+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 38 FirstFirst 1 4 14 38 LastLast

Thread: Chris Thomas

1. Link to Post #61
    Thanks

Default Re: Chris Thomas

Quote Posted by Youniverse (here)
    A very interesting story you have outlined turiya. Does the body "contain" the soul or does the soul 'envelop' the body? I was under the impression it is the latter.
    the 'soul' or life energy maintains a body for itself after the initial gestation period (the life force enters the body with the first breath after birth). this life energy then continues to project this body into being until such time that the body is overcome by the toxicity spread by the dark light.
    by your own efforts, awaken yourself and live joyously. you are the master.

2. Link to Post #62
    Canada Avalon Member Youniverse's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,818 times in 532 posts

Quote Posted by JohnEAngel (here)
    A very interesting story you have outlined turiya. Does the body "contain" the soul or does the soul 'envelop' the body? I was under the impression it is the latter.
    the 'soul' or life energy maintains a body for itself after the initial gestation period (the life force enters the body with the first breath after birth). this life energy then continues to project this body into being until such time that the body is overcome by the toxicity spread by the dark light.
    What is the "Dark Light"? Sounds like an oxymoron.
    If we want to be enlightened, we need to lighten up

3. Link to Post #63
    Thanks

Many thanks Turiya,
    I have a few of Chris Thomas's books and have seen a few of his interviews. Im liking his truth and I've been eagerly awaiting current info from him and have downloaded the above PDF. Im going to need a lot of newspapers!!

Vivek, many thanks to you too. I've not heard of the Bucegi mountain secrets.

Much reading to be done.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to golden lady For This Post:

onawah (4th November 2013)

5. Link to Post #64
    United States Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 24,838 times in 5,080 posts

It may be difficult to imagine, but Chris Thomas suggests that the soul fits into a template (energy pattern) that provides the base for the physical to structure its self to accordingly. The soul would then fit within an energy pattern

Chris Thomas wrote:
    When we (humans) first arrived on Atlantis, we developed an energy matrix into which the soul needed to fit in order to call itself a human being, the 'Etheric Template'. This template determined organ positions and the energy frequencies needed to become 'physical' on Earth. This is what it means to become 'physical' on this Earth. This is what it means to be a human being, what the soul needs to do to take on human form. Eight thousand years ago we made a modification to the Etheric Template to the one we are currently used to. This modification was meant to be a temporary condition and made us, in the eyes of the planet, sub-human.

What we are now attempting to do is to move ourselves out of this sub-human state and back into the original Human Template first developed on Atlantis. Not ascension - just integration.

The original Human Template was very different to the one we have become use to using. The whole of the consciousness, the soul, was contained within the body. This means that there were no specific energy points, or Chakras, along the spine, just a smooth flow of soul energy. We had our full complement of memories intact giving us thirteen strands to the DNA spiral. Our bodies were slightly less dense than they are now, and we could communicate with all living things.

We could survive on extremely little in the way of 'solid' food, a couple of pieces of fruit and something like seaweed could sustain us for the whole day. We could transmit out thoughts to any human anywhere on the planet, and if we wished, we could take the body along the thought to relocate ourselves anywhere on the Earth's surface of our choosing. We were 'super human' in comparison to what we have become. This is what it means to be truly human.

The revised template we adopted seven thousand years ago is very different.

The soul is currently divided into two, the "physical self" and the "higher self". This division in our consciousness was necessary in order to overcome the loss of the higher aspects of consciousness we had been experiencing. We had thirteen energy points or chakras. Seven within the physical body and six that connected us to our higher selves. The purpose of the seven physical chakras was to allow the higher self to communicate with the physical. Each chakra relates to a specific group of organs and to an aspect of our lives. This new template and its chakra functions was first designed and mapped for us by the humans who lived in the region of ancient Sumeria about thirteen thousand years ago.

The division between the higher self and the physical self is that about seventy-five percent of the total soul is not in the physical, In other words, we are used to living our lifetimes with only one quarter of the total soul within the physical body. Traditionally, the chakras had specific colors which each person adopted - red, orange, yellow, green, indigo & white. These colors reflect the frequencies at which the chakras functioned. As we raise our frequencies, the colors have to change to keep pace. Not one single person alive on Earth today has these traditional colors. The last person to have these colors died at the end of 2002. There are several stages to our re-integration process and each stage brings with it new soul energy frequencies and new colors to the chakras.

For most people, this process began on the 14th of August 1996. Some began a little before then, some a little later. This was the date on which the new primary energy source was connected to the planet. This energy source was designed to 'fire up' this process of change and to remind us all that we had a job to complete.

The first thing this new energy did was to speed up the communication between the higher and physical selves. This was achieved by bringing the six higher chakras into the body and connecting them to the six lower physical chakras. This process had two effects. Firstly, it altered the fundamental frequencies under which the chakras function, and secondly, for the lack of a better way of describing it, the higher self was now situated on top of the head.

Bringing the higher chakras into the body altered the chakras to an intermediary color stage. Instead of the whole chakra being a single solid color, they all now took on a range of colors... most people currently have these [new] intermediary colors. This first stage of change was an almost automatic process. Very little effort was required to achieve this level of change. Those who chose to remain at the old colors had to actively resist against these new energies. What these new energies did trigger in people was a desire to resolve old issues. Where issues had been left dormant or ignored in the past, they now began to surface...

