+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 1 2 8 LastLast

Thread: Where Did the Planes Go? (Rebekah Roth exposes another piece of the 9/11 puzzle)

1. Link to Post #21
    Thanks

Default Re: Where Did the Planes Go? (Rebekah Roth exposes another piece of the 9/11 puzzle)

What if this term: "Of middle eastern descent" is a hint?

There are several countries in the middle east. Israel being one of them.

2. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Slorri For This Post:

Cidersomerset (31st March 2015), quiltinggrandma (6th June 2015), Reinhard (30th March 2015), Selkie (29th March 2015), Sophocles (26th March 2015), ThePythonicCow (25th March 2015)

3. Link to Post #22
    United States Administrator ThePythonicCow's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 138,650 times in 21,532 posts

Default Re: Where Did the Planes Go? (Rebekah Roth exposes another piece of the 9/11 puzzle)

Quote Posted by Zebra (here)
    My question at this juncture is, how come Rebecca Roth has managed to stay unharmed through bringing this research into the main? Max Igan always reminds me to ask this of any source that brings information to light. Why has Rebecca been 'allowed' to continue bringing her findings 'out' ? For what purpose? Who benefits?
    Quote Posted by Paul (here)
    She came on the scene rapidly, with a first edition novel that she avoided even allowing someone else to edit. She did her best to stay below the radar until then. Subsequently, all she's done is to make the interview rounds, as quickly as she could, discussing her book.
    Another aspect to this -- it seems to me that the neocon-zionist-Bush-Clinton-USFed cabal is being taken down. The "good" Russians, Chinese and other BRICS are replacing them.

The energy that 9/11 truthers, such as myself, have placed in exposing 9/11 and other such false flag events is and will be used against us, to further enslave humanity.
    My quite dormant website: pauljackson.us

4. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to ThePythonicCow For This Post:

Cidersomerset (31st March 2015), Debra (25th March 2015), East Sun (29th March 2015), quiltinggrandma (6th June 2015), Reinhard (30th March 2015), Sophocles (26th March 2015), Ulyse30 (25th March 2015)

5. Link to Post #23
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,322 times in 612 posts

Quote Posted by Cidersomerset (here)
    Its good to hear from the perspective of the fight attendants who would/should
    of had a pivotal role in any hijacking particularly if they had a chance to
    communicate with the outside world. ( Which is very suspect ). According to
    their emergency anti hijack training and protocols. Apart from all the other
    oddities , coincidences , military drills and motives to get the US into
    warfare for the forseable future.....

Hagmann & Hagmann - 30 Jan 2015 - Rebekah Roth - The Methodical Illusion of 9/11

Hi !

We all know that it was plan but here's another theory that I'v found in a video I was watching from Paul T Hellyer an ancient prim minister of defense in Canada who are talking about full disclosure.
    Here is the video I found on gnostic9's thread yesterday and Mr. T Hellyer talks about 9/11. If you go at around 16:00 minutes in the middle of the vid, you'll ear him talk about it:

and he suggest us to read about this theory about a weapon of mass destruction and the book is called '' WERE DID ThE TOWERS GO ? '':

pdf here : http://www.checktheevidence.com/pdf/...udy%20Wood.pdf

I did not read it but I thought that it could be added to your post since it is correlating.
    Last edited by Nat_Lee; 25th March 2015 at 13:39.
    We are one !

6. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to Nat_Lee For This Post:

Cidersomerset (31st March 2015), Griff (27th March 2015), Krist (25th March 2015), onawah (29th March 2015), quiltinggrandma (8th April 2015), Reinhard (30th March 2015), Sophocles (26th March 2015), ThePythonicCow (25th March 2015), the_real_dave-id (29th March 2015), Ulyse30 (25th March 2015)

7. Link to Post #24
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Nat_Lee (here)
    I did not read it but I thought that it could be added to your post since it is correlating.
    I have read Judy Wood's "Where Did the Towers Go?" (this thread's title is adapted from that book's title), and yes that, and Hellyer's testimony, are all connected.

My preference for this present thread is that it focus on one particular aspect of 9/11 - Rebekah Roth's new research and insights into where the planes went.

Thanks!

8. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to ThePythonicCow For This Post:

Cidersomerset (31st March 2015), Nat_Lee (25th March 2015), quiltinggrandma (8th April 2015), Sophocles (26th March 2015)

9. Link to Post #25
    Thanks

So the idea is that the passengers of the planes were told, and were made to believe, that they participated in a drill. That's why they played along, and made those phone calls.

WOW!! METHODICAL ILLUSION: The True Story Of What Happened On 9/11

10. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Slorri For This Post:

Cidersomerset (31st March 2015), onawah (29th March 2015), quiltinggrandma (8th April 2015), Reinhard (30th March 2015), Ron Mauer Sr (30th March 2015), Sophocles (26th March 2015), ThePythonicCow (26th March 2015)

11. Link to Post #26
    Norway Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,441 times in 780 posts

If something is about to happen in may this year, perhaps it (also) could be related to what Dr. Todd Walker -a former 20 year consultant to the Federal Reserve- are saying (march 12, 2015); that the U.S. economy has about “60-90 days of life left in it as the dollar is on the verge of collapse”. Just a thought...

12. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Sophocles For This Post:

Cidersomerset (31st March 2015), quiltinggrandma (6th June 2015)

13. Link to Post #27
    Thanks

Near the end of her "Methodical Illusions" book, she has a character (Attorney General Rathburn, speaking to the President) say:
    Quote This explains some things that were making no sense to the FBI, there have been several troubling incongruencies in our intelligence that we could not fully explain. Based on what I heard on the tape, I believe now they will most likely strike, Las Vegas, Houston, Chicago, San Francisco, Billings and right here in D.C. Our intelligence made no sense to me until hearing this tape. Now, I believe Las Vegas quite possbily could be targeted for some type of nuclear detonation. Houston oil refineries and pipelines are in danger of conventional explosives that will affect domestic oil supplies and national reserves. Chicago, quite possibly, is where they intend to launch a biological weapon, most likely in a large shopping mall. Much like the symbolic World Trade Center shopping towers, San Francisco is in danger of losing the iconic Golden Gate Bridge. Billings, Montana quite possibly will be the target of a chemical agent to prove to Americans that even small towns are no longer safe. And D.C.'s primary target is you, sir. These attacks, I believe, are set to happen in short succession, with one or possibly two days between each event. By the end of a nine day period fear will reign and the country will be in total chaos. It appears that the grand finale will be your assassination, Mr. President. Someone or several people in this town are most likely very deeply involved with this cabal and its destructive agenda.
    The "tape" referred to is a secretly recorded rant by a high level Israelie that ended up being listened to by the President and his more trusted advisors. The "President" was not Obama, but a patriotic, Constitution respecting, man who had replaced him, after an earlier impeachment in the book, during 2014.

Some of the above is (and I hope remains) fiction .
    At the 1 hour, 8 minute, 40 second mark in the latest interview I just posted above, Rebekah goes into the detail of how she learned of this planned attack on 5 or 6 major US cities, May 2 through May 11, 2015.
    Could This Be the Next False Flag Attack?

14. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Slorri For This Post:

Cidersomerset (31st March 2015), onawah (29th March 2015), quiltinggrandma (6th June 2015), Reinhard (30th March 2015), Sophocles (27th March 2015), ThePythonicCow (28th March 2015)

15. Link to Post #28
    Thanks
    Thanked 459,449 times in 32,921 posts

Quote Posted by Cidersomerset (here)

I finally got to watching this interview today. I was totally struck by it.

I am now, also today, going to methodically work through every other interview with her I can find.

Rebekah is highly articulate, delightful to listen to (she laughs a lot, despite the somber material), entertaining, highly intelligent, and impeccably informed. HIGHLY recommended.

Bumping this thread.

16. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to Bill Ryan For This Post:

Cidersomerset (31st March 2015), Griff (29th March 2015), JRS (30th March 2015), Neal (31st March 2015), onawah (29th March 2015), quiltinggrandma (6th June 2015), Reinhard (30th March 2015), Ron Mauer Sr (30th March 2015), Selkie (29th March 2015), Slorri (29th March 2015), ThePythonicCow (29th March 2015)

17. Link to Post #29
    Thanks

Thanks Paul for bringing this well organised package of material together. I am going to now listen to these interviews and read much more.

