+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: 'I Am Adam Lanza's Mother': A Mom's Perspective On Mental Illness Conversation In US

1. Link to Post #1
    Thanks
    Thanked 12,751 times in 1,912 posts

Default 'I Am Adam Lanza's Mother': A Mom's Perspective On Mental Illness Conversation In US

This is so important!! Much love to us all!!

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2012/1...n_2311009.html

'I Am Adam Lanza's Mother':
    A Mom's Perspective On The Mental Illness Conversation In America

Written by Liza Long, republished from The Blue Review

Friday’s horrific national tragedy -- the murder of 20 children and six adults at Sandy Hook Elementary School in Newtown, Connecticut -- has ignited a new discussion on violence in America. In kitchens and coffee shops across the country, we tearfully debate the many faces of violence in America: gun culture, media violence, lack of mental health services, overt and covert wars abroad, religion, politics and the way we raise our children. Liza Long, a writer based in Boise, says it’s easy to talk about guns. But it’s time to talk about mental illness.

While every family's story of mental illness is different, and we may never know the whole of the Lanza's story, tales like this one need to be heard -- and families who live them deserve our help.

Three days before 20 year-old Adam Lanza killed his mother, then opened fire on a classroom full of Connecticut kindergartners, my 13-year old son Michael (name changed) missed his bus because he was wearing the wrong color pants.

“I can wear these pants,” he said, his tone increasingly belligerent, the black-hole pupils of his eyes swallowing the blue irises.

“They are navy blue,” I told him. “Your school’s dress code says black or khaki pants only.”

“They told me I could wear these,” he insisted. “You’re a stupid bitch. I can wear whatever pants I want to. This is America. I have rights!”

“You can’t wear whatever pants you want to,” I said, my tone affable, reasonable. “And you definitely cannot call me a stupid bitch. You’re grounded from electronics for the rest of the day. Now get in the car, and I will take you to school.”

I live with a son who is mentally ill. I love my son. But he terrifies me.

A few weeks ago, Michael pulled a knife and threatened to kill me and then himself after I asked him to return his overdue library books. His 7 and 9 year old siblings knew the safety plan -- they ran to the car and locked the doors before I even asked them to. I managed to get the knife from Michael, then methodically collected all the sharp objects in the house into a single Tupperware container that now travels with me. Through it all, he continued to scream insults at me and threaten to kill or hurt me.

That conflict ended with three burly police officers and a paramedic wrestling my son onto a gurney for an expensive ambulance ride to the local emergency room. The mental hospital didn’t have any beds that day, and Michael calmed down nicely in the ER, so they sent us home with a prescription for Zyprexa and a follow-up visit with a local pediatric psychiatrist.

We still don’t know what’s wrong with Michael. Autism spectrum, ADHD, Oppositional Defiant or Intermittent Explosive Disorder have all been tossed around at various meetings with probation officers and social workers and counselors and teachers and school administrators. He’s been on a slew of antipsychotic and mood altering pharmaceuticals, a Russian novel of behavioral plans. Nothing seems to work.

At the start of seventh grade, Michael was accepted to an accelerated program for highly gifted math and science students. His IQ is off the charts. When he’s in a good mood, he will gladly bend your ear on subjects ranging from Greek mythology to the differences between Einsteinian and Newtonian physics to Doctor Who. He’s in a good mood most of the time. But when he’s not, watch out. And it’s impossible to predict what will set him off.

Several weeks into his new junior high school, Michael began exhibiting increasingly odd and threatening behaviors at school. We decided to transfer him to the district’s most restrictive behavioral program, a contained school environment where children who can’t function in normal classrooms can access their right to free public babysitting from 7:30-1:50 Monday through Friday until they turn 18.

The morning of the pants incident, Michael continued to argue with me on the drive. He would occasionally apologize and seem remorseful. Right before we turned into his school parking lot, he said, “Look, Mom, I’m really sorry. Can I have video games back today?”

“No way,” I told him. “You cannot act the way you acted this morning and think you can get your electronic privileges back that quickly.”

His face turned cold, and his eyes were full of calculated rage. “Then I’m going to kill myself,” he said. “I’m going to jump out of this car right now and kill myself.”

That was it. After the knife incident, I told him that if he ever said those words again, I would take him straight to the mental hospital, no ifs, ands, or buts. I did not respond, except to pull the car into the opposite lane, turning left instead of right.
    “Where are you taking me?” he said, suddenly worried. “Where are we going?”

“You know where we are going,” I replied.

“No! You can’t do that to me! You’re sending me to hell! You’re sending me straight to hell!”

I pulled up in front of the hospital, frantically waiving for one of the clinicians who happened to be standing outside. “Call the police,” I said. “Hurry.”

Michael was in a full-blown fit by then, screaming and hitting. I hugged him close so he couldn’t escape from the car. He bit me several times and repeatedly jabbed his elbows into my rib cage. I’m still stronger than he is, but I won’t be for much longer.
    The police came quickly and carried my son screaming and kicking into the bowels of the hospital. I started to shake, and tears filled my eyes as I filled out the paperwork -- “Were there any difficulties with… at what age did your child… were there any problems with.. has your child ever experienced.. does your child have…”

At least we have health insurance now. I recently accepted a position with a local college, giving up my freelance career because when you have a kid like this, you need benefits. You’ll do anything for benefits. No individual insurance plan will cover this kind of thing.

For days, my son insisted that I was lying -- that I made the whole thing up so that I could get rid of him. The first day, when I called to check up on him, he said, “I hate you. And I’m going to get my revenge as soon as I get out of here.”

By day three, he was my calm, sweet boy again, all apologies and promises to get better. I’ve heard those promises for years. I don’t believe them anymore.

On the intake form, under the question, “What are your expectations for treatment?” I wrote, “I need help.”

And I do. This problem is too big for me to handle on my own. Sometimes there are no good options. So you just pray for grace and trust that in hindsight, it will all make sense.

I am sharing this story because I am Adam Lanza’s mother. I am Dylan Klebold’s and Eric Harris’s mother. I am James Holmes’s mother. I am Jared Loughner’s mother. I am Seung-Hui Cho’s mother. And these boys—and their mothers—need help. In the wake of another horrific national tragedy, it’s easy to talk about guns. But it’s time to talk about mental illness.

According to Mother Jones, since 1982, 61 mass murders involving firearms have occurred throughout the country. Of these, 43 of the killers were white males, and only one was a woman. Mother Jones focused on whether the killers obtained their guns legally (most did). But this highly visible sign of mental illness should lead us to consider how many people in the U.S. live in fear, like I do.

When I asked my son’s social worker about my options, he said that the only thing I could do was to get Michael charged with a crime. “If he’s back in the system, they’ll create a paper trail,” he said. “That’s the only way you’re ever going to get anything done. No one will pay attention to you unless you’ve got charges.”

I don’t believe my son belongs in jail. The chaotic environment exacerbates Michael’s sensitivity to sensory stimuli and doesn’t deal with the underlying pathology. But it seems like the United States is using prison as the solution of choice for mentally ill people. According to Human Rights Watch, the number of mentally ill inmates in U.S. prisons quadrupled from 2000 to 2006, and it continues to rise -- in fact, the rate of inmate mental illness is five times greater (56 percent) than in the non-incarcerated population.

With state-run treatment centers and hospitals shuttered, prison is now the last resort for the mentally ill -- Rikers Island, the LA County Jail and Cook County Jail in Illinois housed the nation’s largest treatment centers in 2011.

No one wants to send a 13-year old genius who loves Harry Potter and his snuggle animal collection to jail. But our society, with its stigma on mental illness and its broken healthcare system, does not provide us with other options. Then another tortured soul shoots up a fast food restaurant. A mall. A kindergarten classroom. And we wring our hands and say, “Something must be done.”

I agree that something must be done. It’s time for a meaningful, nation-wide conversation about mental health. That’s the only way our nation can ever truly heal.

God help me. God help Michael. God help us all.

(Originally published at The Anarchist Soccer Mom.) http://anarchistsoccermom.blogspot.com/

2. The Following 38 Users Say Thank You to Kimberley For This Post:

4evrneo (17th December 2012), Anchor (17th December 2012), Antagenet (17th December 2012), araucaria (17th December 2012), avid (17th December 2012), Carmen (17th December 2012), Carmody (16th December 2012), ceetee9 (19th December 2012), Conchis (17th December 2012), Davidallany (16th December 2012), Debra (17th December 2012), DNA (16th December 2012), Elly (17th December 2012), enfoldedblue (17th December 2012), Flash (17th December 2012), frances (16th December 2012), gaiagirl (16th December 2012), grannyfranny100 (17th December 2012), greybeard (19th December 2012), Hervé (17th December 2012), Journeyon (19th December 2012), Kindling (16th December 2012), Kristo (16th December 2012), Limor Wolf (17th December 2012), ljwheat (17th December 2012), lookbeyond (16th December 2012), MargueriteBee (16th December 2012), noprophet (16th December 2012), Padmé (17th December 2012), panopticon (17th December 2012), Reinhard (19th December 2012), RUSirius (19th December 2012), Shamz (16th December 2012), sheddie (17th December 2012), skamandar (16th December 2012), Spiral of Light (17th December 2012), Swanette (17th December 2012), write4change (17th December 2012)

3. Link to Post #2
    United States Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 32,308 times in 7,756 posts

Default Re: 'I Am Adam Lanza's Mother': A Mom's Perspective On Mental Illness Conversation In

I saw this and put it in the other thread,

the days leading up to Sandy Hook, the mother was talking to people trying to get help for her out of control son...

that needs fixing...

there is no one to call...

these kids are brilliant, and will manipulate the situation in a moment.

New Mooners...

modern man is so out of touch with Spirituality, that they don't watch the new moon, that drives the gifted over the edge...

they don't have relaxation centers, which is what is needed...

ask a kid if he wants to go to jail or see a shrink, and they'll go ballistic, is that really an option for dealing with these kids?

Cops show up and pull out the cuffs and suddenly the mom is arrested for child abuse...

the child's wrist is bruised...

cops don't listen when she tries to say she was holding the kids hand so he wouldn't kill her...

our whole system is messed up when it comes to dealing with special cases...

does anyone think the next time it happens the mother would trust calling the cops?

how about a shrink, spends an hour writes a $500 bill for services for depression and sends them out the door...

a woman takes a pill to keep from getting pregnant, it is on a dial, those at the beginning are different than middle and the end... 28 days, the moon cycle...

prescriptions for New Mooners need to work the same way...

is it really that difficult for medical professionals to see?

do we need to get news stations to give New Moon reminders along with the weather?

5 days before a warning the Zombies are about to take over the streets?

4. Link to Post #3
    Thanks
    Thanked 32,308 times in 7,756 posts

Default Re: 'I Am Adam Lanza's Mother': A Mom's Perspective On Mental Illness Conversation In

I'd like to know why new moons affect people's psyche so strongly

I'd like to know why psychics, get overwhelmed with transmissions over the new moon...

it makes everyone grumpy and short tempered...

but to some, it is like being locked in a room with 10,000 fingernails scraping a blackboard... SCREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEECH!!! x 10,000

the signs are easy to read, someone standing yelling at hummingbirds when they first wake...

during this cycle, dreams are so real they wake up still in them... and most are nightmares...

physically, they look fine, no injuries, but looking out through their eyes, the world gets scary...

no one to trust, no one to talk with...

call a cop, get arrested...

they know what happens to people that ask for help, they watched on UTube when 2 cops pull out there tasers and blast a lady into unconsciousness with 60,000 volts until she blacks out and hits her head on a bumper falling towards the ground... they cuff her and toss her in the car and race to a jail to dump the responsibility on others...

that is the sad truth of American Mental Healthcare...

there is none...

5. Link to Post #4
    Thanks
    Thanked 82,321 times in 10,234 posts

the problem is that it is 'beyond the pale' for the majority of people to understand that such children exist....and in high enough numbers.

I myself was borderline. Not angry, not nasty not hurtful, but off the scale sensory input issues. Which, the return shot is, the capacity for extreme detail, in all ways. My personal record is talking to 8 different people at the same time. Like the film 'Charly' (flowers for Algernon). Very much so. seemingly an idiot in one moment..as the tires or wheels are spinning so fast that no traction can be found. The next, like the know it all, as I'm firing and able to integrate at a speed that the rest of the world can understand. This is specific to intelligence, and is not indicative or morals or ethics. Meaning the scope of the issue CAN put such concerns into the backdrop, within the given mind that is experiencing the situation.

Roger Ebert's review of the film (charly) highlights a critical aspect of the issue at hand: "The relationship between Charly (Cliff Robertson) and the girl (Claire Bloom) is handled delicately and well. She cares for him, but inadequately understands the problems he's facing. These become more serious when he passes normal IQ and moves into the genius category; his emotional development falls behind.

I basically spent the 80's and most of the 90's 'shut off'. Only when I ran into a friend who challenged my intellect, as his was of a superior nature, did I bother to 'turn my self back on'. It took years to put back together as I had basically scattered it, and said '**** it'. Not worth the trouble.

Basically, that one reaches such heights, that they re-wire and play games, with their own mind and body. as in....when one goes high enough, there is a level above what one knows now. A level above the intellect you know now. As in right now. Above that.

Remember what the rabbi said: "When you're one step ahead of the crowd you're a genius. When you're two steps ahead, you're a crackpot." ~ Rabbi Shlomo Riskin
    Last edited by Carmody; 16th December 2012 at 23:35.
    Interdimensional Civil Servant

6. The Following 15 Users Say Thank You to Carmody For This Post:

4evrneo (17th December 2012), aranuk (17th December 2012), araucaria (17th December 2012), Debra (17th December 2012), enfoldedblue (17th December 2012), Flash (17th December 2012), Gekko (19th December 2012), genevieve (17th December 2012), Kimberley (17th December 2012), modwiz (17th December 2012), noprophet (16th December 2012), Reinhard (19th December 2012), Shamz (16th December 2012), sheddie (17th December 2012), Swanette (17th December 2012)

7. Link to Post #5
    United States Avalon Member ghostrider's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 28,800 times in 6,634 posts

a paddle to the rear end when they are little worked for eons. you cannot bend an old tree.
    Raiding the Matrix One Mind at a Time ...

8. Link to Post #6
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,709 times in 676 posts

What people call the "indigo-child" phenomena. I believe these are aspects of it as well.

If those kids feel they are in repressive environments [and to a high-activity intelligence very few sociological-environments feel non-repressive] then there is a very good chance you will see a natural aggression to what are felt as barriers. Attempting to further confine this behavior only amplifies it into what we are calling mental-illness. Repression at different levels of activity produces different forms of aggression.

So with these high-activity individuals you either get an extremely high functioning creative-intellect, or, without a means to express itself, violent aggression.

I wonder if there's any correlation between the slow removal of creative expression within public education and violent children?

9. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to noprophet For This Post:

Carmody (17th December 2012), Debra (17th December 2012), Flash (17th December 2012), Gekko (19th December 2012), Kimberley (17th December 2012), Reinhard (19th December 2012), Swanette (17th December 2012)

10. Link to Post #7
    Thanks

Quote Posted by noprophet (here)
    What people call the "indigo-child" phenomena. I believe these are aspects of it as well.

If those kids feel they are in repressive environments [and to a high-activity intelligence very few sociological-environments feel non-repressive] then there is a very good chance you will see a natural aggression to what are felt as barriers. Attempting to further confine this behavior only amplifies it into what we are calling mental-illness. Repression at different levels of activity produces different forms of aggression.

So with these high-activity individuals you either get an extremely high functioning creative-intellect, or, without a means to express itself, violent aggression.

I wonder if there's any correlation between the slow removal of creative expression within public education and violent children?
    Yes, I'd say that the chemical mess we are subject to is destroying capacity for normal development and control of emotional or body structure ,and the fascist undertone and basic undercurrent of COMPLETE INSANITY that governments desire to live in and move in, the one that has removed an open future and replaced it with a dead end..that part, that people lie to themselves and deny exists, THAT ....is core to this situation.

Get rid of the complex chemicals which are destroying developmental function, and get this scum of control off the system. This fascist-communist polarizing garbage that is rampant in all corners of this government and corporate enterprise called the western world.

But even that is very much so a limited world view.

As long as there are violent people who think killing is a solution, in this world, I'm afraid you are not going to get an open future.

Until you can police yourselves, even under this extreme duress (most importantly), I'm afraid you future will remain closed.

There are enough violent races out there. The universe does not need any more.

Fix the whole damn thing, by individually getting off your ass and working together. No leaders, no banner wavers, otherwise it's the SSDD (same ****, different day).

Individual --- Responsibility. Whether you like it or not, is of no concern. And if you let such things get in your way, you'll never get there.
    Last edited by Carmody; 17th December 2012 at 03:27.

11. The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to Carmody For This Post:

Belle (17th December 2012), Debra (17th December 2012), Flash (17th December 2012), Gekko (19th December 2012), Hervé (17th December 2012), Jean-Luc (17th December 2012), Kimberley (17th December 2012), modwiz (17th December 2012), noprophet (16th December 2012), Reinhard (19th December 2012), Swanette (17th December 2012), ThePythonicCow (17th December 2012)

12. Link to Post #8
    Thanks

Quote I wonder if there's any correlation between the slow removal of creative expression within public education and violent children?
    There's one out there, right now ......and it encompasses the entire globe and all people on it.

in my earlier years, and probably today, If I had a laser pointer, I'd play it on one kitten's ear, and get the one beside them to attack them. Then a big fight ensues. In the old days we had to use a stick or use a finger to flick the kitten's ear.

Sound familiar?

What exactly is a Christan vs Muslim or an Afghanistan/Iraq vs USA, or a Palestinian vs an Israeli? They are these things, nothing more. They are kittens having their ear's lit up so they will attack one another. Like the kittens...99.99% of the time, they'll fall for it.

The idea that someone is doing it in order to control a fight and serve up 'power, control, manipulation and oil' is far, far, far too simplistic an answer. it is a reflection of the intellect that lives in the problem. And the problem is not getting solved. Thus it is entirely obvious that the intellect is not asking the right questions.

13. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Carmody For This Post:

Flash (17th December 2012), Gekko (19th December 2012), Hervé (17th December 2012), Jean-Luc (17th December 2012), Kimberley (17th December 2012), modwiz (17th December 2012), Reinhard (19th December 2012), Swanette (17th December 2012), ThePythonicCow (17th December 2012)

14. Link to Post #9
    Thanks

For me and from what I have learned/witnessed, humanity has been bombarded in oh so many ways both energetically and physically, cell phones, smart meters, TV, HARP etc. GMO food, peanut allergies, chem trails, fluoride, vaccinations, etc...

Some of us are immune and some of us are not and it seems to me that the younger generation is less immune than I am at age 54, and I do not know why that is, although i know I signed up to be here and assist in how I am able to assist.

I do not feel sad for the children that I have come in contact with that have been labeled autistic, ADD, etc that have parents that do not medicate, however the children that I have observed that have been medicated I feel great pain for them.

I have no personal experience with anyone labeled with Oppositional Defiant or Intermittent Explosive Disorder however I know it exists and this mother has a child with these personality traits and is doing her best to do her best to love her child and help him.

I do not think the solution is psychiatry or medical intervention it is the fault of cell phones, smart meters, TV, HARP etc. GMO food, peanut allergies, chem trails, fluoride, vaccinations, etc... And of course i have no idea which of these things are the factor for Michael or Adam or James or whomever... Although I do now these are factors and the question is...how can we help ?

I personally know it is beyond my control to change anything or anyone except for myself...so the best I can do is to be at peace and exude love and peace from my core...and that is what I do to the best of my ability.

Much love and expecting that 2013 will be the best year ever for us all!!!
    Last edited by Kimberley; 17th December 2012 at 03:12.

15. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Kimberley For This Post:

Debra (17th December 2012), Flash (17th December 2012), Jean-Luc (17th December 2012), Reinhard (19th December 2012), sheddie (17th December 2012), Swanette (17th December 2012)

16. Link to Post #10
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,358 times in 436 posts

He’s been on a slew of antipsychotic and mood altering pharmaceuticals, a Russian novel of behavioral plans. Nothing seems to work.

Pharmaceuticals not the solution.
    Shamanic healer (traditionally they were women) were sought in ages past.
    But shamanic practice has been systemically removed from our culture.

17. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to lunaflare For This Post:

Carmody (17th December 2012), Debra (17th December 2012), Earth Angel (19th December 2012), Flash (17th December 2012), Jean-Luc (17th December 2012), Kimberley (17th December 2012), modwiz (17th December 2012), Reinhard (19th December 2012), sheddie (17th December 2012), Swanette (17th December 2012), write4change (17th December 2012)

18. Link to Post #11
    I live in Ottawa, Ontario Canada with my life partner.
    Thanks

I am reading some of the postings regarding this terrible tragedy which took place at Sandy Hook Elementary School in Newton, Connecticut. While watching this story unfold on TV, my instinct said MKultra. It had similar markings as the Seek Temple shootings/ the Colorado theatre massacre. Both lone gunman allegedly. I started to look across the net and found the following website. www.myspace.com/tom_heneghan_intel/blog . The recent article posted today, the first of three parts stated: Quote"Nancy Champion Lanza mother of the alleged Connecticut shooter, Adam Lanza, was a CIA P2 analyist working for the Defence Research Project Agency (DARPA) and also for the Dept. of Homeland Security (DHS".
    The above is the opening statement of a three part story concerning LANZA. For a different take on what this massacre was all about. We are all aware of how back stories about shooters can and is fabricated to support the lone gunman storyline .

Read the article, come to your own conclusions as to the possabilty that this could be closer to the truth than what is being presented in this thread.

19. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to lightseeker For This Post:

4evrneo (17th December 2012), Earth Angel (19th December 2012), Flash (17th December 2012), Hervé (17th December 2012), Kimberley (17th December 2012), Reinhard (19th December 2012)

20. Link to Post #12
    Thanks
    Thanked 53,706 times in 8,941 posts

Quote Posted by ghostrider (here)
    a paddle to the rear end when they are little worked for eons. you cannot bend an old tree.
    this statement shows a rather complete ignorance of the problems facing children with mental disorders and the help parents needs. A kick in the ass is NEVER the answer, STILL LESS with handicap children or emotionally unbalanced ones.

You are giving in to what the government and PTB wants, violence that is not understood by the recipient on one hand, and violence that replaces adequate interventions and comprehension. Fascism starting with the defenseless, the handicaps, the "rejects" as would say a teenager.
    Last edited by Flash; 17th December 2012 at 04:39.

21. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Flash For This Post:

araucaria (17th December 2012), Carmody (17th December 2012), Kimberley (17th December 2012), Reinhard (19th December 2012), ThePythonicCow (17th December 2012)

22. Link to Post #13
    Thanks

Quote Posted by ghostrider (here)
    I do not think you get it... a paddle to the rear is NOT the answer!!! I was a "good" girl and not threatening and the paddle to my rear had no effect except to finally have NO relationship with my mother that paddled my rear...because she was a control freak... and the mother of Michael is NOT a control freak she wants her son to be safe and has no help!!!

Get a life ghostrider please!!!!

23. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Kimberley For This Post:

araucaria (17th December 2012), Flash (19th December 2012), Reinhard (19th December 2012), ThePythonicCow (17th December 2012)

24. Link to Post #14
    Thanks
    Thanked 12,457 times in 2,874 posts

http://www.aangirfan.blogspot.co.uk/

See 14 Dec post for detailed article on one view of this tragedy. It certainly seems to mirror other killings and when you start to dig...
    Oh my ears and whiskers, how late it's getting!

25. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Sabrina For This Post:

4evrneo (17th December 2012), Flash (19th December 2012), Kimberley (19th December 2012), Reinhard (19th December 2012)

26. Link to Post #15
    France On Sabbatical
    Thanks
    Thanked 95,902 times in 15,481 posts

Never mind "New Moons," and, as far as the help provided by psychiatrists and mental institutions... well, one might as well send their kids to the CIA MKultra or Tavistock Institute as they are one and the same:

Quote Posted by Amzer Zo (here)
    [...]

From Sue Arrigo:

I want to mention one other way in which I learned about the Finder’s Experiment. The name Finders comes from a CIA slang word that was popular about the time this experiment started.

It was F***ed Into Not Denying (FIND). A boss at the CIA would tell an employee “Go find out who did this”.

It was like a game of musical chairs. Everyone would deny that they did it until finally somebody was the scapegoat and was f***ed into not being able to deny it.

[...]

Georgetown University should be called CIA U. The mental research facility is not on the main campus near the regular college students. It is on a separate piece of land that makes it harder to run away from. The name of it is not Georgetown, but it is part of Georgetown University.

Some people at the CIA have complained that attention deficit disorder is associated with the fluoridation of water and that the CIA refused to release the data on it in order to keep getting so many almost normal kids delivered to the door of their mind control clinics around North America.

They also complain that the CIA knows the treatment for attention deficit disorder, a drug to chelate the fluoride and expel it from the body and refuses to publish that data as well.

It is true that there are a number of books on the subject for internal consumption at the CIA. An ordinary epidemiologist could look at the issue and find out if those rumors within the CIA are true.

The reason everything was limited to two weeks was that was the length of time that the in-hospital psychiatric hospitalization could maximally be extended to, to run basically healthy kids “through testing of their condition”. The CIA developed a bunch of bogus tests to run on ADD kids to justify their two-week hospitalization like “withdrawing them from sugar, food dyes, etc.”

When this University facility’s history in mind control comes to the public’s attention, it will be a little hairy. Hundreds, no thousands, of parents will suddenly want to know if their child, grown or otherwise, was a mind control subject or in the control group. I will mention in passing three fairly reliable methods of knowing that.

That information comes from CIA reports about what to do to confuse parents if they get to another therapist later, ie what disinformation to give them to prevent them from uncovering that the kid was mind controlled.

That first piece of disinformation is -- "No one can tell if a person is a mind control victim—certainly not regular family and neighbors, only a qualified therapist could know and since they can’t tell no one can"

That is given because the CIA found out that 56% of the children were discovered to have been uncovered by relatives and family members as "robotic" or "messed up in their minds" or "with inexplicable behaviors that came from outside of themselves"

Teachers were particularly good at distinguishing control kids from experimental kids, and a number of teachers near that facility were killed by the CIA—on the order of a dozen in a decade.

The second piece of disinformation that the CIA primed therapists around the world have dispended is that it is "normal" for kids to act out in their teenage years by cross-dressing. It turned out that just the opposite is true of normal teenagers. They want to define their sexual identity and not cross dress.

Teenagers are the most intolerant to cross dressing per CIA research. Unless of course, they are mind control subjects and have been trained to sexually please chicken hawks by boys dressing as girls. There is no market for girls dressed as boys so the cross dressing only goes in one direction.

Surprisingly, the CIA research showed that homosexual boys rarely cross dressed on their own at that age - unless they had been used by porn filmmakers, chicken hawks and mind controllers. So the presence of cross-dressing in a teenage boy is highly predictive that he is a mind control or abuse victim.

The third piece of disinformation that the CIA fed therapists in journals to fool them and the parents is a bit subtler. The disinformation said "There is no normal age at which children should be told about sex. Sex education can occur at any age — it is up to the parents to decide. And sex education may be bad for kids so maybe we shouldn’t have it in our schools..."

The CIA spent a lot of money to convince parents, churches, and schools not to have real sex education classes. The reason was that when kids were allowed to freely talk in a group about their sexual experiences or fantasies or theories of sex, the kids themselves could see that some of them had very different levels of exposure to and sophistication in these matters.

So if sex education had to be taught the CIA wanted canned talks in which the kids were not allowed to talk. It thus trained sex educators to control the amount kids could talk and tried to make it taboo for the kids to talk to each other afterwards.

The CIA also found out that there was a best age for sex education –about the start of puberty. So then they fostered some campaigns to force the education to be earlier. The reason for that was that some young child whose native curiosity would not lead to sophisticated knowledge of sexual action, were coming out with it in front of parents and therapists.

It was better for the CIA if they could say that the kid learned it in a sex education class than from CIA prostitution of them. So although it sounds contradictory, the CIA’s bottom line on sex education disinformation was—don’t have sex education classes, but if you must have them have them very early and don’t let kids talk at them. Make it a more taboo subject by the way you skirt it or only allow it to be taught in a very short segment and never referred to again.

The CIA sponsored conferences for sex educators under a front company call “First Dating Experiences” if I remember correctly. Or maybe just “First Experiences”. When the abstinence only people objected the name of the front company was called something like “Wait for Marriage, Inc."

It was the same front. The same staff, address etc. The CIA also pushes abstinence and marital fidelity fronts while not practicing these things themselves. It does that to increase the effectiveness of its blackmail ops.

Sexual blackmail only works when the society is condemning towards others. It is not the abstinence of fidelity that the CIA is after, it is the condemning of others it is after.

Condemning is a form of hate and the CIA provokes hate and condemning as a way of controlling others. It is a mind control technique that can then be used to get people to fight wars etc against their best interests.

The CIA is looking for “handles” into a person’s psyche—an emotional issue that drives a person to act. Then it exploits it. It also creates handles by funding songs and lyrics into existence. That is another whole level of mind control directed at a population instead of individuals.

I have gotten off track some here. This is useful information but not staying focused on the main topic.

[tests to run on ADD kids to justify their two-week hospitalization] It was a total scam. They just needed something so difficult that parents couldn’t easily do at home to con the parent into letting Johnny stay at the hospital. They withdrew the food alright. They barely fed the kids at all. They fed them out of boxes, pre-packaged potato chips like Pringles and called that a sugar free diet. The last day the parents would come to pick the kid up and the interaction was observed carefully to see how well the kid could lie about his stay and what he had eaten in the hospital.

It was a complete fantasy. The kid had been down in the basement without a bed, clothes, or single hot meal. The kids that passed had incredible abilities to make believe. So good that they even believed it. They were multiples just like me. They had gone through an hour’s hypnosis at the end of that torture and with the help of the hypnotist had imagined all that had happened to them in that two-week period of time.

The parents were told that they couldn’t see the kids because the kids needed to learn a new way to relate to them to help their ADD, and that had to be learned well before they saw them again.

The parents wanted a break from their ADD kids for 2 weeks so it worked. And the kids did relate to their parents differently after two weeks of hard torture without a hot meal. Meanwhile, some say the CIA did actually give them the fluoride chelating drug—a pill once a day so that the ADD was better. The program was popular with parents.

The University facility touted its benefits. Researchers forged results to show how effective it was and others studied how to torture the kids and split their minds more reliably.

Not all kids split well enough to pretend, or keep up the pretense. These are the ones people know of as the Finder kids. They were taken away from their parents. They were not able to find pushers in their communities, so they were sent to be sex slaves and drug mules where they didn’t have to perform at as high a level.

If they couldn’t even do that, they were killed. They were not one-use kids for the sexual/torture use of the Ultra-rich, they were already used goods. The kids that Bush Sr. was expending were kids that came to that facility that were selected to be held in reserve for his use and his use only. Their parents had applied for their son’s hospitalization but the “application had been held up.”

Bush, Sr. had a certain look of boy he liked, like the youngest boy “Eager to Beaver” in the Brady House Boys (?). They looked like he looked when he was a boy before “it happened to him” at age 6. He kept on sodomizing kids like his dad sodomized him. His father kept it up much longer than others can imagine. He kept it up until he was close to death. Some things run in families.

Would you want to see your dad if that continued to be what you had to submit to? Dark and ugly secrets that even the principals might not know—what with multiplicity being what it is. Bush, Sr. — does he even know that he goes to that base and why? I leave it to your remote viewing skills and imagination to decide.

I was not at the CIA because of my ability to imagine what loose ends there were. I was there to know what loose ends there were and failing to know could cost me my life and more than that.

The actual results were that the CIA training was not adequate in amount or quality to do anything to train a kid in pushing. So the experiment was not a test of that at all. The experiment was a cover story for how to get the kids into one’s hands.

[...]
    "La réalité est un rêve que l'on fait atterrir" San Antonio AKA F. Dard

Troll-hood motto: Never, ever, however, whatsoever, to anyone, a point concede.

27. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Hervé For This Post:

Kimberley (19th December 2012), Reinhard (19th December 2012)

28. Link to Post #16
    New Zealand Avalon Member HaveBlue's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,465 times in 346 posts

Where is the boys father? Boys need positive male role models- Is it really like rocket science?

Pete Petersons comments come to mind in his Camelot interview.
    Last edited by HaveBlue; 17th December 2012 at 10:34.

29. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to HaveBlue For This Post:

Flash (19th December 2012), Kimberley (19th December 2012), Reinhard (19th December 2012)

30. Link to Post #17
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,853 times in 448 posts

Quote the problem is that it is 'beyond the pale' for the majority of people to understand that such children exist....and in high enough numbers.

