+ Reply to Thread
Page 32 of 36 FirstFirst 1 22 32 36 LastLast

Thread: Problems with Mark Richards' SSP testimony to Kerry Cassidy

1. Link to Post #621
    New Zealand Avalon Member HaveBlue's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,465 times in 346 posts

Default Re: Problems with Mark Richards' SSP testimony to Kerry Cassidy

Kevin, as someone who wants to see your doc be made, you are giving your critics ammo here which is a pity. Bill, me and many others know the MR story is BS. We have all said so in this public forum.

However people are still free to believe BS if they want and Kerry is one of them. If Kerry is your target, just leave her be. She is doing a brilliant job of destroying her own credibility all on her own (unfortunately). Think Sun Tsu and the Art of War. It is a shame because I would like her to succeed. She did a good interview with Ian R Crane recently that was factual and coherent.
    But she then went on to interview herself as her guest Unwanted Publicity Guy was a no show. She looks terrible and like she needs a break from all this.

I would also like to see you succeed. That won't be done by pissing people off. Fight off the sickness that seems to be doing the rounds of internet radio jocks!

There is nought to be gained trying to fracture Bill and Kerrys' acquaintance any more than it is already. You just come across as a stirrer.

You have all you need already to make a compelling doco about MR. Please settle down, as I fear you will be the next here to be unsubscribed.
    That would also be a pity as you do have content and do real leg work researching. Few do that. You are an asset here IMO but these people won't tolerate bad manners and bullying/badgering from anyone. And that does mean anyone.

Respect.

2. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to HaveBlue For This Post:

Andrew_K (10th May 2019), Deux Corbeaux (10th May 2019), ichingcarpenter (10th May 2019), Islander12 (11th May 2019), Joe (10th May 2019), Kryztian (10th May 2019), Sky Matters (10th May 2019), UfonautRadio (10th May 2019)

3. Link to Post #622
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,304 times in 950 posts

Quote Posted by geofffxdwg (here)
    Am I allowed to say who loaned Kevin Moore the 15000 pounds for this project or does that fall under the new doxxing guidelines for this thread?
    Oh, just for the sake of "Transparency", Geoff, can I please ask if you are referring to someone other than yourself eh ?

The reason for the question is because in a comment you made to Kevin's video Secret Space Program Documentary - Richard Baldwin A Murder In Camelot Trailer (December 2018), in response to this comment from Laura Rose :

Quote C.W. Cantor helped create the fictitious character called "The Ruiner". Kerry did her part to plug The Ruiner too. In order to interview The Ruiner, you have to be aware of the sham because it requires technology to pull it off since he also plays another well known character. So I'm surprised to see Cantor dissing Kerry since they both played along with that scam. If you can figure out who financed this movie you might get to the bottom of who funds Carey and Cantor. Then comes the mystery as to why everyone is turning on Kerry and NOW interested in exposing Richards. The back story is where the fascination lies
    You replied :

Quote laura rose quote"If you can figure out who financed this movie you might get to the bottom of who funds Carey and Cantor" end quote. If you read the credits and listen to Kevin and what he says its not real hard to figure out who financed this documentary. I did, Geoff Reed executive producer. Google the term "Executive Producer" We have never made it a secret that I am the executive producer. As far as CW Chanter goes, he is a very small part of this documentary. I facilitated getting this documentary made and I am the executive producer. I have been trying to get this documentary made for more than 5 years now. This is not a case of SUDDENLY NOW people are interested in exposing Mark Richards. I am this so-called back story you speak of and I assure you I am not fascinating. BTW I don't fund Kerry Cassidy or CW Chanter. I have a hard enough time funding myself and my family.

