+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst 1 6 8 LastLast

Thread: Breakout Conversation: Mind and the Emotional Matrix Reloaded

1. Link to Post #101
    Thanks
    Thanked 53,705 times in 8,941 posts

Default Re: Breakout Conversation: Mind and the Emotional Matrix Reloaded

Quote Posted by Finefeather (here)
    Just a comment for those who believe in entities...I do...and have seen them quite clearly, and quite often, in the lower Astral realms...and in connection with the "their mind" thread.
    There is an entity which exists in that thread and it is called a "BigHead" https://projectavalon.net/forum4/show...l=1#post561666
    And...this entity was sustained and fed by the following of 9eagle9's thread and she was technically the creator of it, and she is also the head of it. With her removal from the forum this entity has essentially also been removed, but, it is still in existence and will continue to be fed by the regular participants of the thread who are still locked into the same idea which she started...although of a lessor intensity here on Avalon.
    Now this is not saying it is a bad or a good entity...although you can make up your own mind...but it is never the less an entity.
    The reason why the 'vibes' are different now that she has gone is because the entity has lost it's focus and energy on Avalon, which it was been sustained with...she is the focus and the participants are the energy it feeds off.

The only way to avoid such an entity is to participate in a thread with a detached state of mind, as opposed to an emotional state of mind. I have actually noticed, for what it is worth, that Bill's posts, as well as those of some of the moderators, and some casual posters, in threads of this nature, are often of a clearly different vibrational energy to that of the prevailing or main energy of the thread. This often results in the classic state where the regular participants become irate because the energy is broken for a moment...and they often regard posts of this neutral nature, or opposing nature as intrusion...
    The nature of this type of entity is emotional and the majority of the posts in this thread have 'fed' this entity, which was started by 9eagle9 the moment she began the thread...more later. It does not matter if she was immune to it or not... the fact remains that she was the ruler or 'archon' of the thread...and I apologize to those who have become a little attached to her teaching and are not able to see the position they have got themselves into, and will no doubt treat this post as an attempt to block their perceived growth...but this is not the case...I am merely pointing out some unseen events and occurrences which are present.

9eagle 9 has a decided ability and the understanding to work with such an entity and there is no doubt in my mind that she has created this entity for her own use in presenting her arguments and information...but, there are those who are drawn into this argument or conversation who are often NOT capable of avoiding getting caught up in the emotion and this starts to become the energy which feeds the entity. So the crux of the matter is that if we are not strong enough or in command enough of our own emotional energy we will be swept into and taken over by the very energy we are trying to learn to avoid...remember she is in this instance stronger than the 'pupil'.
    If one is not ready to take on such a powerful force we should avoid it by staying clear of this type of thread or conversation.

9eagle9 is what is known in ancient esoteric writings as the Destroyer Force it is powerful and acts on the will of the person which it addresses. This force is neutral in nature and can be used for both good and bad enhancement...it is up to each individual to determine how this force will effect them by analysing the effect of the force on their daily lives.
    Not everyone is ready to take on this force, in full, yet...and may require more living to experience gentler or subtler examples of this force in our daily lives to wean us off the power of emotions...for example the jilted lovers and broken hearts we see around us is a lesson in emotional control...hard for some...a breeze for others.

This quality of 9eagle9 does not make her an 'evil' force just a force to be aware of and know exists, and each of us needs to deal with this in our own way...at the end of our dealing with this force...and when the waters are calm inside us we will begin to understand the nature of this type of force and will no longer see it in a negative light...this I can say with love to those who may not see this now. There are many ways to enlightenment...gentle souls require a softer approach, this is my personal favorite...but some, need a more harsh approach to get the message...seek therefor your way and leave the others to their way.

Taking care of our life also means taking care of our emotions, and overload can cause severe mental distortions and great pain and suffering...love your self yet know you are one with all, and marvel at all the diversity which has been created by the One for us to choose from.
    Love you all
    Ray

Ray, you are surely right in your own rights.

On my side, I had never perceived 9 as a negative force. Nor positive. Only a force presenting her facts. But yes, a strong force. I still think she was the perfect reflection of who we are. She showed us the weaknesses we have, not by pointing although she thought is was her way, but mostly by making us react. What you react to is where your weakness lies. In these terms, a great teacher.

My mistake was in thinking that the forum can handle it while keeping all the members in it, even those under their own spell. I did think the forum was strong enough without having to expell anyone. Those caught within the bull eye of the problem are as much in need of help and support (for the overall helpful ways, for the good of all) as anyone else. We do have to learn to brake those energies on site, imo. Aren't we all under our own spell somewhat. This is what I meant by not knowing about how energies work in my other post. I presume now that we are not there yet.

Another lesson for me: when someone is speaking of their mind, their anything, or of their thinking, they mostly talk about themselves, almost always. To understand "their mind" you have to be in it.

Finally one other mistake of mine may be naivity regarding energies and psychic battles. Thinking we can help, through support or absence of, but avoiding rejection, that we can help most, including 9, may be naive.

Yet, somewhere, she showed us the path, by diving or avoiding, she still showed us the path. The interesting part Ray is that you are telling us that, in fact, she was overall the weakest for accepting to work with such energies towards personally intended results.
    Last edited by Flash; 5th February 2013 at 12:54.

2. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Flash For This Post:

aikisaw (5th February 2013), another bob (5th February 2013), Christine (5th February 2013), Finefeather (5th February 2013), Kristin (5th February 2013), ROMANWKT (5th February 2013), yukondiva (5th February 2013)

3. Link to Post #102
    United States Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 21,221 times in 2,274 posts

Glad to hear it's no longer about Chelley. We can expect the character assassination to cease now? Character assassination based mostly on heresies and fantastical, fabricated tales but no evidence.

The Emotional Matrix thread provides sound evidence. Evidence we see playing out here. No one had to sell anything. The stories about recently departed members has to be pitched hard in order to make the story hold water.

Now the circumstance only boils down to asking ourselves if we are sane? Can we trust what plays out before our eyes? Are we a bit too well-informed now?

Or are we insane?

Destroying Forces, Ray? Destroying Forces, not an entity, but a Force of Nature. How much power are we going to afford Chelley? Does she have the whole world in her hands now? Destroying Forces, the wrecking ball to the Matrix. In that respect, you are correct. The Emotional Matrix Thread is the wrecking ball to the Matrix.

A precedent set. Anyone not drinking the kool-aid can expect accusations of possession? That's creating a safe environment? Double-speak. Unsafe conditions created so we can all feel safe.

Members new and old leaping from the forum suggests unsafe conditions.

Problem, reaction, solution.

4. Link to Post #103
    United States Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 8,987 times in 1,125 posts

Had to recheck the title of this thread to make sure I was in the right one...

All this talk about getting emotionally charged up and carried away....in the 'their' mind thread??? The whole point was about managing emotional reactions in order to make mindful responses...one of the only threads on this forum people have not gotten emotionally carried away in...until it was brought here by someone who had not participated in it.

There is fear and there is love...all things come forth from one or the other. What we perceive as 'negative energy' is fear-based...'positive energy', love-based.

Despite the best of intentions in starting the 'safe' thread, it created fear...was filled with it...and became more and more emotionally charged...and such fear can take on a life of its own. The same holds true for all the threads that were created from it. By stepping into the threads, one stepped into fear energies...and perceived attack...especially those who attempted to bring reason into the discussions. Some could 'see' clearly what was really going on and the inevitable result...not by emotional reaction, but by mindful reflection. So painful to watch play out and be unable to do anything about it.

That was my mistake...I stepped into the fear and was attacked. To not participate would have been the wise choice...lesson now learned.

Are there constructs, entities, watching our every move and seeking disharmony and division...of course. Do we make unconscious agreements to our detriment...of course. But it all comes from a place of fear...an emotion, an emotional trigger, and a trap.

Most of us who participated in the 'their' mind thread just want to get back to work and explore. It is others who continue the 'battle'.

Unity in diversity, you said, Ulli. Diversity. We can agree to disagree and move on...or we can keep rehashing it over and over again, maintaining division.

What's done is done. What happened, happened. For better or worse, only time will tell.

5. The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to Belle For This Post:

aikisaw (5th February 2013), another bob (5th February 2013), Christine (5th February 2013), D-Day (5th February 2013), Finefeather (5th February 2013), Gardener (5th February 2013), NancyV (6th February 2013), PurpleLama (5th February 2013), RMorgan (5th February 2013), ROMANWKT (5th February 2013), Sebastion (5th February 2013), zenith (5th February 2013)

6. Link to Post #104
    South Africa Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 7,472 times in 1,084 posts

Quote Posted by Flash (here)
    Quote Posted by Finefeather (here)
    Just a comment for those who believe in entities...I do...and have seen them quite clearly, and quite often, in the lower Astral realms...and in connection with the "their mind" thread.
    There is an entity which exists in that thread and it is called a "BigHead" https://projectavalon.net/forum4/show...l=1#post561666
    And...this entity was sustained and fed by the following of 9eagle9's thread and she was technically the creator of it, and she is also the head of it. With her removal from the forum this entity has essentially also been removed, but, it is still in existence and will continue to be fed by the regular participants of the thread who are still locked into the same idea which she started...although of a lessor intensity here on Avalon.
    Now this is not saying it is a bad or a good entity...although you can make up your own mind...but it is never the less an entity.
    The reason why the 'vibes' are different now that she has gone is because the entity has lost it's focus and energy on Avalon, which it was been sustained with...she is the focus and the participants are the energy it feeds off.

The only way to avoid such an entity is to participate in a thread with a detached state of mind, as opposed to an emotional state of mind. I have actually noticed, for what it is worth, that Bill's posts, as well as those of some of the moderators, and some casual posters, in threads of this nature, are often of a clearly different vibrational energy to that of the prevailing or main energy of the thread. This often results in the classic state where the regular participants become irate because the energy is broken for a moment...and they often regard posts of this neutral nature, or opposing nature as intrusion...
    The nature of this type of entity is emotional and the majority of the posts in this thread have 'fed' this entity, which was started by 9eagle9 the moment she began the thread...more later. It does not matter if she was immune to it or not... the fact remains that she was the ruler or 'archon' of the thread...and I apologize to those who have become a little attached to her teaching and are not able to see the position they have got themselves into, and will no doubt treat this post as an attempt to block their perceived growth...but this is not the case...I am merely pointing out some unseen events and occurrences which are present.

9eagle 9 has a decided ability and the understanding to work with such an entity and there is no doubt in my mind that she has created this entity for her own use in presenting her arguments and information...but, there are those who are drawn into this argument or conversation who are often NOT capable of avoiding getting caught up in the emotion and this starts to become the energy which feeds the entity. So the crux of the matter is that if we are not strong enough or in command enough of our own emotional energy we will be swept into and taken over by the very energy we are trying to learn to avoid...remember she is in this instance stronger than the 'pupil'.
    If one is not ready to take on such a powerful force we should avoid it by staying clear of this type of thread or conversation.

9eagle9 is what is known in ancient esoteric writings as the Destroyer Force it is powerful and acts on the will of the person which it addresses. This force is neutral in nature and can be used for both good and bad enhancement...it is up to each individual to determine how this force will effect them by analysing the effect of the force on their daily lives.
    Not everyone is ready to take on this force, in full, yet...and may require more living to experience gentler or subtler examples of this force in our daily lives to wean us off the power of emotions...for example the jilted lovers and broken hearts we see around us is a lesson in emotional control...hard for some...a breeze for others.

This quality of 9eagle9 does not make her an 'evil' force just a force to be aware of and know exists, and each of us needs to deal with this in our own way...at the end of our dealing with this force...and when the waters are calm inside us we will begin to understand the nature of this type of force and will no longer see it in a negative light...this I can say with love to those who may not see this now. There are many ways to enlightenment...gentle souls require a softer approach, this is my personal favorite...but some, need a more harsh approach to get the message...seek therefor your way and leave the others to their way.

Taking care of our life also means taking care of our emotions, and overload can cause severe mental distortions and great pain and suffering...love your self yet know you are one with all, and marvel at all the diversity which has been created by the One for us to choose from.
    Love you all
    Ray

Ray, you are surely right in your own rights.

On my side, I had never perceived 9 as a negative force. Nor positive. Only a force presenting her facts. But yes, a strong force. I still think she was the perfect reflection of who we are. She showed us the weaknesses we have, not by pointing although she thought is was her way, but mostly by making us react. What you react to is where your weakness lies. In these terms, a great teacher.

My mistake was in thinking that the forum can handle it while keeping all the members in it, even those under their own spell. I did think the forum was strong enough without having to expell anyone. Those caught within the bull eye of the problem are as much in need of help and support (for the overall helpful ways, for the good of all) as anyone else. We do have to learn to brake those energies on site, imo. Aren't we all under our own spell somewhat. This is what I meant by not knowing about how energies work in my other post. I presume now that we are not there yet.

Another lesson for me: when someone is speaking of their mind, their anything, or of their thinking, they mostly talk about themselves, almost always. To understand "their mind" you have to be in it.

Finally one other mistake of mine may be naivity regarding energies and psychic battles. Thinking we can help, through support or absence of, but avoiding rejection, that we can help most, including 9, may be naive.

Yet, somewhere, she showed us the path, by diving or avoiding, she still showed us the path. The interesting part Ray is that you are telling us that, in fact, she was overall the weakest for accepting to work with such energies towards personally intended results.
    Hi Flash
    Thank you for your comment.
    I think you might have misinterpreted my post...which I apologize for if it has drawn the wrong conclusion for you. The neutral force which I called the Destroyer Force is the will of God and is held by higher minds as the one that cleanses. It destroys the 'evil' to make way for the light...this powerful force is best experienced in little 'doses' because it can, kind of, knock you off your feet. It is the ultimate lesson in finding out who you really are and does not hide or gently work around your ignorance. If you chop a tree down don't expect it to fall gently on you if you get in it's way
    Love
    Ray
    Last edited by Finefeather; 5th February 2013 at 14:35.

7. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to Finefeather For This Post:

aikisaw (5th February 2013), Anchor (7th February 2013), another bob (5th February 2013), Christine (5th February 2013), Flash (5th February 2013), Gardener (5th February 2013), NancyV (6th February 2013), Sebastion (5th February 2013), write4change (5th February 2013), zenith (5th February 2013)

8. Link to Post #105
    Morocco Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 45,191 times in 5,447 posts

Be well all.

9. Link to Post #106
    Thanks

"9eagle9 was playing a game"

She knows how the game is played. She made that pretty apparent in the parent thread to this one.

Play psychological warfare with her, if you must, if warfare is required to save face.

But to drag others into the war may be viewed as highly irresponsible unless they know how the game is played.

We have the ability to make wise choices.

10. Link to Post #107
    Thanks

Quote Posted by another bob (here)
    Glad to hear it's no longer about Chelley. We can expect the character assassination to cease now? Character assassination based mostly on heresies and fantastical, fabricated tales but no evidence.

The Emotional Matrix thread provides sound evidence. Evidence we see playing out here. No one had to sell anything. The stories about recently departed members has to be pitched hard in order to make the story hold water.

Now the circumstance only boils down to asking ourselves if we are sane? Can we trust what plays out before our eyes? Are we a bit too well-informed now?

Or are we insane?

Destroying Forces, Ray? Destroying Forces, not an entity, but a Force of Nature. How much power are we going to afford Chelley? Does she have the whole world in her hands now? Destroying Forces, the wrecking ball to the Matrix. In that respect, you are correct. The Emotional Matrix Thread is the wrecking ball to the Matrix.

A precedent set. Anyone not drinking the kool-aid can expect accusations of possession? That's creating a safe environment? Double-speak. Unsafe conditions created so we can all feel safe.

Members new and old leaping from the forum suggests unsafe conditions.

Problem, reaction, solution.
    Hi bob
    If you were to read my post again you might find that I never related the entity with the destroyer force...I clearly stated that the entity was an emotional creation and as a separate paragraph I wrote about the quality of the force known by many, I have known, as the Will of God or Destroyer Force, which Chelley is clearly demonstrating. This force, in its higher manifestation, is only now beginning to come into manifestation and is also in some places known as the First Ray of Will...and you also get the Second Ray of Love/Wisdom and the Third Ray of Intelligent Activity...the trinity if you like. This is actually a great compliment to her but sadly you do not see this yet. As far as nature is concerned the destroyer force you are talking about is the same force I am talking about just a higher dimension of it. It is the great leveler in life.
    Love to you
    Ray

EDIT: removed this statement:"You surprise me with the wisdom you wish to give sometimes" to avoid conflict....I have more in common with you than deserves an unthinking statement like this....my apologies bob
    Last edited by Finefeather; 5th February 2013 at 14:30.

11. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Finefeather For This Post:

aikisaw (5th February 2013), alexandra (5th February 2013), Anchor (7th February 2013), another bob (5th February 2013), Christine (5th February 2013), donk (5th February 2013), Flash (5th February 2013), Gardener (5th February 2013), NancyV (6th February 2013)

12. Link to Post #108
    Thanks
    Thanked 56,381 times in 8,335 posts

I sense another fork in the road coming up. Bizarrely. it's not a new fork in the road, it's the same one we've come to a few times, there must be a loop in the road we choose.

The fork is a fundamental case of "which comes first, the world we fix, or the world we are here to fix ourselves in".

Interestingly, Bill Ryan firmly asserts that he's committed to fixing the world. That's really why I'm here.

At the same time, it's very obvious to me that there are quite a few members who are here to 'fix' themselves first and the world second. ( be careful what you are actually putting your energy into )

Which comes first, folks?

The chicken or the egg.
    Last edited by norman; 5th February 2013 at 18:02.
    ..................................................my first language is TYPO..............................................

13. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to norman For This Post:

Christine (5th February 2013), Conchis (5th February 2013), D-Day (5th February 2013), Flash (6th February 2013), Limor Wolf (7th February 2013), RMorgan (5th February 2013), Wind (5th February 2013), write4change (5th February 2013)

14. Link to Post #109
    Morocco Unsubscribed
    Language
    Discordian
    Thanks
    Thanked 40,082 times in 4,764 posts

The energetic form was brought into being at the point of Chelly being slammed by Bill in the "Safety" thread. A lot of attention and energy was thrown behind his statement as there is a majority in this forum who would follow him straight off a cliff, and in a sense this is what has occurred. Rocky came along and stirred the mix, at best his interaction on that thread was reckless and irresponsible, and at worst was deliberate and subtle in it's destructive outcome. Chelley's responsibility ended at her own protection, she wasn't going to eat was was trying to be fed to her, so to speak. There are equal shares of responsibility all around, and in my view the only way to stop it will be for Bill himself to disengage from this entity business, recognize in a neutral manner what occurred, publicly, and disassemble said thought form by revoking it's status as some independent force. I'm not putting blame on Bill, these things occur constantly in our daily lives, but such things normally require much time and attention to manifest, in this circumstance, with him at the helm of this ship, so many following his lead, without recognizing this source of the thoughtform, it will continue to run amuck on this forum, and it will continue to attack unsuspecting members who do not have a practical understanding in these matters. Every thought is potentially an "entity", and it is we ourselves that make it so. There are a handful of us on this forum, had we been subject to similar energetic aggression as Chelley was, the outcome would have been quite similar, not because we are good or bad, simply because we are well protected and actively engaged in our own energetic environments. I'm seeing Mod retired, so that's one less. I am thinking of such also, as it's frustrating to me to see so much speculation bandied about as truth, and these phantoms pursuing us were ever of our own creation. I won't discount fully the possibility of some outside, unwarranted and unwanted influence, but it need not have done much as we did most of the work ourselves.

15. Link to Post #110
    Costa Rica Avalon Member yukondiva's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,410 times in 149 posts

Wow people

16. Link to Post #111
    Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 15,004 times in 2,540 posts

I just thought I would pipe in from a Mod perspective. Chelley got the boot because she failed follow forum guidelines and not attack other members. If you need to insult others, you are an issue on a community forum. End of story. We put up with it for a long time as she had so much to offer in wisdom. She was given months of opportunities to bridle her temper, but she could not and would not even try. There are many ways to get a point across, but insulting others while doing so is not appropriate here.

On a SEPARATE ISSUE: Chelley's attacks on others worked well to serve the emotional matrix and strengthen it. Those that were insulted, and there are many, also did their part to uphold the emotional matrix. Those that divide the forum and pick sides on an issue where there is shared responsibility also uphold the emotional matrix.

Energy that upholds the emotional matrix is what we are talking about. We need to see where this is in ourselves first. We can not blame one person. Blaming one person is unrealistic when dealing with a community issue of this scope. Suggesting that one person has been blamed is also upholding the emotional matrix. See how tricky this energy is?

From the Heart,
    Kristin

17. The Following 17 Users Say Thank You to Kristin For This Post:

araucaria (5th February 2013), Bill Ryan (5th February 2013), Christine (5th February 2013), Conchis (5th February 2013), DeDukshyn (21st March 2013), Finefeather (5th February 2013), Gardener (5th February 2013), Hervé (6th February 2013), Limor Wolf (7th February 2013), Marianne (5th February 2013), PurpleLama (5th February 2013), RunningDeer (6th February 2013), sdv (5th February 2013), Selene (5th February 2013), ThePythonicCow (5th February 2013), ulli (6th February 2013), Wind (5th February 2013)

18. Link to Post #112
    Thanks

No offense intended, Ray. However, the ignorant will take words like Destructive Forces as ammunition to load their guns with as emotional trigger words. I know what you mean; others may not. They don't care about meanings, they care about the emotion the words Destructive Forces evokes.

We've had one member walk in off the street, onto the Matrix thread, and begin shooting the teacher. With the OP gone, the only ones to take the bullets were the students. There was no reason for this; it was all emotional matrix. We see incidences similar to school shootings played out in the world at large by observing the smaller ones in our internet communities.

A little knowledge is a dangerous thing.

Best Regards,

Bob

19. Link to Post #113
    Thanks
    Thanked 459,442 times in 32,921 posts

You're so right!

20. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to Bill Ryan For This Post:

Christine (5th February 2013), Finefeather (5th February 2013), Kristin (5th February 2013), Laura Elina (8th February 2013), Limor Wolf (7th February 2013), peterspm (5th February 2013), PurpleLama (5th February 2013), RMorgan (5th February 2013), Vrilya (5th February 2013), write4change (5th February 2013)

21. Link to Post #114
    Thanks
    Thanked 16,188 times in 2,886 posts

Sound advice and wisdom: (for myself in particular)

I have made a personal decision to avoid threads like this one 100%, from this moment forward I will not even open them up to glance over.

I AM DONE with this nonsense....

I will personally slap myself if I catch my self even "peeking" at these threads which are causing division etc.....

From this moment forward I will only "participate" in solid intelligent and productive threads.....

To "conquer" the BS and other "unstable" energy happening in this forum right now I have come to the conclusion the best thing for me to do is not participate in it and avoid it completely.....not even peek at threads like this to prevent this crap enter my mind.

Have fun playing in a mine field for those who choose to continue to participate in this blown out distraction.....

PS: if anyone responds to this post of mine I won't see it because this is my last visit to this thread and others like it....bye
    SilentFeathers

"The journey is now, it begins with today. There are many paths, choose wisely."

22. The Following 15 Users Say Thank You to SilentFeathers For This Post:

Anchor (7th February 2013), Bill Ryan (5th February 2013), Christine (5th February 2013), Conchis (5th February 2013), D-Day (5th February 2013), Flash (6th February 2013), Gardener (5th February 2013), gripreaper (5th February 2013), Kristin (5th February 2013), Limor Wolf (7th February 2013), PurpleLama (5th February 2013), RMorgan (5th February 2013), RunningDeer (6th February 2013), Wind (5th February 2013), zenith (5th February 2013)

23. Link to Post #115
    Thanks

No offense intended, Ray. However, the ignorant will take words like Destructive Forces as ammunition to load their guns with as emotional trigger words. I know what you mean; others may not. They don't care about meanings, they care about the emotion the words Destructive Forces evokes.

We've had one member walk in off the street, onto the Matrix thread, and begin shooting the teacher. With the OP gone, the only ones to take the bullets were the students. There was no reason for this; it was all emotional matrix. We see incidences similar to school shootings played out in the world at large by observing the smaller ones in our internet communities.

Best Regards,

Bob
    Hi bob
    Yes you are quite right here...one needs to be so careful what we say and how we say it and the words we use, to avoid conflict...a difficult task to say the least.
    But...I think there is progress often in places we cannot see, and can only but push on towards the reveal of light..
    Stay well and strong
    Ray

24. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Finefeather For This Post:

aikisaw (5th February 2013), Anchor (7th February 2013), Flash (6th February 2013), Gardener (5th February 2013), Kristin (5th February 2013), RunningDeer (6th February 2013), Vrilya (5th February 2013)

25. Link to Post #116
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 14,439 times in 1,555 posts

There is a lot of work to do - some very valuable information is sitting on the forum right now. Time to pick up and move on.

26. Link to Post #117
    Great Britain Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 7,391 times in 1,757 posts

I'm off to the Sacred Circle for a lie down.

27. Link to Post #118
    Canada Avalon Member Ernie Nemeth's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 36,614 times in 5,382 posts

What the heck now, you guys?

Can't even ignore this one as it spills into the productive threads as well, of which there are so very few these days.
    Can't understand it because in order to do so requires first subjecting myself to the negativity that will then swirl me down the drain as well.
    Can't call for calm cool rationality and focus on our common mission because I will be accused of not reading the threads involved (see point two).

I can take this much in, transform it and pass it back.
    I can comprehend it because I, like all of you (I assume), are human and I know how sometimes, in the heat of debate a bit of ego might slip by my defenses also. I can appologize for my indiscretion, though, only the most advanced humans can do that, you know - are you one?
    I can choose to remind my fellow Avalonians of their highest aspirations, their best intentions and the sacred contract we all made before we were born into and of the earth sphere.

Please pull back from the brink, I implore you. Do not do the work of the other side for them - at least not willingly and consciously. And any who read this are conscious now and cannot claim momentary ignorance or forgetfulness.

May the Most High God bless you and keep you safe, sane and supportive.
    Love,
    Ernie
    Empty your mind, be formless, shapeless — like water...Now water can flow or it can crash. Be water, my friend. Bruce Lee

Free will can only be as free as the mind that conceives it.

28. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Ernie Nemeth For This Post:

Christine (6th February 2013), Limor Wolf (7th February 2013)

29. Link to Post #119
    United States Avalon Member gripreaper's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 29,685 times in 3,744 posts

moved.....
    Last edited by gripreaper; 5th February 2013 at 23:30.
    "Lay Down Your Truth and Check Your Weapons
    The Next Voice You Hear Will Be Your OWN"
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IhS69C1tr0w

30. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to gripreaper For This Post:

RMorgan (5th February 2013), Sebastion (5th February 2013), Wind (5th February 2013)

31. Link to Post #120
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 14,439 times in 1,555 posts

Quote Posted by gripreaper (here)
    moved.....
    Where ---->?

+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst 1 6 8 LastLast