Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: (Earth is Becoming a Star) The Core Message - The Divine Completion

1. Link to Post #1
    Netherlands Avalon Member Black Panther's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,849 times in 847 posts

Default (Earth is Becoming a Star) The Core Message - The Divine Completion

YouTube description:

(The Core Message - The Divine Completion)

Contains:
    - Role Venus and Mercury Explained
    - The New Earth Theory Exposed!
    - David Wilcock Explains deep scientific Data of the Coming transformation
    - Pane Andov Shares his Experiences and Coming Transformation
    - Proof given that our Sun will become a Red Giant on 21 Dec
    - Its a Fact that all plantary bodies are experiencing exposure to this energy
    which is heating them up and bringing a rapid expansion of their surface's and inner core's.

People who still deny this fact, this divine process that is now so close to take place,
    you are going to be shaken soon and hopefuly you'll wake up, as there is nothing more
    beautiful then to realise whats about to happen.

I haven't included the information on the beings because to my feeling it says its
    best for you to search for this yourself, i hope you understand.

Once again thanks to those who played a major role in my life and in the past lifes
    and on galactic levels aswell so i thank you all that are present on this Planet

Be Well
    Remember Who You Are!

2. The Following 16 Users Say Thank You to Black Panther For This Post:

BlueGem (26th February 2012), BMJ (24th February 2012), eaglespirit (26th February 2012), Fundy Gemini (23rd February 2012), gooty64 (23rd February 2012), Jean-Marie (24th February 2012), JRS (27th February 2012), Lifebringer (26th February 2012), Maia Gabrial (23rd February 2012), marielle (29th February 2012), Marikins (17th May 2016), Rantaak (26th February 2012), skamandar (26th February 2012), Snowbird (23rd February 2012), WhiteFeather (29th February 2012), Wind (24th February 2012)

3. Link to Post #2
    United States Avalon Member Snowbird's Avatar
    The CORPORATION of the United States of America
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,498 times in 1,082 posts

Default Re: (Earth is Becoming a Star) The Core Message - The Divine Completion

Black Panther, I have watched and studied this video three different times and I am still left with questions. I know that George Kavasillas and others believe that Earth will become a star. The problem is...when? This person is claiming that this will happen very very soon. I have heard from other off-Earth sources that yes, the Earth will become a star, but in an etheric or dimensional sense. This would indicate a separation of worlds. I have also heard that our Earth is actually made up of 12 dimensions. So this separation would make sense.

This Yod claims that we should not be worried or concerned because everything will be alright. What will be alright? He provides no detail which is the exact thing that we are seeking presently. I'm attempting to make sense of this, but am failing. Anyone?
    We can easily forgive a child who is afraid of the dark; the real tragedy of life is when men are afraid of the light.
    Plato

Darkness cannot drive out darkness; only light can do that. Hate cannot drive out hate; only love can do that.
    Martin Luther King, Jr.

4. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Snowbird For This Post:

aranuk (26th February 2012), cheez_2806 (28th February 2012), eaglespirit (26th February 2012), gooty64 (26th February 2012), Jean-Marie (26th February 2012), WhiteFeather (29th February 2012)

5. Link to Post #3
    Thanks
    Thanked 25,179 times in 2,653 posts

Hi Snowbird, Wishing You Well!
    Just a thought...You may want to listen to the last third of this part III video...It should answer Your questions, imho.

6. The Following User Says Thank You to eaglespirit For This Post:

schneider (2nd March 2012)

7. Link to Post #4
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Snowbird (here)
    Black Panther, I have watched and studied this video three different times and I am still left with questions. I know that George Kavasillas and others believe that Earth will become a star. The problem is...when? This person is claiming that this will happen very very soon. I have heard from other off-Earth sources that yes, the Earth will become a star, but in an etheric or dimensional sense. This would indicate a separation of worlds. I have also heard that our Earth is actually made up of 12 dimensions. So this separation would make sense.

This Yod claims that we should not be worried or concerned because everything will be alright. What will be alright? He provides no detail which is the exact thing that we are seeking presently. I'm attempting to make sense of this, but am failing. Anyone?

