+ Reply to Thread

Thread: the flakey 2012 crowd..Almine

1. Link to Post #1
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,068 times in 325 posts

Default the flakey 2012 crowd..Almine

I found this Hilarious.!!I hope you do to

..first I thought it was a spoofing of the 2012 hype,mainstream new-age channelers/followers.then I realised that it was Almine,who has wriiten lots of books and has thousands and thousands of followers...this clip shows how in the new-age circles,anything goes...even if their personal experiences obviously tell them something different so many have given their power away that they would rather believe someone elses "channelings" than their own perceptions....she still has thousnads of followers

The Secret History of 2012

https://youtube.com/watch?v=gMgNX...layer_embedded

2. Link to Post #2
    Unsubscribed
    the foothills of le Massif Central, France
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,829 times in 1,059 posts

Default Re: the flakey 2012 crowd..Almine

Thanks for the laugh !!!!

3. Link to Post #3
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks

Shiva777, those who live in glass houses should not throw stones. You have been evangelizing Ashayana Deane's material for a while now.

4. Link to Post #4
    United States Avalon Member Snowbird's Avatar
    The CORPORATION of the United States of America
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,498 times in 1,082 posts

Almine is no different, no better, no worse, than many of the teachers who are currently attempting to sort out the immense mysteries that are on-going.

I've listened to many of Almine's videos and will soon be ordering some of her books because I want to know more about what she believes. I see her as being sincere and genuinely attempting to help people.
    We can easily forgive a child who is afraid of the dark; the real tragedy of life is when men are afraid of the light.
    Plato

Darkness cannot drive out darkness; only light can do that. Hate cannot drive out hate; only love can do that.
    Martin Luther King, Jr.

5. Link to Post #5
    Thanks

Yes, Shiva, she actually has similar information as some of the Keylontic materials (such as about Thoth and others). You might look into it.

6. Link to Post #6
    United States Avalon Member onawah's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 116,546 times in 20,693 posts

I've heard a few of Almine's talks, and some of them registered as quite ridiculous, often fanciful, to put it mildly, yet always I got the feeling that this is a well intentioned soul with a very open heart, who connects with others in a very sincere and loving way.
    My feelings about Ashayana Deane were quite different. I felt some very sinister energies trying to manifest through her. Regardless of what she is saying, I do not resonate to that vibe at all.
    I understand the channeler Lisa Renee is supposedly channeling the same information as Deane, and yet I get a very good vibe from Lisa Renee.
    When following channeled information, I think it's best to follow your heart.
    If it comes off as fearful, manipulative, competitive, defamatory and derogatory to others, there is an agenda that is less than benevolent.

7. Link to Post #7
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks

do your own sifting...people who speak of challenging times and concepts are quickly ridiculed by new-agers as it asks them to take more responsibility for their OWN evolution......most new-agey material out there is to soothe peoples ego's in to a complacent and docile mode ...ET's will save you,2012 will free you,your DNA will activate automatically...the dumbed down "spirtuality" of the mainstream new-age...of course people prefer to be told that ,even when they know deep down that it's no that simple,hence the anger and frustration directed at people like Ashayana...
    Last edited by shiva777; 28th August 2010 at 20:23.

8. Link to Post #8
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks

Yep, she has got it right and the rest of the world has got it wrong. You win, no more pushing against this wall for me.

9. Link to Post #9
    United States Avalon Member Beth's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Posted by tone3jaguar (here)
    Yep, she has got it right and the rest of the world has got it wrong. You win, no more pushing against this wall for me.
    LOL tone, love it

10. Link to Post #10
    United States Avalon Member onawah's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 116,546 times in 20,693 posts

Quote Posted by shiva777 (here)
    do your own sifting...people who speak of challenging times and concepts are quickly ridiculed by new-agers as it asks them to take more responsibility for their OWN evolution......most new-agey material out there is to soothe peoples ego's in to a complacent and docile mode ...ET's will save you,2012 will free you,your DNA will activate automatically...the dumbed down "spirtuality" of the mainstream new-age...of course people prefer to be told that ,even when they know deep down that it's no that simple,hence the anger and frustration directed at people like Ashayana...
    Shiva, I am blocking your posts. It feels to me like all you really want to do is recruit people for Ashayana Deane and put down anybody else who doesn't agree. I don't think that's what this forum is for. I think you should try your luck elsewhere.

11. Link to Post #11
    Romania Deactivated
    Thanks

Quote Posted by tone3jaguar (here)
    Shiva777, those who live in glass houses should not throw stones. You have been evangelizing Ashayana Deane's material for a while now.

12. Link to Post #12
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks

Keylontic science info on the ascension situation...

The ascension mission at that time was to "fix" as much of the planetary grids as possible, which would allow for the potential of a planetary mass awakening, and be able to shift the planet and a critical mass of life forms into the Bridge Zone, out of harms way of the FA dominion agenda.

This cannot occur now as there has been to much damage to the Universal Planetary Star Gate system and ascension from within the structure of this time matrix is no longer possible.

Being able to shift into the Bridge Zone would have required a little bit higher activation level for the planet and it's life forms and such things are dependant on factors that can assist in that activation process. The birthing of the Silent Avatars was part of the planned process for that mission to rapidly increase the planets/life forms accretion level.

Since the majority of the time matrix will now take the fall path of return and we are being hosted by the Krystal River frequencies on an assisted path into the safe space of Higher Earth,

The Mayan's and other ancients were given their information from the Fallen Iluminati Elders mostly during the soltice periods (when black hole alignments were at a peak). After the devastating Human DNA and memory wipe around 13000 BC, almost all the the ancient cultures got their languages and information from the Elder Illuminati groups. This is why all the ancient "sun dials" always tell very accurately when the summer soltices and other black hole alignments occur

Yes, Tara was invaded by the Bougha races in 2005, but the "Fall of Tara" was the event that occurred 550 million years ago (I don't remember the name of the actualy war or event). This was when the Morphogenetic Field of all the Life forms on Density-2 Tara was completely shattered. To prevent loss of this entire Morphogenetic Field and all the Beings associated with it from Black Hole fall, the Guardians were able to place the pieces of the Morphogenetic Field into this current Density-1 Solar Host System (The Sphere of Amenti is the energetic structure that actually holds this giant Morphogenetic Field). It was placed (hosted) in a way in which it could re-evolve back into Density-2 (Tara ,5d Eartn/new earth) OR go through the Glide-Slide Ascension process. Because our Universal Milky Way Staff did brake (in 2005 due to the Bourgha invasions), ascension back to Density-2(5D earth/new earth) via the "bridge zone project" was no longer possible. This is why the Christos Realignment Mission turned to getting the Morphogenetic Field (and actually the entire Milky Way Moph Field) out of Black Hole Fall through the Glide/Slide Ascension instead.... so we are now working on the Three Paths of the Kryst.

only about 1/3 of the planet will be able to make the hosted ascension path. This implies that 2/3 has already chosen a different path of return.

This also implies that 2/3 of the personal template can follow a different path of return, other than the ascension path.

This is one of the reasons we are being gifted with the Krystal River Host. Being able to "shift" into "other reality fields" requires a specific quantum of energy to be able to be generated in the template of a being, be it a person, planet, galaxy, time matrix, etc. We might think of this as a rocket ship turning on its boosters and increasing its energy to allow lift off and then movement. But we are not really moving anywhere but must be able to "shift into alignment" with the path of ascension and then match the Base Pulse Rhythm of that reality field.

If it were not for the Krystal River Host, we would no longer have access to enough higher energy to allow this process to unfold. The Krystal River Host is allowing us access to the Higher Energy of Source, that would otherwise now be blocked from our access, and is acting as an "energy support" in filling in the required energy that we are not yet able to generate for ourselves in our templates. So, we might think of this as something like another rocket ship that comes along and supplies the fuel needed to get the rocket moving in the right direction and remain on course. But being able to "plug into" that hosted supply of energy requires having the correct socket open in the personal template, otherwise the plug will not be able to match up.

Because of the reversals that exists here and because of what the fallen races are planning for 2012, see the Summaries on the web site, there will be a 3 way split that occurs as far as the return path that is chosen. There are 3 paths of return possible.

It is all about energy and since Like Energy Attracts Like Energy, what the personal template is "keyed" to will determine the path of return taken.

There are four scenarios. The three Kryst paths are Kryst Fall, Kryst Step Back, and Kryst Ascension. The fourth path is Metatronic Fall. I believe the folks that anchor the Metatronic BPR will go either Metatronic Fall or Kryst Fall.

There is time to work on healing our templates so that we can participate in the ascension process, and I believe, yes, we can activate our own fields and host out our children.

The black hole at the center of the Milky Way Galaxy affects the entire local universe that includes HU1-HU4. We will not be ascending to Tara (New Eartg/5d earth)as Tara has fallen. We are on Starfire Ascension that includes the Adashi Return path. The host is holding our Veca together for another 200 years. When the host withdraws, final separation will occur.

If you take the time to read all the available and free information and watch the Project Camelot interview you will discover what has happened since the Voyagers books were written. It is not possible to explain everything here in one email because so much has happened over the last 10 years that to get into it would take several 100 emails. You would be doing yourself a favor to just read the available material and create your very own ah-ha moments, the ones that are so very fun and exciting.

We do not know if anyone will be able to accomplish being able to transmute and take the physical body with them, but that is a goal just the same, for those who want to try.

It does require a specific light quotient to be able to make it to Median Earth. In the Sliders 4 workshop Ash talks about the light quotient and how the Aquafereion Shield had achieved 75% in the previous Sarasota workshop and in Sliders 4 there occurred 2 Planetary Stewardship Activations that raised the light quotient to 82% which allows for getting to Median Earth and other information about what this allows for. If one is able to get their consciousness out then they can always incarnate into a new body form after the fact.

Being able to get ALL of our energy out would require template healing that most likely will not occur here because of the template distortions, which implies that part of our energy will take a different path but we can always regenerate what ever part we are missing once we get out as all things can be re-created from higher frequency fields where the energy is available to allow for such. Yes, that means we could remanifest body parts that might have been removed while in this incarnation as well.

It helps more to understand this if we can get beyond the thought that we are not our current physical body. Our physical body holds part of our energy and when things are working properly, then we could turn the physical body into pure light, shift the angular rotation of particle spin and re-manifest the particles that make up the body. Which would imply a particle shift as well and the physical form would adopt the appearance of what it would look like in the level we were re-manifesting it within. But, we do not know if anyone will be able to accomplish this in the time we have left here for the Host to hold.

So the major goal is to at least be able to get the consciousness through the gate and then we can regenerate what might have been left behind once that is accomplished.
    Last edited by shiva777; 30th August 2010 at 19:22.

+ Reply to Thread