+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: White House petition : summon Judy Mikovits to testify before congress against Fauci & Gates

1. Link to Post #1
    Indonesia Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,616 times in 274 posts

Default White House petition : summon Judy Mikovits to testify before congress against Fauci & Gates

2. The Following 22 Users Say Thank You to spade For This Post:

Alan (18th May 2020), AndrejPeĉënkin (26th May 2020), astridmari (20th May 2020), Baby Steps (18th May 2020), bettye198 (27th May 2020), Blacklight43 (18th May 2020), bojancan (19th May 2020), ChristianSky (21st May 2020), Deux Corbeaux (27th May 2020), East Sun (18th May 2020), Elainie (19th May 2020), Eric J (Viking) (26th May 2020), Franny (19th May 2020), justntime2learn (18th May 2020), Mark (Star Mariner) (19th May 2020), meeradas (18th May 2020), mountain_jim (19th May 2020), Sadieblue (19th May 2020), Savannah (18th May 2020), Sunny-side-up (18th May 2020), Tintin (19th May 2020), wondering (19th May 2020)

3. Link to Post #2
    Thanks
    Thanked 21,122 times in 3,951 posts

Default Re: White House petition : summon Judy Mikovits to testify before congress against Fauci & Gates

Signed but no verification email sent to me yet 0.o
    I'm a simple easy going guy that is very upset/sad with the worlds hidden controllers!
    We need LEADERS who bat from the HEART!
    Rise up above them Dark evil doers, not within anger but with LOVE

4. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Sunny-side-up For This Post:

ChristianSky (21st May 2020), East Sun (18th May 2020), spade (18th May 2020), wondering (19th May 2020)

5. Link to Post #3
    Ireland Avalon Member aoibhghaire's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 6,469 times in 858 posts

Default Re: White House petition : summon Judy Mikovits to testify before congress against Fauci & Gates

Similar actions by the public are set out by Dr David E. Martin.

He shows a wide range of facts and the evidence that the whole pandemic is constitutionally illegal and an intentional fraud.

This material provides the citizens of the USA and possibly linked by all European, Middle East and Asian countries to act on the evidence
    that now has been disclosed by David Martin. It provides the opportunity for citizens to use the templates provided below that now can be acted upon.

Under House Arrest as a Result of a Crime Committed by the CDC. This video explains the illegal acts and how you can use the templates below.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C2CsNqHFx68

Dr David Martin

Has the Covid-19 epidemic crossed to the wrong side of the law?

Link to David's notes:
    https://www.davidmartin.world/wp-cont...

Sources/footnotes:

3:30 Link to Attorney General William Barr's memo: https://www.justice.gov/opa/page/file...

10:54 Research funding pause announcement due to biosecurity risks: https://www.phe.gov/s3/dualuse/docume...

11:52 Washington post on state department cables: https://www.washingtonpost.com/opinio...

12:43 Fort Detrick closure: https://www.medicaldaily.com/cdc-shut...

13:50 CDC Epidemic intelligence service report Feb 14: https://www.cdc.gov/mmwr/volumes/69/w...

16:15 Link to testing guidelines: https://cdn.ymaws.com/www.cste.org/re...

What Can You Do?

Draft a Letter to ACLU, U.S. Attorney for Your District, Congressman/Woman/Senator/Attorney Genera:
    l
    To Whom It May Concern: The Declaration of a State of Emergency and the ensuing lockdown – which exempts persons deemed “essential” without any basis in scientific fact or in Critical Infrastructure definition under the U.S. DHS –violates the legal standard set forth in Jew Ho v. Williamson, 103 F. 10, 26 (C.C.N.D. Cal. 1900).

Due to the facts outlined here:http://www.invertedalchemy.com/2020/0...