My question at this juncture is, how come Rebecca Roth has managed to stay unharmed through bringing this research into the main? Max Igan always reminds me to ask this of any source that brings information to light. Why has Rebecca been 'allowed' to continue bringing her findings 'out' ? For what purpose? Who benefits?

Cheers
    Debra

Rebekah took care to write her book in a fictional context (a novel) — a device used by quite a few whistleblowers to avoid prosecution/persecution.

Only recently has she gone on the interview circuit... maybe a more dangerous step now that she's [rightly!] attracted quite a lot of attention to herself.

18. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Bill Ryan For This Post:

Cidersomerset (31st March 2015), Elainie (6th April 2015), onawah (29th March 2015), quiltinggrandma (6th June 2015), Reinhard (30th March 2015), Selkie (29th March 2015), ulli (29th March 2015)

19. Link to Post #30
    United States Avalon Member onawah's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 116,546 times in 20,693 posts

I'm about 3/4 of the way through this interview, and it's really worth listening to, even if 911 isn't your area of expertise, which is the case for me.
    Nevertheless, 911 was a time of great awakening for me, and the thing that stuck with me more than anything was the sight on TV of the planes crashing into the Twin Towers, which looked unreal to me.
    They were like hot knives through butter--no debris exploding outward, or anything like what it should have looked like. It was like the planes just disappeared as soon as they came into contact with the outer walls.
    It was that sight, more even than anything that came afterwards, that convinced me that something was really wrong, and there was some kind of huge coverup going on.
    And that certainly tallies with what Rebecca says in the interview, that she and the many pilots and others that she's talked to concur--what those videos portrayed simply isn't part of the reality that they know, and they don't think that those videos show what planes actually crashing into buildings look like.
    Which goes back to the theory that holograms were being used, in conjunction, of course, with either planned, timed demolitions and/or some kind of secret technology that creates "dustification" that Judy Woods has described.
    Not that there weren't planes also involved, but perhaps those planes were simply meant to be another distraction, this one to hide the possibility that planes never crashed into the Towers, and that was a huge visual illusion part of the Methodical Illusion.
    Last edited by onawah; 29th March 2015 at 21:16.
    Each breath a gift...

20. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to onawah For This Post:

Cidersomerset (31st March 2015), quiltinggrandma (6th June 2015), ulli (29th March 2015)

21. Link to Post #31
    Language
    English
    Thanks

I just asked a psychic/medium ( Suzy Ward of Messages from Matthew http://www.matthewbooks.com/matthews-messages/) if whistleblowers like Paul Hellyer are being protected, and she said: "All persons who are “bringing to light” the truth about any corrupt or deceptive issue are being protected unless being assassinated for their bravery is in their soul contracts or the chosen life span is up."
    Quote Posted by Bill Ryan (here)
    Thanks Paul for bringing this well organised package of material together. I am going to now listen to these interviews and read much more.

Cheers
    Debra
    Rebekah took care to write her book in a fictional context (a novel) — a device used by quite a few whistleblowers to avoid prosecution/persecution.

Only recently has she gone on the interview circuit... maybe a more dangerous step now that she's [rightly!] attracted quite a lot of attention to herself.
    Each breath a gift...

22. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to onawah For This Post:

Cidersomerset (31st March 2015), quiltinggrandma (6th June 2015)

23. Link to Post #32
    United States Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,601 times in 1,987 posts

May all the benevolent powers of heaven and earth protect this astounding woman, Rebekah Roth.

24. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Selkie For This Post:

Bill Ryan (29th March 2015), Cidersomerset (31st March 2015), onawah (29th March 2015), quiltinggrandma (6th June 2015), Reinhard (30th March 2015), Ron Mauer Sr (30th March 2015)

25. Link to Post #33
    Thanks

-------

I wrote to Rebekah Roth today with the following:

Dear Rebekah,

I am very greatly enjoying working through all your interviews one by one. GOOD work.

In February 2009, I formally interviewed a young American woman I knew quite well. I called her 'Elizabeth Nelson' — a pseudonym. I have her full name and all details.

'Elizabeth' had found herself in the same room, quite by accident, where the decision was made (by conference call) to shoot down Flight 93. She was present throughout and overheard the entire call in detail.

I published the account here:
    http://projectcamelot.org/elizabeth_...flight_93.html

The interview is in her own unaltered voice: she is a rather brave woman. That can be downloaded here:
    http://projectcamelot.org/elizabeth_..._flight_93.mp3

A full transcript is here:
    http://projectcamelot.org/lang/en/el...script_en.html

I'm certain you're receiving a huge volume of correspondence! I would be most grateful if you could take just the briefest moment to acknowledge that you've read this message and understand its importance.

With my sincere warmest wishes to you ~

Bill Ryan
    Founder, Project Camelot, Project Avalon

Rebekah replied:

Bill, Interesting. I have been contacted by people who were working the pentagon that morning that received phone calls telling them to get out of the pentagon NOW! And they did, or they would not be alive to tell the story.

As far as flight 93 goes, if you read the book, you will discover what happened to all four planes.

My biggest fans are UAL and AA pilots who are buying the book in bulk from the publisher! They know full well that I discovered the missing piece of the puzzle. I did so using my 30 yr. career and lots of investigation along with charting the phone calls, NTSB, FAA, NORAD data and flight times that the calls were made.

Lots of interesting people including reserves that were based at the location the planes were taken to who have also contacted me to say the base was evacuated and they were locked OUT when they were activated that morning.

26. The Following 31 Users Say Thank You to Bill Ryan For This Post:

Atlas (31st March 2015), awakeningmom (30th March 2015), Chuck_M (29th December 2015), Cidersomerset (31st March 2015), Czarek (1st April 2015), Griff (29th March 2015), gripreaper (29th March 2015), Harley (29th March 2015), Hervé (29th March 2015), Jean-Luc (30th March 2015), Jean-Marie (30th March 2015), JRS (30th March 2015), Krist (1st April 2015), Kryztian (9th April 2015), lisalu (31st March 2015), mab777 (30th March 2015), meat suit (30th March 2015), meeradas (1st April 2015), Midnight Rambler (1st April 2015), Muzz (5th April 2015), Neal (31st March 2015), onawah (29th March 2015), quiltinggrandma (8th April 2015), Reinhard (30th March 2015), Richard S. (30th March 2015), Ron Mauer Sr (30th March 2015), Shadowself (29th March 2015), Slorri (29th March 2015), Sophocles (30th March 2015), ThePythonicCow (29th March 2015), ulli (29th March 2015)

27. Link to Post #34
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Wow! That's hot!! The Internet is so awesome!
    Last edited by onawah; 29th March 2015 at 21:18.
    Each breath a gift...

28. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to onawah For This Post:

Bill Ryan (29th March 2015), quiltinggrandma (6th June 2015), Ron Mauer Sr (30th March 2015), ThePythonicCow (30th March 2015)

29. Link to Post #35
    Thanks

I think we need a special project Avalon interview of Rebekah. I`ve ordered her book but I don`t think I can wait for it to arrive, I may have to see if it`s in the local bookstore yet.

Griff

30. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Griff For This Post:

Bill Ryan (29th March 2015), Cidersomerset (31st March 2015), quiltinggrandma (6th June 2015), Reinhard (30th March 2015), Selkie (30th March 2015), Slorri (30th March 2015), ThePythonicCow (30th March 2015)

31. Link to Post #36
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Bill Ryan (here)
    'Elizabeth' had found herself in the same room, quite by accident, where the decision was made (by conference call) to shoot down Flight 93. She was present throughout and overheard the entire call in detail.
    The Israeli controlled Promis software had been installed on all the key FAA (civilian air control) and NORAD (military air control) systems, enabling behind the scenes operatives to control what painted on each of their radars - making real planes disappear and fake planes appear, confusing everyone involved.
    When I glance over the transcript of Elizabeth's interview with you, I do not see where she claimed to know it was Flight 93, rather only where you concluded it was such, I presume because by the story as we understood when that interview occurred, in February 2009, Flight 93 was the only plausible flight of the publicly "known" four flights on 9/11 that could have been shot down.

