+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: A New Paradigm

1. Link to Post #1
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,091 times in 601 posts

Default A New Paradigm

What are you thoughts on the Handbooks For A New Paradigm?

Excerpts from the Handbook for a New Paradigm

Chapter I

This is a point in the evolution of the planet that brings to the forefront of each individual’s thoughts the question of why me, why now and what is really going on in the reality that is right now in the time we are experiencing. What really is going on behind-the-scenes we are looking at through the five senses? Why is there this feeling that there is more to the story than just appearances. Who indeed has set this up and is pulling the strings. Is it really just a group of somebodys that is in charge? If this is the case, then is the God thing really a hoax after all? There are those who believe that to be the true essence of the scenario. Fortunately for the good of all, that is not the Truth.

The Truth is that there are multiple levels of activity behind what appears to be a play of incredible magnitude. Who then is writing the lines for the characters and what is the point of the script? Would it be a surprise to inform you that you are writing the lines and until you can figure out a point to the script, there is none? If that is the case, then which of the individuals on the planet can figure one out? Well, indeed there is a focused group that has decided that they would like to put forth their point in the script. There is just one problem with this, they have decided to put forth a focus within the play that is not in harmony with the Creator of the stage and the theatre that this play is to be performed upon. In fact, the plan this group has in mind has a great surprise at the end for the audience and the actors on the stage. They intend to destroy the audience, the actors, the stage and the theatre. ...

http://www.nohoax.com/index.php?opti...&id=20&catid=1
    ~ If nothing changes then nothing changes ~

2. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to HORIZONS For This Post:

Bo Atkinson (24th February 2012), Lefty Dave (22nd February 2012), tcjim1 (24th February 2012)

3. Link to Post #2
    Thanks
    Thanked 24,079 times in 3,095 posts

Default Re: A New Paradigm

Great books Horizon...more folk need to read them...

Very cleverely written. George has said the books are not his work?? but from above... ;-)

viking
    You decide...your thoughts..your actions..your reality.
    Choose well.
    https://projectavalon.net/forum4/show...are-the-change

4. Link to Post #3
    Thanks

Quote Posted by viking (here)
    Great books Horizon...more folk need to read them...

Very cleverely written. George has said the books are not his work?? but from above... ;-)

viking
    I agree, the books are well writ - I should re-read them - it will help direct energy in a positive way.

5. The Following User Says Thank You to HORIZONS For This Post:

Lefty Dave (22nd February 2012)

6. Link to Post #4
    Thanks

Quote:

Please Read...This Is It-Date for The New Paradigm
    I think this is the date that we have all been waiting on...And it makes good since that the powers that be would let you think it was 2012 when in fact if you wait till 2012 the energies will be gone to change this Paradigm to what we all want(Heaven on Earth)...Please read and give me some feedback...sending blessings to all...

There is of course a reason that, as I pointed out before, no one advocating the October 28, 2011 end date has ever advocated or been lured into advocating that this date would be “the end of the world.” This is that this date emanates organically from an evolutionary process and is not associated with any real or purported physical or astronomical event. It is simply the day when the universe after nine major quantum steps, starting with the beginning of the universe, attains its highest energy state and there is no logical reason that this would mean the end of the world. It is just an evolutionary completion point when Bolon Yookte fully descends. When it comes to the many events that have been purported to be associated with the singular December 21, 2012 date on the other hand it is not surprising that they invite speculations about the end of the world. If you for instance propose that this end date is about a pole shift or a giant burst of gamma rays from the galactic center, why should people not believe that this could be the end of the world? To propose physical events is like asking for the mainstream media to create fear and hopelessness around the real transformation that is about to occur.

I thus believe it will be people at large that will suffer most from the neglect of the understanding we may gain from the ancient Maya, which as we have seen speaks about the fulfilment of a composite of nine evolutionary forces, the Bolon Yookte Ku, and not what happens on a single day. Because of all the confusing information focusing on December 21, 2012 that is already out there I feel however that people will start to align with the true end date of October 28, 2011, not because they realize that the energetic end date logically must be 13.13.13.13.13.13.13.13.13 13 Ajaw or that the 4 Ajaw end date was the result of politics much like the placing of the birth of Jesus at December 25 by the Christian Church. People are instead likely to come to accept the October 28, 2011 date in practice simply because they will not be able to deny the actual wave movement of energies that they themselves are experiencing, especially in the socio-economic realm. Yet, for those seeking to consciously co-create the birth of a new world a knowledge of how the cosmic energies lead up to the October 28, 2011 date will be instrumental, simply because without it no understanding of how the new world will be born, and how this is timed, will be possible. Hence, the activation of these energies, and their preparatory phases in the Galactic and Universal Underworlds will, as always, take place according to a very precise relative timing until the Bolon Yookte, the nine underworlds, will “descend”, manifest fully, and create the foundation for a millennium of peace – the end of the Shift of the Ages.

Seattle, August 19, 2009 (6 Ajaw)
    Carl Johan Calleman

mayan-calendar.blogspot.com/

7. Link to Post #5
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,137 times in 500 posts

Humans' becoming...yes I read those three books as well...and they were very enlightening...as well as the handbook for the ground crew...
    Still waiting to get that call from George...would love to know the how, when and where of the next step ....

8. Link to Post #6
    Thanks

George has said the books are not his work?? but from above... ;-)
    If you listen to several of George Green's interviews and then read the books it is pretty hard to imagine that they came out of George's own mind.

9. Link to Post #7
    Canada Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,618 times in 479 posts

Quote Posted by HORIZONS (here)
    Quote:

Please Read...This Is It-Date for The New Paradigm
    I think this is the date that we have all been waiting on...And it makes good since that the powers that be would let you think it was 2012 when in fact if you wait till 2012 the energies will be gone to change this Paradigm to what we all want(Heaven on Earth)...Please read and give me some feedback...
    http://www.calleman.com/content/pyra...sciousness.htm

Indeed Horizons, this is exactly it. The last phase of evolution, the ninth, will begin on the 9th of mars 2011 and this new energy, will be added to the 8 previous. All of this cycle will end 260 days later on 28th November 2011. After that date, the door of opportunity will begin to close. And we will get what we focus on. This last energy is transformation, the awareness to co-create with our consciousness will reach even the most sleeping ones. During this last cycle, the power to manifest realities will be clearer, stronger, faster as it never did before. The manipulators know about it and that is why the effort is so great to make us all focus on december 2012 as to the coming of the end of the world with many catastrophe and sufferance. They know we can make it to manifest... How smart they are... But there will be a surprise from the center of all beings... Rainbows everywhere...

Be careful with what you wish, you might get it.

Namaste, Steven
    Last edited by Steven; 14th June 2010 at 01:08.

10. Link to Post #8
    Thanks

Here is a quote from a post Christo888 made on the original Avalon forum:

"There is only one thing to think about
    And that is to think of something brand New…
    Something New that can be in your mind that no one can ever stop or interfere with…
    Something New that you are in charge of…
    Something New that is easy and simple to hold focus on…
    Something New that will find the most efficient way to come into being of its own intelligence with right intention…
    Something New that uses the mechanics of the four laws: ‘Attraction,’ ‘Intention,’ ‘Allowance,’ and ‘Harmony & Balance’...
    Something New that will have the most explosive power ever realized in the history of mankind ever experienced in any era on this planet…
    Something New that is energized by; and ‘funnels’ the tempered defiance of every human living on this planet that realizes the responsibility of the mistake WE all made in giving away our power to a government, to a religion, to an education system, and to the practice of medicine...
    Something New that will engulf and disintegrate every power and control structure in operation on this planet…
    Something New that will wipe away ALL those in power on planet Earth once and for all and forevermore…
    Something New that no technology, system, or entity can interfere with…
    Something New that contains the intention for the highest and best good of all concerned according to each owns individual journey…
    Something New that each individual realizes is a contribution they can make that uses the entire force of their essence of being to make a difference…
    Something New that provides a definition to purpose…
    Something New that empowers all of our thoughts of attention and fertilizes the available energy of Mother Earth to Become...
    That something New is in the image of a brilliant Golden Light!"

With this in mind, picture yourself surrounded in a bubble of golden light, connected to source and completely aware of the oneness of all things. Then picture all others surrounded by and connected to the same golden light. Finally, picture the entire planet surrounded in golden light. All are consciously aware of connection to source - this is the New Paradigm!

Last edited by NewParadigmGuy; 14th June 2010 at 18:57. Reason: Fixed picture

11. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to NewParadigmGuy For This Post:

eaglespirit (22nd February 2012), HORIZONS (22nd February 2012)

12. Link to Post #9
    Thanks

I have a pdf of "Messages for the Ground Crew" if anyone has not read it.
    Last edited by NewParadigmGuy; 14th June 2010 at 19:00.

13. The Following User Says Thank You to NewParadigmGuy For This Post:

eaglespirit (22nd February 2012)

14. Link to Post #10
    Thanks

I would like to see that pdf please, NewParadigmGuy. I have just finished "Handbook for a New Paradigm" and downloaded the second one. It's great reading and I totally relate to it.

15. Link to Post #11
    Thanks

I ordered the hardcopy set so that I could pass it around to friends and family. A very good series. I wish more people could grasp the importance of things like attraction and allowing. Similar messages can be found in the Abraham/Hicks material, which I highly recommend as a very USEFUL set of info and tools that I for one have gotten a big bang out of. I feel these concepts are WAY more important for us now than conspiracies and wild predictions.

George Green is a pretty interesting guy. Though, like Jordan Maxwell, I tend to pick up on some fear in what he talks about in interviews. The books were apparently channelled from a pleiadian contact that George connected with after meeting up with Billy Meier. Good message. I get a good feeling about these pleiadians. They seem to want to help.

16. Link to Post #12
    Thanks

Thanks for the information on Abraham/Hicks. I like the Pleiadian messages I've heard too.

17. Link to Post #13
    Thanks

Any time Niobe. Gotta get at the info that helps us feel better.

18. Link to Post #14
    Thanks

Robert Stanley, of the Unicus Radio Hour, recently interviewed "Alio", an active member of the Ground Crew, regarding the New Paradigm Project. This excellent interview can be heard here:

http://www.projectnewparadigm.us/Rob...%201.26.12.mp3

19. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to NewParadigmGuy For This Post:

Bo Atkinson (24th February 2012), eaglespirit (22nd February 2012), HORIZONS (22nd February 2012), MorningSong (22nd February 2012)

20. Link to Post #15
    Thanks

I have written work that was inspired by the New Paradigm books. The writing did not come from my thinking mind, but seemed to just flow out of my own consciousness as I typed the words. I did not know what the next sentence would be, and sometimes the next word - I would sit and listen as I asked within me what to type next and then as I sat in the stillness in that attitude the words would flow out of me. A very powerful experience, and it has had a major impact in my life. If I could live in that altitude of consciousness all the time my life would be amazing - but it seems as if there is a force that does not want to live in that state of consciousness - sometimes I feel like I am in a war - a war of consciousness transformation. I will freely share the writing with you all on this thread - hopefully it will inspire you to live in a new paradigm of living and understanding.

The writing is called Expanding Horizons - and was penned in 2008 - 2009 - and all began on top of Mount Magazine while looking out across the expanding horizons of the mountain ranges as they faded off into the distance. The first thought that came to me was Expanding Horizons, and from that thought all the others followed~

21. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to HORIZONS For This Post:

eaglespirit (22nd February 2012), MorningSong (22nd February 2012)

22. Link to Post #16
    Thanks

Expanding Horizons

Expanding Horizons is dedicated to the exploration of the infinite nature of individual being, so that balance may be realized as a conscious experience of life

Mission Statement:

We understand that we are on a quest towards the full knowledge of truth, love and understanding of each and every individual as a whole being. Our focus is to empower individuals through personal freedom and the ideal of individual responsibility. We are of the opinion that where balance reigns supreme chaos cannot prevail. Therefore, we must commit to the process – the process of understanding and transformation of our personal and global life issues. We must support each other in this process of transformation (of spirit, soul and body) so that each individual is a complete and whole person in the truth of Infinite Individual Being.

Vision Statement:

Expanding Horizons believes in vision unlimited: Nothing is beyond the realm of possibility, and whatsoever we shall desire to accomplish, for the good of all, this we shall do. We are on the threshold of a new paradigm of living and human understanding. As such, we each must accept our part in personal growth and responsibility and focus our intention towards a new life experience. No one else can do this for us. We are the creators of our future destiny. The choices we make today will be the future we experience tomorrow. We at Expanding Horizons are called upon to be an avenue of acceptance and awareness towards a new human expression of life in this earth realm we are experiencing.

Namaste…
    I honor the truth in you, as it is the truth in me.
    1/17/08

Principles and ethics under which Expanding Horizons shall function:

1. Life is a chance to change, so be willing to change.
    2. Nothing is impossible; therefore allow for impossibilities to be options.
    3. Accept personal responsibility for all of your actions and reactions to life’s experiences.
    4. Commit to the process – the process of understanding and transformation; the process of creation; the process of spiritual growth towards an enlightened expression of life.
    5. Everything we need to fulfill our life purpose is within us, but we must go within and allow that confined luminosity to express itself.
    6. All that the Creation has is ours. We have access to Infinity.
    7. Where balance reigns supreme, chaos cannot prevail.

Expanding Horizons is committed to the positive expression and the elevating individual unfoldment of the known and the unknown, of the visible and the invisible, of the physical and the spiritual counterparts of each and every human being. We are committed to the advancement, refinement and reinforcement of healing, health and life expression of each and every being as spirit, soul and body. We at Expanding Horizons support this ecosystem and the totality of each and every person as a whole being through our commitment to optimistic principles.

The following is an outline of the processes through which Expanding Horizons endeavors to co-create a new life experience.

々 Intention: First and foremost a positive life change begins with positive intention. This must be the vision unto which the individual holds before them so as to direct the course of their creative energies.

々 Attraction: The vision that we are committed to in thought, word and deed is that which we will attract into our lives. The energy that we are expressing will go forth and come back to us in like manner.

々 Allowance: This step allows for us to not be too dogmatic in the possibilities of our creative expressions. We must allow for our creative energies to be expressed in a flexible framework that is conducive towards the vision that we hold before us.

々 Balance: A balanced whole life of spirit, soul and body is the result we envision. We must therefore be cognizant of all three areas of our life and not be over indulgent in any one area of life. Balance is the desired end result of all of the above spiritual processes.

(to be continued...)

23. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to HORIZONS For This Post:

eaglespirit (22nd February 2012), MorningSong (22nd February 2012), NewParadigmGuy (22nd February 2012)

24. Link to Post #17
    Thanks

Expanding Horizons

The Principles of Expanding Horizons

1. Life is a chance to change, so be willing to change.

Spirit is the underlying Principle of all that is. It is the one commonality of all existence, whether visible or invisible. Spirit is the very essence of all life, and that life is the out-forming or continuation of Spirit into all dimensions or densities. Life is a chance to change, a chance to become, a chance to be. Life is the opportunity to express the infinite Spirit of all that is. It is a chance to grow and to evolve into a greater expression of that from which you originated. Through our life-experiences we both spiritually grow and evolve into a greater expression of Spirit, or we remain at the level of consciousness into which we came into this world. Set before us in this manifested life we share is an opportunity to change and become more than what we currently are expressing. Every minute of every day is a chance to change. There is never a day that goes by that we don’t have the opportunity to change and become more than what we have presently expressed. Even if it is only one small thought at a time this is still a chance to change. One small change in thought can lead to many more thought changes, and those types of changes can/will change your life. The one, and only, secret ingredient to this principle is that you must be willing to change. Without this willingness to change you are dead in your belief structures and are stagnated as a growing and evolving being. As a spiritually evolving being spiritual development is not possible when in this condition of idleness due to a lack of desire to change. So the life loops and the dramas will continue as the status quo until one gets to the place where they become willing to change. Therefore, the first principle that one must know is that your life is a chance to change. These can be small changes or big changes; the choice is up to you. Just be willing to change and then with your eyes wide open see what opportunities open up for you to change.