4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Clear Light For This Post:

geofffxdwg (11th May 2019), Joe (10th May 2019)

5. Link to Post #623
    United States Avalon Member Strat's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 13,307 times in 1,825 posts

Quote Posted by HaveBlue (here)
    Kevin, as someone who wants to see your doc be made, you are giving your critics ammo here which is a pity
    I wish he'd abandon it all together and focus on his Emery Smith doc. I liked his interview with that guy. Kevin is talented and intelligent but I think his desire for things he doesn't have is biting him in the rear.
    Today is victory over yourself of yesterday. Tomorrow is your victory over lesser men.

6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Strat For This Post:

Joe (10th May 2019), Mike (10th May 2019)

7. Link to Post #624
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Strat (here)
    Quote Posted by HaveBlue (here)
    Kevin, as someone who wants to see your doc be made, you are giving your critics ammo here which is a pity
    I wish he'd abandon it all together and focus on his Emery Smith doc. I liked his interview with that guy. Kevin is talented and intelligent but I think his desire for things he doesn't have is biting him in the rear.
    I would not want to see Kevin abandon the project. Kerry has wondered why no one has interviewed Mark's former wife about his absences during the marriage - Kevin's trailers for the documentary make it clear that he has done that. Kevin has other primary source material that will be both entertaining and informative.

I have always maintained that documentation relating to statements that have been put on the public record by Mark, Jo Ann, and Kerry provide all that is needed to judge their credibility.

These matters should not be lost in disputes with Geoff or Bill; nor should the underlying story be lost in personal matters relating to either Kevin, Jo Ann or Kerry.
    Last edited by Sky Matters; 10th May 2019 at 20:55.

8. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Sky Matters For This Post:

Andrew_K (10th May 2019), HaveBlue (11th May 2019), Joe (10th May 2019), kevin Moore (11th May 2019), Mike (10th May 2019)

9. Link to Post #625
    United States Avalon Member Retired Executive's Avatar
    Thanks

Think outside the box. Look at the bigger picture; that, which threatens us all - from within.

Exemplifying this, let's study some of the relative 'Takeaways from Secret Space Programs ...', here:

Reference -

https://projectavalon.net/forum4/show...And-Other-News

Then, if you've not seen enough blood-letting within "Problems with Mark Richards' SSP testimony to Kerry Cassidy," consider this:

1. Locking the thread; for the sake of historical posterity - lessoning our online community for its future better knowledgeability; or,

2. Keeping open the thread; for the sake of embarrassing our community - until nothing's left.

Intelligence, amongst apes, presents certain limitations pursuant to evolution during any given time period.

I respectfully suggest retaining the last bastion of intelligence within our community as it exists today.

Human maulings by lions chained within arenas lost popularity once modern-man began reverencing the sanctity of life.

Mussolini said, "I'd rather live one year as a lion rather than 1,000 years as a lamb."

Expending energy as on display within this thread might better serve humanity were it to be applied toward something far more creative than destructive.

Perry Mason died after being put into wheelchair episodes of 'Ironsides', which ushered-in 'The People's Court', and so on and so forth.

If a crime has been committed then so be the judgement of the Courts.

Discernment comes from not judging others and not joining mob mentalities.

Discernment comes from 'knowledgeability' without 'blood-sport entertainment'.

Important we stay focused on subjects rather than personalities.

Thanks for exercising wisdom over-all, Bill.

Respectfully submitted,

- RE
    Last edited by Retired Executive; 10th May 2019 at 20:53. Reason: spelling and punctuation
    "Once A Day, And Some Times More, I'll Knock Upon Your Nightmare's Door" - RE

10. The Following User Says Thank You to Retired Executive For This Post:

Jad (10th May 2019)

11. Link to Post #626
    United States Deactivated geofffxdwg's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,233 times in 135 posts

Quote Posted by Clear Light (here)
    Quote Posted by geofffxdwg (here)
    Am I allowed to say who loaned Kevin Moore the 15000 pounds for this project or does that fall under the new doxxing guidelines for this thread?
    Oh, just for the sake of "Transparency", Geoff, can I please ask if you are referring to someone other than yourself eh ?