Roger Ebert's review of the film (charly) highlights a critical aspect of the issue at hand: "The relationship between Charly (Cliff Robertson) and the girl (Claire Bloom) is handled delicately and well. She cares for him, but inadequately understands the problems he's facing. These become more serious when he passes normal IQ and moves into the genius category; his emotional development falls behind.
    Quote Posted by noprophet (here)

Quote Posted by Carmody (here)
    Yes, I'd say that the chemical mess we are subject to is destroying capacity for normal development and control of emotional or body structure ,and the fascist undertone and basic undercurrent of COMPLETE INSANITY that governments desire to live in and move in, the one that has removed an open future and replaced it with a dead end..that part, that people lie to themselves and deny exists, THAT ....is core to this situation.

Fix the whole damn thing, by individually getting off your ass and working together. No leaders, no banner wavers, otherwise it's the SSDD (same ****, different day).

Individual --- Responsibility. Whether you like it or not, is of no concern. And if you let such things get in your way, you'll never get there.
    Quote Posted by Carmody (here)
    Thus it is entirely obvious that the intellect is not asking the right questions.
    Things the world needs to hear.
    Last edited by Gekko; 19th December 2012 at 13:51.

31. Link to Post #18
    Thanks
    Thanked 53,706 times in 8,941 posts

So you have chemical impact on one hand damaging the electrical/biological/chemical system of the body/mind
    You have the immersion in EMF that damages the intra/inter cellular communication system as well as the other inner/spiritual communication systems
    You have the achons like stuff - vodoo - jin - etc.
    you have genetic manipulation from our veges to our bodies
    you have the probable impact of the universal change (sun getting into a hot interstellar cloud, etc.)
    you have the silly Cern experiment where we play God while not knowing how an ant or a microcellular being work
    you have the secret labs making pathogens, viruses and microbes for our welfare
    you have organised mind control on all of us
    you have pedophilia rings
    you have the almost complete absence of fathers in many cases (negligence of emotional balance for children)
    you have exhausted parents trying to make ends meet and therefore unattentive to the emotional/spiritual needs of their children
    An overall global assault on the human beings, by the human beings mostly

For God sake, how do we expect our children to survive and be sane? Those that are sane are a proof that miracles exist.

The worst part is that we have the technologies to solve all this

I cannot, in all consciousness, not add that it is extremely difficult, as a single mother, to take care of a child that has an handicap - difficult like few can imagine. If over an above the mother has work problems, an ex husband/father that hampers the help to give the child (in any ways including financial/emotional support), other children to take care of, it is overwhelming. And this, when the child does not have major behavioral problems. When there is behavioral problems, this is next to impossible. Very few women have the stamina and the strenghts to go through it without help and yet, most of them are left there alone with the sacrifice.

MOTHERS NEED HELP - HANDICAP CHILDREN NEED HELP - MOTHERS WITH HANDICAP CHILDREN NEED LOTS OF HELP

I have been told lately that I react like someone coming back from a war zone that has been bombarded and where I had to watch everything in case something would go wrong. I came back home and thought `"yeah, we call that PTSD". Because this is what it is and what it feels like. 15-20 years or it, as hard as having been in a war zone. My daughter is doing very well, the fight was a success, which is not the case for most children like mine, but as a mother, I am paying an extraordinary heavy price.
    Last edited by Flash; 19th December 2012 at 14:24.

32. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Flash For This Post:

eaglespirit (19th December 2012), Gekko (19th December 2012), Hervé (20th December 2012), Kimberley (19th December 2012)

33. Link to Post #19
    Thanks
    Thanked 7,159 times in 1,454 posts

I am sure there are many people dealing with disturbed children......but on a site like Avalon, why is it we buy into this story in some ways but not in others.....we believe this whole thing was planned to bring in the removal of every citizens gun, and yet we believe this poor boy was so disturbed his mother was searching for help days before the shooting and couldn't get it.....this is all part of the 'story'......it sets him up as the LONE crazed gunman ...... which as we have seen stated on other threads is entirely possible may be a LIE ..... I believe there are more and more autistic children being born for a reason, perhaps its a good reason, perhaps they are more aware and sensitive and came to teach us something, and perhaps the govt is aware of this and in this scenario the autistic child is being targeted as much as our guns??? Many would call ME crazy for this theory but I just think buying it to half of the official story doesn't make sense.

34. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Earth Angel For This Post:

Flash (19th December 2012), Kimberley (19th December 2012)

35. Link to Post #20
    Thanks
    Thanked 27,696 times in 3,333 posts

It is a very thoughtful article. I can't help but wonder the extent of the dysfunction of these kids before they began treatment with all these psychotropic drugs.......It's funny that you don't see much if any examination of this. I do believe that there may be a huge correlation between starting these drugs at an early age and the onset of violent uncontrolled anger. I have a nephew that could fit the above prescription to a tee. Admittedly, he did have some mild behavior problems before he he was prescribed multiple psychotropic drugs but they pale in comparison to his behavior and emotional instability now.

36. The Following User Says Thank You to Pam For This Post:

Kimberley (19th December 2012)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast