+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Cashless society experiment in Canada

1. Link to Post #1
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,364 times in 335 posts

Default Cashless society experiment in Canada

The Canadian government is going to start to introduce the first "chip"
    Just throwing it out.. kinda makes sense, we are told that our banks are
    in much better condition than most countries.
    http://mintchipchallenge.com/

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to gigha For This Post:

MacStar (18th April 2012), Mike (17th April 2012)

3. Link to Post #2
    Australia Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,462 times in 950 posts

Default Re: Cashless society experiment in Canada

Chip and cards? thats old...now in japan introduce biometric ATM without using card but palm... http://www.theregister.co.uk/2012/04...scanning_cash/

https://youtube.com/watch?v=0wy9L9aAyjQ ...Biometric is the future which means more control to the TPTB

4. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to apokalypse For This Post:

gigha (13th April 2012), MacStar (18th April 2012), sandy (17th April 2012)

5. Link to Post #3
    Thanks

Quote Posted by apokalypse (here)
    Chip and cards? thats old...now in japan introduce biometric ATM without using card but palm... http://www.theregister.co.uk/2012/04...scanning_cash/

https://youtube.com/watch?v=0wy9L9aAyjQ ...Biometric is the future which means more control to the TPTB
    Did you look at the link ??

http://mintchipchallenge.com/http://...challenge.com/
    Last edited by gigha; 13th April 2012 at 07:17. Reason: to add url

6. The Following User Says Thank You to gigha For This Post:

sandy (17th April 2012)

7. Link to Post #4
    United States Avalon Member foreverfan's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,085 times in 528 posts

No cash means no run on the banks. Now they can delete your money at any time. Total control.

8. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to foreverfan For This Post:

Debra (14th April 2012), gigha (15th April 2012), MacStar (18th April 2012), Maia Gabrial (17th April 2012), Mike (17th April 2012), sandy (17th April 2012), write4change (17th April 2012)

9. Link to Post #5
    Thanks
    Thanked 82,316 times in 10,234 posts

Always remember that the only current existing 'scriptless' (cashless)examples of human 'grouping' are prison, and slavery.

script, or cash, is insited on, by the people, in oprder to ensure freedom from salvery and prison.

the closest we've come to cashless, is in feudal times, where the separation between the rich and the poor was at it's greatest, in the 1300's. The dark ages..

which is where we are, again, regarding the gulf between the rich and the poor.

Note that controlling interests retain the use of forms of script, even though they expect you to give it up.

Note carefully, that scriptless systems only work in enclosed, encapsulated, finite spaces.

ie.... places with all the doors closed.
    Last edited by Carmody; 17th April 2012 at 16:48.
    Interdimensional Civil Servant

10. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to Carmody For This Post:

gigha (17th April 2012), Hervé (18th April 2012), Kristin (17th April 2012), MacStar (18th April 2012), Mike (17th April 2012), modwiz (17th April 2012), Nanoo Nanoo (18th April 2012), noprophet (17th April 2012), sandy (17th April 2012), write4change (17th April 2012)

11. Link to Post #6
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,286 times in 818 posts

Cashless sounds good, but making it all digital is a NONO! All someone has to do is press a button and all your loot is gone. I don't know what is worse...someone robbing you at gun point...or someone robbing you with a click of a mouse....

Peace
    --
    Humans created so much wonder through their division, just imagine what they can do through Unity...

12. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Peace of Mind For This Post:

gigha (17th April 2012), MacStar (18th April 2012)

13. Link to Post #7
    Thanks
    Thanked 17,150 times in 3,856 posts

I think going "cashless" isn't enough. EVERYTHING should be free worldwide. You'd be surprised at how much you DON'T need when everything is available to you.
    Of course, the only people who would gripe about this would be those who love their wealth and power....

14. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Maia Gabrial For This Post:

gigha (17th April 2012), MacStar (18th April 2012)

15. Link to Post #8
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,108 times in 1,389 posts

Quote Posted by gigha (here)

They will take all cash from people, then, when electronics/electrics gone out you would not access ,/ buy gas or grocery. Do not leave your cash to Banks,/ Stock exchanges, bonds.

16. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Tangri For This Post:

gigha (18th April 2012), MacStar (18th April 2012)

17. Link to Post #9
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Levent tonga (here)

They will take all cash from people, then, when electronics/electrics gone out you would not access ,/ buy gas or grocery. Do not leave your cash to Banks,/ Stock exchanges, bonds.
    Thanks Levent. There was a guy on CBC Radio a couple of nights ago talking about this, some kind of Digital cash expert from England.
    All he kept saying was that only criminals need cash so if your not a criminal it should not be a problem.
    So I guess that is how they are going to sell it to people and if you refuse to get the chip then you must have something to hide.
    And I figure we know what would happen then.

Peace and Love gigha

18. The Following User Says Thank You to gigha For This Post:

MacStar (18th April 2012)

19. Link to Post #10
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,108 times in 1,389 posts

Quote Posted by Levent tonga (here)

Thanks Levent. There was a guy on CBC Radio a couple of nights ago talking about this, some kind of Digital cash expert from England.
    All he kept saying was that only criminals need cash so if your not a criminal it should not be a problem.
    So I guess that is how they are going to sell it to people and if you refuse to get the chip then you must have something to hide.
    And I figure we know what would happen then.

Peace and Love gigha
    Thanks to remind me my closer words which I ignored to add my posts lately.

I feel that when times come, I will be one of that criminals who try to open eyes of herds

Love and Peace

20. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Tangri For This Post:

gigha (18th April 2012), MacStar (18th April 2012)

21. Link to Post #11
    Australia Avalon Member MacStar's Avatar
    Thanks

Meanwhile over in Oz:

Exchange $10 for $10 coin!
    http://www.macquariemint.com/pages/10for10.asp

"To redeem your official "We Will Remember Them" Silver Commemorative coin for A$10 simply contact the Macquarie Mint on Toll free 1300 798 368 to advise our friendly client services staff that you will be returning your coin for redemption and then send it to us at the below address.

PO Box 255, Abbotsford, Victoria 3067

You will need to provide the Macquarie Mint with proof of purchase (Macquarie Mint Tax Invoice) and redemption is limited to one coin per customer as per the initial offer.

Just received this via snail-mail pamphlet.

So they are going to give us $10 worth of SOLID "Silver" currency for 10 fiat dollars???
    Only one per "customer"?...hmmm something smells funny down here atm.

Also note,these are "Official legal tender" of Kiribati and Nauru(Sold Out)
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kiribati
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nauru
    Note this part from Wiki on Nauru:
    "When the phosphate reserves were exhausted, and the environment had been seriously harmed by mining, the trust that had been established to manage the island's wealth diminished in value. To earn income, Nauru briefly became a tax haven and illegal money laundering centre. From 2001 to 2008, it accepted aid from the Australian Government in exchange for housing a Nauru detention centre that held and assessed the refugee claims of asylum seekers who had arrived unauthorised in Australia."

Also what it says on the "To Selected Households"(man I'm stoked to be Selected!!) brochure is that the offer ends 25th May 2012.
    Only 150,000 Limited Edition releases and "This coin is fully refundable from the Macquarie Mint**"

**Conditions Apply see www.macquariemint.com/pages/10for10

Which leads to this:
    "Disclaimer
    • Macquariemint.com does not guarantee the soundness of an investment of any product offered on the website."

Dang,I was halfway out the door too!!

Something's wrong when they're doing **** like this and people are actually falling for it....yet they won't give a bloke on the street a cigarette or a cuppa.
    Last edited by MacStar; 18th April 2012 at 04:34. Reason: added wiki quote on Nauru
    "The shaman is not merely a sick man, or a madman; he is a sick man who has healed himself.”
    ― Terence McKenna, The Invisible Landscape: Mind, Hallucinogens and the I Ching

22. The Following User Says Thank You to MacStar For This Post:

gigha (18th April 2012)

23. Link to Post #12
    Thanks

That is a great amount of info thank you Macstar.. This hole cashless thing worries me on so many levels. Thanks for the response

Quote Posted by MacStar (here)
    Meanwhile over in Oz:

Exchange $10 for $10 coin!
    http://www.macquariemint.com/pages/10for10.asp

"To redeem your official "We Will Remember Them" Silver Commemorative coin for A$10 simply contact the Macquarie Mint on Toll free 1300 798 368 to advise our friendly client services staff that you will be returning your coin for redemption and then send it to us at the below address.

PO Box 255, Abbotsford, Victoria 3067

You will need to provide the Macquarie Mint with proof of purchase (Macquarie Mint Tax Invoice) and redemption is limited to one coin per customer as per the initial offer.

Just received this via snail-mail pamphlet.

So they are going to give us $10 worth of SOLID "Silver" currency for 10 fiat dollars???
    Only one per "customer"?...hmmm something smells funny down here atm.

Also note,these are "Official legal tender" of Kiribati and Nauru(Sold Out)
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kiribati
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nauru
    Note this part from Wiki on Nauru:
    "When the phosphate reserves were exhausted, and the environment had been seriously harmed by mining, the trust that had been established to manage the island's wealth diminished in value. To earn income, Nauru briefly became a tax haven and illegal money laundering centre. From 2001 to 2008, it accepted aid from the Australian Government in exchange for housing a Nauru detention centre that held and assessed the refugee claims of asylum seekers who had arrived unauthorised in Australia."

Also what it says on the "To Selected Households"(man I'm stoked to be Selected!!) brochure is that the offer ends 25th May 2012.
    Only 150,000 Limited Edition releases and "This coin is fully refundable from the Macquarie Mint**"

**Conditions Apply see www.macquariemint.com/pages/10for10

Which leads to this:
    "Disclaimer
    • Macquariemint.com does not guarantee the soundness of an investment of any product offered on the website."

Dang,I was halfway out the door too!!

Something's wrong when they're doing **** like this and people are actually falling for it....yet they won't give a bloke on the street a cigarette or a cuppa.

24. The Following User Says Thank You to gigha For This Post:

MacStar (18th April 2012)

25. Link to Post #13
    Australia Avalon Member MacStar's Avatar
    Thanks

Yes gigha it seems there are many cats being strewn amongst the pigeons at the moment.

Like to hear from any other Countries,States,Provinces etc that are offering incentive to give up "your" cash for "something".

Taking into account all the mass resignations,the Fulford stuff,Drake et al...it get's me wondering if there is purely a networking game playing out to stall OUR Ascension...to give us False Prophets(Profits) run by the same damn puppet masters.

I said to my partner after reading this today "Why aren't we just trading within our own community and breaking down this Xenophobia?"

I guess some seek comfort in the Illusion....well I know they do.
    Sometimes I feel like I'm wasting time on other unrelated Forums creating "Conspiracy Theory" threads and such,but then again it's amazing, that if you stick through the usual tin foil hat wearer,nutter,yada yada, you actually can reach people and get them researching....I guess it's the best we can do.

That's a Classic though hey?
    The "Conditions Apply" bit . Then when you click the next link it takes you back to where you started!
    That and they have already sold out of the Nauru ones!
    "The shaman is not merely a sick man, or a madman; he is a sick man who has healed himself.”
    ― Terence McKenna, The Invisible Landscape: Mind, Hallucinogens and the I Ching

26. The Following User Says Thank You to MacStar For This Post:

gigha (18th April 2012)

+ Reply to Thread