The reason for the question is because in a comment you made to Kevin's video Secret Space Program Documentary - Richard Baldwin A Murder In Camelot Trailer (December 2018), in response to this comment from Laura Rose :

Quote C.W. Cantor helped create the fictitious character called "The Ruiner". Kerry did her part to plug The Ruiner too. In order to interview The Ruiner, you have to be aware of the sham because it requires technology to pull it off since he also plays another well known character. So I'm surprised to see Cantor dissing Kerry since they both played along with that scam. If you can figure out who financed this movie you might get to the bottom of who funds Carey and Cantor. Then comes the mystery as to why everyone is turning on Kerry and NOW interested in exposing Richards. The back story is where the fascination lies
    You replied :

Quote laura rose quote"If you can figure out who financed this movie you might get to the bottom of who funds Carey and Cantor" end quote. If you read the credits and listen to Kevin and what he says its not real hard to figure out who financed this documentary. I did, Geoff Reed executive producer. Google the term "Executive Producer" We have never made it a secret that I am the executive producer. As far as CW Chanter goes, he is a very small part of this documentary. I facilitated getting this documentary made and I am the executive producer. I have been trying to get this documentary made for more than 5 years now. This is not a case of SUDDENLY NOW people are interested in exposing Mark Richards. I am this so-called back story you speak of and I assure you I am not fascinating. BTW I don't fund Kerry Cassidy or CW Chanter. I have a hard enough time funding myself and my family.
    Yes I am.................I gave Moore 500 UK pounds. I gave Moore that money. Someone else loaned Moore 15000 UK pounds that Moore has to pay back. Moore also gave the guy 15% of his Moore show which is tanking faster than a penny stock.

12. The Following User Says Thank You to geofffxdwg For This Post:

Clear Light (11th May 2019)

13. Link to Post #627
    Great Britain Unsubscribed
    Thanks

Bill you have let down the community for not publicly telling Kerry on this forum that supporting Mark Richards with the overwhelming evidence is wrong, but it seems she’s too far into conspiracy land and dark energy. If this was Corey you would have a different stance, but hey, with Mark, it’s just a murder of Mr Baldwin, who by Kerry’s standards was falsely accused as a pedo hence got what he deserved. Kerry states on interview 10 there is court evidence of court documentation. Let it stand. Where is it? Post and provide....

Yes, you are correct. If Kerry turned her view, there would be NO doc. She has created "Captain" Mark Richards without a military record. She has created Camelot for Mark. He has manifested his cult.

Let us take a look at what Mark Richards has stated publicly. What has Mark Richards written publicly? Where are the recorded conversations available to Kerry? We have NEVER heard a WORD by him. Mark will NOT support this publicly.

"Captain" Mark is a creation by Kerry and JoAnn. This fictional tale will be tossed to the wayside the moment a parole hearing is afforded. Mark is a smart sociopath. Major Ellis was NOT a Dulce/Vesta hero. He was a good man who had a terrible accident and was wheelchair bound for 42 yrs!

I’m going to include a news piece in my doc which will include your picture BUT ill try and blur it out – much like you left Jen's name on page 30 of this thread - I will show what I’m going to do in the vlog I’m putting out in the next day and the content I'm putting out belongs to a TV station – I WILL show you in the vlog. My next documentary after Mark Richards will be on David Wilcox and Corey, also be careful of Geoff he’s after my blood and is lying on things he’s saying on this forum much like Kerry saying Mark is a SSP-

I don’t trust you Bill I feel your still connected with Kerry or Kerry has something over you or you and Kerry are disinformation. You state you stand for truth. I just can’t work it, nothing is transparent here. If your transparent you would have no issue with coming on a talk show with me and discussing this case, just like you did with Corey. Call me Bill on Skype my username is themooreshow my number is 1 708 234 7023

Apologies if I have things wrong here Bill but put yourself in my shoes
    Last edited by kevin Moore; 11th May 2019 at 05:36.

