+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 11 FirstFirst 1 4 11 LastLast

Thread: Nibiru Will Pass Earth Before November 2017, The Evidence w/ Investigator David Meade

1. Link to Post #61
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 93,628 times in 20,439 posts

Question Re: Nibiru Will Pass Earth Before November 2017, The Evidence w/ Investigator David Meade

Quote Posted by seah (here)
    Quote Posted by giovonni (here)
    Very interesting insights Nonin and thank you for sharing ...

And at this time - if anyone has anything - dreams/thoughts/concerns in these regards they might like to share - Please do ...
    gio, I really got to ask, what is your intention behind this call out? What motivates you to want folks with dreams of such events, thoughts and concerns about said event to come here and spell it all out for the masses?
    I am only encouraging those who might also like to contribute here to do so ...
    Perhaps its time to put that kind of fear mongering bogeyman you suggest away.

2. Link to Post #62
    United States Avalon Member Wide-Eyed's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,017 times in 274 posts

Default Re: Nibiru Will Pass Earth Before November 2017, The Evidence w/ Investigator David Meade

And at this time - if anyone has anything - dreams/thoughts/concerns in these regards they might like to share - Please do ...
    gio, I really got to ask, what is your intention behind this call out? What motivates you to want folks with dreams of such events, thoughts and concerns about said event to come here and spell it all out for the masses?
    Perhaps Seah saw your post in thread "Golden Gatherings with a Lust to share" #2272 with the Top 5 Vids post? It specifically describes shows unnerving images of beatings and death. Perche? E' molto brutto, what does that encourage? Just thinkin....

3. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Wide-Eyed For This Post:

airaspect (17th February 2016), quiltinggrandma (21st February 2016)

4. Link to Post #63
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks

Question Re: Nibiru Will Pass Earth Before November 2017, The Evidence w/ Investigator David Meade

Quote Posted by Wide-Eyed (here)

Perhaps Seah saw your post in thread "Golden Gatherings with a Lust to share" #2272 with the Top 5 Vids post? It specifically describes shows unnerving images of beatings and death. Perche? E' molto brutto, what does that encourage? Just thinkin....
    Or perhaps your just reaching again ...

Just saying.

Quote Posted by mgray (here)
    America is a poorer nation with the loss of Supreme Court Justice Antonin Scalia.

Say what you will about his body of work, but Justice Scalia was a staunch advocate for state's rights and saw the constitution as a contract with the American people.

Not a rubric, which could be changed on the whim of public opinion.

I respected his opinions on the dramatic overreach of Washington impinging on local rule.

I will miss his voice defending American's liberties as inherent and not granted by government.

Didn't A. Scalia believe or rule that the Bill Of Rights curtailed government intrusion into the life of its citizens, that those rights are granted to every human.
    How so? He believed and ruled on 1st amendment that corporations donating money to PACS and donating money to political parties is free speech under constitution, corporations are people ruling instrumental to getting that beautiful amendment passed and ruling across the court. The 1 % er's then had a number$$$ to go and own every court house, state house, White House, Senate and congress. Game over, thanks Antonin whose father is Sicilian BTW. Means nothing I'm sure I'm just reaching. I think it was Newht G. that did a study with some think tank, that had that # at around $435 million back in the day when Newht was relevant and all of this maneuvering by Oligarchs to curtain our rights. Corporatist Justice . RIP.
    Shame on You !!!

5. Link to Post #64
    Thanks

Default Re: Nibiru Will Pass Earth Before November 2017, The Evidence w/ Investigator David Meade

Yes. means nothing I'm certain I'm reaching

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Wide-Eyed For This Post:

quiltinggrandma (21st February 2016)

7. Link to Post #65
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks

I don't think so.

Both cursichella1 and myself have family from that region of Italy ...

I believe they call such suggestion racist.

And it's not funny.

Please note.

Quote The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to giovonni For This Post:

cursichella1 (Yesterday), DNA (14th February 2016), mgray (14th February 2016)

8. Link to Post #66
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks

Thumbs up Re: Nibiru Will Pass Earth Before November 2017, The Evidence w/ Investigator David Meade

I also find you derailing of this thread inappropriate ...

But so be it.

At least others now know what you are.

¤=[Post Update]=¤

will share this here ...

Interesting show ...
    got to spend some time with Brooks Agnew a few years back, he has a brilliant mind ...

Planetary Change * Double Earths

Guests: Peter Ward, Brooks Agnew

February 15, 2016

Last edited by giovonni; 12th March 2016 at 13:32.

9. Link to Post #67
    Thanks

I don't think so.

And it's not funny.

Please note.

Gio it was a poor or crude reference to THE BlacK Hand and Mi dispiace' ... anche Io ho molti familia i amici Italianni
    Last edited by Wide-Eyed; 17th February 2016 at 03:45. Reason: edit for clarity

10. The Following User Says Thank You to Wide-Eyed For This Post:

quiltinggrandma (3rd March 2016)

11. Link to Post #68
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks

I don't think so.

And it's not funny.

Please note.

Gio it was a poor or crude reference to THE BlacK Hand and Mi dispiace' ... anche Io ho molti familia i amici Italianni
    Yes - I would imagine from Northern Italy.

12. Link to Post #69
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks

hmm ...

Being made curious by some reactions to this thread ... And after reviewing other threads on this subject matter,
    I found some particular members are quite adamantly against discussing this topic.

Almost as compelling as the subject matter itself.

13. Link to Post #70
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks

some more weighing in ...

Feet to the Fire: Dr. Richard Alan Miller on Planet X(s)

What about all the stuff coming out about Planet X's ?

"Dr. RAM has been following the recent release of info on various large bodies being discovered in our solar system. He asked a friend (at JPL) to look into some things (see link) and has a loose mathematical theory on calculating the closest approach based on the shape and length of the orbits. Also, in light of last weeks show with Terra;l on
    The Black Star, I will get Richard's take on the various Planet X's floating around the Internet."

Quote Biography:

Author and researcher Dr. Richard Alan Miller reveals a depth of knowledge and experience in alternative agriculture, physics, and metaphysics. Miller began working in the secret world of Navy Intel (Seal Corp. and then MRU) in the late 60s, and now has amazing experiences and conclusions to share. Before many leading edge concepts became trendy topics, Miller was (and is) in the international front lines of research, experimentation and documentation.

Published on Feb 13, 2016

Links from Richard on ancient sky charts related are listed below youtube show notes

14. Link to Post #71
    United States Avalon Member mojo's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 39,413 times in 5,643 posts

So what would be the reason for the gov not to alert the people? If Planet x is going to pass by do you think there will be affects on planet earth that will cause mass causalities and maybe thats why they are not saying anything?

15. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to mojo For This Post:

Hazelfern (18th February 2016), quiltinggrandma (21st February 2016)

16. Link to Post #72
    United States Avalon Member
    Thanks

Does anyone have a who's who list of those that are saying it's coming that are genuine.
    Zecharia Sitchin, Steve Quayle, Bob Fletcher, Drunvalo Melchezidek (Hopi Indians) Marshall Masters, Kameran Failey, Alex Jones, The00SkyView. Those are some I come up with.

Why are they saying this if this is wrong. (What I've read here--Bill Ryan doesn't believe this will happen) I don't believe someone like Drunvalo would be purposely supporting this if it wasn't a concern. And I don't want to believe it either. But being aware is a good idea.

17. The Following User Says Thank You to najara12000 For This Post:

18. Link to Post #73
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,741 times in 1,499 posts

Bill believes this Nibiru stuff is untrue because (possibly amongst other reasons) amateur astronomers - many having excellent equipment - would by now have spotted a celestial object that is supposed to be close enough to be visible by everyone by now, or March, or summer 2016, or spring 2017, or autumn 2017, or whenever it's scheduled to appear.

Have we all forgotten the many previous times Nibiru has been predicted but failed to appear? It seems so.

This object has not been reported, let alone confirmed, on any amateur astronomy forums, websites or magazines. Draw your own conclusions. I have and I reckon Bill's right!

19. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Nick Matkin For This Post:

airaspect (18th February 2016), drneglector (18th February 2016), onawah (17th February 2016), quiltinggrandma (21st February 2016), transiten (11th May 2016)

20. Link to Post #74
    Argentina Avalon Member Hazelfern's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,496 times in 348 posts

Surprisingly enough, Suspicious Observer came out last year (?) with his own brand of worry regarding a pole shift. This is totally out of the ordinary for Ben. I'll see if I can find it and post later.
    Let's not forget Alex Collier

21. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Hazelfern For This Post:

giovonni (20th February 2016), quiltinggrandma (21st February 2016), sheme (5th May 2017)

22. Link to Post #75
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,741 times in 1,499 posts

Quote Posted by Nonin (here)
    Surprisingly enough, Suspicious Observer came out last year (?) with his own brand of worry regarding a pole shift. This is totally out of the ordinary for Ben. I'll see if I can find it and post later.
    Is that magnetic pole shift (that is known to have occurred fairly gradually many times before - and linked to no extinction events) or the impossible tumbling of the north-south geographic poles/axis of rotation?

Folks seem to conflate these two completely different scenarios.
    Last edited by Nick Matkin; 17th February 2016 at 20:29.

23. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Nick Matkin For This Post:

Hazelfern (18th February 2016), quiltinggrandma (21st February 2016)

24. Link to Post #76
    Argentina Avalon Member Hazelfern's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,496 times in 348 posts

Quote Posted by Nonin (here)
    Here is a compelling article for review: Tribute to the memory and work of the great Chilean astronomer CARLOS MUÑOZ FERRADA
    http://www.vopus.org/en/gnosis/great...z-ferrada.html

25. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Hazelfern For This Post:

drneglector (18th February 2016), giovonni (20th February 2016), mojo (17th February 2016), quiltinggrandma (21st February 2016)

26. Link to Post #77
    Thanks
    Thanked 15,959 times in 2,206 posts

Quote Posted by Harley (here)
    Quote Posted by Houman (here)
    http://skyview.gsfc.nasa.gov/current/cgi/query.pl
    enter "13 50 44, -8 13 59.7" in coordinates of source
    select IRIS100 in IRAS
    ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

IRAS:

(Zoomed)

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Zoomed

WAZZAT???

No idea what's going on with the bottom two images ---- but ---

OMG the other ones - is that really what's behind the square blackout..???

If it is

WOW

27. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to jaybee For This Post:

drneglector (18th February 2016), giovonni (20th February 2016), Harley (19th February 2016), justntime2learn (18th February 2016), mojo (17th February 2016), quiltinggrandma (21st February 2016), tessie999 (19th February 2016), Wide-Eyed (18th February 2016)

28. Link to Post #78
    Thanks
    Thanked 30,977 times in 5,003 posts

Quote Posted by Nick Matkin (here)
    Have we all forgotten the many previous times Nibiru has been predicted but failed to appear? It seems so.
    According to Sitchin himself, Nibiru’s last visit was in 556 BCE, and its next is due in around 2900 CE.
    https://projectavalon.net/forum4/show...l=1#post315530

See this post and the next one for my take on how the event referred to in the Nibiru story was actually the one-off entry of Saturn into the solar system. Hence no return of Nibiru is to be expected at all. And any other large planetary object such as ‘planet X’ will not get past Jupiter any more than Saturn did. The deep fear that is hardwired into humanity dates back to the time when the Earth came in as a moon of Saturn and the two were separated. Nothing so catastrophic can happen this time around because we are already in the relatively safe zone well inside Jupiter’s orbit. That said, we may be in for a bumpy ride, but it may be no worse than what we’ve experienced already.

29. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to araucaria For This Post:

drneglector (18th February 2016), giovonni (20th February 2016), Hazelfern (17th February 2016), Jean-Marie (17th February 2016), onawah (17th February 2016), quiltinggrandma (21st February 2016), transiten (11th May 2016), ulli (17th February 2016), Wide-Eyed (18th February 2016)

30. Link to Post #79
    United States Avalon Member
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Nick Matkin (here)
    Bill believes this Nibiru stuff is untrue because (possibly amongst other reasons) amateur astronomers - many having excellent equipment - would by now have spotted a celestial object that is supposed to be close enough to be visible by everyone by now, or March, or summer 2016, or spring 2017, or autumn 2017, or whenever it's scheduled to appear.

This object has not been reported, let alone confirmed, on any amateur astronomy forums, websites or magazines. Draw your own conclusions. I have and I reckon Bill's right!
    I've seen on Marshall Master's website accounts (pictures) and The00SkyView is back up and running filling in the gaps from last year when they left YouTube. The00SkyView will be going live this spring. While Drunvalo Melchezidek doesn't talk about Nibiru, he is stating Earth shattering changes which a lot is based upon Hopi/Mayan/Atlantean.
    Last edited by najara12000; 18th February 2016 at 01:27. Reason: add info on Drunvalo

31. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to najara12000 For This Post:

giovonni (20th February 2016), quiltinggrandma (21st February 2016)

32. Link to Post #80
    Thanks

Quote Posted by najara12000 (here)
    Does anyone have a who's who list of those that are saying it's coming that are genuine.
    Zecharia Sitchin, Steve Quayle, Bob Fletcher, Drunvalo Melchezidek (Hopi Indians) Marshall Masters, Kameran Failey, Alex Jones, The00SkyView. Those are some I come up with.

Why are they saying this if this is wrong. (What I've read here--Bill Ryan doesn't believe this will happen) I don't believe someone like Drunvalo would be purposely supporting this if it wasn't a concern. And I don't want to believe it either. But being aware is a good idea.
    Very diverse set of views or takes on this but as I recall Drunvalo's picks have been off by miles for a while see or you tube LILU's workor interviews from 2008 on way off but for tidy sum of $$$ you can work it out...

33. The Following User Says Thank You to Wide-Eyed For This Post:

+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 11 FirstFirst 1 4 11 LastLast