Page 13 of 25 FirstFirst 1 3 13 23 25 LastLast

Thread: Robert David Steele

1. Link to Post #241
    United States Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,894 times in 371 posts

Default Re: Robert David Steele

Quote Posted by Louis Sullivan (here)

It was this site that made me question Alex Jones as possible controlled opposition/disinformation agent after all. And as far as Robert David Steele.... any "former" agent of the CIA, NASA, FBI etc. etc. is not to be trusted as a purveyor of truth in my opinion or should at least be taken extremely skeptically. I'm of the "once a part of the cabal always a part of the cabal" ilk and I cant think of better disinfo agents than "former" members of these agencies....
    Not everyone in Government agencies are part of the "cabal". Most are just as clueless as the average person. They do their jobs and for the most part are good people.

2. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to neutronstar For This Post:

AutumnW (4th July 2017), BMJ (3rd July 2017), Foxie Loxie (3rd July 2017), gord (3rd July 2017), Louis Sullivan (3rd July 2017), Nasu (3rd July 2017), Sequoia (4th July 2017)

3. Link to Post #242
    United States Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 13,078 times in 2,355 posts

My thoughts exactly.

Steele is like the next Corey Goode in his own way.

Of all the people Alex Jones brings on his show, Steele is the only one I consider to be a huge mistake.

4. Link to Post #243
    Ecuador Honored, Retired Member. Warren passed on 2 July, 2020.
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,540 times in 864 posts

A couple of thoughts on this thread:
    1) Both the CIA and NASA have their roots in Nazism. Both are likely owned by Nazis.
    2) What would be the motivation of a child labor colony on Mars? What would they produce that couldn't be cheaper made here? There are many locations on the Earth that are owned by the CIA.

5. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to wnlight For This Post:

Basho (4th July 2017), BMJ (3rd July 2017), Foxie Loxie (3rd July 2017), Helene West (3rd July 2017), Matthew (3rd July 2017), we-R-one (3rd July 2017)

6. Link to Post #244
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,370 times in 1,011 posts

Just listened to the clip with RDS on infowars.
    I can believe there are elites that arrange/condone the murder of fetuses to young kids for anti-aging enhancement purposes. But then he claims kidnapped children are sent all the way to Mars for this purpose? or for other purposes? I'm not getting what the Mars angle is really about. I'm not sure I even believe that man went to the moon let alone this Mars business.

The way he was complimenting Alex that he was one of the most unique voices on the internet and then suggesting in the same breath particular guests he should have on did alert me to possible disinfo techniques. Taking down Infowars would be a big feather in the elite's cap.

Associating Alex Jones with the belief that children are being kidnapped to be sent to Mars for slave labor I think could ruin Alex and Infowars. As usual I remain suspicious of RDS. I do like his little library behind him while he puts out his theories. It softens how wild some of the things he's saying are.

7. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Helene West For This Post:

7alon (3rd July 2017), BMJ (3rd July 2017), Foxie Loxie (3rd July 2017), norman (3rd July 2017), starlight (3rd July 2017), we-R-one (3rd July 2017)

8. Link to Post #245
    United States Avalon Member
    Thanks

Quote Posted by neutronstar (here)

It was this site that made me question Alex Jones as possible controlled opposition/disinformation agent after all. And as far as Robert David Steele.... any "former" agent of the CIA, NASA, FBI etc. etc. is not to be trusted as a purveyor of truth in my opinion or should at least be taken extremely skeptically. I'm of the "once a part of the cabal always a part of the cabal" ilk and I cant think of better disinfo agents than "former" members of these agencies....
    Not everyone in Government agencies are part of the "cabal". Most are just as clueless as the average person. They do their jobs and for the most part are good people.
    You make an excellent point neutronstar but my counterpoint is this; do you really think the average government worker/good noodle would be allowed to speak publicly about accurate plans of tptb?

My answer is hellllll nooooooo. If the DNC killed Seth Rich for leaking those emails, I doubt tptb would think twice before silencing a good/average government worker who was about to spill something as deep as what RDS and Mr. Jones are discussing in the clip.

9. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Louis Sullivan For This Post:

BMJ (3rd July 2017), Foxie Loxie (3rd July 2017), happyuk (3rd July 2017), Matt P (4th July 2017), we-R-one (3rd July 2017)

10. Link to Post #246
    Thanks

As far as the Mars angle let me throw this theory out there.

Why spend all this energy and resources keeping the commoners in the dark when tptb could just up and leave? Leave the commoners to deal with pollution, climate change, nuclear reactors etc. We terraformed/have a geodome on Mars baby!

I consider it similar to the plot of the film 2012. Rather than Noah's ark type ships to survive the flood substitute spaceships to escape the planet. The elites have their tickets. Us commonfolk do not.

Just a theory of course, among a few running ones I have on the direction humanity is heading.

11. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Louis Sullivan For This Post:

AutumnW (8th July 2017), BMJ (3rd July 2017), Foxie Loxie (3rd July 2017), starlight (3rd July 2017), we-R-one (3rd July 2017)

12. Link to Post #247
    Thanks
    Thanked 8,827 times in 1,436 posts

RDS is 'deep state' as he's linked to the Progressives.....Besides, there's no such thing as an 'Ex-CIA agent', lmao...that should be your first clue.

13. Link to Post #248
    United States On Sabbatical
    Thanks
    Thanked 53,662 times in 8,694 posts

Quote Posted by we-R-one (here)
    RDS is 'deep state' as he's linked to the Progressives.....Besides, there's no such thing as an 'Ex-CIA agent', lmao...that should be your first clue.
    This is my conclusion as well.

Plus he gets air time on TV.. anyone that gets that I instantly suspect.
    Hard times create strong men, Strong men create good times, Good times create weak men, Weak men create hard times.
    Where are you?

14. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to TargeT For This Post:

A Voice from the Mountains (10th July 2017), avid (4th July 2017), BMJ (3rd July 2017), Foxie Loxie (3rd July 2017), Kano (3rd July 2017), Louis Sullivan (3rd July 2017), Matthew (4th July 2017), Nasu (3rd July 2017), Tyy1907 (3rd July 2017), we-R-one (3rd July 2017)

15. Link to Post #249
    Thanks

exactly TargeT, exactly....Besides, never E.V.E.R trust a 'Progressive'....it always leads down the wrong path!

16. Link to Post #250
    Thanks
    Thanked 8,280 times in 1,435 posts

This thing seemed strange right from the get go. Child slaves go on "a 20 year ride to Mars"? That begs for more details.

17. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Tyy1907 For This Post:

BMJ (3rd July 2017), Foxie Loxie (3rd July 2017), Matthew (4th July 2017), Mercedes (3rd July 2017)

18. Link to Post #251
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 6,947 times in 1,689 posts

While all of the above are distinct possibilities, I remember reading "Alternative 3" years ago which spoke about kidnapping humans called "batch consignments" to work as SLAVE LABOR on MARS. They worked so hard and were treated so badly that they only lived about 15 years. Also, it was suggested that a catastrophe was expected on Earth, Nibiru; and saving children to continue the human race and train them Nazi style for their type of world fits well with everything I read in that book. NASA, never a straight answer, is a military blind for stupid people. If the Elite are planning to Nuke planet Earth's population when and/or if Nibiru passes, grand genocide, then children on Mars makes perfect sense. I also believe that their so called "Rovers" are roving on some desolate part of Earth as an excuse for the money they are using elsewhere.
    Last edited by amor; 3rd July 2017 at 09:05. Reason: typo

19. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to amor For This Post:

BMJ (3rd July 2017), Foxie Loxie (3rd July 2017), Matt P (4th July 2017), Tyy1907 (3rd July 2017), Unicorn (4th July 2017)

20. Link to Post #252
    Thanks
    Thanked 459,180 times in 32,903 posts

Quote Posted by Tyy1907 (here)
    This thing seemed strange right from the get go. Child slaves go on "a 20 year ride to Mars"? That begs for more details.
    Well, that comes from Corey Goode's story. While I'm certain the secret space program is a realty, and we visited Mars quite some time ago, I don't believe the 'child slave labor' thing for a moment.

Quote Posted by amor (here)
    While all of the above are distinct possibilities, I remember reading "Alternative 3" years ago which spoke about kidnapping humans called "batch consignments" to work as SLAVE LABOR on MARS.
    The Alternative 3 TV program was a fiction (it was due to have been released on 1 April, but was rescheduled) — but, interestingly enough, the author (Leslie Watkins) of the book of the same name stated that he later came to realize that some of what had been fictionally spoofed might have been quite real. Discussion thread here:

21. The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to Bill Ryan For This Post:

BMJ (3rd July 2017), Chester (3rd July 2017), enigma3 (8th July 2017), fourty-two (3rd July 2017), Foxie Loxie (3rd July 2017), Helene West (3rd July 2017), Matthew (3rd July 2017), Nasu (3rd July 2017), Spellbound (27th July 2017), TargeT (4th July 2017), TrumanCash (3rd July 2017), Tyy1907 (3rd July 2017)

22. Link to Post #253
    Thanks

You make an excellent point neutronstar but my counterpoint is this; do you really think the average government worker/good noodle would be allowed to speak publicly about accurate plans of tptb?

My answer is hellllll nooooooo. If the DNC killed Seth Rich for leaking those emails, I doubt tptb would think twice before silencing a good/average government worker who was about to spill something as deep as what RDS and Mr. Jones are discussing in the clip.
    My statement was simply about you saying that because he work for the Gov. you have to be part of the cabal. RDS, I have no idea about him other than I feel like he isn't what he says he is. The whole children to mars really makes question him. We have the tech. to get there in these anti-gravity craft, so I know we must have bases there. But sending children there, come on.

It makes me think they are trying to ridicule the idea that we could have bases on mars. Maybe they think something is coming out that they are trying to get ahead of. Hell, I don't know. It is just a really weird statement.

23. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to neutronstar For This Post:

Foxie Loxie (4th July 2017), Louis Sullivan (4th July 2017), Tyy1907 (4th July 2017)

24. Link to Post #254
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,794 times in 237 posts

Steele also mentioned the slave labor on Mars in an earlier interview with Jordan Sather. You can hear him talk about it at the 30:30 mark. I've transcribed this section, where Steele answers the question of where the missing trillions have gone.
    RDS: They didn't lose the money. I believe it was split. I believe it was split three ways. I believe one-third of it has gone to secret space exploration, posibly even likely including a colony on Mars that has been populated by kidnapped kids who grow up on their way to Mars. Okay? I don't know myself. I have no direct knowledge, but everything I read suggests to me that we have in fact colonized Mars, and it's a very, very secret program.

JS: Is that the “20 and back” program?

RDS: Yes! Exactly. And that's why some of the technologies are classified, because they're ani-aging technologies, propulsion technolgies— There's a whole bunch of stuff.

Also interesting is that at 23:00, Steele says here that he considers Benjamin Fulford to be a reliable source. Make what you will out of this:
    RDS: What I'm hearing from Benjamin Fulford and others— You know I always apply the 80/20 rule. I take 80% of what Benjamin Fulford says and extremely valuable, and I'm skeptical about 20%.

25. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Andrew_K For This Post:

Bill Ryan (4th July 2017), Chester (5th July 2017), Foxie Loxie (4th July 2017), Tyy1907 (4th July 2017)

26. Link to Post #255
    Thanks

From my research I have concluded that RDS is genuine and sincere and his project with Cynthia McKinney is worthy of serious consideration by Avalon members and all Americans. Especially appropriate on the day we commemorate the first American revolution for independence and freedom.

https://www.generosity.com/education...ummer-of-peace

MISSION: To restore integrity and truth to governance, with the informed will and wisdom of We the People at its heart.

Also much info re the "deep state" @ https://phibetaiota.net/

27. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Tantauri For This Post:

Bill Ryan (4th July 2017), Chester (5th July 2017), Foxie Loxie (4th July 2017), Louis Sullivan (4th July 2017), Whiskey_Mystic (4th July 2017)

28. Link to Post #256
    Thanks

Woah. Hold up, there. I'm a P.R.O.G.R.E.S.S.I.V.E and have many friends who are on the cutting edge of new economic, social and educational advancements. Don't start down this path, please. This marginalization only divides you from the very people who have real skin in the game of change for the better. Thank you. That is all.

Mod note from Bill: who/what are you replying/referring to? It's not clear — at least to me!. Do pls feel free to edit this post adding the quote (i.e. all or part of a previous post)... and you can also remove this comment, of course.
    Mod note from Sierra: Source
    https://projectavalon.net/forum4/show...=1#post1164065

Quote Posted by we-R-one (here)
    exactly TargeT, exactly....Besides, never E.V.E.R trust a 'Progressive'....it always leads down the wrong path!
    Last edited by Sierra; 8th July 2017 at 21:03.

29. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Siren Master For This Post:

Bill Ryan (4th July 2017), Foxie Loxie (4th July 2017), Sierra (8th July 2017), Whiskey_Mystic (4th July 2017)

30. Link to Post #257
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Tantauri (here)
    From my research I have concluded that RDS is genuine and sincere and his project with Cynthia McKinney is worthy of serious consideration by Avalon members and all Americans. Especially appropriate on the day we commemorate the first American revolution for independence and freedom.

MISSION: To restore integrity and truth to governance, with the informed will and wisdom of We the People at its heart.

One thing the ‘Progressives’ have mastered is to tell people one thing and then do the opposite. So their statements above are meaningless to me. Progressives are not about ‘independence and freedom’, completely the opposite! The core of the Progressive Movement supports Agenda 21. Do you know what Cynthia McKinney supports?

Please see my research from a past post:
    Quote Cynthia McKinney too is a 'Progressive' regardless of past 'performances'. How do I know? This is how you do it....google her name...go to her wikipedia page here:
    https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cynthia_McKinney

Note: a vote for a Democrat is a vote for the Progressive movement as the party has long been taken over!

Look to the right under her picture where it says political party....Red flag number 1...She's from the Democratic Party, the heart of the Progressive movement. Red flag number 2....She's a member of the Green Party. Click on 'Green'. What does it say:

"The Green Party of the United States (GPUS or Greens) is a green and progressive political party in the United States"

and this:

"The party, which is the country's fourth-largest by membership, promotes environmentalism, nonviolence, social justice, participatory grassroots democracy, gender equality, LGBT rights, anti-war and anti-racism. On the political spectrum the party is generally seen as left-wing, and in 2016 officially self-described as an anti-capitalist party."
    Anti-racism?? Couldn't have fooled me, lol. Non-violent?? Do I really have to explain that one?

Also from the same Wikipedia page:
    “According to the Anti Defamation League, McKinney's use of the New Black Panther Party as security, given that organization's use of antisemitic and racist invective, and her failure to distance herself from that group, are "troubling."[37] Georgia political analyst Bill Shipp addressed McKinney's defeat saying: "voters sent a message: 'We're tired of these over-the-top congressmen dealing in great international and national interests. How about somebody looking out for our interests?' "

Seriously? The New Black Panther Party? Do you understand what these people support?? Additionally:
    Cynthia McKinney’s use of The New Black Panther Party revealed on her Wikipedia page. And it’s exactly how ‘Progressives’ perceive/believe they should behave when they don’t get their way! One has to ask, if anyone falls out of line, will they hire these thugs to kick you’re a$$ into alignment?….But hey on the seven graphic overview chart on the UNRIG website it clearly says ‘Love Not War’ and oh by the way, ‘Apply the Golden Rule, we cannot win with guns’. Is this implying we should all cough ‘em up and abandon our 2nd Amendment Rights?

How’s the inability to defend oneself and your families working for you fellow U.K. forum members? For your own safety, please don’t respond….as your every word is currently under surveillance due to the current High Alert status being imposed on the people thanks to the soft policies and open door environment for the ‘religion of peace’ fanatics created by your government who cares about you. In all sincerity...I'm sympathetic to your situation.

Adding further to my concerns is McKinney’s acceptance of Arab and Muslim donations. Anyone else see a problem with this? List here:
    http://www.danielpipes.org/blog/2004...slamist-donors

“Such an outpouring of extremist support comes as no shock; as Erick Stakelbeck documents in today's New York Post, "McKinney has long associated with militant Islamic groups whose members have openly supported terrorism," plus "she has taken to the floor of the House to defend them."

How can anyone comfortably ‘follow’ this woman? It was said on her Wikipedia page that even her constituents lost faith in her leadership abilities due to her unwavering support of international affairs over local interest.

Under the current climate, what concerns me about this endeavor UNRIG is the people involved seem to support the Progressive stance.

They 'demand':
    "No later than 7 November 2017, that the President of the United States of America and the Congress of the United States, shall introduce and then pass the Election Reform Act of 2017"

or else: "If the U.S. Government fails to enact the Election Reform Act of 2017 by 7 November 2017, a nationwide General Strike will be called, and We the People will immediately begin to work toward the impeachment, recall, and/or public disenfranchisement of each Senator and each Representative failing to support the passage of the Election Reform Act."

So are they gonna sick the McKinney's New Black Panther Party security on those who don't sign up? They've already written Trump off and he's not even halfway into his term! They post images of people under the title Notional Coalition, who I don't think have even endorsed their cause, it looks misleading if you don't scrutinize carefully. So once they 'reel' people into their cause, will they then push their 'progressive' stance? Currently this screams 'Psyop' to me and I have a hard time following a person who proclaims 'integrity' when he served under a corrupt organization for over 10yrs. known as the CIA.

More on the Progressive Movement:

http://www.agenda21course.com/novemb...ter/#more-1928

"Table of Contents
    Introduction

History of the Progressive Movement

Deceitful Tactics Used by the Progressives

What are the Tenets of Progressivism?

Conclusion
    __________________________________________________ ______________

Introduction

Do You Really Understand What a Progressive is, their history, their goals, and their tactics? If you cannot answer this question, you cannot intelligently cast a vote for Hillary Clinton. If you read this newsletter, you can get the information you need to vote wisely.
    __________________________________________________ _______________
    History of the Progressive Movement

The effort to transform America and Europe into the chaotic mess they are today has been “progressing” for well over 100 years.
    Those who have caused this so-called “progress” are known as Progressives. The following is the short history of Progressivism.

Progressivism was the reform movement that ran from the late 19th century through the first decades of the 20th century, during which leading intellectuals and social reformers in the United States sought to address the economic, political, and cultural questions that had arisen in the context of the rapid changes brought with the Industrial Revolution and the growth of modern capitalism in America. The Progressives believed that these changes marked the end of the old order and required the creation of a new order appropriate for the new industrial age.
    Sound pretty good, doesn’t it? But if Progressivism is such a good idea, wouldn’t the American People accept it willingly; without trickery and deceit? Let’s investigate this a bit further.

Deceitful Tactics Used by the Progressives

The Progressives favorite strategies for the advancement of their policies are those found in Rules for Radicals written by Saul Alinski; the same Saul Alinsky about whom Hillary Clinton wrote her college thesis. These Progressive strategies include

1. …”overwhelming their enemies’ systems”. The Progressives throw so much at their adversaries that their adversaries literally are so bogged down they cannot function.
    2. …”controlling the message”. This means never give press conferences-only give infrequent scripted speeches where questions are not allowed or if forced to admit something which makes the Progressive look bad, put it out late in the news cycle on Friday, etc.,)
    3. … total demonization of their opponents, even if the Progressives have to lie or cheat to do so. This causes the citizens receiving this negative information to engage their emotions, while shutting down their logical thinking. In this way the citizens learn to hate (a powerful emotion) whomever the Progressives are attempting to smear, instead of stepping back and looking to see if the “evidence” is true or if the citizen is simply being distracted from other issues which have a much greater significance to the citizens’ lives.
    4. … “the ends justify the means”. This means it does not matter how unethical or illegal are the tactics, as long as the Progressives are successful.
    5. …”never let a crisis go to waste”. This means take advantage of an existing crisis or create a crisis, and then swoop in and present a pre-planned solution which coincidentally moves the country/globe a bit further down the path towards control of the globe by the elite and the loss of liberty for the citizens.

If one is paying any attention to Hillary Clinton’s Presidential campaign, one should easily recognize these strategies have been used over and over again. That is because Hillary is a self-proclaimed Progressive.

The Democrat Party of today is nothing like the Democrat Party of 30 years ago because today’s Democrat Party has been replaced by the Progressive Party. This explains why today’s so-called Democrat Party uses Progressive/Saul Alinsky tactics and works in lock-step with Progressive Hillary Clinton in all matters. However, in an effort to “control the message” the Progressives have chosen to NOT come out of the closet and make the official announcement that the Democratic Party is dead. The Progressives have conned the American public using a bait and switch tactic. When is today’s Democrat Party going to come clean and officially re-label themselves the “Progressive Party” so the average citizen is made aware of this and can rethink what this “new” party stands for?

You must know what a party stands for. You cannot cast your vote on whether you “like” the candidate. You are not inviting him/her to dinner. You can dislike a candidate because you do not like the principles upon which he/she will be building their policies. That said do YOU know what the “Progressive Party” stands for? Or do you just have some fuzzy, feel-good sense that their policies seem “nice”? Not good enough. If Hillary Clinton is elected, you will be exposed to a rapid acceleration of Progressive policies in America."

So take note...Cynthia McKinney wouldn't be endorsing Robert David Steele unless he was a Progressive and vice versa!!

Quote Posted by Siren Master (here)
    Woah. Hold up, there. I'm a P.R.O.G.R.E.S.S.I.V.E and have many friends who are on the cutting edge of new economic, social and educational advancements. Don't start down this path, please. This marginalization only divides you from the very people who have real skin in the game of change for the better. Thank you. That is all.
    When anyone tells me they’re a ‘Progressive’ it says to me they promote/support the policies of Agenda 21 because that is the very core of what ‘Progressive movement’ supports whether you are aware of this or not….most people aren’t aware of what they’re actually supporting which is why so many are fooled. When you vote Democrat, it’s a vote for the ‘Progressive’ movement as this party has been completely taken over. Please make sure you read this entire post. Equally, you see this going on in the Republican party, but it has not been completely usurped. There is nothing ‘Progressive’ about Agenda 21.

The endgame is this:
    UN Agenda 21/Sustainable Development is the action plan implemented worldwide to inventory and control all land, all water, all minerals, all plants, all animals, all construction, all means of production, all energy, all education, all information, and all human beings in the world. INVENTORY AND CONTROL.----Rosa Koire

I can’t see anything more un-American than the above…and what they want is for you to give up your sovereignty and everything you’ve worked for all in the name of green. There is nothing ‘progressive’ about it. I have no problem with some of the ‘green movement’ concepts, but these people take it to a level many of us cannot support. THIS IS WHAT THE RESEARCH SHOWS. So I would be careful about claiming to be a ‘Progressive’ as I would ask you to stand in line, cough up your sovereignty first and oh by the way you can start by living in a 200sq. foot box as seen here:

THE CORE OF THE PROGRESSIVE MOVEMENT SUPPORTS AGENDA 21 POLICIES AND PROCEDURES!

SOURCE: See here for more detailed research: http://www.democratsagainstunagenda21.com/
    I believe this site at times might be blocked by google so if you can’t get the link to pull up, put it in a search engine and you should be able to find it.

PS No I'm not being mean, this is the truth, this is what the research shows.
    Last edited by we-R-one; 4th July 2017 at 16:54.

31. Link to Post #258
    Thanks

These arguments about liberalism, progressive, conservatism, they tiring. It basically comes down to two issues, change (liberal and progressive), and no change (conservative). We need a balance between the two, because when one gets all the control it becomes destructive. Obviously the people who want to control the world always latch on to liberal or progressive movements, but if society is stagnant, that is not healthy ether.

Liberals aren't bad. Progressives aren't bad. Conservatives aren't bad. Most people that cling to these parties have good intentions, unfortunately they don't see that the other parties have good ideas as well. There must be a balance.

32. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to neutronstar For This Post:

Basho (4th July 2017), Foxie Loxie (4th July 2017), jcocks (7th July 2017), we-R-one (4th July 2017), Whiskey_Mystic (4th July 2017), Wind (4th July 2017)

33. Link to Post #259
    United States Avalon Member Whiskey_Mystic's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 8,200 times in 1,024 posts

Liberals aren't bad. Progressives aren't bad. Conservatives aren't bad.
    In fact, they have much more in common than they think. And each side is convinced the other doesn't share their values even when they do. They have been convinced as a matter of policy. The great animosity that we see today is the result of social engineering. It is easy and obvious for the free mind to perceive clearly. Keep the peasants fighting each other while the rulers live off the fat of their labor. Foster division. Create an enemy.

Even in places where people claim to seek a more enlightened way, such as beloved Avalon. It's very sad to see.

Let us not be fools who fall for such things. Someone needs to light the way. That's a concept that we used to talk about long ago at Avalon. Someone needs to light the way.
    "We sit together, the mountain and me, until only the mountain remains." -Li Po

34. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to Whiskey_Mystic For This Post:

Alekahn2 (7th July 2017), Basho (4th July 2017), Chester (5th July 2017), drneglector (7th July 2017), Foxie Loxie (4th July 2017), mountain_jim (5th July 2017), neutronstar (4th July 2017), onawah (4th July 2017), TargeT (4th July 2017), we-R-one (4th July 2017), Wind (4th July 2017)

35. Link to Post #260
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Tantauri (here)

Ok, I just read through the generosity site, did some research on the earth intelligence network 501(3)c and some additional research into RDS. Personally, I am still on the fence. While I love the the #UNRIG mission's message and agree with many of the points, and would absolutely love to see it succeed, forgive me for I remain highly skeptical. Could be elaborate window dressing for something sinister. Could be an actual positive movement of change. I just dont know and no one will until actual change starts to happen. (I am a poor U.S. college student so its not like I have the means to donate to it anyways)

I do very much appreciate you taking the time to post the links giving further insight into RDS. I respect your opinion on RDS and hope you respect mine. He may very well be genuine and sincere as you say he is. He could be genuine and sincere and still be giving out disinfo. He could be engaging in a limited hangout op as some posters above have theorized. Only time will tell.

Addendum: Language is important and upon rexamining RDS Mars claim he always says "I believe" and above even says he has no direct knowledge. Maybe he is legit and is merely speculating on the Mars claim?
    Last edited by Louis Sullivan; 4th July 2017 at 17:30.

36. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Louis Sullivan For This Post:

Basho (4th July 2017), Foxie Loxie (4th July 2017), we-R-one (4th July 2017)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 13 of 25 FirstFirst 1 3 13 23 25 LastLast