2. Nothing is impossible; therefore allow for impossibilities to be options.
    This principle must follow the first because so many people think that they cannot change. In my own life I don’t know how many times I have heard people say that they cannot change, or that someone they know can’t change. Well, I’m here to tell you – you can change, but the choice is up to you. If you think it is impossible for you to change then it probably will be. But if you think you can change then you can. This is one of the biggest hurdles most people will face—the purported impossibility of personal change. People will face seeming impossibilities of external circumstances and overcome them, but when it comes to inward change—real change—they throw in the towel and give up, believing that they cannot change. Internal situations can be far more daunting and frightening than external obstacles. Most people are afraid to look within themselves because they are afraid of what they will find, or they don’t like what they have previously seen. They don’t think that they can change from the person they believe themselves to be. Yet, nothing is impossible, therefore you must allow for the so-called impossibility to be a possibility. If you do not give yourself any options then there will not be any. And since we don’t always know what we need or when we need it, allow for impossibilities to be options in your life. You then give yourself an opportunity where there was none before.

3. Accept personal responsibility for all of your actions and reactions to life’s experiences.
    Accepting the challenge for personal responsibility is a major step in a new paradigm of living and human understanding. Today as my wife and I were driving home from shopping we saw the state highway road crew picking up trash along one of our highways. The amount of trash they picked up was amazing. So many people just throw their trash out their window for someone else to deal with—what a shame. If people would just take responsibility for this one small issue in life it would have a huge positive impact on our environment and on the expenditures of our tax dollars. Just think what would happen if people would take responsibility for their actions in their personal life issues. There would be so many life-impacting problems that would just take care of themselves—we would be amazed at the results. Imagine if we all took responsibility for all of our actions and reactions on a global scale: The world would change! Everything you do affects you to some degree, and ultimately affects everything as a whole. By taking personal responsibility for your own life issues you place yourself in a position for true spiritual change and growth. In this way you can arise out of the victim (poor me) consciousness and into a spiritual consciousness where you see that it is up to you, and no one else, for the decisions you will make; and the choices that you make have the greatest affect on you and your life. When you realize that everything is connected and that everything you do comes back to you in some manner, your desire to release all that negative karma will be paramount in your life, and you will accept your part for your actions and reactions to your life issues and thereby empower yourself for greater experiences in the spiritual unfolding of spiritual consciousness.

4. Commit to the process – the process of understanding and transformation; the process of creation; the process of spiritual growth towards an enlightened expression of life.
    Commitment is a very difficult thing for most people. The difference here is that we are not asking you to commit to a person, thing or even an idea. We are asking you to commit to a spiritual process where change is the norm. When you commit to the process you are not bound to any absolute set of circumstances, in fact allowance is more to your favor in this process. As long as the principles are not abused, and are not used to abuse anyone or anything, they will interpret themselves for your highest and best good—even if you don’t recognize this at first. Usually, if we don’t get what we want we interpret this as a bad thing. But what we are wanting may not be for our highest and best good. If we are committed to the spiritual process and not the natural outcome we will be OK with this; knowing that we have not hindered the spiritual work but may, in fact, have helped it along. If we were committed to the outcome or the idea/concept we had in mind we would be very upset when it didn’t work out according to our wants. But our wants and desires are two different things. True desire comes from deep within us; our wants are surface concepts. Surface concepts ebb and flow like the tide. True desires are like a deep longing for completion on a spiritual level. By being committed to the process you are allowing for your own special version of spirituality to interpret itself. Not someone else’s idea of what you should be doing, or how you should be spiritually growing. Your spiritual maturity is up to you, and to you alone, but without commitment to the process of getting there you will not have one of the major tools you could have to help you along the way.

5. Everything we need to fulfill our life purpose is within us, but we must go within and allow that confined luminosity to express itself.
    Easy to say: much more difficult to prove. Without the above principles firmly in place this one will not be of much value. But this principle will prove to be one of great asset to you if you can reach the place of trust and surrender that allows for this principle to prove itself to you. Everything you need in life for peace and harmony is within you, waiting at the door of your consciousness. The answers to your deepest desires are within you. Your fulfillment and completion is within you; but you must go within yourself and discover this for yourself. You must go within and unlock the prison door of your limited thinking that has held you prisoner to this world’s modalities and chart a new coarse of direction, one in which you allow for the outflow of consciousness to express itself as your life direction. Go within and unlock the door of your mind and release the inner spirit of truth within you, this will then go before you as your life expression.

6. All that the Creation has is ours. We have access to Infinity.
    There is nothing held back from us except by our own limited and separated belief systems. If we truly knew who we were and what we have, the result of this identification would be unstoppable and incomprehensible in its outflow. This principle brings us to the purpose of our life here: to learn and know who we are.

7. Where balance reigns supreme, chaos cannot prevail.
    I find this principle is the most difficult to explain. The reason being: what is balance for me in my life may not be what is balance for you in your life. There is no dogmatic explanation for this principle, it is something that must be experienced in your life, and the understanding of it works itself out in your life dramas and experiences.

What is true for me may not be true for you, but we can be assured that when we have found the place of peace, where balance is obtained, the chaos will dissolve itself. In the final analysis, this principle must reveal itself to you, but I will share a few thoughts that I have with you. Yet, this is not an exhaustive explanation by any means. Just remember: Chaos cannot occupy the same space as balance, so when you find a place, or attitude, of balance the chaos must subside.

Glory to God in the highest, peace on earth and goodwill towards all men is the Angelic declaration at the birth of Christ. This is the vision given to us when the Christ was birthed into this world system, yet sadly, it is not the vision of many of the followers of the Christian faith. It has become the belief of the many that by destroying evil with the ways of evil we will have peace on earth—but it doesn’t work that way. Evil begets evil and will always continue to do so. Light will not turn the weapons of darkness upon itself, nor will the light use the same weapons of the dark to destroy the dark. The weapons and means of the dark, and the light, will always come back upon itself; and the war will continue as the light and the dark feed each other the needed energy to exist. The polarities of light and dark must be balanced, and when this Balance of the middle path is achieved then the light and the dark will have lost their power to create a world of chaos.

More importantly, though, for you the middle path of balance is the way out of your personal chaos. This is your liberation and freedom from imbalance. Balance is the desire of all spiritual knowledge, and is the end-goal of Expanding Horizons. When balance is achieved, or brought into an area of your life, you will find that the chaos of your personal drama has subsided, and you will find the peace, be still that is promised to those that look within themselves for the answers to life’s questions. We must learn to balance all the affairs of our life, and we will do this through the appropriation of Balance.

Balance—with a capital B—is a spiritual state of being where you don’t live in either of the polarities, but have allowed the best of them to blend into your life and hold you in an egoless state of nonresistance that transcends the norms of this world. This state of Balance is incredibly peaceful and will not allow for anyone or anything—none of life’s dramas—to take your power, your peace, from you. When you have lost your peace you have lost your power, and this is the very condition in which chaos thrives and will prevail in your life circumstances. In whatever area of your life Balance reins supreme the daily conditions of chaos will not prevail over you. Balance allows you to regain your personal power and is the catalyst for you to become the infinite expression of Beingness that you were created to be, and is your true essence.

(to be continued...)

25. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to HORIZONS For This Post:

eaglespirit (22nd February 2012), MorningSong (22nd February 2012), NewParadigmGuy (22nd February 2012)

26. Link to Post #18
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,137 times in 500 posts

Quote Posted by HORIZONS (here)
    Great books Horizon...more folk need to read them

viking
    I agree, the books are well writ - I should re-read them - it will help direct energy in a positive way.
    I was just thinking the same thing...need to re read those books...let's see...where did I put them....!!!
    If people can be made to believe absurdities, then they can be made to accept atrocities."