1.The Governor of Virginia could not have known that there was a virulent outbreak caused by a single pathogen (reportedly SARS CoV-2) when declaring the State of Emergency;

2.No scientific evidence has been offered justifying the declaration – mere reporting of mortality and morbidity based on pneumonia symptoms does not an epidemic or pandemic make;

3.The Governor failed to provide adequate testing to confirm or deny the presence or absence of “a novel coronavirus” and, based on recent reports from incarcerated persons, it would appear that positive tests COULD NOT have been based on community transmission as 96% of confined persons have tested positive according to Reuters; and,

4.No effort has been made by the Governor or regional health authorities to overturn the established science published in JAMA that facemasks should not be worn by healthy individuals (https://jamanetwork.com/journals/jama...) and that social distancing that involves the confinement of healthy individuals has neither been tested nor validated with any science whatsoever.

6. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to aoibhghaire For This Post:

Arcturian108 (20th May 2020), DaveToo (26th September 2021), EFO (18th May 2020), Franny (19th May 2020), Gwin Ru (18th May 2020), leavesoftrees (26th May 2020), mountain_jim (19th May 2020), pueblo (26th May 2020), Savannah (18th May 2020), Sunny-side-up (18th May 2020), wondering (19th May 2020)

7. Link to Post #4
    United States Avalon Member Arcturian108's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 8,400 times in 937 posts

Quote Posted by Sunny-side-up (here)
    Signed but no verification email sent to me yet 0.o
    I am having the same problem. No verification e-mail sent to me either.

8. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Arcturian108 For This Post:

spade (18th May 2020), Sunny-side-up (18th May 2020), wondering (19th May 2020)

9. Link to Post #5
    Language
    Australian
    Thanks
    Thanked 17,554 times in 2,528 posts

aoibhghaire - Links not working?

10. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Gemma13 For This Post:

Sadieblue (19th May 2020), spade (18th May 2020), Sunny-side-up (18th May 2020), wondering (19th May 2020)

11. Link to Post #6
    Thanks

Hmm.

Quote I am having the same problem. No verification e-mail sent to me either.
    Wonder why that is.
    I'm a simple easy going guy that is very upset/sad with the worlds hidden controllers!

12. The Following User Says Thank You to Sunny-side-up For This Post:

wondering (19th May 2020)

13. Link to Post #7
    Indonesia Avalon Member
    Thanks

mine took 5 mins to show up, and check your spam folder. microsoft and gmail is pushing back hard against this one... try to avoid those emails.

14. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to spade For This Post:

justntime2learn (18th May 2020), Sunny-side-up (18th May 2020)

15. Link to Post #8
    Ireland Avalon Member aoibhghaire's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 6,469 times in 858 posts

Thanks for letting me know Gemma13.

Go to https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C2CsNqHFx68 and press for 'MORE'

This lays out all the links. I just tried them all out to make sure they work.

aoibhghaire

16. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to aoibhghaire For This Post:

Franny (19th May 2020), Gemma13 (19th May 2020), Gwin Ru (18th May 2020), Sadieblue (19th May 2020), Sunny-side-up (19th May 2020), wondering (19th May 2020)

17. Link to Post #9
    Canada Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 13,124 times in 2,678 posts

It will be very interesting to see if she testifies if called. What would you make of it, if she refused to do so?

18. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to AutumnW For This Post:

Sunny-side-up (19th May 2020), wondering (19th May 2020)

19. Link to Post #10
    United States Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,495 times in 731 posts

Quote Posted by spade (here)
    mine took 5 mins to show up, and check your spam folder. microsoft and gmail is pushing back hard against this one... try to avoid those emails.
    Mine took 30 minutes!

20. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Savannah For This Post:

spade (19th May 2020), Sunny-side-up (19th May 2020), wondering (19th May 2020)

21. Link to Post #11
    United States Avalon Member wondering's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 10,209 times in 911 posts

Mine took several hours. Diane

22. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to wondering For This Post:

meeradas (18th May 2020), spade (19th May 2020), Sunny-side-up (19th May 2020)

23. Link to Post #12
    Thanks

my verification came through

24. The Following User Says Thank You to Sunny-side-up For This Post:

spade (19th May 2020)

25. Link to Post #13
    United States Avalon Member Arcturian108's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 8,400 times in 937 posts

My verification e-mail also came several hours later. I complained to the White House about the delay.

