+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Artificial intelligence ‘vastly more risk’ than N. Korea – Elon Musk

1. Link to Post #21
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,895 times in 765 posts

Default Re: Artificial intelligence ‘vastly more risk’ than N. Korea – Elon Musk

So basically they are saying it needs a certain degree of intelligence to be conscious, this logic is flawed IMO. Either intelligence is conscious or it is not. Firstly, where would you draw the line? It is basically a claim that they are able to create life, existence out of nothing.

And if the consciousness comes from somewhere that is already existing then that means there is a consciousness that is using that program, taking it on like we would take on a certain belief or even a physical body.

Another way of looking at it is that the AI becomes conscious from your perspective but that it itself is not aware, but because it interacts with you it reflects an intelligence in your mind you would have no way of distinguishing if there is consciousness there or not.
    This begs the question of what intelligence actually is, is it merely a memory response? Perhaps a mechanical response since there is no way you can make a choice you have not been programmed to make.

What seems to make intelligence real is that there are always new factors flowing in that we have not considered yet, they add to it's decision making in the process of taking in more and more information.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Rich For This Post:

Foxie Loxie (6th September 2017)

3. Link to Post #22
    Thanks

Default Re: Artificial intelligence ‘vastly more risk’ than N. Korea – Elon Musk

I think this video explains AI better than anything I have seen so far.

4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Rich For This Post:

fourty-two (6th September 2017), Foxie Loxie (6th September 2017)

5. Link to Post #23
    Thanks
    Thanked 22,394 times in 3,448 posts

I guess the missed reality of this all is that pervasive and incredibly evil military & intelligence Ai is already rampant. Project mkultra (which officially started in 1953) turned into a fully operational mind reading and mind control grid. All the media about Ai going haywire and turning against us is likely psyop IMO.

Shadow govt AI's that are close to singularity or beyond it in areas do not turn on their masters without a higher order within it's ranking system. The AI does not go haywire if you program it correctly. The way I see it from a point of view of being assaulted by Ai about every minute let alone every day, is that the talk about Ai in the public view is a distraction from the hardcore truth, that AI is already within my, yours, and everyone else's mind. I have 2 way conversations within my own mind with the counterintelligence AI's that torture me. They have figured out means of mind reading and mind control and do you really think they would stop at only the dissidents?

I am happy that Elon Musk is in the fray of transhumanism. We need some ethical people in the mix, from what I can tell Elon Musk is an ethical person. I am not saying he always has the correct vision, but ethical is a good start if it's true...
    Last edited by Omni; 6th September 2017 at 16:35.

6. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Omni For This Post:

Alx (7th September 2017), Foxie Loxie (6th September 2017), Rich (6th September 2017)

7. Link to Post #24
    United States Avalon Member Foxie Loxie's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 17,639 times in 2,960 posts

Great video posted yesterday by EmEx on AI!

8. The Following User Says Thank You to Foxie Loxie For This Post:

Rich (6th September 2017)

9. Link to Post #25
    Thanks

Quote Shadow govt AI's that are close to singularity or beyond it in areas do not turn on their masters without a higher order within it's ranking system. The AI does not go haywire if you program it correctly.
    I agree although I don't know much about AI I am sure there are ways to program them correctly, so I don't agree with the videos message I posted that AI will kill us, AI can be used for constructive purposes as much as destructive, it's all about our consciousness. Another Ted presenter said AI and robots will give us more free time, more time to enjoy life.

Quote Posted by Omnisense (here)
    The way I see it from a point of view of being assaulted by Ai about every minute let alone every day, is that the talk about Ai in the public view is a distraction from the hardcore truth, that AI is already within my, yours, and everyone else's mind. I have 2 way conversations within my own mind with the counterintelligence AI's that torture me. They have figured out means of mind reading and mind control and do you really think they would stop at only the dissidents?
    It looks like you are very preoccupied with negativity, every thread I've seen from you is negative, except for the thread where you shared your music, I hope you will gain a more positive outlook, its not rocket science that negative beliefs will create negative experiences and vice versa.

10. Link to Post #26
    Thanks
    Thanked 22,394 times in 3,448 posts

Quote Posted by EmEx (here)
    Quote Posted by Omnisense (here)
    The way I see it from a point of view of being assaulted by Ai about every minute let alone every day, is that the talk about Ai in the public view is a distraction from the hardcore truth, that AI is already within my, yours, and everyone else's mind. I have 2 way conversations within my own mind with the counterintelligence AI's that torture me. They have figured out means of mind reading and mind control and do you really think they would stop at only the dissidents?
    It looks like you are very preoccupied with negativity, every thread I've seen from you is negative, except for the thread where you shared your music, I hope you will gain a more positive outlook, its not rocket science that negative beliefs will create negative experiences and vice versa.
    Every once in a while a new ager will say the same thing you have said. I remember when channeling disinformation proliferated this nonsense. Despite being put down by new agers for mentioning negative parts of the planet's reality, it is awareness of the problems that fixes things, not simply meditating and focusing on positivity while the world burns.

I see lack of awareness of the evil on this planet as a major problem, and the comments that exposing or talking about the conspiracy brings negativity is grade A pure strategic new age mind control program bullsh!t. New agers simply cannot see the positive that comes from bringing the darkness to light. That is fine, I just don't like it when they vomit their nonsense in my direction.

11. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Omni For This Post:

Alx (7th September 2017), Noelle (7th September 2017), Rich (7th September 2017)

12. Link to Post #27
    Thanks

I did not say that negativity should be denied, to the contrary as you correctly pointed out.

Being positive is the recognition that first comes the thought, then the experience as a reflection.
    We think it backwards; first comes the experience which then causes our negative or positive thinking,
    this certainly can seem to be the case when we only look at a small part
    of our thinking and do not dare look at our other thoughts which created the experience in the first place.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2