14. Link to Post #628
    Thanks

Yes Geoff, you did donate 500 pounds, I have a CrowdFund and someone did loan 15k that is true - doesn't change the facts of Mark's guilt. Your're just doing anything to destroy MY project. If you are unhappy with the direction, please, turn the channel.

I prefer working for the light not the dark.

I'm going to get the doc distributed beyond the UFO community. - Go Team Baldwin!!
    Last edited by kevin Moore; 11th May 2019 at 05:39.

15. Link to Post #629
    Thanks

Thank you Joe. I have a list and requests and I will keep Emery in mind. Again, thank you!

16. Link to Post #630
    United States Avalon Member Strat's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 13,307 times in 1,825 posts

Quote Posted by kevin Moore (here)
    Thank you Joe. I have a list and requests and I will keep Emery in mind. Again, thank you!
    I don't mean to derail the thread - just a quick question. Apparently you said in an interview (I couldn't find it, someone posted bout it somewhere) that you didn't believe Emery's story. Is this true? I'd assume if that's the case then you'd scrap the plans for the Emery doc.
    Today is victory over yourself of yesterday. Tomorrow is your victory over lesser men.

17. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Strat For This Post:

Andrew_K (11th May 2019), Kryztian (11th May 2019)

18. Link to Post #631
    Thanks

No in the future will be doing it

¤=[Post Update]=¤

Quote Posted by Strat (here)
    I don't mean to derail the thread - just a quick question. Apparently you said in an interview (I couldn't find it, someone posted bout it somewhere) that you didn't believe Emery's story. Is this true? I'd assume if that's the case then you'd scrap the plans for the Emery doc.
    No in the future will be doing it

¤=[Post Update]=¤

Quote Posted by Retired Executive (here)
    Think outside the box. Look at the bigger picture; that, which threatens us all - from within.

Exemplifying this, let's study some of the relative 'Takeaways from Secret Space Programs ...', here:

Reference -

https://projectavalon.net/forum4/show...And-Other-News

Then, if you've not seen enough blood-letting within "Problems with Mark Richards' SSP testimony to Kerry Cassidy," consider this:

1. Locking the thread; for the sake of historical posterity - lessoning our online community for its future better knowledgeability; or,

2. Keeping open the thread; for the sake of embarrassing our community - until nothing's left.

Intelligence, amongst apes, presents certain limitations pursuant to evolution during any given time period.

I respectfully suggest retaining the last bastion of intelligence within our community as it exists today.

Human maulings by lions chained within arenas lost popularity once modern-man began reverencing the sanctity of life.

Mussolini said, "I'd rather live one year as a lion rather than 1,000 years as a lamb."

Expending energy as on display within this thread might better serve humanity were it to be applied toward something far more creative than destructive.

Perry Mason died after being put into wheelchair episodes of 'Ironsides', which ushered-in 'The People's Court', and so on and so forth.

If a crime has been committed then so be the judgement of the Courts.

Discernment comes from not judging others and not joining mob mentalities.

Discernment comes from 'knowledgeability' without 'blood-sport entertainment'.

Important we stay focused on subjects rather than personalities.

Thanks for exercising wisdom over-all, Bill.

Respectfully submitted,

- RE
    Wow you are a complete liar - well done Mr disinformation working for Kerry - much love

19. Link to Post #632
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,304 times in 950 posts

I don’t trust you Bill I feel your still connected with Kerry or Kerry has something over you or you and Kerry are disinformation. You state you stand for truth. I just can’t work it, nothing is transparent here. If your transparent you would have no issue with coming on a talk show with me and discussing this case, just like you did with Corey. Call me Bill on Skype my username is themooreshow my number is 1 708 234 7023

Apologies if I have things wrong here Bill but put yourself in my shoes
    Oh, that Kevin is what I'd suggest is at the very least a "double edged sword" eh ?

Can I refer you back to what you said in your "I'm Spiritual Dammit" Radio Interview (here) when you were discussing your "Spiritual Team" with regards to Channeling :

Quote 18:15 I've found out the mission of my team, my team is going on the outer edges of the unknown beyond time, beyond what we know as reality, and its purposefully using me to find other channels because it wants to progress its self, we always think it's for the humans, actually there's something else going on here, and us knowing a grain of sand on an infinite beach, the picture is unfolding, it's showing itself to me, that the mission of my team is they are trying to find others of them, other channels
    Quote 24:59 I went so deep down the rabbit hole with some of them where we're talking about, you know, this is not the time first you've lived this version of life, you've done this many times before in different ways, you think this is the only time you've lived 2018, you've done it before, but they compare that to what they call looping, which is kind of similar to parallel realities, they told me (a lot of them) that your consciousness is continually shifting to different realities, who's to say that when you go to sleep, that you're waking up in the same reality, now to me, that's still a big one to swallow, but they say as you change your perspective on your TRUTH, or as you know, they talk a lot about the "Law of Attraction" in the Spiritual Community you are actually changing your Reality, and you are shifting between different earths ... why are you [his Spiritual Team] telling me this ? Because it's time for you to know that there's more
    Quote 28:48 And let's just talk about discernment as well, because that's something that's been slapped in my face, big time just recently, on this journey, people calling me up saying listen you've interviewed so and so, I'm gonna tell you a different story about this person, and I want you to listen to me, no-one's hearing my side ... I always say there are two sides to a story, but there can be cases when it literally is true what someone is saying and why should I be the one to point the finger and say "hey guys this guy is a fake, or this guy is purposefully not being true to people"
    Now, if you were to put yourself in the shoes of, let's say, a regular nine-to-five Materialist Earthling who has no interest whatsoever in Spirituality, imagine how he'd react / feel to having to listen to all of what you've said above ? I'd suggest he probably burst out laughing and call you "Delusional" or "out of his Mind" at your description / explanation of "Truth" !!!

I hope you can see where I am coming from ? The Avalon Forum has many different aspects to it, some of which are very contradictory in nature towards each other, yet it remains "Open Minded" to such seeming Paradoxes never claiming to have the "Absolute Truth" eh ?

Last edited by Clear Light; 11th May 2019 at 12:02. Reason: Punctuation & Appearance

20. Link to Post #633
    United States Avalon Member Sequoia's Avatar
    Thanks

Take Kerry's mishaps (she's only a human) and Project Camelot out the equation for a sec..she's doing her thing..

But to all you wannabes and bull****ters attacking Paul Collin! You could NEVER hold a candle to what Mr Collin has accomplished in his life.

How low and despicable of you.
    You come out swinging, as if you knew what is going on! The scum of the earth has a special place on the other side.
    Kevin Moore and his sidekick (Geoffdogfxxxsomething) who 'suddenly' came to his "remorseful senses" on the Avalon forum?? a tough-acting foul-mouthed biker dude crying for sympathy because he 'suddenly' had a change of heart after 5 years with Kevin Moore?? Heh..please..you're both disgusting and clearly have no clue what really goes on in this world, and prob never will be privy to that either.

21. Link to Post #634
    United States Avalon Member Sequoia's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Posted by CodeBlack (here)
    Kevin is about the truth. He is telling the true story of Richard Baldwin & Mark Richards. He has publicly said... Hey guys: Bill, Kerry, etc I’m giving you all a chance to participate and speak up on this and tell the truth with me and they have all chosen not to be apart of it. And if they don’t want to be apart of it then—that’s their right.
    No he's not!
    What are you..ehem, CodeBlack, Kevin's new sidekick? It's not about the truth, it never was. Stop lying.
    It is to bring down Project Camelot, period. That was the clear public, typed up messages the previous sidekick before you, Geoff, along with Moore, both trolling every possible live chat they could think of and promoting their upcoming mockumentary with explicitly clear messages of "bringing down Project Camelot/ Kerry", since at least last November, openly and aggressively. Plain nasty peeps you are.

22. Link to Post #635
    Thanks
    Thanked 457,523 times in 32,788 posts

Quote Posted by Joe (here)
    Let’s try not to further complicate things by slinging mud, I’m sure things are muddy enough as is.
    Right. @CodeBlack, you're more than welcome to share your strong opinions here.

But please be aware your posts are coming over as rather unpleasant and derisive. Any personal views, however argued, are far more likely to be considered by others if they're presented with a degree of care and courtesy. There are other ways to make your points than using sarcasm and terms than many would consider insulting.

I do know you're new here (and a genuine welcome from all of us!) — but the Avalon forum is different from most other social media: we don't sling cheap insults, we have little tolerance for ad hominem, and we try to keep things as balanced, intelligent, and factually based as possible.

This thread, for quite a few reasons, hasn't always been the very finest example of the standards we're proud of. One member recently told the moderators privately that they considered this thread has become a hog wallow. (That's not an English term, so I had to go look it up. The result made me laugh. )

So... please don't be another muddy hog. Remember that everyone you're criticizing here is a fallible human being — just like you and me.

23. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to Bill Ryan For This Post:

anandacate (11th May 2019), aoibhghaire (11th May 2019), BMJ (11th May 2019), Bob (11th May 2019), Denise/Dizi (12th May 2019), geofffxdwg (11th May 2019), Kryztian (11th May 2019), mountain_jim (12th May 2019), Nasu (15th May 2019), onawah (11th May 2019), Yoda (12th May 2019)

24. Link to Post #636
    United States Deactivated geofffxdwg's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,233 times in 135 posts

Quote Posted by Sequoia (here)
    Take Kerry's mishaps (she's only a human) and Project Camelot out the equation for a sec..she's doing her thing..

But to all you wannabes and bull****ters attacking Paul Collin! You could NEVER hold a candle to what Mr Collin has accomplished in his life.

How low and despicable of you.
    You come out swinging, as if you knew what is going on! The scum of the earth has a special place on the other side.
    Kevin Moore and his sidekick (Geoffdogfxxxsomething) who 'suddenly' came to his "remorseful senses" on the Avalon forum?? a tough-acting foul-mouthed biker dude crying for sympathy because he 'suddenly' had a change of heart after 5 years with Kevin Moore?? Heh..please..you're both disgusting and clearly have no clue what really goes on in this world, and prob never will be privy to that either.
    I only met Kevin Moore last June and only got to know who he really is since December. Get your facts straight before open your mouth. I want no sympathy from anyone. You must have got your facts from Paul Collin.

You are correct, I could NEVER hold a candle to what Mr Collin has accomplished in his life. Homeless living in his van under a freeway in LA until by his own admission the cops towed it away.

As for Moore's claims he is selling this documentary outside the ufo community? Well I will believe that when I see it.

Now he says "Go Team Baldwin" Just when and where does this team Baldwin exist Kevin? You don't know any of the Baldwin's Kevin Moore. Tell everyone here how you were contacted by the police and TOLD you would be arrested if you continued to harass poor Susan Baldwin. She wants nothing to do with you and she wants nothing to do with you or your documentary. Apparently after reading this thread and other comments the list is growing on people that want nothing to do with you or your documentary.

Exactly who do you think you are going to sell this to? You are a proven liar and you have really nothing left to sell at this point. Maybe Paul Collin will let you sleep in his van if he ever gets it out of impoundment yard Kevin?

Kevin Moore and Paul Collin will surely make a great team.

25. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to geofffxdwg For This Post:

Andrew_K (11th May 2019), Kryztian (11th May 2019)

26. Link to Post #637
    Thanks
    Thanked 55,021 times in 8,167 posts

There's more than one way to tell even a single true story.

It can be told as little lights coming on in people's heads, fully and gracefully, and with community, or it can be told as total car wreck carnage.
    ..................................................my first language is TYPO..............................................

27. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to norman For This Post:

BMJ (11th May 2019), Clear Light (11th May 2019)

28. Link to Post #638
    Language
    Australian
    Thanks
    Thanked 17,554 times in 2,528 posts

I’m stunned that a documentarian would spend time engaging in conversations with the public about a documentary they are making.

Interview people related to the topic for evidence. Collate all evidence and publish.

Why would you want to talk to people about “their opinions”? Why would you want to interview people for “their opinions”? Why attack people when they won’t give an opinion? Why attack people when they have a different opinion?

It doesn’t make sense.

Smells like the MO is all about the documentarian and has nothing to do with having a bleeding heart for morality.

29. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Gemma13 For This Post:

Andrew_K (11th May 2019), Clear Light (11th May 2019), Denise/Dizi (12th May 2019), geofffxdwg (12th May 2019), Nasu (15th May 2019), norman (12th May 2019), Sky Matters (11th May 2019), Tintin (15th May 2019)

30. Link to Post #639
    New Zealand Avalon Member HaveBlue's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,465 times in 346 posts

WHY FANTASY-BASED CLAIMS ALWAYS CRASH & BURN. Richard Dolan The Big Picture. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jv8jNG6tUcg

A new 16 min YT from Richard Dolan. Completely rational and grounded.

31. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to HaveBlue For This Post:

Clear Light (18th May 2019), Islander12 (12th May 2019), Jasmyne Emmerick (12th May 2019), Joe (11th May 2019), mountain_jim (12th May 2019)

32. Link to Post #640
    United States Avalon Member Retired Executive's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Deux Corbeaux (here)

1) I do not own, nor have I ever owned a shop of any kind, sex or otherwise, in Amsterdam, or anywhere else. Stop lying.
    Hi Kevin. I'm sure I heard you talking about your "sex-toy business" in Amsterdam (that wasn't a success) in an interview not so long ago - and I think it was on the Fade To Black Show with Jimmy Church on April 22nd.

https://projectavalon.net/forum4/show...=1#post1288083
    Surrounding the aforementioned messagethread posters, and information points requiring clarification, need addressing:

Within the aforementioned quoted post, referencing K.M. having admitted to something 'untrue', clarification ( in essence ) sees the following:

Point #1.:

Within the UK ( United Kingdom ) Companies House Registry listed a "business" name of "JUST 18 LIMITED," which was first revealed publicly online in a report entitled "Moment Of Truth" published by Project Camelot wherein the 'target' of that report ( K.M. ) then decidedly broadcasted even further information about his ( K.M.'s ) "Adult" [ sex ] "Business" located "Near Amsterdam," which he ( K.M. ) said he found as a "Legal Venue" ( geo-politically 'not illegal' ) location where thought he would make a lot of money and "Be Lots Of Fun." He ( K.M. ) went on to broadcast that subsequent to his ( K.M.'s ) "Partner" ( girlfriend ) leaving him ( K.M
    ), he ( K.M. ) decided that was not the kind of "Business" for him so, he left "Amsterdam" however, he ( K.M. ) went on to broadcast that he ( K.M. ) reconsidered his original idea of his ( K.M.'s ) "Adult Toy Business" and decodedly returned to "Amsterdam" to "See It Through" as he still had 6-months remaining on his lease and then left "Amsterdam" 'again'.

Important to note is the fact that K.M. never had a " Sex 'Shop' " ( per se ) however he did have an "Adult [ Sex ] Toy Business," and since K.M. vehemently objects to Kerry Cassidy's 'word phrase' ofb"Sex Shop," the public is left with one ( 1 ) of three ( 3 ) understands as-to 'how' and 'where' K.M. would otherwise conduct his "Adult Toy Business;" if such products were 'not' 'distributed' from a "Shop" interalia 'Store Front' then perhaps, his "Business," was via:

A. Online Mail Order Sales & Distribution ( albeit drop-shipments to his customers ) via the World Wide Web ( internet ) 'anywhere other than Amsterdam'; and / or

B. Direct Postal Mail Order Sales & Distribution ( albeit via postal services ); and / or,

C. Door-To-Door Sales & Distribution ( albeit hanging around outside Amsterdam's 'variety' of 'different types' of "Sex Shops" passing out his brochure catalogs ), or penetrating a marketplace elsewhere ( e.g. hanging around clubs such as the infamous Russian Mafia "Black & White Clubs', walking the streets door-to-door in either residential or commercial business neighborhoods with a case of his toy goodies ), or ( as G.R. pointed-to ) targeting 'other residential venues' with establishing "Adult Toy Parties" in residences ).

Did K.M. operate out-of his 'leased residence' "Near Amsterdam" in The Netherlands?

Who really gives a hoot 'where' or 'how' K.M. conducted his "Adult Toy Business!"

What matters, is general public audiences are now more fully aware after tasting the flavor of 'his' ( K.M.'s ) 'moral compass', which by his ( K.M.'s ) own broadcasted video [ See References - Below ] by-far provided even more [ pardon the pun ] sensational and titalating information to public audiences worldwide, which proved him ( K.M. ) as being other than what he initially projected himself into public perceptions as being a 'straight laced broadcaster' he earlier presented as having gone to "University" and had a "Radio" and / or "Television" show.

In short, Paul Collin's report ( "Moment Of Truth" ) pulled his ( K.M.'s ) public pants down however, it was ( K.M. - himself ) who spun his ( K.M.'s ) ownself around while additionally pointing to his highly excitable 'immoral compass' by 'telling more on himself' than Collin's report. Hence, he ( K.M. ) pissed all over himself for the world to see.

The fact of us 'all being human' does 'not explain-away facts', that 'not all of us are emotionally disturbing others with our deep-seated ( underlying ) character behavior disorders attacking people whom are totally unlike him ( K.M. ).

Moral of the story: People whom live in glass houses shouldn't throw stones; the caveat being, if they have any.

References -

http://projectcamelotportal.com/2018...y-paul-collin/

AND,

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=AxPqbsDWbgo

Point #2.:

With regard to the aforementioned post, and the post referenced ( immediately below ) 'improperly referencing the same 'target' ( K.M. ) admitting to his involvement with a Sex Store' however, did within the post ( below ) in-fact find K.M admitting to something else that was true', which many missed:

Posted by CodeBlack (here):

Hey guys did you listen to the Jimmy Church interview with Kevin Moore tonight?

https://jimmychurchradio.com

-

... [ EDITED-OUT FOR BREVITY ] ...

@ 2:23:00: $15,000 was invested by Mark Richards’s friend [ Julian Salt - Canterbury, UK ] for documentary.

... [ EDITED-OUT FOR BREVITY ] ...

Reference -

https://projectavalon.net/forum4/show...=1#post1288095

While we see Project Avalon member's posting questions surrounding "Who funded K.M.'s Documentary," it was K.M. who admitted 'who' that person was however, further research turned up the name, as being "Mark Richard's friend" who fronted / "Loaned" 15,000.00 British Sterling Pounds to K.M. to produce a documentary purposefully designed to defame and disparage the Project Camelot business, producer and host Kerry Cassidy along with anyone connected thereto, and that research provided, the following References ( immediately below ):

References -

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=a2fGYPHiFKM

AND,

https://www.godlikeproductions.com/f...age4035076/pg1

The latter aforementioned Reference was engraved on a headstone for the sake of posterity.

"Be good to yourself and others." - K.M.

- RE
    Last edited by Retired Executive; 12th May 2019 at 00:41. Reason: word spelling corrections and light sentence restructurings
    "Once A Day, And Some Times More, I'll Knock Upon Your Nightmare's Door" - RE

+ Reply to Thread
Page 32 of 36 FirstFirst 1 22 32 36 LastLast