Thread: 100 people invited to go to mothership - Steve Beckow

1. Link to Post #161
    Language
    German
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,006 times in 904 posts

Default Re: 100 people invited to go to mothership - Steve Beckow

Quote Posted by blufire (here)
    Meat suit’s OP is regarding Steve Beckow and his website. Beckow receives channeled information and this ‘trip’ is from a channeled source

This is not your thread or cellardoor’s

Quote Posted by Kimberley (here)
    I make a motion this thread be moved from “General Discussion” into the “Channeled” section with appropriate disclaimer.

After all this is channeled information and event.

Anyone second my motion??

Mod?
    I do not agree with this request. I am not channeling, cellardoor is not channeling etc... this is a general topic about an event that is being talked about all over the web.. not just here..
    guys, this is my first post here!!! I understand that i can only post in 'general' for now. whoever is in charge keeping this place tidy...and tidy it is...please put it where you see fit.

2. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to meat suit For This Post:

Billy (2nd February 2012), blufire (2nd February 2012), Kimberley (2nd February 2012)

3. Link to Post #162
    United States Avalon Member ljwheat's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,570 times in 870 posts

Quote Posted by cloud9 (here)
    I hope the lucky ones can tell us all about the trip and possibly have videos and pictures!
    I'm sure all the photo's will be fuzzy and blurrrrrrrrr'd, or Mass hypnosis ploy and told this and that happened, now remember and click wake up. Snap!

4. Link to Post #163
    Thanks
    Thanked 33,557 times in 5,028 posts

Nice to be back on topic, Thank you Ilie,
    When you express from a fearful heart in the now moment, You create a fearful future.
    When you express from a loving heart in the now moment, You create a loving future.

Have no fear, Be aware and live your lives journey from a compassionate caring nurturing heart to manifest a compassionate caring nurturing future. Billyji

Peace

5. The Following User Says Thank You to Billy For This Post:

Kimberley (2nd February 2012)

6. Link to Post #164
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,548 times in 931 posts

Quote Posted by seantimberwolf (here)
    Quote Posted by cellardoor (here)
    Quote Posted by OnyxKnight (here)
    Smart move
    I'm sorry apparently I've missed a post of importance, that you might have some info to add. Please could you direct me to it. Thank you.
    Sounds like its mean't in general terms, in the sense that the whole thing is a bit "tin foil hat"
    Sean
    I agree that the whole thing sounds too wish wash to be true. At least to me. Maybe I'm wrong. In fact, I hope I'm wrong, because this would mean official first contact on a non-individual basis.

The "Smart Move" post was directed at Sean by the way, commending that he refused to read any further after he saw a few worrying terms often used in the new age disinfo campaigns.

No I'm sure someone mentioned a specific post by Onxy, never mind. But yes tin hat exactly. But I've always taken the position that channelled material is no more or less reliable than whistleblower testimony, especially black ops. It's all speculation, I'm just following my heart. I'm mean even David Icke uses mediums, and has admitted hearing beings, same for Ben Fulford, he hears his dead mason grandfarther. So each to his own I say. It's all about choice, freewill in 3d is a state of confusion.
    I'm on the fence with channeling. I have had some experience with it, concerning my sessions with Logos. But I actually met the source of the channelings later - so I guess that helped a lot.

Also lately I've been getting a lot of streams of information so I carry a notebook with me almost all the time so I can have something to write it down and analyze what's been received. It doesn't seem to come from one source, but its all around.

This is why I do hold some trust to channeled material, but I always read it with caution, and filter the information I feel is wrong. That being said, today many claim to be channeling ETs and interdimensional beings, but rarely do any of the information correlate, and focus is usually maintained on religiously dictated choruses focusing on new age wish wash.

I think people need to develop better discerning skills when it comes to channeled material (or whatever type of material they stumble upon really).

Brilliant! thanks I'd be glad to answer that. Anyone who has looked at the ancient aliens theory would entertain the possibility that the Greek gods we're in fact E.T's and that these ET's may have given then knowledge about the solar system and perhaps even given the planets names. Also Grener stated that there was once a race living on Neptune before the great war. His ship is called Neptune. Mock all you like this is still within the realm of plausibility.
    I'm not a mocker (although I should have presented my case better than "popcorns + juice" .

I'm just warning people. I think the guy may be well-intentioned, but whoever is his source of information of this (maybe personal extraterrestrial contacts?), that's the shady part. That's where my alarms go nuts.

Few things to consider before taking this seriously - especially those who are "lucky" enough to be offered a ticket, like you:

1 - channeled material (the faint first alarm)

2 - GFL (major alarm - for obvious reasons - bad track record)

3- Archangels (major alarm - for obvious reasons)

4 - Taking select number of people on a trip via tickets, then returning them home (Another major alarm - is this a funfair?)

The word 'Neptune' has no extraterrestrial origin. The Greek equivalent of the god's name on the other hand, may have. Neptune is the name the Romans gave him.

Yes, the ancient astronaut theory, I promote it too. It doesn't really confirm that Neptune is a name given to our planet by extraterrestrials.

I never said there is no life on Neptune by the way. I just said space-faring, humanoid, human-looking, blonde and blue-eyed people are most definitely not the case.

Quote Posted by billyji (here)

This is dangerous and damaging on so many levels and especially to those who are legitimate contactees

And so when this does not happen how are we here on PA going to react? Just laugh it off as another hoax or do we take it to task and make a stand? What is our responsibility and accountability for those in our community who are legitimate? Do we simply stand aside and let them get swept away with the rest of the hoaxers?

Those of you who have a ‘ticket’ what are you going to do or say when this doesn’t come to pass? You are involved now and accountable so I feel you should ‘man-up’ to your now personal responsibility to the rest of this community.
    Why should contactees feel threatened by this adventure?

If the happening does not happen i would expect fellow PA members to react with understanding, respect and compassion. or is that asking too much.

I think cellerdoor is being responsible as far as one can before the event, By announcing on an open forum that He/she may be partaking on this journey.

Why feel threatened bluefire.

EDIT: just looked at cellerdoors profile and i see he is a he.
    Thanks for the post Blufire. I agree almost entirely. I just feel that this guy is being manipulated, along with us too. Used as a tool maybe. I feel he is well-intentioned, but whoever is behind the idea of the whole thing is not.

The best way for somebody to discredit him, is to arrange this. He also makes a bold move by not only accepting and believing in this, but also forwarding it to so many people on the net. Truly courageous, but I feel a dire mistake he will regret later.

Or maybe like another Avalon member suggested (which I also believe is a very plausible theory), is that he is doing this so that he can discredit the GFL thing once and for all, when nothing happens.

Billyjj - I think what Blufire means is that we are going to get the same treatment, more or less. because with every flop or failure that has started like this, more and more people become more skeptical of extraterrestrial contact occurring on our planet. Some even skeptical that any extraterrestrial have visited us/are visiting us.

I tend to agree with her there. Especially when you have two people who claim contact from the same ET civilization, but saying different things but only one makes a prediction and it doesn't happen. What are you going to do? Believe one more than the other? If so, under what criteria?

Most people would sign off both alleged contactees, because of the disappointment.

Quote Posted by joedjemal (here)
    Ok, let's assume that this is the real thing (big assumption but regardless) and they're willing to share technology and have replicators that can use commonly availble materials as feedstocks and that they have some sort of portable free energy device.
    We have the technology to create replicators, even now. The technology is just not available publicly. If it was, and I had access to it (along with a more deeper knowledge of molecular chemistry), I myself can build a custom-made replicator machine.

Quote Posted by NewFounderHome (here)

Hi OnyxKnight, can you elaborate on your post.

Thanks.
    Sure, just which part of my post are you asking clarification of?
    Last edited by OnyxKnight; 2nd February 2012 at 18:30.

7. The Following 13 Users Say Thank You to OnyxKnight For This Post:

778 neighbour of some guy (2nd February 2012), Anchor (2nd February 2012), bennycog (3rd February 2012), Billy (2nd February 2012), blufire (2nd February 2012), cellardoor (2nd February 2012), D-Day (2nd February 2012), DreamsInDigital (2nd February 2012), Holly Lindin (2nd February 2012), lightwalker (3rd February 2012), meat suit (2nd February 2012), misericordia (2nd February 2012), Sebastion (2nd February 2012)

8. Link to Post #165
    Thanks

Quote Posted by viking (here)
    Quote Posted by Anchor (here)
    I sincerely wish this to happen, it would be great to have feedback here with all the stories from Avalonians ... take those thoughts to where you want to go folks.
    I actually hope the mainstream doesn't take note of this until afterwards. If the ride is on, then I think a few of the usual challenges to the MSM reporting the truth will happen. However, the second and the third "rides" with increasing numbers should fix that.

There is a point to be taken here, and I will take it.

I am going to refrain from contemplating/visualising any of the negative scenarios from this point forward until after the stated leaving date (which is the 5th Feb 2012 for me in Australia).

Not long to wait.

PS: Can any Avalonians please state if they

1) Applied
    2) Got a confirmation ( boarding pass )
    Hi Anchor...yes I applied ...haven't heard anything as yet. I think I jumped on the bandwagon a little too late...but given the oppurtunity I would not hesitate...

Just one thing to all those who are the lucky ones...if this manifests...ask and embed these thoughts and questions within your mindset...

"are you for the good and best interest of mankind and are you from the 'light', if you are not I command you to leave my space and body NOW" if they are from the 'light' you'll know. Cosmic law will be in effect.

viking
    BUMP. Thanks Anchor and Viking

9. The Following User Says Thank You to lindabaker For This Post:

Anchor (2nd February 2012)

10. Link to Post #166
    United States Avalon Member Mark's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 24,461 times in 2,849 posts

Good luck Cellardoor, and anybody else who is going. We look forward to your report back, if you choose to do so! Bless!

11. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Mark For This Post:

Anchor (2nd February 2012), Billy (2nd February 2012), cellardoor (2nd February 2012), Coaxial (3rd February 2012), Kimberley (2nd February 2012), Ria (2nd February 2012)

12. Link to Post #167
    Wales Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,361 times in 407 posts

Quote Posted by Ilie Pandia (here)
    I've just read the entire thread and noticed that we have a member who is going.

Even though I am pretty sure nothing will happen, I do appreciate cellardoor for stepping forward and taking this risk. It's kinda of a big risk either way .

Cellardoor, regardless of what happens I think you're in for some "learning" as they say. So I guess you're our "reporter on the field", and you have my support!
    Thank you for your understanding support Ilie Pandia, much appreciated. I'd like as well to thank you for the hard work you and all the mods put into this site.

Blessings

13. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to cellardoor For This Post:

Holly Lindin (2nd February 2012), Kimberley (2nd February 2012), NewFounderHome (2nd February 2012)

14. Link to Post #168
    Thanks

If the happening does not happen i would expect fellow PA members to react with understanding, respect and compassion. or is that asking too much.

I think cellerdoor is being responsible as far as one can before the event, By announcing on an open forum that He/she may be partaking on this journey.

Billyjj - I think what Blufire means is that we are going to get the same treatment, more or less. because with every flop or failure that has started like this, more and more people become more skeptical of extraterrestrial contact occurring on our planet. Some even skeptical that any extraterrestrial have visited us/are visiting us.

I tend to agree with her there. Especially when you have two people who claim contact from the same ET civilization, but saying different things but only one makes a prediction and it doesn't happen. What are you going to do? Believe one more than the other? If so, under what criteria?

Most people would sign off both alleged contactees, because of the disappointment.
    Hi Onyxknight, Firsly do you personally feel threated by this, If the event is BS would it destablize your own personal beliefs that manifested from your owm personal experiences ?

If the event does not happen (i hope it does) would that not be more of a purification process, seperating the wheat from the chaf as they say. What is disinfo and one step closer to the truth.

I can only see two positives here, If it happens. Great news
    If it does not happen. One more lie becomes transparent, another one bites the dust. The chaf blows away in the wind and we are left with purer wheat,

peace
    When you express from a fearful heart in the now moment, You create a fearful future.
    When you express from a loving heart in the now moment, You create a loving future.

Have no fear, Be aware and live your lives journey from a compassionate caring nurturing heart to manifest a compassionate caring nurturing future. Billyji

Peace

15. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Billy For This Post:

aranuk (2nd February 2012), Holly Lindin (2nd February 2012), Kimberley (2nd February 2012), lightwalker (3rd February 2012), marique3652 (4th February 2012), meat suit (2nd February 2012), TelosianEmbrace (2nd February 2012)

16. Link to Post #169
    Wales Avalon Member
    Thanks

Quote Posted by seantimberwolf (here)
    Smart move
    I'm sorry apparently I've missed a post of importance, that you might have some info to add. Please could you direct me to it. Thank you.
    Sounds like its mean't in general terms, in the sense that the whole thing is a bit "tin foil hat"
    Sean
    I agree that the whole thing sounds too wish wash to be true. At least to me. Maybe I'm wrong. In fact, I hope I'm wrong, because this would mean official first contact on a non-individual basis.

The "Smart Move" post was directed at Sean by the way, commending that he refused to read any further after he saw a few worrying terms often used in the new age disinfo campaigns.

No I'm sure someone mentioned a specific post by Onxy, never mind. But yes tin hat exactly. But I've always taken the position that channelled material is no more or less reliable than whistleblower testimony, especially black ops. It's all speculation, I'm just following my heart. I'm mean even David Icke uses mediums, and has admitted hearing beings, same for Ben Fulford, he hears his dead mason grandfarther. So each to his own I say. It's all about choice, freewill in 3d is a state of confusion.
    I'm on the fence with channeling. I have had some experience with it, concerning my sessions with Logos. But I actually met the source of the channelings later - so I guess that helped a lot.

Also lately I've been getting a lot of streams of information so I carry a notebook with me almost all the time so I can have something to write it down and analyze what's been received. It doesn't seem to come from one source, but its all around.

This is why I do hold some trust to channeled material, but I always read it with caution, and filter the information I feel is wrong. That being said, today many claim to be channeling ETs and interdimensional beings, but rarely do any of the information correlate, and focus is usually maintained on religiously dictated choruses focusing on new age wish wash.

I think people need to develop better discerning skills when it comes to channeled material (or whatever type of material they stumble upon really).

Brilliant! thanks I'd be glad to answer that. Anyone who has looked at the ancient aliens theory would entertain the possibility that the Greek gods we're in fact E.T's and that these ET's may have given then knowledge about the solar system and perhaps even given the planets names. Also Grener stated that there was once a race living on Neptune before the great war. His ship is called Neptune. Mock all you like this is still within the realm of plausibility.
    I'm not a mocker (although I should have presented my case better than "popcorns + juice" .

I'm just warning people. I think the guy may be well-intentioned, but whoever is his source of information of this (maybe personal extraterrestrial contacts?), that's the shady part. That's where my alarms go nuts.

Few things to consider before taking this seriously - especially those who are "lucky" enough to be offered a ticket, like you:

1 - channeled material (the faint first alarm)

2 - GFL (major alarm - for obvious reasons - bad track record)

3- Archangels (major alarm - for obvious reasons)

4 - Taking select number of people on a trip via tickets, then returning them home (Another major alarm - is this a funfair?)

The word 'Neptune' has no extraterrestrial origin. The Greek equivalent of the god's name on the other hand, may have. Neptune is the name the Romans gave him.

Yes, the ancient astronaut theory, I promote it too. It doesn't really confirm that Neptune is a name given to our planet by extraterrestrials.

I never said there is no life on Neptune by the way. I just said space-faring, humanoid, human-looking, blonde and blue-eyed people are most definitely not the case.

This is dangerous and damaging on so many levels and especially to those who are legitimate contactees

And so when this does not happen how are we here on PA going to react? Just laugh it off as another hoax or do we take it to task and make a stand? What is our responsibility and accountability for those in our community who are legitimate? Do we simply stand aside and let them get swept away with the rest of the hoaxers?

Those of you who have a ‘ticket’ what are you going to do or say when this doesn’t come to pass? You are involved now and accountable so I feel you should ‘man-up’ to your now personal responsibility to the rest of this community.

Thanks for the post Blufire. I agree almost entirely. I just feel that this guy is being manipulated, along with us too. Used as a tool maybe. I feel he is well-intentioned, but whoever is behind the idea of the whole thing is not.

The best way for somebody to discredit him, is to arrange this. He also makes a bold move by not only accepting and believing in this, but also forwarding it to so many people on the net. Truly courageous, but I feel a dire mistake he will regret later.

Or maybe like another Avalon member suggested (which I also believe is a very plausible theory), is that he is doing this so that he can discredit the GFL thing once and for all, when nothing happens.

Quote Posted by joedjemal (here)
    Ok, let's assume that this is the real thing (big assumption but regardless) and they're willing to share technology and have replicators that can use commonly availble materials as feedstocks and that they have some sort of portable free energy device.
    We have the technology to create replicators, even now. The technology is just not available publicly. If it was, and I had access to it (along with a more deeper knowledge of molecular chemistry), I myself can build a custom-made replicator machine.

Quote Posted by NewFounderHome (here)

Hi OnyxKnight, can you elaborate on your post.

Thanks.
    Sure, just which part of my post are you asking clarification of?
    All very precise and extremely well put points, thank you.

17. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to cellardoor For This Post:

Billy (2nd February 2012), OnyxKnight (2nd February 2012)

18. Link to Post #170
    United States Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,146 times in 324 posts

John, I think I got you mixed up with Viking (??) . . . . I am not clear on just who is involved with this other than cellardoor

My apologies . . . .

Quote Posted by Anchor (here)
    I guess I should include etm567, Ria, Anchor(?)
    I am not precisely sure what you meant there, but to clarify, I am not a "contactee". I am however a wanderer and fully accepting of my ET origins. My mission here has not included the need to contact anyone from my group, not in a way that I recall anyway.

John..
    Hi Blufire ...

No, not me...the only time I ever get to board these ships is perhaps in my sleep time!! buggers aren't they!!

I spoke to Ria this mornng and she has not recieved a 'ticket' so far ... I think there was etm and another here on Avalon as well as Celadoor...perhaps they can confirm...

viking
    I think Ria was confirmed. I think she was just about the last. But she needed to confirm with them.

She won't be getting a ticket. They are going to post a list, and if those of us who were invited -- and Ria was invited, I think? -- do not see our names there, we can do something about it.

All of this info is posted on the2012scenario.com, where anyone who is interested can read it.

I know about Ria because she contacted me, and I contacted Steve and gave him what I thought was her email address, but it didn't work, so he contacted me again, and I think they finally got together.

ETM

19. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to etm567 For This Post:

Billy (2nd February 2012), Ria (2nd February 2012), TelosianEmbrace (2nd February 2012)

20. Link to Post #171
    Netherlands Avalon Member GaelVictor's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,536 times in 316 posts

Take along some U.S. fifties holarin' music with you, just in case..

"Dodecahedron; 12 faces 20 points 30 edges 6480 degrees"

21. The Following User Says Thank You to GaelVictor For This Post:

Coaxial (3rd February 2012)

22. Link to Post #172
    Thanks

so to update, I am i correct in saying we have two Avalonians Confirmed for the journey. ETM and Cellardoor?

Peace

23. The Following User Says Thank You to Billy For This Post:

Kimberley (2nd February 2012)

24. Link to Post #173
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Ilie Pandia (here)
    I've just read the entire thread and noticed that we have a member who is going.

Even though I am pretty sure nothing will happen, I do appreciate cellardoor for stepping forward and taking this risk. It's kinda of a big risk either way .

Cellardoor, regardless of what happens I think you're in for some "learning" as they say. So I guess you're our "reporter on the field", and you have my support!
    Hi, Ilie,

FYI, I'm going too (if this happens), as I think I've posted on this thread many times. Am I in some way invisible? And I think Ria is also going.

And if it does take place, PA will hear a great deal from me about it.

ETM

¤=[Post Update]=¤

so to update, I am i correct in saying we have two Avalonians Confirmed for the journey. ETM and Cellardoor?
    Yes. And I believe Ria is too. She got an "invitation," which is what counts as a "golden ticket" or a boarding pass. Whether or not she has confirmed to Steve, I do not know. I hope she has, and I look forward to meeting both Ria and Cellardoor.

ETM

25. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to etm567 For This Post:

bennycog (3rd February 2012), Billy (2nd February 2012), Ria (2nd February 2012), skamandar (3rd February 2012), TelosianEmbrace (2nd February 2012)

26. Link to Post #174
    Wales Avalon Member
    Thanks

Yes, that's right although the confirmation comes when the list is posted, I have and I'm sure etm has finalised our names with the new account. Which will then be cross ref with the invitations given out. So not long till we know for absolute sure but it's safe to say we're in yes.

I can't speak for Ria though, If she could PM me that'd be great.

27. Link to Post #175
    Ilie Pandia

Quote Posted by etm567 (here)
    FYI, I'm going too (if this happens), as I think I've posted on this thread many times. Am I in some way invisible? And I think Ria is also going.
    Ah sorry ETM. From what I read I got that you were considering going but not sure yet... So we have two reporters of the events to be unfolding. Awesome!
    Last edited by Ilie Pandia; 2nd February 2012 at 19:14.

28. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Ilie Pandia For This Post:

Billy (2nd February 2012), Kimberley (2nd February 2012)

29. Link to Post #176
    Thanks

The vocabulary in the "invitation" is the same as writer of the Ashtar Command and Sananda (Jesus in the spaceship) material. It is a decades old deliberate joke on the new agers by members of the religious right having a bit of fun. Let it be that it remains a bit of fun only. Now, in my experience this "author" talked about the Galactic Federation of Light. Then, a new name was mentioned, and now a President. Is this the same group? Who can explain the switch of names? Perhaps it was changed from Commander to President to make it sound better? Our debates were not hidden from view.

If we are talking about an entirely different group of benevolent visitors through these same channels, then I give it a chance of being legit. Otherwise, it's playing into their silly game. Again, if it remains a bit of fun, then that's okay, too. If any harvesting is about to be involved, please know that these may be psychopathic wealthy people who think they are right. They see non religious folks as needing a lesson of sorts. Or it could go deeper into a layer behind the religious folks, that of controllers who want to take the bravest and brightest first. I have never seen a reptilian shapeshifter that I know of. I hear that they do exist. Please know that those of us who are concerned care about you, the ones with the tickets.

I bumped what Viking said what to ask. Please take heed.

30. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to lindabaker For This Post:

DreamsInDigital (2nd February 2012), Holly Lindin (2nd February 2012), OnyxKnight (2nd February 2012), RMorgan (2nd February 2012)

31. Link to Post #177
    United States Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 21,221 times in 2,274 posts

Quote Posted by Jean-Marie (here)
    This is text from an email from James at the ECETI Ranch

Having already been on a ride and other out of body experiences on the ships this senario is possible yet it is often all about ones spiritual maturity and advancement when it comes to contact and one on one experiences. I guess this Saturday we will find out if this offer by offworlders to take people on board is for real. I have not personally received any validation. I did however see a very large ship in the West last night traveling West at a very low altitide. Tried to film it have not looked at the film yet but it would not show up on the view finder?
    Lou Baldin recently mentioned that there are currently some large craft originating from Venus, "brazenly" parked a few hundred miles above Earth, and that they are communicating with a few folks on this planet. He also qualifies them as "renegades", fyi. I'm wondering if that fellow who takes the cool photos of space craft has gotten some snaps of them?

32. Link to Post #178
    Wales Avalon Member
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Kimberley (here)
    CellarDoor (Michael)

Yes David W is a friend of mine... there are a lot of David's in the world... so was asking for clarification... and I am not aware that he was given an invitation...was he?

I also wanted to add to this discussion that I personally do not have any desire to go off on a trip on a space craft. This is something that I have thought about seriously way before now. 25 years ago I so wanted to be taken off this planet because of all the war and hate and greed and such.... However I now know that I chose to be here now and I remember why I chose to be here and I signed up for hanging in for the long haul.

I also know that we humans each have different roles to play and are on different paths. I advise everyone to follow their own inner guidance and not listen to what others have to say is "good" or "bad" to do or to not do. We are not all in the same place. Yes George K. (also a friend of mine) advises against going into the craft and I respect that and I persoonaly do not want to go onto a craft at this point in time (not untill I had a million % guarenttee that I would be returned that is becase of course on one hand I would love to go) however I have "work" to do here now!

SO I support the decisions of others and if someone feels guided to go onto a ship who am I to advise not to . I do not know what is best for anyone except for me and trust and support others to follow their inner guidance not mine.

SO in the mean time this is a fun scenario to ponder and play with and wait to see what happens.

Much love to us all!!
    Sorry Kimberley I've only just seen your post, this threads becoming a bit of a monster. Easy to get lostLol

Yes I heard David Wilcock will be getting an email and most likely Bill Ryan, if not a visit from a crew member, so we are told. I know crazy! Thank you for your kind words, they are much appreciated. I have taken George K's opinion into account as well. I'm not sure if he'll be getting one I don't think there is much point Time will tell.

Thanks again

33. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to cellardoor For This Post:

aranuk (2nd February 2012), Billy (2nd February 2012), Kimberley (2nd February 2012)

34. Link to Post #179
    Thanks

Quote Posted by ljwheat (here)
    Quote Posted by cloud9 (here)
    I hope the lucky ones can tell us all about the trip and possibly have videos and pictures!
    I'm sure all the photo's will be fuzzy and blurrrrrrrrr'd, or Mass hypnosis ploy and told this and that happened, now remember and click wake up. Snap!
    Is that what you really wish for us? Gee, your kind thoughts are appreciated....

I wonder if some people naturally share certain attributes? Do you think that those that are most afraid of looking foolish may be the first to jump in with ridicule of others?

ETM

35. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to etm567 For This Post:

778 neighbour of some guy (2nd February 2012), bennycog (3rd February 2012), Billy (2nd February 2012), Kimberley (2nd February 2012), noprophet (2nd February 2012), Ria (2nd February 2012), TelosianEmbrace (2nd February 2012)

36. Link to Post #180
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,548 times in 931 posts

@ another bob - Venusians = Alpha Centauri renegades

37. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to OnyxKnight For This Post:

another bob (2nd February 2012), DreamsInDigital (2nd February 2012), Ria (2nd February 2012)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 9 of 34 FirstFirst 1 9 19 34 LastLast