“Just look at us. Everything is backwards, everything is upside down. Doctors destroy health, lawyers destroy justice, psychiatrists destroy minds, scientists destroy truth, major media destroys information, religions destroy spirituality and governments destroy freedom.”

27. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Lefty Dave For This Post:

eaglespirit (22nd February 2012), HORIZONS (22nd February 2012)

28. Link to Post #19
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Niobe (here)
    I would like to see that pdf please, NewParadigmGuy.
    I will have to confess that I have been away from this forum for quite a while and never saw your post. My apologies, Niobe. The pdf file may be obtained here:

http://www.bibliotecapleyades.net/ar...groundcrew.pdf

29. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to NewParadigmGuy For This Post:

Bo Atkinson (24th February 2012), eaglespirit (22nd February 2012), HORIZONS (22nd February 2012)

30. Link to Post #20
    Thanks

Expanding Horizons

Detailed analysis with questions and answers as applied to Expanding Horizons

What is meant by the title Expanding Horizons?

Expanding Horizons is having your vision unlimited from the constraints of three-dimensional thinking processes. It is like when you see a horizon in the distance and then when you go in that direction, when you get to that point, there is another horizon to behold. There is never and end to the horizon, only another perspective that must be explored. There is no end to the horizon of infinite possibilities that we embody within us.

What is meant by the opening phrase “Expanding Horizons is dedicated to the exploration of the infinite nature of individual being so that balance may be realized as a conscious experience of life”?

We are committed to searching out and discovering the true nature of our individual being, for the purpose of changing our individual, cultural and global life experience. By this I mean, that we are going within consciousness to discover the unsearchable riches of who we are as Infinite Beings, in the hope that this will be the catalyst needed to bring about the paradigm shift that is needed, so that we may continue to advance as a species, and this is because our current global path appears to be one of total destruction for all the inhabitants of the planet. Our aspiration is to fully understand, above all things, who we are as offspring of That which is the essence of all existence and life. Our vision is unlimited as is the creation in its infinite expression of life. We cannot afford to be too dogmatic—absolute—in our research and in the possibilities as to who and what we are as individual beings. Therefore, we are dedicated to exploring all of the possibilities as to our true nature, and cannot exclude any thought process just because we do not like them, or because we do not understand them. We have been manipulated and controlled by the belief systems of dark and light polarities for millennia, and it is now time that we find the Balance—to break out of the box and consider other possibilities as to what and who we are as a species, and what we have to offer one another in terms of personal, cultural and global growth. In this type of dialog we desire to create an opportunity to expand into all that we have the potential to be. And in that realization our conscious awareness of our true nature will unfold as our experience of life.

OK, lets look at the first sentence of your Mission Statement: You have written, “We understand that we are on a quest towards the full knowledge of truth, love and understanding of each and every individual as a whole being.” What exactly do you mean by this?

We give credence to the fact that our lives are a very personal and individual journey, which we share with others, into infinite wisdom and knowledge; love—which could be defined as self-for-others motivation, rather than self-for-self—and unbiased acceptance of individuality through the true understanding of the nature of all things. For example, I feel as though my personal life is a quest that I might know as I am known by That which I am an expression of: complete Self-awareness. It would be like a sunbeam having an overwhelming drive to return to its source and discover its true nature and origin. The reason being, it would then find that everything that is true of its Source is true of it also, and with this knowledge and realization it would find its liberation and true expression.

How about the next sentence? “Our focus is to empower individuals through personal freedom and the ideal of individual responsibility.”

Your true personal power comes through accepting your roll in your life expression. True freedom is accepting responsibility for your choices in life. You are free to be either of a victim-consciousness, and with this state of consciousness everything happens to you because of someone or something else: or, you are free to experience the realization that you are responsible for your actions and reactions to life’s issues. When individual responsibility is accepted within the consciousness of the individual, true freedom of choice, and the results thereby, are experienced. You will rise into your true innate power when you accept your part in your personal, cultural and global agendas. We cannot continue to blame others—on any level—for our mistakes and choices in life. Victim-consciousness must be discarded, and the power of individual responsibility must be put on. We are the creators of our life experience. The buck stops with us! If there is going to be true change in this earth it will start within us and then work its way outward. Changing the external without inner change is a loop of no change. This is where the adage, “the more things change, the more they stay the same” comes from.

What about “We are of the opinion that where balance reigns supreme chaos cannot prevail”?

Chaos is a lack of balance, whether it is in your personal life, or on a global scale. As I alluded to before: polarities have been ruling this planet for thousands of years. We, therefore, must come out from under the rule of these polarities and into a balanced state of awareness. You might see this referred to as the middle path in mystical writings. Dogmatic opinion is not a balanced path; there must be a balance between the polarities in order to live in peace and harmony. If there is no balance in your home life you will have chaos. If there is no balance on the global scale there will be, and of course is, chaos. In the interim stage balance is a blending of the polarities, but in its highest expression Balance is a state of awareness between the polarities. This must sought after with much diligence, and is therefore each individual’s Middle Path to be traversed in the quest of expanding consciousness.

Now we have the last part: “Therefore, we must commit to the process – the process of understanding and transformation of our personal and global life issues. We must support each other in this process of transformation (of spirit, soul and body) so that each individual is a complete and whole person in the truth of Infinite Individual being”. How would you define this?

The most important part of personal or global change is commitment. Within the framework of EH, we see the need to commit to this process of change in order that there may be a true and lasting change. The process is difficult to define, as it is somewhat different for each individual. Therefore, commitment is a vital force to see this through, as you may not always have an exact map of the path you are traveling. One thing that can be said to be true is that the process involves understanding in order to reach a point of transformation. We must commit to the process of understanding one another and ourselves. This will involve some deep inner work and it takes a real commitment see it through. For many times you may not be fond of what you see and learn about yourself, or the world in which we live. Avoidance of what we don’t like about ourselves, and others, creates many of our problems.

Transformation does not happen in one day, nor does it take place in a short period of time. It takes time to transform your life. You may make some changes in a short period of time, but transformation is way beyond making a few quick changes. There is no such thing as a quick fix for profound life issues. The idea of transformation comes from the root word found in metamorphous, in which we see a caterpillar completely change its life experience into something greater than it previously was experiencing. The caterpillar did not make a few changes for the better; it made the commitment to completely change its experience of life (encapsulating itself within its cocoon), and therefore transformed its entire life expression.

As we engage in this process of understanding and transformation of our true nature we must support each other with the same level of commitment we ourselves have in our own personal quest. This is not an easy path to follow and we will need support from one another. There will be some setbacks as we learn to implement wisdom from our experiences; mistakes will be made. And when this happens we will find ourselves at a very vulnerable time in our journey. This is the time when we will be tempted to give up the cause, because we think we have faltered in our quest. This is not true of course, but this is the way we view it from our limited human perspective. Hopefully, when this happens to you those around you will support you through this time of quandary, and will not be judgmental as to your condition. For, at one time or another, we will all fall short of the mark we set for ourselves.

Living in a three-dimensional world we ourselves are three-dimensional beings. We are spirit—life energy, essence of all that is: we have a soul—the sum-total of our life experiences: and we live in a body—the organic material manifestation. All of this incorporates the “I” (self) that I am. Therefore, all three areas of me must be part of the process of transformation. Changes do occur in all three areas of our life as we are going through the process of transformation. The end of this process is completeness and wholeness of being, whereby we will be balanced in all three areas of our life.

Last but not least, the motive and intention of EH must be for the good of all. Personal self-aggrandizement must be eliminated from the quest of mankind, that all may grow into the awareness of their true nature.

(To be continued...)

31. The Following User Says Thank You to HORIZONS For This Post:

NewParadigmGuy (23rd February 2012)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast