+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 3

Thread: Free energy in ancient civilisations - How Sound is Keeping Humanity Enslaved

1. Link to Post #41
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 45,466 times in 8,541 posts

Default Re: Free energy in ancient civilisations - How Sound is Keeping Humanity Enslaved

Quote Posted by NDB (here)
    Thanks for all the great links in this thread. I've become more and more interested in using sound frequencies for meditation and just general listening. I've really noticed that some sound and music frequencies cause a positive tingle feeling in the back of my neck and shoulders. Very interesting. Almost given up music with vocals as I now find it distracting.
    Music with vocals are bad for the emotional body - because they carry suggestions of emotions and emotional reactions that are embedded into our language, that are not your own. Ok for some purposes, of course but not for meditation especially. The mind is always chattering to distract it from its true or higher self -- lyrical music emphasizes this.

don Miguel Ruiz strongly suggests to frequently listen to instrumental music, because it is a time the mind has a better chance of being able to actually be quiet. My experiences support this 100%. In fact I actually detest almost all pop music these days - because I hate the lyrics so much and the way they affect me and others around me.

I prefer baroque (for relaxing), or electronica (high intensity for energy) -- and by electronica I don't really mean club music (but some of the more specialized stuff is still pretty good), but music that is still created by extremely talented and trained musicians, they just prefer electronics as their medium. World instruments are cool as well -- so many more styles of music and instruments in the world than most people will ever know. And most of it is better than anything we normally listen to My 2 cents
    Last edited by DeDukshyn; 15th February 2014 at 22:05. Reason: spelling
    When you are one step ahead of the crowd, you are a genius.
    Two steps ahead, and you are deemed a crackpot.

2. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to DeDukshyn For This Post:

Ahnung-quay (17th February 2014), Delight (14th February 2014), heyokah (14th February 2014), Sunny-side-up (20th February 2014), Wind (15th February 2014)

3. Link to Post #42
    Unsubscribed
    the foothills of le Massif Central, France
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,829 times in 1,059 posts

Default Re: Free energy in ancient civilisations - How Sound is Keeping Humanity Enslaved

- From the link given in the OP.

There is evidence that the ancients used sound as energy

In the video of the OP, Michael Tellinger explains the basics of the ancient artifacts that have been found were used to generate sound.
    He further explains how sound was used as energy to levitate objects in order to create the monuments that opened vortices which allowed spacecraft to come and go.
    Smaller round circles in the shape of donuts or toruses and ice cream shaped stones were found all over the landscape in South Africa and across the world.
    At one time, these beads or donut shaped crystalline stones had a higher trade value than gold because of their ability to generate energy through sound. The Ice cream cone shaped stones properties which ring and reverberate with the harmonic frequencies of sound when struck. Stone columns serve as antennae and are found in many of the ancient sites.

The Annunaki are energy harvesters

The race of beings that dominate and control the planet today as the Illuminati are speculated by many sources to be a race of ET’s called the Annunaki.
    The story is that Annunaki came to Earth to create a human being that they could enslave and mine gold for them. The gold was needed to repair their plant’s atmosphere (presumed to be Niburu).

Michael estimates that there were more than 10 million stone circle ruins in South Africa that were used to presumably connect and form sound energy grids that would allow the Annunaki spaceships to come and get shipments of gold. This was in the time of Enki, or of the time of the legend of Adam and Eve.

With the discovery that most all ancient sites with monolithic structures are located along the gridlines of earth, the bigger picture comes into play.
    The Annunaki scientists built these first energy conductors like the circular stone ruins in South Africa and then began to build more powerful monuments along Earth’s ley lines.
    Stonehenge and the pyramids at Giza are basic examples, but they continued to get more powerful and complex with each generation.
    Aerial views of these silica based grids all over the planet show the similarity to today’s computer board circuits.

Humans are also energy conductors

Along with stones made of crystalline properties, humans are energy conductors as well.
    Humans vibrate at a resonance that generates sound and human emotion is simply energy in motion. The human voice is a powerful energy generator.

A shocking discovery came out of Michael’s investigation of most ancient site energy grids on the ley lines of the planet.
    Many of the ancient energy grid sites contained amphitheaters or coliseums. One can surmise that these structures were similar to coliseums of Roman times or the football stadiums of today.
    When many humans gather, they create an enormous amount of energy that can be harvested through emotion, excitement, fear, and the sound of the human voice.
    This principle can be applied to the layout of churches and the steeples used as antennas in order to harvest the singing and praising of God.
    Most temples are templates of computer circuit boards.
    The complete layout of all large cities is based on energy harvesting in the form of a circuit board with an energy source of sound from humans gathered together in carefully planned out places.

Another interesting fact about these energy sites

Here is a tidbit of exciting information that Michael brought up in this presentation:

The stones of the ancient sites hold the records of everything that happened at those sites. One day soon, humanity will remember how to access this information and will use this knowledge to live the way they were intended.

How can we use this information now?

This article has just touched on the key points of Michael Tellinger’s video with the intention to give humanity a few more clues on how to crush the energy harvesters.
    It encourages you to do the research and to think about how things can be changed now.

Coupled with everything else involved with the raising of human consciousness, we now have more ammunition with which to play a fair game.
    Can we end the sound energy harvesting in order to in essence “kill” the ancient Annunaki controllers or drive them off of the planet?
    In theory they will kill themselves if they stay on Mother Earth as she continues to raise her frequency because they will never be able to resonate with her without becoming aligned with light.
    Who knows how long that would take.
    The Annunaki/Illuminati know this and are on a fast paced destruction of the planet and everything on her.
    The knowledge of free energy in sound and other free energy devices eliminates the need for money, which would also be the end of energy management and harvesting.

The knowledge that is being uncovered about the human body’s ability is allowing more people to begin to remember how we can stop giving our power away.

http://www.in5d.com/how-sound-is-kee...-enslaved.html

4. Link to Post #43
    United States Unsubscribed
    Thanks

I see a lot of talk about waking up and so on and I applaud the efforts here. However, I believe in practical application. Part of 'waking up' is simply asking yourself the right questions. It is often found pretty quick that its what we expect to see that we see, we focus on what we expect, the normal or the mood of the day. If its brown well you focus in all the crap.There is plenty of blue sky all around of course but we chose to go with brown. So in some regards waking up is a choice. Okay, so now you have made your choice now what?

Now we learn. We grow. We walk and talk, touch and pray for and with and to mother, father. God spirit whatever it may be but it is us reaching out to ourselves now asking the right questions for the first time and so what happens? They begin to awaken. Awakening begins for many with dreams. Dream now as you walk realizing you just went to the bath room not fifteen minutes ago. You are visiting another's home and property and being shown various parts of the area. As you walk are you feeling, smelling, kinetically aware of the environment around you? Sometimes and the body talks and we do not listen. Cob web feelings on the face as you enter a room, tingling as you pass a certain tree, you walk to the back area and suddenly it is as if your bowl just drops as if a suck down just occurred and now you feel the urge to exit to find well, you know. And so you quietly go to exit, do so and not twenty steps the sensation is gone. Oh well you think and you continue on and why? You are not listening to your body! The area, the trees, spoke to you. The drop down was a vortex energy area of great strength due to the water flow under it and yet, the body speaks the mind looks elsewhere. Ancient people would not have missed one part of that and seen even more aware much more of the area they occupy. This to me is the first step in becoming 'awake' as a practical method of tuning into ma!

5. Link to Post #44
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 7,178 times in 1,466 posts

Quote Posted by heyokah (here)
    To see the content, go to comment #42.

"The knowledge that is being uncovered about the human body’s ability is allowing more people to begin to remember how we can stop giving our power away."
    And the key to knowing how not to give our power away is in understanding the foundations of how the power harvesting is being done. Understanding the structures of how it is done has nothing to do with fear. Understanding (knowledge), conquers fear - every time.

Fear is only created through ignorance.
    • This power harvesting is the work of an hyperdimensional technologically advanced civilization of Reptoid entities.
    • The control mechanism works through artificial telepathic messages.
    • They have always had power over humanity, because they created humanity for the sole purpose of harvesting the energies.
    • They are very clever at what they do.

The only possible way to break-free is to form a united front of understanding. Their power resides in their ability to keep us all confused.
    Last edited by observer; 17th February 2014 at 13:50. Reason: clarity

6. Link to Post #45
    United States Avalon Member Heather2017's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,834 times in 333 posts

Quote Posted by observer (here)
    To see the content, go to comment #42.

"The knowledge that is being uncovered about the human body’s ability is allowing more people to begin to remember how we can stop giving our power away."
    And the key to knowing how not to give our power away is in understanding the foundations of how the power harvesting is being done. Understanding the structures of how it is done has nothing to do with fear. Understanding (knowledge), conquers fear - every time.

Fear is only created through ignorance.
    • This power harvesting is the work of an hyperdimensional technologically advanced civilization of Reptoid entities.
    • The control mechanism works through artificial telepathic messages.
    • They have always had power over humanity, because they created humanity for the sole purpose of harvesting the energies.
    • They are very clever at what they do.

The only possible way to break-free is to form a united front of understanding. Their power resides in their ability to keep us all confused.
    Hi Observer. I agree with a lot of what you've written, especially about knowledge protecting us and allowing us to face the harsh truth without fear.

I do not accept that the STS beings who have invaded this planet are our creators. Yes, they have manipulated us in multiple ways, including genetically, but they did not create the divine human soul or original human form.

Also, they do not have the ability to connect directly to source as we do. They have to act as vampires and parasites because they have sacrificed their connection, and that will be their downfall. Of course, some still have the option to make a better choice.

Love,
    Heather
    As we free ourselves, we free others.

7. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Heather2017 For This Post:

DeDukshyn (17th February 2014), Delight (20th February 2014), heyokah (17th February 2014), observer (17th February 2014), Sunny-side-up (20th February 2014), Them (16th March 2014), WhiteFeather (17th February 2014)

8. Link to Post #46
    United States Avalon Member WhiteFeather's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 36,979 times in 5,652 posts

With regards to frequency. Yes the Sumerians were big into it. Got Frequency!
    The Sumerian tablet known as, "The Seated Giant" has a new insight potentially changing the whole analysis of the tablet and the images. There is a physical match of a cymatic embedded in stone!
    "Although I Live On This World, I Choose Not To Live In It"
    <:~W.F.~:>

"The answer to every question can be found in nature, if one knows how to look and listen”
    Gwilda Wiyaka

"Everything on the Earth has a purpose, Every disease a herb to cure it, and every person a mission. This is the Indian theory of existence".
    Mourning Dove Salish

9. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to WhiteFeather For This Post:

Heather2017 (18th February 2014), heyokah (17th February 2014), observer (17th February 2014), Sunny-side-up (20th February 2014)

10. Link to Post #47
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Heather2017 (here)
    [....snip]

Hi Observer. I agree with a lot of what you've written, especially about knowledge protecting us and allowing us to face the harsh truth without fear.

I do not accept that the STS beings who have invaded this planet are our creators. Yes, they have manipulated us in multiple ways, including genetically, but they did not create the divine human soul or original human form.

Also, they do not have the ability to connect directly to source as we do. They have to act as vampires and parasites because they have sacrificed their connection, and that will be their downfall. Of course, some still have the option to make a better choice.

Love,
    Heather
    Hi Heather, allow me to clear-up a bit of confusion.

I agree with everything you said.
    • The global mythologies from antiquity speak of a 'fallen' - this is a universal concept.
    • This 'fallen' model represents this particular reality into which we dwell.
    • There is no doubt that our souls are eternal, they simply reside here, within this particular reality, for whatever reason - I'm certain there are many.
    • The evidence indicates (records from antiquity) that our species, Homo Sapiens Sapiens was genetically manipulated by something referred to as 'God' by mythologies from antiquity.
    • I suggest this 'God' concept that Humanity has been led to accept is NOT the God Of Unconditional Love [Amor] to whom we [should] all desire to return.
    • I would also suggest there have been many avatars who have come-and-gone who were here to end the confusion. It seems those individuals are always removed, and their stories re-edited to suit the purposes of this Rex Mundi God that holds dominion over this particular reality.

The only possible solution is to form a united front of understanding.

I really do believe we both have identical understandings, we simply express our thoughts differently.
    Last edited by observer; 17th February 2014 at 17:29. Reason: add text/add link

11. Link to Post #48
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks

On the "Bibliotecapleyades weekly update" thread that I saved to my 'Favorites' (as Lefty Dave suggested), I found an article in the February update 2014, about the 432Hz tuning, which included a 432Hz musical example, "The Pleiades - 432 Hz (clip)".

Quote Posted by DeDukshyn (here)
    Quote Posted by NDB (here)
    Thanks for all the great links in this thread. I've become more and more interested in using sound frequencies for meditation and just general listening. I've really noticed that some sound and music frequencies cause a positive tingle feeling in the back of my neck and shoulders. Very interesting. Almost given up music with vocals as I now find it distracting.
    I prefer baroque (for relaxing), or electronica (high intensity for energy) -- and by electronica I don't really mean club music (but some of the more specialized stuff is still pretty good), but music that is still created by extremely talented and trained musicians, they just prefer electronics as their medium. World instruments are cool as well -- so many more styles of music and instruments in the world than most people will ever know. And most of it is better than anything we normally listen to My 2 cents
    For DeDukshyn and NDB I add a list of some of the music created by Hans Zimmer which was converted to 432hz.

12. Link to Post #49
    Thanks

Quote Posted by observer (here)
    Quote Posted by Heather2017 (here)
    [....snip]

Love,
    Heather
    Hi Heather, allow me to clear-up a bit of confusion.

I agree with everything you said.
    • The global mythologies from antiquity speak of a 'fallen' - this is a universal concept.
    • This 'fallen' model represents this particular reality into which we dwell.
    • There is no doubt that our souls are eternal, they simply reside here, within this particular reality, for whatever reason - I'm certain there are many.
    • The evidence indicates (records from antiquity) that our species, Homo Sapiens Sapiens was genetically manipulated by something referred to as 'God' by mythologies from antiquity.
    • I suggest this 'God' concept that Humanity has been led to accept is NOT the God Of Unconditional Love [Amor] to whom we [should] all desire to return.
    • I would also suggest there have been many avatars who have come-and-gone who were here to end the confusion. It seems those individuals are always removed, and their stories re-edited to suit the purposes of this Rex Mundi God that holds dominion over this particular reality.

The only possible solution is to form a united front of understanding.

I really do believe we both have identical understandings, we simply express our thoughts differently.

I believe we are the 'fallen' ones. Its is us that is asleep. Part of awaking is rising above the fear which is unnecessary since you have to realize we are all in agreement with what is. There is consensus. There has to be. All vibrates and resonates, we included. No one here will disagree with this. Our vibes are a result of the primordial sound. First there was sound and the word was....you know. This statement here tells us, there is consensus. We are all vibrating as if on a membrane. Each a crystal resonating to the sound. We cannot resonate any other way and it could not be any other way than what is before you. Therefore the only conclusion is that we are all in agreement and consent to the happenings meaning ultimately there is nothing to fear, nothing to change, protect yourself from (excepting yourselves of course) and nothing at all to worry or fuss over for control of you or your experience. All this is imaginings of man. Your experience and the reality you live and breath is a result of this same process and it could not be any other way than just the way it is. David Icke said in a video a while back it is best to just adopt the observer attitude from behind your eyes. Roll with it, watch, enjoy as it unfolds. Look back on your life start to finish and you note you are unchanged from the time of infancy to the time of now you the light, is the same. You can see yourself from child to man, from child to woman unchanged, indifferent just as it was when you opened your eyes again to awaken once again as a babe.

Understand all of you that to change your vibration, that place of yours is akin to lifting the universe on your shoulders. Can't be done. You can't fight or go against universe. You have to instead realize it is a consent that rolls this reality forward and there is no reason at all to do anything other than be.

13. Link to Post #50
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks

Quote Posted by STR (here)

"....Can't be done. You can't fight or go against universe. You have to instead realize it is a consent that rolls this reality forward and there is no reason at all to do anything other than be."
    Thank you for your analyses, STR.

However, it is from that place in my heart, where my greatest Love for Humanity resides, that I must object.

Permit me the space to tell my story:

I've spent my entire adult life studying the metaphysical aspect of Humanity's history. After many years of subscribing to the 'channeling' phenomenon, I came to an epiphany. I finely realized that everything Humanity has been given through artificial telepathic messages is manipulated. Prophecy is one name for this phenomenon, channeling is another.

As an elder in the Tribe of Humanity, it is incumbent upon me to help the warriors awaken from The Dream.

I've been reading David Icke since the mid 90's, collected at least five of his books, I've watched hundreds of hours of his videos, and nowhere did I ever see him say words that translate to your summation paragraph, above.

I would be more inclined to suspect that when David suggested "it is best to just adopt the observer attitude from behind your eyes." that he was suggesting one should observe all that effects this particular reality. Mr. Icke has dedicated his adult life to exposing the control mechanism that exists behind the smoke-and-mirrors.

It saddens my heart to see his work misinterpreted.

Herein lies the rub with what you have summarized:

If one investigates the historic record, all the way back to the emergence of our species, one will see a template of coercion which replays itself over-and-over throughout the history of human civilization.

The theme of this template can be summed-up in the phrase:

"Just go back to sleep.... everything is going to be O.K.... there is a bright new dawn just over the horizon."

I would ask the question to any member who wishes to subscribe to this mantra: in the history of the world, has this ever worked?

Those individuals who characterize my work, here on this website, or David Icke's work as "fear mongering" are so very misinformed.

Lack of understanding creates fear - understanding that this particular universe is not the way it should be. David Icke's work validates the understanding that this particular reality is masterfully manipulated from an hyperdimensional perspective.

Knowledge of this control mechanism erases fear.

Possibly in some other universe, one not bound by a matrix of control, one not tethered by eternal streams of electromagnetic plasma, perhaps in an universe without these restraints, this, "just allow the universe to do its thing", mantra would be appropriate.

We are not within that kind of a universe, we are The Fallen, existing here, within this particular universe.

I, for one, am seeking the way out of this place of the fallen.

For the 200,000 plus years that Homo Sapiens Sapiens have existed on this planet, our eternal souls have been trapped within a matrix of control, here within this particular reality. The evidence for this permeates the historic record.

If one wishes to spend endless lifetimes of a$$-biting loops of birth-death-rebirth including the emergence into obscene pain and suffering, a condition inherent within this particular reality, than please, continue repeating this "everything will be O.K." mantra.

14. Link to Post #51
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks

Talking about David icke....., here's "Breaking The Spell & the Full Magnitude of Who We Are"

"Enough!!! It's Time To Fly"

Last edited by heyokah; 23rd February 2014 at 21:22. Reason: add video

15. Link to Post #52
    Thanks

I do not subscribe to all of David's works or theories. In fact what I see is what I present. I do not spend much time dwelling on what others see any longer. I have come to the conclusion that the world is asleep, mostly for reasons having to do with tuning out to the things people in past times easily found resonance with. Perhaps frequencies transmitted have their effect but again, it must be consensual. We have no free will, not really. This is the illusion, the free will thing. Wheels were set in motion for what happens tomorrow, even before our birth. What will transpire tomorrow will come no matter how much we complain or recipe joyful or sorrowful prayers either one. Its not fear mongering or anything other than being until someone places a judgment on it. It just is until judgment. I sit back observing because in the end its all any of us can do. Life happens, will happen and your life will unfold as it is going to. It could not happen any other way. I believe if David practices what he teaches that this is exactly as he believes. We cannot step outside the path of tomorrow any more than the planet can from it's course, or anymore than the universe can from it's course in the heavens. It will go as it is going to go.. In the end when you realize this there is nothing to fix.

