+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 1 2 9 LastLast

Thread: Pentagon ... the return of the Sumerian Gods ... ?

1. Link to Post #21
    Morocco Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 45,191 times in 5,447 posts

Default Re:Pentagon ... the return of the Sumerian Gods ... ?

Interesting video, another interesting video. Many meanings could be extracted from how the message is heard. For now, the message is another you tube video.

Some of the responses would indicate a form of 'Stockholm Syndrome' to these ears. Maybe it is from living six months in a tent.
    Last edited by modwiz; 18th October 2011 at 20:34.

2. Link to Post #22
    United States Avalon Member conk's Avatar
    Language
    Southern English
    Thanks
    Thanked 11,145 times in 2,998 posts

I do not want a savior. I want a power strong enough to stop the controllers from playing unfairly. This will allow me to save myself without their interference.

3. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to conk For This Post:

Mad Hatter (19th October 2011), music (18th October 2011), Ron Mauer Sr (19th October 2011), seko (19th October 2011)

4. Link to Post #23
    Thanks
    Thanked 17,150 times in 3,856 posts

As I've said before, the advanced beings on their way here will be impressive. Just think how normal ET's will knock our socks off!!! Their abilities will be mind blowing, that's for sure. And there WILL be people who will bow down and worship them. These are the same people that don't realize who they themselves are yet.
    My guess is that the advanced beings know what we are; and if they're honorable, they'll rectify this. I imagine that being hailed as gods will be like an aphrodisiac to them....Maybe it's a test for them as well....?

5. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Maia Gabrial For This Post:

Calz (19th October 2011), conk (20th October 2011), Curt (18th October 2011), Eric J (Viking) (18th October 2011), Mad Hatter (19th October 2011), pharoah21 (25th October 2011), seko (19th October 2011)

6. Link to Post #24
    Switzerland On Sabbatical
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Maia Gabrial (here)
    As I've said before, the advanced beings on their way here will be impressive. Just think how normal ET's will knock our socks off!!! Their abilities will be mind blowing, that's for sure. And there WILL be people who will bow down and worship them. These are the same people that don't realize who they themselves are yet.
    My guess is that the advanced beings know what we are; and if they're honorable, they'll rectify this. I imagine that being hailed as gods will be like an aphrodisiac to them....Maybe it's a test for them as well....?
    I resonate with your response, Maia.

If these ET's are so powerful that are behind all of the mess that we are in, why do they have to hide, use deception via mind control,drugs, etc and have puppets to administer their dastily deeds? We possess more power than we have been indoctrinated to believe. Perhaps there is a group on the way to rectify the issue and that is what is in the ethers at the moment and they PTW know it! It is really a time to observe and use discernment.

Peace
    “To be or become a master is to be or become something other than the Flow; something other than the Present Unfolding. It’s actually to move in the wrong direction.”

7. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Nortreb For This Post:

Calz (19th October 2011), conk (20th October 2011), Mad Hatter (19th October 2011), Maia Gabrial (19th October 2011), seko (19th October 2011)

8. Link to Post #25
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,343 times in 407 posts

oh no !
    not again.
    And they will steal all the women.....again!

9. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to the trojan For This Post:

Calz (19th October 2011), D-Day (18th October 2011), Mad Hatter (19th October 2011), Maia Gabrial (19th October 2011), NancyV (25th October 2011), seko (19th October 2011)

10. Link to Post #26
    United States Avalon Member truth4me's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,289 times in 1,094 posts

Quote Posted by Simonm (here)
    Quote Posted by Aryslan (here)
    That would be nice; I wonder what the Anunnaki who were stranded on earth will do in retaliation. I do not believe that the beings that are returning will be all benevolent. They, like the humans they created (as slaves, mind you) will have individual goals and plans. Look at them each with a keen eye, and question before you blindly accept.
    They did create us from themselves as a worker breed initially. However, after the deluge they accepted how far we had come and embraced us as their "offspring." They did, however, install the ruling elite classes which prevail today. If they do return I would hazard a guess that they wouldn't be as benevolent as some might initially assume.
    we have a winner here!

11. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to truth4me For This Post:

Eric J (Viking) (18th October 2011), Mad Hatter (19th October 2011)

12. Link to Post #27
    Thanks
    Thanked 6,795 times in 1,163 posts

Quote Posted by Ilie Pandia (here)
    And by the way, if any alien would check out the story of Jesus, they would be very worried to call themselves "our saviors"
    Thanks for my first laugh of the day!

13. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to music For This Post:

Laura Elina (25th October 2011), Mad Hatter (19th October 2011)

14. Link to Post #28
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 26,963 times in 3,187 posts

Quote Posted by Nortreb (here)
    Perhaps there is a group on the way to rectify the issue and that is what is in the ethers at the moment and they PTW know it! It is really a time to observe and use discernment.
    There most certainly is Nortreb, actually they're already here. If you want to see one of them face to face, go look in the mirror.

Cheers,
    Fred

15. Link to Post #29
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,616 times in 1,305 posts

Quote Posted by the trojan (here)
    oh no !
    not again.
    The trojan horse will...
    Unity Consciousness
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Free your mind, and open your heart to LOVE.
    You'll then become enlightened able to just BE.

16. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to truthseekerdan For This Post:

Eric J (Viking) (19th October 2011), Mad Hatter (19th October 2011), Maia Gabrial (19th October 2011), NancyV (25th October 2011)

17. Link to Post #30
    Australia Avalon Member TigaHawk's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,103 times in 742 posts

Quote Posted by Simonm (here)
    Quote Posted by Aryslan (here)
    That would be nice; I wonder what the Anunnaki who were stranded on earth will do in retaliation. I do not believe that the beings that are returning will be all benevolent. They, like the humans they created (as slaves, mind you) will have individual goals and plans. Look at them each with a keen eye, and question before you blindly accept.
    They did create us from themselves as a worker breed initially. However, after the deluge they accepted how far we had come and embraced us as their "offspring." They did, however, install the ruling elite classes which prevail today. If they do return I would hazard a guess that they wouldn't be as benevolent as some might initially assume.
    I've been having the same ideas. Created for a purpose. Purpose forfilled or is no longer needed, so they're left with a planet full of living beings which they created. Unwilling to slaughter us, they decided to let us try to evolve and become what we make of ourselves.

I have a feeling they should have removed a few genetic blockers and features that they origionaly needed us to have - but have prevented us from getting any further than throwing exploding stones at eachother untill we allmost dissapear completely off the face of the earth - but somehow come back, only to do the exact same thing over again.

Like having a weird obscession with electric fences. Even tho you get shocked you still have some undying need to touch it again.

18. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to TigaHawk For This Post:

Art (19th October 2011), Curt (25th October 2011), D-Day (19th October 2011), Eric J (Viking) (19th October 2011), Lefty Dave (18th October 2011), Mad Hatter (19th October 2011), NancyV (25th October 2011), seko (19th October 2011)

19. Link to Post #31
    Palestinian Territory Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 33,087 times in 6,275 posts

I doubt that there is any truth in that YouTube video, or in the video description that Viking has posted here.

And the suggestions that we "should embrace the gods as our saviors"... please! Isn't this the "Obama speech"??

If this so called saviors are really coming, it is not us the meek who will inherit the Earth, it is them who will install themselves as our gods

And by the way, if any alien would check out the story of Jesus, they would be very worried to call themselves "our saviors"
    Then you would be wrong Ilie, the ''sumerian gods'' are indeed coming back, although some never left.
    Whether the ones coming are ''saviours'' or not is another question entirely.
    That video is an excerpt from a christian radio show, hence the angle they are persuing.

That is the whole video.

You guys might laugh at this info, I am not laughing.
    The ''holy books'' of many traditions all point to this being real.
    There is the high probability that there will be a hoax before it though.

20. Link to Post #32
    Ilie Pandia

Hi L. Sid,

While I get it that we may have had so called "sumerian gos" and that some did not leave anywhere....

How can you be so sure that "they are coming back"?

Your posts made think that you may know their itinerary and progress ... and if so? Where are they now, how are they traveling and what is the ETA?

21. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Ilie Pandia For This Post:

Eric J (Viking) (19th October 2011), Fred Steeves (19th October 2011)

22. Link to Post #33
    Thanks

Hi L. Sid,

While I get it that we may have had so called "sumerian gos" and that some did not leave anywhere....

How can you be so sure that "they are coming back"?