I remember distinctively George said in the early part of 2013.
    I personally feel his role is to perform some type of new-age damage control after December 2012 comes and goes without incident.
    He'll try to regroup the furious herd for several more weeks. And they'll follow in their quest for divine answers. And I further suspect if you want to learn more you'll have to buy a book or two.
    People in suits send people in uniforms to kill innocent people.

8. The Following User Says Thank You to LisAlien For This Post:

eileenrose (28th February 2012)

9. Link to Post #5
    United States Deactivated
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,049 times in 934 posts

Snowbird, I listened to the video 2 or 3 times as well. I liked it but......

Also the video was posted by Kimberly on I believe the George Kavassilas thread and some people including me commented on it over there.

Would like to hear from the narrator of the video again. Very intriguing but seems a bit "out there".

thanks gooty

10. Link to Post #6
    Scotland Avalon Member greybeard's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 68,860 times in 11,838 posts

Not saying it isent so because I dont know BUT for me anytime I hear enhanced voice (echo/reverb) I am turned off.
    With any serious message why the need to enhance the voice?

Chris
    Be kind to all life, including your own, no matter what!!

11. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to greybeard For This Post:

gigha (27th February 2012), Herbert (27th February 2012), modwiz (26th February 2012), panopticon (2nd March 2012), Referee (28th February 2012), skamandar (26th February 2012), Tarka the Duck (27th February 2012)

12. Link to Post #7
    United States Deactivated
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,049 times in 934 posts

LisAlien, I think you are may be on to something with 2013 and George.

Also, someone-i think Tolec-is now saying "it" goes down in 2014.

In addition David Icke has been saying 2015 for a while now.

What "sticks in my craw" (bothers me) is that they are just stringing us along because they know about a geo-physical event that is coming.

Bill Ryan has talked about this geo-physical possibility recently. I believe Bill talks about the event in the Anglo-Saxon Mission thread but, now I can't remember if was WWIII and/or geo-physical event, argh!

Quote Posted by LisAlien (here)

I personally feel his role is to perform some type of new-age damage control after December 2012 comes and goes without incident.
    He'll try to regroup the furious herd for several more weeks. And they'll follow in their quest for divine answers. And I further suspect if you want to learn more you'll have to buy a book or two.
    Last edited by gooty64; 26th February 2012 at 21:02.

13. The Following User Says Thank You to gooty64 For This Post:

aranuk (26th February 2012)

14. Link to Post #8
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,790 times in 256 posts

Wow, this is the first time of have heard any one else rather than George Kavasilas talking about Earth becoming a star. Very interesting information.

Adi

15. Link to Post #9
    Canada Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,205 times in 355 posts

I remember George also saying in his talks a few years back that the earth portals were supposed to open up last November 2011; I remember him stating that he was supposed to walk through one of them last November. Well, he is still here in flesh and blood, in fact, he is writing a book that supposes to be finished this April. Then, at his talk in Vancouver he said that we are going to be seeing the Brown Dwarf this March in the sky, actually March is just around the corner. I think if it was true then we should be starting to see something in the sky already. He also mentioned that the Earth was supposes to turn into a star this year, now he is saying in March of 2013. Oh brother, he cannot make up his mind.

What I am getting out of this is that George is communicating with ET's who are very good at manipulating humanity. Their plan was to get rid of us through these portals, that I do believe, but their plan did not go through because of something interfering with those plans. Now, they sure are panicking because they really want us out. But guess what? I personally am not going anywhere, as this planet belongs to humans and not them. Hopefully more people will stand up and say that this is our home, not theirs.

These little ET critters are sure a handful. They are like parasites not wanting to give up that which never belonged to them in the first place. Unfortunately, there are plenty of humans out there who are willing participants in their already boring games, so, I get a felling that this game will still go on for a short while, but fortunately it will soon run out of its life spark, like everything else that has been dragging on for way too long. These ET's need to seriously go BACK HOME.

16. Link to Post #10
    United States Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,819 times in 790 posts

George's Latest interview at about 23 minutes or so in, he says that things with earth are not happening the way that he thought and that the imploding of earth into a star is the worse case scenario of what she may have to do. He also said that he doesn't like to make these predictions anymore.

The interview is here

http://www.tnsradio.com/uploads/7/1/...kavassilas.mp3

17. Link to Post #11
    United States Avalon Member Snowbird's Avatar
    The CORPORATION of the United States of America
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,498 times in 1,082 posts

gooty64
    Quote Re: (Earth is Becoming a Star) The Core Message - The Divine Completion

What "sticks in my craw" (bothers me) is that they are just stringing us along because they know about a geo-physical event that is coming.

Bill Ryan has talked about this geo-physical possibility recently. I believe Bill talks about the event in the Anglo-Saxon Mission thread but, now I can't remember if was WWIII and/or geo-physical event, argh!
    I recall Tolec's comment while he was being interviewed by Alfred Webre. Tolec said that between Dec. 2013 and Jan. 2014 the Earth will settle into a new dimension, which is the 4th dimension. He also said that between Dec. 2012 and Mar. 2013, the Earth's crustal shift, which he stated is happening now, will complete. According to Tolec and his sources, which are off-Earth, when this crustal shift completes what is now East/West will become the new North/South. We are seeing this slowly happening and we are still all on the planet.

Gooty, your pup-pic is adorable!
    We can easily forgive a child who is afraid of the dark; the real tragedy of life is when men are afraid of the light.
    Plato

Darkness cannot drive out darkness; only light can do that. Hate cannot drive out hate; only love can do that.
    Martin Luther King, Jr.

18. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Snowbird For This Post:

gooty64 (27th February 2012), Jean-Marie (26th February 2012)

19. Link to Post #12
    Canada Avalon Member goinghome2012's Avatar
    Thanks

Thank you for posting this video

peace and love

omega point soon

20. Link to Post #13
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,514 times in 428 posts

I don't think I've heard much else that as daft as this. It takes mass to make a star and the sun is several billion years away from becoming a red giant. Even Jupiter has nowhere near enough mass to ignite let alone become a brown dwarf.

Why are so many people in the new age community so credulous?

Yes some amazing things happen with spirituality but not crazy stuff like this. Enlightenment is an inner thing. Not small rocky planets turning into stars.

21. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to joedjemal For This Post:

Bryn ap Gwilym (26th February 2012), Cjay (28th February 2012), eileenrose (28th February 2012), gooty64 (27th February 2012), Ontarioguy (26th February 2012), Open your eyes (27th February 2012), panopticon (2nd March 2012), Sebastion (27th February 2012), Tarka the Duck (27th February 2012), Tigressa (29th February 2012)

22. Link to Post #14
    United States Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,204 times in 958 posts

Quote Posted by gooty64 (here)

Quote Posted by LisAlien (here)

Can you absolutely prove any of this as fact? Didn't think so. You have trouble believing people could point buildings at each other but you believe all of this? Let's start with who are "they?" You basically called me a liar on the other post and I didn't appreciate it. This kind of B.S. is not supposed to be happening here on Avalon.

23. Link to Post #15
    United States Avalon Member Rantaak's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,484 times in 360 posts

Well...

I can tell by this fellows words and voice that he is not who he says he is. He is also using classical hypnosis on several levels. Besides the rhythm and intonation of his voice, he displays material to introduce fear and then attempts to absolve it later with a "solution.", ala Problem-Reaction-Solution.

The portal thing is interesting. I've gone through a few of them in my lifetime, and the worlds that they lead to always seemed considerably more real than this one.

We'll all see what happens in the years to come.
    By Seeking You May Find. By Doing You May Become.

24. Link to Post #16
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,082 times in 817 posts

The sun is an important element in all the worlds’ mythologies. Beware of being like Icarus and flying on wings of illusion to an external sun, because you will come crashing down to earth.

Many figures in Greek mythology were 'waiting for the sun to come', Persephone and her mother would wait for sun when she could leave Hade's in the underworld and hence spring would begin

Your inner sun is shining right now, whatever the future may bring shine on!

25. The Following User Says Thank You to Dorjezigzag For This Post:

Kimberley (27th February 2012)

26. Link to Post #17
    Netherlands Avalon Member Black Panther's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,849 times in 847 posts

Quote Posted by greybeard (here)
    Not saying it isent so because I dont know BUT for me anytime I hear enhanced voice (echo/reverb) I am turned off.
    With any serious message why the need to enhance the voice?

Chris
    I'm so busy lately I haven't even got time to look at other's posts on a thread I started
    Just posted this video because I saw it on Kimberley's FaceBook. Didn't want to make a statement.
    Everybody can have their opinion about it.

I agree with you Chris about the echoed / reverbed voice.

Just liked the video and wanted to share it.
    Remember Who You Are!

27. The Following User Says Thank You to Black Panther For This Post:

greybeard (28th February 2012)

28. Link to Post #18
    Canada Avalon Member goinghome2012's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Posted by joedjemal (here)
    I don't think I've heard much else that as daft as this. It takes mass to make a star and the sun is several billion years away from becoming a red giant. Even Jupiter has nowhere near enough mass to ignite let alone become a brown dwarf.

Yes some amazing things happen with spirituality but not crazy stuff like this. Enlightenment is an inner thing. Not small rocky planets turning into stars.
    you seem to be very sure of yourself, what are you an astronomer, master in the ancient teachings of the mystery school? or are you just in denial?

There is so much evidence out there to support this; the build up towards this beautiful event. Are they all wrong; George Kavissilas, Santos B, David wilcock, Dan Winter, Pan Anovov. Have they all lost their mind?

spread the truth, omega point approaching

29. Link to Post #19
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,405 times in 1,148 posts

That was very painful to watch and listen to - not just the amateurish production, art that totally detracts from the message, reverb that makes him sound like he's preaching in a cathedral or a cave - the whole message seemed to me like complete nonsense.

"Oh," you might say, "you don't get it". No, I don't get it.

Just because Santos Bonacci said something or David Wilcock said something else in an attempt to interpret a message supposedly encoded in a crop circle doesn't mean any of them are right. If they are right, we will all be vaporised when the Sun goes super-nova or when the Earth turns into a star, so it won't matter what any of us think.

For the record, I think that video was total rubbish. I agree with these comments:

Quote Posted by joedjemal (here)

From the video description:
    Quote Contains:
    - Role Venus and Mercury Explained
    - The New Earth Theory Exposed!
    - David Wilcock Explains deep scientific Data of the Coming transformation
    - Pane Andov Shares his Experiences and Coming Transformation
    - Proof given that our Sun will become a Red Giant on 21 Dec
    - Its a Fact that all plantary bodies are experiencing exposure to this energy which is heating them up and bringing a rapid expansion of their surface's and inner core's.
    Really? Oh Puh-lease. None of these people seem to really KNOW what's going on and they are having difficulty explaining their WILD GUESSES. The least credible of all of them is echo-"Golden Yod"-man who narrates the video.

30. The Following User Says Thank You to Cjay For This Post:

panopticon (2nd March 2012)

31. Link to Post #20
    United States Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,313 times in 436 posts

I see lots of discernment on this thread. Keep it up!

The little I know about our solar system (even though I read everything put out on it....just nothing seems to stick):
    Even if we go through a slight alteration in our evolutionary direction due to some cosmic trash our solar system is heaving its way through (which I am still waiting for science to either confirm or look into....), doesn't mean we will notice it. We don't seem to notice much.

Is this something that can be discerned:
    I usually feel everything going on. But I too am in this system (bodies, water, earth....plane surface existence) and I rarely know why I feel a particular way (upset, sad, unhappy, weird, ...). And my astrology readings doesn't help at all (it probably does work....but for some reason getting my horoscope doesn't do a thing to describe the states I am in).

How do we find out if this, Earth turns in to Star:
    I don't know if we will know (this level of information). It might not be in the cards (that we realize as a race why we were put here....though I don't see it, myself, as anything but destiny....and that it isn't important what is in the future, only what is happening now (and how good we are at perceiving this)).

And yes, I saw this 'earth becomes a star' information start a few days ago. Almost premeditated or a planned distraction.

Conclusion:
    I guess I am tired of these interesting ideas being put out on the internet without facts (or why all the different stories...and none of them line up together....so if you put all the stories....maybe someone could put them all up now on one thread...all the bad things that are projected to happen to earth/us and all the various deadlines that are suppose to happen and we could see who has guessed right (as many deadlines have passed) and then maybe we can see who actually did their homework before they put out another one of these videos/articles on Earth's doom).
    Last edited by eileenrose; 28th February 2012 at 08:57.

32. The Following User Says Thank You to eileenrose For This Post:

panopticon (2nd March 2012)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast