Thread: Barack Obama 2010

1. Link to Post #1
    Avalon Member
    Thanks

Default Barack Obama 2010

THE WHITE HOUSE
    Office of the Press Secretary

SUBJECT: Scientific Integrity
    Science and the scientific process must inform and guide decisions of my Administration on a wide range of issues, including improvement of public health, protection of the environment, increased efficiency in the use of energy and other resources, mitigation of the threat of climate change, and protection of national security.

The public must be able to trust the science and scientific process informing public policy decisions. Political officials should not suppress or alter scientific or technological findings and conclusions. If scientific and technological information is developed and used by the Federal Government, it should ordinarily be made available to the public. To the extent permitted by law, there should be transparency in the preparation, identification, and use of scientific and technological information in policy-making. The selection of scientists and technology professionals for positions in the executive branch should be based on their scientific and technological knowledge, credentials, experience, and integrity.

By this memorandum, I assign to the Director of the Office of Science and Technology Policy (Director) the responsibility for ensuring the highest level of integrity in all aspects of the executive branch's involvement with scientific and technological processes. The Director shall confer, as appropriate, with the heads of executive departments and agencies, including the Office of Management and Budget and offices and agencies within the Executive Office of the President (collectively, the "agencies"), and recommend a plan to achieve that goal throughout the executive branch.

Specifically, I direct the following:
    1. Within 120 days from the date of this memorandum, the Director shall develop recommendations for Presidential action designed to guarantee scientific integrity throughout the executive branch, based on the following principles:

(a) The selection and retention of candidates for science and technology positions in the executive branch should be based on the candidate's knowledge, credentials, experience, and integrity;

(b) Each agency should have appropriate rules and procedures to ensure the integrity of the scientific process within the agency;

(c) When scientific or technological information is considered in policy decisions, the information should be subject to well-established scientific processes, including peer review where appropriate, and each agency should appropriately and accurately reflect that information in complying with and applying relevant statutory standards;

(d) Except for information that is properly restricted from disclosure under procedures established in accordance with statute, regulation, Executive Order, or Presidential Memorandum, each agency should make available to the public the scientific or technological findings or conclusions considered or relied on in policy decisions;

(e) Each agency should have in place procedures to identify and address instances in which the scientific process or the integrity of scientific and technological information may be compromised; and

(f) Each agency should adopt such additional procedures, including any appropriate whistleblower protections, as are necessary to ensure the integrity of scientific and technological information and processes on which the agency relies in its decision-making or otherwise uses or prepares.

2. Each agency shall make available any and all information deemed by the Director to be necessary to inform the Director in making recommendations to the President as requested by this memorandum. Each agency shall coordinate with the Director in the development of any interim procedures deemed necessary to ensure the integrity of scientific decision-making pending the Director's recommendations called for by this memorandum.

3. (a) Executive departments and agencies shall carry out the provisions of this memorandum to the extent permitted by law and consistent with their statutory and regulatory authorities and their enforcement mechanisms.

(b) Nothing in this memorandum shall be construed to impair or otherwise affect:
    (i) authority granted by law to an executive department, agency, or the head thereof; or
    (ii) functions of the Director of the Office of Management and Budget relating to budgetary, administrative, or legislative proposals.
    (c) This memorandum is not intended to, and does not, create any right or benefit, substantive or procedural, enforceable at law or in equity, by any party against the United States, its departments, agencies, or entities, its officers, employees, or agents, or any other person.

4. The Director is hereby authorized and directed to publish this memorandum in the Federal Register.

BARACK OBAMA
    "Know thyself and thou shall know all the mysteries of the gods and of the universe"

2. Link to Post #2
    Thanks

Default Re: President Obama Preparing for ET Disclosure?

I am also very sad what has happened to this .....however, disclosure will come from the people.....and in turn , it will be the people that welcome our galactic community.....

