+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 4 1 4 LastLast

Thread: Reptilians Among Us - The Alien Race 'Here' On Earth - Viewer Discretion

1. Link to Post #1
    Thanks
    Thanked 79,637 times in 18,693 posts

Default Reptilians Among Us - The Alien Race 'Here' On Earth - Viewer Discretion

I've not gone deep in this aspect of the field. I have seen presentations
    and explanations by David Icke ,Jordon Maxwell and others. I have no
    experience of these creatures or entities , but respect those who have.
    David put it on his site today so is probably worth a look.......

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Reptilians Among Us - The Alien Race 'Here' On Earth - Viewer Discretion
    Saturday 6th December 2014 at 12:44 By David Icke

Published on 29 Oct 2014

Presenting the evidence (yet more of it). You be the judge. Reptiles have been on the
    earth for millions of years before man ever walked upright. Is it possible that they
    became the dominant species of earth, using advanced technologies that still, to this
    day, make human technology look retarded in comparison, millions of years before man
    ever became intelligent enough to, so much as, know about fire? The interview is with
    David Ike, and Arizona Wilder. For the full interview? Click here:
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e0Ezm... and for more of Arizona, click here:
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bVScP...
    and or here: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3qF3C...
    It is may be so. History reveals Reptiles all over the place, in religions, carvings,
    paintings, etchings and more.

Imagine if they lived in underground cities far away from the peering eyes of humans,
    manipulating human kind as slaves to the needs of the rulers, the reptilians. How would
    they do it? Chameleon's change color, some reptiles can identify what color an object
    is 'in the dark' and can change to that color 'in the dark.' Is it so impossible, or too far
    fetched to suspect that their may be shape shifter's out there, capable of altering their
    appearance (something animals, mammals, insects, and the likes, have been known to do).

How did the Sumerian race know there was 'water on the moons of Jupiter long before
    human kind ever knew there were moons around the planet?' Was another race
    exchanging intelligence, and technologies with them?
    You decide.

Some animals don't die, they just get bigger, and die if they don't have enough to
    sustain their size. Don't believe me? Go to 53:05 in this video https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=219Yy...

The subject matter and contentm within this video, does not, in any way, reflect or
    represent the beliefs of the creator of this video, and is to be taken as mere research
    into the content of such, herein, subject matter.

====================================================

UPDATED WITH PART TWO...........

The 'REPTILIANS' - A Predator Species Among Us - Not for the Squeamish!!

Published on 9 Jan 2015

Symbols everywhere that insinuate a totally different bloodline? The Annunaki? The Reptilian
    race among us, here on Earth, slowly poisoning the earth and pursuing war? Are we at war
    with a mysterious hidden alien race known as the Reptilians? Is Nibiru, Planet X, tied in with
    the Reptilian race? Photon transportation of matter? Is this planet for the slaves to work and
    make an income for those involved in the alien race war, or commerce? Did you know that 51
    percent of taxes goes into a budget for the military? It would seem that perhaps, we are slaves
    for the collective. Are we? Are there such things as shape shifters? Is there life on the moon?
    You decide.

Video sources:
    https://www.youtube.com/user/andromed...
    https://www.youtube.com/user/VomitonR...
    https://www.youtube.com/user/THEYLIVE...
    https://www.youtube.com/user/chatzefratz
    https://www.youtube.com/user/giureh
    https://www.youtube.com/user/humanrig...
    https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC3fW...
    https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCB-Q...
    https://www.youtube.com/user/BlaineCo...
    https://www.youtube.com/user/qwerty1930
    https://www.youtube.com/user/jrgenius
    Last edited by Cidersomerset; 23rd February 2015 at 14:50.

2. The Following 25 Users Say Thank You to Cidersomerset For This Post:

birddog (7th December 2014), ceetee9 (7th December 2014), cursichella1 (7th December 2014), DeDukshyn (6th December 2014), Ecnal61 (7th December 2014), Elisheva (2nd April 2015), golden lady (8th December 2014), GoodETxSG (7th December 2014), JohnJ (8th December 2014), justntime2learn (7th December 2014), Kez (7th December 2014), Limor Wolf (7th December 2014), mab777 (7th December 2014), Miller (7th December 2014), naste.de.lumina (6th December 2014), Nasu (6th December 2014), nickc2496 (9th March 2015), Observer1964 (23rd December 2014), Project_Buggy_Beach (8th December 2014), provolon (8th December 2014), Star Tsar (16th December 2014), Sunny-side-up (7th December 2014), toppy (7th December 2014), watchZEITGEISTnow (7th December 2014), william r sanford72 (7th December 2014)

3. Link to Post #2
    Thanks

Default Re: Reptilians Among Us - The Alien Race 'Here' On Earth - Viewer Discretion

Of all the conspiracies ive ever come across, read about, or researched, the reptilian one has been the hardest for me to swallow. Not that it isn't true, it has just never intuitively jived with my senses. If it weren't for the singular figure of david icke, who else would we look to as an authority on research into this matter? id like to look at somebody elses reasearch besides his
    "As long as you still view the stars as something above you, you still lack a viewpoint of knowledge" -Fredrich Nietzche

4. The Following 14 Users Say Thank You to Koyaanisqatsi For This Post:

birddog (7th December 2014), ceetee9 (7th December 2014), Cidersomerset (6th December 2014), DeDukshyn (7th December 2014), Desire (7th December 2014), DNA (8th December 2014), GoodETxSG (7th December 2014), justntime2learn (7th December 2014), korgh (7th December 2014), mgray (7th December 2014), naste.de.lumina (6th December 2014), Nasu (6th December 2014), william r sanford72 (7th December 2014), Zionbrion (6th December 2014)

5. Link to Post #3
    Thanks

Default Re: Reptilians Among Us - The Alien Race 'Here' On Earth - Viewer Discretion

Quote Of all the conspiracies ive ever come across, read about, or researched, the reptilian one has been the hardest for me to swallow. Not that it isn't true, it has just never intuitively jived with my senses. If it weren't for the singular figure of david icke, who else would we look to as an authority on research into this matter? id like to look at somebody elses reasearch besides his
    I have similar thoughts on the subject , but am totally open minded and
    the Reptiles were on the planet before mammals if we believe evolution.
    The video above is not by Davis Icke , though some of his material is in it.

A side bar The Booteans , the race according to Bob Dobbs from his
    sessions with the 'Evergreen' entities who changed our ancestors to
    create us are a humanoid reptilian race that I think look human ?
    There is also another human race living amonst us with more reptilian
    traits , the Lemurians who you would not distinguish from us and live
    and work amongst us in everyday life. I have posted threads and posts
    on this . Is it true ? I have no proof only what I've heard from over a
    thousand hours of listening to them........
    Last edited by Cidersomerset; 6th December 2014 at 23:27.

6. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to Cidersomerset For This Post:

birddog (7th December 2014), Ecnal61 (7th December 2014), GoodETxSG (7th December 2014), Jean-Luc (8th December 2014), Limor Wolf (7th December 2014), naste.de.lumina (6th December 2014), Nasu (6th December 2014), nickc2496 (9th March 2015), Tangri (7th December 2014), william r sanford72 (7th December 2014), yelik (5th March 2015)

7. Link to Post #4
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,267 times in 241 posts

Well we do share part of our brain with the reptilians, the biggest proof is maybe hidden in plain sight

8. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Verdilac For This Post:

birddog (7th December 2014), Cidersomerset (6th December 2014), Desire (16th December 2014), Nasu (6th December 2014), william r sanford72 (7th December 2014), yelik (5th March 2015)

9. Link to Post #5
    Brazil Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 7,529 times in 1,350 posts

If coneheads are a reptilian origin. They may be. It can also be the opposite or either hypothesis. I do not know. But they have always been royalty that's right. And it seems that continue with their descendants.

The pharaohs 'gods' who built the pyramids and other 'impossibles' works were all coneheads. Pharaoh round head was only Pharaoh. From what we know of them, they have always been royalty and aristocracy.

Perhaps this is the physical link that connects the coneheads with the current nobility / elite. Many questions can be answered with this narrative.

Quote The House of Este was a family of Italian nobility, who held the title Duke of Modena. They are the ancestors of many royal houses.

British royalty

All British monarchs since George I of the United Kingdom have been descended from the House of Este. George's father, Ernst August, was a member of the house of Welf, who are descended from the House of Este.

Also, the Jacobite "pretenders" James Francis Edward Stuart, Charles Edward Stuart and Henry Benedict Stuart were descended from the House of Este. This was due to the mother of James Francis Edward, a Modenese princess, Mary Beatrice d'Este.

The following British consorts are also descendants of the House of Este-

Queen Mary Beatrice (Mary Beatrice d'Este) (1658- 1718), the wife of James II of England, who was also James VII of Scotland (reigned 1685- 1688).

Queen Caroline (Caroline of Brunswick) (1768- 1820), the wife of George IV of the United Kingdom(reigned 1820- 1830), as her mother was the sister of George III of the United Kingdom.

Queen Alexandra (Alexandra of Denmark) (1844- 1925), the wife of Edward VII of the United Kingdom (reigned 1901- 1910), as her mother's family, the German princely house of Hesse- Cassel, were descendants of George II of the United Kingdom.

Queen Mary (Mary of Teck) (1867- 1953), the wife of George V of the United Kingdom (reigned 1910- 1936, was the great- grand- daughter of George III.

Philip (b. 1921), the husband of the reigning queen, Elizabeth II (reigning since 1952) is a descendant of Queen Victoria's. Also, his grandfather was the brother of Queen Alexandra.

OtherEdit
    As descendants of Queen Victoria, the royal families of Norway, Sweden, Spain (through the paternal grandmothers of the reigning kings), and Denmark (through the present queen's mother).
    Source: http://familypedia.wikia.com/wiki/Li..._House_of_Este
    Princess Ginevra d'Este - c. 1435-1445 - Louvre

Medal of Leonello d'Este (1441-44)

Isote Ariminensi Forma et Virtute Italie Decori - 1446

Art Print on the basis of an elongated skull of Paracas - Peru

CONEHEAD SKULL FOUND IN FRANCE

A 'coincidence' significant is that the tombs of coneheads invariably present aristocracy and wealth signals. We only find rich coneheads. The poor are always round heads. Royalty and coneheads seems to be an intimate connection.

And they are trying to stick the false narrative that there was a fashion among the nobility in deformed their skulls. The differences are easily visible from that shown at right angles. But they not show these angles.

Structural visual differences between the skulls - cone X round

Those with larger cones are probably more pure and this makes them very different from us, homo sapiens sapiens. Who knows how many years can they live? Maybe those impossible ages of the Egyptian pharaohs and biblical characters are not myths at all. This is incredible. And we continue slaves.

The connection of the 'House of d'Este' and Jews also seems to be very intimate. Another of those unexplained 'mysteries' of destination.

From Antwerp to Ferrara: the Jewish Nation (link with google translate portuguese to english)

Naste.
    Last edited by naste.de.lumina; 9th December 2014 at 22:05. Reason: Adding images

10. Link to Post #6
    Thanks

Returning to Beldaar!
    "As long as you still view the stars as something above you, you still lack a viewpoint of knowledge" -Fredrich Nietzche

11. Link to Post #7
    United States Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 16,615 times in 2,229 posts

Lightbulb Re: Reptilians Among Us - The Alien Race 'Here' On Earth - Viewer Discretion

Quote Posted by Cidersomerset (here)
    Quote Of all the conspiracies ive ever come across, read about, or researched, the reptilian one has been the hardest for me to swallow. Not that it isn't true, it has just never intuitively jived with my senses. If it weren't for the singular figure of david icke, who else would we look to as an authority on research into this matter? id like to look at somebody elses reasearch besides his

There are those who envy your positions very much...

Those that have had tangible interaction with these beings envy anyone who is able to debate and hypothesize on the existence of these dark entities and their allies...

I wouldn't go searching "Them Out" or looking for the "Truth" (They are very "Psychic" or "Tuned In"). I have said it before, The more You put Them in Your Consciousness the more You put Yourself into Their consciousness...

There is no need to draw this kind of attention to yourself needlessly or out of curiosity (IMHO).

I think tt is better to continue to be the skeptic than to be the "experiencer" in this case.

Edit: Fox News about "Dinosaur Like ALien Invasion"...

http://www.disclose.tv/action/viewvi...lien_Invasion/
    Last edited by GoodETxSG; 12th December 2014 at 14:21.

12. Link to Post #8
    Thanks

Aprox 17 mins in top video Arizona Wilder says in the video that Prince Charles and
    Camilla Parker Bowles would get married due to Camilla allowing a baby she had
    with Charles in the 1970's to be murdered in a ritual. Shes says that was
    the "price" of marrying Charles.

This interview seems to be from 1999 so after Diana's ritualistic murder.

The wedding of Charles, Prince of Wales, and Camilla Parker Bowles took place in a
    civil ceremony at Windsor Guildhall, on 9 April 2005.

Arizona goes onto name many people in positions of power in the latter part
    of the 20th century at various rituals. Is this true ? it sounds outrageous to
    people not as far down the rabbit hole as most on here .....

===========================================================

Arizona Wilder

Born Jennifer Ann Nagel. Jennifer married and became Jennifer Ann Greene, and
    today she is remarried to a Canadian citizen and goes by the name Jennifer Ann
    Kealey. As a former mind controlled victim within governmental and Illuminati
    circles,she was one of only three women under mind controlled programming within
    these circles known as: Mother Goddess.

The story of Arizona Wilder is to date, one of the most disturbing, gruesome,
    outlandish, fascinating and confusing tales ever told within the conspiracy
    disclosure movements and truth researching.

http://ageoftruth.dk/arizona-wilder/

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

David Icke, Revelations of a Mother Goddess (full version)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e0EzmI-pj9E

This program presents the staggering story of human sacrifice and satanic rituals involving
    the most famous people in the world. World famous conspiracy researcher David Icke hosts
    an interview with Arizona Wilder, formerly Jennifer Greene, who was programmed and trained
    to conduct satanic rituals by Joseph Mengele a.k.a. the Angel of Death from the Nazi
    death camps of World War II.

Arizona Wilder describes how she conducted rituals in which the Queen, the Queen Mother
    and other members of the British Royal Family sacrificed children in satanic ceremonies.
    She talks of the same experiences with Henry Kissinger, George Bush, Bill Clinton, members
    of the Rockefeller and Rothschild families and a host of the most famous names in the
    United States and the United Kingdom. Your view of the world will never be the same
    when you hear the revelations of Arizona Wilder and their shocking relevance in our lives today.
    Last edited by Cidersomerset; 7th December 2014 at 01:02.

13. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Cidersomerset For This Post:

Jean-Luc (8th December 2014), Knowrainknowrainbows! (7th December 2014), Limor Wolf (7th December 2014), mab777 (7th December 2014), seeker/reader (7th December 2014), watchZEITGEISTnow (7th December 2014)

14. Link to Post #9
    Brazil Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 7,529 times in 1,350 posts

The images of those 'God-Rulers', made at the earliest `Ubaid' period of Sumer, looking reptilian and with coneskulls.

This Queen-Goddess also has the 'reptilian long-skull' under her head-dress.

The skull shape is maybe seen more clearly on this ceremonial 'mask'.

The Unanswered Mystery of 7,000-year-old Ubaid Lizardmen

They always are 'royalty' and / or 'gods'. And are coneheads.

Perhaps even a source of negative rh blood.

'Officially' the DNA test was created in 1984 by English geneticist Alec Jeffreys John.

In three decades of 'official' existence DNA testing the self-appointed 'appropriate scientific forum' did not make any 'official' examination.

The miscegenation certainly dilutes the physical characteristics and probably also the differences in our species. At least the physical.

Maintaining the purity and the consequent large head seems to be what distinguish the hierarchy. If this is true, those who appear in public are scum of the command.

If they are still alive they should be very few individuals and co-blood marriages are evidence of this.

The status quo has the greatest interest in this connection does not occur.

Naste.
    Last edited by naste.de.lumina; 16th December 2014 at 20:09.

15. Link to Post #10
    Thanks

Arizona also talks a lot about Baron de Rothchilds and a lot of other
    powerful people allegedly part of these reptilian bloodlines.

Photos From A 1972 Rothschild Illuminati Party

Saturday 6th December 2014 at 12:43 By David Icke

‘On 12/12/72 Marie-Hélène de Rothschild, member of the most powerful
    elite family in the world, held a Surrealist Ball at Château de Ferrières,
    one of the family’s gigantic mansions.

While these events are usually extremely secretive, photographs of this
    particular Ball surfaced on the web.

In short, it is a mix of an “Eyes Wide Shut”-style masked ball mixed with
    a Lady Gaga-style pop video. I’m not even kidding.’

The Château de Ferrières was lit in red to make it appear as if it was on fire.
    Scenes from Roman Polanski’s movie about Satan “9th Gate” were filmed there.
    In “Eyes Wide Shut”, the occult ritual takes place in another Rothschild mansion, Mentmore Towers in the UK.

Read more: Photos From A 1972 Rothschild Illuminati Party

http://www.hangthebankers.com/photos...uminati-party/

16. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Cidersomerset For This Post:

Jean-Luc (8th December 2014), Limor Wolf (7th December 2014), Morbid (24th February 2015), Mutchie (7th December 2014), toppy (7th December 2014), Tyy1907 (8th December 2014), watchZEITGEISTnow (7th December 2014), william r sanford72 (7th December 2014)

17. Link to Post #11
    United States Avalon Member Robin's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 8,584 times in 1,239 posts

Quote Posted by Koyaanisqatsi (here)
    Of all the conspiracies ive ever come across, read about, or researched, the reptilian one has been the hardest for me to swallow. Not that it isn't true, it has just never intuitively jived with my senses. If it weren't for the singular figure of david icke, who else would we look to as an authority on research into this matter? id like to look at somebody elses reasearch besides his
    Reptoids have been present in fiction (television, film, and books) for many decades. When you realize that there is a pattern where people tend to write what they know about, you realize that it is no different for the people who have put reptoids into fiction. And when you couple this with the fact that the Elite Parasites put these forms of media to the masses to acclimate them to our reality, you realize that this is indeed very, very real.

Take your pick: Reptilian humanoids in fiction

Research involves more than just following researchers who delve into historical accounts. One must also study the media for their allegorical value.
    "Rather than love, than fame, than money, give me truth."
    ~Henry David Thoreau

18. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Robin For This Post:

Cidersomerset (7th December 2014), DeDukshyn (7th December 2014), jerry (7th December 2014), Knowrainknowrainbows! (7th December 2014), Limor Wolf (7th December 2014), Mutchie (7th December 2014), Omni (7th December 2014), toppy (7th December 2014)

19. Link to Post #12
    Avalon Member watchZEITGEISTnow's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,817 times in 390 posts

Quote Posted by GoodETxSG (here)
    Quote Posted by Cidersomerset (here)

There are those who envy your positions very much...

Those that have had tangible interaction with these beings envy anyone who is able to debate and hypothesize on the existence of these dark entities and their allies...

I wouldn't go searching "Them Out" or looking for the "Truth" (They are very "Psychic" or "Tuned In"). I have said it before, The more You put Them in Your Consciousness the more You put Yourself into Their consciousness...

There is no need to draw this kind of attention to yourself needlessly or out of curiosity (IMHO).

I think tt is better to continue to be the skeptic than to be the "experiencer" in this case.
    But that's the game - they want you/me/us to be afraid of them. And there are no doubt evil evil lizards. Think ego mind and how "powerful" it believes it is - the R-brain always wanting to be worshiped and bowed too. Well I say enough! Stand up to these dimensional bullies. You have enormous possibilities within when unlocking the fear. (Granted this can be easy said than done at times). But what do you have to loose? Your life? HA! The lizards are without a doubt incredible intelligent psychic beings that (the bad ones) hate humans - they want us under their illusion (as played out on Terra so far) so they can feed off the energies of low densities that fear hate you know the deal - all bad vibes in general.

STAND UP to them - IN THEIR FACE - you let them know if they violate your free will - their will be a karma to pay - and they know this. Another way to deal with them is to THANK them for playing their cosmic role of the bad guys (again generally speaking - not all lizards are demonic) - and let them know it has to be a form of love they ARE displaying by doing this, as it allows good nature beings to see and be LOVE.

...and just so you know in a PLR i saw myself as one of these lizards (although I looked more amphibian) and my "tribe" was full of love and nature and RESPECT for each and every thing. But that's another story...

In short NEVER BOW, NEVER CONCEDE, NEVER COWER - Stand in love and hug those 'evil' bastards to death!

20. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to watchZEITGEISTnow For This Post:

Cidersomerset (7th December 2014), Knowrainknowrainbows! (7th December 2014), Limor Wolf (7th December 2014), Morbid (24th February 2015), Mutchie (7th December 2014), transiten (9th December 2014), william r sanford72 (7th December 2014)

21. Link to Post #13
    United States Avalon Member ghostrider's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 28,794 times in 6,634 posts

the thing to remember is , a being with telepathic type abilities , could use projection to affect your perception of what they really look like ... a reptile like human is a controversial subject no doubt ... I think they are new comers , that project the idea they have been here all along and have a right to try and rule the earth and so forth ... they project the idea they look like reptiles to instill fear , and fear can play all sorts of tricks on the mind without ET's influence ... from what I've read in the contact reports from the plejaren , there are beings that have scales for skin and have a reptile type appearance ... here is a link to the known different types of beings in the universe ...http://www.futureofmankind.co.uk/Bil...known_universe
    Raiding the Matrix One Mind at a Time ...

22. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to ghostrider For This Post:

Cidersomerset (7th December 2014), Knowrainknowrainbows! (7th December 2014), Mutchie (7th December 2014), transiten (9th December 2014), william r sanford72 (7th December 2014)

23. Link to Post #14
    Scotland Honored, Retired Member. Mutchie passed sometime in early January 2020.
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,568 times in 353 posts

The thing that gets ME is that the more you hear of this whole saga the more it sounds like there is something to it .... As for David Icke he travels the world telling ANYONE AND EVERYONE that the royal family are reptilian hybrids and not once has there been a lawsuit or any sort of outcry against him. I believe Diana was MURDERED and i suspect others here believe that aswell obviously she KNEW all sorts of secrets about the royals .... If David is RIGHT the ALIENS have invaded earth centurys ago they have taken over the reins of power and held onto them for a very long time !!!

24. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Mutchie For This Post:

Cidersomerset (7th December 2014), Knowrainknowrainbows! (7th December 2014), Limor Wolf (7th December 2014), Timewaster (11th December 2014), william r sanford72 (7th December 2014)

25. Link to Post #15
    United States Avalon Member Gatita's Avatar
    Thanks

Some people do buy their car insurance from a gecko.

Cat

26. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Gatita For This Post:

Cidersomerset (7th December 2014), DeDukshyn (7th December 2014), Knowrainknowrainbows! (7th December 2014), Mutchie (7th December 2014), skuzzy (8th December 2014), william r sanford72 (7th December 2014)

27. Link to Post #16
    Thanks
    Thanked 21,119 times in 3,951 posts

I just think Djinn
    I'm a simple easy going guy that is very upset/sad with the worlds hidden controllers!
    We need LEADERS who bat from the HEART!
    Rise up above them Dark evil doers, not within anger but with LOVE

28. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Sunny-side-up For This Post:

Cidersomerset (7th December 2014), Knowrainknowrainbows! (7th December 2014), william r sanford72 (7th December 2014)

29. Link to Post #17
    Thanks
    Thanked 22,392 times in 3,448 posts

I study any ET I want without fear. I already know my situation has brought me much attention in extraterrestrial circles... I don't think if you study an ET you are putting yourself into their mind psychicly. Wouldn't that get old if you were a grey? Every time someone googles you you get them in your mind? Doesn't seem practical, especially considering a lot of greys negate the influence of their soul on their consciousness and are effectively transhuman(or i guess transalien) cyborgs.. Don't seem too psychic to me.... However I am sure with their thought monitoring tech they know who knows of them and who doesn't. So it's possible such things might bring attention to someone. No point fearing such things though...

Have yet to watch this video, but it's on my 'to do' list. I am eagerly awaiting "Don't Mention the Reptilians" as well.

**Edit** Not very far into the video he starts talking about an alien invasion. I do not believe this will happen for many reasons. One big reason being if the negative ETs were overt, the nicer ones would be able to come forward too... What would stop benevolent ETs from coming forward if ETs were disclosed? I don't think anything.

Also at this point there are enough people talking about a fake alien invasion it would be impractical, and would likely fail pretty shortly unless a lot of the public were acutely mind controlled for long periods of time. Big names like Wernher Von Braun can't be ignored. I think they abandoned the fake ET invasion scenario a long time ago personally...

Might add more as I watch this video...
    Last edited by Omni; 7th December 2014 at 18:09. Reason: clarification

30. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Omni For This Post:

andrewgreen (8th December 2014), Cidersomerset (7th December 2014), Gardener (10th December 2014), Knowrainknowrainbows! (7th December 2014), watchZEITGEISTnow (8th December 2014), william r sanford72 (7th December 2014)

31. Link to Post #18
    Thanks

I have been looking at Religion for a long time now. The more you look, and the deeper you delve, it always comes down to some sort of reptilian superior Gods, the serpent Gods, the symbology is everywhere if you know where to look...

The following video is presented by Michael Tellinger, I think you will find it very Interesting as I did

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gcD1h9DYitg

Enjoy

32. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to KevBoh For This Post:

Cidersomerset (7th December 2014), Knowrainknowrainbows! (7th December 2014), Mutchie (7th December 2014), Timewaster (11th December 2014), Tyy1907 (8th December 2014)

33. Link to Post #19
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,061 times in 906 posts

I wonder if any of you had the opportunity to read Anton Parks works (6 books already, a few were translated in English), that is what he talked about, the Reptilians! And interestingly, at a very young age (14 years old), light came to him from a heaven ray. He was told the story of Anu, father of Enki, and Enlil.

At the time, he didn't knew what to do with this information, he was fortunate to have an understanding Mother. She encouraged him to keep opened to the light. For many years, he kept receiving information. Later on, he became interested in the Sumerian Language, and with time, he was able to translate the Sumerian Tablets, where the story of Anu, Enki, Enlil were written, and it coincided with his young age visions, so he says in his books.

Reading these books was far out of my preconceived notions of life on Earth! I read it as if fiction. But from what I read on Avalon, other Forums, it gradually gets in as who had created us! I still am in the unbelieveable mode, but, my doubts fall progressively.

The best to everyone.
    Last edited by Deega; 7th December 2014 at 21:00.

34. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Deega For This Post:

Cidersomerset (7th December 2014), ElfeMya (7th December 2014), Knowrainknowrainbows! (7th December 2014), Mutchie (7th December 2014), sunflower (7th December 2014)

35. Link to Post #20
    New Caledonia/ Australia/ Munich, Germany
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Deega (here)
    I wonder if any of you had the opportunity to read Anton Parks works (6 books already, a few were translated in English), that is what he talked about, the Reptilians! And interestingly, at a very young age (14 years old), light came to him from a heaven ray. He was told the story of Anu, father of Enki, and Enlil.

At the time, he didn't knew what to do with this information, he was fortunate to have an understanding Mother. She encouraged him to keep opened to the light. For 10 years, he kept receiving information. Later on, he became interested in the Sumerian Language, and with time, he was able to translate the Sumerian Tablets, where the story of Anu, Enki, Enlil were written, and it coincided with his young age visions, so he says in his books.

Reading these books was far out of my preconceived notions of life on Earth! I read it as if fiction. But from what I read on Avalon, other Forums, it gradually gets in as who had created us! I still am in the unbelieveable mode, but, my doubts fall progressively.

The best to everyone.
    Hey Deega, would it be possible for you to share the story of Anu ? I am really interested in the genealogy of that family and have been struggling getting any real reliable informations on the topic of Anu and his brother. Would you have any informations about this ? Fruity hugs to you and thanks a lot !
    Love and Light

36. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to ElfeMya For This Post:

Deega (7th December 2014), Gerald Paris (10th December 2014), Knowrainknowrainbows! (7th December 2014), Mutchie (7th December 2014)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 4 1 4 LastLast