But, please also note that the petition is directed to the wrong branch of government. It says have Dr. Mikovits testify before "Congress", nothing to do with the White House, as the President can't force Congress to do anything.

26. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Arcturian108 For This Post:

East Sun (25th May 2020), Sunny-side-up (20th May 2020)

27. Link to Post #14
    Indonesia Avalon Member
    Thanks

Do what we must, but I pray that some reporter or member of those press conferences will ask President Trump : "Mr President, do you ever look at those petitions to the White House? or is that only ever pre-screen by Jared Kushner, meaning you can't see what the public is really asking you to look into?"

28. Link to Post #15
    Thanks

I signed this petition several days ago and the count has hardly gone up at all since then. Given that Dr. Judy is all over the internet lately you'd think a lot of people would be signing. I can't help but wonder whether this thing is rigged.
    We are humans becoming, help us to become!

29. The Following User Says Thank You to NewParadigmGuy For This Post:

onawah (25th May 2020)

30. Link to Post #16
    Scotland Avalon Member greybeard's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 68,863 times in 11,839 posts

Quote Posted by NewParadigmGuy (here)
    I signed this petition several days ago and the count has hardly gone up at all since then. Given that Dr. Judy is all over the internet lately you'd think a lot of people would be signing. I can't help but wonder whether this thing is rigged.
    Check to see if there is coloured triangle beside the URL. if thats there, then anti virus software will advise people not to go to the internet page.
    Puts people off signing
    It happened to this Appeal I have been promoting click on it and you will see the triangle.
    They try to prevent you signing.
    Chris

https://veritasliberabitvos.info/appeal/
    Be kind to all life, including your own, no matter what!!

31. The Following User Says Thank You to greybeard For This Post:

NewParadigmGuy (25th May 2020)

32. Link to Post #17
    Thanks

Quote Posted by greybeard (here)
    Quote Posted by NewParadigmGuy (here)
    Check to see if there is coloured triangle beside the URL. if thats there, then anti virus software will advise people not to go to the internet page.
    Puts people off signing
    It happened to this Appeal I have been promoting click on it and you will see the triangle.
    They try to prevent you signing.
    Chris

https://veritasliberabitvos.info/appeal/
    My antivirus software (Trend Micro) does not seem to have any problem with the Mikovits petition or the one you linked above.
    We are humans becoming, help us to become!

33. The Following User Says Thank You to NewParadigmGuy For This Post:

greybeard (26th May 2020)

34. Link to Post #18
    Canada Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 13,124 times in 2,678 posts

Each of the three government teams was given blood samples from the same patients and controls. Lipkin asked each group to employ the lab methods they had used in their original papers. Lipkin and his staff broke the codes and analyzed the results.

None of the participants — including the NCI team — found evidence of XMRV in any samples. Given the definitive results and objective design of the study, the scientific world at last considers the XMRV case closed.

Mikovits is unqualified in her gratitude to Lipkin for insisting that unbiased science be done. XMRV “is one scary virus in the laboratory,” she says today. “It seems to be ultra-stable and can spread through droplets in the air, like a mycoplasma. How could any of us have known?”

In spite of the disappointing results, Mikovits continues to believe a human retrovirus will be discovered eventually to lie at the heart of CFS. “I still see the footprints of a retrovirus there,” she says. “In the Lipkin study, 3 percent of the controls and 3 percent of the CFS patients had an antibody cross-reactivity to something. It cannot be XMRV, since XMRV doesn’t exist as a human infection. But it’s very close.”

Written by Hillary Johnson, chronic fatigue syndrome sufferer, and author of Osler's Web

https://www.discovermagazine.com/health/chasing-the-shadow-virus-chronic-fatigue-syndrome-and-xmrv

If she is grilled on this issue, I hope that it gets to the bottom of the autism issue as well. In other articles she is quoted as saying "significant numbers" of children in small studies of kids with autism show xmrv in their blood. I would like to know what "significant" means and would like to see her go up against a panel of scientists, that include those who are critical and those who are somewhat on board with her views.

I would love nothing more than to have an answer to this, either way, though the fact that particles in the vaccine supply could disable even large numbers of individuals is terrible.

Also, Mikovits aside, the very best epidemiologists are saying that a vaccine for an rna coronavirus may be impossible. I appreciate those who have engage in speculation and use a lot a of qualifiers when it comes to this subject. Those who are completely certain, at this point, are nailing down conjecture and making it fact, prematurely.

As there is so much we don't know at this point, it is best to act cautiously and mask up and avoid crowds, if you can. If you HAVE to work because your government is unable to help you out at this time, it's different. Just do your best and mask up with the best mask you can find and try to social distance.
    Last edited by Bill Ryan; 26th May 2020 at 20:24. Reason: fixed the curtailed (broken) link

35. Link to Post #19
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 8,579 times in 1,719 posts

I voted about five days ago but got no reply. Maybe I did not do it correctly.

May do it again just in case.
    Question Everything, always speak truth... Make the best of today, for there may not be a tomorrow!!! But, that's OK because tomorrow never comes, so we have nothing to worry about!!!

36. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to East Sun For This Post:

NewParadigmGuy (26th May 2020), Vangelo (26th May 2020)

37. Link to Post #20
    Scotland Avalon Member greybeard's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 68,863 times in 11,839 posts

Quote Posted by AutumnW (here)
    Each of the three government teams was given blood samples from the same patients and controls. Lipkin asked each group to employ the lab methods they had used in their original papers. Lipkin and his staff broke the codes and analyzed the results.

None of the participants — including the NCI team — found evidence of XMRV in any samples. Given the definitive results and objective design of the study, the scientific world at last considers the XMRV case closed.

Mikovits is unqualified in her gratitude to Lipkin for insisting that unbiased science be done. XMRV “is one scary virus in the laboratory,” she says today. “It seems to be ultra-stable and can spread through droplets in the air, like a mycoplasma. How could any of us have known?”

In spite of the disappointing results, Mikovits continues to believe a human retrovirus will be discovered eventually to lie at the heart of CFS. “I still see the footprints of a retrovirus there,” she says. “In the Lipkin study, 3 percent of the controls and 3 percent of the CFS patients had an antibody cross-reactivity to something. It cannot be XMRV, since XMRV doesn’t exist as a human infection. But it’s very close.”

Written by Hillary Johnson, chronic fatigue syndrome sufferer, and author of Osler's Web

https://www.discovermagazine.com/hea...drome-and-xmrv

If she is grilled on this issue, I hope that it gets to the bottom of the autism issue as well. In other articles she is quoted as saying "significant numbers" of children in small studies of kids with autism show xmrv in their blood. I would like to know what "significant" means and would like to see her go up against a panel of scientists, that include those who are critical and those who are somewhat on board with her views.

I would love nothing more than to have an answer to this, either way, though the fact that particles in the vaccine supply could disable even large numbers of individuals is terrible.

Also, Mikovits aside, the very best epidemiologists are saying that a vaccine for an rna coronavirus may be impossible. I appreciate those who have engage in speculation and use a lot a of qualifiers when it comes to this subject. Those who are completely certain, at this point, are nailing down conjecture and making it fact, prematurely.

As there is so much we don't know at this point, it is best to act cautiously and mask up and avoid crowds, if you can. If you HAVE to work because your government is unable to help you out at this time, it's different. Just do your best and mask up with the best mask you can find and try to social distance.
    The page you linked has been taken down
    it says.
    There's been a mammoth mistake.
    Chris

From Bill:
    it was a curtailed link, now fixed. Here's the full link:

https://discovermagazine.com/health/...drome-and-xmrv

Last edited by Bill Ryan; 26th May 2020 at 20:26.
    Be kind to all life, including your own, no matter what!!

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast