 2017), Sequoia (23rd September 2017)

17. Link to Post #9
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,741 times in 1,499 posts

Re post #8 above:
    I'm very familiar with the Woodpecker and the location of the first talking head...

But neither that nor the German chap demonstrated any illegal surveillance. The latter section was also meaningless without any technical information regarding frequency.

Interesting video, but a bit muddled and doesn't actually explain anything at all.
    Last edited by Nick Matkin; 10th October 2017 at 15:38.

18. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Nick Matkin For This Post:

Bob (27th December 2017), Foxie Loxie (23rd September 2017), raregem (23rd September 2017)

19. Link to Post #10
    Thanks

I tried to read his website. When I pressed US flag to translate I would freeze. I never could get it to work in English.

20. The Following User Says Thank You to raregem For This Post:

Omni (23rd September 2017)

21. Link to Post #11
    Thanks

deleted---
    Last edited by Omni; 3rd December 2018 at 17:05.

22. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Omni For This Post:

Hym (24th September 2017), Molly4US (25th September 2017), raregem (24th September 2017)

23. Link to Post #12
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Omnisense (here)
    And why is it you decided to ignore the greater evidence linked? No comment on that?
    Because real evidence would be of great assistance. For example, how about supplying some frequencies, signal polarisations, prfs, locations, targets, methodology, antenna types, powers, etc.

Examples of what you claim to have seen would be a start. When and where was that?

Just stating: "They are scanning us with radio frequency science beyond the public domain understanding" does not admonish the responsibility of supplying evidence. Scanning us for what? How?

How many amateur radio enthusiasts are you in contact with in Germany? I know five. They all participate on UK and German radio forums. No one has found any evidence of this scanning of which you mention. If you could supply some technical detail from Martin Bott, maybe they could re-double their efforts.

I have an invisible dragon in my garage, but no one can detect it because it is a science beyond the public domain understanding. So there!

Last edited by Nick Matkin; 10th October 2017 at 15:39.

24. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Nick Matkin For This Post:

Bob (27th December 2017), Molly4US (25th September 2017), Rich (23rd September 2017)

25. Link to Post #13
    Thanks

deleted---

26. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Omni For This Post:

gord (24th September 2017), Hym (24th September 2017), raregem (24th September 2017)

27. Link to Post #14
    Thanks

deleted---

28. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Omni For This Post:

Hym (24th September 2017), lilac (25th September 2017), raregem (24th September 2017)

29. Link to Post #15
    Thanks

Quote from Omnisense:
    Quote Go ahead and use Satanist tactics against me in my threads.
    What a truly remarkable thing to write...

30. Link to Post #16
    Thanks

deleted---

31. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Omni For This Post:

Molly4US (25th September 2017), raregem (28th September 2017)

32. Link to Post #17
    England Avalon Member
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,130 times in 218 posts

Why did you have to delete it?
    When you are in higher love and open without fear within you and you are clear the mind. You can feel other frequencies and they can intercept you. If you are made of pure love and a high quota you can feel love only and that is the law of attraction because the more fear we get rid of and change it to love you ascend lighter.
    When you talk about radio frequencies they can do it but I think sometimes they use remote viewing and spiritual attachments.
    They are fighting over your energy and they will use frequencies that we cannot hear as we are not attuned to them to affect us. That is why we always get told to put protection up to stop such frequencies bombarding our energy. Heavy frequencies which are low energies will target you and fly right through your own energy and stick to energies within you which are similar.
    So these frequencies are scanning you are mimicking the natural abililty to scan your own chakras. All these lot are trying to do is go the opposite of nature and love.
    These pylons can damage you that's why they are putting them up.

33. Link to Post #18
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Angels1981 (here)
    Why did you have to delete it?
    When you are in higher love and open without fear within you and you are clear the mind. You can feel other frequencies and they can intercept you. If you are made of pure love and a high quota you can feel love only and that is the law of attraction because the more fear we get rid of and change it to love you ascend lighter.
    When you talk about radio frequencies they can do it but I think sometimes they use remote viewing and spiritual attachments.
    They are fighting over your energy and they will use frequencies that we cannot hear as we are not attuned to them to affect us. That is why we always get told to put protection up to stop such frequencies bombarding our energy. Heavy frequencies which are low energies will target you and fly right through your own energy and stick to energies within you which are similar.
    So these frequencies are scanning you are mimicking the natural abililty to scan your own chakras. All these lot are trying to do is go the opposite of nature and love.
    These pylons can damage you that's why they are putting them up.
    Are you able to state what frequencies you mean? Their approximate frequencies in kHz, MHz or GHz and at what field strength they become effective?

Thanks.

+ Reply to Thread