Those who totally resisted this, [would come] down with the final message a soul can give, a terminal illness. Those who did work with their issues to clear them, found their lives changed beyond measure and these were the ones who moved on to the next state of change. The more that issues were cleared, the more the higher self could reintegrate with the body and this produced another change to the chakra colors.

Each one of us has the ability to clear our lives of all of its accumulated debris. Those who were bold enough to look at their lives and make the necessary changes and clearances found that all of their chakras became transparent. No colors at all, just pure soul energy flowing through their bodies. This is the stage that everyone on the planet should have been at by the end of 2003. We are [but] human, and to be human is to err.

The process of clearance comes down to one thing in the end - how honest are we with ourselves and with those with whom we share our lives? Total honesty results in total change; partial honesty results in partial change. We can no longer 'play' with our lives. This lifetime is where all of our rehearsals, all of our past lives, have to be put into the final production. We have no time left for further practice.
    The Universal Soul by Chris Thomas (p 113-118)
    turiya
    Last edited by turiya; 19th December 2017 at 00:55.

6. Link to Post #65
    Thanks

Quote Posted by golden lady (here)
    Many thanks Turiya,
    I have a few of Chris Thomas's books and have seen a few of his interviews. Im liking his truth and I've been eagerly awaiting current info from him and have downloaded the above PDF. Im going to need a lot of newspapers!!
    Much reading to be done.
    LOL, golden lady. You and me, both. Thanks for replying.

Cheers - turiya

7. Link to Post #66
    Avalon Member Cognitive Dissident's Avatar
    In a galaxy not too far away from where you are right now
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,343 times in 409 posts

I just listened to an interview with Chris Thomason Red Ice. In hour 2, Chris said that the population of Earth has reduced over the past two (I think) years from around 7 billion to 3.8 billion due to GMOs, pollution, etc. The interviewer just said "OK" in a "that makes no sense to me, but I'm not going to argue with you" kind of voice. Chris just did not seem to have any awareness of the fact that he had just made a really extraordinary statement (more than anything about the Velons) which could probably do with some explanation. There just seemed a complete disconnect. Did I misunderstand this, or did anyone else pick this up?

8. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Cognitive Dissident For This Post:

Gardener (19th November 2013), InCiDeR (5th May 2013), lisinskib (11th January 2017), Nickolai (8th November 2013), turiya (5th May 2013), wolf_rt (4th December 2013)

9. Link to Post #67
    Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,199 times in 262 posts

Quote Posted by Cognitive Dissident (here)
    I just listened to an interview with Chris Thomason Red Ice. In hour 2, Chris said that the population of Earth has reduced over the past two (I think) years from around 7 billion to 3.8 billion due to GMOs, pollution, etc. The interviewer just said "OK" in a "that makes no sense to me, but I'm not going to argue with you" kind of voice. Chris just did not seem to have any awareness of the fact that he had just made a really extraordinary statement (more than anything about the Velons) which could probably do with some explanation. There just seemed a complete disconnect. Did I misunderstand this, or did anyone else pick this up?
    wait until you hear his opinion about cholesterol and saturated fats

10. The Following User Says Thank You to dim For This Post:

InCiDeR (5th May 2013)

11. Link to Post #68
    United States Avalon Member seeker/reader's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,039 times in 540 posts

----------------
    Last edited by seeker/reader; 31st July 2013 at 12:49.

12. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to seeker/reader For This Post:

golden lady (5th May 2013), InCiDeR (5th May 2013), turiya (5th May 2013)

13. Link to Post #69
    Thanks

In short, we are presently living with the ongoing implementation of the UN Agenda 21 agreement that has been signed onto by virtually every nation. You may want to read up on Agenda 21 to familiarize yourself with this UN document. Or, you can click on the link that I placed in the OP that will take you to the website where there is a link that will down load the entire Chris Thomas article. He discusses Agenda 21 on page 2.

In America, a strange monument was erected in 1979 - The Georgia Guidestones. Nobody is prepared to say who sponsored these four standing stones but they are constructed of "pyramid blue granite" & carved with advice on how to conserve mankind & the Earth in eight languages:
    "Maintain humanity under 500,000,000 in perpetual balance with nature."
    Perhaps these stones could be dismissed as the work of a wealthy eccentric. But what if there had been measures taken on a global scale, by a global body, to conserve the Earth that echoed the words of the Georgia Guidestones? If the "target figure" of 500,000,000 is to be met then the "official" population of the world, as of 2006, needs to be reduced by 6 billion. These figures might seem farcical but the 1992 United Nations Conference on Environment & Development (UNCED) Earth Summit in Rio de Janeiro produced a document called Agenda 21. This document sets out targets for population and the environment in the 21st Century, primarily it promotes the concept of holding the population at levels no higher than those of 1992. Agenda 21 has been signed by the heads of all major and most minor countries incorporating these aims into that country's environmental laws.

The following is from a previous post that addresses the present NON REPORTED adjustment to the "Official" World Population figure. If you ONLY look at the methods used in modern warfare today, with the use of Depleted Uranium, you can see where there is a massive under-reporting of the number of deaths that are presently going on in the world:
    Wars?
    Since the UNCED Rio de Janeiro Conference in 1992, there have been wars in Iraq (twice), Afghanistan, Libya and several African countries have had armed conflicts, many of which have been dragging on for over twenty years. The death toll from all of these wars runs into many millions. But becoming directly caught up in these armed conflicts is not the only way of dying as the effects of some weapons continues for many, many years. The United Nations published a study into the effects of the use of “depleted uranium” weapons, published in 20059, summarises as:
    “There is no viable future generation in Afghanistan and that Iraq is likely to head the same way”.
    We have seen, in recent news reports that it is indeed the case in Iraq as the number of birth defects has increased by several hundred percent since the war in Iraq began. Not only that, but the British Atomic Weapons Research Establishment published its own report to the British government that the dust cloud from the “shock and awe” bombing of Iraq blanketed the whole of western Europe with a dust cloud of radiation over one hundred times more deadly than the radioactive cloud produced by the Chernobyl nuclear power station accident.

Service men and women who have returned from Afghanistan and Iraq have exhibited symptoms of what has been called “Gulf War Syndrome” which was caused by the radiation from depleted uranium weapons. Where these service men and women have attempted to produce children, the number of birth defects is extremely high. The same applies across the parts of Europe that were under the radiation cloud: birth defects and massively falling birth rates have been reported in all of these affected countries. Some parts of Britain now have an infant mortality rate higher than some so-called Third World countries.

So the death toll of these conflicts is not limited to the battlefields. The use of “battlefield nuclear weapons” has a global impact, the extent of which is only now beginning to be seen. To the death of many millions in the war zones, now has to be added millions more who were never caught up in the immediate area – DU weapons can only be described weapons of mass destruction on a continental scale.
    An Update On Our Evolution by Chris Thomas (page 12)

Removal of the Human Population
    So how do you achieve population reductions on this kind of scale without anyone noticing?
    There are numerous ways in which the government of a country can enact laws without it necessarily being voted on by the legislature. Here is a prime example:
    "...Cause by means of limited wars in the advanced countries, and by means of starvation and diseases in Third World countries, the death of 3 billion people by the year 2000, people they call "useless eaters". The Committee of 300 commissioned Cyrus Vance to write a paper on this subject of how best to bring about such genocide. The paper was produced under the Global 2000 Report and was accepted and approved for action by President Jimmy Carter, for and on behalf of the U.S. Government, and accepted by Edwin Muskie, then Secretary of State. Under the terms of the Global 2000 Report, the population of the United States is to be reduced by 100 million by the year 2050." (Emphasis mine.)
    Here then lies a clear example of a single secret agenda by a US Government. But how exactly can such policies be implemented? There are a number of ways in which this, not only can, but is, being achieved. To start with the most subtle.

Medical Treatment
    The American Medical Association (AMA) carried out a five year study into the effectiveness of Western medical treatment. The study arose from the alarming number of people who consulted their medial practitioner, were diagnosed with an illness of some kind, prescribed drugs or treatment only to find that the patient dies from the treatment. The study was published in America in 2007 and showed that every year, in America, 365,000 people died as a directly result of prescribed treatment received from their medical practitioner - that is 7,000 people per week or 1,000 people per day.A year later, the AMA published an addendum to this report stating that the final figure was actually 700,000 deaths per year! The British Medical Association admits that 90,000 people died of medical treatment in Britain in 2004.

Vaccination
    Vaccination can cause greater harm than good.
    "...We are now witnessing a disaster in African countries caused by the use of older, live-virus polio vaccines, which has now produced an epidemic of vaccine-related polio; that is polio caused by the vaccine itself. In fact, in some African countries, polio was not even seen until the vaccine was introduced. The WHO and the "vaccinologist experts" from the US now justify a continued polio vaccination programme with this dangerous vaccine on the basis that now they have created the epidemic of polio, they cannot stop the programme... the health of children is secondary "to the programme" [of vaccinations].
    And the vaccines that carry more than one vaccine - related to MMRs (measles, mumps rubella), DTPs (diptheria, petrusis, tetanus), OPVs (oral polio vaccine) & SIDS (sudden infant death syndrome) & SBS (shaken baby syndrome):
    "Preliminary data on the first 70 case studies shows that two thirds had been immunized within 21 days prior to death... In the DTP SIDS group 6.5% died within 12 hours of inoculation, 13% within 24 hours, 26% within 3 days, and 37%, 61% and 70% within 1, 2 and 3 weeks of DTP nos 1,2,3 or 4. the age range in the DTP group was 59 days to 3 years."
    Unfortunately, so-called "accidental" side effects are not the only problems with vaccines. The World Health Organization (WHO) has been carrying out vaccination programmes in many third world countries where the vaccine has been engineered to contain another vaccine which has totally different effects on the body to the "headline" vaccination programme. The second vaccine is usually a sterilizing agent of some kind and many variations have been tried and injected into people, mainly girls and women of child bearing age. There are many, many reports of this behavior. (citation omitted.)

Genetically Modified Organisms
    It is known from numerous eye-witness accounts that a number of "alien" beings live in the secret military base "Area 51". These eye-witnesses describe the appearance of these aliens as "Tall White Nordics". The Akashic lists this description as being a disguise used by the Velon to hide their true origin & purpose. The story the Velon (Annunaki) tried to spread by traveling back in time refers to the Velon building, by genetic engineering, the "adamu" - the first human beings who are short & dark. By presenting themselves as "Tall White Nordics" they are saying that the makers of humanity appear in that form and that is the ideal appearance that humans should strive for - achieve a god-like appearance.

It must be stressed that the ultimate aim of GMO research and experiments is to achieve the ability to breed a "master race" of humans but because the world had no stomach for genetic research to fulfill this ideal, following the Nazi concentration camps, it was decided to build up genetic manipulation skills by starting with "lower" forms of life - vegetables.

Destruction of the Bee Population
    Sheep & goats are not the only animals that come into contact with GMO crops.

The Disappearance of Small Farms Replaced by Corporate Agribusinesses
    Henry Kissinger:
    "control food and you control the people"
    Rise in Nano Tech Businesses & Products
    The areas of food production which are being modified without governmental regulation include:
    - nano-modification of seeds, fertilizers, & pesticides
    - food "fortification" and modification
    - interactive "smart foods"
    - "smart" packaging and food tracking

A more sinister reason to be concerned about this new technology is that it has the potential to fulfill Velus/Lucifer/Eugenics aims of building a new "master race", one suitable for a "god" of Lucifer's status.
    An international scientific congress, Synthetic Biology 3.0 met in Zurich, Switzerland, on 24-27 June [2007] to discuss the latest advances in synthetic biology - the new field of extreme genetic engineering that attempts to build synthetic life-forms. Synthetic biologists contend that all the parts of life can be made synthetically (that is, by chemistry) and then engineered in the laboratory to produce "living machines" - fully working organisms programmed for particular tasks. Some are being designed for intentional environmental release.

Today there are about a dozen synthetic biology companies worldwide, plus almost 70 commercial "gene foundries" that manufacture designer DNA molecules for industrial use. The first commercial products using synthetic biology (e.g. a textile fibre by DuPont) are about to enter the market and there are concerns that dangerous pathogens, such as smallpox or Ebola virus, could now be constructed as bio-weapons.

Because synthetic biology goes far beyond the genetic engineering techniques previously used to develop genetically modified food and drugs, no laws have yet been developed that address its safety, security and social risks.

"Once more, a new technology is storming ahead with no government or international body able to regulate or control it", says biologist Florianne Koechlin from SAG (the Swiss Working Group on Gene Technology). "Once more, we hear from the scientific community, supported by industry and the military, that they have life under control nd will soon be able to construct it. But life is more than the sum of its parts."

Already, US patent application number 20070122826, entitled "Minimal bacterial genome", claims monopoly ownership of a "free-living organism that can grow and replicate", whose genome (full genetic information) has been built entirely through mechanical means. ...his team is only weeks or months away from building such a synthetic organism, dubbed Mycoplasma laboritorium. If they succeed, it will mark a break with evolution as we know it."
    - ETC news release, 25th June 2007. Reported Nexus Magazine Aug/Sept 2007.

BioFuels & Geo Engineering
    This includes the use of blue-green algae, the spraying of chemtrails, etc., and are creating the ongoing food crisis.
    The Modern Methods of Warfare
    War has historically been one of the main 'weapons' of the Illuminati. Whilst it is dressed up as being necessary for our security against "terrorists", "communists" or some other alleged threat, it serves multiple purposes for those wishing to reduce the human population.
    - use of drones
    - use of DU ammo
    - phosphorus
    - and much more
    Source: Project HUMAN EXTINCTION: The Ultimate Conspiracy by Chris Thomas with Dave Morgan, (Chapter 7, pages 168-206)
    The above list is far from being complete, it could go on & on & much more in depth & detail. But I think you get the idea. So, will stop here.

I can suggest that whenever you hear anything that is claimed as to be "Offiicial", whether it be the "Official Story" of an event that has taken place, or if it pertains to "Official Employment" figures, the "Official Jobs" numbers, the "Official Economic Status, etc., know well that anything "OFFICIAL" is more than likely an out & out lie, meant to distract & mislead the public at large. Keeping a healthy skepticism is not a bad thing to have - question everything (including what Chris Thomas has said, here) and, as much as you can, find things out for yourself.

cheers - turiya
    Last edited by turiya; 9th December 2014 at 22:29.

14. Link to Post #70
    Thanks
    Thanked 20,922 times in 4,417 posts

IMO, the yrs and dates don't matter. The important thing is to practice getting rid of the baggage we have, so we can become all we were meant to be. that in turn raises our vibration. I really think that is key information. I believe that all the microwave energy etc. IS ***king us up royally as a species. We have to take back our power of choice, and give back our baggage to the universe. Fear and negativity is what we have to let go of to move forward. That entire story makes sense to me. and I think like anything else, we all have to take from things like this what will benefit us, and leave the rest. We will not all ever agree on everything, but I find this information not only interesting, but imperative to our personal growth.

15. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to Sidney For This Post:

4evrneo (23rd January 2014), Becky (9th November 2013), carriellbee (26th November 2013), Gardener (19th November 2013), gardunk (24th May 2013), Herbert (5th May 2013), InCiDeR (5th May 2013), sunflower (23rd May 2013), turiya (5th May 2013), Valerie Villars (30th January 2018), wolf_rt (4th December 2013)

16. Link to Post #71
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Wantsthetruth74 (here)
    IMO, the yrs and dates don't matter. The important thing is to practice getting rid of the baggage we have, so we can become all we were meant to be. that in turn raises our vibration. I really think that is key information. I believe that all the microwave energy etc. IS ***king us up royally as a species. We have to take back our power of choice, and give back our baggage to the universe. Fear and negativity is what we have to let go of to move forward. That entire story makes sense to me. and I think like anything else, we all have to take from things like this what will benefit us, and leave the rest. We will not all ever agree on everything, but I find this information not only interesting, but imperative to our personal growth.
    A big 'THANK YOU' to you, Wantsthetruth74, each one of us has to be first responsible for ourselves, before we can even think about telling others what they should be doing. Responsibility for oneself is prerequisite to being capable of doing for others. In other words, truly love yourself before being able to share your love with others.

Good on ya, Wantsthetruth74
    turiya
    Last edited by turiya; 6th May 2013 at 00:53.

17. Link to Post #72
    Thanks

Turiya, thank you so much for posting this very important story. I have been searching for this my whole life. I know the info being fed to us through mainstream society was/is false, and have been looking for something for a long time that actually connects everything together, and actually makes sense. Thank you again, big hugs.

¤=[Post Update]=¤

Quote Posted by golden lady (here)
    Many thanks Turiya,

Vivek, many thanks to you too. I've not heard of the Bucegi mountain secrets.

Much reading to be done.
    There will be a lot of good newsprint recycling going on in my house too!!!! : )

18. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Sidney For This Post:

Gardener (19th November 2013), golden lady (8th May 2013), Imjusttrying (26th January 2014), InCiDeR (5th May 2013), onawah (4th November 2013), soleil (6th November 2013), turiya (5th May 2013)

19. Link to Post #73
    Thanks

Quote Posted by dim (here)
    wait until you hear his opinion about cholesterol and saturated fats
    Taking the cue, posting it here:

Chris Thomas: I CAN'T BELIEVE IT'S NOT CHOLESTEROL (April 2007)
    ‘Have you ever wondered why eggs contain so much cholesterol? It is because it takes one hell of a lot of cholesterol to make a chicken.' -- (Dr Malcolm Kendrick, The Great Cholesterol Con).
    The same applies to you. If your mother did not have sufficient cholesterol when you were conceived, you would not be here.

Cholesterol is one of the most important substances the body produces. It is manufactured in the liver and is needed by every single cell of the body – and brain cells in particular – every single second of the day. If your cholesterol levels drop, you begin to have organ failure, elastic tissue problems and memory loss as well as depression, and if the level drops too low, aggression, suicidal tendencies and, ultimately, death.

Ever since this cholesterol question came up, I have been investigating it psychically and have not been able to find any real answers. Margarine companies, doctors and some scientific papers all say cholesterol is bad, but when I have worked with my healing clients over this issue, I have never found a cholesterol-related problem in their bodies – even when they have a medical diagnosis of ‘high cholesterol'.

If we put something toxic into the body, the body rejects it and excretes it. Substances produced by the body's internal chemistry are only what the body needs. In other words, the body does not poison itself. All symptoms of illness are controlled by the higher self and blood problems relate to the heart chakra (see my book Everything You Always Wanted to Know About Your Body). However, even heart chakra problems do not raise cholesterol levels, especially as you will not find cholesterol in the blood.

At long last, I have found a doctor who talks some sense on this issue – Dr Malcolm Kendrick, author of The Great Cholesterol Con – so this next section is a precis of what Dr Kendrick has to say.

If you go to a doctor for a cholesterol blood test, the result that you are given is not a measure of cholesterol. What the blood test measures is lipoproteins. There are four different types of lipoprotein, the two most well known being LDL and HDL. These initials stand for Low and High Density Lipoproteins.

We are constantly being told that HDL is good and LDL is bad whereas, in fact, both are vital for distributing the needed cholesterol around the body. Both types are cholesterol transporters – LDL collects cholesterol from the liver and delivers it to every single cell that needs it. The cell then absorbs the whole LDL. If there is any cholesterol that is above the amount needed by the cell at any particular time, the HDL collects it and returns it to the liver for re-processing. This way, the liver only produces the exact amount of cholesterol the body needs at any given time.

Reducing your LDL levels actually causes major problems as the cells do not receive the cholesterol they require.

Where is fat, especially saturated fat, in all this?

Cholesterol is manufactured by an immensely complicated chemical process in the liver and nobody has been able to connect fat with this process. You can eat as much fat as you like, of almost any variety, and it will not affect either your cholesterol level or your LDL/ HDL levels.

All of the above are scientific, medical facts, borne out by a huge number of medical studies (for details see Dr Kendrick's book). The origins of the fat-cholesterol ‘myth' lie in a very clever advertising campaign by margarine companies. The LDL/HDL ‘myth' has been around for about 20 years, ever since the drug companies invented ‘statin' drugs. This one drug-type currently gives the drug manufacturers annual sales of $26 billion. Those are 26 billion incentives to create a good myth. The total cost of this one type of drug to the NHS runs to about £2 billion per year. The known side effects of statins are the ones listed above for reduced cholesterol levels.

Leaving aside Dr Kendrick, the main problem seems to be, according to a practice nurse I know, that doctors in the main do not read drug trial reports; they rely totally on the information supplied by the drug companies, who are trying to sell doctors their drugs. Needless to say, with these kinds of sales at stake, the drug companies will present trial result statistics in the best light.

For example, it is claimed that statins reduce LDL (the ‘bad cholesterol') levels. This is true, but only by accident. Statins work by blocking the liver from producing as much cholesterol, and, with less cholesterol to distribute, fewer LDL's are needed and so the body does not manufacture them.

The types of fats that do cause problems in the body are ‘trans fats', made by a process called ‘hydrogenation'. These types of fats are totally unnatural as they do not exist in nature. Trans fats will only be found in fast foods, ‘ready meals', some vegetable oils (labelled partially hydrogenated) and especially margarines.

It is complicated to explain but, essentially, vegetable fats are liquid at room temperature because of their molecular structure. By bombarding the molecules with hydrogen atoms, the oils solidify. When you eat trans fats, you also eat all of the spare hydrogen atoms that did not ‘bond' with the oil molecules, and these un-paired atoms act as a dangerous form of free radicals. This is why trans fats are seen as ‘dangerous' and why the Mayor of New York banned them last year. Saturated fats, on the other hand, provide the body with fat soluble vitamins which are vital to the body's health.

It's a confusing old world, isn't it?
    turiya

20. Link to Post #74
    Thanks
    Thanked 30,977 times in 5,003 posts

Chris Thomas has some pretty interesting info. I especially like the idea that disinfo about the solar system is actually info about a different solar system: very neat.

The trouble is, he has to slag off everyone else as being misguided by disinfo and claim more or less exclusive access to the truth in the Akashic records. Has anyone else heard of or spoken about the Velon? Has the Annunaki conspiracy been that successful? I doubt it. And if we need this info, why have the most basic rules of redundancy been flouted so? I keep my important data on multiple media, including hard copy. Why has no one else been given access to this information? And haven’t other people been reading the Akashic anyway?

21. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to araucaria For This Post:

Aslak (30th September 2013), Gardener (20th September 2013), heyokah (29th November 2013), InCiDeR (5th May 2013), Lisab (22nd May 2013), onawah (4th November 2013), RunningDeer (5th May 2013), sunflower (23rd May 2013), turiya (5th May 2013)

22. Link to Post #75
    Thanks

Youniverse - Edgar Cayce (who was apparently reading the Akashic records) said that absolutely every soul who has incarnated on earth since 1943 and almost everyone born since 1900 is here for a testing period and that we are the Atlanteans..... needing to make the right decision this time
    Quote Posted by turiya (here)
    So when things "went wrong," was that when Adam and Eve were expelled from the garden? Or long before that perhaps?
    Youniverse,

I think you are referring to the time just prior to the destruction of Atlantis. What I understand from what Chris Thomas conveys in his writings is that the first human beings that existed on this planet had the capacity to contain the entire individual soul within the physical body. With this situation, we humans had abilities to communicate psychically (verbal communication was not needed), to also commune with the animals - no threat to or by other species, to travel by thought, and more. The Earth rotated vertically without there being a tilt, which made climate on the planet quite moderate - there were no harsh seasonal changes that occurred as it does happen now. Hence, man/woman lived in a "garden", not having to struggle for much of anything.

The 'something' that "went wrong" was when the human population began taking their GMO experiments too far. Today, we are seeing the same kind of thing appearing to be repeated, as with Mansanto being one of the major players playing around with mixing the genetics of various different life forms - i.e. GMO in growing foods.

Chris refers to in one of his books that there was a GMO - a bacteria that was created that started to infect life forms with negative consequences. It looked to threaten all life on the planet. The only thing that could be done to save the life forms on the planet was to sink Atlantis down to the Earth's core before it began to spread to other continents. So, that is what took place - Atlantis was purposely sunk.

As a result this caused quite an upheaval with the energy patterns of the Earth. The planet then went through a traumatic upheaval. This is when the tilt of the Earth's axis came in, mountains ranges were formed, volcanic activity, etc. What also resulted was the frequency vibration of the planet had changed. As a result of this, the human being's psychic abilities dissipated over time. The ability to commune with animals came to a stop. Because of this, we became more separate from the other life forms on the planet. Human being's themselves began to distrust each other... and began to become hostile with one another. Things then started to really go down from there. Hence, I would say that this was when Adam & Eve found themselves "expelled" from the Garden of Eden. That is how I understand what Chris Thomas has conveyed in his various books that he's written from his research of the Akashic.

turiya
    Thanks that's interesting. I imagine that humans in the time of Atlantis didn't really 'die,' did they? Also, any guesses as to how long Adam and Eve, the first 'humans,' were incarnated on this Earth?

23. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Raven For This Post:

4evrneo (23rd January 2014), FireHorse (4th November 2013), Gardener (19th November 2013), golden lady (5th May 2013), InCiDeR (5th May 2013), onawah (4th November 2013), turiya (5th May 2013)

24. Link to Post #76
    Thanks

I just listened to an interview with Chris Thomason Red Ice.
    Thanks for the heads-up on this Red Ice Radio Chris Thomas interview, I haven't listened to this as of yet.

Red Ice Radio / Chris Thomas - Hour 1 - Akashic Record of Earth, Mankind & Alien Races

Note: To listen to Hour2, you have to be a Red Ice Radio member.
    April 11, 2013
    Chris Thomas is an author and healer who describes himself as having been `hard-wired to the Akashic since birth.' This gives him a unique perspective from which to describe the human path of development, how humanity first appeared on planet Earth and what is our destiny. Our information on this has, says Chris, been distorted and mis-remembered over the course of millennia. In the first hour, Chris talks about the 13 races in the universe which include non-physical, semi-physical and physical form entities. We’ll also discuss the soul origin of these entities. Chris then explains how Earth is a unique, physical manifestation. He’ll discuss Earth’s beginning and the early human prototypes. We end the hour on beneficial technology given to humanity from non-human races. In the second hour, Chris expands on beings called Velons and their relationship to Earth. He’ll also talk about UFO activity. Chris explains how the "blues," and the greys are attempting to develop a physical body form. Then, Chris shares his thoughts on what it would take for humankind to experience a global, vast shift in consciousness. Later, we discuss the current economic system and Agenda 21. Chris shares information revealing different numbers on the world’s population. The second hour ends on wi-fi and harmful body effects. He concludes with good advice.
    http://www.redicecreations.com/radio...RIR-130411.php
    Enjoy - turiya
    Red Ice Radio / Chris Thomas April 11, 2013 Interview Hour1
    Last edited by turiya; 27th October 2013 at 18:42.

25. Link to Post #77
    Thanks

Quote Posted by turiya (here)
    So when things "went wrong," was that when Adam and Eve were expelled from the garden? Or long before that perhaps?
    Youniverse,

I think you are referring to the time just prior to the destruction of Atlantis. What I understand from what Chris Thomas conveys in his writings is that the first human beings that existed on this planet had the capacity to contain the entire individual soul within the physical body. With this situation, we humans had abilities to communicate psychically (verbal communication was not needed), to also commune with the animals - no threat to or by other species, to travel by thought, and more. The Earth rotated vertically without there being a tilt, which made climate on the planet quite moderate - there were no harsh seasonal changes that occurred as it does happen now. Hence, man/woman lived in a "garden", not having to struggle for much of anything.

The 'something' that "went wrong" was when the human population began taking their GMO experiments too far. Today, we are seeing the same kind of thing appearing to be repeated, as with Mansanto being one of the major players playing around with mixing the genetics of various different life forms - i.e. GMO in growing foods.

Chris refers to in one of his books that there was a GMO - a bacteria that was created that started to infect life forms with negative consequences. It looked to threaten all life on the planet. The only thing that could be done to save the life forms on the planet was to sink Atlantis down to the Earth's core before it began to spread to other continents. So, that is what took place - Atlantis was purposely sunk.

As a result this caused quite an upheaval with the energy patterns of the Earth. The planet then went through a traumatic upheaval. This is when the tilt of the Earth's axis came in, mountains ranges were formed, volcanic activity, etc. What also resulted was the frequency vibration of the planet had changed. As a result of this, the human being's psychic abilities dissipated over time. The ability to commune with animals came to a stop. Because of this, we became more separate from the other life forms on the planet. Human being's themselves began to distrust each other... and began to become hostile with one another. Things then started to really go down from there. Hence, I would say that this was when Adam & Eve found themselves "expelled" from the Garden of Eden. That is how I understand what Chris Thomas has conveyed in his various books that he's written from his research of the Akashic.

turiya
    IMO- The something(s) that went wrong were 2 things. EGO + GREED = the beginning of the end.

26. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Sidney For This Post:

Gardener (20th September 2013), InCiDeR (5th May 2013), turiya (5th May 2013)

27. Link to Post #78
    Thanks

Quote Posted by araucaria (here)
    Chris Thomas has some pretty interesting info. I especially like the idea that disinfo about the solar system is actually info about a different solar system: very neat.
    Quote Has anyone else heard of or spoken about the Velon?
    As Chris Thomas has written in the OP:
    The Velon are a semi-physical race that have divided themselves up into six different “groups”. These divisions into groups are along the lines of humans dividing themselves up into Christian, Muslim, Jewish etc. – a splitting into groups based along religious beliefs. These six groups call themselves: Oa, Mila, Jjundaa, Johnaan, Hathor and Annunaki. Most people will be unfamiliar with most of these names except, perhaps, for Hathor and Annunaki. The reason why most will be unfamiliar with the names the Velon have given to themselves is because they do not often identify themselves by these names but prefer to use a number of disguises in order to fool as many people as possible. The Velon communicate by channelled means under such names as: Ashtar Command, Great White Brotherhood, Ascended Masters, Galactic Federation, Galactic Federation of Light, many hundreds of “Angels” and “Arch-angels” and the likes of Lord Sananda who claims to be the “Christ Consciousness” as well as many other individuals and organisations. However, most of the Velon-created organisations have used the means of channelled messages in an attempt to fool the population as a whole, the Annunaki have directed their attentions towards those who have political and financial control. In order to do this, the Annunaki took control of the Illuminati as soon as it was formed and made them believe that the Annunaki are their “creator gods” and that those who consider themselves to be the “Elite” of human society are Annunaki hybrids.
    Quote Has the Annunaki conspiracy been that successful?
    I would say, most certainly, the Annunaki (a.k.a. Velon) has been very successful. Almost the entire planet is presently under a massive mind-control program. For instance, as I have posted before, the Agenda 21 is a Velon/Annunaki Agenda. Under the guise of "saving the planet Earth", the hidden agenda is to exterminate, as much as possible, the human race. This is so they can claim this planet for themselves. If you consider that the Annunaki had spent hundreds of years studying the human mindset, they came to understand the weak links of the human race of people. The biggest weak link there is, is that human beings are extremely susceptible and/or gullible to channeled messages from entities that claim to be spirit guides & Angelic beings.