16. Link to Post #53
    Thanks

I do not subscribe to all of David's works or theories. In fact what I see is what I present. I do not spend much time dwelling on what others see any longer. I have come to the conclusion that the world is asleep, mostly for reasons having to do with tuning out to the things people in past times easily found resonance with. Perhaps frequencies transmitted have their effect but again, it must be consensual. We have no free will, not really. This is the illusion, the free will thing. Wheels were set in motion for what happens tomorrow, even before our birth. What will transpire tomorrow will come no matter how much we complain or recipe joyful or sorrowful prayers either one. Its not fear mongering or anything other than being until someone places a judgment on it. It just is until judgment. I sit back observing because in the end its all any of us can do. Life happens, will happen and your life will unfold as it is going to. It could not happen any other way. I believe if David practices what he teaches that this is exactly as he believes. We cannot step outside the path of tomorrow any more than the planet can from it's course, or anymore than the universe can from it's course in the heavens. It will go as it is going to go.. In the end when you realize this there is nothing to fix.
    Hey how are you STR. I agree with a lot of what you have said in your posts. I also agree with a lot of what observer has said. As with many things in "life" I think balance is required with both of your points of view. But I would ask you if you believe in the power of choice? I think that's where the free will is found. We have the ability to choose what are next experience will consist of in any given moment. Most of us are just stuck repeating similar choices minute to minute and day to day. So it can seem like reality is fixed. However you can see that it's not fixed by making different choices in your daily experience and seeing how you get different outcomes. If you choose to jump off a building you might die of you might be severely injured. If you get injured then you'll be in a hospital probably have broken bones and be on medication. In that case your reality will be totally different than it would have been if you chose not to jump off the building.

17. The Following User Says Thank You to 72MAV27 For This Post:

heyokah (25th February 2014)

18. Link to Post #54
    Thanks

Quote Posted by 72MAV27 (here)
    Hey how are you STR. I agree with a lot of what you have said in your posts. I also agree with a lot of what observer has said. As with many things in "life" I think balance is required with both of your points of view. But I would ask you if you believe in the power of choice? I think that's where the free will is found. We have the ability to choose what are next experience will consist of in any given moment. Most of us are just stuck repeating similar choices minute to minute and day to day. So it can seem like reality is fixed. However you can see that it's not fixed by making different choices in your daily experience and seeing how you get different outcomes. If you choose to jump off a building you might die of you might be severely injured. If you get injured then you'll be in a hospital probably have broken bones and be on medication. In that case your reality will be totally different than it would have been if you chose not to jump off the building.

I did not mean to side track the topic. However, not going into a defense as I feel no need to do so, I will just say that there is no free will and that every choice that you make is dictated by the sum total of your previous experience and the situation that you find yourself in when making the choice.

19. Link to Post #55
    Netherlands Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,639 times in 506 posts

Since 440Hz has a dramatic impact on the psycho-physiological behavior response through neurological stimulation, on whom or what was this frequency directed?

Interesting !
    Hi,
    Well I have believed that The Annunaki needed to change the resonance of earth for 2 reasons. If it had stayed the the way it was the Anu were unable to thrive. As the earths atmosphere was harmfull for them. Meaning they wouldn't be able to live here for that long. Also by changing the resonance of our earth mother. The indigenous species would suffer a plethora of harmfull energetic effects which would make the eaier to control and die of sooner than before minimizing their ability to come to fruition of being an enlightened, aware and awake being.

Like money the changing of the earths resonance was used to enslave us. And possibly set up a "cloacking" shield around the earth.
    So other races would remain ignorant of the harmfull ways of the Anu on this planet.

With Love
    Eelco

20. The Following User Says Thank You to Catsquotl For This Post:

heyokah (22nd March 2014)

21. Link to Post #56
    Netherlands Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,639 times in 506 posts

Quote Posted by DeDukshyn (here)
    Another possibly unrelated but maybe not thought is the destruction of Sodom and Gomorrah because humans made "too much noise" -- what does this mean? Perhaps it is not a reference to excessive sex as oftenly indicated
    Hm in michael tellingers latest lecture.(which I attended last thursday) he explores the possibility the tha ancient amphi-theaters are connected to stone tempels(that ring like bells).
    The tempels are possibly sound/devices that are kickstarted/powered by the sound that was created in the amphi-theaters..

With Love
    Eelco

22. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Catsquotl For This Post:

heyokah (22nd March 2014), jackovesk (22nd March 2014)

23. Link to Post #57
    Australia Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 35,587 times in 5,273 posts

Post removed by me...
    Last edited by jackovesk; 22nd March 2014 at 09:01.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 3