+ Reply to Thread
Page 967 of 2703 FirstFirst 1 467 867 917 957 967 977 1017 1067 1467 1967 2703 LastLast
Results 19,321 to 19,340 of 54050

Thread: Here and Now...What's Happening?

1. Link to Post #19321
    Canada Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks

Default Re: Here and Now...What's Happening?

Hey Capricorns~11th here..

Playdo~ fantastic. Thanks for the tune!

Quote Posted by Playdo of Ataraxas (here)
    I saw the post, but did not know she was a Capricorn, much less the 9th! Interesting. I knew that Elvis was the 8th of January, and Richard Nixon's the 9th. Ha!

Thanks for listening, Ulli. "Sun going down, but I still got the light......"

2. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to Free Will For This Post:

1inMany (18th September 2012), another bob (18th September 2012), benevolentcrow (18th September 2012), Eram (18th September 2012), Jenci (18th September 2012), Playdo of Ataraxas (18th September 2012), Samsara (19th September 2012), Sierra (18th September 2012), ulli (18th September 2012)

3. Link to Post #19322
    United States Avalon Member 1inMany's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 22,938 times in 2,119 posts

Quote Posted by PurpleLama (here)
    I'm pretty sure there was no mention of the periodic table of elements in the Bible, hahaha. Rock on Redneck ET Jesus!

Unreported content of my dream, I actually was talking to the "computer" at one point saying "go for it, Em, go for it" ha
    Thanks, pl I am rooting for her...she told me this morning she wanted to ask the teacher, "What about Goddess? Everything else has male and female..."

Oh, Spirit, be with this little fireball...

Sometimes I am rather glad (for her own sake) she is shy at school...

p.s. I might have, maybe, mentioned the scripture that says "Let us make man in our image" teeheehee
    Life is a road we don't travel alone. But everyone's on their own journey home.

4. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to 1inMany For This Post:

amandapoet (18th September 2012), another bob (18th September 2012), benevolentcrow (18th September 2012), Eram (18th September 2012), Free Will (18th September 2012), Jenci (18th September 2012), Samsara (19th September 2012), Sierra (18th September 2012), ulli (18th September 2012), ViralSpiral (19th September 2012)

5. Link to Post #19323
    Thanks
    Thanked 127,172 times in 13,485 posts

Quote Posted by 1inMany (here)
    I'm pretty sure there was no mention of the periodic table of elements in the Bible, hahaha. Rock on Redneck ET Jesus!

Unreported content of my dream, I actually was talking to the "computer" at one point saying "go for it, Em, go for it" ha
    Thanks, pl I am rooting for her...she told me this morning she wanted to ask the teacher, "What about Goddess? Everything else has male and female..."

Oh, Spirit, be with this little fireball...

Sometimes I am rather glad (for her own sake) she is shy at school...

p.s. I might have, maybe, mentioned the scripture that says "Let us make man in our image" teeheehee
    That would be the royal We.
    God is one, and God is within, God is an abstract concept, beyond gender duality, and God is all that anyone can imagine as good, desirable, generous, loving, and then multiply your wildest imagination by a few thousand.
    "congratulations, you have just measured one atom of My body" (courtesy Wingmakers)

6. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to ulli For This Post:

1inMany (18th September 2012), another bob (18th September 2012), Eram (18th September 2012), Free Will (18th September 2012), Jenci (18th September 2012), Mark (18th September 2012), PurpleLama (18th September 2012), Samsara (19th September 2012), Sierra (18th September 2012), ViralSpiral (19th September 2012)

7. Link to Post #19324
    Thanks

WhiteCrowBlackDeer~ What's the point of always thanking you..in my head..i ask myself? Not sure..so THANK YOU, out loud..for what you do! Pretty wonder-ful, really. Merci

Quote Posted by WhiteCrowBlackDeer (here)
    I'm in the process of an upgrade. Know that I am with you, in stealth mode.
    I continue to send balancing energy to assist everyone's free choice
    to align in mind, body, and spirit.

Blessings of highest and best,
    WhiteCrowBlackDeer

8. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Free Will For This Post:

1inMany (18th September 2012), another bob (18th September 2012), Eram (18th September 2012), Jenci (18th September 2012), RunningDeer (18th September 2012), Samsara (19th September 2012), Sierra (18th September 2012), ulli (18th September 2012)

9. Link to Post #19325
    United States Avalon Member 1inMany's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 22,938 times in 2,119 posts

Quote Posted by ulli
    That would be the royal We.
    God is one, and God is within, God is an abstract concept, beyond gender duality, and God is all that anyone can imagine as good, desirable, generous, loving, and then multiply your wildest imagination by a few thousand.
    "congratulations, you have just measured one atom of My body" (courtesy Wingmakers)
    Too bad the teacher doesn't realize this yet...I suppose all in good time...
    Life is a road we don't travel alone. But everyone's on their own journey home.

10. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to 1inMany For This Post:

another bob (18th September 2012), benevolentcrow (18th September 2012), Eram (18th September 2012), Free Will (18th September 2012), Jenci (18th September 2012), Samsara (19th September 2012), Sierra (18th September 2012), ulli (18th September 2012)

11. Link to Post #19326
    United States Avalon Member Heather2017's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,834 times in 333 posts

I feel your pain, 1inMany. If I were in your shoes, I'd probably have a chat with that teacher (using my Crucial Conversations tools). Good thing Em has you.

Not something I'd ask the teacher, but... perhaps the Elohim who said "Let us make man in our image" were not God? Creators but not THE Creator?

Much love to all Villagers,

Heather
    As we free ourselves, we free others.

12. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to Heather2017 For This Post:

1inMany (18th September 2012), another bob (18th September 2012), benevolentcrow (18th September 2012), Eram (18th September 2012), Free Will (18th September 2012), Jenci (18th September 2012), Samsara (19th September 2012), Sierra (18th September 2012), ulli (18th September 2012)

13. Link to Post #19327
    Thanks
    Thanked 82,321 times in 10,234 posts

the dream, this morning, was of a chase through undergrounds and wreckage, and also a set of twin towers that fell (no 9/11 connotations, just largish buildings near each other). while we were in them, chasing someone. And in the end, after the chase seemed to reach some indefinable conclusion, we were underground again, in a complex landscape, above and below, with many portals to move into the upper surfaces, from the below area. Basically almost as many or as many portals as there where inhabitants in this underground. One just had to find one, and rise. (in awareness, is the conclusion--there are many doors to awakening--choose one, find one) (when you see through time on some level, what grammatical sense does where and were mean? Not much... so I tend to have a problem with that one.)

And in one situation, at the end.. I was on a platform, with another..we where rising..and rising..and rising....one, whom I was amazed to see, someone akin to the one I've been looking for all this time. I asked that one, if we could have that thing I'd been looking for, all this time.

They said that there was no reason for that, as they.... where me. (as in unrecognized as such)(find and know the difference between male and female as an avatar being occupied with it's associated filters...and then you can express the balance point in between)

Then this exact post this morning:

https://projectavalon.net/forum4/show...l=1#post555246

thus, precognition, does indeed work, but how it forms in you, what it is shaped as, is the real question.

Back to the story of the two sleep periods people had, before the industrial age. Where we had a chance to interpret our dreams between sleeps, dreams which do indeed have and echo our real world timeline, then it goes back to vortex and dimensional mechanical and how dark matter expresses itself within our 3d reality and our connection to all of that. ascendants, planetary umbras and van Allen belts ,astrology , looking glass, yellowbook, pyramids, I could go on forever here on the exact design, wiring, construction and so on of the mechanics of dimensional connection.

If any of you might recall the story of the scientist who worked with some aliens and he knew their time of working together was coming to an and. he asked their honest opinion of him and humans. And the aliens said the biggest problem was the dimensional or psychic stench that came off of humans, was horrible to deal with, in close proximity, and in general.

Thus, people might ask me why I might want to smoke the odd bit of weed and blunt my sensitivities. Well, maybe you might then see why. It's like having to live in the core of a never ending horrific accident. Standing there and seeing a fairly large part of the picture (as compared to the awareness of others) can be quite difficult, and the comparison is valid, regarding what one has to deal with.

That which is evil (if we can call it that), will seemingly not care, and take advantage, with no concern of outcome. That which cares (if we can call it that), will try to aid in raising awareness. If you think of the idea of dark bardos being near the earth, dimensionally and that humans, when dead, move through or past them, on their way to the light or they remain trapped in the bardos for some time..well..I hope that becomes a bit more clear. No judgement, just a simple reality of a cumulative vibrational outcome in the given life on the planet earth, as we call it.

This thing of other being me, could be that I'm to seek comfort in the idea and expression of helping others. (which is what I've been doing from the start, regardless) That the essence of what helps others survive this space, the idea of having partners, that this is not available to me in this life...that this would be an aspect of hiding for this one, this time around. That I might use that comfort zone as a method and way of hiding from the world, regarding fully blown interaction.

For in the progressions of a given being, regarding incarnations, there finally comes a time when the partners of lives past are not available, as one is on their own, doing work on their own, that does not involve the self, regarding comforts. And that the place that peace exists for those ones, is in the act of the repair or forwarding of this world/space, and nowhere else.

To a large extent that has been my conclusion from the beginning*, but the body always holds out hope, as that is it's basic design, it's basic drive and directive.

*I was asked this as a question, when I was 6.5-7 years old or so, under hypnosis. I was asked what my future was, that I saw. I saw then, what is in front of me now. (in the overall sense)
    Last edited by Carmody; 18th September 2012 at 15:31.
    Interdimensional Civil Servant

14. The Following 17 Users Say Thank You to Carmody For This Post:

1inMany (18th September 2012), amandapoet (18th September 2012), another bob (18th September 2012), Eram (18th September 2012), Free Will (18th September 2012), Jenci (18th September 2012), leavesoftrees (19th September 2012), Mark (18th September 2012), Mitzvah (18th September 2012), Playdo of Ataraxas (18th September 2012), PurpleLama (18th September 2012), Samsara (19th September 2012), Sierra (18th September 2012), Swan (18th September 2012), ulli (18th September 2012), ViralSpiral (19th September 2012)

15. Link to Post #19328
    United States Avalon Member Mark's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 24,484 times in 2,851 posts

It still might happen, Carmody. There might be someone to come into your life who plays the role of a partner or soul-mate or twin-flame. I rather think the twin-flame energy can only become truly manifest when a person has reconciled their own personal male-female split. Before that happens, sure, we can meet soul mates. People have plenty of those. We each do. Folks we resonate with and have traveled with before. Any soul-mate can become a twin-flame if and when they each reconcile that inner split. Of course, pre-destiny determines that we each have one, but the potential is there for anyone who does the work. I wrote about it in detail here.

I read echoes of an evolutionary stage in your most recent post, as if you have gone 'beyond' having a partner in your life. Is that truly an evolution when we are all One? When partnership in the material world is an expression of that fundamental unity we all possess and attempt to reconcile during the course of incarnations? Can't partnership, done correctly, healthily, when both are in search constantly of the highest potentiality, become a mirror of the Divine? Become an aspect of perfect union below, in reflection of perfect union above?

16. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to Mark For This Post:

1inMany (18th September 2012), another bob (18th September 2012), Carmody (18th September 2012), Eram (18th September 2012), Free Will (18th September 2012), Jenci (18th September 2012), Playdo of Ataraxas (18th September 2012), Sierra (18th September 2012), ulli (18th September 2012), ViralSpiral (19th September 2012)

17. Link to Post #19329
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Carmody (here)
    the dream, this morning, was of a chase through undergrounds and wreckage, and also a set of twin towers that fell (no 9/11 connotations, just largish buildings near each other). while we were in them, chasing someone. And in the end, after the chase seemed to reach some indefinable conclusion, we were underground again, in a complex landscape, above and below, with many portals to move into the upper surfaces, from the below area. Basically almost as many or as many portals as there where inhabitants in this underground. One just had to find one, and rise. (in awareness, is the conclusion--there are many doors to awakening--choose one, find one) (when you see through time on some level, what grammatical sense does where and were mean? Not much... so I tend to have a problem with that one.)

And in one situation, at the end.. I was on a platform, with another..we where rising..and rising..and rising....one, whom I was amazed to see, someone akin to the one I've been looking for all this time. I asked that one, if we could have that thing I'd been looking for, all this time.

They said that there was no reason for that, as they.... where me. (as in unrecognized as such)(find and know the difference between male and female as an avatar being occupied with it's associated filters...and then you can express the balance point in between)

Then this exact post this morning:

https://projectavalon.net/forum4/show...l=1#post555246

thus, precognition, does indeed work, but how it forms in you, what it is shaped as, is the real question.

Back to the story of the two sleep periods people had, before the industrial age. Where we had a chance to interpret our dreams between sleeps, dreams which do indeed have and echo our real world timeline, then it goes back to vortex and dimensional mechanical and how dark matter expresses itself within our 3d reality and our connection to all of that. ascendants, planetary umbras and van Allen belts ,astrology , looking glass, yellowbook, pyramids, I could go on forever here on the exact design, wiring, construction and so on of the mechanics of dimensional connection.

If any of you might recall the story of the scientist who worked with some aliens and he knew their time of working together was coming to an and. he asked their honest opinion of him and humans. And the aliens said the biggest problem was the dimensional or psychic stench that came off of humans, was horrible to deal with, in close proximity, and in general.

Thus, people might ask me why I might want to smoke the odd bit of weed and blunt my sensitivities. Well, maybe you might then see why. It's like having to live in the core of a never ending horrific accident. Standing there and seeing a fairly large part of the picture (as compared to the awareness of others) can be quite difficult, and the comparison is valid, regarding what one has to deal with.

That which is evil (if we can call it that), will seemingly not care, and take advantage, with no concern of outcome. That which cares (if we can call it that), will try to aid in raising awareness. If you think of the idea of dark bardos being near the earth, dimensionally and that humans, when dead, move through or past them, on their way to the light or they remain trapped in the bardos for some time..well..I hope that becomes a bit more clear. No judgement, just a simple reality of a cumulative vibrational outcome in the given life on the planet earth, as we call it.

This this thing of other being me, could be that I'm to seek comfort in the idea and expression of helping others. That the essence of what helps others survive this space, the idea of having partners, that this is not available to me in this life...that this would be an aspect of hiding for this one, this time around. That I might use that comfort zone as a method and way of hiding from the world, regarding fully blown interaction.

For in the progressions of a given being, regarding incarnations, there finally comes a time when the partners of lives past are not available, as one is on their own, doing work on their own, that does not involve the self, regarding comforts. And that the place that peace exists for those ones, is in the act of the repair or forwarding of this world/space, and nowhere else.

To a large extent that has been my conclusion from the beginning*, but the body always holds out hope, as that is it's basic design, it's basic drive and directive.

*I was asked this as a question, when I was 6.5-7 years old or so, under hypnosis. I was asked what my future was, that I saw. I saw then, what is in front of me now. (in the overall sense)
    Whenever I see one of your dream posts my mind starts moving really fast between my Virgo tendency to be reductionist,
    and my Capricorn tendency to be holist.
    I'm not complaining--- actually, it gives me a buzz.
    The last word?
    Groovy, Baby!

18. The Following 13 Users Say Thank You to ulli For This Post:

1inMany (18th September 2012), another bob (18th September 2012), Carmody (18th September 2012), Eram (18th September 2012), Free Will (18th September 2012), Jenci (18th September 2012), Playdo of Ataraxas (18th September 2012), PurpleLama (18th September 2012), Samsara (20th September 2012), Sierra (18th September 2012), Swan (18th September 2012), ViralSpiral (19th September 2012)

19. Link to Post #19330
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Rahkyt (here)
    It still might happen, Carmody. There might be someone to come into your life who plays the role of a partner or soul-mate or twin-flame. I rather think the twin-flame energy can only become truly manifest when a person has reconciled their own personal male-female split. Before that happens, sure, we can meet soul mates. People have plenty of those. We each do. Folks we resonate with and have traveled with before. Any soul-mate can become a twin-flame if and when they each reconcile that inner split. Of course, pre-destiny determines that we each have one, but the potential is there for anyone who does the work. I wrote about it in detail here.

I read echoes of an evolutionary stage in your most recent post, as if you have gone 'beyond' having a partner in your life. Is that truly an evolution when we are all One? When partnership in the material world is an expression of that fundamental unity we all possess and attempt to reconcile during the course of incarnations? Can't partnership, done correctly, healthily, when both are in search constantly of the highest potentiality, become a mirror of the Divine? Become an aspect of perfect union below, in reflection of perfect union above?
    Wow, brillant post, Rahkyt.
    To add further....
    Having a partner does have so many opportunities for growth,
    not the least of which is the chance to get rid of one's idiosyncrasies,
    in order to serve the whole. As a sacrifice, sorta.
    It's not really about serving the other...but both parties..it is about that midpoint between two individuals.
    Which means the self is still included, it cannot be separated.
    When this is understood in a monogamous partnership, on the physical level,
    then one can rise to the next level, and create emotional bonds with friends and family and community.
    And ultimately create idealistic, mental bonds with all of humanity and life as a whole.

20. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to ulli For This Post:

1inMany (18th September 2012), another bob (18th September 2012), araucaria (18th September 2012), Eram (18th September 2012), Free Will (18th September 2012), Jenci (18th September 2012), Mark (18th September 2012), Playdo of Ataraxas (18th September 2012), Samsara (20th September 2012), Sierra (18th September 2012)

21. Link to Post #19331
    Thanks

Listening to this interview with Terrence McKenna

22. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to ulli For This Post:

1inMany (18th September 2012), another bob (18th September 2012), astrid (18th September 2012), Eram (18th September 2012), Free Will (18th September 2012), Jenci (18th September 2012), Mitzvah (18th September 2012), Samsara (20th September 2012), Sierra (18th September 2012)

23. Link to Post #19332
    Thanks

www.oraclereport.com

Tuesday, September 18, 2012

New Moon Phase - Moon in Libra/Scorpio

The energy is quite unique - elegant, regal, and aristocratic (in the highest sense of the word, not the elitist sense). We are securely wrapped in the arms of the goddess today and she is engendering a "knowingness." You can easily feel this today if you open to it. Today is the last day of the New Moon phase and Gaia/Sophia has been closeby. In order to fully experience the bounty of the deepening connection with her this month, it is important to intend the stronger connection now, during the New Moon phase. New Moon phases always set the tone for the remainder of the month. Thoughts and intentions carry the power of longevity, so maintain a high degree of integrity and intend to feel her presence. On the practical level, there is no need to rush anything today. Whatever you face today, do so with composure and respect because what we put out will come back on us before the month is out. Sharing your time with people who quietly know and understand you will bring peace of mind. The position of Venus today is going to cause many to come to a deep realization about themselves and the state of their lives. This realization is going to transform lives, but it won't happen today. But we are really lucky with this day. It's sublime and I can't quite express it. Just purely beautiful, graceful, and elegant. You are going to want to take this one in and bathe in it. Let's remember it.

24. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Free Will For This Post:

1inMany (18th September 2012), another bob (18th September 2012), araucaria (18th September 2012), Eram (18th September 2012), Jenci (18th September 2012), Samsara (20th September 2012), Sierra (18th September 2012), ulli (18th September 2012)

25. Link to Post #19333
    Thanks
    Thanked 82,321 times in 10,234 posts

To find the parts in existence or analysis that are missing, one has to go beyond the point that is not seen, around the corner that has not been traversed. in order to do that, the situation may need be irretrievably broken, so that no hope of any kind remains. In the same way that to leave this place, to rise to the surface..to finally even reach neutral buoyancy...your pockets, existential and otherwise.. must be emptied of every single grain of sand. Let go of everything, even hope, it can also be and many times is a false anchor.

Two lives back, in the civil war, it was my desire to not loose my partner, to not loose my life the simple one I had and the life expected to come, that had me bowing to, or agreeing to the conscription of the southern government. Even though I believed in not one single bit of their cause.

I quickly rose in the ranks as I was someone with a quick mind and capable of being responsible to and for others. and I estimate I killed many, directly, personally...in the act of saving the lives of the other men in my command. And that all my men where dying as they were unwanted sacrificial cattle, being french and Indian and so on, mixed blood, like me. I was so torn and angry afterward, that it is my recollection that I seeked out and eliminated the most violent of the racists that where around me, in the south, in the aftermath. They would continue to kill...and I began to eliminate them. By myself. One by one. What happened to Joe-bob racist, the newly freed black family killer? Nobody knows.........one day, he just turned up dead. These are not solutions. In the end, they are just responses, from an unknowing space and condition, created by similar ignorance.

In this life, the echoes remain. Grandfather was apparently..AMT IV/A4, in one of his incarnations...and I am once again, of mixed blood.

Then the between life, on this alien planet that had no hope whatsoever of any future, and in that one the stubbornness was not broken, after 40 years of being a slave and beaten, for the most part, all the time. not even anything like clothes. born like a dog on a wheel, providing power, energy -that's all. Take the cotton fields and make it worse, if that is possible - I found out it was. I died defiant and unbroken. All I could do, was tel people that there was something better, to look up, to look inside. And that was the source of my constant beatings, that I would not conform to perfection as an animal in slavery. At any price. What price love? What price fear? What price anger? What price freedom? And so on......

Echos of both those lives live on in this one. which re-enforces all those things we think we know about dimensional connections and so on. Timelines, recursive looped existential existence, it all plays out in it's manifold layers.

in this life, i saw the cascade of potentials, and expectations of what I could have been... in front of me. And this time, I tore it all down, beginning when I was 13. in the south, I wanted that life and I paid dearly for it, as I had to go through the war to reach it. This time, I tore it all down, so none of it's potential could reach me.

So when the man came and sat in our living room when I was 16 years old and offered me that life that he did, I said no. That I was going my own way... and that entire scenario, that entire potential life had been torn down, purposely so. I suspect that maybe... she was in the life I tore down.
    Last edited by Carmody; 18th September 2012 at 16:23.
    Interdimensional Civil Servant

26. The Following 15 Users Say Thank You to Carmody For This Post:

1inMany (18th September 2012), another bob (18th September 2012), araucaria (18th September 2012), astrid (18th September 2012), Eram (18th September 2012), Free Will (18th September 2012), Jenci (18th September 2012), Mark (18th September 2012), Mitzvah (18th September 2012), Playdo of Ataraxas (18th September 2012), Samsara (20th September 2012), Sierra (18th September 2012), ulli (18th September 2012), ViralSpiral (19th September 2012)

27. Link to Post #19334
    United States Honored, Retired Member. Sierra passed in April 2021.
    Thanks
    Thanked 29,462 times in 5,424 posts

Quote Posted by Swan (here)
    Quote Posted by Sierra (here)

Utterly gorgeous picture. And she wears braids like me.
    Sierra, I had a picture of you in my mind, with braids! But then I saw your profile picture and it looked like your hair was short. So I thought I was wrong
    I'm going to have to update that picture ... I know I have an interim one where my hair is shoulder length I think ...

28. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Sierra For This Post:

1inMany (18th September 2012), another bob (18th September 2012), Eram (18th September 2012), Free Will (18th September 2012), Samsara (20th September 2012), ulli (18th September 2012), ViralSpiral (19th September 2012)

29. Link to Post #19335
    Thanks

So all you girls have braided hair. Does that make you a clique within a clique? Hahahaha
    Oh! Are we the clique? I didn't know ... <clique-ing off to find out more about cliques ... > <lol>

<tiptoeing around 1InMany to not disturb her much needed rest and recuperation>

30. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to Sierra For This Post:

1inMany (18th September 2012), another bob (18th September 2012), Eram (18th September 2012), Free Will (18th September 2012), Jenci (18th September 2012), Mark (18th September 2012), Playdo of Ataraxas (18th September 2012), Samsara (20th September 2012), ulli (18th September 2012), ViralSpiral (19th September 2012)

31. Link to Post #19336
    United States Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 10,055 times in 1,024 posts

Speaking of that PL, we must always make sure we get our tables correct! ha!
    Attached Images  

32. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to Playdo of Ataraxas For This Post:

1inMany (18th September 2012), another bob (18th September 2012), Eram (18th September 2012), Free Will (18th September 2012), Jenci (18th September 2012), modwiz (18th September 2012), Samsara (20th September 2012), Sierra (18th September 2012), ulli (18th September 2012)

33. Link to Post #19337
    United States Avalon Member Mark's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 24,484 times in 2,851 posts

Quote Posted by Carmody (here)
    Echos of both those lives live on in this one. which re-enforces all those things we think we know about dimensional connections and so on. Timelines, recursive looped existential existence, it all plays out in it's manifold layers.
    I can understand the limitations imposed upon a life by the genetic cellular database and by the astrological web that we incarnate into. Both of them serve their purpose, but at the same time, it seems that both of them are there to be transcended.

The purpose of Enlightenment, of self-realization and consciousness evolution is to throw off the chains of past lives, of karma, and of the stars, and to become totally free of these influences in a life while becoming a direct conduit for Source to express the highest potentiality of the Now, of each instant, through our every thought and deed. This is of course a journey, a passage through time and space, tested through experience, honed by the fires of pain, heartache, drama and conflict.

To have come to an incarnation where the stage of Enlightenment is set and all of the pieces are on the table, i.e. the capacity to know one's past lives, the clarity to be able to understand one's one basic motivations and intentions, the insight to be able to see into others, the ability to think multidimensionally, is the opportunity that we have all been waiting for, that the Buddhists call a "Free and Well-favored" existence. To take advantage of that opportunity which may not arise again for many millennia if ever, seems of paramount importance.

I'd concur with Ulli that the Divine Partnership exemplified by two souls at a similar stage of emotional and spiritual development is a pre-requisite to a true and realized understanding of unity consciousness at the collective level. It's like the difference between a Pratyekabuddha and a Bodhisattva. One has reached a certain stage but lacks true compassion and so the entire Path has not yet been traveled. But, because they have reached a certain level where they have learned to quiet the mind, have experienced Nirvana and enter into Samadhi at will, the end of the path, compassion and help for all sentient beings, is inevitable.

Once the choice is made, it is inevitable. A Divine Partnership can only help and is probably one of the greatest teaching experiences we can have along the way to opening the heart of compassion, subduing the ego and truly becoming physically representative of the Divine on earth.

34. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to Mark For This Post:

1inMany (18th September 2012), another bob (18th September 2012), Eram (18th September 2012), Free Will (18th September 2012), Jenci (18th September 2012), Mitzvah (18th September 2012), Playdo of Ataraxas (18th September 2012), Samsara (20th September 2012), Sierra (18th September 2012), ulli (18th September 2012), ViralSpiral (19th September 2012)

35. Link to Post #19338
    Thanks

This damned teacher told the class that Muslims hate us.

Oh, why is this bothering me so much....why why why???????????
    Because dat horse's ass preaches hate while professing to be a Christian who follows the Christ?

36. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Sierra For This Post:

1inMany (18th September 2012), another bob (18th September 2012), Eram (18th September 2012), Free Will (18th September 2012), modwiz (18th September 2012), Playdo of Ataraxas (18th September 2012), Samsara (20th September 2012), ulli (18th September 2012), ViralSpiral (19th September 2012)

37. Link to Post #19339
    United States Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 10,055 times in 1,024 posts

I couldn't possibly NOT share this Peanuts classic:
    Attached Images  
    Last edited by Playdo of Ataraxas; 18th September 2012 at 17:00.

38. The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to Playdo of Ataraxas For This Post:

1inMany (18th September 2012), another bob (18th September 2012), Eram (18th September 2012), Jenci (18th September 2012), Mitzvah (18th September 2012), modwiz (18th September 2012), PurpleLama (18th September 2012), Samsara (20th September 2012), Sierra (18th September 2012), ulli (18th September 2012), ViralSpiral (19th September 2012)

39. Link to Post #19340
    Thanks

I'd concur with Ulli that the Divine Partnership exemplified by two souls at a similar stage of emotional and spiritual development is a pre-requisite to a true and realized understanding of unity consciousness at the collective level. It's like the difference between a Pratyekabuddha and a Bodhisattva. One has reached a certain stage but lacks true compassion and so the entire Path has not yet been traveled. But, because they have reached a certain level where they have learned to quiet the mind, have experienced Nirvana and enter into Samadhi at will, the end of the path, compassion and help for all sentient beings, is inevitable.

Once the choice is made, it is inevitable. A Divine Partnership can only help and is probably one of the greatest teaching experiences we can have along the way to opening the heart of compassion, subduing the ego and truly becoming physically representative of the Divine on earth.
    Contract Edit: Here is hoping I am around, and I am a friend, and I am invited, and I get to see Carmody marry his love. What a party THAT would be!

Carmody, thank you for what you do. To provide a path for the lost_in_horror, a way home ...

40. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Sierra For This Post:

1inMany (18th September 2012), another bob (18th September 2012), Eram (18th September 2012), Jenci (18th September 2012), Mark (18th September 2012), Playdo of Ataraxas (18th September 2012), Samsara (20th September 2012), ulli (18th September 2012), ViralSpiral (19th September 2012)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 967 of 2703 FirstFirst 1 467 867 917 957 967 977 1017 1067 1467 1967 2703 LastLast