Closed Thread
Page 14 of 18 FirstFirst 1 4 14 18 LastLast

Thread: Born into a secret Bloodline Order - How I got introduced to the world of Occultism

1. Link to Post #261
    Thanks
    Thanked 22,392 times in 3,448 posts

Default Re: Born into a secret Bloodline Order - How I got introduced to the world of Occulti

Quote People truly should try get more active, more exploring, find the truth on their own from their own direct personal experiences, which really is the only useful thing to do to gain any actual insight and knowledge and progress of development.
    I can tell you think you have done all these things thoroughly. However if you had my experiences you would not be saying remotely close to a lot of what you have said. It's really impossible to know from the experiences I have been shown.

Quote Yes, the whole Pleiadian part has to do with a previous life to do, not any current ongoing contact with any alien race of any kind.
    I hazard a guess you also made this decision based on search engine results for having pleiadian in your website name? Because clear logic points to such if you are the type to consider all bases. I consider what my search engine results will be when picking a name for my domains.

Quote When it comes to interaction with Ascended Masters, yes that's something I've got experience with.
    This makes you an ascended master contactee. Just noting a very tiny tiny dot that may have no real line connected, but fitting for a "grandmaster" an "ascended master" would be the angle to gain access to their mind without guard, if that is the case. I'm not clueless about the tactics used by the sources I deal with. And you have their signatures quite abundantly. However this could be an illusion of mine. I acknowledge that possibility.

Quote Now I dont know what kind of way you were in contact with such entites you mention
    I can 100% verify I am dealing with extremely cruel, horrible forces. I've been tortured with synthesized pain signals, and synthetic emotions, and other flavors of anguish like claustrophobic feelings and derivatives without a name because they do not occur naturally like a thousand times. Maybe more when I gained more memories of it(my previous estimate was about 600-700 times for what I would term torture, thousands of pains etc). They do things like make me puke for meeting people in person, make me gag like 2-15 times during phone convos I have about it, as my phone is likely tapped by many governments who may not be all privy to what goes on directly in my mind but do look at all my internet data/posts to keep up to tabs as to what the US gov is up to. I know I'm not dealing with astral entities in almost all likelihood. I met a human agent in person, I've seen them zap a moth out of the sky after asking me if i wanted that demonstration, I've experienced practically every single MK ultra and project monarch reported capability/list of objectives, and all of it is documented historical fact that in the 60's they could do these things:

alter memory, alter the thinking process, alter emotions, make hostile, make non-hostile, make gay(which I have experienced for about 3 seconds), alter sexual behavior, control the body remotely, and more. This is documented by the CIA mind control researcher Jose Delgado. They have hacked my computer. They have orchestrated an unnatural car crash, they have predicted events to me that happened, they have shown me UFOs in a multitude of occasions, they have had people run by and make hand signs at me they predicted would happen, and a lot more. At the very least humans are involved and the level of control and manipulation is obviously the US government IMHO. Because I have spoken to numerous others who are obviously just experimentees of this technology. There are thousands peppered all over the USA reporting the same things with no real agenda detectable other than experimentation for many, they even do things like enhance music with mind control technology to any song i pick for them to map. I would bet 1,000$ this is not a demon/inter-dimensional doing all of this..... In fact it's impossible it's an inter-dimensional being is doing all of this(IE: meeting an agent in person, which I may also add, inducted me into a secret society that i later on rejected my membership in, and never really agreed to join it).

That is just a fraction of my story. The benevolent side is not proven to me, even though I do have experiences on part with you on many levels that I could misdiagnose as proven. But at this point, and the levels of illusions I have witnessed, i CANNOT say that it is proven. Only the evil is proven because a benevolent group simply would not do all the bad things done to me. The bad things done to me is a laundry list no non-insider knows fully.... And its not pretty.... Its one of the biggest acts of injustice i have heard my entire life no matter what time in history actually, and theres no bias or exaggeration there.

Quote if it was a direct contact face to face in the astral planes
    I've only had one induced experience that could be the astral. The rest were in dream state virtual reality technology that surely can synthesize to fully indiscernable status, the astral as well. So face to face astral contact cannot be proven to me given my experiences. I've had countless engineered dreams.

Quote and one can do different tests to check if the entity is what it claims such as analyse their energetic makeup and see if they radiate negative or positive sensations
    I've encountered some of the most enlightened beings imaginable, that were fabrications. Their energy was so severely pure and beautiful. So judging them based on how you feel from them is EXTREMELY liable to illusions. I hate to break it to ya, but I dont expect you to accept it as possible. Because if your experiences are illusory in any way, natural human dynamics means that the bigger the illusion one takes in, the harder it is to dislodge. And if they are playing with you, your illusion is MASSIVE. much like mine were.

Quote if they fill you up with love and peace when in close distance to them or if its some colder more sinister type of energy
    I've seen both done with extreme levels of purity or dissonance, by total fabrications done by technology. And I suppose its like a 1% chance its inter-dimensional beings. Enough for me to sturdily say its not. Why would an inter-dimensional being track every thought ive had since a child and only do like 30 things to me (extremely rough estimate) in like 15 years? Yet keep documented recording of my consciousness, full consciousness, down to every level of of my deepest feelings, and recording of these my entire life.

You seem to think astral beings cannot deceive you with the most pure love feelings you have ever felt, so even by your own logic my case could not be what you are experiencing. Since when do astral beings put links in your favorites they said they would through you, about the vatican, and then destroy your computer eventually.. and do things like lazer moths out of the sky, and orchestrate car crashes, and torture you in obvious fashions firmly based in nazi mind control tactics termed trauma based mind control.. Humans can do this stuff.... The black project testimonies of government sources report this, too.

A quote taken directly by me from his book (Physical Control of the Mind Towards a Psychocivilized Society) Published I believe in 1969:
    "He shows how, by electrical stimulation of specific cerebral structures, movements can be induced by radio command, hostility may appear or disappear, social hierarchy can be modified, sexual behavior may be changed, and memory, emotions and the thinking process may be influenced by remote control"

Experienced it all.

"Autonomic and somatic functions, individual and social behaviors, emotional and mental reactions may be evoked, maintained, modified, or inhibited, both in animals and in man, by electrical stimulation of specific cerebral structures. Physical control of many brain functions is a demonstrated fact. ... It is even possible to follow intentions, the development of thoughts, and visual experiences" wrote the CIA mind control scientist Dr. José Delgado in the book Physical Control of the Mind in 1969.

All again, I've been through many times.

"One can envision the development of electromagnetic energy sources, the output of which can be pulsed, shaped, and focused, that can couple with the human body in a fashion that will allow one to prevent voluntary muscular movements, control emotions (and thus actions), produce sleep, transmit suggestions, interfere with both short-term and long-term memory, produce an experience set, and delete an experience set. It would also appear possible to create high fidelity speech in the human body, raising the possibility of covert suggestion and psychological direction...Thus, it may be possible to 'talk' to selected adversaries in a fashion that would be most disturbing to them."
    Scientific Advisory Board of the Air Force, New World Vistas: Air and Space Power For The 21st Century

Once again, seen it all.

Quote ask your Inner Guide and Intuition to filter lies from truth so you see what is for what it really is
    intuition is fully open source. So thats obsolete for me unless they allow it due to order, or just allowing it. And I've asked every source imaginable for help and escaping my torture, which happens every single day, for years now, literally every single one. Do they give me holidays and birthdays off? Nope. They hit me harder on those days.

Not to mention government insiders such as harley on the nexus 2012 forum report the exact same tactics and capabilities done to him when he was about to come forward publicly(if i interpreted him right). Now why would an astral being act exactly like the US gov with it's obviously assumable agenda... I'll stop there. I'm not convinced for a second I'm dealing with astral beings or inter-dimensionals. However its remotely, and I mean remotely possible. They have used all the standard CIA discrediting tactics on me.... By the book. microwave technology on me to get me considered schizo(electronic telepathy), tactics reported widely in the USA in every single state as if they were dispersed to not be common in any region perfectly, doing exact but quite more capable defined actions reported by irrefutable government sources, shown me space wars tech, met an agent in person, and on and on and on... No, I dont think I'm dealing with inter-dimensional demons(although they may have enjoyed my energy when I am tortured by this stuff.

Quote ask them how they found you, why they contacted you, where they normally reside and what they do there, and so on.
    It's all liable to be lies.

Quote Be skeptical and aware and keep your mind clear, rational and logical.
    Rationality and logical analysis are functions of the physical brain, or at least have overlapping affects. And they can negate both clearly, and undetected at the time of it happening(and with no analytical thought analysis, you dont think to think about it).

Quote and there's only positive and loving energies involved
    Judging a force by how you interpret it's energy, has been clearly, and irrefutably shown to me, as totally unreliable. It can all be synthesized.

Quote If communicating with someone claiming to be God, it will always be a lie and deceit and someone else.
    I hold a similar theory. But I hold mine as a theory, not fact. I'm just highly skeptical God would telepathically communicate with people, cherry picking favorites and such(if that applies). And that is largely based on the sheer amount of beings in the universe.

Quote No, far from a flaw[reincarnation cycles], it is completely on purpose and designed exactly for the opposite reason of what is generally believed and misinformed about in different religious systems. It is usually seen as a positive thing, part of some illogical development system, that supposedly is for your own good and will help you ascend and enter higher levels of existence etc. That is all just nonsense
    How is it illogical? lol. You see varying degrees of wisdom. One brother who looks exactly the same can hold vast amounts of wisdom more than the other brother. This leads me to believe the soul maintains a system of ascension in terms of wisdom, and where we are indeed is partly a task to learn spiritually. It may be wrong, I concede that. But it's not illogical IMO. No less logical than you next lines:

Quote it is a real construct, but its purpose is to maintain people in physical bodies, keep them from moving away and develop in any way, to make sure they will not reach any understanding or self-realization but rather stay here ignorant and trapped over and over to function as slaves of the negative entity that created the physical body and designed it in ways that makes it easy to control and manipulate and have the Soul trapped within.
    I find this illogical myself. to define physical incarnation as all slaves for negative entities. lol... That is a design flaw IMHO. And exactly what I meant when saying it. It's easy to say it's a trap system meant for us being slaves, little vessels to manipulate and nothing else for lords above us, in all the vastness of the universe in physicality, all the beings out there, all slaves and made to be in their situation to be manipulated... Sound like something a sociopath would create to me. That is why it's illogical to me. Sounds like a creation of Satan if he actually existed.

It would be much much harder on a more developed and spiritually evolved planet where life is paradise for 100% of the people for over 99% of their lives. Would be harder to rationalize your point of view then. And I have full faith that places like that exist in the physical dimension we are in. The universe is too big for it not to have that. In fact I hazard to guess that more planets with advanced lifeforms are likened to gardens of eden(metaphor), and "heaven" but in 3d+(where heaven and hell are IMHbut-not-totally-sure-the-truthO). This planet may be a playden for demons and negative beings, and exploiting ETs and experimenters etc, as we are a young very dysfunctional race of humans as a whole. However in less than 100 years in America for example, I'd say at the very least 20-30% less people are racist, in just a mere 100 years, which isn't even a blink of an eye for earth in history. I think its safe to say that we will ascend towards benevolence and reason as time passes(although not without occasional steps backwards), and eventually either die out(I dont put chips in that one), or become responsible stewards of our planet, and start creating reality for ourselves. You version of reality there is not reasonable to me to think we(our race) are going to be constantly stuck in this hellhole(while some are in heaven, usually sociopaths or clueless people).

Totally not vibin with that one brother. But I do not have disrespect for you for having that view. It's possible. Like buddha saying it. I agree, this planet right now is kind of like a prison for the awake. Pretty hostile. But I don't think that is indefinite at all. Our history is PUNY. Say we came along when the dinosaurs did. What would we be at now? Not a bunch of idiots I dont think. lol. But thats just my top model of 3d progression and evolving and transcending the brutality of nature alphas and patriarchal oppression of the more beautiful side(feminine, but i hold a big bias there), and not so smoothely at times transitioning into being responsible caretakers of this planet. A reality where this planet is doomed as slaved for negative beings does not resonate at all.... I wont even mention the psychological effects that may have and the MK ties that may be having in terms of agenda.. nvm..... well not in depth mention i mean...

Quote Hypnosis is a very powerful tool to gain control over people, change their though-patterns, manipulate and deceive them, get them extremely open for commands and suggestions, and a clear indication on a function put in place for these very purposes, and something most of us can see is being used by people in power, the negative ones, the Elite, and so on to abuse, manipulate, deceive and create false beliefs and ideas in people, program them and make them act in the ways they want them to.
    I totally agree. But I'm sure you put yourself not being able to be put into these states. It's not always easy to discern, especially if you are in, as you say "altered states of mind" that have layers that mask the telltale signs of it(which are very subtle with technological hypnosis).

I've experienced it. Unless you have firmly established beliefs in it, most if not all are toast. Well in saying that, I guess more accurately, if you have confusion in an area, or severe lack of knowledge, it's pretty much check mate from my experiences for any multilayers intelligent illusion. And I'm no naive person or an idiot, or weak minded. Never was. My will was very very strong before they started major control of me. It doesn't matter. The intelligence matters nothing with hypnosis, mainly firmly pre-established beliefs do from my experiences. And it doesn't zonk you into a zombie state. Its extremely hard to tell, especially if you do not suspect foul play, as you clearly do not in your experiences.

Quote In other words, humans are per design created to be as open as possible in so many different ways to truly maximize the effects of influence and create a high success rate for achieving such manipulation.
    I totally agree, at least with the open source part. I've experienced levels of open source Avalonians, I hazard to guess, do not like hearing about. Because it goes against new age optimism. However it doesn't mean we lose. Its just the truth. We'll win IMO. And thats a strong opinion.

Quote There is only one real logical conclusion that makes perfect sense to why it is that, and that is because human bodies were designed to be controlled and make sure the Souls trapped in them will stay stuck ignorant, manipulated around, easily controlled, and completely in power of those running the show.
    Or that control has both a balance of both negative and positive aspects, and humans have enough physical overlapping and enmeshing of soul and brain/etc that literally every single thing in our lives can be enhanced to truly heavenly levels as well as hellish control and torture/manipulation. Also a big one. Which we'll have for a very long time I tend to think unless we get help(which I'm not sure advanced genetic help in manipulating our species through synthetic means is smart), that means through mind control we can negate any pain we ever have(they negate my pain at times), take away any mental dysfunction we have, addiction, depression, anxiety, panic attacks, phobias, odd and not so good traits, sociopathy, and everything else, all able to be eliminated with mind control. How open source mind control is, which I venture to guess its that way for most physical body having races, means we can fix any problem we ever have mentally, until we as a race are healthy enough to not need it for that, and only those who wants to enhance every single sense oriented experience in their life(if not a purist/naturalist), making life truly worthy of the title heaven beyond your wildest dreams eventually if we decide to.

Ask your ascended masters if they will show you music enhancing mind control. It's mind blowing and awesome. It's the apex of music for humans of our kind. The stimulation possible is quite profound. Like tears rolling down your face profound(in a ggood way), or immensely interesting profound, or just stimulating in a sensory fashion in a way that is as multidimensional as consciousness itself.

Like just about anything in the universe, mind control is a balance. It's capable of the greatest good we can name, as well as the greatest bad. It can cure(synthetically) blindness, as well a paralysis, and deafness. Cure depression, addiction, anxiety of any kind, ANY mental dysfunction it can cure without crappy side effects. Ever wonder why so much we have has side effects? Crappy garbage drugs? Well mind control has no side effects from what i've seen. I dont think the soul stop gaining, in fact it could be used for speeding up soulular progression possibly, it seems to have grown my soul a lot to go through heaven and hell, what I term yihn yang intensified.

I certainly do not blame you for interpreting this very sociopathic screwed up world as a universal truth that physical incarnations are prisons universe wide(if i;'m interpreting that right). However, I think that is an MK thought. The deeper I have delved into your reality, the more I think it's MK honestly. Either way you have my full respect and see you as a brother in ways. you definitely have figured out a lot I agree with, and your explanation of souls is fantastic even if not true. I'd like your permission to take what you said about it, and possibly add my own theories to it(if even needed, possibly just further explain it more in depth, as to whats possible, for my own websites. I would not be presenting it as a fact, and I would reference where I got it from on my own sites(but with all due respect, a disclaimer that I do not endorse your full version of reality)..

jeeeeeez. what a long post. lol. Thanks again for existing here and being involved in this stimulating conversation. However I cannot guarantee I will have the energy to reply if you make your reply much bigger than my response, as is the pattern if we isolate segments and write very complex thoughts about it. ALthough that is possible too. But this really was taxing on me as I have been up 4 days with 1 sleep...... Do you get sleep deprivation? They do it to literally almost all government MK targets. I could list many signs of what I'm dealing with, and see if its the same as you. However it might not be comfortable for you if your reality is dislodged and you figure them out(if you are an MK target, like me). I almost would rather you didn't in some ways. But the truth is important. Anyway, after this convo, people will have a lot to ponder I think. I think this interaction has contributed to this forum a good bit.

And I hope you do not interpret my analysis of your situation negatively. However I would practically fall out of my chair if you considered what I say given your self assurance. WHich I do not diss but will note when I find it flawed out of respect and thoroughness for this forum and everyone reading as well as yourself.

2. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to Omni For This Post:

aranuk (2nd September 2011), Calz (3rd September 2011), christian (2nd September 2011), Limor Wolf (5th September 2011), Magnus (2nd September 2011), Morgaine (2nd September 2011), Sierra (2nd September 2011), Spellbound (3rd September 2011), Swanette (2nd September 2011), ThePythonicCow (3rd September 2011), ZAINA (2nd September 2011)

3. Link to Post #262
    Palestinian Territory Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 33,087 times in 6,275 posts

Default Re: Born into a secret Bloodline Order - How I got introduced to the world of Occulti

This is for Omninugget, he needs it.

4. Link to Post #263
    Australia Avalon Member StateOfTheHeart's Avatar
    Thanks

Question Re: Born into a secret Bloodline Order - How I got introduced to the world of Occulti

Edward, your take on hypnosis, the role of the third eye (pineal) and the human body in general doesn’t resonate with me.

You posed the question:
    Quote Posted by Edward Alexander (here)
    Why would a phenomena like this exist at all in human beings, for what purpose, and how did it get part of our physiological makeup? There's absolutely no logical sense to it…
    Could the purpose of hypnosis not be as part of some repair kit?

Using the analogy of the human body as a computer: The computer may be infected with a virus and cease functioning properly - now, computers have no innate healing mechanism, so - at this point the options are to use specialised anti-virus software, to identify and remove the virus, or otherwise completely wipe the hard-drive and reinstall the OS or finally purchase a completely new computer, a new set of hardware.

To minimise costs and losses, the preferred method is obviously anti-virus software.

Now back to the case of the human body: the mind may be ‘infected’ by poor conditioning (virus: self-directed or otherwise), such as substance or emotional addiction etc., which severely affects proper function. Humans do have an innate self-healing mechanism but suppose the necessary will were lacking... Short of the fatal remedy of suicide (new PC) or a catastrophic nervous breakdown (HD wipe, reinstall OS) – may not hypnosis (anti-virus) be used to identify the fault and re-write that conditioning to aid the individual onto a process of proper healing? That makes logical sense to me.

(Unlike you, I have no personal experience on the matter – merely raising a point for discussion – though have heard of interesting hypnosis experiences (Psych-K, regression))
    - - - - -

Regarding your statement:
    Quote Posted by Edward Alexander (here)
    …humans are per design created to be as open as possible in so many different ways to truly maximize the effects of influence and create a high success rate for achieving such manipulation.
    I would have to agree; and while I don’t think any form of external control is positive, I don’t see negative exploitation as being the only purpose or explanation…

For analogy: Plants have receptor sites for sunlight, fresh air and healthy nutrients but may be subjected to nasty artificial light, polluted air and toxic fertiliser. Likewise, children have eyes, ears and other senses such that they may be presented with truth, joy and other positive experiences – or they may be given hell…

How is it that the human faculties and the technique of hypnosis only have negative purposes?

May we not be showered in love and positive information (which I believe we are - see Sun) – rather than the current influx which you’ve mentioned prior and which we are all well aware of?

I feel that the approach you’ve taken to hypnosis, the pineal gland and the human body in general is biased in a negative way and may cause an unnecessary dismissal or resentment to potentially useful tools for the individual and I'd be interested to hear your reasoning behind such a conclusion.
    "The guy went axe-happy on a trout farm; he killed 60 fish."

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

5. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to StateOfTheHeart For This Post:

DoubleHelix (2nd September 2011), hohoemi (3rd September 2011), Lisab (2nd September 2011), loveandgratitude (2nd September 2011), Sierra (2nd September 2011)

6. Link to Post #264
    United States Avalon Member Lazlo's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,735 times in 581 posts

From your website, a background of maggador. I'll leave it to others to read for themselves and see how it jives with what you have said here.
    The whole thing is interesting and I actually do believe that you are sincere about wanting to be a force for good.
    However, a lot of really smart folks here have their highly attuned spidey senses tingling.

http://www.pleiadiantalk.com/2009/05/background-of-maggador-ix-777.html

Around this time I also got to know people in various positions, some of them of extremely high positions, in different institutions and endavours, including both governmental ones such as the Military, CIA, NSA and FBI, as well as very prominent leaders of highly secret Occult Orders - and the connections between all of these. Here I gained friends whom became very good and personal friends whom gave me the opportunity to see a lot of these institutions and organizations from the inside and what they are actually involved with at very deep secret levels.

Now that is a pretty bold statement, as well as your statement that you have been a source for Bill and Kerry, that they have consulted you in the past.

I would humbly propose that either you, Mr. Alexander, or one of our esteemed mods, drop a line to Bill or Kerry and ask for some confirmation of this fact. It can surely be justified given the level of disharmony that this thread has generated. Most un-Avalonian, and I myself am guilty as charged.
    Last edited by Ilie Pandia; 7th September 2011 at 22:08.
    Just because I took the red pill, it doesn't mean that I washed it down with the koolaid

7. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Lazlo For This Post:

Cognitive Dissident (2nd September 2011), Fred Steeves (2nd September 2011), Limor Wolf (5th September 2011), thunder24 (2nd September 2011)

8. Link to Post #265
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 26,963 times in 3,187 posts

Quote Posted by Lazlo (here)

Now that is a pretty bold statement, as well as your statement that you have been a source for Bill and Kerry, that they have consulted you in the past.

I would humbly propose that either you, Mr. Alexander, or one of our esteemed mods, drop a line to Bill or Kerry and ask for some confirmation of this fact. It can surely be justified given the level of disharmony that this thread has generated. Most un-Avalonian, and I myself am guilty as charged.
    I would be most interested to see what Bill has to say about this reliable source of his over the last 10 years...BILL???

Cheers,
    Fred

9. Link to Post #266
    Thanks
    Thanked 457,519 times in 32,788 posts

Quote Posted by Fred S. (here)

I would be most interested to see what Bill has to say about this reliable source of his over the last 10 years...BILL???

Cheers,
    Fred
    Hi there, Fred -

Yes, Edward's been in touch with Kerry and myself since (from memory) 2007 or so... this is +/- a year, as I don't have access to the e-mail archives as I write this.

I've not met him personally: when he first introduced himself, he was in Argentina. But nothing has ever given me reason to disbelieve he is who he says he is. He has furnished us with some valuable and interesting background information, which was much appreciated.

All best wishes, Bill

10. The Following 34 Users Say Thank You to Bill Ryan For This Post:

Alan (2nd September 2011), aranuk (2nd September 2011), BMJ (3rd September 2011), Calz (3rd September 2011), Carmen (3rd September 2011), christian (2nd September 2011), Cognitive Dissident (2nd September 2011), DoubleHelix (2nd September 2011), Fred Steeves (2nd September 2011), Ixopoborn (3rd September 2011), Jake (2nd September 2011), JRS (3rd September 2011), Kano (2nd September 2011), ktlight (2nd September 2011), Lazlo (2nd September 2011), Limor Wolf (5th September 2011), Lisab (2nd September 2011), Lord Sidious (3rd September 2011), loveandgratitude (3rd September 2011), Magnus (2nd September 2011), Miller (2nd September 2011), Morgaine (2nd September 2011), MorgaineFallen (3rd September 2011), mountain_jim (2nd September 2011), Muzz (3rd September 2011), nimmer (2nd September 2011), Ria (2nd September 2011), seko (2nd September 2011), spiritguide (4th September 2011), Swanette (2nd September 2011), thunder24 (2nd September 2011), Ultima Thule (2nd September 2011), Unified Serenity (2nd September 2011), Yoda (2nd September 2011)

11. Link to Post #267
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Bill Ryan (here)

Cheers,
    Fred
    Hi there, Fred -

Yes, Edward's been in touch with Kerry and myself since (from memory) 2007 or so... this is +/- a year, as I don't have access to the e-mail archives as I write this.

I've not met him personally: when he first introduced himself, he was in Argentina. But nothing has ever given me reason to disbelieve he is who he says he is. He has furnished us with some valuable and interesting background information, which was much appreciated.

All best wishes, Bill
    Thanks Bill, I'll have to assume then that the 10 years claim was just "misspoken".

Cheers,
    Fred

BTW, good to see you back, hope you're well.

12. Link to Post #268
    Thanks
    Thanked 24,300 times in 5,193 posts

Hi Bill
    This deserves a HUGE thanks and will settle much fear that Edward is another Charles.

13. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to ktlight For This Post:

Lisab (2nd September 2011), loveandgratitude (3rd September 2011), Miller (2nd September 2011)

14. Link to Post #269
    United States Avalon Member Lazlo's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,735 times in 581 posts

Edward,

You have my sincere apologies. I started off with bad assumptions after the Vegan thread and and the Grand Master title. It just "rubbed me wrong" is the best way to describe it. I still may not agree with much of what you are saying, and Bill is not infallible, but his opinion does still carry considerable weight here.

Best regards,

Lazlo
    Just because I took the red pill, it doesn't mean that I washed it down with the koolaid

15. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Lazlo For This Post:

Calz (3rd September 2011), Carmen (3rd September 2011), Lisab (2nd September 2011), Lord Sidious (3rd September 2011), loveandgratitude (3rd September 2011), MorgaineFallen (3rd September 2011)

16. Link to Post #270
    Thanks
    Thanked 82,316 times in 10,234 posts

Quote Posted by ktlight (here)
    Hi Bill
    This deserves a HUGE thanks and will settle much fear that Edward is another Charles.
    Bill never said that.

All he said is that Edward was in contact with them in a given timeframe and gave some background information.

The end.

Please don't read into it, one way or another.

Which takes things back to the point I was trying to make.... about being aware of the self's capacity to fool the self, through assigning realities, forms, and shapes... where none exist.

Interdimensional Civil Servant

17. The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to Carmody For This Post:

aranuk (3rd September 2011), Argos (2nd September 2011), christian (2nd September 2011), Fred Steeves (2nd September 2011), Limor Wolf (5th September 2011), Lisab (2nd September 2011), Mike (2nd September 2011), Muzz (3rd September 2011), seko (2nd September 2011), Sierra (2nd September 2011), SKIBADABOMSKI (2nd September 2011), ThePythonicCow (2nd September 2011)

18. Link to Post #271
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Omniverse (here)
    Quote [...]
    I do not have time to respond right now to your lengthy post, but I wanted to thank you and let you know I appreciate your presentation of your own viewpoints, experiences and opinions, doing so in a respectful and polite manner. This is something I am glad to see, and it is a good thing that you have your skepticism in your approach to what i claim. My intention is not to try make people believe what I present as the truth, but rather let them know my own experiences, observations and what I have come to realize as the truth - and then they should investigate it properly by practical means and do their work at verifying or discrediting my claims from what they obtain through own personal experiences and insights on their quest for truth and understanding.

Again thanks, and I will be more than happy to continue the discussion once I've got the proper time on my hands to do so.

-EA

19. Link to Post #272
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks

But unless you're prepared to reveal something eye popping to us, I would suggest that what we have here is another "Charles" game of 20 questions. Or 200. Or 2,000.
    Done waiting Edward. The awakening old veterans of the psychic wars have no time for this. We're going home...Long over due...With you, without you, or right through you mate. Wish you would join in, but I understand why you can't. By all means everyone, carry on...

Fred Out,
    Cheers

20. Link to Post #273
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks

Don't worry, I will give some practical advice and different exercises, techniques and methods that can be beneficial and improve your situation, gain you more insights, understanding and experiences. It's just a bit hard for me to get the proper time to sit down to write much, and I already got lots of posts to respond to as well, but as time allows it I will post here.

good luck

21. Link to Post #274
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 17,152 times in 2,815 posts

God, grant me the serenity to accept the things I cannot change,
    Courage to change the things I can,
    And wisdom to know the difference

22. Link to Post #275
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks

As a sidenote, in the meanwhile, feel free to check out some of the practical exercises I've previously posted on my website, some might find some use of it:
    http://www.pleiadiantalk.com/search?label=meditationtopic

They are all good to start with, and will help increase your energy circulation, connection with your inner self, obtain spiritual experiences and insights, and generally warm up and activate your mental / psychic skills.

Some general tips specifically on astral projection and how to succeed and perform it well:
    http://www.pleiadiantalk.com/2009/04/atral-projection-general-information.html

That can be useful for anyone interested in that specific experience, one I personally would call the most important do learn and handle while still alive, and alone can bring amounts of information, experiences, discoveries, insights, understanding, personal development etc.

Many people have also reported good results and positive benefits from a guided meditation I made, so I'll add that here too even though I posted it in its own thread some time ago.

GUIDED AUDIO MEDITATION - For relaxation, enter a positive mindset, healing, spiritual development & reaching goals

Here is a guided meditation I have created, using different techniques and technologies for optimal effects. Get yourself relaxed and feeling good, healed, cleansed, enter a positive mind set, achieve goals you have, and get rid of stress and worries, as well as being able to use it for spiritual development and experiences.

This is a guided and instructed meditation, where I also use some hypnotic techniques for self-hypnosis from my background with hypnotherapy, along with a specific audio technology called Hemi-Sync that on its own puts you into a very relaxed state of mind.

I will be more than glad for any feedback from those who give it a try!

HOW TO USE:

1. Lie down in a relaxed and comfortable position, with eyes closed.

2. Use headphones for optimal results and deeper relaxation. Can still be used without headphones though.

3. Put it on play and follow instructions and just let yourself float into relaxation.

Enjoy, and relax!
    https://youtube.com/watch?v=qOZ32dmPgEA
    -

I have also converted it into an MP3 file so it easily can be used in any mp3-player device and brought along wherever wanted instead of only listening to it on the computer.

The MP3 can be downloaded here: http://www.megaupload.com/?d=T21QYWQM

Note the seconds counting down on the right side of the page, that's where the correct download link will appear once reaching 0.

That's mostly some general and basic material, though some of it is very advanced and can bring you to very deep levels of self-exploration and understanding.

Enjoy
    Last edited by Ilie Pandia; 7th September 2011 at 22:09.

23. Link to Post #276
    Avalon Member Cognitive Dissident's Avatar
    In a galaxy not too far away from where you are right now
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,343 times in 409 posts

OK, glad to see there's no Crowley connection. Here's my take on this. EA gets some credit in my book for returning and being calm and polite in responding to questions/criticism. That's a good sign, but of course just a beginning. Also good that Bill gave that positive if not overwhelming reference earlier.
    The whole thing about secrecy, secret societies, my feeling is that they belong to the past. We don't need secrecy any more, it has done so much harm. Now, I'm not saying that everyone has to know all the advanced astral techniques which can be used for harm if in the wrong hands, etc etc. To put it very simply, the problem in this world is not that people don't have enough knowledge of esoteric/occult techniques/knowledge, it is that (over simplification) there is too much technology and not enough wisdom. Not enough spiritual awareness. And the techniques for spiritual awareness - meditation, compassion, self-awareness, forgiveness, etc, are not exactly complicated. It is applying them that is the problem.
    So, I'll give whatever spiritual techniques EA suggests, a spin (when he has time to present them and I have time to try them!).
    In the meantime, hopefully we all aspire to make this a forum where we practice what we believe in - for me, that's treat others as I would be treated, so at this point I will say thank to EA for an interesting thread, we will see what comes of it.
    PS: by an interesting "co-incidence" EA just posted as I was writing. I take this as a positive sign and will give the guided meditation a spin.
    Last edited by Cognitive Dissident; 2nd September 2011 at 22:35. Reason: Updated as EA posted just as I was writing

24. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Cognitive Dissident For This Post:

Lisab (2nd September 2011), loveandgratitude (3rd September 2011), Swanette (3rd September 2011)

25. Link to Post #277
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Cognitive Dissident (here)
    OK, glad to see there's no Crowley connection. Here's my take on this. EA gets some credit in my book for returning and being calm and polite in responding to questions/criticism. That's a good sign, but of course just a beginning. Also good that Bill gave that positive if not overwhelming reference earlier.
    The whole thing about secrecy, secret societies, my feeling is that they belong to the past. We don't need secrecy any more, it has done so much harm. Now, I'm not saying that everyone has to know all the advanced astral techniques which can be used for harm if in the wrong hands, etc etc. To put it very simply, the problem in this world is not that people don't have enough knowledge of esoteric/occult techniques/knowledge, it is that (over simplification) there is too much technology and not enough wisdom. Not enough spiritual awareness. And the techniques for spiritual awareness - meditation, compassion, self-awareness, forgiveness, etc, are not exactly complicated. It is applying them that is the problem.
    So, I'll give whatever spiritual techniques EA suggests, a spin (when he has time to present them and I have time to try them!).
    In the meantime, hopefully we all aspire to make this a forum where we practice what we believe in - for me, that's treat others as I would be treated, so at this point I will say thank to EA for an interesting thread, we will see what comes of it.
    PS: by an interesting "co-incidence" EA just posted as I was writing. I take this as a positive sign and will give the guided meditation a spin.
    Thanks for your kind words. Hope I can provide something useful.

