+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Woman Heals Mother's Skin Cancer At Home

1. Link to Post #1
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 21,019 times in 2,189 posts

Default Woman Heals Mother's Skin Cancer At Home

My wife had the same skin cancer and the only suggestion by doctors was surgery. I wish we had at least tried this method prior to opting for the surgery. Please share this treatment with anyone suffering from Basal and Actinic Keratosis (Squamous) Cell Carcinoma. It is certainly worth a try. Doctors and the public are so conditioned to believe that it must be complicated and expensive to be effective.

Source: see cancer and treatment photos

For the last 3 years, my mother had been suffering with a type of skin cancer called Basal Cell Carcinoma. This is the less aggressive form of skin cancer, deemed as non-life threatening by the medical industry, in contrast to the more malignant form of skin cancer known as Melanoma.

The basal cell first began as a small red lesion on the crown of my mother’s head. It would start to bleed, then scab, then bleed again and then scab more.

The scab continued to grow and over the course of 3 years it nearly quadrupled in size. Not only did it grow wider, but it grew higher as well. Unfortunately, it took this long before my mother finally decided to go to the doctor.

She was referred to a Dermatologist by her GP. A biopsy was done and the lesion was confirmed as cancerous. At the initial consultation the Dermatologist said what every doctor says: “There is no cure for Basal Cell Carcinoma, but we can surgically remove it.” He couldn't guarantee that it wouldn't return. Regardless, she scheduled an appointment to have it removed.

Not too long after the surgery, the basal cell returned – this time with a vengeance. It seemed to grow much quicker, and within two weeks after the surgery the bleeding and scabbing was back again. It was extremely frustrating to witness this, and I truly felt powerless over the matter. I made the decision to go to the Dermatologist with my mother on her next visit, and I was prepared to ask him a plethora of questions, my first question being, “What the heck is this thing???”
    That is when I learned the medical term for this type of skin cancer.

Taking Matters Into Our Own Hands
    Equipped with the term ‘Basal Cell Carcinoma’ and Google, I researched everything I could about it, including natural treatments. I recalled reading some articles about how sodium bicarbonate, or baking soda, has a high success rate with various types of cancers, so I looked into the topical use of baking soda on basal cells. Surprisingly, I found quite a few personal testimonies from people who had healed a basal cell completely, using just baking soda and water. Cancer cannot thrive in an alkaline environment. And that’s exactly what baking soda produces.

My mother had the basal cell removed surgically twice more before she finally let me try the baking soda treatment. And 5 weeks ago is when this treatment began.

I modified the concoction by using coconut oil instead of water, as raw organic coconut oil helps in the regeneration of skin cells. I mixed one part baking soda and one part coconut oil (a teaspoon of each) in a shot glass and stirred it up until it became a malleable paste, which is what I applied to the affected area. The results were truly astonishing.

Please keep in mind that starting at an early age my mother began to experience hair loss. However, as a result of less hair it was much easier to apply the treatment, and the effect of the treatment was more visible.

Treatment Schedule
    1) Feb 13 – Day 1: On the first night after 2 applications during that day, the entire scab fell off on its own. The area was very tender, and the basal cell was revealed as a fleshy bulb of skin that would easily bleed when even minimal pressure was applied.
    2) Feb 17 – Day 5: The basal cell started to shrink in size. The area around where the scab had been was all flaking, but the coconut oil was helping to clear all the dead skin away.

3) Feb 18 – Day 6: The basal cell had completely disappeared, and there was no more bleeding.
    4) Feb 23 – Day 11: The skin where the basal cell had been was very tender, so we applied Polysporin at night to allow for healing and prevent infection.

5)Feb 26 – Day 14: The open wound where the basal cell had been was starting to get smaller.
    6) March 2 - Day 18: The affected area began patching itself up, closing up the wound. The area was still very tender and sore, so we stopped using the baking soda and coconut oil and applied Polysporin instead.

7) Mar 6 – Day 22: The wound had closed up entirely. We thoroughly cleaned the area and gently picked away all the left over dead skin.
    8) March 6 – present: The skin surface has remained clear of the basal cell. For now I am still continuing to apply the baking soda and coconut oil EVERYDAY, along with apple cider vinegar soaked cotton pads that I place over the area to reach the basal cell root. My mother will be scheduling regular follow ups with her doctor, as well as another biopsy.

The Method I Used
    - Raw organic coconut oil (the brand I used was Artisana)
    - Aluminum-free baking soda (I purchased it at a holistic health food store)
    - A shot glass, to effectively stir the mixture within
    - Something to stir the mixture with, I used the narrow handle of a small metal spoon.
    - Polysporin Triple 3 Antibiotics, or any other antibiotic ointment to apply at night

I stirred 1 part baking soda and 1 part coconut oil in a shot glass until it became a malleable paste that was easy to apply. It helped to apply a bit of warmth to melt the coconut oil faster – I let the shot glass run under hot water for a bit.

Using the handle of the spoon that I stirred with, I applied the mixture to the affected area. I DID NOT RUB IT IN. Instead I gently slathered the area with the paste and let it remain there for as long as possible. Then I applied a shower cap to keep the treatment in place.

I aimed for 3 applications a day for the first week, and 2 for the second week moving forward, and made sure to properly clean the affected area before each application.

A basal cell has roots that reach much deeper into the skin than it appears, it is not just on the surface, therefor I learned that it is important to continue using the treatment much longer, even when the skin has fully patched up.

What We All Learned From This Experience
    Looking back at the start of this whole experience, I realize that I was just as skeptical as most people with regards to a successful treatment that costs only a few dollars, not to mention one that is sitting in my kitchen pantry! I completely understand why a simple solution like baking soda and coconut oil would be cast aside in favor of a more ‘sophisticated’ treatment.

While I am by no means completely against mainstream or allopathic medicine, it is my opinion that we have been heavily conditioned by the medical industry to believe that we have absolutely no power over our own physical and mental health, and that the solutions and cures to our ailments lie far beyond our reach; that only a large sum of money can buy a cure. I can’t stress enough that this is simply not true.

Throughout the progress of my mother’s healing, my whole family had experienced first hand how effective an alternative treatment can be. Not only is it effective – it is affordable, safe, and free of side-effects. Needless to say, my family’s opinion on mainstream/allopathic medicine has shifted significantly.

My hope is that people who are going through a similar experience can come to understand the power is in their hands to heal themselves. No one is going to spoon-feed us the truth about how we can heal using simple and affordable methods – especially not the medical industry. We must do our own research and reclaim our healing power.

Blessings, namaste and much love,
    Kyneret

While this worked for me, it may not work for everyone. This is not intended for medical advice, anyone who reads this takes full responsibility for their actions and neither myself nor Collective Evolution will be held liable for the statements made.

Source and to See Cancer & Treatment Photos
    Last edited by rgray222; 29th June 2014 at 13:20.

2. The Following 42 Users Say Thank You to rgray222 For This Post:

angelfire (29th June 2014), apokalypse (29th June 2014), avid (29th June 2014), Baby Steps (11th February 2015), Bassplayer1 (29th June 2014), bruno dante (30th June 2014), Cidersomerset (30th June 2014), conk (30th June 2014), Deega (11th February 2015), Ecnal61 (29th June 2014), Elainie (7th July 2014), fifi (29th June 2014), Firinn (30th June 2014), fourty-two (29th June 2014), halffull (29th June 2014), Heart-2-Heart (30th June 2014), Heather2017 (29th June 2014), Heyoka_11 (29th June 2014), jjjones (30th June 2014), kanishk (12th February 2015), Kelly Anne (29th June 2014), Matt P (29th June 2014), MorningFox (12th February 2015), Nasu (30th June 2014), Nat_Lee (11th February 2015), Olaf (12th February 2015), penn (29th June 2014), Richard S. (30th June 2014), RunningDeer (29th June 2014), seko (29th June 2014), Selene (29th June 2014), shadowstalker (11th February 2015), Shikasta (30th June 2014), Sidney (29th June 2014), Strat (29th June 2014), Swan (29th June 2014), TODD & NORA (29th June 2014), Tyy1907 (30th June 2014), ulli (29th June 2014), Vangelo (29th June 2014), Wind (30th June 2014), yiolas (29th June 2014)

3. Link to Post #2
    United States Unsubscribed
    Thanks

Default Re: Woman Heals Mother's Skin Cancer At Home

Topical application of cannabis oil heals most skin cancers also, but is a lot more expensive. Thanks for sharing.

http://youtu.be/bu9pO6dQeHA

4. Link to Post #3
    Thanks
    Thanked 11,784 times in 3,539 posts

My God I wish you guys had video taped it all, like the guy w/neck cancer the size of a orange that looked like a cauliflour. We could have posted it on Youtube Avalon channel under the alternative medicine section w/visible proof. Perhaps that also will be a great idea to do. Also the flouride proof of the causes of alzheimers, adhd, dementia and other ailments over the course of life expectancy, that make the pharma companies rich as people suffer. Talk about blowing the lid off, how about linking w/med marijuana video footage of cures from mj, and start changing the opinion w/proof. Truth always works and if it just saves one life, it's worth it. Chemo sucks. It destroys healthy cells also and lowers immune system as you vomit whatever strength you have left in your toxic radiated body.

PS, the guy used "garlic oil by capsule and on the actual outside tumor cauliflour. It first shrank and slowly slid off, and healthy skin proceeded to remain in it's place replacing the died off cancer virus/bacterial cells. Wonderful testimonies like this, are almost as good as the testimonies of Christ consciousness/awakening. But so many could use the 5 senses, confirmational sight seen/witnessing themselves.
    So much has been deceiving, asleep and it would be so refreshing to watch people go to the natural cures, that are more economical n safer for the body. Go tell it on the mountain type stuff that they can hand down throughout their family and avoid so many toxins foisted on us, but unscrupulous, corrupt, heartless mentally maladjusted beings being thrown out of the positions today. They should have been on the psychiatrist's couch for at least 3 years w/all the issues this world has witnessed. I hope their children recognize some of the old codgers, have slipped a cog or two at Spacely Sprockets, and need to turn away from their destructive corporations's past endeavors for more and more and more control over nations and people and causing wars for resources, the nations should have a decent fair share in. Organic Coconut oil in "what" nations? Island nations, so there must be peace on this trade if America is to share in the cures, or if they can't get along, work on the "herbal garlic remedies, and eliminate chemo altogether.
    Last edited by Lifebringer; 29th June 2014 at 14:17.

5. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Lifebringer For This Post:

Bassplayer1 (29th June 2014), Elainie (7th July 2014), fourty-two (29th June 2014), Nasu (30th June 2014), rgray222 (29th June 2014), RunningDeer (29th June 2014), seko (29th June 2014)

6. Link to Post #4
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,798 times in 666 posts

Just over 12 months ago my mother ( 83 ) was diagnosed bowel cancer and naturally we were all quite devastated by it.

I mentioned to her at the time what I'd heard about Sodium Bicarb. but she didn't take much notice of me. A couple of months later they took her in to give her the Radiography treatment etc. and then let her go home.

Just before Xmas she was examined again and told basically that they were going to have to dissembowel her. She decided against it and to let nature take it's course.

This time I insisted that she try just a spoon full of Bicarb in a glass of water every day, which I finally got her to agree to.

Last month ( May ) she went for another check up, ---- the tumor had compleatly gone !!! ---- the Doctor(s) were astonished !!! infact they triple checked to see if they could find anything.

She's running around like a Spring Chicken again ( except for the darn Colostomy bag ), putting weight back on, and just been to the Hairdressers !

Cost - 900g Sodium Bicarbonate £2.60.
    Last edited by Taurean; 29th June 2014 at 14:47.
    Sapere aude

7. The Following 25 Users Say Thank You to Taurean For This Post:

apokalypse (29th June 2014), Bassplayer1 (29th June 2014), Carmen (6th July 2014), Daphne (29th June 2014), Deega (12th February 2015), Elainie (7th July 2014), fifi (29th June 2014), Firinn (30th June 2014), fourty-two (29th June 2014), jjjones (30th June 2014), Kelly Anne (29th June 2014), markoid (30th June 2014), Nasu (30th June 2014), Nat_Lee (11th February 2015), penn (12th February 2015), rgray222 (29th June 2014), Richard S. (30th June 2014), RunningDeer (29th June 2014), seko (29th June 2014), Selene (29th June 2014), shadowstalker (11th February 2015), sheme (29th June 2014), Swan (29th June 2014), ulli (29th June 2014), Wind (30th June 2014)

8. Link to Post #5
    Virgin Islands Avalon Member Selene's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 8,225 times in 1,108 posts

Wow, rgray. You have no idea how timely this is. I've had a small spot like that on my scalp for quite a while, too, and suspected it had become a carcinoma. And just this morning I was wondering what kind of natural healing method I could use on it....

And here you are!

I'll begin this treatment after I return from a trip later this month. Will take photos and post all eventually.

Cheers and many thanks,

Selene

9. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Selene For This Post:

Bassplayer1 (29th June 2014), Nasu (30th June 2014), Nat_Lee (11th February 2015), rgray222 (29th June 2014), RunningDeer (29th June 2014), seko (29th June 2014), shadowstalker (11th February 2015), ulli (29th June 2014), Wind (30th June 2014)

10. Link to Post #6
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Selene (here)
    Wow, rgray. You have no idea how timely this is. I've had a small spot like that on my scalp for quite a while, too, and suspected it had become a carcinoma. And just this morning I was wondering what kind of natural healing method I could use on it....

And here you are!

I'll begin this treatment after I return from a trip later this month. Will take photos and post all eventually.

Cheers and many thanks,

Selene
    There are no coincidences!

11. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to rgray222 For This Post:

Bassplayer1 (29th June 2014), fourty-two (29th June 2014), Nasu (30th June 2014), Nat_Lee (11th February 2015), Richard S. (30th June 2014), RunningDeer (29th June 2014), seko (29th June 2014), Selene (29th June 2014), shadowstalker (11th February 2015), ulli (29th June 2014), Wind (30th June 2014)

12. Link to Post #7
    Canada Avalon Member Bassplayer1's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,046 times in 264 posts

Thank you so much to everyone who has contributed to this post ... Wow ... This is so uplifting and such a positive and empowering contribution to the Avalon forum!

13. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Bassplayer1 For This Post:

Nasu (30th June 2014), Nat_Lee (11th February 2015), rgray222 (29th June 2014), RunningDeer (29th June 2014), shadowstalker (11th February 2015)

14. Link to Post #8
    Thanks
    Thanked 127,159 times in 13,484 posts

What a great sharing. I had also heard of blended eggplant, mixed with apple cider vinegar.
    Supposed to work better and faster than Efudex, the allopathic version.
    Cheaper, too. Less traumatic reaction, as the Efudex makes the cancerous area bright red,
    before it starts to get better after several weeks.
    But a doctor who talks surgery, instead of trying Efudex, at least, is not on the ball in his own profession.

But then again, no one is on the ball like us Avalonians, right?
    I have not found a coming together of so many diverse yet like-minded people as us here.

15. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to ulli For This Post:

Bassplayer1 (30th June 2014), Nasu (30th June 2014), Nat_Lee (11th February 2015), rgray222 (29th June 2014), RunningDeer (29th June 2014), shadowstalker (11th February 2015), Wind (30th June 2014)

16. Link to Post #9
    United States Avalon Member Kelly Anne's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Taurean (here)
    Just over 12 months ago my mother ( 83 ) was diagnosed bowel cancer and naturally we were all quite devastated by it.

I mentioned to her at the time what I'd heard about Sodium Bicarb. but she didn't take much notice of me. A couple of months later they took her in to give her the Radiography treatment etc. and then let her go home.

Just before Xmas she was examined again and told basically that they were going to have to dissembowel her. She decided against it and to let nature take it's course.

This time I insisted that she try just a spoon full of Bicarb in a glass of water every day, which I finally got her to agree to.

Last month ( May ) she went for another check up, ---- the tumor had compleatly gone !!! ---- the Doctor(s) were astonished !!! infact they triple checked to see if they could find anything.

She's running around like a Spring Chicken again ( except for the darn Colostomy bag ), putting weight back on, and just been to the Hairdressers !

Cost - 900g Sodium Bicarbonate £2.60.
    WOW! So awesome to hear!!

My brother had surgery for stage III colon cancer in 2010. The tumor was blocking...it was about the size of a large lemon.

His diet is not the best, and not the worse either before or after.

One thing he did start a few yrs. ago though was drinking a small glass of Bicarb and lemon juice in some water...for when he feels a gout flare up!

Good to know it is good for his bowels also!

Thanks!

17. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Kelly Anne For This Post:

Bassplayer1 (30th June 2014), Nasu (30th June 2014), rgray222 (29th June 2014), RunningDeer (29th June 2014), seko (29th June 2014), shadowstalker (11th February 2015), Taurean (29th June 2014), Wind (30th June 2014)

18. Link to Post #10
    Thanks

The key to Sodium Bicarbonate is it's Alkalinity, so I'm not sure lemon juice will be too helpful.
    Sapere aude

19. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Taurean For This Post:

Bassplayer1 (30th June 2014), Nasu (30th June 2014), Nat_Lee (11th February 2015), rgray222 (29th June 2014), shadowstalker (11th February 2015), Wind (30th June 2014)

20. Link to Post #11
    Thanks
    Thanked 127,159 times in 13,484 posts

The key to Sodium Bicarbonate is it's Alkalinity, so I'm not sure lemon juice will be too helpful.
    Although lemon juice is normally associated with acidity, all the PH balance gurus say that a glass of pure lemon juice acts as an alkali on the system. No sugar must be added, however.

21. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to ulli For This Post:

Bassplayer1 (30th June 2014), Nasu (30th June 2014), Nat_Lee (11th February 2015), rgray222 (29th June 2014), Richard S. (30th June 2014), RunningDeer (29th June 2014), seko (29th June 2014), Taurean (29th June 2014), Wind (30th June 2014)

22. Link to Post #12
    Great Britain Avalon Member mpod001's Avatar
    Thanks

Has anyone heard about black salve? Watch this video if you havent and watch the tumours be drawn out of the body by nature alone

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9ooNHlB5UEU

23. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to mpod001 For This Post:

Bassplayer1 (30th June 2014), Carmen (12th February 2015), Nasu (30th June 2014), Nat_Lee (11th February 2015), rgray222 (29th June 2014), RunningDeer (29th June 2014)

24. Link to Post #13
    United States Avalon Member RunningDeer's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 168,298 times in 18,139 posts

Quote Posted by mpod001 (here)
    Has anyone heard about black salve? Watch this video if you havent and watch the tumours be drawn out of the body by nature alone

I’ve added your video, mpod001. Here are a couples of threads on Black Salve:
    Black Salve Info - Ewings Sarcoma

This is the video that sold me on purchasing Black Salve. I don't need it, but just in case someone needs it. Warning: it's graphic.

CANCER. SHOCKING PHOTOS! SHOCKING FACTS!

<3
    Last edited by RunningDeer; 29th June 2014 at 23:09.

25. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to RunningDeer For This Post:

Carmen (12th February 2015), Nat_Lee (12th February 2015), rgray222 (30th June 2014)

26. Link to Post #14
    United States Avalon Member
    Thanks

Quote Posted by ulli (here)
    Although lemon juice is normally associated with acidity, all the PH balance gurus say that a glass of pure lemon juice acts as an alkali on the system. No sugar must be added, however.
    Correct, the actual juice from lemons. Lemon juice from the bottle has metasulfites and is not the same.

27. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Polyamine For This Post:

Nat_Lee (12th February 2015), rgray222 (30th June 2014)

28. Link to Post #15
    Thanks
    Thanked 27,393 times in 3,308 posts

Quote Posted by mpod001 (here)

Yes, I have used black salve (or bloodroot paste) and it really does work. I had a growth on my arm that was completely removed. The only indication that the growth was there is a white area where the growth had been. No scarring of the tissue other than that.

29. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Pam For This Post:

Baby Steps (11th February 2015), Nat_Lee (12th February 2015), rgray222 (30th June 2014), RunningDeer (30th June 2014)

30. Link to Post #16
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Cannabis Oil Cured My Skin Cancer

Dave Triplett decided not to use pharmaceutical creams on his face, but instead opted for natural cannabis oil to treat a cancerous tumor on his nose.

Cannabis is one of the most powerful healing plants in the world and it has been proven over and over that it can makes cancer essentially disappear. Cannabis compounds are the reason for halting the growth factors that are responsible for metastatic growth. There has been scientific evidence that marijuana can shrink and even kill tumors since the 1970s, a surge in public interest in this research has been inspired by Run From The Cure, a documentary about a Canadian man, Rick Simpson, who claims that the concentrated oil from the cannabis plant has cured his skin cancer. He then tries the cure on a number of other cancer victims in his community with similar results. Treating a Skin Lesion with Cannabis Oil – All you need to do is apply the cannabis oil directly to a skin cancer lesion. Cover it with a waterproof bandage, and leave it on for 3 days. At the end of 3 days remove the bandage, clean the site with isopropyl alcohol and re-treat for as long as you think it is needed. When you are sure the cancer lesion is cured, continue treating for another two or more weeks. Here is further prove that cannabis oil cures cancer. Watch the video below to see how the cannabis oil dramatically shrinks and eventually cures Dave Triplett of skin cancer.

If you haven’t had the chance to see Run From The Cure, here it is. It is truly educational and one to watch.

31. Link to Post #17
    New Zealand Avalon Member Carmen's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 7,524 times in 1,560 posts

I successfully cured my daughter of basal cell carcinoma on her leg with black salve. Got rid of it completely. Black salve is an integral part of our healthcare arsenal. Wouldn't be without it. That, and a rife machine.

32. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Carmen For This Post:

Elainie (7th July 2014), rgray222 (7th July 2014)

33. Link to Post #18
    Thanks

Been a bit pre-occupied just lately as my wife was diagnosed terminal lung cancer on Dec 20th which had spread to her brain.

Well, time to get the Bicarb out again.

My wife insists on following Doctors orders as she still thinks I'm some kind of whacko conspiracy theorist, however she condescended to a regular dose of my magic water.

She had her first chemo session 3 weeks ago and she was due to have another today, but the x-ray today showed that the tumour in her lung was smaller, so the chemo for today was cancelled and put back for another week.

Question now is which is working ? the chemo or the Bicarb -
    Sapere aude

34. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Taurean For This Post:

Baby Steps (11th February 2015), JRS (12th February 2015), Nat_Lee (12th February 2015), penn (12th February 2015)

+ Reply to Thread