Zecharia Sitchin is famous for his so-called translations of the Sumerian cuneiform clay tablets & from his writings has made the name of Annunaki most popular. In his books, he tells of the Annunaki story, and why so many people have come familiar with that race of aliens. However, Bill Ryan, himself, has posted information suggesting that Sitchin actually was channeled this information by an Annunaki entity.
    Quote One veteran researcher, who Kerry Cassidy and I also know personally, knew Zecharia Sitchin very well. This person told us that Zecharia had told him that his books were NOT translated from the Sumerian - but were actually channeled products of automatic writing.

We were also told that Zecharia Sitchin was paid on a retainer basis by the NSA, who always wanted to be kept up to date by Sitchin about what the Anunnaki were up to - because it seemed that Sitchin had a direct telepathic line to the Anunnaki in real time. (Note: there is quite a lot in Sitchin's books that is certainly disinformation - possibly deliberately inserted by the Anunnaki themselves). But quite a lot of the basic story is probably quite true.

Bill Ryan
    Project Avalon
    April 2011
    Put that together with what Chis Thomas says of what he's discovered in his research of the Akashic - that the Annunaki traveled back in time to ancient Sumeria where the 'Annunaki Story' was told to a cuneiform tablet maker. This was so that human archeologists would later come find this tablet in their dig for human history. To me, they not only implanted this storyline to a Sumerian tablet maker, but also asserted control over Zecharia Sitchin in his attempts to translate the information. They had both ends of this spectrum covered. I would call that playing the manipulation game quite well.

Keep in mind, it appears that Zecharia Sitchin was a high-level member of the Illuminati, as depicted in a prominent youtube video.
    There is also a David Icke video in which he interviewed a woman by the name of Arizona Wilder. In that video, she claims Zecharia Sitchen is an disinformation agent posted below. The full 3 hour video, "Revelations, Arizona Wilder FULL VIDEO" can be viewed by clicking on the highlighted part of this sentence.

Arizona Wilder: Sitchin a Disinformation Agent...

Quote Why has no one else been given access to this information?
    Its probably because it hasn't been on the tv set.
    Quote And haven’t other people been reading the Akashic anyway?
    Avalon member Nancy V claimed that she could read the Akashic. She seems to have stopped posting here. I wish she was available to explain how she had come to achieve the ability. I suspect that it has to do very much with having the subconscious cluttered with emotional garbage. One needs to clean-out their body-mind mechanism in order to access one's Higher Self, which has a direct link to the storehouse of Universe information contained in what is called the Akashic. That is imo.

Cheers - turiya
    Last edited by turiya; 10th June 2015 at 15:37.

28. Link to Post #79
    Thanks
    Thanked 30,977 times in 5,003 posts

Thanks turiya. I asked if anyone other than Thomas had mentioned the 'Velons' (specifically) - you quote back the opening post and stuff about the Annunaki, so i take it the answer to my question is 'No'.

I think several people have claimed access to the Akashic records, notably Edgar Cayce and remote viewers. This being so, why has no one reported on the Velon scenario before or since?

Incidentally, I would suggest that the Akashic records are not carved in stone...

The status of Zechariah Sitchin is what it is, I don't know and am not bothered either way. I know Bob Dean thinks he is genuine. I would disagree though that the Annunaki deception has been entirely successful with the one exception of Chris Thomas

Let me ask one question: why bother time travelling back to Sumerian times when you could have quite easily planted fake cuneiform tablets on first arriving on the planet 300 years ago? For that matter, you could have planted them five minutes, weeks or months before discovering them. It was done for the Piltdown man hoax after all.

29. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to araucaria For This Post:

Gardener (19th November 2013), heyokah (29th November 2013), InCiDeR (5th May 2013), onawah (4th November 2013), RunningDeer (5th May 2013), sunflower (23rd May 2013), turiya (5th May 2013)

30. Link to Post #80
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,082 times in 632 posts

Arizona Wilder, today goes by her married name, Jennifer Kealey, have changed her story a bit concerning what happened to her:

Quote ...In an open letter posted to the blog Silence is Betrayal last June, Jennifer Kealey lays out what she now believes really happened to her. And it does not involve lizards. If Jennifer Nagel wasn't abused by Mengele, lizards and witches, then what did happen to her?

In her current version of her life story, Jennifer was genetically engineered and assigned to the Nagel family by Dr. Wilder Penfield, the famous neurosurgeon then based at Montreal's McGill University. Penfield was involved in the CIA's MK-ULTRA program, according to Mrs. Kealey.,,
    Source/read more
    I don't necessarily believe what I think,
    neither do I always think what I believe

31. The Following User Says Thank You to InCiDeR For This Post:

turiya (5th May 2013)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 38 FirstFirst 1 4 14 38 LastLast