Regarding Crowley, and the constant connections people try to make between me and him just because we both have the same name, it is fairly ironic and entertaining actually, since I have been directly involved with the work of infiltrating that order, OTO, and expose the filth they're involved with there. Worked in Brazil, and got in and even managed to get some photos back out from some of their rituals. Posted these photos elsewhere long time ago, if anyone are interested I can re-post them here, generally they're just showing how the order looks from the inside, symbolism they use, and the acts of sex rituals and orgies. I was actually working on that together with another friend of mine who is member of some of the same orders as me, he himself having been interviewed on video by Bill & Kerry. So, there are some of us working on exposing the negative practices and those whom participate in such, and try to bring some higher levels of the Good into the environment and population, doing our work silently to decrease the power of the Elite and increase the power of the People.

Cheers

26. Link to Post #278
    Australia Avalon Member panopticon's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 8,008 times in 2,305 posts

G'day Edward Alexander,

Thank you for the discussion and your calm courteous demeanor.

Many sages have counseled against the deliberate cultivation of "siddhi" (supernatural powers).
    Siddhi are viewed as distractions to "self-awareness".
    You have made mention of them repeatedly.

I am curious why?

Many of the techniques and philosophies you mention are familiar to me.
    Your explanation for the many Tutankhamen re-incarnates, for example, is not unusual within Eastern (or "Easternised") philosophies.
    Many of your posts/explanations are what I would classify as "alternative mainstream" and do not extend beyond "a well trod path".

I would ask what is your purpose to this?
    You appear to have one beyond your writings and information dissemination (this is not to say an alternative sinister purpose, just something more).

By saying you are from a "secret blood-line" and that you are a "Grand Master" you are creating a form of credentialism for yourself so as to give a form of authority to your words. This seems to have "rubbed people up the wrong way" and detracted from your presentation.

Why would you (or anyone without alternative motives) do this?

In your response to this post I would ask you to be succinct if possible.

Kind Regards,
    Panopticon

Sources:
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Siddhi
    "What we think, or what we know, or what we believe is, in the end, of little consequence.
    The only consequence is what we do."

27. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to panopticon For This Post:

Marsila (3rd September 2011), Sierra (3rd September 2011)

28. Link to Post #279
    Canada Avalon Member Spellbound's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 7,254 times in 1,040 posts

Hello Edward,

Can you please clarify for me your thoughts on ET's. Are you saying that aliens do exist (have visited the earth many times through the ancient past but were not involved with the creation of humans)?? Are you saying that aliens are not flying around earth these days and there are no alien abductions (anyone claiming to have been abducted by aliens is wrong)?? Admitedly, I've been fascinted by this thread. However, I do believe aliens are abducting people and they have been doing so for a very long time (I also believe in hybrid races being developed as a result of said abductions).

Also, what effect, if any, did aliens have in the development of humankind??

Very keen to hear your thoughts on these questions.

Dave - Toronto

29. Link to Post #280
    Avalon Retired Member
    In the Matrix...imagining how i'd like it to be
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,614 times in 375 posts

Quote Posted by Carmody (here)
    Quote Posted by ktlight (here)
    Hi Bill
    Bill never said that.

All he said is that Edward was in contact with them in a given timeframe and gave some background information.

The end.

Please don't read into it, one way or another.

Which takes things back to the point I was trying to make.... about being aware of the self's capacity to fool the self, through assigning realities, forms, and shapes... where none exist.

Hi Carmody....it is my understanding that when someone uses the word "valuable" even before the word interesting, it suggests a bit more than just saying they shared information...so as you said we shouldn't read it one way or another.

Am no interested in reading the main post that caused all this, because am not interested in anyone or anything trying to say they are gurus or leaders, but i did read some of his blog posts and tried his meditation and he is trying to empower anyone.

anyway i'm really sorry for what that (C/Atticwhatever) did to a lot of people here, i only read a few of his blablbal here coz people kept bringing his name up, and i feel people that remain suspicious of everyone else, are like a house haunted by past ghosts, scaring anyone new.

As for Edward, i know i sent you a long pm with my questions and concerns, and time is precious when you are working on things but such you mentioned OTO Brazil and now you are in Argentina...how far deep in Latin America do you think those darker organizations are not only OTO but other ones to...i won't lie that that i ask because that little girls murder in BsAs is real suspicious and much more like something they would be involved in, than 'normal' kidnappers (who usually target rich families not poor ones)

Closed Thread
Page 14 of 18 FirstFirst 1 4 14 18 LastLast