+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 4 LastLast

Thread: Do we create (or at least co-create) our reality and reality experience?

1. Link to Post #21
    United States Avalon Member Whiskey_Mystic's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 8,200 times in 1,024 posts

Default Re: Do we create (or at least co-create) our reality and reality experience?

Quote Posted by Bill Ryan (here)
    To say it's literally miraculous how this is all choreographed (or, somehow, choreographs itself with everyone's involvement and agreement) is a vast understatement. It almost defies our human ability to describe.

[/LIST]
    And laugh at the number of times we've become aware of, and started chatting up, the stage hands, musicians, and prop people.... only to have them redirect us back to the stage to read our lines because that's what we came here to do. Duh. "Yes, yes, we see you too, now play you're role like you came here to do."

This is why the Taoist take on "enlightenment" is not to transcend the human experience, but to actually become fully human. I could do without the body odor and ear hair, though. The rest is pretty cool.
    Last edited by Whiskey_Mystic; 10th October 2017 at 02:10.
    "We sit together, the mountain and me, until only the mountain remains." -Li Po

2. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to Whiskey_Mystic For This Post:

Apulu (13th October 2017), Baby Steps (10th October 2017), Chester (11th October 2017), Daozen (10th October 2017), enigma3 (10th October 2017), Jayke (10th October 2017), KiwiElf (10th October 2017), Michelle Marie (10th October 2017), Noelle (10th October 2017), Rich (10th October 2017), Sunny-side-up (10th October 2017)

3. Link to Post #22
    United States On Sabbatical
    Thanks
    Thanked 11,332 times in 1,632 posts

Default Re: Do we create (or at least co-create) our reality and reality experience?

Quote Posted by Jayke (here)
    Quote Posted by LadyM (here)
    Most times it does feel like a roller coaster. But lately it's been feeling like this ride.

Lmao that genuinely made me laugh out loud

I remember flying to America for the first time and midway over the Atlantic the plane went through some severe turbulence, bottles of water were being flung into the air, food on plates was leaping on to the floor, luggage was falling out of the lockers. I was terrified! but when I looked up and noticed how calm and collected the air stewardess was just casually strolling through the isle, it made me realise it was just business as usual for people that have been through the ride before, and seeing how relaxed and calm they were, made me feel instantly more relaxed and calm within myself. (Even if it took a while for the nerves to settle)

There's nothing wrong with a little turbulence every now and then--it's the wings falling off that we've got to watch out for.
    A little? And just think, we are co-creating that turbulence!

4. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Noelle For This Post:

Chester (11th October 2017), KiwiElf (10th October 2017), Michelle Marie (10th October 2017), Sunny-side-up (10th October 2017)

5. Link to Post #23
    Thanks
    Thanked 10,833 times in 1,617 posts

There's nothing wrong with a little turbulence every now and then--it's the wings falling off that we've got to watch out for.
    Are we now? I'm pretty sure that plane would have gone through turbulence whether I'd boarded it or not, the result of inter mingling forces that were already present in the aetheric mix at that particular moment in time. What we do get to create is how we choose to respond to those turbulent forces as we're moving through them--and I've gotta say--I'm not experiencing any turbulence whatsoever in my life right now, everything's perfectly serene and perfectly smooth sailing for the foreseeable future.

Even the scariest ride in the world can be enjoyable once you learn to anticipate its ups and downs.

6. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Jayke For This Post:

KiwiElf (10th October 2017), Lifebringer (10th October 2017), Michelle Marie (10th October 2017), Noelle (10th October 2017), Sunny-side-up (10th October 2017)

7. Link to Post #24
    Thanks
    Thanked 11,784 times in 3,539 posts

Yes, our subconscious minds and our emotions/karma and intent create the world our children will live in. WE are living the older victory aka V and War aka W generations nightmare. So we truly must focus on the good. Evil is drawn to the negative for strength.

I would guess, other living beings are doing the same thing, henceforth the entire Universe by connecting to the Creator which "does" the materialization.
    Last edited by Lifebringer; 10th October 2017 at 08:06.

8. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Lifebringer For This Post:

Jayke (10th October 2017), KiwiElf (10th October 2017), Michelle Marie (10th October 2017), Noelle (10th October 2017), Rich (10th October 2017), Sunny-side-up (10th October 2017)

9. Link to Post #25
    Deactivated
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,611 times in 476 posts

I am pretty sure we do, to some extent. I used to think we had more control than we have, but I think we do have a certain amount of control.
    I think this depends on a lot of things though, which are not so easy to get a grip of.

The first thing that comes to mind how we influence our experiences, is a time when I was in an area east of Lake Turkana, Kenya, almost 10 years prior to it becoming a national park. It was at the same time as Julie Ward went missing and was thought to have been murdered by Park Rangers. They were all acquitted and there has been talk that the then President Moi's son was somehow involved. As it happened, I was at President Mois's house for his 10th Anniversary Celebration with 4 or 5 other Westerners (the only Westerners there) at his house in the country.

At time I was not aware that Ms Ward had been killed. I was in the middle of nowhere on a scientific/adventure expedition. I lived in the bush travelling about by foot and in army trucks for 3 months with co expeditioners. We slept in tents or under the stars. A good navigator at the time, I was the one who went to map where the goat herder took his goats to graze each day. The map was hand drawn but it could be followed to see what pattern of grazing on what plants was made each day. We were usually out for 9 hours, just me and the goat herder. I could not speak his local tongue so we just sort of gestured. I made a joke of sorts about the scratches on this herdsman's legs. He laughed. We sat quietly every now and then with the goats grazing and climbing trees, then would move on. I had been told not to ask in any way, how many goats one owned as that was rude and to expect a spear in the stomach if I did. I made sure not to ask. After the scratches on the legs "joke", we stood up to move on. I turned away from the herder, expecting him to take the lead. We were in the middle of a huge thicket of acacia with very long thorns. We could hear wild animals but there were no humans wandering the desert for miles. At that moment, the herdsman grabbed me by the throat with one arm from behind and put a machete to my throat with the other. I thought that was it. I was 23. Had I panicked, I have no doubt I would not be writing this today. A quick movement with a very large sharp knife would have sorted the problem of a panicky tourist. Instead, I laughed at the irony of it. I am not the sort who does not get bothered. I worry quite a bit. But I knew there was nothing to prevent it, so I laughed. 2 days into my great adventure in Africa and it was over.

The laugh must have made the herder think I was not panicking and he just let go, slapped his knees and walked along as if nothing had happened. I was a bit shell shocked, had to follow him back as it was the best chance I had, and I simply did not go our again with him. After that, the expedition scientists made sure we were in at least pairs. My point is, had I panicked, it would have been a different story I am sure. But that was pure luck, often times you can't plan how your body or mind will respond to a major event. But it does show how different responses can alter the outcome and how it is a good idea to try and master your own emotions. Of course, sometimes even that is not enough to change what happens next. Something like death is usually pre planned prior to incarnating again anyway, with possible exit points along the way I think.

I remember being very, very stressed due to family stuff. I went to bed having a real fear of spiders that night even though I was not bothered most of the time. I had the feeling a spider the size of a dinner plate was going to come into my room, even though we had not seen a spider for months. I don't like killing anything, but I fetched the bug spray to put next to my bed that night. As I lay in the dark, I heard a scuttling in the chimney. It was open to the roof and into the room. I could hear loose soot falling as something was moving down the chimney. Just as I feared, a huge spider appeared in the dark gray night, as a black object against the background from the fire place and scuttled up the wall. I am relatively sure I was not having a premonition, but that I manifested it's appearance, my fear was so strong from the things that were stressing me that day. I had not seen a vision of it, I was just totally sure it was coming.

When it comes to our lives overall, I think we get to choose to a certain extent, what the major events in our lives will be, prior to the incarnation, but how we respond to it is the major test we face. I also think we get to choose the body we are born into and what impediments we may have or may end up with, but it is still a limited multiple choice. Supposedly, the more impediments, the more intensive learning for that lifetime. Some things you just can't change, like what happens to those around you. Part of a Karmic cycle that keeps repeating can be infuriatingly impossible to break, as you yourself are unable to do anything about it, except repeat it. That is why reincarnation reminds me so much of the Hunger Games. You don't want to play but you have to. You get to choose a few weapons (tools) and who will be your allies, but the rest of it is how you respond to the challenges. Quite often, the challenges are unfair. I cannot accept that all the bad things that happen in the world to the living creatures of this planet and to GAIA are the intent of the Creator.

10. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to findingneo For This Post:

KiwiElf (10th October 2017), Mark (Star Mariner) (10th October 2017), Michelle Marie (10th October 2017), Michi (10th October 2017), Noelle (10th October 2017), pueblo (10th October 2017), Rich (10th October 2017), wondering (11th October 2017)

11. Link to Post #26
    Thanks
    Thanked 18,566 times in 2,216 posts

From watching a little Tom Campbell I understand that the 'mechanism' by which we create reality is based on probabilities.

Go to a virgin piece of land, never before seen by anyone, and what will you find? What you will find is what you would expect to find. Have you just walked through a forest? Then it's normal to expect to find more trees, maybe a stream. Were you at the North Pole? Then you would expect to find more ice, snow, glaciers, maybe a polar bear.

Tom uses the analogy of the tree falling in the forest and nobody around to hear it, does it make a sound? He says there is no tree, there is no forest! Not until it has been imagined into reality does the tree and forest exist. Suppose you notice a tree and on returning to the same tree many years later you would expect the tree to have aged, to be falling down perhaps, that is what gets rendered for you.

So, if through our expectations we control reality, then perhaps there is something really to be said after all for believing and expecting the best outcome in all things and at all times. Making ourselves really believe in our own PR as it were, is the hard part.

12. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to pueblo For This Post:

findingneo (10th October 2017), KiwiElf (10th October 2017), Michelle Marie (10th October 2017), Noelle (10th October 2017), Rich (10th October 2017), starlight (11th October 2017), wondering (11th October 2017)

13. Link to Post #27
    Deactivated
    Thanks

I have tried the really believing thing Pueblo. I expected something to happen in a way so much, for years, that was the norm anyway, I was dumbfounded when it did not happen. I missed out because I really expected it. I should have just made the probability of it happening, much more likely, through steps that would bring it into reality. By the time I realized, it was too late.

There was one time when it did work. I believed when Dr Steven Greer said that his app for explaining how to make ET contact would work. I believed that, and it did work. I have since spoken to others that have tried it again and again and it has not worked. I am more careful these days, about what I do in regards to CE5's, but it did work, the very first time. I think belief may have helped.

14. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to findingneo For This Post:

KiwiElf (10th October 2017), Michelle Marie (10th October 2017), Noelle (10th October 2017), pueblo (10th October 2017), wondering (11th October 2017)

15. Link to Post #28
    United States Avalon Member zen deik's Avatar
    Thanks

Personal realities sometimes get adjusted.... Living with a wrong belief 'childhood teachings' can be painful but very liberating....along with other beliefs.... My opinion you're reality grows or deepens for life... More of a discovery.... We do play a part
    ONLY THE END OF THE WORLD IS THE END OF THE WORLD AND THIS AIN'T IT

16. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to zen deik For This Post:

findingneo (10th October 2017), KiwiElf (10th October 2017), Michelle Marie (10th October 2017), Noelle (10th October 2017), wondering (11th October 2017)

17. Link to Post #29
    Thanks

Are we now? I'm pretty sure that plane would have gone through turbulence whether I'd boarded it or not, the result of inter mingling forces that were already present in the aetheric mix at that particular moment in time. What we do get to create is how we choose to respond to those turbulent forces as we're moving through them--and I've gotta say--I'm not experiencing any turbulence whatsoever in my life right now, everything's perfectly serene and perfectly smooth sailing for the foreseeable future.

Even the scariest ride in the world can be enjoyable once you learn to anticipate its ups and downs.
    As for "we," I was referring to the collective that we call "humanity." And yes, I agree that how we respond makes a huge difference -- if not all the difference -- in what we perceive as turbulence.

18. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Noelle For This Post:

Bruno (10th October 2017), findingneo (10th October 2017), Jayke (10th October 2017), KiwiElf (10th October 2017), Michelle Marie (10th October 2017), wondering (11th October 2017)

19. Link to Post #30
    Deactivated
    Thanks

I kind of resonate with the explanation that someone gave that we get what we think about. That means that even if you think that "I don't want to live in a small cramped house" you are more likely to live in a small cramped house because you are thinking about a small cramped house. It does not matter that you don't want to live there as you vibrate at that which you think about and attract that energy. The point being, a person should instead not think about what they don't want, but what they do want. That way they are resonating with the frequency of what they do want and attract that frequency. I think I did not get what I wanted and expected, perhaps either because it was a karmic lesson preset or I was not thinking the right way for it to be created. I often thought I did not want the opposite, and perhaps therefore created the opposite. Or something like that. I certainly got a BIG spider, because that is all I thought about NOT wanting that one night.

20. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to findingneo For This Post:

KiwiElf (10th October 2017), Michelle Marie (10th October 2017), Noelle (10th October 2017), Rich (10th October 2017), wondering (11th October 2017)

21. Link to Post #31
    Deactivated
    Thanks

Speaking of turbulence, does anyone here find they throw a spanner in their own works if they get extremely stressed? Like really stressed? On occasions (not often, a handful of times maybe), I get complaints that I affect laptop monitors, they have turned brown, my phone does crazy things, the screen jiggles and it flicks through different modes, starts ringing people, keeps asking me to speak into the microphone when it is not in that mode, the keys lock, etc, traffic lights get stuck so I am caught in the turning lane for 8 cycles until I pull in front of traffic to go straight ahead and then it instantly changes to green from the stuck cycle, light bulbs go out, all electronic breakdowns. Anyone else have that problem? It sort of reflects overwhelming anxiety feelings in me, when I have lost my sense of control of a situation and feel impending doom. It is like that until I calm and realize the sky is not falling after all. Anyone?

22. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to findingneo For This Post:

Daozen (10th October 2017), Jayke (10th October 2017), KiwiElf (10th October 2017), Michelle Marie (10th October 2017), Rich (10th October 2017), wondering (11th October 2017)

23. Link to Post #32
    Thanks

Quote Posted by findingneo (here)
    I am pretty sure we do, to some extent. I used to think we had more control than we have, but I think we do have a certain amount of control.
    I think this depends on a lot of things though, which are not so easy to get a grip of.

The first thing that comes to mind how we influence our experiences, is a time when I was in an area east of Lake Turkana, Kenya, almost 10 years prior to it becoming a national park. It was at the same time as Julie Ward went missing and was thought to have been murdered by Park Rangers. They were all acquitted and there has been talk that the then President Moi's son was somehow involved. As it happened, I was at President Mois's house for his 10th Anniversary Celebration with 4 or 5 other Westerners (the only Westerners there) at his house in the country.

At time I was not aware that Ms Ward had been killed. I was in the middle of nowhere on a scientific/adventure expedition. I lived in the bush travelling about by foot and in army trucks for 3 months with co expeditioners. We slept in tents or under the stars. A good navigator at the time, I was the one who went to map where the goat herder took his goats to graze each day. The map was hand drawn but it could be followed to see what pattern of grazing on what plants was made each day. We were usually out for 9 hours, just me and the goat herder. I could not speak his local tongue so we just sort of gestured. I made a joke of sorts about the scratches on this herdsman's legs. He laughed. We sat quietly every now and then with the goats grazing and climbing trees, then would move on. I had been told not to ask in any way, how many goats one owned as that was rude and to expect a spear in the stomach if I did. I made sure not to ask. After the scratches on the legs "joke", we stood up to move on. I turned away from the herder, expecting him to take the lead. We were in the middle of a huge thicket of acacia with very long thorns. We could hear wild animals but there were no humans wandering the desert for miles. At that moment, the herdsman grabbed me by the throat with one arm from behind and put a machete to my throat with the other. I thought that was it. I was 23. Had I panicked, I have no doubt I would not be writing this today. A quick movement with a very large sharp knife would have sorted the problem of a panicky tourist. Instead, I laughed at the irony of it. I am not the sort who does not get bothered. I worry quite a bit. But I knew there was nothing to prevent it, so I laughed. 2 days into my great adventure in Africa and it was over.

The laugh must have made the herder think I was not panicking and he just let go, slapped his knees and walked along as if nothing had happened. I was a bit shell shocked, had to follow him back as it was the best chance I had, and I simply did not go our again with him. After that, the expedition scientists made sure we were in at least pairs. My point is, had I panicked, it would have been a different story I am sure. But that was pure luck, often times you can't plan how your body or mind will respond to a major event. But it does show how different responses can alter the outcome and how it is a good idea to try and master your own emotions. Of course, sometimes even that is not enough to change what happens next. Something like death is usually pre planned prior to incarnating again anyway, with possible exit points along the way I think.

I remember being very, very stressed due to family stuff. I went to bed having a real fear of spiders that night even though I was not bothered most of the time. I had the feeling a spider the size of a dinner plate was going to come into my room, even though we had not seen a spider for months. I don't like killing anything, but I fetched the bug spray to put next to my bed that night. As I lay in the dark, I heard a scuttling in the chimney. It was open to the roof and into the room. I could hear loose soot falling as something was moving down the chimney. Just as I feared, a huge spider appeared in the dark gray night, as a black object against the background from the fire place and scuttled up the wall. I am relatively sure I was not having a premonition, but that I manifested it's appearance, my fear was so strong from the things that were stressing me that day. I had not seen a vision of it, I was just totally sure it was coming.

When it comes to our lives overall, I think we get to choose to a certain extent, what the major events in our lives will be, prior to the incarnation, but how we respond to it is the major test we face. I also think we get to choose the body we are born into and what impediments we may have or may end up with, but it is still a limited multiple choice. Supposedly, the more impediments, the more intensive learning for that lifetime. Some things you just can't change, like what happens to those around you. Part of a Karmic cycle that keeps repeating can be infuriatingly impossible to break, as you yourself are unable to do anything about it, except repeat it. That is why reincarnation reminds me so much of the Hunger Games. You don't want to play but you have to. You get to choose a few weapons (tools) and who will be your allies, but the rest of it is how you respond to the challenges. Quite often, the challenges are unfair. I cannot accept that all the bad things that happen in the world to the living creatures of this planet and to GAIA are the intent of the Creator.
    Wow. Thanks for sharing those experiences. You are right on, how "often times you can't plan how your body or mind will respond to a major event." I was trying to be as calm as a clam before, during, and after Hurricane Irma. I did fine with the before and during, but the loss of power and oppressive heat that came after broke my calmness just a tad.

24. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Noelle For This Post:

findingneo (10th October 2017), KiwiElf (10th October 2017), Michelle Marie (10th October 2017), pueblo (10th October 2017), Rich (10th October 2017), wondering (11th October 2017)

25. Link to Post #33
    Deactivated
    Thanks

Actually, I go through a lot of phones, no matter how I feel. They do so many odd things. I put it down to getting the dodgy ones. Talking about this has made me realize it is me that is the common denominator in their odd behavior. I tend to get free phones when the manufacturer can't work out what is going on and yet there are faults that can't be fixed.

26. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to findingneo For This Post:

KiwiElf (10th October 2017), Michelle Marie (10th October 2017), wondering (11th October 2017)

27. Link to Post #34
    Great Britain Avalon Member Baby Steps's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 8,727 times in 1,526 posts

Also there is creation of SELF

Who we are as individuals is an act of choice or creation. What degree do we choose to connect to something of a higher vibration. We are our stories, although this can be a trap, if the story includes the alchemical journey of self healing, and work towards enlightenment, then great.

But beyond our own stories, we try NOT to simply be a product of that. We try to wake up in the morning and NOT be just a summation of past stories, but rather a fresh canvas for more universal alchemy.
    we have subcontracted the business of healing people to Companies who profit from sickness.

28. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Baby Steps For This Post:

Daozen (10th October 2017), findingneo (10th October 2017), Jayke (10th October 2017), Michelle Marie (10th October 2017), Noelle (10th October 2017), pueblo (10th October 2017), Rich (10th October 2017), wondering (11th October 2017)

29. Link to Post #35
    Deactivated
    Thanks

Just saw your post LadyM. I had no idea you were in Irma. Cool as a cucumber. You handled it better than you think, I think. Glad you are ok. Sorry that is so belated, but you showed no signs when I was looking that anything was amiss. Meanwhile, your world would have been turning upside down and every which way.

30. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to findingneo For This Post:

Baby Steps (10th October 2017), Bruno (10th October 2017), Michelle Marie (10th October 2017), Noelle (10th October 2017), wondering (11th October 2017)

31. Link to Post #36
    Thanks

Quote Posted by findingneo (here)
    Just saw your post LadyM. I had no idea you were in Irma. Cool as a cucumber. You handled it better than you think, I think. Glad you are ok. Sorry that is so belated, but you showed no signs when I was looking that anything was amiss. Meanwhile, your world would have been turning upside down and every which way.
    I was out of commission for about a week. I probably could have maintained my calm if it were not for my dog companions (both winter dogs). They really suffered in the heat, which stressed me somewhat with worry and trying to keep them cool. Going back to topic and your point: Sometimes it's hard to control the response, which certainly affects my personal reality-creating process.

32. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Noelle For This Post:

Baby Steps (10th October 2017), Bruno (10th October 2017), findingneo (10th October 2017), Michelle Marie (10th October 2017), wondering (11th October 2017)

33. Link to Post #37
    Thanks
    Thanked 11,389 times in 1,715 posts

My belief based on my personal experiences.

Is that we create individually specifically in regards to our own life experience.

But because we co-create our reality we do so by consensus between souls and mother earth.

God being the greater soul, for lack of a better definition, affects our personal life in the form of guidance in our personal journey by request or by design.
    Last edited by BMJ; 10th October 2017 at 16:08.

34. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to BMJ For This Post:

KiwiElf (11th October 2017), Michelle Marie (10th October 2017), Noelle (10th October 2017), Peter UK (2nd February 2020), pueblo (10th October 2017), wondering (11th October 2017)

35. Link to Post #38
    United States Avalon Member Whiskey_Mystic's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 8,200 times in 1,024 posts

As far as I understand...

Our science tells us that "reality" is in fact a cascading probability wave. The perceived reality that we experience requires conscious observation as part of the cocktail that makes it so.

If I have that right, then we do literally create our reality. Reality is, in fact, us.

Not my area of expertise, so any of you sciencey physics folks got a comment?
    "We sit together, the mountain and me, until only the mountain remains." -Li Po

36. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Whiskey_Mystic For This Post:

Baby Steps (10th October 2017), BMJ (13th October 2017), DeDukshyn (10th October 2017), Michelle Marie (10th October 2017), Noelle (10th October 2017), Peter UK (2nd February 2020), Rich (10th October 2017), Wind (11th October 2017), wondering (11th October 2017)

37. Link to Post #39
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 45,466 times in 8,541 posts

Quote Posted by Whiskey_Mystic (here)
    As far as I understand...

Our science tells us that "reality" is in fact a cascading probability wave. The perceived reality that we experience requires conscious observation as part of the cocktail that makes it so.

If I have that right, then we do literally create our reality. Reality is, in fact, us.

Not my area of expertise, so any of you sciencey physics folks got a comment?
    Not claiming to be an expert in the area ... but I'd say our perceptions are the most intriguing of our creations ...
    When you are one step ahead of the crowd, you are a genius.
    Two steps ahead, and you are deemed a crackpot.

38. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to DeDukshyn For This Post:

Baby Steps (10th October 2017), findingneo (10th October 2017), Jayke (10th October 2017), Michelle Marie (10th October 2017), Noelle (10th October 2017), Peter UK (2nd February 2020), wondering (11th October 2017)

39. Link to Post #40
    Great Britain Avalon Member Baby Steps's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 8,727 times in 1,526 posts

I found the following thread where ideas of virtual reality are linked to quantum physics.

It is now being recognised that the human mind can affect particles at the quantum level. The Schrodinger's cat thing. If you set up an experiment with the detection of a particle as your intention, you get a particle. If you want a wave, it is a wave. Meditators can collapse the wave into a particle. So consciousness PRODUCES that particle from a wave, that is energy- or a disturbance in the aether.

On a larger scale that has then been compared to 'rendering' in virtual reality. Our consciousness collapses a huge energetic wave form into a virtual physical reality. Like a shared or group hallucination. It's a nice idea, and gets one thinking about whether we can collapse them into a different reality, if we can imagine it.
    Last edited by Baby Steps; 10th October 2017 at 16:41.
    we have subcontracted the business of healing people to Companies who profit from sickness.

40. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to Baby Steps For This Post:

avid (10th October 2017), BMJ (13th October 2017), DeDukshyn (10th October 2017), Michelle Marie (10th October 2017), Noelle (10th October 2017), Peter UK (2nd February 2020), pueblo (10th October 2017), Rich (10th October 2017), WhiteLove (10th October 2017), wondering (11th October 2017)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 4 LastLast