+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 4 1 4 LastLast

Thread: The Dawn of a New Day

1. Link to Post #1
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,639 times in 239 posts

Lightbulb The Dawn of a New Day

I believe this to be the largest issue facing us today. The dawning of a new day.

Let's start a discussion on the "new day," it's symbols, and what this "dawning" may bring.

Jordan Maxwell makes an excellent presentation on the idea here, as well as in his Project Camelot interview. Please visit his website as well; he has a good few presentations on the subject up for purchase.

And do a little "homework" on the issue, as well.

It does seem, in my opinion, that the "powers that be," whoever they might be, are planning some sort of "new day," following either planned or natural chaos; possibly even both. This "new day" has been planned for thousands of years, as visible in ancient design and writing, and is still prevalent today.

I thought it was time to write a thread about this topic for two reasons:

---

A couple of my friends, who absolutely would understand both electromagnetic and geophysical science, seem to be leaving hints lately that now would be a good time to prepare for a natural disaster, as well as a consequent social upheaval. One had even asked me "Where I would go once the cell phones stopped working."

The "signs," for lack of a better word, denoting the "dawning of a new day" have literally been everywhere. Hats, logos, corporate mascots, t-shirts, set designs; you name it. The symbol used, as described thoroughly by Maxwell, is commonly expressed as a rising sun between two mountains. To get back on track here, I was watching a video of my favourite singer, Willie Nelson, and to my complete shock, the stage in which he was performing on was designed to appear as two mountains with a radiating eagle between. The eagle has always represented the sun, and the fact that it was emanating beams only furthered my opinion.

---

From my experiences and research on the topic, it seems the planet is about to face it's shadow, in Jungian terms. We are about to undergo some sort of catastrophe, whether planned or natural, that will lead to a chaotic state in which "the powers that be" will have adequate time to "straighten things out" to their appeal, and create the "new day" they have long envisioned. Bill Ryan's work on the "Anglo-Saxon Mission" provides an excellent and contemporary look at the possible mechanisms of this feat.

As with anything that lies in the future; it's merely a possibility. We all consciously co-create the realities in which we reside. None of these terrible events have to happen, the future is written by each and every one of us. I, unlike Jordan Maxwell, believe there is a strong chance that we all will create a future that doesn't involve a thousand year old plan for a "new day." I believe we will prevail against our grotesquely portrayed shadows in this grand game, as the winners and losers have yet to be called by the referees. I, along with Bill and many others, certainly agree that we wouldn't have come here, in this life, if the game had already been settled.
    Last edited by Dale; 29th August 2010 at 13:59.

2. Link to Post #2
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,831 times in 304 posts

Default Re: The Dawn of a New Day

Excellent post Cipher, thank you for starting this thread and sharing this with us.
    Interesting as usual. :0)

3. Link to Post #3
    Poland Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,113 times in 244 posts

Quote Posted by The_Cipher_Replied (here)
    (...)
    As with anything that lies in the future; it's merely a possibility. We all consciously co-create the realities in which we reside. None of these terrible events have to happen, the future is written by each and every one of us. I, unlike Jordan Maxwell, believe there is a strong chance that we all will create a future that doesn't involve a thousand year old plan for a "new day." I believe we will prevail against our grotesquely portrayed shadows in this grand game, as the winners and losers have yet to be called by the referees. I, along with Bill and many others, certainly agree that we wouldn't have come here, in this life, if the game had already been settled.
    +1 for the thought. Something is prepared to be manifested. Even recent string of "disasters" and incoming inevitable economic crash are part of "seeding" for this event.
    My strong very guess is "chaos" at this point is inevitable - old structure is to beaten to survive more, among other things.

Point is, what would emerge out of this chaos.

If we focus on fear and panic in reaction to fruition of "NWO" agenda, if we would only react to the game written and played before our eyes, If we allow ourselves to be blinded by false ideologies, by ideas strengthening the tyrannical part of us, then Empire will emerge. There will be another cycle just like that we're experiencing.

On the other part if, instead of fearing and despairing, we will intelligently focus at breaking existing rules and building something entirely new, basing of "plane of equal communication" Then we might end up in some completely other place. When current structure will fall, great many things will become possible, and those with eyes open would be able to use these things to open paths not yet traveled.

Imagine two towers upon two shores of sea of gray. Only few people decided what dream they will follow. The gray sea has not, but there dreams are shaped. One tower decided that it's thunder and lightning that will fear sea in their way. Another not decided at all.

What will happen is our choice.

4. Link to Post #4
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks

Quote My strong very guess is "chaos" at this point is inevitable - old structure is to beaten to survive more, among other things.
    I'd agree with you. The "system" we have now, in all of it's material glory, certainly sounds like it may be drawing a final breath. What comes next may be the more interesting part.

Quote If we focus on fear and panic in reaction to fruition of "NWO" agenda, if we would only react to the game written and played before our eyes, If we allow ourselves to be blinded by false ideologies, by ideas strengthening the tyrannical part of us, then Empire will emerge. There will be another cycle just like that we're experiencing.

On the other part if, instead of fearing and despairing, we will intelligently focus at breaking existing rules and building something entirely new, basing of "plane of equal communication" Then we might end up in some completely other place. When current structure will fall, great many things will become possible, and those with eyes open would be able to use these things to open paths not yet traveled.
    Exactly right, my friend!

5. Link to Post #5
    Cayman Islands Deactivated
    Thanks

They are openly preparing the masses for social collapse. Every image and sound and motion in this video is highly symbolic.

--sjkted

6. Link to Post #6
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,932 times in 385 posts

Let the old system die, do not mourn for its loss. Celebrate the chance for change and be the change you want to see.

Peaceful Journeys with Love. Wookie
    "The Perception of an Illusion is Deception, even when you believed it was real! Perception of Deception is not an Illusion at all!" Carl Stoynoff

7. Link to Post #7
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Wookie (here)
    Let the old system die, do not mourn for its loss. Celebrate the chance for change and be the change you want to see.

Peaceful Journeys with Love. Wookie
    I'm cheering in the background for it to fall.

--sjkted

8. Link to Post #8
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks

Quote Let the old system die, do not mourn for its loss. Celebrate the chance for change and be the change you want to see.
    I believe the current system is now exiting stage left. The only people people cheering in the audience, as of now, are people like us. I strongly believe that most people have become so deeply enchanted with our current "system," to a point that they're almost addicted to the structure, control, and mindlessness of the status quo.

9. Link to Post #9
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 25,835 times in 3,731 posts

Quote Posted by sjkted (here)
    I'm cheering in the background for it to fall.

--sjkted
    I quote this as an example and not to single you out.

For memes like this, I would like to suggest an alternative but equally effective aim/intent. The following is up to you - a take it or leave it kind of thing. I am certainly not accusing you of negativity - but pointing out that there may be some being done by accident!

You can focus on the positive - on the society/world//modes of living that will be rebuilt after the inevitable re-organizations and its attendant inconveniences and possibly some kind of national trauma for many locations around the world. In this manner it is entirely possible to both accelerate the restructuring, but also ameliorate the downsides during that process - by not focussing on the negative sides of that "fall" as you put it.

In short, we all know its going to happen, we all know it may be temporarily unpleasant, but it will get better and the new day will dawn - so lets allow the mechanics of the universe to get us there as smoothly as possible and not accentuate the drama that may be necessary to get us there.

John..
    -- Let the truth be known by all, let the truth be known by all, let the truth be known by all --

10. Link to Post #10
    Thanks

John,

I've suffered here for numerous lifetimes and the current one hasn't exactly been a piece of cake. This paradigm does nothing other than create needless suffering and enable a cycle of abuse. In order for the new to be ushered in, the old must be destroyed. For all of the awakening people, how could one not celebrate the old system falling? It's been literally thousands of years and all I can say is good riddance. I'm not sure how this would be creating negativity by accident. My mind is focused on the new paradigm. Out with the old, in with the new.

--sjkted

11. Link to Post #11
    Thanks

I'm a newbie here and, wow, I just knew I joined the right forum!!!

The way I see it, it's because time is so short that "TPTB" are cranking up the volume...hitting us with everything they can (economy, weather wars, etc.) all at once to keep us off guard while they try to ensure their "power" in the future.

After doing research for over 20 years, we've decided it's time for us to step out. Here's the question I always ask those who ask why we would live in such a far out way ("far out" being off the grid, not depending on the gov for our next meal)... If nothing in the world changed from how it is today, isn't this a great way to live anyway?

It is for us.

Peace,
    Shayna
    www.placeofrefuge2012.com
    A Peaceful Community for Tomorrow

12. Link to Post #12
    United States Avalon Member Snowbird's Avatar
    The CORPORATION of the United States of America
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,498 times in 1,082 posts

Mmmm...just wondering here, just wondering.

There are those who speak of a new and enlightened way of life here on the earth. Are you referring to this earth and this dimensional plane? Because, if you are, I have not read of anyone factoring in the current powers that control this immediate dimensional earth (3D earth). These controlling powers aren't going away any time soon. Even if they go underground and pollute the inner earth as they have the outer earth, they'll still be here.

With this in mind, how is this enlightenment and this new financial structure and this new brotherly/sisterly consensus going to take place? It won't on this earth.

Those who currently have and historically had control of this earth are not leaving this earth for a time. Once they do leave this earth, there won't be enough of anything left for the rest of humanity. This entire earth plane is one big bat of poison. The cleanup process will take a very long time. The regrowth of the forests, for one example, don't grow over night. The air is poisoned. The soil is poisoned. The oceans, lakes, streams and ponds are poisoned. The REAL controllers, may not even be human. There is much evidence of this.

I agree that we should attain and maintain a positive and loving outlook for Mother Earth. We should extend our respect for her provision and give thanks for everything that we have. But this alone, will not solve what is happening to this earth. It makes sense to me that in order for this earth to be brought back to life and health, we humans will have to leave it. It is then that Mother Earth will be able to and allowed the freedom of massive and detailed Spring cleaning. It is possible that true and genuine cataclysm is on Mother's to-do-list.
    We can easily forgive a child who is afraid of the dark; the real tragedy of life is when men are afraid of the light.
    Plato

Darkness cannot drive out darkness; only light can do that. Hate cannot drive out hate; only love can do that.
    Martin Luther King, Jr.

13. Link to Post #13
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,358 times in 436 posts

Alas, seems from your post, Snowbird, that it is the woman (in this case, the great "Mother", who is left to clean up this mess!).
    I opine this power of transformation lies in the heart of each individual. And we are all connected and responsible. Why leave this up to "another"?
    Perhaps this is why we are here...still enduring this dimension. indeed, so degraded now. the kali yuga in vedic-speak.

This separation from season and cycle is, ultimately, what is poisoning our souls into forgetfulness.
    I am not sure what is "manmade" (eg HAARP) and what is "natural" anymore-in terms of quakes and weather.
    This also applies to our dna. Who is what and what is who?
    What is human dna anyway?
    I am thinking this is of less import at this time
    We are all spirit-energy in the body. and even this body, the one you now inhabit, may change to various other forms at varying times...(our dreamtime, for example).
    And we may have experienced or are experiencing (simultaneously) other lifeforms-including reptilian. (we do have the r-brain, after-all).

Are we here now for a reason? maybe. Again, we can give life any meaning we choose.
    I choose to believe in the growing potential and power of human. I see examples of kindness everyday and this is not necessarily on the news or in the papers. This is where our true power lies...as where there is kindness, there is trust and thus no room for the low- non creative- vibration of fear.
    And this serves as a strong SHIELD, as without fear, there is no attraction for this energy.
    So we need to trust each-other more, not less.

Perhaps the symbolism of the dawn of a new day (mountains and sun) can be applied to the twin towers...and their fall and dissolve.
    this dawn of a new day was two-fold: people's first instinct was to help and support each-other.
    there was no impatient hooting or honking in the streets of new york. no desire for blood spill and war and revenge.
    then there was the small percentage who wished to orchestrate war and laws that served to further restrict and control civilians.
    Is this the falling of the "old"?
    and should we celebrate this suffering?
    is suffering and death part of change and cycle?
    This is certainly reflected in Nature.
    Yet there are beings on planets that are able to control Nature. And it seems that indigenous earth people (aborigines/native american) also have/had this power.
    Yet all boils down to one's conscious choice of how to use this power. intention creates the "magic"

And this is the lesson, if you like...To be accountable for our actions.
    And it starts small, but has power collectively.
    Slowly, slowly I am beginning to "see" who is around me. Now at this time. And how will I choose to be?
    And this is part of the dawn of a new day.................

14. Link to Post #14
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,850 times in 339 posts

Interesting take Snowbird,

From my perspective, the precarious position of the PTB, those who have wreaked the most destruction on this planet, is set-up to absolutely collapse. That is the huge gamble they are playing.

As you approach the end of a game of poker, you sometimes have the opportunity to go "All-in". Its the riskiest thing you can do because if you lose, it's absolute destruction for you from which there is no recovery, no-more game for you! On the other hand the potential winnings are such that for those salivating, or overconfident, or weak of mind, the temptation is far too great to ignore. So you go all-in and hope for the best.

The PTB are very close, or may have already began this scenario. They can't help it. The public technology has progressed to the point now that freeing, or liberating technologies are too close for comfort. technologies that might actually destroy the excuses previously used in order to enslave us.

How can you be charged for power if it can be drawn directly from the zero-point? From the air around you? How can you charge for water if everyone can go to the ocean and get a bucket of seawater and convert it to drinking water themselves? What if a small scale outfit creates a vehicle that runs forever on virtually nothing, and you no longer have to purchase petroleum or electricity or ANYTHING that can be sold to you??

What if humans actually discover their true history?

So you see the old power structure has backed itself into a corner now, and to use a cliche, the endgame approacheth

10,000 years is a mere blink in the Earths history. Our brief written history here is just the first baby-step into a future that stretches much further ahead than our collective past.

As Cipher pointed out, we have to acknowledge who and what we are, and take possession of our reality. We limit ourselves because we are very clever creatures. We are the masters of limitation. We need to realize this and break free of this paradigm.

We need to open our eyes.
    “Someday after mastering winds, waves, tides and gravity, we shall harness the energies of love. And then, for the second time in the history of the world, man will discover fire.”
    ~Pierre Teilhard de Chardin

15. Link to Post #15
    United States Unsubscribed wynderer's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,989 times in 1,133 posts

the system collapsing is not going to affect TPTB -- they have their DUMBS [well-stocked], & their bases on Mars -- they also have control over most of the powerful weapons in the world

16. Link to Post #16
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 25,835 times in 3,731 posts

Quote Posted by sjkted (here)
    John,

I've suffered here for numerous lifetimes and the current one hasn't exactly been a piece of cake. This paradigm does nothing other than create needless suffering and enable a cycle of abuse. In order for the new to be ushered in, the old must be destroyed. For all of the awakening people, how could one not celebrate the old system falling? It's been literally thousands of years and all I can say is good riddance. I'm not sure how this would be creating negativity by accident. My mind is focused on the new paradigm. Out with the old, in with the new.

--sjkted
    Thanks, this part of your message is the key point I was stressing. I did say I was trying not to single you out. You understand.

I do still maintain that there is a subtle difference between cheering on the whole process, and picking on a destructive subset of that process.

This is a good thread.

John..
    -- Let the truth be known by all, let the truth be known by all, let the truth be known by all --

17. Link to Post #17
    Thanks

maybe i misunderstood, but it seemed to me that Jordan Maxwell was warning about the 'dawn of a new day,' as some big NWO move, not celebrating it

18. Link to Post #18
    Thanks

Quote Posted by wynderer (here)
    the system collapsing is not going to affect TPTB -- they have their DUMBS [well-stocked], & their bases on Mars -- they also have control over most of the powerful weapons in the world
    With all due respect Wynderer,

The collapse of the current Earth-Mind-Power-Grid-Complex, forcing the TPTB into their DUMBS, which, you are correct, are very well stocked, and ready to go...IS affecting them. Escaping into your underground cities doesn't mean you keep control of the Earth.

The truth is that without the current Banking system, and all the other systems set up which are based upon this flow of money, (those systems are transportation, Military, Religious, Education, Food Production, Government, Energy Systems et cetera) there will be NO control of humanity any longer.

So on one hand you are saying that TPTB won't be affected, and on the other you are saying that they will run like rats from a sinking ship underground and to Mars (which they will do, I agree)

We should not concern ourselves with what these--for lack of a better term--pathetic PTB do with themselves when the system collapses--and it will collapse. I hope the best for them, but am more concerned with what you, my like-minded friends on this board, do with your selves.

As I said...we have wonderful things ahead. Grand things.
    “Someday after mastering winds, waves, tides and gravity, we shall harness the energies of love. And then, for the second time in the history of the world, man will discover fire.”

19. Link to Post #19
    Thanks

i wish i shared your optimism, Hiram -- but i don't think the DUMBS have been built because of collapse of the economic/political/social systems -- there is something very destructive coming to Earth -- if we are lucky, it is just the Earth changes that many many indigenous peoples have prophesied -- i have much grimmer thoughts re the planned collapse

20. Link to Post #20
    Thanks

Quote Posted by wynderer (here)
    i wish i shared your optimism, Hiram -- but i don't think the DUMBS have been built because of collapse of the economic/political/social systems -- there is something very destructive coming to Earth -- if we are lucky, it is just the Earth changes that many many indigenous peoples have prophesied -- i have much grimmer thoughts re the planned collapse
    Something good comes out of every bad thing imaginable. That is the way energy works and is not some sort of new-age mumbo-jumbo. Why does this principle of the yin-yang apply in this way? Because our very perception of an event defines it. Defines what it means. As soon as you have decided what it means to you, its opposite is created as well. There are larger issues at play than merely Marshall Law and Underground bases.

Mankind is a clever little creature. His fate is not the lamb led to the slaughter. We are not the victims of an uncaring universe--or rather--it cares if you care. Mankind has to grasp his own destiny. He has to understand what it is that he is doing here. Optimistic? Perhaps.

But this world is reflexive. It is a servant. It shows you exactly what you want it to show you.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 4 1 4 LastLast