For all I know now, the plane that those officers decided to shoot down might not have been a real flight at all ... just a fake paint on their radar (see my quote above, about the Promis software).

Or, even if a real plane, it might not have been the same as whatever flew over Shanksville, PA (alleged Flight 93.)

Or, even if a real plane and even if it was the one flying over Shanksville, it (more than likely) was not a commercial passenger plane with passengers on board.

My conclusion:
    Elizabeth heard some officers, making a hard decision, to shoot down something painting on their radar, over a restricted area in the Northeast, US, on the morning of 9/11. But this is not confirmation that any passenger plane was shot down over Shanksville, much less the "real" Flight 93.

32. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to ThePythonicCow For This Post:

awakeningmom (30th March 2015), Bill Ryan (29th March 2015), Chuck_M (29th December 2015), HaveBlue (4th April 2015), Neal (31st March 2015), quiltinggrandma (6th June 2015), Reinhard (30th March 2015), Selene (30th March 2015), Slorri (30th March 2015)

33. Link to Post #37
    Thanks

Elizabeth did mention that she knew it was false when people said that the passengers had taken over Flight 93 and crashed it, because of this she overheard of it being shot down, so there seems to be a link.

On the other hand, her story does not rhyme particularly well with the fact that they were playing war-games at the time. The men in the room should have known this.

34. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Slorri For This Post:

Bill Ryan (30th March 2015), Jean-Marie (30th March 2015), onawah (31st March 2015), quiltinggrandma (6th June 2015), Reinhard (30th March 2015)

35. Link to Post #38
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Slorri (here)
    Elizabeth did mention that she knew it was false when people said that the passengers had taken over Flight 93 and crashed it, because of this she overheard of it being shot down, so there seems to be a link.
    Good catch - I missed that detail.

From what you heard, did Elizabeth -know- that it was Flight 93 that she heard being discussed, or did she later conclude it must have been Flight 93 she heard being discussed, as it was the only flight, in the "official" story, that might have been shot down.

Regarding whether the officers in that room that day knew that there were war-games going on at the time ... perhaps they did not know. If they were not party to the war-games, they would not have been told of them. At least, that was my experience, as a military officer, sometimes involved in war-games. I -never- heard of any war-games the entire time I was an officer, except those I participated in. No doubt there were many other such war-games, in which I did not participate.

36. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to ThePythonicCow For This Post:

Jean-Marie (30th March 2015), onawah (31st March 2015), quiltinggrandma (6th June 2015), Reinhard (30th March 2015)

37. Link to Post #39
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Slorri (here)
    Good catch - I missed that detail.

From what you heard, did Elizabeth -know- that it was Flight 93 that she heard being discussed, or did she later conclude it must have been Flight 93 she heard being discussed, as it was the only flight, in the "official" story, that might have been shot down.

Regarding whether the officers in that room that day knew that there were war-games going on at the time ... perhaps they did not know. If they were not party to the war-games, they would not have been told of them. At least, that was my experience, as a military officer, sometimes involved in war-games. I -never- heard of any war-games the entire time I was an officer, except those I participated in. No doubt there were many other such war-games, in which I did not participate.
    It appeared like she did not know of either flight 93 nor any hijackers. And for what I understand none of the 4 planes were anywhere near to Camp David; But it would be in the direct path of Flight 93, continuing over Shanksville, and going down towards south-east.

Should be surprising to me if these guys could make the decision to shoot down a passenger plane, without consulting air traffic controllers and the military first, and they might have known about the games.

If they did not know of any war games or hijackers, then the decision to shoot down a passenger plane, just because it flew close to Camp David, is absurd. A golf course in the woods.

38. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Slorri For This Post:

Cidersomerset (31st March 2015), onawah (31st March 2015), quiltinggrandma (6th June 2015), ThePythonicCow (30th March 2015)

39. Link to Post #40
    Thanks

I think that Mineta's story kind of fits in with this one. A mix up of the pentagon plane and Flight 93 perhaps.

40. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Slorri For This Post:

Cidersomerset (31st March 2015), onawah (31st March 2015), quiltinggrandma (6th June 2015), ThePythonicCow (30th March 2015)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 1 2 8 LastLast