+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 3 LastLast

Thread: The End Result of 2012?

1. Link to Post #1
    United States Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,204 times in 958 posts

Default The End Result of 2012?

We have all seen the predictions of disaster, the rapture, Biblical Prophesy, One world government, and more. In your heart of hearts what is going to happen? Given all the data we have been given what is your feeling? What event will 2012 be remembered for?

2. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Cartomancer For This Post:

Camilo (22nd February 2012), RedeZra (22nd February 2012), shadowstalker (20th February 2012), unicorny (20th February 2012), Wind (21st February 2012)

3. Link to Post #2
    Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 15,809 times in 2,892 posts

Default Re: The End Result of 2012?

It would all be a matter of understand /perspective/intent , of the individual experiencing this 2012 event and considering that 2012 has not been fully unfolded, for me on a personal note it is to soon to ask let alone ponder.
    In the end we all have our part to play and work through.
    Last edited by shadowstalker; 21st February 2012 at 00:48.
    Namaste-Matte

MY LATEST BOOK: "INTRUDERS UPON THE REALM"
    JOIN ME IN MY NEW ONGOING PROJECT
    My Bitchute
    My Music
    My Books
    Project: Shadowstalker

Once you get past the fear of darkness, you can find the things hidden in the shadows..

4. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to shadowstalker For This Post:

Bongo (21st February 2012), Cartomancer (20th February 2012), Sesan (22nd February 2012)

5. Link to Post #3
    Thanks

Quote Posted by shadowstalker (here)
    It would all be a matter of understand /perspective/intent , of the individual experiencing this 2012 event and considering that 2012 has not been fully unfolded, for me on a personal note it is to soon to ask let alone ponder.
    In the end we all have are part to play and work through.
    I guess we're going to find out one way or another. I have a feeling its going to be fairly uneventful. I don't know why. It just seems that way somehow. Maybe we've been exposed to so much in the last few years 'normal' is now different than it used to be.

6. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Cartomancer For This Post:

Sesan (22nd February 2012), shadowstalker (20th February 2012), skamandar (21st February 2012)

7. Link to Post #4
    Thanks

It is an interesting thought to carry as the year unfolds but, for me, it is much too early to consider this I will let my heart guide me as each situation arises. I think we are in such a state of flux that there is no point making predictions especially as I have no gift for that sort of thing

8. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to unicorny For This Post:

Cartomancer (20th February 2012), Sesan (22nd February 2012), shadowstalker (20th February 2012)

9. Link to Post #5
    United States Avalon Member EnergyGardener's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,647 times in 455 posts

If the planted seeds are recognized, weeded and nourished, good things will happen faster.

The key is finding the fertile gardens with like-minded gardeners. Those with weeds and chemicals have had more time (and license) to plan, but their time is up.

If it were not true, we wouldn't have come here.
    What Happens to Us, Is Less Important, Than; How We React, When It Does
    -and-
    What Happens to Us, Is Less Important, If; We are Prepared, When It Does - US Copyright 2003

10. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to EnergyGardener For This Post:

Cartomancer (20th February 2012), Earth Angel (21st February 2012), gooty64 (21st February 2012), InTheBackground (21st February 2012), Sesan (22nd February 2012), shadowstalker (20th February 2012), skamandar (21st February 2012), unicorny (20th February 2012), Vanessa (21st February 2012)

11. Link to Post #6
    Thanks
    Thanked 8,374 times in 1,941 posts

Something big will happen, I can feel it in my bones. I don't know what it will be, but I know it will be this year, not neccessary on the 21st December. By that date I think we will have had the time to realise what actually did happen. An increase in consciousness would be my biggest bet. Second to that the beginning of a change in how we run the world but that would be a process which when started could be many many years to fruition. I wouldn't rule out some electro magnetism going through the galactic centre happenning concurrent with my first bet. Sunspot activity looks like an inevitability along with more earthquakes. So happy days this year.

Stan
    If you don't follow your spirit without hesitation, you end up following your hesitation without spirit.

12. The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to aranuk For This Post:

Alekahn (21st February 2012), Black Panther (21st February 2012), Cartomancer (20th February 2012), Earth Angel (21st February 2012), EnergyGardener (20th February 2012), gooty64 (21st February 2012), Holly Lindin (21st February 2012), Sesan (22nd February 2012), shadowstalker (20th February 2012), skamandar (21st February 2012), Vanessa (21st February 2012), Wind (21st February 2012)

13. Link to Post #7
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,577 times in 818 posts

I think 2012 will be remembered for financial collapse. I believe many countries like Britain, the USA, etc. will be bankrupt and their currencies will become worth very little. Savings will be wiped out, home prices will fall in compared with Gold & Silver - ie, if your home is worth 1 kg of gold now, it will be worth less than 1 kilo by 31 Dec 2012. I personally that hyper-inflation won't get very bad in 2012 in most countries, but in 2013 or 2014 it will be terrible so we need to stock up on food, medicine, etc.
    “There is no coming to consciousness without pain. People will do anything, no matter how absurd, in order to avoid facing their own soul. One does not become enlightened by imagining figures of light, but by making the darkness conscious.” -- Carl Jung

"To see the farm is to leave the farm."

14. The Following User Says Thank You to Mulder For This Post:

Cartomancer (21st February 2012)

15. Link to Post #8
    Avalon Member
    Thanks

I tend to believe what the Mayan people say, that there will be a positive change but depending on your own clarity and ability to sustain yourself. If you have little integrity and no way to feed yourself, it could be difficult. In the long run it will be good, but it could be bumpy getting there.

16. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to lelmaleh For This Post:

Cartomancer (21st February 2012), Holly Lindin (21st February 2012), Sesan (22nd February 2012), shadowstalker (21st February 2012)

17. Link to Post #9
    Language
    German
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,068 times in 698 posts

2012 will be remembered on a big hype for a event on a special date in december, but nothing will happen.... some days in the new year 2013 a new date for the end of the mayan callender will be anounced because someone claims it was wrong calculated and the game starts new. "hope gets reseted and restarted and people will jump on the train"

besides that conciousnes will rise on planet earth and more and more people will begin to see that reality is very different then tv told them.

maybe there is also the chance of the nwo movement changing from inside into a real spiritual one world goverment, because the cabal powers will not reincarnate anymore on this planet because the timeline-possibility of their selfish interest aint available anymore, but this will take some years after 2012.
    Last edited by seehas; 21st February 2012 at 01:06.
    " Loka samasta sukhino bhavantu / May all beings in all worlds be happy and free and may the thoughts, words and actions of my own life contribute in some way to that happiness and to that freedom for all "

tibetian mantra

18. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to seehas For This Post:

Alie (21st February 2012), Cartomancer (21st February 2012), Holly Lindin (21st February 2012), skamandar (21st February 2012)

19. Link to Post #10
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,652 times in 513 posts

It's a question that I can not answer ... meaning my biggest question is WHAT WILL HAPPEN? and my only answer is I DON'T KNOW. I ponder this question almost every day. Not for myself but more for my kids and grandkids. I tell them nothing cause I don't know how to prepare them, since I don't know "yet" what to do myself.

I think you Posed the Question very well, and thank you for it, CARTOMANCER.

20. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Alie For This Post:

Cartomancer (21st February 2012), Herbert (21st February 2012)

21. Link to Post #11
    United States Avalon Member VaughnB's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,061 times in 203 posts

Quote Posted by seehas (here)
    2012 will be remembered on a big hype for a event on a special date in december, but nothing will happen.... some days in the new year 2013 a new date for the end of the mayan callender will be anounced because someone claims it was wrong calculated and the game starts new. "hope gets reseted and restarted and people will jump on the train"

besides that conciousnes will rise on planet earth and more and more people will begin to see that reality is very different then tv told them.

maybe there is also the chance of the nwo movement changing from inside into a real spiritual one world goverment, because the cabal powers will not reincarnate anymore on this planet because the timeline-possibility of their selfish interest aint available anymore, but this will take some years after 2012.
    I agree, think there's a lot of capitalists profiteering, yet I'm certain many believe themselves and kill their cats too. Not to say that cosmic events have not happened in the past, because the geologic record is well documented, ice ages, polar reversals, CMEs and so on.

ONE THING FOR CERTAIN
    You can count on human beings to:
    1. Eradicate species
    2. Make War
    3. Pollute their only home
    4. Creation of false scarcity
    5. Exert Religious & Political authority over others
    6. Continue fast-paced technology [for the benefit of control] no free energy, no resource equality, medical mediocrity keeping you healthy enough to pay premiums.
    7. Relatively few awakened souls while many remain numb, brain-washed, asleep and apathetic.
    SOME POSITIVE OUTLOOKS
    • The Schumann Resonance Field is increasing dramatically, whether this will help activate dormant DNA is still in question.
    • The internet remains relatively open for free exchange of information, networking and sharing in health, guidance and inquiry.
    • Pockets of resistance TPTB remain vigilant in establishing forums, intentional communities, progressive media, food production and healthcare practices.
    • NEXT GENERATIONS - letting go of old prejudices, hate, fear, shame and guilt established by the old religious, political, social archetypes.
    Name:  390914_10150438751388741_687418740_8632655_409326827_n.jpg
Views: 89
Size:  67.4 KB
    Last edited by VaughnB; 21st February 2012 at 01:34.

It is all easier than you have been told.Simply change your consciousness
    My Video ChannelTao of the Traveler Transcendence The Story of Humankind Official Statement from the Occupy Movement

22. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to VaughnB For This Post:

Alie (21st February 2012), Cartomancer (21st February 2012), seehas (21st February 2012), skamandar (21st February 2012)

23. Link to Post #12
    Thanks

So, what will the world look like on 1/1/13? I don't know. I tend to take things moment by moment, day by day. You can tell that a lot of crazy stuff is going to happen if our leaders don't change some of the paths we are heading down....war/financial disaster. My guess is that the American electorate is dumb enough to re-elect Obama this year, but I try to remain open-minded about that and hope that if he does, then the world will end on 12/21/2012 so we won't have to worry about that disaster. Like I said, I tend to on day-to-day because I end up worrying about things that I really have no control over. However, I'll be happy to tell you how I'm doing on 1/1/13 if I'm still here.

24. Link to Post #13
    United States Avalon Member ghostrider's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 28,800 times in 6,634 posts

the annunaki are big on ceremony, the alignment will bring their return to earth..
    Raiding the Matrix One Mind at a Time ...

25. Link to Post #14
    Canada Avalon Member goinghome2012's Avatar
    Thanks

I believe in my opinion the event will be something to do with our Father Sun, the Cosmic Father, in the past year or so the sun has become brighter and hotter. At the same time Human Consciousness is shifting to a new level away from ego, greed and darkness, evil.

The human heart is opening and our minds are transforming. The sun is changing our DNA, we are becoming lighter. The 2012 event ties in with the gradual paradigm shift of consciousness since 2001; the human heart and the evolution of the mind are transforming.

... But there is something missing, there has to be something that will happen that pushes us over the edge for the final test of humanity, either a solar burp, flare event, magnetic pole shift and or a world earthquake preceded by a dimensional shift of the ages event, the three days of darkness. the event will happen within 12 hours, it will happen fast, maybe even over night.

... or could it be Nibiru, planet x that is coming our way, it is difficult to pin point it.

anyways peace and love

26. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to goinghome2012 For This Post:

aranuk (21st February 2012), Cartomancer (21st February 2012)

27. Link to Post #15
    Thanks
    Thanked 48,968 times in 7,673 posts

This is the year of human awakening. Our higher consciousness and DNA is starting to activate. Do know that there is an divine plan behind all of this! Everything that happens happens for a reason. We are now living in the "no time" period and soon after there will be singularity just like Terence McKenna said. There are signs of this all over the world almost in every culture of this upcoming major and wonderful event. Awaken people have come aware of this. Yes, I too can feel the upcoming change in my bones. The seeds have been sown already.

It is not the end of the world, it is the end of the world as we know it.
    "When you've seen beyond yourself, then you may find, peace of mind is waiting there." ~ George Harrison

28. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Wind For This Post:

Black Panther (21st February 2012), Cartomancer (21st February 2012), Holly Lindin (21st February 2012), Sesan (22nd February 2012)

29. Link to Post #16
    Thanks

Hey everyone, I'm knew here to this site.

I too, just like aranuk have been experiencing the last handful of months, of what I can only describe as a tremendous "knowing" that something really big is just around the corner. I can not for the life of me shake this feeling, nor do I know what it could possibly be. Some people have suggested that "sensitives" like me are simply picking up on the energy as our earth moves into a higher realm, and I'm picking up other people's enlightenment or awakening. I don't know about any of that, but I just know that something huge is on it's way, or will occur. I do not fear it, nor do I believe it will be any huge horrific apocalypse either. I just feel in the deepest part of my soul that we are on the verge of a tremendous "something".

I must mention that I have had many, many experiences with what I can only describe as "encounters" with deceased loved ones throughout my entire life. Many times I have been given information about things that no one in my family knew about, which turns out to be completely accurate. I have been fortold of things that did infact come to pass, most of it positive, but at times it did involve the foreknowledge of a family members death and passing. I have also had many odd dream encounters with what I wholeheartedly believe are alien beings, or one might call, our space family.

30. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Awakened For This Post:

Alekahn (21st February 2012), aranuk (21st February 2012), Black Panther (21st February 2012), Cartomancer (21st February 2012)

31. Link to Post #17
    United States Avalon Member Ariel's Avatar
    Thanks

I know many people think that day may be a chaotic event that will kill or harm us all...and some believe it will bring in a New Age and a changing event to human history. I think the Mayans were trying to state that something good will happen, not a bad one.

I was discussing this with some friends last year. Some of them believe it may increase the crime, murder and suicide rate because of all the fear and hype. ( I know...that's a terrible thing to say).

But with all the research I have done and the things I have encountered... I believe wholeheartedly that it may bring a spiritual awareness, perhaps an awakening like some of you mentioned...a higher consciousness and improved intellect, DNA, etc. But whatever will happen, I will just focus on living everyday, grow spiritually deeper with myself and my beliefs, help out others and to love and cherish the ones close in my life.

32. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Ariel For This Post:

aranuk (21st February 2012), Douglass (26th February 2012), Holly Lindin (21st February 2012), jcocks (21st February 2012)

33. Link to Post #18
    Australia Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 35,587 times in 5,273 posts

The Year (The American People ) elected Ron Paul and took back their Country..!

Game Over...Globalists/OWO/PTW/Banksters...

34. Link to Post #19
    Thanks

Most geologist's will tell you that we are long overdue for the poles to reverse themselves. We are about 50k years overdue according to the geologic record. It is not clear how what the effects would be on the earth or if the magnetic poles shift w/out the entire earth shifting. I am curious as to how a shift in the polarity of the entire earth would effect us. Thanks for all the great replies here. It looks like we are mostly optimistic that something good is going to happen.

I feel that way too. I am not sensing a giant disaster. On the other hand I guess we are all jaded to the wars going on and many other things so there is room for some very huge historical events here. I just remember Y2k and all the hype and hysteria etc and 2012 reminds me of that. If nothing else it is a good marketing ploy. I just found an old lighter w/ a Y2k logo on it and then I thought of all the t-shirts etc. that were sold.

35. Link to Post #20
    United States Avalon Member VaughnB's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,061 times in 203 posts

Quote Posted by Cartomancer (here)
    Most geologist's will tell you that we are long overdue for the poles to reverse themselves. We are about 50k years overdue according to the geologic record. It is not clear how what the effects would be on the earth or if the magnetic poles shift w/out the entire earth shifting. I am curious as to how a shift in the polarity of the entire earth would effect us. Thanks for all the great replies here. It looks like we are mostly optimistic that something good is going to happen.

I feel that way too. I am not sensing a giant disaster. On the other hand I guess we are all jaded to the wars going on and many other things so there is room for some very huge historical events here. I just remember Y2k and all the hype and hysteria etc and 2012 reminds me of that. If nothing else it is a good marketing ploy. I just found an old lighter w/ a Y2k logo on it and then I thought of all the t-shirts etc. that were sold.
    There's been many pole reversals, not much happens.

It is all easier than you have been told.Simply change your consciousness
    My Video ChannelTao of the Traveler Transcendence The Story of Humankind Official Statement from the Occupy Movement

36. The Following User Says Thank You to VaughnB For This Post:

Cartomancer (21st February 2012)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 3 LastLast