I feel it will be very soon.....: )

3. Link to Post #3
    Romania Deactivated
    Thanks

I don't think it will be that soon Samarkis... although i hope so. I'm waiting to see what 2012 will mean for us and our planet.

4. Link to Post #4
    Canada Deactivated
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,251 times in 962 posts

I have always wondered....What motivates a government to want to disclose this ?

5. Link to Post #5
    Romania Deactivated
    Thanks

I would say they have an advantage. The majority of people don't have a clue about what is going on, yet... and if the government tells them first "their new version" of what is going on before they find out by themselves or it is evident... they can manipulate people some more. I am skeptic about disclosure from governments... i don't think they would ever make ET presence known to the masses without a hidden reason (to manipulate people or justify some actions).

6. Link to Post #6
    Thanks

Lightbulb Is Obama a clone?

If you believe that black ops tech is hundreds of years more advanced than main stream science. Then you must believe they have the technology to clone humans. What better way to have a president completely under control than to have him as a clone (maybe several)?

Now to step this up a notch, could Obama be a clone of the ancient Egyptian mummy Akhenaten, the father of monotheism? The 1st lady a clone of Akhenatens mother -Queen Tiye? Akhenaten had two daughters. Could the daughters of Obama be the clones of Akhenaten daughters?

Before you write me of as completely nuts take a look at these comparisons and tell me there isnt an uncanny similarity of these two families....

Whats the odds that the whole family have very similar appearances to this ancient ruling family? Is this some Freemason/Illuminati ritual being played out right in front of us?

I know this theory is not bullet proof but it is great to contemplate. Just imagine if this was disclosed on mainstream T.v. the outrage and insanity that would ensue would be completely chaotic.

Check out the full story on freemans blog here..
    http://thefreemanperspective.blogspo...ance-tiye.html

Namaste, Jia.
    To see a world in a grain of sand, and heaven in a wild flower.
    Hold invinity in the palm of your hand, and eternity in a hour.

When the doors of perception are cleansed, man will see things as they truly are, infinite.

7. Link to Post #7
    Deactivated
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Gareth (here)
    THE WHITE HOUSE
    Office of the Press Secretary

SUBJECT: Scientific Integrity
    Science and the scientific process must inform and guide decisions of my Administration on a wide range of issues, including improvement of public health, protection of the environment, increased efficiency in the use of energy and other resources, mitigation of the threat of climate change, and protection of national security.

The public must be able to trust the science and scientific process informing public policy decisions. No cock ups. Political officials should not suppress or alter scientific or technological findings and conclusions. If scientific and technological information is developed and used by the Federal Government, it should ordinarily be made available to the public. To the extent permitted by law, Rule number 1 misuse National security there should be transparency in the preparation, identification, and use of scientific and technological information in policy-making everything else is covered by rule number 1. The selection of scientists and technology professionals for positions in the executive branch should be based on their scientific and technological knowledge, credentials, experience, and integrity.

By this memorandum just making sure everyone knows the score, I assign to the Director of the Office of Science and Technology Policy (Director) the responsibility for ensuring the highest level of integrity in all aspects of the executive branch's involvement with scientific and technological processes. The Director shall confer, as appropriate, with the heads of executive departments and agencies, including the Office of Management and Budget and offices and agencies within the Executive Office of the President (collectively, the "agencies"), and recommend a plan to achieve that goal throughout the executive branch.

Specifically, I direct the following:
    1. Within 120 days from the date of this memorandum, the Director shall develop recommendations for Presidential action designed to guarantee scientific integrity throughout the executive branch, based on the following principles:

(a) The selection and retention of candidates for science and technology positions in the executive branch should be based on the candidate's knowledge, credentials, experience, and integrity;

(b) Each agency should have appropriate rules and procedures to ensure the integrity of the scientific process within the agency;

(c) When scientific or technological information is considered in policy decisions, the information should be subject to well-established scientific processes, including peer review where appropriate, and each agency should appropriately and accurately reflect that information in complying with and applying relevant statutory standards.

(d) Except for information that is properly restricted from disclosure under procedures established in accordance with statute, regulation, Executive Order, or Presidential Memorandum, each agency should make available to the public the scientific or technological findings or conclusions considered or relied on in policy decisions;

(e) Each agency should have in place procedures to identify and address instances in which the scientific process or the integrity of scientific and technological information may be compromised; and (avoid whistle blowing)

(f) Each agency should adopt such additional procedures, including any appropriate whistleblower protections, as are necessary to ensure the integrity of scientific and technological information and processes on which the agency relies in its decision-making or otherwise uses or prepares.

2. Each agency shall make available any and all information deemed by the Director to be necessary to inform the Director in making recommendations to the President as requested by this memorandum. Each agency shall coordinate with the Director in the development of any interim procedures deemed necessary to ensure the integrity of scientific decision-making pending the Director's recommendations called for by this memorandum.

3. (a) Executive departments and agencies shall carry out the provisions of this memorandum to the extent permitted by law see rule number 1 and consistent with their statutory and regulatory authorities and their enforcement mechanisms.

(b) Nothing in this memorandum shall be construed to impair or otherwise affect:
    (i) authority granted by law to an executive department, agency, or the head thereof; or
    (ii) functions of the Director of the Office of Management and Budget relating to budgetary, administrative, or legislative proposals.
    (c) This memorandum is not intended to, and does not, create any right or benefit, substantive or procedural, enforceable at law or in equity, by any party against the United States, its departments, agencies, or entities, its officers, employees, or agents, or any other person. Keep it internal

4. The Director is hereby authorized and directed to publish this memorandum in the Federal Register. So if you bugger it right up you can't say you didn't have any guid lines.

BARACK OBAMA
    These types of memos are written in political correctness but gawd help anyone who doesn't read through the lines. Done up tighter than a miser’s wallet. Strictly no disclosure of anything.

8. Link to Post #8
    Netherlands Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,172 times in 408 posts

Default Obama Says ‘Louisiana Purchase’ Will Help With the Earthquake in Hawaii

9. Link to Post #9
    Netherlands Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,172 times in 408 posts

Default Re: Is Obama a clone?

... and is Obama the only clone who wandered around in the White House ...

Whoops...

10. Link to Post #10
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,112 times in 828 posts

This is mischief of the highest order and utter nonsense. Don't waste your time with these wonderments. The key now is to rally and support your family and friends with good informtion regarding good spiritual practice and survival skills. Don't waste psychic energy fighting things that aren't there and set to distract us. I like 'Freeman' but he does have his 'games'.

Love

K
    In all ages, in all lands, there have been those who seek truth. This seeking is an individual's search for something more than self, and much more than the confines of this worldly system. It is the seeker, who understands there is more than what meets the eye, who is not afraid and makes the choice to go into the unknown. The process of awaking has begun, the discovery is underway.
    Alan Watt

11. Link to Post #11
    Romania Deactivated
    Thanks

Swami that pictures is...outstanding, if it's real. They look like they are one and the same person.

12. Link to Post #12
    United States Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,628 times in 390 posts

If Obama is a clone then...

He HAS to be a clone of G.W. Bush, because it's all the same policies, just a different face.

Fred

13. Link to Post #13
    Czech Republic Avalon Member haibane's Avatar
    Thanks

I will believe it when it happens - and I don't have much reason to assume it will, IMO it's all wishful thinking. The only disclosure will happen when the ETs actually land and disclose themselves. Thanks Steve for doing the work and pointing out that the document means nothing at all.

14. Link to Post #14
    Thanks
    Thanked 10,492 times in 2,185 posts

Default Re: Obama Says ‘Louisiana Purchase’ Will Help With the Earthquake in Hawaii

I was ihis a few days ago.... I am not too informed on what's going on there.... what is this "Louisiana purchase"? Have they sold the state???

And what EQ in Hawaii??? it is yet to come???
    Last edited by MorningSong; 22nd March 2010 at 20:24. Reason: typo
    "Vision without action is merely a dream.
    Action without vision just passes the time.
    Vision with action can change the world." Joel Arthur Barker

15. Link to Post #15
    Thanks
    Thanked 24,203 times in 3,110 posts

You decide...your thoughts..your actions..your reality.
    Choose well.
    https://projectavalon.net/forum4/show...are-the-change

16. Link to Post #16
    Thanks
    Thanked 24,203 times in 3,110 posts

Another...this really pi**es me off if they can talk about it freely why can't Obama???

viking
    You decide...your thoughts..your actions..your reality.
    Choose well.
    https://projectavalon.net/forum4/show...are-the-change

17. Link to Post #17
    Thanks

I agree with Haibane, they have no intention of disclosing anything, it would be too big and far too revealing of government strategy in general for them. We all know politicians lie trough their teeth, saying exactly what it is we want to hear to put them in power with no intention or ability to change the status quo once they get there unless of course it benefits their pockets, and yet we still vote for them.

If they actually told us the truth, it would consolidate that knowledge, and there would be uproar, and uprisings, as the vast majority of the populace woke up to the fact that we are treated like mushrooms, and kept well in our place, whilst the big boys play with our fates as if we were the pawns on a chessboard. The present system is so complex and so cleverly thought out, that those in the know will never let the general public anywhere near anything that might shake the very unstable foundations on which they have built their system.

I believe disclosure is happening, as more and more people accept, almost without thinking about it, that there has to be life other than us in this universe, and the evidence is overwhelmingly present, for those who wish to find it

18. Link to Post #18
    Thanks

I hope some country other than America discloses first, it would be much more believable
    Swanny is the waskly wabbit.
    Temet Nosce
    Don't worry.....Be happy 44

19. Link to Post #19
    Canada Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,618 times in 479 posts

Hello all. I really believe disclosure will be forced upon the government of our world. They certainly are uncomfortable with this issue. Part of the government leadership wants disclosure, other part does not. The military-industrial worldwide complex certainly does not want it to come out and is one of the major force to prevent disclosure. They get advantage of this secret way too much, they have too much to loose if disclosure happens. Scientific and technological industries are also big looser in disclosure. Religious powers are in the same boat as well. I am referring to the few in control of these power, and not the overall structure of course.

Add to this all the fear of confusion among the masses. The need to control the disclosure itself (once a party opens this Pandora's box, there will be an avalanche of information storming the public, and many are not fairy tales). The load of accusation that might come out (the government does not have white hands in these issues). Etc...

Nevertheless, the truth will come out and it will come from both the public and the aliens. The overwhelming force obliging to take a step ahead and comfort the public about alien contact will respond to an increasing amount of witnessing all over the world. It is already impressively increasing year after year. The technological means we enjoy today, to record sounds and images, more and more accessible by the common folk, certainly helps to create more pressures.

We are witnessing a change in balance of powers. The power which traditionally was maintaining alien contacts in secret is overwhelmed by the power which pushes forward the knowledge of alien visitation on Earth. Regardless the strength of this oppressive power, the strength of the power to bring light about alien visitation is measured in numbers and is actually outperforming the power of secrecy. It is only a matter of time to see the day our government will have to come out to the public to spread some light on this issue. When it will happen, we can be sure it will be "their" version of the facts, and they will not do it under the impulse of sharing the truth on a very decisive topic. But rather to alleviate their own burden.

The truth will come from us and the aliens. Necessarily the good ones, because the interventionist have everything too loose in disclosure.

Namaste, Steven
    Last edited by Steven; 23rd March 2010 at 14:51.

20. Link to Post #20
    Thanks

Best of all would be if the aliens just turned up and showed themselves, that would make our governments look really stupid
    Swanny is the waskly wabbit.
    Temet Nosce
    Don't worry.....Be happy 44

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 38 1 11 38 LastLast