+ Reply to Thread
Page 1324 of 1820 FirstFirst 1 324 824 1224 1274 1314 1324 1334 1374 1424 1820 LastLast
Results 26,461 to 26,480 of 36385

Thread: Up At The Ranch And Beyond

1. Link to Post #26461
    Language
    Interlac
    Thanks
    Thanked 38,690 times in 13,806 posts

Default Re: Up At The Ranch And Beyond

TMRO

Orbit 12:01 | How Hubble Helped Ultima Thule

Streamed & Published 5th January 2019

The New Horizons flyby of Ultima Thule is an amazing extension of the spacecrafts original mission -- But did you know that almost didn't happen? Find out how Hubble saved the day thanks to a creative use of director's discretion.

I for one will join in with anyone, I don't care what color you are as long as you want to change this miserable condition that exists on this Earth - Malcolm X / Tsar Of The Star

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Star Tsar For This Post:

Bluegreen (6th January 2019), william r sanford72 (6th January 2019)

3. Link to Post #26462
    Language
    Interlac
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Star Tsar (here)
    Quote Posted by Star Tsar (here)
    The Thunderbolts Project

Space News : Eugene Bagashov : Oumuamua - Surprising Data Leads to Strange Theories (Part One)

Published 16th December 2018

2018 has witnessed the deepening of an ongoing astronomical mystery. Last year, we reported on the discovery of the first asteroid which is believed to have originated from outside the solar system. The possible interstellar traveler called Oumuamua has challenged astronomers to explain its origins and nature. Debates have raged over whether the object is actually an asteroid or comet. More recently, based on its anomalous acceleration as it moved away from the Sun, some scientists have even proposed that it may be a kind of alien technology. In part one of this three-part investigation, physicist Eugene Bagashov continues his analysis of this intriguing and perhaps very significant celestial object.

Part two

Published 23rd December 2018

Eugene in conclusion

Published 5th January 2019

I for one will join in with anyone, I don't care what color you are as long as you want to change this miserable condition that exists on this Earth - Malcolm X / Tsar Of The Star

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Star Tsar For This Post:

william r sanford72 (6th January 2019)

5. Link to Post #26463
    Language
    Interlac
    Thanks

Exclamation Re: Up At The Ranch And Beyond

Geoengineering Watch

Global Alert News | Episode 178

Broadcast & Published 5th January 2019

Populations in the US and other countries will soon have no choice but to face the fact that they have been kept in the dark about countless dire issues to a degree that can scarcely be imagined. How is it possible that those in power have been able to keep so much hidden from populations for so long? How many in the military (and the corporations who serve it) are willing to participate in criminal cover-up so long as it serves their personal interests? How long can civilization survive under such a paradigm of deception and destruction?
    The normalcy bias of the US population (and populations of other nations) must be broken down, this is the first and most important leap toward fully facing reality. Only by facing the truth do we have any chance of correcting the current course of self-destruction we are on. How do we effectively wake those that are as of yet unaware? Sharing credible data from a credible source is essential, the effort to sound the alarm will take all of us.

Supporting Link: https://www.geoengineeringwatch.org/...ry-5-2019-178/

6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Star Tsar For This Post:

Bluegreen (6th January 2019), william r sanford72 (6th January 2019)

7. Link to Post #26464
    Language
    Interlac
    Thanks

Suspicious Observers | Space News | 7th January 2019 | Hiding In The Cosmos, Earthquake, Deadly Flood

8. The Following User Says Thank You to Star Tsar For This Post:

william r sanford72 (9th January 2019)

9. Link to Post #26465
    Language
    Interlac
    Thanks

Phys.org

Three New Open Clusters Discovered In The Milky Way

Published 7th January 2019

Using data from ESA's Gaia satellite, Brazilian astronomers have detected three new open clusters in the Milky Way. The clusters, designated UFMG 1, UFMG 2 and UFMG 3, were found in the Sagittarius arm of the galaxy.

Read all about it here: https://phys.org/news/2019-01-clusters-milky.html

Paper is here: https://arxiv.org/abs/1812.10795

&

Chandra Detection Of A Circumnuclear Torus

Most galaxies host supermassive black holes at their nuclei, each with millions or billions of solar-masses of material. There is thought to be a torus of dust and gas around the black holes, and an accreting disk that becomes very hot as material falls onto it, in turn heating the torus and circumnuclear gas and dust. Such an active galactic nucleus (AGN) radiates across the spectrum while the dust often blocks the innermost regions from view. Powerful bipolar jets of charged particles are often ejected as well. Radiation from the torus can be seen directly at infrared wavelengths and, when it scatters off the fast moving particles, at X-ray energies.

Read all about it here: https://phys.org/news/2019-01-chandr...ear-torus.html

10. The Following User Says Thank You to Star Tsar For This Post:

11. Link to Post #26466
    Language
    Interlac
    Thanks

Astronomy Cast

Episode 512 | Direct Imaging Of Exoplanets

Streamed & Published 5th January 2019

Finding planets is old news, we now know of thousands and thousands of the places. But the terrible irony is that we can only see a fraction of the planets out there using the traditional methods of radial velocity and transits. But the new telescopes will take things to the next level and image planets directly.

12. The Following User Says Thank You to Star Tsar For This Post:

william r sanford72 (14th January 2019)

13. Link to Post #26467
    Language
    Interlac
    Thanks

The Richard Dolan Show

UFOs The Big Picture | Early Sightings Of Aliens

Streamed & Published 19th November 2018

Richard this week highlights earliest recorded sightings of non human intelligences & UFOs!

&

Clif High On UFOs, Alien Encounters, & Secret Space

Streamed & Published 7th January 2019

Richard this week highlights earliest recorded sightings of non human intelligences & UFOs!

14. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Star Tsar For This Post:

Bluegreen (8th January 2019), drneglector (9th January 2019), Ol' Roy (9th January 2019)

15. Link to Post #26468
    Language
    Interlac
    Thanks

ECETI Stargate

As You Wish Talk Radio

Caroline Cory

Recorded & Published 5th January 2019

Caroline Cory is a futurist, a visionary author and the founder of the OMnium Method of Learning and Energy Medicine. The OMnium Method is based on an experiential methodology that provides an instant and permanent cellular reprogramming to the original blueprint so that healing or learning may occur organically.
    The OMnium Method utilizes a powerful and precise meditation technique called Connecting to Source© followed by the cellular reprogramming of the subconscious mind. We use frequencies and harmonics of Light, Sound, Divine Geometry as well as other techniques such as Zero Point alignment, Gravity pull, Time Suspension among other means. On average, the results range from a deep sense of peace, balance and the suspension of pain to total blissful expansion with the permanent removal of traumas, phobias, addictions and other imbalances or illnesses.
    We work with top scientists from around the world on research and experiments in the area of Consciousness, Parapsychology, ESP and other similar phenomena.
    For more information about Caroline Cory
    and Her Ground Breaking work.
    please Visit:
    http://www.CarolineCory.com
    http://www.et-contact.com/
    http://www.superhumanfilm.com/
    http://www.omniumuniverse.com/Media/

Check Out All Of the Best Selling Books By James Gilliland:
    http://eceti.org/books.html

ECETI - COME SEE FOR YOUR SELF!
    http://ECETI.org/

ECETI Australia – Peter Maxwell Slattery
    http://www.petermaxwellslattery.com/

JCETI Japan - GREG SULLIVAN -
    http://www.JCETI.ORG

16. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Star Tsar For This Post:

Bluegreen (8th January 2019), DeeMetrios (9th January 2019), drneglector (9th January 2019), Ol' Roy (10th January 2019), william r sanford72 (14th January 2019)

17. Link to Post #26469
    Language
    Interlac
    Thanks

Suspicious Observers | Space News | 8th & 9th January 2019

18. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Star Tsar For This Post:

Bluegreen (10th January 2019), william r sanford72 (14th January 2019)

19. Link to Post #26470
    Language
    Interlac
    Thanks

Deep Sky Videos

M44 - Exoplanets In The Beehive Cluster

Published 9th January 2019

Dr Becky Smethurst discussing Messier 44 and the discovery of planets around stars in the open cluster.

More Messier Objects: http://bit.ly/MessierObjects

Deep Sky Videos website: http://www.deepskyvideos.com/

20. The Following User Says Thank You to Star Tsar For This Post:

21. Link to Post #26471
    Language
    Interlac
    Thanks

CosmoQuest

Press Conference From AAS233 Meeting!

Streamed & Published 8th January 2019

Coverage and Commentary of the press conferences from the AAS233 Meeting from Daily Space.

Last edited by Star Tsar; 9th January 2019 at 16:57.

22. The Following User Says Thank You to Star Tsar For This Post:

23. Link to Post #26472
    Language
    Interlac
    Thanks

American Meteor Society

Quandratid Meteor Shower Peak 2019

Recorded by Mike Hankey, Monkton MD.
    Views from 6 cameras under mostly cloudy night.
    84 meteors recorded on January 4th 2019, 00:00 - 11:00 UT

24. The Following User Says Thank You to Star Tsar For This Post:

25. Link to Post #26473
    Language
    Interlac
    Thanks

Fraser Cain

Open Space | John Michael Godier: Event Horizon, Oumuamua, Planet 9 & More...

n this week's Open Space Live QA, I sat down with my friend John Michael Godier to talk about the projects he's working on. We had a wide ranging discussion about the latest research in exoplanets, interstellar asteroids, the search for Planet 9, and other places in the Solar System that we really should be exploring.

26. Link to Post #26474
    Language
    Interlac
    Thanks

Nemesis Maturity

Hubble Takes Gigantic 665-Million Pixel Image Of The Triangulum Galaxy

Published 8th January 2019

The NASA/ESA Hubble Space Telescope has captured the most detailed image yet of a close neighbour of the Milky Way — the Triangulum Galaxy, a spiral galaxy located at a distance of only three million light-years. This panoramic survey of the third-largest galaxy in our Local Group of galaxies provides a mesmerising view of the 40 billion stars that make up one of the most distant objects visible to the naked eye.

Read all about it here: https://www.spacetelescope.org/news/heic1901/

27. The Following User Says Thank You to Star Tsar For This Post:

28. Link to Post #26475
    Language
    Interlac
    Thanks

SciShow Space

Are There Planets More Habitable Than Earth?

Published 8th January 2019

Earth probably isn’t the best place in the universe. It turns out there might be even better places to live that are even more suitable for life: superhabitable planets.

29. The Following User Says Thank You to Star Tsar For This Post:

30. Link to Post #26476
    Language
    Interlac
    Thanks

The Richard Dolan Show

Intelligent Disclosure | The Remarkable Journey Of Bluebook's Edward Ruppelt

Streamed & Published 9th January 2019

Richard this week highlights the the life & times of a man named Edward Ruppelt & his involvement with project Blue Book!

31. The Following User Says Thank You to Star Tsar For This Post:

32. Link to Post #26477
    Language
    Interlac
    Thanks

Thumbs up Re: Up At The Ranch And Beyond

Podcast UFO

Kyle Lovern | Appalachian UFO Cases

Streamed & Published 9th January 2019

Alejandro Rojas with UFO Updates, our guest is a journalist named Kyle Lovern who discusses Appalachian UFO incidents, close encounters and more.

Bio: Kyle Lovern is the regional editor for the Williamson Daily News and Logan Banner in southern West Virginia, and resides in Mingo County, that borders eastern Kentucky.
    He has been a longtime newspaper and radio journalist in his community and has won awards for his newspaper columns, articles and photos.
    Lovern has had a lifelong interest in the UFO phenomena. He is a UFO researcher and historian. He has published two books on the subject, Appalachian Case Study, UFO Sightings, Alien Encounters and Unexplained Phenomena, Volumes one and two, available on Amazon.com or at WoodlandPress.com. He is also a local historian, publishing two books of old photos from his hometown area. He has finished a third book on Appalachian UFOs, but it has not yet been published.
    Lovern has appeared on many talk shows including Coast to Coast and his books were regional best sellers.
    He is active in local civic groups including the Tug Valley Chamber of Commerce, and has a keen interest in sports. He is also a member of the Williamson High School Athletic Hall of Fame.
    He is married to his wife Vicki. They have three grown children and five young granddaughters and an adopted rescue beagle named Petey.

33. The Following User Says Thank You to Star Tsar For This Post:

Bluegreen (10th January 2019)

34. Link to Post #26478
    Language
    Interlac
    Thanks

EarthFiles

Special Report

Streamed & Published 10th January 2019

Linda with her weekly report for you including loud boom reports...

35. Link to Post #26479
    Language
    Interlac
    Thanks

Nemesis Maturity

Citizen Scientists Find A New "Alien" World With NASA Telescope

Using data from NASA's Kepler space telescope, citizen scientists have discovered a planet roughly twice the size of Earth located within its star's habitable zone, the range of orbital distances where liquid water may exist on the planet's surface. The new world, known as K2-288Bb, could be rocky or could be a gas-rich planet similar to Neptune. Its size is rare among exoplanets - planets beyond our solar system.

Located 226 light-years away in the constellation Taurus, the planet lies in a stellar system known as K2-288, which contains a pair of dim, cool M-type stars separated by about 5.1 billion miles (8.2 billion kilometers) - roughly six times the distance between Saturn and the Sun. The brighter star is about half as massive and large as the Sun, while its companion is about one-third the Sun's mass and size. The new planet, K2-288Bb, orbits the smaller, dimmer star every 31.3 days.

Estimated to be about 1.9 times Earth's size, K2-288Bb is half the size of Neptune. This places the planet within a recently discovered category called the Fulton gap, or radius gap. Among planets that orbit close to their stars, there's a curious dearth of worlds between about 1.5 and two times Earth's size. This is likely the result of intense starlight breaking up atmospheric molecules and eroding away the atmospheres of some planets over time, leaving behind two populations. Since K2-288Bb's radius places it in this gap, it may provide a case study of planetary evolution within this size range.

"It's a very exciting discovery due to how it was found, its temperate orbit and because planets of this size seem to be relatively uncommon," said Adina Feinstein, a University of Chicago graduate student who discussed the discovery on Monday, Jan. 7, at the 233rd meeting of the American Astronomical Society in Seattle. She is also the lead author of a paper describing the new planet accepted for publication by The Astronomical Journal.

Read all about it here: https://phys.org/news/2019-01-citize...telescope.html & http://iopscience.iop.org/article/10...38-3881/aafa70

36. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Star Tsar For This Post:

Bluegreen (10th January 2019), william r sanford72 (14th January 2019)

37. Link to Post #26480
    Language
    Interlac
    Thanks

European Space Agency

Fifteen Years Imaging The Red Planet

On 25 December 2003, ESA’s Mars Express entered orbit around the Red Planet. The spacecraft began returning the first images from orbit using its High Resolution Stereo Camera just a couple of weeks later, and over the course of its fifteen year history has captured thousands of images covering the globe.

38. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Star Tsar For This Post:

Ol' Roy (10th January 2019), william r sanford72 (14th January 2019)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1324 of 1820 FirstFirst 1 324 824 1224 1274 1314 1324 1334 1374 1424 1820 LastLast