Your posts made think that you may know their itinerary and progress ... and if so? Where are they now, how are they traveling and what is the ETA?
    There are a few in the local vicinity, either on Earth or close by.
    There are more inbound right now and have been for quite a while.
    Why they are taking so long I do not know, but this isn't ''news'' many people know.
    I know a guy whom you would call a white supremacist and he discusses this in quite a few of his shows.
    I heard him mention one time how ironic it would be if ''they'' were planning a fake invasion by extra terrestrials and then they discovered there was a real group on their way.
    If you are interested enough Ilie, have a look around on the net, there are all different opinions on this, but a lot of people agree that this is not far off now.

23. Link to Post #34
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,343 times in 407 posts

So in accordance with these posts and info,what are the opinions on the first 'wave' being a false wave,in order to fool the masses .
    and that the second wave is the real deal?

i think thats what was inferred earlier by 'trojan horse?
    although I could be wrong.

24. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to the trojan For This Post:

Eric J (Viking) (19th October 2011), Lord Sidious (19th October 2011), PurpleLama (19th October 2011)

25. Link to Post #35
    Thanks

So in accordance with these posts and info,what are the opinions on the first 'wave' being a false wave,in order to fool the masses .
    and that the second wave is the real deal?

i think thats what was inferred earlier by 'trojan horse?
    although I could be wrong.
    Well, a trojan horse is slightly different, but yeah, I think the first ''aliens'' won't be ''the gods'' but something else.
    Holograms?
    Hybrids?
    Dunno, but if you want to meet jehovah and satan, then you are in luck, it isn't long now.

26. Link to Post #36
    United States Avalon Member Calz's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 69,379 times in 10,490 posts

oh no !
    not again.
    There it goes ... my biggest laugh of the day!!!

While I believe the "Sumerian gods" returneth ... I also believe they will have plenty of "company".

Posted this 3 times already ... but bears watching for those that have not seen (and are open minded to what may be upon us).

27. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Calz For This Post:

Eric J (Viking) (19th October 2011), Lord Sidious (19th October 2011), PurpleLama (19th October 2011), toothpick (6th November 2011)

28. Link to Post #37
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Lord Sidious (here)
    Dunno, but if you want to meet jehovah and satan, then you are in luck, it isn't long now.
    Hi Rob, good to see ya back man! I know jehova and satan, aka Enlil and Enki, get batted around a lot as major players in this game, but I'm not so sure about that... Players? Yes, but so are we...Major players? I'll defer to the 'surprise button' on that one for now.

Cheers,
    Fred

29. Link to Post #38
    United States Avalon Member divine_moments_of_truth's Avatar
    Thanks

Here's the thing; was it ever necessary for such advanced beings to create a worker class for themselves? They certainly have the capacity to design mechanical workers or advanced AI to do the job, so this must have been a power trip. Maybe part of our creation was the satisfaction of creating an intelligent species from a primitive, primate one.

Then look at our situation here on Earth, we have people on many different levels of consciousness and we've developed many advanced technologies way too fast for a new society. Also the elite ruling class was allowed to operate in secret and evil ways to maintain an iron grip on this planet. Sure, they created our species but I believe they are to blame just as much as us for the problems on this planet.

Max
    Life is meant to be spent, not saved.

30. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to divine_moments_of_truth For This Post:

Calz (19th October 2011), Curt (25th October 2011), Eric J (Viking) (19th October 2011), learninglight (20th October 2011), Lord Sidious (19th October 2011)

31. Link to Post #39
    United States Avalon Member Calz's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 69,379 times in 10,490 posts

Quote Posted by divine_moments_of_truth (here)
    Here's the thing; was it ever necessary for such advanced beings to create a worker class for themselves? They certainly have the capacity to design mechanical workers or advanced AI to do the job, so this must have been a power trip. Maybe part of our creation was the satisfaction of creating an intelligent species from a primitive, primate one.

Then look at our situation here on Earth, we have people on many different levels of consciousness and we've developed many advanced technologies way too fast for a new society. Also the elite ruling class was allowed to operate in secret and evil ways to maintain an iron grip on this planet. Sure, they created our species but I believe they are to blame just as much as us for the problems on this planet.

Max
    There could be truth there ... but also among the Enki/Enlil stories was that Enki took humanity under his wing (so to speak).

Dunno ... wasn't there (at least among the past lives I am aware of).

32. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Calz For This Post:

Lord Sidious (19th October 2011)

33. Link to Post #40
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks

Quote Posted by divine_moments_of_truth (here)

Max
    Hi Max, two questions if I may:

1) Who's to say we're a new society?

2) Why do we believe necessarily that they created us?

Cheers,
    Fred

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 1 2 9 LastLast